mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Fri May 24, 2013 2:28 am

Post by mario and lugi »

/confirm
power seldom makes a man who he is ? but what he decides to do with that power decides what kinda of man he will become.
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Fri May 24, 2013 7:18 am

Post by mario and lugi »

]yeah lets do this
rips off shirt and yells wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
power seldom makes a man who he is ? but what he decides to do with that power decides what kinda of man he will become.
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Sat May 25, 2013 2:03 am

Post by mario and lugi »

vote null
because i hate random voting it give the mafia to much time to role fish in my ex.
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Sat May 25, 2013 8:09 am

Post by mario and lugi »

@ Elyse your pissing me off and the games just begun...... not all of us speak english as out universal languae so of us are form other countrys

well its has been my exp. during r.v.s. that the mafia uses it to role fish and plan there moves to win the game.

in a game i was in recently they used r.s.v. to turn to the townies on there doctor and cop and i saw lynched.

and no i doubt know what happen to cause that game to end the way it did all i know is i posted 2 or three times and the game was over.
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Sat May 25, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by mario and lugi »

sorry guys i'll fill you in the morning before i go to work :)
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #5) » Sun May 26, 2013 4:13 am

Post by mario and lugi »

@ zionite
your not going to get a read on me this is my second game here.. i use to play as a hydra account on another site to challage noobs on the site and my partner on my account just reccently died.

@ blue yoshi yes it does give the mafia time to role fish as you can see from
enomis post #57
he voted for monkey man..
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #6) » Sun May 26, 2013 7:30 am

Post by mario and lugi »

not sure what to type the foundation of this site is diffrent then the one i came ffrom. i 'm having trouble trying to figure things out here other then the band wagon voites they re main the same on most site like this.
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #7) » Sun May 26, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by mario and lugi »

In post 78, Chenoan wrote:
In post 75, Zionite wrote:You don't present many opinions of your own in this post. You don't take a position on anything except the OMGUS tell and the MonkeyMan wagon. That's a lot less content than it seems at first.
Because half the points in my post were questions. Isn't like half of scumhunting asking the right questions? Presenting opnions only gets you so far in a game that's based off of people's interactions so far.

Right now I have way more leaning-town or null reads than anything else. I mean granted it's still hella early day one, but yea. The only way to get the information I want in order to solidify any reads is to ask questions.

Speaking of questions. If you actually read through my post you'd see plenty of them - such as me thinking that the enomis wagon is bad, the Nul wagon was bad, and that Elyse and Mario are probably either both town or both scum.

So why the concerted effort to try to misrep my post, Zionite?

you know what i think you and monkeyman are working together because you have been really quite this whole time
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #8) » Mon May 27, 2013 1:54 am

Post by mario and lugi »

nul
your right i voted for no one in random voting stage because it was a waste as you can see with everyone ban wagon voting monkeyman.
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #9) » Mon May 27, 2013 8:26 am

Post by mario and lugi »

@ everyone i'm not voting till you can prove you are lyching scum and not a town member. because if you lynch a townie then the scum will have a chance to pick one of us off in the night phase so pick you victum carfully.
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #10) » Mon May 27, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by mario and lugi »

@ everyone i know if we lynch a scum they can still kill us at night but then the cop or doctor could act if i read my rules correctly ? then things are more or less easier with lynching scum but if your if your wrong our mod could allow the rear double night kill. i know as a new player there is a slim chance i'm wrong but its 50-50 with this call right or wrong ?
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #11) » Tue May 28, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by mario and lugi »

@ enomis no i'm not going to let you scum hunt for me i was waiting and gaugeing the reactions of all players to figure out who the scum was. and judging by the last few post
monkeyman has something to hide

i'm guessing so do by the the way i'm not sure ?

what you playing with the way do you things but i do not trust you at all.
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #12) » Thu May 30, 2013 1:24 am

