She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #67 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by Titus »

Confirming.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #69 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by Titus »

Have any of you played together before? Yes, I've played with a few people before. However, I think I've only finished games with yessiree.
How many games have you played on this site? A few. I'm addicting to replacing.
What is your win ratio? Don't keep track.
Why shouldn't I lynch you? Question has no merit relating to scum hunting. Whaddya expect? A scum claim. I'm town. Don't lynch me.

These questions seem more like who you should be afraid of rather than who would be scum beast.

VOTE: beastcharizard
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #97 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:30 pm

Post by Titus »

My gut says sthra8 is pushing some sort of gambit. If you are, please stop. We need to scum hunt.

I am also worried that either beast or charizard is scum. dj made a post just saying how he liked me and we'll talk more. That's buddying. Yet, he could agree with the point I'm saying.

@beast, invaluable actually means priceless. :facepalm: unvaluable well that's ambiguous but it means something that cannot have value placed upon it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #116 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by Titus »

UNVOTE: beast

Following along here, but I feel like I'm missing something. I'm not sure what it is though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #125 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by Titus »

@TSO, did that readlist by notfeelinggood look like a huge fencesit. Everything is seems.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #132 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:41 am

Post by Titus »

@Beast, TSO was the one who asked nfg for his read. I don't mind if anyone chimes in though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #180 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 175, don_johnson wrote:this game has too many words.

unvote, vote: titus
This vote is utter bullshit. This game has too many words as a reason to vote me, a player who posts with relatively few amount of words. This makes me think you are scum, attempting to justify your presence on a wagon. Also, just trust me, I'll be cool later sounds like you know votes will be coming and are trying to preempt them.

VOTE: don_johnson

As for those of you looking through my ISO, a significant chunk of the games posts have occurred today. I was out/posting on other games. I've now read the entire game.

TSO/strah8, you two look like town v town. Question other people for awhile. We can come back to that if I'm wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #215 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:00 pm

Post by Titus »

Why did the airforce come up? It's totally irrelevant to the game and a big AtE.

I am liking Smudger's initial contributions so far at a glance.

I will catch up tomorrow and post theories.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #216 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:00 pm

Post by Titus »

^ means I skimmed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #242 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 224, Elyse wrote:His post about not wanting Titus lynched because he'll be able to read him seemed genuine. His few posts have highlighted important things as well. Plus, he's being open about not being active early on, which I think scum are less likely to do. I have reasons for all of my reads, and I feel like the players in this game are refusing to analyze players with few posts when they aren't that hard to read actually.
This is a relatively decent point here. People with fewer posts are not necessarily scum motivated. In fact, day 1 is where I would expect to find the most scum influence given that the scum can move the train to anyone. As the game progresses, if town is good, some players will naturally become clear. Scum cannot move to lynch them and can only discredit.

I agree with Yessiree here though on Runnerman. That ISO is terrible. You should review your read on runnerman.

On a side note, right after Yessiree posts runnerman's ISO, Paperscraps votes me. That makes me real suspicious of that being an attempt to divert attention away from runnerman. It sucks up to Yessiree keeping him on my train while simultaneously buddying/reminding Yessiree about the fact he's voting me.

VOTE: Runnerman

Time for some actual theories please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #243 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by Titus »

@beast, can you grab the posts when Paperscraps suggests three scums?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #247 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 244, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 235, Paperscraps wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Titus

Consolidating my vote to Titus

The scum team is T S O / Titus / BeastCharizard
They was Paperscraps for anyone who didn't know.
That makes sense about the implication. I'm not certain it was a slip but it's reasonable to seem like that.

What do you think of Paper's vote on me after Yessiree highlights how bad Runnerman's ISO is.

I also think Runnerman did the reverse on you. You FoS Paper and runnerman immediately votes you. This is getting hard to ignore that there might be a link between those two.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #252 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Titus »

@Runnerman, that is essentially a wifom defense. Scum wouldn't do it and I'm town so you must be wrong.

