MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:25 pm

Post by MrBump »

Hello everyone, I know nobody. I expect we shall have a splendid time playing and theorising together carefully over who the scum are before carelessly tossing down votes.

VOTE: Norfolk Enchance
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:57 am

Post by MrBump »

Or someone who joined quite recently, like yo-

OH HEY

Are you an alt?
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:36 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 32, chillkid wrote:I find that join dates do not matter.

Hey, I think the same on avatar issues!
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:18 am

Post by MrBump »

Well, recent join date in a Normal says alt or they migrated from elsewhere, that's all. His #32 strikes me as overly defensive to an innocent question, tbh, but it's hardly anything. We've had around 20 posts, maybe, all game, which makes it hard to go into serious QUITE yet. Maybe in another 15 posts or something.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:19 am

Post by MrBump »

ninja'd and I have to brb, will be an hour 'till I respond
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:44 am

Post by MrBump »

I lied, I'm back now for a sec :3

In post 45, YOLO wrote:
In post 38, MrBump wrote:We've had around 20 posts, maybe, all game, which makes it hard to go into serious QUITE yet. Maybe in another 15 posts or something.

Do you think the degree of 'seriousness' is determined by the number of posts?

No, but there's no point in trying to make the game serious with literally zero evidence. That's all fine now :3

ITT people call each other out and say nothing about WHY they think people are scummy. qwints, Fegelein, Bacde, do elaborate
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:45 am

Post by MrBump »

WOW so many ninjas and I brb again mah bad
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by MrBump »

In post 56, qwints wrote:
In post 54, MrBump wrote:WOW so many ninjas and I brb again mah bad

ITT people defend others for no good reason.

I meant I had five people post before me and then I had to go straight after (was loading into a game ^^;).

Radiant's #59 is terribad. What does saying "I'm going to vote this guy but I'm definitely not going to lynch him" do to achieve anything? They're hardly gonna go "oh shit i might die TIME TO CLAIM LOL" or something. The vote is absolutely worthless.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:25 pm

Post by MrBump »

In post 69, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't have enough leads to leave RVS.

I'm just putting the vote down to keep things moving.
And see? I did just that. Discussion has been created!

You don't make an "RVS vote" with logic on one of the scrutinised players in the game and then just go back on it in your very next post.

In post 78, RadiantCowbells wrote:It's day one and you claim to have an entire case made of me being scum off of the fact that I voted someone who I considered town in order to advance the discussion.

Discussion was clearly advanced, so instead you should be applauding my well thought out discussion advancing technique.

...But you just said you can't leave RVS!? You put the vote down to create movement!? What is the purpose of a vote on someone you think is Town with no logical backup then blatant contradictions in your next post!?

VOTE: RadiantCowbells
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:38 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 82, YOLO wrote:This RadiantCowbells wagon piques my interest.

Unvote. Vote: RadiantCowbells

L-2.

elaboration, man. Don't just hop on a wagon saying it "piques your interest".
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:37 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 95, YOLO wrote:
In post 83, MrBump wrote:

L-2.

There's nothing to elaborate on. I liked the wagon, so I hopped on. As a response, RadiantCowbells shows a very defeatist attitude to this early L-2 wagon. After taking a quick peep at some of his other games, I don't think this is faked. In other words, RadiantCowbells is town.

Unvote. Vote: Secret Agent Slot

Serious vote. I'm out of RVS.

Wait, so your last vote on a wagon that interested you was just for the lulz!? I don't even understand this post.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:38 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 96, Secret Agent Sloth wrote:
Vote: Fegelein

I hope we can all agree that this is the right lynch.

~ V

In post 100, Red Dragon wrote:
In post 92, RadiantCowbells wrote:The logic of this wagon is so bad I don't feel any further justification is required.

It would be like trying to refute the statement I think, therefore I am not.

It's just not done.

good point, your wagon is just shit.

In post 95, YOLO wrote:
In post 83, MrBump wrote:

L-2.

There's nothing to elaborate on. I liked the wagon, so I hopped on. As a response, RadiantCowbells shows a very defeatist attitude to this early L-2 wagon. After taking a quick peep at some of his other games, I don't think this is faked. In other words, RadiantCowbells is town.

Unvote. Vote: Secret Agent Slot

Serious vote. I'm out of RVS.

Yeah, this makes no sense.

In post 96, Secret Agent Sloth wrote:
Vote: Fegelein

I hope we can all agree that this is the right lynch.

~ V

This is a bad lynch and you should feel bad.

Messed up quotation tags, sorry for double post
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:38 am

Post by MrBump »

And again wow I'm a fucking disaster, ignore every part of the last post except the last quote and the comment
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:47 am

Post by MrBump »

Defeatist attitude is scummy, straight up. It's AtE, WIFOM and insanely anti-town.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:56 am

Post by MrBump »

I fail to see why having a player that actively hurts Town alive is good. I'd much rather lynch him being likely scum than anyone else in the game atm. Having difficulty get reads.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:07 am

Post by MrBump »

I fail to see how everyone going "SEEMS LEGIT" and hopping off the wagon is against their wincon.

In post 143, Fegelein wrote:Don't really know what Norfolk has done wrong.

Allow me to show you Norfolk's ISO.

In post 97, Norfolk Enchance wrote:
Vote Bacade

conftown ff @20 gg

That said, wagonning someone for simply not posting makes no sense, even if his one post is a piece of poop. I like the idea of pressure, but the use of "wagon" implies you want him to defend himself... against what? His lack of posts, his lack of explanation to his vote? That hardly requires a wagon.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:11 am

Post by MrBump »

Oh, his /confirm also voted Bacade, which YOLO DID point out at the time, which implies he just flat out didn't read. Don't get how wagonning helps that.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:27 am

Post by MrBump »

THIS ACTIVITY IS GLORIOUS
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:27 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 168, Bacde wrote:But SAS thinking you are scum should be something that you should know is false, yet you townread him for it? Seems fishy

"You don't OMGUS him, you must be scum!"
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:28 am

Post by MrBump »

Bacde is Town, Fegelin is Town, please stop this
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by MrBump »

Good man
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:57 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 190, RadiantCowbells wrote:FoS MrBump. Only scum know who is town.

On top of that, he won't GTFO.

Our lynch for today, everybody. Your posts are so bad, wow.

I'm sorry, saying "X is Town" makes me scum? Heaven forbid I feel pretty confident in my reads? One of which is you being scum, considering your posts are poop and I see absolutely no reason to keep you alive. If we go to LYLO with you as Town, we're going to lose just because of how bad your posting is so far. You may see this as offensive, but seriously, you just blatantly OMGUS'd me with no other reasoning, your votes have no justification, you resigned yourself to die which
incredibly
got everyone off you. I was beginning to doubt my vote, but I'm pretty happy now.

That said, your vote on Ztife, despite being for pretty much no reason, is good. I'm gonna re-read him tonight, he seems very off to me.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:08 am

Post by MrBump »

When you give me a reason that I'm scummy besides "I think this other guy is scum and Bump disagrees", then you'll potentially get a wagon. Now everyone get off Fegelein zzzz
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:08 am

Post by MrBump »

I just don't understand the wagon at all, he's pretty much the only one actively trying to scumhunt while everyone else sits around twiddling their thumbs and going "WAGON TIME" before hopping off when someone says "i ain't scum"
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:41 am

Post by MrBump »

appearing town = scum, ladies and gentlemen

When did YOLO want to see L-2? Still haven't reread Ztife cuz I suck ;_;

I'll be somewhat inactive until next Wednesday as of tomorrow. I may not be able to post from Monday to Tuesday, not sure if I'll have internet connection.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by MrBump »

In post 205, Om of the Nom wrote:Why the vote?

Nah, we watch people avoid questions
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by MrBump »

TWO PAGE CATCHUP POST GO!?

