Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1437 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by Bacde »

Lol I like how GCBC went from the most townie (doc protected and neighborized) to like most hated in a couple of days

I wasn't very active for a lot of the game, which is why I didn't really do much but RAGE when we were getting mislynched

Either way this was a great game, and once I realized that we had a roleblocker dead plus a claimed doc + tracker alive I felt really dumb for suspecting rainbowjake. I didn't feel bad about messing with them though

yes I was obviously badcop

can't say I'm never town jake
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1443 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:37 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 1442, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 1437, Bacde wrote:Either way this was a great game, and once I realized that we had a roleblocker dead plus a claimed doc + tracker alive I felt really dumb for suspecting rainbowjake. I didn't feel bad about messing with them though
This was actually they only reason you got lynched. In hydra topic I pointed out after the force win was found that you were obviously town, but also most likely town to screw it up in a 3P/4P endgame so should just be lynched to prevent any outside chance of something going wrong.

Yay game breaking tactics though I guess. Really didn't think I was going to be able to intimidate scum into not killing and getting stuck in a force loss position. Scum only chance was to stop killing starting N3 when the only result was Dyslx (note in QT I was actually expecting a traitor and not goon) and then hope to take a F4 with Dyslx-CP-Us-SB.
I don't think you really know me :/

all you had to do was make the "tracker + doc = scum roleblocker" argument and I was on board, and would not have mishammered

but yeah you tunneling on our slot was upsetting, but at least absta was entertained
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1448 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:09 am

Post by Bacde »

we weren't a liability thats what I'm trying to argue here
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1449 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:10 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 1446, absta101 wrote:
In post 927, GoodCopBadCop wrote:CP is town. Scott and Hp are acfan's scum partners.

That's my conclusion of this game.

- GC
The JFR scum conspiracy came later. At least I got the team right after acfan got lynched.
gj gj
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1453 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:39 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 1450, pieceofpecanpie wrote:
In post 1448, Bacde wrote:we weren't a liability thats what I'm trying to argue here
I'd disagree with that. :cool:
keep singing your baby songs and believing that if it makes you feel more confident I guess

I coulda sworn at the time you thought we were scum though

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”