Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:22 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

Sup
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

the whole game is dumb and we don't know why we're good at it and nobody knows what is going on and we're all going to have to accept that
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:22 pm

kind of checked out from mafia all weekend, going to start my read through in a bit.

the whole game is dumb and we don't know why we're good at it and nobody knows what is going on and we're all going to have to accept that
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:42 pm

vote: petapan

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:13 pm

In post 323, rmpeacoc wrote:Jake: Why no support?

Support for what?

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:15 pm

In post 324, petapan wrote:didn't realize the thread was re-opened

don't expect jake to be anything other than an unhelpful cock this game

VOTE: Goodbar

Rule #5, read it, learn it, follow it. Don't insult me again

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:47 pm

His reaction was exsvtky what I was hoping for. Vote stays

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:14 am

*exactly. Stupid phone

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:29 am

now I am on a computer, let me explain why peta's reaction wasn't a good one.

1. never bothers to ask me anything about if I have read the game yet, what my thoughts were, or even why I was voting him
2. adhom attack, insults me and tries to discredit me. Acts like he knows how I play.

side note - he and i have played in 1 game together. he was scum and i was town. I correctly names BOTH of his scum partners AND the Sk in that game. I was able to get 1 of his partners lynched and ALMOST able to get his 2nd partner lynched day 1. The ONLY reason I didn't think he was scum that game is because he did something that most scum won't do. he day 1 hammered a power role, something I have only really seen from town.

so to imply that i am going to be useless is a boldface lie cause in my experience with him I was nowhere close to being useless.

3. instead of questioning me he votes goodbar which seems like was sticking to his preplanned agenda. he tried to push goodbar early day 1 by calling him out for lurking, which is funny because I would have not called a player who had not posted at all lurking. I'd have called that player inactive and asked the mod to prod that player. But peta on the other hand disappears for nearly 100 posts before he votes goodbar. Disappearing for nearly 100 posts is more like lurking imo. It's like he was projecting his guilt onto someone else.

4. he did absolutely no scum hunting day 1.

I'm saying the scumteam is Peta, nunez, and rmp.

let's see if I am right.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:02 am

I know I'm pro

My read on you is gut, I'll admit it's not as strong cause you are a n00b, but when I read the thread your posts stood out to me.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:03 am

What do you mean by support? Is that you asking for a case or reasons?

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:32 am

Mod just prodded a bunch of people yesterday, I doubt he's going to do it again so soon.

The 3 names I provided were the 3 who stood out to me as scummy. They are my initial gut reads during my read.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:02 am

Thanks dad, I'll get to that after I do my homework and chores. ;)

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:34 am

Bomberman, why do you have an ill opinion towards gut? You aren't a n00b, this is your alt account so you know gut is widely used on this site. To downplay it like you did, fuck that to insult it like you did makes no sense.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:49 am

In post 350, Bomberman wrote:because gut ain't shit unless you're going to do something with it

Officially
FOS
this guy.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:30 pm

why I think rmp is scummy

Spoiler:
This statement is n00b scummy imo because she wanted to BW but didn't want to be the person to put him at L-2, but she was the one and immediately backed off. She makes up some lame reason why she would not want to put a person at L-2. She says she doesn't want to scum to come in and hammer but also says she doesn't think they would. If she's town and scum hammered that would make town's job easier.
but I was thinking about how everyone bw'd Pranay so I voted Pranay but I wouldn't want to put Pranay at L-2 now would I because if the scum aren't voting him they could change their votes and hammer. Not that they would because that would be scummy but I'm just making a point here.

this vote makes no fucking sense, she was the one who put pranay at L-2 and to compensate for it attacks the person who put him to L-3
As for why am I voting Pacifist... because I wanted to vote someone and he was the most logical, bringing Pranay to L-3

post 46 - freaks out at Numez putting pranay at L-1 but doesn't vote him.
post 49 - doesn't want to vote Numez for putting pranay at L-1 but keeps her vote on Pacifist for putting pranay to L-3....
post 54 - agrees with pranay about something, I am assuming the part where pranay calls out bomberman (because he's right) but still doesn't vote, instead just unvotes.
post 76 - votes baboon when there are much better people to vote from her pov. (from her pov she should be voting nunez or bomberman)
post 128 - seems like coaching nunez to scumhunt and also says that if she was new she would be voting him, but why does that matter?

I could go on more but gotta run.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:35 pm

will get to the rest later but let me respond to your points in the spoiler

You just took this completely out of context. I never meant to put my vote on Pranay. I was thinking about the bw on pranay as I was typing so I typed pranay instead of pacifist. My entire indention at that point was to vote pacifist. Also this was RVS. I was looking for a reason to vote someone. I didnt vote Pacifist because he was scummy, I voted him because he was the last person to bw Pranay.

ok I will consed that it's possible you made an error when typing, lord knows you were making enough of them already but I am not buying the "looking for a reason" because it was rvs. RVS you vote for something made up, your vote was for something very specific and you should have used the same logic later, but you didn't.