Unrelated question; Bacde and Om have the same avatar, just Bacde has beans over the background, despite having six years between join dates. Is that just a super weird coincidence or are you guys friends?

In post 223, Red Dragon wrote:
In post 113, YOLO wrote:

No, I joined that wagon because
I wanted to see it go to L-2.
In other words, I did not join because I was convinced of RC's scummyness, but because I thought a big RC wagon could give us some information. It did (in my opinion).

gg. Lynch scum.

QFT

In post 229, Om of the Nom wrote:VOTE: chillkild
boom perfect, i like where this is going.
His reasons aren't strong for anything, yet he continues to follow them at his own will. His reason for voting RadiantCowbell in RVS is alright for RVS standards, but he kept pushing it which indicated it was serious. Once the case developed a little further it only took one line from RC to convince him otherwise of his scumminess He only speaks in small amounts and he never elaborates on anything. When faced with questions he dodges them and he gives distracting questions of his own.

tl;dr he seems to be trying to find easy targets for others to jump on and he seems to unvote not long after voting. there's no conviction in his cases

excellent case, let's see the great defence!

In post 230, chillkid wrote:

I don't answer shitty questions.

Aaand we have our scumteam, ladies and gentlemen, of RadiantCowbells and chillkid. chillkid has nine posts in thread and three different votes, one of which is an RVS on Radiant; a wagon he leaps straight off as soon as he goes "OH NO THEY CAUGHT ME" and then never mentions him again. Defends himself against the same logic he used to RVS his scumbuddy. Apart from that, he's just scummy in general and they're my top two FoS's and I can't POSSIBLY be wrong so SCUMTEAM GOGOGO.

Pun train is 10/10, all players in it became ConfTown, even Radiant. Gonna have to rethink my case.

Fegelin's #242 is really good. Definitely agree with YOLO, wagon only exists because he's being active.

In post 246, YOLO wrote:
In post 242, Fegelein wrote:Yeah, at this moment in time, it's just people saying "Get on this wagon" and "No, come on my wagon, I've hit scum". We need to be able to compromise on a target, otherwise the Town is dead in the water.

No, this is actually a good thing. Town needs competing wagons and conflict in order to figure out the scum, especially Day 1.

Would be inclined to disagree. Everyone's wagons are pretty much:

"X is scummy."
"Why?"
"Because he is."
"ALL ABOARD THIS WAGON HAS NO BRAKES"

In post 250, Red Dragon wrote:Also it bugs me that you go out of your way to defend someone. It reeks of "team scum" play. He doesn't answer a question, so why do you feel compelled to answer it for him (or defend him in his place).

Because Town doesn't like mislynching, believe it or not.

In post 252, Bacde wrote:I'm a big fan of Om this game

Definitely agreed. I'm quite terrified as I've never seen him play and I get the feeling he already has the town wrapped around his finger, but his play is definitely solid.
Last edited by 2birds1stone on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by MrBump »

urgh, forgot a ] after my url tag.
Could I get the mod to fix? :3

Fixed; also, for future reference, the quotation marks would've fucked the tag up even if the bracket was there
Last edited by 2birds1stone on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:02 pm

Post by MrBump »

NINJAS

It's pretty embarassing that I can be more active than players in this game despite being in a
different country
. Gettin' real tired of only having four or five players in the whole game.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:13 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 257, Om of the Nom wrote:What is your read on SAS?

definitely leaning town, but I hate hydras with a burning passion because I have a hellish time reading them.

In post 258, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 253, MrBump wrote:
Aaand we have our scumteam, ladies and gentlemen, of RadiantCowbells and chillkid. chillkid has nine posts in thread and three different votes, one of which is an RVS on Radiant; a wagon he leaps straight off as soon as he goes "OH NO THEY CAUGHT ME" and then never mentions him again. Defends himself against the same logic he used to RVS his scumbuddy. Apart from that, he's just scummy in general and they're my top two FoS's and I can't POSSIBLY be wrong so SCUMTEAM GOGOGO.

Pun train is 10/10, all players in it became ConfTown, even Radiant. Gonna have to rethink my case.

Too much seriousness in a jokey way here or something else I don't like.

That's what we refer to as a "joke".

Ztife's 262 is gurd, meh. Still gonna ISO when I get home but not feeling it any more. Top three scumspects are Radiant, chillkid and YOLO for me. What about other people?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:23 am

Post by MrBump »

Saying which one makes the post doesn't really matter; it's one slot, having two reads helps nothing.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:23 am

Post by MrBump »

Huh, I became "really likely". That was somewhat unexpected. Also, what is the "perfect" aimed at?

I'll be home tomorrow so I can do more stuff and stuff.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:28 am

Post by MrBump »

YOU BETRAYED THE NNJAS

V/LA 'till tomorrow evening, ciao
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:20 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 304, Om of the Nom wrote:You're pretty spot on with the MrBump reason. He danced around the idea of voting for chillkid yet he never followed up.
people do this thing where they have MULTIPLE READS

=O

If you actually look at my post where I flat out call Radiant/Chill the scumteam, you'll see that there's one very important element. It's a scumTEEEEAAAM. Meaning that I have scum reads on two players. The stronger read being on Radiant. Are you honestly saying that I have to vote on the wagon at the time if I voice concerns about it AND ANOTHER PLAYER IN THE SAME POST.

RD, are you actually going to have a read that game? That'd be awesome.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:21 am

Post by MrBump »

EBWOP: this game*
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:37 am

Post by MrBump »

Because if we all had the same opinions, Mafia as a game wouldn't exist.

Most of these come down to "i think they are town". Like, what else do you want me to say?

1. Om of the Nom - You're scumhunting correctly, just your case on me is illogical. Reads Town, so why would I jump on you?
2. Cheery Dog - Good question, just a lack of content. Posts aren't as bad as Radiant.
3. penguin_alien - Don't even have a read. Norfolk had like two posts and penguin isn't much better.
4. RadiantCowbells - zzzz
5. MrBump - zzzz
6. Secret Agent Sloth - I just hate hydras, really. I have a town read I'm pretty confident in.
7. qwints - Is qwints even in this game?
8. don_johnson - Already been through this.
9. Fegelein - 99% Town in my eyes
10. Bacde - 90% Town in my eyes
11. Ztife - Keep saying I'm going to reread then forgetting to because he leans scum to me.
12. Red Dragon - I want to pressure him because he seems like he's coasting.
13. YOLO - Definitely reading scum. I have been pressuring, but probably not enough. I tend to tunnel vision a LOT, which is what's happening now
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:02 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 316, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 314, MrBump wrote: 2. Cheery Dog - Good question, just a lack of content. Posts aren't as bad as Radiant.
3. penguin_alien - Don't even have a read. Norfolk had like two posts and penguin isn't much better.
7. qwints - Is qwints even in this game?
11. Ztife - Keep saying I'm going to reread then forgetting to because he leans scum to me.
12. Red Dragon - I want to pressure him because he seems like he's coasting.
2: Your wording implies you find something bad about Cheery's posts in the first place. Is this just the lack of content or are there other reasons?
3, 7 & 12: Have you even tried to make an effort to fix these things?
11: Why does he lean scum to you?

