Goon
Goon

Mini 81 - Gamersville II

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 18, 2003 12:52 pm

Post by discer »

WELCOME TO
GAMERSVILLE II

Rules
(stolen from discer who stole them from Werebear who stole them from Meme)

"Nights" will last around 3 RL days. The deadline will be posted. If you need an extension, just tell me, I might need one someday myself.

"Days" will last as long as they need to. If discussion lags, I will impose a deadline. If discussion picks up, the deadline will be rescinded. Aren't I the nice one??? (the correct answer is... NO)

Votes must be in
bold
. If you do not
bold
your vote, it will not be counted. If you are not counted, you do not exist.

Once a player has reached the necessary majority to lynch, the day is over. Unvoting them will not save their life.

No lynches are allowed, they require the same votes as a lynch. Any player who votes no lynch goes home and may not post for the rest of the day unless that player reaches half the majority vote for a lynch.

The game is not to be discussed outside of the thread unless your role specifically states that you may do so. You button your lip, or I button it for you.

Once your death scene has been posted, unless you're not dead, you’re dead. You will be told if you're not dead. Once your dead please DO NOT POST ANYTHING until the game is over.

Don’t edit/delete previously submitted posts. No matter what stupid thing you've done. Why can't you just THINK? I mean, come on!

Don’t quote any PMs or e-mails from me, lest I kill you.

If you have a night choice to make, it is due by the posted deadline. If you miss a deadline, your choice will be made randomly for you. This usually involves you being very unhappy.

If you're going to be gone any amount of time, let everyone know.

The mod is god. Any mistakes such as inaccurate vote counts are obviously YOUR mistake. Please point out your mistakes so I can correct them. And if I ask you to eat play-doh, you say "WHAT COLOR, MOD!". Sacrifices of small woodland animals accepted.

The Living

nard054

The Previously Living

mathcam (doctor) - murdered night 1
Melchizedek (townie) - lynched day 1
ages (Forensic Psychiatrist) - murdered night 2
bloojay (Psychopath) - murdered night 2
AniX (townie) - lynched day 2
Carmine (townine) - murdered night 3
Morpheus (townie) - murdered night 3
Breakdown (townie) - lynched day 3
jadesmar, replaced tehgood (doctor) - murdered night 4
Quagmire (psychopath) - lynched day 4
CurtainDog (townie) - murdered night 5
Last edited by discer on Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:05 pm, edited 20 times in total.
"What I really need is a droid who understands the binary language of moisture vaporators."
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:58 pm

Post by discer »

The old man sat in his rocking chair sipping his whiskey and smoking a nice Cuban cigar. It was a warm, sunny day. It was a good day for reflecting. The old man remembered a time when Gamersville was safe for all to enjoy the numerous games offered by the creative minds of the world.
NetRunner
Legend of the Five Rings
Nightmare Chess
, Texas Hold'em, Hearts and
Settlers of Katan
were his favorites. He'd always felt that the world would be a better place without the likes of
Magic
or
Pokemon
but one could never expect perfection. The old man also remembered a dark time in Gamersville. It was a bloody time that ended the gaming lives of several Gamersville citizens. Officer Rite had been the first to be murdered. Nurse Dourgrim, Officer Blackhawk and Mayor Yanqush had followed. The old man remembered the needless lynches of Talitha, M.D., and Officer Kerplunk whilst the town victoriously sought out and rid itself of four mafia scum; CurtainDog, Stewie, Norinel and Electra. Only Deputy Shadyforce and Tigris, a traveling salesman, had survived. The bloody memories of Gamersville had been too much for them and they had moved on.

It took some time for Gamersville to recover from those days of bloodshed but recover it had. Twelve new bright eyed citizens had moved into Gamersville and the joyous days of gaming returned. It was truly unfortunate that the signs and memories of the mafia's murders could not have been completely erased from Gamersville. Such signs and memories could be psychologically damaging to these new citizens. The old man had been watching these new citizens closely and with worry for some of them began showing disinterest in the innocent ways of the gamer.

As the sun set the old man finished his whiskey and watched smoke from his Cuban rise into a glowing, blood red sky.
"What I really need is a droid who understands the binary language of moisture vaporators."
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 20, 2003 10:21 pm

Post by discer »

Roles are going out via PM now. PLEASE confirm in this thread.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 21, 2003 12:01 pm

Post by discer »

Waiting on Melchizedek, mathcam and tehgood to confirm.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 21, 2003 11:43 pm

Post by discer »

Given the weekend, I'll wait until tonight and then post a deadline for role confirmations.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:10 pm

Post by discer »

All confirmations are in, please PM me your choices.