To me, it seems like a possible scum play, especially with newer players. You know that voting your FoSer would get the person in trouble, so the votes cross.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #264 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:36 am

Post by Titus »

@beast, I really think Elyse is town. Reminding us to analyze even the lurkers is a pretty pro-town statement IMO. However, you do seem to be thinking things through on most other things. If you didn't see Elyse as scum, would you be open to a Paperscraps/runnerman team/part-team like I suggested?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #302 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by Titus »

@beast, that's fair enough for now. Can you show me why you think Elyse is scum? Like I said, I saw her analyze everyone, including lurkers as a town tell.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #304 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 303, Elyse wrote:
In post 301, beastcharizard wrote:@Elyse: Have you even explain your read on runnerman yet? I don't remember reading one from you so I would very much like to see one.
Yes I did please read my posts.
Grab the posts where you do please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #326 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by Titus »

DJ's alignment seems really forced and far too early for this stage of the game. I also don't like he doesn't have reasons.

sthar8's post is actually pretty good. It's logical consistent and has follow through. I don't like the summary. He seems to play in a style similar to me, minus the incomprehensible dinosaur jokes. I disagree with the runnerman being the wrong target. The promise might just be to avoid being lynched. I want to see followthrough before I consider moving my vote.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #329 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by Titus »

I wouldn't care if it was before or after. His play is scummy as shit. He and Paperscraps did chainsaws for each other. It will take a lot to get me to move my vote from these two.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #353 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by Titus »

@Beast, I agree. I hate policy lynching.

@TSO, That being said. I'd like you to turn your attention away from strh8. What are your other reads?

@All, I'm beginning to form a town read on Smudger. He hasn't posted a lot but his posts are generally protown imo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #438 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:21 am

Post by Titus »

Grim, I might use an alternate shortform for beast. I might later call you Groove or gg. I mean nothing by it. Just free flowing thought.

Your read on kdca looks a lot like a scum read but you put him as town. That makes no sense.

Can you do a read on don johnson?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #441 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:51 am

Post by Titus »

His 232 struck me as
very weird
. It could be a coincidence, but the fact that
he seemed to be able to be summoned by sthar
felt as if he's watching and lurking and only posting when someone calls his name. A Candyman of sorts. But as far as I can see, this only happened once, so what I see in Kcda is someone trying a game of mafia, not really liking it, flaking, and when being here mostly taking the piss.
274 is a prime example of him taking none of this seriously. He's not trying.

I still have him as a townread though. It's hard to define, but I think as
scum he would take the piss in a different way
, by defying people on the wrong track and stuff like that. Here he's just "playing along with town" by providing
ridicculous reads,
but it still feels like it comes from a town standpoint.
I do hope he will change his attitude at some point.
I italicized the "anti-town" or scummy behaviors. Your read contains no instance of pro-town behaviors. Yet, you label him as town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #470 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 446, runnerman wrote:
In post 441, Titus wrote:t's hard to define, but I think as scum he would take the piss in a different way, by defying people on the wrong track and stuff like that.
Why did you put this part in italics? How is that a scumread when he seems to be saying the exact opposite?

"It's hard to define, but I think
as scum he would take the piss in a different way
, by defying people on the wrong track and stuff like that.
Look at the substance. Grim says that the player was taking a piss on the town. That's anti-town or scummy. He's just claiming that the action is most likely town because scum would be anti-town differently. It's nothing more than wifom.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #510 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:11 am