Please summarise why you think RC is scum, also I'd like a reason as to why you preferred him over chillkid at that time.
2. Call it gut, I don't feel Cheery is offering anywhere near as much to Town as he should.
3, 7 & 12. Yup, I called out Norfolk and he then left the game and was replaced. qwints, it only really occurred to me when I looked over the playlist. Red Dragon only occurred to me when I made that last post about "do you HAVE a read".
11. Pretty much just gut, which is atrocious. As I said, will re-read to see if anything pinged me early.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:15 am

Post by MrBump »

The YOLO votes are in the same place as every other wagon; dead for no good reason because someone goes "OH HEY SOMEONE ELSE TO JUMP AT". Still not sure why Radiant was let off the hook for saying "oh im dead lawl" and then doing precisely
nothing
since then.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:18 am

Post by MrBump »

He V/LA'd I believe
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:14 am

Post by MrBump »

L-2 with no case on me

The only case has obvious flaws which I pointed out and no one has responded to
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:08 pm

Post by MrBump »

You were the only one pressuring me and plenty of others had mentioned that I looked scummy in passing. You're tunnel vision'ing me, Om. All your points on me are weak at the best and are things that other players have done worse.

Quick Ztife re-read shows that I just didn't like his attitude to RVS. Despite having no content for the last
week
, his posts are still pro-town.

Of my three top scumspects, two of them have wagons on them, but don just replaced in so I wanna get a new read. Radiant's obviously not happening today because we ignore logic, so let's go YOLO.

VOTE: YOLO
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:22 pm

Post by MrBump »

I've made two votes all game, tunnel harder. I was against Fegel because the wagon is just because he's active. Some other wagon reminds me of that.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:53 pm

Post by MrBump »

Which sections have I disregarded?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #43) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:54 pm

Post by MrBump »

WOW, I miscounted so hard. I thought I was L-2 for some reason before, I only have three votes, gg self
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #44) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:47 am

Post by MrBump »

TIL Om can't be scum because he is active, but that logic does not apply to me.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #45) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:28 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 361, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 359, MrBump wrote:TIL Om can't be scum because he is active, but that logic does not apply to me.

Who is calling Om not scum because he is active?

Himself.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #46) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:11 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 386, Om of the Nom wrote:But seriously wow that is a fucking terrible vote from both of you. Get your shit together or just stop trying because it's really hurting my eyes.

I come across as overly defensive and two votes get this? Oh my, my town read on you just vanished!

In post 389, don_johnson wrote:just iso'd chillkid. looks fine to me. voted, gave reads. moved the game forward. you seem to be taking advantage of an empty slot.

He voted on bad wagons, his entire ISO reads poor though ;/

Om's reaction in general was atrocious. It's like "I AM TOWN LEADER. IF YOU DO NOT SHEEP ME, YOU ARE RETARDED."
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #47) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by MrBump »

In post 411, 2birds1stone wrote:
evilpacman18
replaces YOLO, effective immediately.
*cracks knuckles*

@SAS: Can you guys just like not vote until you completely agree on reads? It's hard to know how many people I have jumping down my throat
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #48) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:59 am

Post by MrBump »

Yeah, Om's insanely defensive abuse and use of profanities doesn't scream Town.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #49) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:33 pm

Post by MrBump »

UNVOTE: evilpacman18
Will give him a bit to stop being scum
In post 424, Red Dragon wrote:getcho ass on the wagon.
Nty. Are you going to do anything but tunnel someone for what is essentially a policy lynch on self-meta?
In post 425, Om of the Nom wrote:No, fuck you. I'm having a super stressful time right now IRL. My sister OD'ed on Thursday and on top of that I have so much shit to get done for school. This overreaction has nothing to do with my alignment or anything like that. I'm just fucking pissed at everything and I'm entirely liable to snap at any time.
I'm really sorry to hear that, I'll try to tone down the aggro. AtE exists and all that but I find it incredibly unlikely you'd make something like that up.
In post 431, evilpacman18 wrote:I haven't read a thing. Someone tell me if Mr. Bump is scum
In post 432, evilpacman18 wrote:Nvm I didn't see that list^

Ok good to know thanks.
I lol'd way too hard
In post 450, Bacde wrote:
In post 445, Fegelein wrote:And that's blatant hypocrisy,
you piggybacked SAS's entire argument for a vote earlier
, and claimed to see that as fine, yet you criticize me for stealing a read? (which I did not do, there is proof)
In post 449, Fegelein wrote:Explain how I was misrepping. Because I can assure that it was at least not my intention to do so.

I just feel that Ztife has the right town interest in mind, and seems to be geniunely scumhunting, without being overly concerned about their appearance.

Also, you did not piggyback on SAS
, let me refresh your memory.

You voted me with no real case against me.
SAS had a case against me.
You said "I was thinking that all along"

Also, #433, I really don't like how you have to say you are Town to Om. It just seems unorthodox.
what the fuck dude

do you have a coherent argument

I'm seriously trying to connect w/ you and figure this game out right now so if you are town you are doing a horrible job at it
This is a really good point. How you blatantly contradict yourself in the space of four posts, Feg?

Feg vs Bacde again? They're both tow-
In post 461, Bacde wrote:IMO mrbump read fegelein wrong and thats why fegelein has him as his #1 townread
Oh, um, well...

I still read both as Town, but Feg seemed really flustered Page 18-19.
In post 466, Om of the Nom wrote:VOTE: fegel
I'm thinking along the same lines right now.
Inb4 the next wagon starts
In post 472, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 439, qwints wrote:Hmm, Om is indeed town.

New Plan:

The old plan
'
UNVOTE:
VOTE: YOLO
I still haven't read the game but apparently neither has this guy. Soooo... why is he voting?
Probably scum, just saying.
Ahh, you've got it right on the head here. I just ISO'd qwints and hot damn it's bad. Is this not the most opportunistic post in the game?
In post 372, qwints wrote:
In post 369, Om of the Nom wrote:Its called self-meta.
OM is 100% guaranteed scum.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Om of the Nom
Working in reverse order cuz my formatting sucks, in an entire week, he manages to vote Fegelin to "see where it goes" and then unvotes without saying a single other thing other than "rethinking my case".

Good content early game, then late game just became "I'll lynch whoever I can by golly".
In post 473, Ztife wrote:In no particular order, im fine with
Feg
RC and yolo/evil lynch atm.

Feg
/bacde exchange seems
town
/town. But Feg would probably make a good information lynch will all the opinions about him and seeing how his wagon would go.
just

what can even

HOW ARE YOU POSTING THIS BADLY

And ztife just got 72 scum points.

I do agree that we need proper lynch targets. don_johnson's play didn't improve at all from chillkid's, still reading scum. RadiantCowbell as well. I'm down with a ztife lynch based purely off that post. Red Dragon's lack of actual ProTown play is meh too. Lots of scummy people, wagons on none of them. I sincerely doubt that anyone's gonna go on Radiant now after he's done nothing since Post 40, so let's go with my second scum read.

VOTE: don_johnson
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #50) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:47 am

Post by MrBump »

Not Fegel, I'm cool with qwints. Still gonna keep my vote here unless it's obvious this isn't happening.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #51) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:35 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 489, Bacde wrote:^^Am I the only one who thinks this guy is scum this game?
I've been voicing concerns for a bit, but RD isn't inherently
scummy
... just bad.

VOTE: qwints

NO BRAKES MUDDAFUKKAS
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:03 am

Post by MrBump »

oh ffs another replacement really

how am i meant to get ANY reads
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by MrBump »

In post 509, don_johnson wrote:we could just lynch you? then you wouldn't have to read...
logic

Still really don't want a Fegel wagon, all my scumreads keep replacing. Speaking of which, where's Radiant? V/LA was over long ago, I think...
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:47 am

Post by MrBump »

I'm tempted to refer to you purely as "Vi-kitten" from now on.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #55) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by MrBump »

In post 527, don_johnson wrote:i don't think i have even read this thread yet.
How can you offer to replace then not read the thread over the space of several days and still claim that chillkid's posts are okay?
In post 530, don_johnson wrote:i did notice, however, that he is just lurkerhunting. all his scumreads keep replacing out, then he's like "where's cowbells?" but thats just a gut read based on the last 2 pages.
All my scumreads get caught and then start lurking like crazy and it's frustrating as hell, Cowbell's been my #1 scumspect since the start of the game. I could understand you'd read a BIT of the game at the start to see chill's posts are okay, but that was in the space of five pages I got my read on Cowbell. Do keep up and stop contradicting yourself.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #56) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by MrBump »

Also YAY COWBELLS IS BACK. AND POSTING GOOD THINGS!

