beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:55 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Hey everyone. I would like to say from what I have read thus far I am surprised Mario and Luigi is even still in the game. I will do my best to live up to the expectations. :) I still have some reading to do so please bare with me while I catch up.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:35 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I want a M&L lynch if we all agree to it. They have not stated a single reason besides OMGUS this whole day for voting enomis/me. Now they are going over to majiffy to: "do what has to be done."

I am assuming what has to be done is get anyone but themselves lynched.

Hoopla seems a little strange to me. I remember them playing differently.

@M&L: Why am I scum? Well why was my predecessor scum to you? Why did you switch to Majiffy instead of someone else? Why did you even switch votes when:
In post 1095, mario and lugi wrote:no I still think enmois is scum nothing is going to change my mind
That is a little flip-floppy don't you think?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Being busy is perfectly fine, but why post if you aren't going to answer my questions? You aren't at risk of being prodded so that isn't a prod dodge post. It is more of a post to avoid answering my questions. I am already voting you so it isn't like I can hammer you but if you don't answer the question you are probably going to be voted out today. Now is your chance to increase your standing with the village.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:52 am

Post by beastcharizard »

If you can't get a read on people does that mean you are just stabbing in the dark? You should use facts to back up your votes or at least make some up to look like you are trying. People have different play styles that you have to get used too. I don't know everyone on the site but I still do my best to get reads on people. As of right now you are just making excuses and have still ignored the questions that I gave you. You are just solidifying yourself as my scum read.

@everyone else: Why are you not posting? I guarantee there is something you can at least comment on by this point of me joining. Also, if I am not mistaken the deadline is about to be unfrozen so unless we want to no lynch the today and the next day then we need to decide on a lynch target. We can't get anywhere if none of you are posting.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:58 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Lets face it, I am just here because I was subbed in. The killer doesn't view me as a threat at all. I am learning towards Majiffi just because I don't think Hoopla would hammer as scum.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:08 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

You must really think I am town or something because voting right now is super risky. If I were scum I could just hammer away right now.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I am still going to wait for hoopla to post. I highly doubt this is going to take all 13 days. maybe it will take 2 at most.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:06 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

You say I am confirmed town but yet you are not voting him. Are you hoping for him to switch to me? I don't understand why you are not voting at this point in time if you are so sure he is the scum.

I find him coming into LYLO and voting suspicious which is why I said something about it. I am going to ISO both of you to see what I think. I am leaning Majiffy though because of that vote. You are suspicious.

The town is going to hate me if I mess this up. :(
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I would like to start this post out with an apology. If I lynch the wrong person then I am deeply sorry to the village.

I just ISO'd both Majiffy and Hoopla and I am inclined to believe that Majiffy is town while Hoopla is scum. Majiffy was hounding AC the entire time basically while hoopla wasn't on the vote for either scum lynches. Majiffy did say he has played blind as Mafia though which made me hesitate a little. His predecessor didn't really do much about anyone but Monkey so can't get anything there.

Hoopla has been pushing everyone but the scum in this game. He agreed the miller claim meant sense from Elyse but in the end wanted to lynch them. Then in their most recent post they "forget" to vote majiffy, which i find really weird in this type of situation. You also said Majiffy didn't see you as scum but post 901 said his town read of you was out the window.

I am afraid I am wrong but oh well. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

VOTE: Hoopla

All that analysis was for me to think things through and if I am wrong at least you all will see my logic. Once again, I am sorry if I messed this up.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:53 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I must say Majiffy you played well. You being so hard on AC tricked me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”