Post by Titus »

beastcharizard, do you have a comment on Grim's 475. My gut has you as town but Grim's made a pretty good case you are scum and it's worth responding to more than you have.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #520 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 510, Titus wrote:beastcharizard, do you have a comment on Grim's 475. My gut has you as town but Grim's made a pretty good case you are scum and it's worth responding to more than you have.
I do not feel your read list addressed the substance in his post on his read on you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #522 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 186, beastcharizard wrote:@Elyse's super wall: I am just a weird person. I asked Titus to answer the questions so they had a good transition into the game and they would be following suit on what most everyone else had done. I would like to say not all of those questions were useless to me. Sthar8 used the who did you play with one to do a Meta check. You know, I get the: "he is trying to act pro-town" thing every single game I play. I am not sure if people think I am always scum or if it is scum trying to get my lynched.
It never crosses people's mind that I might actually be town doing pro-town things.
My comments on Sthar's play didn't come out of nowhere. He asked in a previous post for people to give their opinion on it so I did. Now what had changed was they were not posting any better so i decided that they were the greatest threat to the town and that probably was not going to change no matter what they did. Finally, I think all my posts are going to be "awkward", just so you know.

@Titus: Your vote on Don looks like pure OMGUS because of the line: "This vote is utter bullshit."

@Elyse: Titus has a grand total of 7 posts but yet he is a town read. Please explain this to me since I fail to see how you can get a read off 7 posts(was like 5 or 6 when you got your read) but not 11 posts from Don.
This post I find the most troubling. Setting aside the discredit on my dj is scum (I still think he is), you are also discouraging town reads. I'm not a fan there. Town reads are not generated by the number of posts.

The weird thing I can go along with.

The bold is problematic. It's not a slip (I think) but it's pretty close.

VOTE: don_johnson

I'd prefer Don but I don't think I'm getting the majority.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #523 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:39 pm

Post by Titus »

I am going to try though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #548 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by Titus »

I am not certain Beast is scum. So yeah, I'm avoiding that wagon for now. I'm having a major head gut conflict with that.

Don Johnson on the other hand I am not. Yeah, I didn't put it in my posts but I find him scummy due to his fake alliance forming, craptastic vote on me, his inability to understand that yeah reasons carry over when they've already been mentioned. He then says I'm not fighting that hard. Blah.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #571 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:38 am

Post by Titus »

Guys I think don johnson is more likely scum. He puts a vote on to force a claim from beast despite thinking he's town enough to be in an alliance with and not lynch him today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #574 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:24 am

Post by Titus »

If you like a don_johnson lynch, then why aren't you voting him?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #576 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 575, Feel It wrote:Because I'm not decided? Aside from don_johnson who do you scumread?
Runnerman and Paperscraps for their bad chainsaws.

Your fencesitting doesn't sit well with me though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #579 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:17 am

Post by Titus »

Agreed. Risk reward says to keep Chaziard alive though and fully vet his claim tomorrow when we have time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #580 (isolation #31) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:18 am

Post by Titus »

I volunteer to be tracked by the way.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #600 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 581, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 580, Titus wrote:I volunteer to be tracked by the way.
Is it normal for people to volunteer for this? I feel like it is a set up tactic.
I don't do anything normal. The worst thing that happens is the scum shoot me. If they let me live, or I am healed, I can tell whether beast is telling the truth. If, in the rare event, y'all lynch me, you'll have confirmed resolution as to beast's tracker claim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #601 (isolation #33) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:44 pm

Post by Titus »

By the way, dj just used the old classic "because they are scum buddies". It's a total bullshit excuse that basically means he has no reason.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #632 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:42 am

Post by Titus »

Don_johnson, what posts do you feel I'm not reading?

Beast, I'm pretty sure Don_Johnson is the best lynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #633 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 625, Elyse wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: notreallygood
Ugh. Why are you voting NRG? I don't like naked votes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #634 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 626, don_johnson wrote:titus and feelit are still not reading my posts. seriously. titus is the lynch. get on board., I 100% guaranfuckintee titus is scum.

smudger: you are a difficult read. you are posting, but it just seems a bit soft to me, but then again you did mention that as your playstyle(cautious voter, etc.) in any case. please vote titus.
Smudger just said he views me as town, yet you're asking him to vote me. :facepalm:
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #642 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 636, don_johnson wrote:
Titus wrote:
In post 626, don_johnson wrote:titus and feelit are still not reading my posts. seriously. titus is the lynch. get on board., I 100% guaranfuckintee titus is scum.

smudger: you are a difficult read. you are posting, but it just seems a bit soft to me, but then again you did mention that as your playstyle(cautious voter, etc.) in any case. please vote titus.
Smudger just said he views me as town, yet you're asking him to vote me. :facepalm:
nice ad hom.
There was no ad hom in the above post. It was highlighting a clearly scummy behavior.