I do get the same feeling as Bcade here, though, and that the scum is just lurking with some slight activity; pretty much every single wagon has been on someone active.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #57) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:38 pm

Post by MrBump »

In post 544, Om of the Nom wrote:More posts = more chances to slip up. That's why lurking is a good strategy for scum.
Hence us taking shots at activity is a bad move. Apart from anything else, it cripples us moving into the next days if we kill off all our scumhunters.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #58) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:52 am

Post by MrBump »

Ankamius' post is really good. If the other replacements did something similar, it'd be awesome. Shame he's in such a scummy slot.
In post 549, Red Dragon wrote:Of those three feg is the most scummy. My read on feg is null.
Wait what? Do you mean null leaning scum or...?

I'm with Ztife here. I'm really not seeing Feg scum whatsoever. His posts are good and he just seems frustrated that everyone's leaping down his throat for just existing.

Cheery's ISO is shockingly bad, hot damn. I'd prefer a lynch on him over Feg if it comes to that.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #59) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:41 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 565, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 563, MrBump wrote:Ankamius' post is really good. If the other replacements did something similar, it'd be awesome. Shame he's in such a scummy slot.
Fuck it, you're scum again.
WHY
WHY
WHY
In post 567, Om of the Nom wrote:Inconsistency is not a scumtell (more like a towntell tbh).
Hypocrisy is not a scumtell.
WHAT
WHAT
WHAT

YOU SAID YOU WOULD VOTE THE BIGGEST WAGON IF NECESSARY

THERE ARE TWO MAIN LYNCH TARGETS: FEG OR CHEERY

I'VE BEEN SAYING ONE'S TOWN ALL GAME

AND I'VE SAID SCUMMY VIBES OFF THE OTHER

HEY MAYBE I'LL VOTE THE GUY THAT I THINK IS ACTUALLY A BAD GUY

HOW 'BOUT THAT SHIT
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #60) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:07 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 581, Fegelein wrote:Cheery, how are you and Bacde easy targets? And why is qwints only possibly?

That seems like a scum slip.

I'll respond to the bulk of your post later.
In a display of complete hypocrisy from myself, this reads trying to get the wagon off him so he can take someone down with him. I've pulled a similar gambit in the past as scum.

Cheery Dog's wall had lots of effort but wasn't all that good tbh. I think he tried to fish for reasons too much. It's messy to look at and the reasonings flat out don't make sense at times (calling him out for making a list of reads?). Also, five posts out ninety having scum tells is just another sign that we're tunnelling a player based off activity.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #61) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:36 am

Post by MrBump »

5 hours welp

VOTE: Cheery Dog
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #62) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:42 am

Post by MrBump »

Until you get a solid read and stick to it for more than three seconds, Om, I'm not going to respond to your ridiculous case.

Bacde's flip is pretty good for us, I think. Gonna have to reread, especially Feg, but there's a lot of WIFOM there so eh
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #63) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:09 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 609, Fegelein wrote:I am the worst player in the world. I completely fucked up.

I know I'm going to fuck up with my next scum read, so yeah, take what I say with a pinch of salt.
Welp this post screams scum. It's pretty much exactly the same post I made in my first game here after I counterwagonned someone at the end of Day 1.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #64) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:09 am

Post by MrBump »

I was scum, I might add. =P
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #65) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:48 am

Post by MrBump »

This just in: me changing reads is scummy, but Om doing it every five posts is k
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #66) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:17 pm

Post by MrBump »

>Closed this tab I was writing in

*ahem* RD's wall was really good. I agree with pretty much everything there except Feg being 100% scum. I'd say at most 65%. Penguin seems a likely candidate on that wagon too.

Om brings up a good point; it seems highly unlikely that all three scum are on the wagon, and why are we assuming three? Is it standard for 12P?

P-EDIT: OMGUS AHAHAHAHA
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #67) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:49 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 632, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 631, MrBump wrote:P-EDIT: OMGUS AHAHAHAHA
It's so easy to sum up any attack directed at someone who attacked you as an OMGUS. But please, tell me why you decided to jump to that conclusion instead of actually asking for further information?

Also this game is 13P, so 3 scum is pretty likely to be the case.
13P wow I'm retarded and can't count

I was actually referring to the OMGUS for Ztife and Red Dragon.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #68) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:12 pm

Post by MrBump »

I'm fine with the game being delayed. It's more practical than having this round and round discussion.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #69) » Fri May 03, 2013 11:22 am

Post by MrBump »

Replacement of Feg is game crippling. The entire game at this point is pretty much based on him, so asking a replacement to come in and take over is impossible
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #70) » Fri May 03, 2013 10:18 pm

Post by MrBump »

Denying too much information Day Two if we just instalynch him IMO. I'm warming up to this lynch more and more, though
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #71) » Sat May 04, 2013 11:30 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 665, don_johnson wrote:trying to characterize this as an "insta-lynch" will only serve to make you look scummy should feg flip town.
We've done nothing since Day Two started. Explain this logic too, btw. If he's town we're scummy for not wanting to lynch him? Huh?

That entire posts just reads scum wanting a lynch ASAP.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #72) » Sat May 04, 2013 10:27 pm

Post by MrBump »

In post 669, don_johnson wrote:considering the only thing you can add here is "dj must be scum because he wants to lynch fegs." is by and large another shining example of your tiny brain power
This is pretty rich coming from someone who just posted an entire wall with no capital letters and no line spacing and managed to typo "herd" as "heard". Just so we're clear, calling me stupid is not going to suddenly magically make me agree with you.

Feg qualifies as an insta-lynch today. It's not like if one wagon was popular towards the end of Day One, it IS the Day Two lynch. I'm stuck for things to do and I want people to come back, but Feg replacing out is a big issue and I want to know what Town wants to do. I'm fine with lynching him on the basis that the replacement can't possibly fill those shoes and the slot gives us a tonne of info, but I want to hear the rest of Town.
Last edited by 2birds1stone on Sun May 05, 2013 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #73) » Sat May 04, 2013 10:28 pm

Post by MrBump »

gg my quote tags

Fixed
Last edited by 2birds1stone on Sun May 05, 2013 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #74) » Sun May 05, 2013 9:57 pm

Post by MrBump »

In post 678, Ztife wrote:@Bump
So basically RD's case on feg is,
1. Feg voting for CD when he's about to get lynched,
2. CD wagon formed fast, and he flipped as town, therefore there's 3 scums on CD's wagon presumably me and om.

So you think its a good case? post 631
I find his entire reaction to Day Two scummy as hell. I'm still not seeing scum Day One, but his very first post and his other ones seem so uncomfortable.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #75) » Mon May 06, 2013 3:08 am

Post by MrBump »

OH, I was talking about Feg! RD is Town in my eyes. He tunnel visions WAY too hard and doesn't doubt his reads enough, but still Town
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #76) » Mon May 06, 2013 8:50 am

Post by MrBump »

VOTE: Mathdino
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #77) » Mon May 06, 2013 8:51 am

Post by MrBump »

Too much info off this lynch, slot looks super scummy as of Day 2 reactions and the slip Pac pointed out, replacement can't fill the boots IMO
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #78) » Tue May 07, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by MrBump »

If he flips town, probably Om.

If he flips scum, probably Ztife.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #79) » Mon May 13, 2013 10:10 pm

Post by MrBump »

In post 725, RadiantCowbells wrote:I also may or may not have had a hand in the death of Secret Agent Sloth. Heh heh heh.
Do elaborate

I would say "I TOLD YOU SO" with Feg, but I voted too so lel.