IT IS NOW NIGHT.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:00 pm

Post by discer »

Deadline for choices set for sunday at 1AM.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 28, 2003 12:13 pm

Post by discer »

With the arrival of morning the citizens of Gamersville gather in the gaming hall for their scheduled
Settlers
tournament. The format is to be three playing boards with four players on each. As the last of the tiles are set in place the old games-master begins to inquire about the whereabouts of mathcam, who has yet to check in. Sullenly, the old man removes his games- master cloak and leads everyone to mathcams home. As they all enter mathcams home the old man finds an incomplete translation of the laws of
Katan
laying on mathcams coffee table and just around the corner to the kitchen sits a large, industrial vacuum. It seems odd for mathcam to have a vacuum in his home since he has no carpets or rugs. "Those are vile and filthy things," the medical expert had commonly said. Rounding the corner mathcam is found dead with the working end of the vacuum protruding from his rectum and the gooey bulk of his innards resting in the vacuums tank.

Mathcam, MD, has been grotesquely murdered.

IT IS NOW DAY.
6 TO LYNCH.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:00 pm

Post by discer »

I'd like to get this game moving along so I'm setting a
deadline
for participation. Any player who has not posted at least once in this thread within the next
72 hours
can be replaced.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 31, 2003 8:39 pm

Post by discer »

Vote Count
(6 to lynch)
Anix (3): Morpheus, nard054, Quagmire
Carmine: Melchizedek
Quagmire: Anix
bloojay: Carmine
tehgood: ages
nard054: CurtainDog

Not Posted Today

bloojay and tehgood

24 HOURS TO DEADLINE FOR POSTING
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:34 pm

Post by discer »

Vote Count
(6 to lynch)
Anix (4): Morpheus, nard054, Quagmire, Melchizedek
Quagmire: CurtainDog
tehgood: ages
Melchizedek: Anix

Not Posted Today

tehgood

Curantly seeking a replacement for tehgood.
Last edited by discer on Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 03, 2004 7:41 pm

Post by discer »

Vote Count
(6 to lynch)
Anix (2): Morpheus, Melchizedek

BlueSin has replaced tehgood.
Last edited by discer on Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 04, 2004 1:30 pm

Post by discer »

Correction, BlueSin has NOT replaced tehgood. Still looking.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:59 pm

Post by discer »

Vote Count
(6 to lynch)
Anix: Morpheus

NOTE: PLEASE BE KIND TO THE MOD AND REMEMBER TO
UNVOTE
ANY PLAYER YOU MAY BE CURRENTLY VOTING FOR BEFORE YOU
VOTE
FOR ANOTHER PLAYER. Thank you.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:23 pm

Post by discer »

Vote Count
(6 to lynch)
Melchizedek(3): Anix, Carmine, CurtainDog
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:28 pm

Post by discer »

jadesmar has replaced tehgood.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:19 pm

Post by discer »

A sincere laugh directed at rebel lord.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:47 pm

Post by discer »

Vote Count
(6 to lynch)
Melchizedek(4): Anix, Carmine, CurtainDog, jadesmar

Not Voting

ages, bloojay, Breakdown, Morpheus, nard054, Quagmire

A 72 HOUR DEADLINE HAS BEEN SET
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 10, 2004 10:43 pm

Post by discer »

Vote Count
(6 to lynch)
Melchizedek(5): Anix, Carmine, CurtainDog, jadesmar, bloojay

Not Voting

ages, Breakdown, Morpheus, nard054, Quagmire

A 72 HOUR DEADLINE HAS BEEN SET, 48 HOURS (give or take) LEFT
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 11, 2004 12:41 pm

Post by discer »

Final Vote Count
(6 to lynch)
Melchizedek(6): Anix, Carmine, CurtainDog, jadesmar, bloojay, Morpheus

Not Voting

ages, Breakdown, nard054, Quagmire
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 11, 2004 1:09 pm

Post by discer »

Despite the cost the old man was pleased to see the eagerness of the Gamersville citizens to begin the evenings
NetRunner
tournament. It really is much easier to create a bracket for10 players instead of 11. When the lynch mob reached Melchizedek's home they found his seemingly lifeless body resting on the couch and a
NetRunner
starter pack with 4 boosters lying on his coffee table. Watching the mob move off toward the town square for the hanging the old man crossed Melchizedek, townie, off of his players list.