Titus wrote:Don_johnson, what posts do you feel I'm not reading?
all of them. you made some comment about my "feelit and titus are scumbuddies" post, yet you failed to acknowledge the post I made after it where I said "scratch that." you also took me including beast in the town alliance from ages ago, and juxtaposed it with my later acceptance of his lynch candidacy, thereby clearly ignoring the many posts I made in between those two events which clearly explained my stance on beast.
This is just a way of saying my strong positions waiver when I need them to. It's bullshit.

Redacted question to TSO.

beast: get on the titus wagon.
Again, another call to get on my wagon without evidence.

NRG: if you get lynched, remember that titus is 100% guaranteed scum. ;)

Why would it matter to convince the dead who is scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #654 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 648, don_johnson wrote:titus: nice way to dodge everything.
I didn't dodge anything. Considering you don't point to what I dodge but claim I ignore everyhing, this is becoming snyonymous with "Start agreeing with me!"

smudger: I have no idea why you think titus is town. I pointed out what I thought was odd about titus and you seem to willfully ignore it.
Disagreement does not mean ignorance.

here's an example:

titus said :
titus wrote:Guys I think don johnson is more likely scum. He puts a vote on to force a claim from beast despite thinking he's town enough to be in an alliance with and not lynch him today.
^^ this would be like me saying:
hypotheory wrote:in post 335, smudger acknowledges that he was at one point thinking that don's posts were logical, and in post 554, don isn't even on smudger's scumlist. then in post 607 he even appears to be defending don, but then votes him in post 645. so smudger is probably scum."
^^ does that look like a logical argument to you? I guess in a way it is, but like titus' case above, it completely ignores context.

I really don't know how to explain it any better. titus is riding a completely illogical case. suggesting an alliance isn't scummy. voting people isn't scummy. building cases based on quotes out of context
is
scummy. there are things in the game of mafia which serve as associative tells, and there are things that are scummy on their own. building cases on quotes cherry picked out of context is scummy all on its own.
titus wrote:Why would it matter to convince the dead who is scum?
if you can't figure it out i'm not telling you.

beast: what has runnerman done that's scummy? if you're willing to compromise, place your vote on titus and at least help us get some traction for the time being.
The two arguments have major differences. First, smudger did not claim he would not lynch Beast. 2) Smudger's vote on you has trajectory that looks town. Your vote on beast reeks of opportunism.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #660 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by Titus »

1) Risk reward doesn't make someone town. That just means that weighing the pros/cons and likelihoods it's better to keep the PR claimer alive in this instance because being wrong is fatal. Risk reward is not saying someone is town. If Beast tracks me tonight, I'll know whether he is town or scum definitively.

2) The major difference between yours and smudger's position change is you are definitively stating that
you wouldn't lynch
Beast. Then you vote him when the opportunity strikes. Smudger just changed course with reasons on what alignment a player was with steps explained along the way. I don't see you ending the talk of your alliance.

3) Opportunism is not something only scum do. It's placing a vote at a beneficial moment with a weaker case. Someone heavily FoSed but town might vote opportunistically.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #661 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by Titus »

As for the NRG train, I like Dj, runnerman and paperscraps as scum. I'll hammer NRG if we need to for a lynch. I will admit the whole "if I'm not the scum" thing looks bad though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #703 (isolation #41) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:31 am

Post by Titus »

I believe nrg's gunsmith claim. Beast's claim can be verified if he tracks me. Even if I die, it will give the town powerful information.