SAS lurked so that wasn't too surprising. Will have to re-read him.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #80) » Wed May 15, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by MrBump »

13P having three scum and a kill role elsewhere seems unlikely to me. Radiant's play kinda shouts SK, though.

RD's reaction was so bad holy crap.

Single-minded lynch, penguin, gotcha. I explained my logic all day yesterday anyway. We couldn't have a replacement in that slot. I wanna say this makes Om Scum look likely, as he was pushing Feg hard and somewhat distanced himself from SAS, but I'm not sure. Bacde/Feg still reads Town vs Town, so I don't have much more to say about that.

Having trouble getting energy for this game all of a sudden. Not really sure why.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #81) » Wed May 15, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by MrBump »

13P having three scum and a kill role elsewhere seems unlikely to me. Radiant's play kinda shouts SK, though.

RD's reaction was so bad holy crap.

Single-minded lynch, penguin, gotcha. I explained my logic all day yesterday anyway. We couldn't have a replacement in that slot. I wanna say this makes Om Scum look likely, as he was pushing Feg hard and somewhat distanced himself from SAS, but I'm not sure. Bacde/Feg still reads Town vs Town, so I don't have much more to say about that.

Having trouble getting energy for this game all of a sudden. Not really sure why.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #82) » Thu May 16, 2013 2:07 am

Post by MrBump »

holy shit i am so bad at this game

like what the fuuuck i thought don died overnight gg /ff 20

give me a few hours to rethink my life then come back to this thread
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #83) » Thu May 16, 2013 2:11 am

Post by MrBump »

Serial Killers are easily bulletproof, outing yourself as a town-aligned vigilante seems like a good tactic as an SK to me. I'm not really sure with how SKs work, only ever played one game with one.

Three scum in 13P seems likely assuming the setup is ordinary, which is the most likely scenario.

My entire brain has just fallen to pieces as of late, mixture of IRL stuff and all my reads being completely wrong. RD's reaction is still really bad, still don't like Ztife. Pac needs to post something ASAP because atm he's just coasting and voting on Town wagons.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #84) » Sat May 18, 2013 1:40 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 745, don_johnson wrote:please expand. are you saying that you are SAS's only partner, and suspect that RCB is an sk because you have been trying to rack your brain and figure out why the mod didn't give you guys another teammate?

ok. one time offer coming your way: admit that you are the only scum left and I promise you that we will lynch RCB next. we will also make you an honorary townie and share the victory with you for being civil about this. this could lbe unprecedented. you'd be up for a scummie for sure. just not sure what we'd name it, but you would save us alot of trouble.
You're absolutely hilarious. How about I'm trying to work out how soon we're into LYLO or knowing what the connections are? Get off your high horse.

Lolling at the speed of this wagon. kk, let's go speed lynch someone again! That works well every time! Look at my ISO and do tell me what's bad about my scumhunting and sticking up for THE TOWN MEMBER Feg all day. My oh my.

Oh, Red Dragon's vote is shit. He literally comes in goes "vote me if you want OH A COUNTER WAGON YAAAY".

I just honestly cannot believe that three votes formed in the space of what is essentialyl three posts (triple post counting as one). It is SOOO opportunistic and we're just ignoring everyone that might actually be scummy.

That said, my connections to SAS are bad and I can see the logic, but Jesus Christ scum, your flash wagons need to be less subtle than THAT. So ztife offers nothing to Town all game, slips yesterday, he's lurking so we forget him. Pac has done LITERALLY NOTHING but vote on wagons. dj's done pretty much the same as Pac, in all seriousness. Ankamius needs to start doing things relevant to NOW rather than relevant to fifteen pages ago. RC's claim makes no sense when there's something that might block shots in the game and killing Bacde makes no sense from a Town perspective. Red Dragon is scum.

Hell, even my "scumslip" of "I think there is three scum" is SOMETHING I HAVE BEEN SAYING ALL GAME. Do you people even read the thread? I said yesterday I think there's three scum because it seems likely in 13P. Two scum is hilariously underpowered unless an SK is involved, which is literally what I said there.

So the "scumslip" is me speculating that RC is an SK with two scum in the game because otherwise Town has far too much power... either that or RC is town Vig and there are three scum, because two scum vs a Vig is just fucking what.

YOUR LOGIC IS OPPORTUNISTIC AND MAKES NO SENSE.

YOU'RE TRYING TO SPEEDLYNCH YET ANOTHER PERSON JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT.

STOP. IT.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #85) » Sat May 18, 2013 7:17 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 761, don_johnson wrote:mr. bump: calm down. i am trying to ascertain what you are saying. please expand on why the bacde shot doesn't make sense from a town perspective. you seem to be contradicting yourself. you believe there is three scum but you also believe that RC is sk? your own logic won't let that set-up stand. so which is it?
ARE YOU DENSE

I WAS SPECULATING THAT RC WAS SK AND IF HE WAS THERE WOULD BE TWO SCUM

THREE SCUM SEEMS MORE LIKELY

HOOOLY SHIT.

I'm diverting pressure right now by pointing our YOUR CASE IS A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS and you just go "well um i think hes scum lawl"

I really hope you and Red Dragon aren't Town because if you are then holy shit you tunnel worse than a fuckin' Pringles manufacturer.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #86) » Sat May 18, 2013 8:08 am

Post by MrBump »

Clap clap.

That is exactly what I think. Three scum and an SK is unlikely, so two scum and an SK makes more sense considering my read of Radiant SK at the time. Now I can kinda see three scum one Town Vig. How many more times do you want me to say it?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #87) » Sat May 18, 2013 11:37 am

Post by MrBump »

I'll start responding to your points when you read my posts, thanks.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #88) » Sun May 19, 2013 12:31 pm

Post by MrBump »

Cuz Bacde was not widely considered scum and I don't believe ANYONE had him as a top scumread.

Going to ignore the rest of your posts completely until you stop being pants on head retarded. Everything I have argued has stuck up for my points and made sense. I have explained myself fully and you FLAT OUT REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE any of it because you are tunnel visioning so hard. If this really is the Town we have, then we deserve to lose because Jesus Christ we are a pile of dense bastards. If we ignored any more common sense and logic we'd be mistaken for the main cast of Prometheus.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #89) » Tue May 21, 2013 4:59 am

Post by MrBump »

No player should roll over and die, straight up.

I should point out that I had a Town read on Bacde for the whole of Day 1 and I mention it later on. Obviously my views are my opinion.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #90) » Tue May 21, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by MrBump »

In post 810, RadiantCowbells wrote:About the one shot thing, you also shouldn't have said that if you really thought it was a possibility, because you just alerted the mafia to that possibility.

You actively working against the town to serve your own interests has made my mind clear.

VOTE: don_johnson
He's saying things against the person he thinks is SK. Despite the fact he's scum, from the persona he's putting on/if he's town, it makes sense.

I'm at right here, everything happened in a very short space of time. RC acting as the conftown leader is really silly, IMO. I mean, saying you're a role which can kill people does not make you Town.

Don's complete 360 is bad. RD needs to get in this thread again so he can defend himself; I'll be very surprised if he's not dead some way or another by tomorrow. Not seeing penguin scum, tbh. Ank is Town in my eyes. Pac needs to start posting again. Play is still scummy.

I can see RC being Town and scumteam being Don/RD. Don only came to the RD idea when it was pretty much general consensus he was scum.

VOTE: Red Dragon
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #91) » Mon May 27, 2013 12:27 am

Post by MrBump »

I'm in Wales atm, so posting will be sporadic. I'll just do my popcorn. VT, to Ztife.

Dick Dastardly's in this game and it's RC.