Post by mario and lugi »

sorry i been away i was busy in life :} and my brothers funeral so i haven't really been able to post. second after my through on all that has happened with you i do belive monkey man is scum so i say we lynch him and find out for sure ? still 50-50 we are all wrong on this and he just sounds scummy ? because sometimes that happens with out meaning to to happen as we post ???
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #13) » Fri May 31, 2013 3:46 am

Post by mario and lugi »

@ zionite i do think monkey man is scum so lynch his ass :) i have been reading tall post while i have been busy and all of them pponits to him being scum poseing as town.
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:11 am

Post by mario and lugi »

unvote
because i don't want to see nul lyched because people don't see
null
???????
instead of nul

//
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by mario and lugi »

thanks guys been toughing it out to keep my abilty as a player and my moreal up
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:26 am

Post by mario and lugi »

vote monkeyman
i have seen enough lets lynch him every one including myself are convinced he scum so lets find out then go from there ??????????????????????
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:19 am

Post by mario and lugi »

@ daioblik i would love to see what you have to say about everything ?
and welcome as well :)
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:18 am

Post by mario and lugi »

[/b] @everyone
i know i screwed things up i like my emotions get the better of me because i was not focused on the game. when everything went to so yeah shit after my brothers death and i was just out to try and stop the scum from wasting us and failed miserably at that task. and yes i'm awere that my
dumb ass actions may get me lynched so yeah i'll be watching this alot more caefully now.
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:18 am

Post by mario and lugi »

[/b] @everyone
i know i screwed things up i like my emotions get the better of me because i was not focused on the game. when everything went to so yeah shit after my brothers death and i was just out to try and stop the scum from wasting us and failed miserably at that task. and yes i'm awere that my
dumb ass actions may get me lynched so yeah i'll be watching this alot more caefully now.
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:45 pm

Post by mario and lugi »

Q@ diobalik no not over reacting :) simply being the bigger man in the game and addmittiong i screwed up :)
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:23 am

Post by mario and lugi »

In post 413, Diabolik wrote:
In post 410, enomis wrote:
In post 407, Diabolik wrote:VOTE: Mario luigi
If you're doc i'm sorry i scum read doc...
i was prob wrong about null.
I think i'm no wrong now.
What you think of jmo?
i think he may be a good lynch too..
BUt if hoopla is not being prodded.. means he was probably active during the night?
he is my town read( hoopla) but he is even a good player i wonder if he dat good... XD

i want to know how you know hoopla was active at night daibolic ???????

fos on daibolic he is looking mighty scummy right now
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 am

Post by mario and lugi »

In post 416, mario and lugi wrote:
In post 413, Diabolik wrote:
In post 410, enomis wrote:
In post 407, Diabolik wrote:VOTE: Mario luigi
If you're doc i'm sorry i scum read doc...
i was prob wrong about null.
I think i'm no wrong now.
What you think of jmo?
i think he may be a good lynch too..
BUt if hoopla is not being prodded.. means he was probably active during the night?
he is my town read( hoopla) but he is even a good player i wonder if he dat good... XD

i want to know how you know hoopla was active at night daibolic ???????

fos on daibolic he is looking mighty scummy right now

@ everyone check this post daibolic knows hoopla was active at night ???
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:04 am

Post by mario and lugi »

@Everyone are you fucking stupid do you even read the post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daibolic and hoppla are conected

And you are to dam busy on worthless suspects when diabolic admitted he knows hoopla was active in the night phase ????

@mod sorry about the language but these people need to open there dam eyes !!!!!!!!!
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:49 am

Post by mario and lugi »

@ everyone
It is my understanding that that are five major roles cop, mafia, doctor, role blocker, jail keeper. T hat being said the cop can scan players and find the scum by getting a guilty. The doctor/ jail keep roles can protect any but the cop and the mafia and last but certainly not least
the role blocker
his job is to block our roles and mkae our jobs alot more difficult in the game :)
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:03 am

Post by mario and lugi »

vote jmo16mla
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #26) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:19 am

Post by mario and lugi »

@ Daibolic true but one must placed in the game
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:21 am

Post by mario and lugi »

@ daibolic when you play as mafia you have to play the odds.