I was not putting forth a terribad case on you. It is a damn good case on you. You said you wouldn't lynch beast yet place an opportunistic vote.

Being willing to lynch to ensure a lynch is generally protown but it is you runnerman and paper that are likely the scums.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #705 (isolation #42) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 701, Grimgroove wrote:Let me ask you:

What are the chances of having both a town tracker and a gunsmith in one game?

I like nrg's claim. Beast can be verified. Trust me, dj is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #706 (isolation #43) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 324, don_johnson wrote:so in case you were wondering, this will be my lynch pool:

yessiree1
Titus
Paperscraps
Feel It
notreallygood
T S O

i'll offer an alliance invite to smudger too. so I will be dropping a vote somewhere in this group once I am caught up.
Pretty clear he won't lynch Beast. Yet he votes beast.

He says the game had too many words befkre his first vote on me. I had spoken very little then. Too many inconsistencies. He is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #710 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:18 am

Post by Titus »

No. I totally understand it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #712 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:21 am

Post by Titus »

I am not. If the case was shit then you would be able to highlight where it was. You pushed that alliance idea hard until the beast wagon took off. Your first vote on me was shit.

Grim, that would be anti town to answer thst question. You are very close to deducing why.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #714 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:34 am

Post by Titus »

I understand your assertion. I don't think I can correct this assertion without being anti-town. I understand you believe I am being anti-town by putting forth this assertion.

Focus on why I might propose this from a pro-town position and you will likely figure things out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #719 (isolation #47) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 715, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 714, Titus wrote: Focus on why I might propose this from a pro-town position and you will likely figure things out.
And so will scum.
Even if they do, they'd have to lynch me tonight to make any value of it. That's why I think dj is pushing so hard for my lynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #720 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:04 am

Post by Titus »

Your catchup is just convenient opportunism. You lurk until there is a better train to hop onto. Then you "catch up" and FoS the major target. You are a big fan of the retcon dj.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #725 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by Titus »

@Paperscraps, I never voted you. I always voted Runnerman. That is a huge misrep. I feel you both are scum together but my vote has generally stayed between dj and runnerman. I just have FoSed you a whole lot. I am down for your lynch and don't like your misrep.

However, I also view runnerman as scum with you. I don't mind when scum bus each other.

Feel it, join us un runnerman.

VOTE: runnerman
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #727 (isolation #50) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:09 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah, my lynch was gaining momentum? Sure. I'll buy that when I buy you haven't been obsessed with mislynching me. All you've been talking about is me and oh by the way, you aren't voting anyone.

This argument is played out. Who else do you think is scum dj?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #758 (isolation #51) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by Titus »

DJ, why are you NOT voting?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #818 (isolation #52) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:43 am

Post by Titus »

runnerman's chance of stance regarding my meta is telling. I go from easy to read, and therefore I should be kept in to obtuse and therefore should be kicked out. Regardless of what someone thinks of my meta, that's utter bullshit. Either I'm clear or I'm obtuse.
Lynch him.

Sorry for the lack of posting. I was sick.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #819 (isolation #53) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 817, Grimgroove wrote:There's having a compromise lynch and insisting on one. The people on the wagon, the reasons for them.... not liking any of it.

How can we discern the people calling this a compromise lynch that they can live with from opportunistic scum? You're giving them the foliage with which they can use their camouflage-equipment.

With runnerman being replacement I'm imagining there will be another deadline freeze. USE IT. Instead of filling the air with compromise-talk.
I will handle one of the people who try to sit on that fence Grim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #855 (isolation #54) » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by Titus »

Dj, I've been softclaiming PR since Beast claimed tracker. The only question is whether or not I'm telling the truth or I'm gambiting Beast. You are looking for any particular reason to bail on the runnerman wagon. I don't like it. Plus, you seem to be clueless, which is BS. I think you noticed my softclaim when I made it back then.