I can't believe RC is trying to argue his reasonings as protown and Don believes them. Threatening to shoot people after claiming you've used two shots (unknown whether Bacde was a real kill) then quickhammering DIRECTLY after being asked to definitely not do that thing is not Town. Nuh uh. Ever. Even slightly. RC is not Town, just depends whether he's SK or some Mafia role with an extra kill on certain conditions.

If you ARE Town, RC, then just welp. We had no chance from the start.

Of the four people that have claimed, three of us are VT and one is Vig, which I don't believe. Assuming (FMPOV) that RC is SK, then we have a Town in 13P without a single PR which seems a little ridiculous with the amount of power in non-Town. This is the only thing (with our current information) that shines RC in a positive light.

don buddying RC makes me queasy. Not really sure how to react to that; thinking scum trying to not get shot? I really don't get how anyone could possibly see RC as Town here.

Just gonna wait for the rest of the popcorn to start analysing our chances/making lists and so on. I'll be back on Wednesday night, so I'll probably be posting once or twice a day until then.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #92) » Mon May 27, 2013 1:30 am

Post by MrBump »

4 VT and one Vig/SK/Scum. Only hope for PR is Don and that's not really that attractive an option as he's scum too. =/
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #93) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:42 am

Post by MrBump »

Ztife needs to claim. DJ does too, but keeping to popcorn...
In post 857, don_johnson wrote:ztife: bumps posting is all AtE. does that make him scum? what is "multi-ball"?
And your posting is all bad. Do keep up.

Penguin brings up a valid point. DJ's post just before the day ended which condemned RC is so hypocritical. I just don't understand your play throughout the entire game, DJ.

If we're looking at SK + 2 Scum, then we're 3 Town vs 3 Anti-Town roles at least, which is obviously bad. Is it more important to hit SK or scum today? That's the main question that we should be asking ourselves. IMO, RC we're hitting near guaranteed SK, DJ near guaranteed scum, so we better be lynching one of them today.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #94) » Mon May 27, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by MrBump »

In post 860, don_johnson wrote:that and the fact that his claim is two shot add weight to the idea he is actually town.
TIL CLAIMS MAKE YOU CONFTOWN IF THEY SOUND GOOD

Dear Mod: If we're nothing but VTs against an SK and three scum, I will lynch you.

As I see it, there are three possible variations on what is happening in this game.

1. RadiantCowbells is Town-Vig.

This leaves us with two scum. I think these Scum are in EvilPacman and Don, as they haven't mentioned each other despite Don pressuring pretty much everyone in the game and their play is just incredibly scum. On Wednesday/Thursday, I'll re-read both slots to analyse relationships with each other and SAS.

2. RadiantCowbells is SK.

Most likely case IMO, and we're preeeetty screwed if it is; assuming Radiant is a Two-Shot SK, this means he probably has one shot left and lied about the Bacde shot just to lull us into a false sense of security. This means that we've pretty much lost; lynch RC-SK, Mafia get a shot, it becomes three way LyLo assuming two scum and insta-lose assuming three scum. If we lynch Mafia, RC can take a shot and we're probably going to lose. Not looking good.

3. RadiantCowbells is Scum and has some sort of strange killing power.

Least likely but is good if it's true; two birds with one stone.

No matter what, though, we can't lynch RC as it's just far too risky considering we don't know setup. Honestly 1 is seeming more and more likely in my head, but RC's play has just been so poor that I'm finding it hard to believe. I think DJ should be our lynch today, Ztife/EPM tomorrow assuming Setup 1, RC assuming Setup 2. Thoughts?

P-EDIT; Don't have time to read Ztife's post, will reply later/tomorrow
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #95) » Mon May 27, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by MrBump »

In post 866, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm also not okay with lynching DJ right now, especially without a claim.
In post 860, don_johnson wrote:i am vanilla.
Do keep up.
In post 866, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why are you so god damn certain that I'm not?
Because your play all game has been scummy, anti-town, illogical and bad? If you refuse to read or argue against our logic, you have no right to get frustrated at it. Ztife even said "wtf that claim" three posts ago and you say "RC CLAIMS BECAUSE REASONS???".

Ztife; I can understand your reasoning somewhat. I think I confused myself with my calculations as for some reason I was writing the post with three scum one SK in my mind then changed my mind halfway through. RC lynch is good, but incredibly risky. I'd rather let everybody else have their say. If it were up to me, I'd vote DJ first, unless I missed a string of logic that makes that insta-lose for Town.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #96) » Mon May 27, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by MrBump »

Jesus Christ, are you going to do anything but OMGUS?

I'm glad you explained your actions now. That's a little bit better. But it's all just very... convenient for you. Rolling over and dying Day 1? Flip floppy reads? Bad claim, trying to wrap Town round your finger, lying about your claim and then quickhammering are not looking in your favour. I just really do not want to put a vote down here. RC is just such a risky vote but if he's SK then we lose if we don't... It's giving me a headache D:
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #97) » Mon May 27, 2013 1:55 pm

Post by MrBump »

The Mod is probably blasting Come On and Slam as we speak. This game all comes down to what you believe the setup is. Setup 2 is seemingly unlikely but your play just suggests the opposite.

Agreed on DJ's buddying, it's nonsensical.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #98) » Mon May 27, 2013 10:18 pm

Post by MrBump »

Pardon my immaturity, but why would Mafia want to kill Traitor?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #99) » Wed May 29, 2013 11:47 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 883, don_johnson wrote:bump: do you agree with this analysis, that we are in a multi-ball set up, we have a doc in hiding and that our only hope is to lynch RC? and that hope depends ENTIRELY on a scum crosskill? wait, i guess one scum could misfire giving town a lylo against final scum. in that case, though, is that really even possible? IF this is multi-ball, don't you think scum would be completely aware of each other by now?
In post 863, MrBump wrote:No matter what, though, we can't lynch RC as it's just far too risky considering we don't know setup.
DO YOU EVEN REA- that said, I'm cool with lynching RC now. I messed up my calculations somewhat. Also you're misreading his points and seem to be content in misreading people just to keep pushing them. It reminds me of someone else you did this to yesterday. Your walls are just "THIS IS MY OPINION AND EVERYONE THAT DISAGREES IS SCUM". You're literally playing the "pick up the ball and go home" type.

Ztife vs DJ is so bad to read. Ztife pokes holes in every single one of DJ's points and DJ just goes "LOLNOPE IMMA VOTE YOU LEL"
In post 892, don_johnson wrote:if scum/vig had a 1%chance of hitting the same target on night 1, then the chance of them hitting the same target on 2 nights is even lower
This point is just flat out incorrect. If you flip a coin 19 times and it lands tails every time, what is the chance of it landing tails on the 20th toss? Still 50%.
In post 893, don_johnson wrote:has anyone bothered to look through SAS to see where he might be connected? that is certainly one thing missing from ztife's posts atm.
This post is a hypocritical accusation.

Ztife is L-2 now, btw, so scum can quickhammer if they're outside of RC/DJ, but I find that incredibly unlikely. I can't see how Town could have full Vanilla against three scum/SK, though, so I think that the setup is just simply RC is the SK and DJ is the last scum trying not to get shot and we've been way overthinking this.

Penguin and EPM; do you think RC is an SK? And regardless of your answer, if you had to decide the lynch right now, who would you vote out of the other five players?
Last edited by 2birds1stone on Wed May 29, 2013 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #100) » Wed May 29, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by MrBump »

screw my tags so hard

Fixed yet again
Last edited by 2birds1stone on Wed May 29, 2013 5:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #101) » Wed May 29, 2013 10:29 pm

Post by MrBump »

I owe you a drink or something after this game, Mod, sorry to be such a bother ^^;
In post 898, don_johnson wrote:why would ztifescum be trying to lynch the sk? bevause scumztifeloses if he doesn't.
Willing to accept this as a slip. His entire case is "SCUM MUST LYNCH SK SO EVERYBODY WHO THINKS THE OPPOSITE IS SCUM". DJ, you are literally calling
every single player in the game that doesn't agree with you scum
. Does that not come across as buddying, tunnel visioning or scummy?