Melchizedek, townie, has been lynched.

IT IS NOW NIGHT.
PLEASE SEND MY YOUR CHOICES.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 12, 2004 3:39 pm

Post by discer »

Ages walks up to his front door after a long night of
NetRunner
sealed deck play, and notices a note.
Meet me at the Oak Tree Tavern. 11 P.M. Third stool to the right of the juke box.
He checks his watch, puts the note in his pocket, and makes his way towards the tavern. He arrives 5 minutes before 11:00, sits down, and orders a drink. "Boy, that bartender looks familiar" he thinks to himself. The bartender brought the drink, and just when Ages was going to ask what the bartenders name was, he took a sip, and started coughing. The bartender slipped out the back door, pretending that he didn't just slip Ages some poison.

Shortly after sunrise a few citizens decide to head over to the game hall to see the final results from the previous nights
Netrunner
tournament. Apparently, Ages mock Psycho Tycho deck had held out and won the evening so they agreed to go to Ages home and congratulate him. Once arriving there and finding him missing they were filled with dread. Quickly they send out an alert to summon all citizens to the town square and after waiting for several hours they learn that Ages has been found dead in the Tree Tavern but still have no clue as to bloojay's whereabouts. Once again the old man leads them to the home of another missing Gamer. Upon entering his home they immediately discover bloojay's phone off the hook and his personal phone book lying next to it. Heading upstairs bloojay's dead body is discovered morbidly reaching for his medicine cabinet. In awe all eyes turn to the old man for an explanation. The old man points at the numerous cuts on bloojay's legs saying, "It's rather obvious that someone has mashed a blunt stick into his legs creating these cuts. Then the killer cut bloojay's phone line negating his ability to get help from a doctor. As the infection in bloojay's legs began to accelerate, he tried to reach his medical cabinet but as you can see, his time ran out."

Ages, Forensic Psychiatrist, has been poisoned.
bloojay, Psychopath, has been grotesquely murdered.

IT IS NOW DAY.
5 TO LYNCH.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:24 pm

Post by discer »

Vote Count
5 to lynch
Quagmire (2): Breakdown, nard054
Morpheus: CurtainDog
Breakdown: Quagmire
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 14, 2004 2:39 pm

Post by discer »

Vote Count
5 to lynch
Quagmire (3): Breakdown, nard054, Morpheus
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 10:10 pm

Post by discer »

Vote Count
5 to lynch
Quagmire (3): Breakdown, nard054, Morpheus
AniX: jadesmar

Not Voting

AniX, Carmine
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 19, 2004 2:44 pm

Post by discer »

Vote Count
5 to lynch
AniX (3): jadesmar, Carmine, nard054
Quagmire (2): Breakdown, Morpheus

Not Voting

AniX
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 20, 2004 10:09 pm

Post by discer »

Vote Count
5 to lynch
AniX (4): jadesmar, Carmine, nard054, AniX
Quagmire (2): Breakdown, Morpheus
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 21, 2004 10:06 pm

Post by discer »

IT IS NOW NIGHT.

The old man has had a difficult week or 6 weeks and would like a night to think about his comments for this night. Please be patient.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:14 pm

Post by discer »

The old man, unable to think of anything remotely witty or interesting to say, sent the following memo to the citizens of Gamersville:

Anix, townie, has been lynched.
Please PM your choices.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 24, 2004 9:52 pm

Post by discer »

48 HOUR DEADLINE FOR NIGHT CHOICES.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 25, 2004 4:22 pm

Post by discer »

As the sun rose on the third day the old man reviewed his list of games to run for that mornings tournament. After settling on
Star Wars, Epic Duels
, he set up the boards and took a wondering peek at his list of perspective gamers. Soon he would know who would survive to play.

As the eighth hour arrived and the gamers would begin to sign in, a blood curling scream arose from the distance. Casually, the old man locked up, hung a sign on the front door and walked in the direction of the scream. After a short walk the old man came upon a small crowd huddled at the west wall of the Hall of Games and found the broken body of Morpheus clutching the end of an unwound
Matrix, Reloaded
VHS tape. Again, all eyes turned to the old man for an explanation. Pointing at the
Matrix
tape trailing off toward the roof of the building, the old man explained, "In an attempt to recover his unwound
Matrix
video, Morpheus was lured up to the roof of this building where his murderer lay in waiting and pushed him off."