Feel it has one of those craptastic responses when he's FoSed that makes him a pain to read.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #871 (isolation #55) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:42 pm

Post by Titus »

#759, votes runnerman to appease me because you aren't voting

#853 calls the runnerman vote a compromise lynch despite pushing it to me and jumps onto feel it

#857 gets back onto runnerman when I call him out for getting off too easy.

SCUM SCUM SCUM
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #875 (isolation #56) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:20 pm

Post by Titus »

I didn't avoid your question. You asked why you were trying to get off the runnerman wagon quickly. The posts answered that. Beast, my previous post is about dj.

1 - 2) You're fishing for approval here. Basically, you want to be on the wagon you feel would attract less attention to you. Your reasons for being on a wagon and behaviors determine whether or not you'd be scummy for being on the wagon.

3) Not really no. Scummy reasons are scummy reasons.

4) I feel so yes.

5) I don't know. I mentioned Feel It is a pain in the ass to read due to his total inability to defend himself.

6) Scum. That's why I'm voting him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #880 (isolation #57) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:38 pm

Post by Titus »

I answered your scummy reasons for your votes in a few posts back.

You waffled. You were ok, runnerman's scum and jumped back to compromise lynch. That's scummy. Compromise lynches depend on context. Yours sucks.

Again, self-vote depends on context. I don't answer abstract theory questions. Most everything depends on context. For an game irrelevant example, driving 70 miles an hour in a school zone is totally different than driving 70 on an interstate.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #881 (isolation #58) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:39 pm

Post by Titus »

I think DJ is absolutely 100% scum beast. That should be clear from my posts.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #905 (isolation #59) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 882, beastcharizard wrote:Badly worded question. Why do you think DJ is posting like he is. Is he flailing to you? Is it using AtE to try to look town? What?
Intelligent Flailing.

He's trying to hide the fact he's flailing but he goes back to the questions I have already answered and wanting over-explanations. He says it's pointless to talk because I won't listen and then asks me questions. Pick one or the other.

He is pretending not to notice the context behind my posts while claiming I don't notice the context between his.

Waffling is a term that should have an obvious definition. It is changing your mind without any substantial evidence or reason to. Here, dj did that on runnerman and has been fishing for the popular result.

I will have to say dj's theory about my role is total bullshit but I like that it might have scum try to keep me alive. So yeah, not breaking that shit down.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #912 (isolation #60) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:35 am

Post by Titus »

I believe both NRG and Beast's claims.

I will not do that. I'll take wifom that protects me from a night kill.

I'll be honest, I'm skeptical of any claim that starts I'll be honest but this one.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #916 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:03 am

Post by Titus »

Umm misrep. I said it was opportunistic, why it was opportunistic (allowed you to place a vote on beast when you said he wasn't a lynch candidate earlier), and highlighted other inconsistencies.

Go ahead throw more mud at me. I was a Razorback. We roll in mud.

Razorback claim is not game related.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #922 (isolation #62) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 917, don_johnson wrote:
In post 916, Titus wrote:Umm misrep. I said it was opportunistic, why it was opportunistic (allowed you to place a vote on beast when you said he wasn't a lynch candidate earlier), and highlighted other inconsistencies.

Go ahead throw more mud at me. I was a Razorback. We roll in mud.

Razorback claim is not game related.
uh, what? so your case is "don is scummy because he read the thread and the things he read made him change his mind."? again: you ignored the context of what I said and when I said it. you are significantly disabled in the brain. this argument annoys me to no end. and I've been around the block enough to know that arguments like this ONLY come from scum. you may have everyone falling for your bullshit, but I see right through it.

here's an example if I follow your logic:

in post 69, titus voted beast. now he says that he believes beast's claim? wow. he must be scum because something he said 30 pages ago doesn't line up with what he just said. /logicfail
Yeah discredit that I'm brain damaged (which pisses me off on a personal level but is perfectly legal) and I have to be scum. Yet, a few posts up, you say that I am NOT dumb. Epic inconsistency.

