Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:08 am

Post by Quagmire »

tehgood told me a few days back that he was going to his aunt's house in Delaware. He lives in Seattle. He never mentioned anything about having no internet acess, but that could be a reason why he hasn't confirmed.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 28, 2003 4:34 pm

Post by Quagmire »

Random vote: CurtainDog

Anybody with anything to report?
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 30, 2003 3:16 pm

Post by Quagmire »

AniX wrote:
Vote QUAG
. I bet he had something to do with JFK assassination, the Microsoft split, and Mathcam's dead. You see, he knows that I know that he wants me dead. So he wants to let me live so I will try to get him lynched, and thus make people think I am mafia, when he is in fact mafia. Besides, its when I do turn up dead is when you know he is just a townie.
So you're saying that because I'm alive, I'm evil? :p
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 31, 2003 5:49 am

Post by Quagmire »

AniX wrote:Quag hates me, I hate Quag. Goes way back to 'News. Whenever he is mafia or SK, I will die the first night. He did this for a while, to the point that it was like a big neon sign (Quag IS SCUM). So he stopped doing it, but when he was good(thanks to masons), I kept dieing, as the mafia wanted to drag suspection to Quag. But this is a different site, different happenings. But Quag will not kill me, as it would arose suspection from the few who know. As such, He will kill off all the players who could put the puzzle together are dead, that way he can run free with hating me. Oh, and BTW, all of you from 'news, He will attempt to kill you. Mark my words, by tommorow we will see one dead person from 'News.
On MTGnews, I never killed you because the only time I was mafia was a game in which YOU weren't playing because you weren't good enough.

And the only game I've played with you in it was here, this one and 1984 mafia. I died night one in 1984 mafia.
Unvote CurtainDog
Vote AniX
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 03, 2004 2:39 am

Post by Quagmire »

Sure, now that you're getting bandwagoned, just claim out and say it was a joke..... :p

Unvote: AniX
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:52 am

Post by Quagmire »

CurtainDog, why does the bandwagon on me have any merit?
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 08, 2004 12:19 pm

Post by Quagmire »

jadesmar wrote:
Quagmire wrote: Random vote: CurtainDog

Anybody with anything to report?
Subtle, yet leaves a scummish taste in my mouth. Quagmire, are you seriously asking a cop to come out on day 1?
Maybe in another game I would be, but since the doc is dead this game of course I'm not asking him to come out. Maybe some kind of role re-director or something.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:06 pm

Post by Quagmire »

Breakdown wrote:Mel didn't even need the lynching vote, the deadline was going to kill him anyways. If not for that fact, I would have done it myself.

I do kind of agree with the suspicions over Quag and Anix's little exchange yesterday. Of the two, I find Quag much more scummy since he basically asked for any information roles to unload what they knew right off the bat. He's not a new player, he should know better by now.
Vote: Quagmire
Ugh. I thought this was stated twice before. I never asked anyone to reveal their cop roles, I was wondering if we perhaps had some kind of role-redirector that targeted mathcam. Please, read the thread.

Vote: Breakdown
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 13, 2004 3:05 pm

Post by Quagmire »

Well, me and AniX do this in probably every game we're in. If you've ever played AIM mafia with me and AniX, we do the same thing. We go way back. This is normal behavior from us.

Other than that, I see your point of view, Breakdown. But nobody ever did reveal information, and I never wanted them to.

And, it may have been an OMGUS, but part of it is just that since the beginning of the game you've given me those scummy vibes. And for all I know, you could be mafia just trying to start a bandwagon. :wink:
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:59 am

Post by Quagmire »

Not necissarily. MTGnews mafia =/= AIM Mafia. Those of you that have played AIM mafia with us know that this kind of thing always happens.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:18 pm

Post by Quagmire »

AniX wrote:Whoa, Whoa. Let me get this straight. Your lynching my archrival because she is a little on the slow side? Sounds good to me. :lol:

But seriously folks, my personality and friendship with Quag dictates that once per game, I accuse her of being the cause of global warming, the JFK murder, or being mafia. I also accuse her of being mind-controlled by apple computer mongrel Steve Jobs, but that is besides the point.

Anyway, the reason he is using it as a defense is that it is a pretty solid defense. If you knew me and Jobs over there, you would soon find that I'm crazy as a loon. I always got to accuse someone of something they cannot control. Lowercase X's, the letter 6, or in Jobs case, pure rivalary. The point is, Jobs lies. He killed me so many times on 'News. :roll:
"Her"??