Since there was no hope of helping poor Morpheus, the small crowd made it's way toward the gaming hall. Along the way they came upon a trail of ninja stars and dried blood. The crowd followed the trail to the north side of Gamersville, discovering a few toes along the way. Once reaching the edge of town the trail of ninja stars stopped but the trail of dried blood continued on to the horizon. Again, again, all eyes turned to the old man for an explanation. "Most obviously", the old man reported, "the victims feet were repeatedly sliced open with ninja stars until an artery was hit. Then, apparently, the victim lost rational thought and crawled off to die of old age."

With morbid nods of understanding, the small crowed made it's way to the gaming hall for the morning tournament sign in. Carmine's name, was not on the list.

Morpheus, townie, has been murdered.
Carmine, townie, has been murdered.

IT IS NOW DAY.
3 TO LYNCH.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 02, 2004 5:31 pm

Post by discer »

Vote Count
3 to lynch
CD: jadesmar

Not Voting

Breakdown, CurtainDog, nard054, Quagmire
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:22 pm

Post by discer »

Vote Count
3 to lynch

Not Voting

Breakdown, CurtainDog, nard054, Quagmire
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 08, 2004 8:23 pm

Post by discer »

I'll wait till tomorrow night then place a deadline if it's needed.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #34) » Wed Feb 11, 2004 6:24 pm

Post by discer »

Vote Count
3 to lynch
jadesmar: CD

Not Voting

Breakdown, nard054, Quagmire

Come on guys, discussion is getting thin.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 12, 2004 9:54 pm

Post by discer »

I really don't want to set a deadline this late in the game. So....... I am going to require each living player to either post or PM me within 72 hours or be replaced.

72 HOUR DEADLINE
. SEE ABOVE.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 13, 2004 10:46 pm

Post by discer »

Tho I am still waiting on posts or PM's, I'm in a fairly forgiving mood due to winnig Mini77 (mafia scum :lol: ) and am extending the deadline by 24.345 hours.

Seriously tho, let's have some fun!
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 19, 2004 9:59 pm

Post by discer »

Vote Count
3 to lynch
jadesmar: CurtainDog

Not Voting

Breakdown, jadesmar, nard054, Quagmire

Really, I'm doing my best to keep up with this recent rash of votes. (OR JUST LETTING YOU ALL KNOW I'M PAYING ATTENTION)
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 22, 2004 10:07 pm

Post by discer »

Vote Count
3 to lynch

Not Voting

Breakdown, CurtainDog, jadesmar, nard054, Quagmire

Ok, so it was the weekend and all but really, don't make me take my belt off cause........ I will.... take my belt off. I won't even have to stop the car cause I don't wear a belt. BUT I'LL TAKE IT OFF!
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 23, 2004 9:00 pm

Post by discer »

72 HOUR DEADLINE HAS BEEN SET
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:47 pm

Post by discer »

Vote Count
3 to lynch
Quagmire (2): CurtainDog, Breakdown

Not Voting

jadesmar, nard054, Quagmire

48 HOURS give or take LEFT
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 25, 2004 10:47 pm

Post by discer »

Vote Count
3 to lynch
Breakdown (2): Quagmire, Nard054

Not Voting

jadesmar

24 HOURS give or take LEFT
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 26, 2004 6:17 pm

Post by discer »

Final Vote Count
3 to lynch
Breakdown (3): Quagmire, Nard054, jadesmar
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:20 pm

Post by discer »

The long hours of waiting on this day had taken their toll on the old man who had fallen asleep in his rocking chair. When the evening had finally come the old man was awoken suddenly to the sound of a taut rope and breaking neck. He ambled down to the town square and gazed upon a lifeless body hanging from the flag pole. A closer look revealed that Breakdown had been lynched on this night. Reaching into his pocket the old man retrieved an address and a key then made his way to the former gamers home. Once there the old man collected an
L5R
deck and
Seafarers of Katan
rule book he had loaned to Breakdown the previous week.

Breakdown, townie, has been lynched.