But i don't trust you one bit >:(
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:37 am

Post by mario and lugi »

kay going to have to read through all this before i post again :) one day with my dAd and i have three pages two read through
aggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:10 am

Post by mario and lugi »

none of you people seem to make things alot more complicated then they have to people
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:11 am

Post by mario and lugi »

none of you people seem to make things alot more complicated then they have to people
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:07 am

Post by mario and lugi »

okay i'm going to post just so i i don't get proded because i'm gone two hours and there are ten pages to read now
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:00 pm

Post by mario and lugi »

for god sake just lynch someone people because if you do we will witness a mod kill
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:28 am

Post by mario and lugi »

back online and still waiting for the dead line
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by mario and lugi »

i'm going to watch what happens
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:03 am

Post by mario and lugi »

VOTE: hoopla

simply because I think hoopla and jmo were working together,
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:16 am

Post by mario and lugi »

hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (isolation #37) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:36 am

Post by mario and lugi »

sorry guys some trouble with power where I am we have been flooding four times in the last week....... and our lives are literally screw between clearing out water and everything i'll try and be here as much as possible.
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:43 am

Post by mario and lugi »

@ enmois no role claim I'm not a power role just a townie like most newbies
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:58 am

Post by mario and lugi »

just hang someone and be done with it all these walls of text are pissing me off
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:46 am

Post by mario and lugi »

@ enmois keep dreaming buddy\ you been lobbying me as scummy all game.
you got something to hid enmois ????????

I am starting to think you may be our next scum because I'm a townie :)

FOS enmois
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (isolation #41) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by mario and lugi »

wow shit ac was mafia
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:22 am

Post by mario and lugi »

VOTE: enmois

Because I'm sure he is our last mafia member it seem like he always has me in his sights ?

From the get go he has tried repeatedly to lynch me even though I am I
vanilla townie
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:18 am

Post by mario and lugi »

lynch enmois he's scum he has lead every ban wagon since the game began......................................................................................................
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (isolation #44) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:15 am

Post by mario and lugi »

Yeah that's what I'm talking about still town I made mistakes on two town ???

B ut you act scummy it tends to get you killed :)
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (isolation #45) » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:12 am

Post by mario and lugi »

Not sure what to say just yet kind of busy my town flooded again !!!!!!

May get prodded again while we clean up our yard from all the tree downed from the wind....
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:18 am

Post by mario and lugi »

i'm not going to compromise enmois is scum like it or not we need to lynch him >:( or his replacement should that be the case ???
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:36 am

Post by mario and lugi »

okay we have a stale mate what do we do then guys ????
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (isolation #48) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:36 am

Post by mario and lugi »

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (isolation #49) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:30 am

Post by mario and lugi »

no I still think enmois is scum nothing is going to change my mind
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (isolation #50) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:24 am

Post by mario and lugi »

i still say enmois is scum that one has been after me and hoopla from the get go
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (isolation #51) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:31 am

Post by mario and lugi »

no I haven't figured out how to work the case wall of text here yet >:( every time I do it the dam thing deletes its self or changes my web page
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (isolation #52) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:51 am

Post by mario and lugi »

VOTE: unvote

VOTE: majiffy

sorry majiffy but with my target out i'm doing what has to be done :( :oops:
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:40 am

Post by mario and lugi »

sorry bbeen busy at work and just got online again
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (isolation #54) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:38 am

Post by mario and lugi »

@ beast i didn't see your post man i'll read it and answer back shortly
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (isolation #55) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:42 am

Post by mario and lugi »

@ Beast you know i was a vet player on another page like this but i can't get a bead on people here ?

its pissing me that i can't get a good read on scum or town here and I'm always so busy i been prodded twice this game.
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:44 am

Post by mario and lugi »

vanilla townie simple as that no power role here

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”