I asked him why he put Pranay at L-1. I never freaked out... and thus I didn't vote him

had you used 1 question mark maybe, using 3 adds emphasis which I consider freaking out.
again that was my RVS vote... I just hadn't taken it off yet. I had no intention of having Pacifist lynched.

but what he did was scummy and deserved some pressure and if you had no intention of lynching pacifist, that would have been a good time to change your vote. you didn't.
I was agreeing that the bw should come off of pranay

ok fair enough, you were not clear in your post. But you didn't agree with the point pranay made? If bomber said the wagon was dumb (or whatever he actually said) but kept his vote on pranay anyway, that doesn't strike you as odd?

Clearly looking for a beetlejuice... looking for baboon to say something

WAT?!?!
Spoiler:
Clearly I just care more about where I place my vote than you do. In some games people might call placing your vote on a lot of people 'flip-flopping'.
I don't feel like my vote needs to be on someone unless its RVS or I think they're actually scum

This doesn't compute.

if I had just joined in, as in if i was a replacement, not 'if i was new'. And as far as nunez goes, I've been trying to get people to participate all game... you just want to point out this one time. I can point out many if you like.

I don't feel like you were telling others, plus the fact that you said would vote Nunez if you were new obviously means you think he is scummy, yet your actions (vote or line of questioning) doesn't support that you think he is scummy, because why on earth would you tell someone you thought was scummy to scumhunt... You wouldn't. Seems like you two are a pair.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:22 pm

Spoiler:
Post 178 - your reaction to Psyche reads to me like you know he is town but want to throw mud on him by calling him terrible. You also tell him that he should "elaborate" "ask questions" or "scum hunt" and you put them in quotation marks to make it seem like you aren't being accusatory. I feel like you should have asked him point blank to elaborate if that is what you wanted from him. I feel like you should have told him to scum hunt in the similar way you told Nunez (which is different than the way you told psyche)

post 181 - I don't know why you kept your vote on baboon/nero when you clearly said earlier it was to see if he would post something. He never did, he replaced out for inactivity. Nero comes in and votes and that's enough for you to keep your vote on him cause in your mind he should have provided a reason. What I want to know though is why were you willing to excuse Turqoise's inactivity but never willing to accept baboons? Also why did nero not providing a reason warrant you to keep your vote on him and not unvote and ask him for his reasons. Why would you keep asking me for my reasons but weren't willing to do the same for nero day 1

186/188 - this is more of the thinking nunez is scummy but not actually willing to vote him and certainly there is no examples of you even trying to question him. This is classic n00b distancing. Nero/rmp very likely scum together.

post 190 - "it's scummy if people don't give a reason for their vote" This is just wrong and the fact that you are even making a statement considering your weak ass reasonings for your votes is very scummy.

post 240 - I find it weird that despite his growing wagon, you don't want to have any part in voting gif and instead you keep your vote on nero who had also gone inactive. Parking votes on people who aren't around to answer your questions is a good way for scum to appear like they are trying because they can easily pass the blame. You mention finding GIR and Nunez yet you don't even try to pressure those guys.

303 - your vote for nero wasn't very good so the fact you go right back to it is just lazy. You don't even attempt to question anyone. Going back to what you said earlier about voting, this vote seems weird.

damn, you are fucking scummier than I had originally thought.

Vote: rmp

one of rmp/nunez should be today's lynches.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:28 pm

and just an fyi, i'm not getting involved in a back and forth for multiple pages. You can respond to my wall post if you want but the damage is done imo. you or nunez are the only people I will be voting today, I may vote peta cause he slipped kind hard with his reaction but I can't fit peta into the puzzle with you three. I will just write off that he may be a bad player (considering his play in breaking bad that holds true)

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:37 pm

In post 383, petapan wrote:jake could be scum trying to push me on things that were blatant jokes but from everything i've seen of him he's dense as shit and might be autistic

I asked you once to not insult me.

I have pm'd the mod to replace you

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:39 pm

I have also pm'd a site mod to either punish or warn you as what you did was a direct violation of site rules.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:09 pm

mod, since you won't replace peta. please replace me

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:36 am

game wasn't town sided at all imo

should have been an odd night jk though.

good game town

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:41 am

limited tracker/limited RB vs a full time role cop?

nope perfectly balanced

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:14 pm

oh wait, realized this was a 13P with only 2 scum/

yeah, totally fucking town sided. fire the review team for this game

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:14 pm

who were the reviewers please?

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:10 am

In post 1034, GuyInFreezer wrote:GG. My D1 play was totally shit and my replacing out made me look bad.
In post 1017, Phenenas wrote:*Fun fact: Neither of the scum players sent me anything, so I had to randomize the kill myself.
Isn't the standard way to resolve that is take it as no-kill?
Yes, the mod should never pick the kill, even if its random. You don't randomize a pr's choice if they don't submit their pick do you?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”