:(

jadesmar: But you're just discounting AIM mafia. We play AIM mafia. And that's when I mostly kill him.

Morpheus: We don't play AIM mafia with only people from scum! I've killed him multiple times while playing with people from both scum and news. You just may not have been there each time.

And you're calling me Jobs now? I thought my nickname was Chewie now. And name a time in which I killed you ON MTGnews's forums.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:44 am

Post by Quagmire »

CurtainDog wrote:My suspicions have nothing to do with any notions of uniformness or annoyingness or anything like that. The fact is that Anix and Quag have been defending eachother rather solidly. Ok, so this doesn't necessarily mean they're scum, but I do find it kind of odd. I don't think there is anyone in this game whom
I'd
step up to defend just yet.
i'm not defending him in any way. I'm just trying to defend myself. I haven't ruled out anyone at all for being evil.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:12 pm

Post by Quagmire »

I don't get it. You're lynching him because of his personality.

Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 26, 2004 4:55 pm

Post by Quagmire »

I disagree. A serial killer in a game like this is pretty reasonable and I wouldn't be suprised if a mafioso's or SK's kill got blocked night one.

But then again, bloojay is dead. Perhaps we have some kind of 2 serial killer combo? One kills on even nights, the other on odd?

What do you guys think?
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 27, 2004 12:16 pm

Post by Quagmire »

nard054 wrote:
quagmire wrote:
Perhaps we have some kind of 2 serial killer combo? One kills on even nights, the other on odd?

An interesting suggestion. They would have to be working together, because sk's have a hard enough time winning as it is. Its worth going back and checking bloojay's posts though.
But that still doesn't explain the inconsistancy of kills per night...

If it was an alternating SK combination, wouldn't there still be two kills each night?
No, because what I am suggesting is that one SK could kill on even nights, and the other one could kill on odd nights, making one kill per night.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 31, 2004 4:24 am

Post by Quagmire »

Make that all four players posting on this page are not cops.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 31, 2004 4:25 am

Post by Quagmire »

By the way, whatever happened to Breakdown? He hasn't posted for awhile; I think he's lurking.

FOS: Breakdown
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 01, 2004 2:18 pm

Post by Quagmire »

Would you think that because there is no cops, then we could probably assume we might have all townies and just the multiple SKs theory?
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 02, 2004 9:49 am

Post by Quagmire »

Breakdown, why exactly are you suspicious of jadesmar? Is it because of what he said?
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 04, 2004 2:54 pm

Post by Quagmire »

I really think that Breakdown is being very strange with his lack of posting. He posted over at MTGnews a day ago.....I'll give him a couple more days to post.

But, I don't think that either CuratinDog and jadesmar are evil, they haven't done too much to trigger the evil wires in me....right now I'd go with Breakdown.

Either that, or a replacement could be found.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 05, 2004 6:22 pm

Post by Quagmire »

I agree. I say we're just going to have to go with gut instincts here and lynch whoever we need to.

But, we're at a moot point in the game, so I'm going to read the thread and come up with a viable response.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 09, 2004 12:50 pm

Post by Quagmire »

FOS: CurtainDog.

I don't want to ut him a vote from lynching, but giving an OMGUS vote on day three just to save your own butt (even when there IS no deadline yet!) is pretty suspicious. If day ended with my post, I would vote for CD and lynch him.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 15, 2004 3:22 am

Post by Quagmire »

I really don't uspect any living person right now other than the lurking Breakdown.

jadesmar has brought up the valid points, and so has CD. But it's not enough to make me put the vote on them.

With the deadline approaching, I refuse to vote for either of them. When the time comes, I'm going to put my vote on Breakdown, unless other people think otherwise.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:57 pm

Post by Quagmire »

I'm all for it.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:56 am

Post by Quagmire »

CurtainDog wrote:@nard and Quagmire:
you guys were pretty keen on breakdown claiming... how about claiming yourselves? (or do you need more time to think about it :P)
Yes sir.

I am a roleblocker. I can, as the role says, block roles. I blocked Breakdown from doing anything on night one, and that's another reason why I suspect him so. I mean, there was only one kill on night 1 and then there has been 2 kills/night ever since. I can't guarantee anything, though, because mathcam might have been lucky with a doc protection that night.

This by all means does not make Breakdown automatically guilty, because there could be a choice vig out there who could easily prove me wrong.

Also, for the last two nights, I've blocked the people who died from doing anything. That's all the help I can give at this point.