You are not following my logic. It's not just that there's a shift. Rather, there's a shift with no logical reasoning beyond convenient toiletpaper (oh I reread). With such a strong position should come epic levels of shock that your target was scum (beast) yet so such shock exists. That's because you're an opportunist.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #925 (isolation #63) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:32 am

Post by Titus »

Recycled argument ick.

I already responded to that. Catchup conveniently timed so you could vote beast. Let's not go back to recycled argument ville. You got something new?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #930 (isolation #64) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:43 am

Post by Titus »

Grim, ignore DJ. I can handle that garbage.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #931 (isolation #65) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:45 am

Post by Titus »

1) No. You said I was brain damaged after you said not dumb. Inconsistency. Clear as day. Next.

2) How could you know the players were town if you did no significant analysis? Bullshit. Next.

3) I already did explain it was convenient timed. It was to get to beast to L-1 to claim. Done. Finito.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #935 (isolation #66) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:10 am

Post by Titus »

No. Dj lurks. Claims a reread to justify putting a vote on beast.

You lied about not having analyzed the players. You said that you thought they were all town but it didn't matter. I don't buy your shit you're selling. You're using walls to rehash to drive interest away and have the last word.

Grim, just think about it. All will be obvious in the morning. Vote runnerman please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #937 (isolation #67) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:22 am

Post by Titus »

I have certain feelings runnerman is scum. Feelit can be bored angry townie.

Out for the day.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #943 (isolation #68) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 942, Grimgroove wrote:Tell us why before I kill you tonight!
Umm what???
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #976 (isolation #69) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 974, beastcharizard wrote:After tonight am I supposed to claim my results in my first post?
Yes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #994 (isolation #70) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:56 am

Post by Titus »

Bowser, how am I awesome but nulltown? That looks like buddying. Gut playing... just ugh. I always have trouble with gut players.

I am willing to vote TSO. The longer the wall that's actually full of content, the more it deserves a reply, not less. If TSO flips town, we'll have a good beat on scum.

VOTE: TSO
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #995 (isolation #71) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:56 am

Post by Titus »

That's L-1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #998 (isolation #72) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:08 am

Post by Titus »

^^ Ew...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #999 (isolation #73) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:09 am

Post by Titus »

The Ew was to Beast not Bowser.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1018 (isolation #74) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:47 am

Post by Titus »

@Mod: Dramatic activity reduction scheduled (close to V/LA) for at least Monday of next week. It could be the whole week or the week after. Major work project.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1048 (isolation #75) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:26 am

Post by Titus »

NRG, you're forgetting the motivation of proving beast as town. Go ahead and check me, whenever (provided I live through the night). The result should make sense tomorrow.

DJ, scum love people who are implicitly not looking into them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1050 (isolation #76) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:31 am

Post by Titus »

Or someone would come back guilty to said gunsmith when they are really town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1081 (isolation #77) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by Titus »

Huntress, I find it odd your town reads have evidence but your scumreads do not.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1085 (isolation #78) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by Titus »

I am staying on TSO.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1135 (isolation #79) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:50 am

Post by Titus »

Beast, go first.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1146 (isolation #80) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:07 am

Post by Titus »

Rank speculation until I get home and look at my notes.

What about bowser huntress scum pair?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1147 (isolation #81) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1145, sthar8 wrote:Let's wait on nightkill spec until our actions have all been claimed.
This.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1154 (isolation #82) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1075, Huntress wrote:And the final installment.

Smudger - another town read, there's genuine scum-hunting there.

paperscraps - I'm not quite sure what to make of paper. His post 139 reads like after challenging sthar he realised he had got a tiger by the tail and was trying to placate it and disengage, and then in 169 he says he is basing his reads of everyone on sthar being town. Even if you are sure someone is town it seems risky to base all your reads on it. Or did I misunderstand that bit? It looks like an attempt to buddy up to a strong player. Since then he's been actively involved and nothing has struck me as noticeably scummy. Null read.

brjl/elyse
In post 152 she seems to be going to excessive lengths to find faults. The vote switch in 285 felt odd. I know she explained later why she moved it but it gives me a bad vibe, as do some of her later votes. I need to expand on this later. Scum read.