IT IS NOW NIGHT.
PLEASE PM YOUR CHOICES.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #44) » Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:17 pm

Post by discer »

On the fourth morning the remaining Gamersville citizens gathered at the town square where the old man was waiting. The remaining three could barely stand as they had not been able to sleep the previous night. A night that had been filled with hideous cries of laughter, screaming motorcycles and the never ending pulse of a phone that had been left off it's hook. Laying at the intersections of 1st and Main Street was the bloodied head and torso of jadesmar. Based on the blood trails leading in opposite directions of both streets and the sounds from the night before, it appeared jadesmar's limbs had been tied to the motorcycles and torn off. "Don't worry," the old man said, "jadesmar was long dead before this torturous act was committed. Look here," pointing at a cordless phone laying nearby, "jadesmar had already been strangled with this phone before our motorcycle assailant arrived." "BUT WHY WOULD ANYONE DO ALL THIS TO POOR JADESMAR AFTER HE WAS ALREADY DEAD!", screamed a citizen. The old man met the citizens terrified eyes and replied, "You have to ask?"

jadesmar, doctor, has been murdered.

IT IS NOW DAY.
2 TO LYNCH.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #45) » Sun Feb 29, 2004 9:25 pm

Post by discer »

Vote Count
2 to lynch
Quagmire: nard054
nard054: Quagmire
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:00 pm

Post by discer »

With a wink and a nudge CurtainDog and Nard054 drag Quagmire to the flagpole. "A wink is as good as a nudge to a blind bat...... that's what I always say" says Nard054. With that CurtainDog begins the quite laborious process of hauling Quagmire up by himself. Conveniently there is a chair for CurtainDog to sit in once Quagmire's neck is completely stretched. It is quite amazing how comfortable one can be in captivity which, with a few snaps and clicks, CurtainDog was now in. It did not take long for Nard054 to plug "things" in and before long, a very clean plate, a very new fork and switch accessible to CurtainDog were produced.
After six minutes and thirty-five seconds of psychotic music, CurtainDog threw the switch.

Quagmire, psychopath, has been lynched.
CurtainDog, townie, has been murdered.

Nard054, psychopath, has won.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #47) » Sat Mar 06, 2004 9:55 am

Post by discer »

Thanx to everyone for playing tho I was a bit dissapointed with the level of participation. [shrugs]Maybe that's normal for a game with so many townies :( [/shrugs] Anyway, I thought you might like to see the night choices.

NIGHT ONE
: bloojay selected to kill mathcam, nard054 and Quagmire selected to kill CurtainDog, ages selected to investigae mathcam, tehgood selected to protect CurtainDog

NIGHT TWO
: bloojay selected to kill Anix, nard054 selected to kill Ages, Quagmire selected to kill bloojay, Ages did not send in a selection but was dead anyway, jadesmar selected to protect Anix

NIGHT THREE
: nard054 selected to kill Morpheus, Quagmire selected to kill Carmine, jadesmar selected to protect CurtainDog

NIGHT FOUR
: nard054 and Quagmire selected to kill jadesmar, jadesmar had not sent in a choice yet but was dead anyway
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #48) » Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:02 am

Post by discer »

THE ROLES

PSYCHOPATH #1-3(bloojay, nard054, Quagmire)
You are a Psychopath. Each night you may either attempt to murder another player or "stay at home". If you select to "stay at home" you will be immune to investigations on that night and have a declining chance of surviving an attempt on your life. (i.e. The first night you "stay at home" you will have a 50% chance of surviving an attempt on your life with a 25% chance of survival the second night you "stay at home" and a 0% chance thereafter.) If you select to attempt to murder another player you must send me the name of the player you wish to murder AND the method by which you wish to murder them (feel free to send me a death scene script, if it's good I'll use it). If you select to attempt to murder another player you will have no protection against investigations or attempts on your life.

FORENSIC PSYCHIATRIST(ages)
You are a Forensic Phsychiatrist. By investigating a player you will be able to determine if they were involved in any aggressive/perverted/criminal behavior on that night. Each night you must send me the name of a player you wish to investigate.

DOCTOR #1 & 2(jadesmar/tehgood, mathcam)
You are a doctor. Each night you must send me the name of a player you wish to protect. You may not protect yourself.

TOWNIE #1-6(AniX, Breakdown, Carmine, CurtainDog, Melchizedek, Morpheus)
You are a townie.

Only one pshochopath sent me a murder script which I used. All of the murder "styles" were concieved by the psychopaths.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”