Also, if you want to ask why it took me this long to claim this and give this information: I haven't had the time. I can only come on here and check this site on the computer about 20 minutes everyday; I'm extremely busy on the computer every day with schoolwork and such. I haven't had the time to type this long and detailed post until now, because my parents are both finally gone at the same time and I can get myself a little free computer time. Sorry about that.

No vote from me goes on Breakdown yet, because there still can be someone who could go ahead and prove me wrong. Although,
FOS: Breakdown
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 20, 2004 3:35 am

Post by Quagmire »

Is it just me, or is it a little odd that nard054 only changed the name and purpose of the role right after I claimed? He claims he is a cop having the same troubles as my night choices, and he didn't want to come out when everybody claimed cop. I don't know, I find that a little odd.

FOS: nard054

I'll wait for Breakdown to post a legitimate defense, otherwise, I'm going to vote for him.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:32 am

Post by Quagmire »

I'm not for sure if anybody is innocent on my side of the grass, because the last two nights I've blocked the people who died from doing anything (ages and Carmine). I can only be suspicious of Breakdown at this point, because only one person has died night one, and I targeted him that night. I can believe that jadesmar is innocent, though.

I think he (Breakdown) could be a serial killer, but I can't prove anything at this point. Maybe cam got lucky that night and stopped someone from doing so. But that brings up another point: bloojay was a "Psycopath." I hopefully can assume that that might be a serial killer (someone wanna back me up on this one? From what I see of it, it looks like an SK-ish role.), and one person died on night one. If there's two people dying on nights two and three, that means that there's probably two more serial killers alive at this point.
That's why I believe jadesmar's roleclaim of a second doctor. Because if bloojay died on night two, there's still the chance that he still had someone to kill, and that at least a doctor made the right choice, considering I picked the wrong person to roleblock. Either that or he made no night choice.

So my list:
Most suspicion: Breakdown
Unknown: CurtainDog, nard054
Most likely innocent: jadesmar

Thoughts?
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 21, 2004 6:42 pm

Post by Quagmire »

CurtainDog wrote:Quag ->
why didn't you block breakdown last night? You were voting for him yesterday. You must have had a pretty good idea he was part of a scum group.
I don't know, I was kind of having a gut feeling going on with Carmine, so I ended up blocking her.

And of course, since I had some kind of idea that Breakdown could be scum, I experimented around with other people to see what could happen.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:31 am

Post by Quagmire »

What's so wrong with my night choices?
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 24, 2004 5:21 pm

Post by Quagmire »

Yes, you may not agree with what night choices I've made, but if I could make different choices like I did this game, I would do it again.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:34 am

Post by Quagmire »

I believe that Breakdown is the target here. He has the suspicion from my night choices, and as nard pointed out, he put the 2nd vote on me right after CurtainDog did.

For this, I will
vote: Breakdown
. No, not OMGUS, because of my suspicions on him.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 26, 2004 9:03 am

Post by Quagmire »

*crosses fingers and toes*
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #33) » Sat Feb 28, 2004 9:02 am

Post by Quagmire »

I do not believe I am required to, but I have roleblocked eah night anyways.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #34) » Sun Feb 29, 2004 4:35 am

Post by Quagmire »

nard054 wrote:So what do you two think about the death scene? It sounds like a double kill but I don't think thats the case. I mean I know I'm not scum and I know CD isn't scum, so that leaves Quag....but something just doesn't make sense to me right now.
It did look like a double kill....because of jadesmar getting his limbs torn off, but beforehand he got strangled with a phone.

So then, if you know you are innocent, and you are a cop, and you inspected CD, and he's innocent, that would leave me. But there's apparently still 2 killers out there....and I know who they are. :twisted:

But I doubt anyone's going to be on my side. :P
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #35) » Sun Feb 29, 2004 1:38 pm

Post by Quagmire »

nard054 wrote:After many many deep-thinking sessions ( :roll: ), I've come to the conclusion that I'm not scum.

And with that comes the conclusion that CD is not scum (because I've looked into it)

So, it leaves me with an obvious choice:

vote: Quagmire
So does one person have the ablility to make two nightkills? I doubt it.
vote: nard054
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 01, 2004 1:20 pm

Post by Quagmire »

You know what we should have done? Done a no-lynch and see what the night brought us.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:58 am

Post by Quagmire »

You know, CD, if you would have proposed a no lynch, me and narddy would have each probably killed each other the next night...and you would have won. :P

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”