Optimal scum play is to not lynch the SK and not get shot and THEN lynch the SK tomorrow or, even better, shoot the SK tonight assuming they're not bulletproof (I reckon scum would know by now if he was). Optimal play I reckon would be trying to buddy the SK so the SK wants them around for tomorrow. Optimal play would be using more than one strain of logic and accepting that this is a game of opinions meshing with facts, not your own exact ideals.

Bump not too far behind on obvious scum. Uh huh. Gotcha.

DJ's getting flustered without a single vote on him, oh my. Now y'see, your "CANNOT POSSIBLY BE SCUM LOGICALLY" is based on an opinion and ideal that YOU have. Can you accept that other players in this God damned game do not think the same exact way as you? Your opinions are all from your own point of view. If your only case for being Town is "well the thing you all find scummy is ACTUALLY good", then that's not good.

I'm pretty sure all of the Town are arriving at the same conclusion as me. If we're wrong and Ztife is scum or something, then I'll give you all a pat and the back and a drink along with the mod despite your incredibly questionable play, but I'm around 85% sure that DJ is the scum and RC is the SK. Also, I've heard of lots of SKs with limited shots, but I've played more off-site recently than on- so I'm not sure that applies here. The only hole in my theory I can't think of is where all RC's kills went, which leads me to believe he DOES have limited shots or Mafia cross shot N1 and tried to shoot him N3.

RC: Can you explain, as a Town Vigilante, why you used one of your two shot role on a read that you scarcely brought up through Day 1, Bacde?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #102) » Wed May 29, 2013 10:37 pm

Post by MrBump »

It's also worth noting that SAS only mentions DJ a total of three times in his entire ISO; once to answer a post, again to say "can you answer my post pls" and again to vote him. He then unvotes him the very next post. DJ mentions SAS multiple times... the first one in the ENTIRE GAME being DIRECTLY AFTER HIS DEATH. He doesn't even
pretend
to respond to anything and even then he distances so much.
In post 806, don_johnson wrote:RC: why did you shoot SAS? why did you claim? as vig, you would believe there to be two scum left. no point in claiming at that time. you could still shoot tonight. your benefit as sk is knowing there is most likely one scum left. which you would not want lynched yet. you are puzzling me, but your play looks more and more sk. either way. no noose for you today. please answer the questions.
RC responds with a massive case on DJ and tunnels him asking for more votes for four posts before instalynching RD and forgetting that DJ even existed the next day. I really don't see what else I need to argue against them.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #103) » Wed May 29, 2013 10:38 pm

Post by MrBump »

Oh, and ofc RC then says today "YEAH DJ IS TOWN CUZ HE LOOKS SCUMMY BUT ISN'T". I...
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #104) » Wed May 29, 2013 11:09 pm

Post by MrBump »

I thought it was Town vs Town, yeah. My bad, I read that you only had three posts with Bacde voted, didn't read that there was six days between said posts.

Scum might defend you so that you don't shoot him overnight. You think he's Town now because of his defence, right?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #105) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:52 am

Post by MrBump »

If you're Town, three scum is likely, but I still don't believe that.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #106) » Thu May 30, 2013 3:07 am

Post by MrBump »

To make him look like an SK, I believe. Guess what it did =O
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #107) » Thu May 30, 2013 3:24 am

Post by MrBump »

Well if he pretty much claims scum without being a member of the Mafia, they're likely to try and kill him... I think that's the thought process, anyway. It's illogical nonetheless.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #108) » Thu May 30, 2013 6:03 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 916, don_johnson wrote:on the second question, imo we are more likely to lose if we lynch an sk in this sutuation. sk does not have teammates. scum does. we have no idea how many scum are left. if 2. then its a loss. if RC is vig(which he very well may be) then we lose. if he is limited shot sk, then even better if we lynch scum.
The setup is very unlikely to be 3 Scum 1 SK full VT. We've been over this.
don_johnson wrote:WHY THE FUCK WOULD THE FINAL SCUM WANT TO LEAVE THE SK ALIVE? if you are town, gently pull your head out of your ass. kthnxbye.
Because he might be Bulletproof which explains the lack of two shots on some days?
don_johnson wrote:uh, what? so because i disagree with all of your assanine theories on why we would lynch sk over scum, that makes me scum? not following you. so if i vote RC, that would make me town? this is a smoke screen. i have my own opinion here and i think it is more logical than yours.
No, you're ignoring me again. There are six players in the game. Three of them are calling you scum and RC SK. You are calling every single one of the people that disagree with you scum. Those are just simple facts; you have said we are your scumreads and you have ignored EPM who's said nothing on that matter. You don't have to lynch RC to not be scum, but you don't have to act like a little child when people don't agree with you.
don_johnson wrote:number of kills would suggest that sk is bulletproof in some manner.
don_johnson wrote:WHY THE FUCK WOULD THE FINAL SCUM WANT TO LEAVE THE SK ALIVE? if you are town, gently pull your head out of your ass. kthnxbye.
Yeah, you're Scum. Highly possible SK is full bulletproof and Scum don't want to take the chance he is.

If you think I agree with you, then you're just simply not reading my posts. That's my only possible explanation for your play yesterday and today. What about my "slip" from yesterday you conviently forgot about? Oh yeah, scum don't have reads, they just have people they want to mislynch. You probably forgot it already.

Calling me an idiot and borderline retarded for having different thoughts is a really mature way of making me agree with you. Yeah, no. You just get angrier and angrier and more toxic to play with every post. It all comes down to what you think optimal scum play in this situation is and I think differently, so you blow the fuck up at me. Yeah cool, go away. You're WIFOM-y and you're just making this game a chore to play because I know I have to come back to this drivel of constant shit every time you post.

We could start getting votes on the table pretty soon. Do we want to lynch RC or DJ today?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #109) » Thu May 30, 2013 6:04 am

Post by MrBump »

It's also worth noting that DJ pretty much exclusively refers to RC as "SK" now because he's the last Scum and knows that he must be an SK in order to balance the setup.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #110) » Thu May 30, 2013 4:03 pm

Post by MrBump »

Bacde and SAS

4am here so will post tomorrow
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #111) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:08 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 940, don_johnson wrote:penguin: thanks for paying attention. i am starting to lean the same direction thinking that bump is just angry with me and will never see eye to eye.

bump: how do you feel about epm?
Bump hasn't posted for a day or two and Bump also posted why your connection with SAS is cripplingly bad, but do keep ignoring me.

EPM is Town.

Doc/RB can be Mafia Roles. Mafia tend not to claim their roles. It seems more likely they might have a Doc/RB for multi-ball, too, even though I don't think it is multi-ball.

Did RC not do the proper unvote tags? I'm not sure if that's L-1 or not...

If we seriously lynch Ztife over this I will cry myself to sleep and if he's scum I'll probably smash my head off a wall for being wrong but I just simply cannot understand how we can ignore simple logic.

The last four pages have literally been Ztife and DJ posting walls against each other and both refusing to acknowledge each other's logic while DJ gets angrier and angrier and Ztife gets more and more frustrated. I still think we're far better off lynching RC if just because we know for a fact he's 100% either Vig or SK and it's a hell of a lot more likely to be SK. It's better to lynch someone who's a likely SK than just taking shots in the dark at people we disagree with.

Honestly, I can still see Ztife as Scum, but I just see DJ a hell of a lot more.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #112) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:17 am

Post by MrBump »

Oh, and I never replied to the "optimal scum play in one sentence". I'll give you a few sentences more, mmkah?

