Mini 1474: Desperado's Revenge (Game Over)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #677 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok, I've read the thread so far. I really don't like Feelit or Cowbells. I feel like they've been active lurking. They seem to be contributing very little even though they post a lot.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #683 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:01 am

Post by Titus »

My vote is on pacman. What the...

@Feelit, I feel device has contributed significantly.

VOTE: Feelit
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #684 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:01 am

Post by Titus »

Good to see you too Flench.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #689 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 685, NSin wrote:Titus, are you not curious as to the reasoning behind my vote?
I am. Normally I ask why on naked votes. :S Derp. Why did you vote her?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #690 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 687, Slandaar wrote:VOTE: Flench

Will read the thread in a bit.
Why did you vote Flench without having read the thread?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #694 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:57 am

Post by Titus »

@Slandaar, voting without reading the thread is dangerous. If town, scum can use that against you to discredit you. If scum, it shows you don't really give a damn who is lynched.

That post by Flench is really bad. :cry:

The problem is, if that's a slip at all, Feelit is also scum. I am not opposed to a Flench lynch but feelit is the more charismatic of the two and thus deadlier.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #698 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 695, Slandaar wrote:
In post 694, Titus wrote:@Slandaar, voting without reading the thread is dangerous. If town, scum can use that against you to discredit you.
No they can't.
In post 694, Titus wrote: If scum, it shows you don't really give a damn who is lynched.
But I am not. What does it show when I am town other than scum are going to discredit me? which also means we both know who the scum are when they start trying to discredit me thus my vote was genius.
In post 694, Titus wrote: That post by Flench is really bad. :cry:

The problem is, if that's a slip at all, Feelit is also scum. I am not opposed to a Flench lynch but feelit is the more charismatic of the two and thus deadlier.
Nope.

Flinch made the post so you lynch him if you are lynching based on that; you always start at the source.
1) You are wrong. Voting without posting naturally leads itself to the argument that your vote is less valid because you didn't read the thread. It can be quickly dismissed. You can be painted as a player who doesn't need the whole picture to vote, which is dumb or scum. I don't think you are either, I just think you should keep that mind for the future.

As for the Flench post, he said there's more mafia than feelit. There's two ways of interpreting that, that's why I'm not so sure it is a slip. If it is, Flench confessed Feelit is scum, so I'd rather keep my vote on Feelit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #702 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 699, Slandaar wrote:I don't care about the potential slip.

Hes telling N64 to stop tunnelling on the person hes voting unless N64 can find something better. Which clearly is not town.
It can be, under certain circumstances. I'd rather let Flench respond to see if my thinking is correct. If Flench gives the wrong answer, I will vote on his train.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #706 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:37 am

Post by Titus »

@Feelit, I can wall device's contributions. The statement is true so I don't see the rationale for a device train and said so. That's not buddying.

@Slandaar, I feel that Feelit is scummier, so my vote will stay there. I don't see why I have to jump to your train on your say so. Feelit's post was particularly timed to try and implant the suggestion I am buddying, which I am not. Given the choice of scums, I will go for the deadlier of the two unless I know that lynch won't sail.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #709 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:31 am

Post by Titus »

@N64, your last two posts I am having difficulty comprehending. 1) Please use periods and paragraphs in 707. 2) There are too many pronouns for me to get 708.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #733 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Flench

An absolute refusal to explain why you're voting someone absolutely draws my ire. Not a chance in hell am I letting Flench go any further. Plus, Flench is now voting Slandaar which absolutely makes no sense to me. It seems like now he is attempting to derail his own bus to me. Regardless, my vote is the tiebreaker so Feel It being the more likely lynch is not sufficient reason to keep my vote on Feel It. Feel it has his scummy moments, but Flench just screams scum at me ATM.

Sorry for not posting. Got distracted. My first every prod. :( I was hoping to not need one.

That should put Flench at L-2.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #738 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:30 pm

Post by Titus »

Self-interest suggests one or the other would vote each other. Interesting point.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #761 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:24 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: mnemonicdevice

Why didn't you vote Flench?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #800 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:54 am

Post by Titus »

Still one shot vig that shot Aj. Blah. I try not to mention acts that my prior slot made a mustake with when there is no cc.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #820 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:22 am

Post by Titus »

@N64, Look at 738 and 761. I am thinking device is a scum who couldn't bus his buddy and his buddy wouldn't bus back.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #830 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm far too young to be a developer of anything "64" as I was a teenager when Nintendo 64 was in.

I was observing that Flench and Device should be voting each other if they were not both scum. I could see one of the two having a town read on the other and being all "oh shit" I can't vote to lynch him because he's town but that means I'm getting lynched. Both of them is highly unlikely. Plus, they didn't display that behavior. Instead, they redirected to other players.

I also didn't fully agree with Slandaar in that post you quoted. He viewed it as a slip. I just viewed it as scummy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #837 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by Titus »

@N64, why not? I don't mind people disagreement. I do like reasons whatever people say agreeing or disagreeing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #839 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:21 am

Post by Titus »

No comment on his train. No content. Intent to hammer.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #841 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:37 am

Post by Titus »

That is a lynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #858 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:36 am

Post by Titus »

I think we should just no lynch at the deadline and use a FoS system to communicate and try to catch the scums that way. No lynching is safer because it forces the scum to take out a target and we can analyze that information.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #871 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:29 am

Post by Titus »

Derp, it seems like no real scum hunting is happening here, despite me wanting it.

VOTE: No Lynch
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #873 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:55 am

Post by Titus »

Setup speculation is not scumhunting on this site. So yeah, I didn't count it at all.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #947 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by Titus »

Gosh darn it. Will provide feedback for all later.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”