Let's assume the setup is currently one scum, one SK and four VT like I believe it is. The scum in this scenario would suspect the same as two Scum vs 11 Town isn't really fair. If the scum lynches the SK today, they go into Day 5 in four-way MyLo and I believe at this point the scum could probably be caught easily. However, if the SK is
not
lynched and Town is mislynched instead, the Scum knows they're invincible for the night as if the SK shoots him, he's claiming SK as he only had two shots before and he fired another one, meaning Town instantly win. Scum lynches SK, kills overnight and wins. Of course, that relies on Scum not being lynched today, but I do think that optimal scum play does not plan to get lynched.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #113) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:24 am

Post by MrBump »

I don't. I'm explaining Ztife's thought process to the best of my own knowledge. Stop putting words in my mouth.

I just explained why lynching into five people hoping to hit Scum is incredibly risky. You thinking Ztife is Scum does not make him Scum. If he is, it's a good lynch, but it's too risky. I literally just explained and you ignored my post completely and utterly with a "whatevz". You asked the question for what I assume was information or to understand my thought process then proceeded to not even accept that it existed?
DJ wrote:sk could shoot you overnight, eliminating your chance to win
YEP YOU DEFINITELY IGNORED MY FUCKING POST

YOU FLAT OUT DID NOT READ WHAT I JUST SAID

THAT IS MY ONLY EXPLANATION

WHAT THE FUCK

YOU ARE LITERALLY NOT EVEN READING THE ARGUMENTS PRESENTED

THAT IS WHY WE ARE GOING IN CIRCLES, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #114) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:55 pm

Post by MrBump »

Penguin wrote:So it's Ztife, who SAS ignores and lots of eliminated town players wanted dead, or don_johnson, who might be playing me.
It's worth nothing that DJ doesn't even say SAS's name or mention him once in the entire game before his flip.

Coming round more to the idea of Ztife, he made some poor posts in earlier days but if I had to lynch one person not called RC, it'd still be DJ.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #115) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:02 am

Post by MrBump »

Because SK has no shot tonight if he survives as taking a shot is pretty much claiming SK.

I don't see how it's risky to lynch RC but not risky to lynch into five people hoping that we hit the scum.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #116) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by MrBump »

Surely if it was 4 Scum, we'd be 3v3 here and instalose?

Yeah Ztife pretty much hit the nail right on the head.

VOTE: RadiantCowbells

Makes no difference whether we hit scum or not, I think. If Radiant is Town, we lose anyway because we'd be lynching SK tomorrow. I'm tired of this running in circles.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #117) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:09 pm

Post by MrBump »

I went from ProbTown to ProbScum with Ztife, who I'm buddying by saying he's probably scum, and, in response to your question, I've said multiple times I think you're the last scum. It's worth noting that the question is "Who do you believe is partnered with SAS?" as if he
knows
that there is only one scum left, but it's possible you were just asking it to be from my perspective. You've buddied RC most of the day and now turn on him and somehow that makes your actions disappear?

I have said my stance time and time again that if we lynch RC today, we go into tomorrow 4P MyLo (I only really accept 2 Scum + 1 SK as the scenario tbh). RC's flip gives us a lot of information and then we can just find the scum tomorrow or NL into 3P LyLo. I think our odds and chances are far better to do that than to lynch into five people hoping we hit scum when we have guaranteed importance somewhere else.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #118) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:07 am

Post by MrBump »

Well, you're a PL for future now, at least.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #119) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:06 am

Post by MrBump »

I'm Town. My play was definitely subpar, was my first game back in an awfully long time.

I tend to tunnel vision quite a bit and that is quite a crippling flaw I have. Not really sure how to improve it.

@Radiant: I was probably too harsh to you this game, but if everything was getting to you that much, just replace out instead of essentially throwing the game by not wanting to play. You play LoL; that's a team game and if someone fucks up, people tend to get pissed off at them for ruining their own chances. Obviously being toxic never helps and so on, but it's pretty much the same principle here. You don't have any right here really to get angry at us for being frustrated with your play when you did so many things wrong.

Scumteam is going to be Ztife/Pac just so I can be wrong on every read
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (isolation #120) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:03 am

Post by MrBump »

Well if Penguin's scum then we deserve the loss
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #121) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:10 am

Post by MrBump »

I guess RC was right and there is a Traitor? I'm not familiar with the mechanics of that role though
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #122) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:20 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 1010, MrBump wrote:I'm not familiar with the mechanics of that role though
Penguin, who do you think is most likely scum between Ztife and DJ? I'm leaning Ztife atm myself
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #123) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:23 pm

Post by MrBump »

Ztife has some pretty key mistakes earlier in the game that I pointed out at the time and his arguments today are really silly. DJ's explained thousands of times what happened and Ztife just keeps arguing for the sake of arguing. In addition, it feels like Ztife concluded there was no way that two scum vs 11 Town was balanced so pushed a lynch on RC/DJ as he was sure one of them was anti-town.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #124) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:00 pm

Post by MrBump »

Apologies, family issues came up.

If they are, my mind will explode, straight up.

I'm a retard and started ISO'ing DJ yesterday all like "Wow he never mentioned SAS at all hi scum" then realised he replaced in. God dammit, too many replacements in this game!

Honestly, a relatively big part of my mindset on DJ was his lack of SAS talking, so Ztife looks a lot worse now. I wouldn't say I'm happy with a Ztife lynch, but I'm more comfortable out of the two. I doubt I'll reach a point where I'm 100% certain. It's definitely more effective for you to take the lead, penguin, as my reads have been shattered all game long.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (isolation #125) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:53 am

Post by MrBump »

Preemptively sorry for my shitty hammer, I am utterly abysmal at MyLo.

VOTE: Ztife

If my gut was right I will flip tables
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #126) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:04 pm

Post by MrBump »

In post 1050, 2birds1stone wrote:Also, a thank you to Mr. Bump, for the sheer hilarity of his quote tags.
never again i am so bad ;_;

I think this game really highlighted the weaknesses in my play. I'm very glad we won and I didn't mess up the game enough to fuck it all up, and I can definitely look back at this game and look at what I did wrong; my tunnel visioning nearly lost the game on multiple occasions. I really should have picked up on Ztife's slip when he made his huge list of reasons we need to lynch SK and had like a million with "SCUM WIN". Fearmongering for the sake of fearmongering.

The way I saw it was that there was no way it could be 2 Scum vs 9 Town, but I guess I was just wrong on that account; that's the main thing that screwed up my play towards the end.

This was my first game in quite some time and it was a good game to come back to. I know I swore a lot and got angry and flustered, but part of it is a persona I put on, I guess? I tend to be insanely easy to read emotionally IRL so if I just act myself everyone'll be able to know who I am.

Again, apologies for my bad play, congratulations to don for pretty much single handedly winning the game and if anybody else has anything that I did drastically wrong aside from tunnel vision like a bitch, be sure to bring it up so I'm not as much of a problem next time =P
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #127) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:44 am

Post by MrBump »

Oh thank God I'm not the only one that skimmed them after the third or fourth
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #128) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:41 pm

Post by MrBump »

I love how I'm AlmostCertainScum in the Dead QT and AlmostCertainTown in the game thread o.o
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #129) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:44 pm

Post by MrBump »

Does anyone remember which posts made me "OMG SCUM"?

Dude I checked my Role PM like seven times to make sure I definitely was NOT scum
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #130) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:39 am

Post by MrBump »

I'm not really going to try and make excuse for my calling Om scum. I legitimately thought Penguin died overnight. I'm pretty retarded.

Also yeah, thanks for running the game and taking my quote failures in good spirits, 2birds =D
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #131) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:47 am

Post by MrBump »

I think I thought Penguin at the time? idk now lel

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”