Yessiree/Grimgroove
In post 36 yessiree denigrates brjl's question to don (sheeping TSO) before don has responded. As for Grim's posts that has to be a job for another day. My gut says scum there but I need to reread to be sure so I'm putting him at null to scum for the moment.

My top scum reads are Titus and TSO, then Elyse then Grim.

Huntress voted TSO
Look at this post and the one before this one. TSO and I do not have little paragraphs. The others do.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1155 (isolation #83) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1151, beastcharizard wrote:I know you all are going to lynch me now.

I followed Grimgroove last night who visited no one last night. I choose to follow them because I thought they were suspicious with all of their changing votes which is why i voted them at the end.

I was going to follow NRG but I figured this would not clean either one of us since if they went first it would look like i was just copying them and if I went first them they could just say they inspected who I said they did and just guess at their role.
Why the hell didn't you follow me? I pretty much told you to follow me??!? Yet, I'm not even on your radar to do that?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1157 (isolation #84) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:37 pm

Post by Titus »

Setup for what?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1159 (isolation #85) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:21 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok. That makes sense. I will respond tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1169 (isolation #86) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:49 am

Post by Titus »

Str8, not quite yet. It should be obvious to those reading but I want beast to elucidate why he thought tracking me was a setup first.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1170 (isolation #87) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:52 am

Post by Titus »

Huntress, as for your post. The gambiting was mucking up my reads. So I asked whoever it was to stop gambiting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1171 (isolation #88) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:52 am

Post by Titus »

Mod: When is the dealine?

Added to votecount.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1180 (isolation #89) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1179, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 1157, Titus wrote:Setup for what?
I felt like you were going to go no where but then say that you went some where.
This post says you do not trust me. Yet, you always considered me town. Even if I did that gambit, you should have trusted it would lead to scum This is an odd cognitive dissonance. Combine that with the "I tracked the dead guy rather than the PRs", it makes sense not to trust you.

However, I have been asked to stop the rank speculation here. I figure it is best to do so. I am the one shot vigilante. I shot don_johnson. I figured he was scummy as fuck and I wasn't going to get a lynch onto him. However, he was probably right about best.

I knew NRG was town from the moment he claimed. It makes no sense to include a gunsmith if there is no vig and I was the vig. I wanted to test beast to see if he was a tracker. He tracks me and I live, then I can verify him. If I die, the group knows I killed DJ and the scum kill was Grimgroove. Win win.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1181 (isolation #90) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: beastcharizard
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1185 (isolation #91) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1182, beastcharizard wrote:I honestly expected you to be doctor if you were any role.

I completely understand me being lynched. I already explained why I didn't follow you or NRG. If that isn't going to convince you then so be it.
Why in God's name would you expect me to stay at home if I was a doctor?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1195 (isolation #92) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:14 am

Post by Titus »

Str8 you are going into my obvtown list for now. If you were mafia reaching that same conclusion, I would expect you to kill dj and make me look bad. The large signs were really obvious. I feel confident enough to bring you into our town block. Not so much on feel it though. I am down for not lynching him today though.

VOTE: unvote

How does everyone feel about a mass PR or VT claim?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1210 (isolation #93) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:01 pm

Post by Titus »

Why don't we all post our lynchpools (not necessarily our reads)?

Myself and nrg are obviously not lynches. Feel it should probably not be a lynch.

Beast, Bowser, Elsye, Paperscraps, Huntress, Smudger and Sthar. That's my theoretical lynch pool (not factoring scumminess).

I like beast the most. However, I wouldn't mind a Huntress or Paperscraps lynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1211 (isolation #94) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:02 pm

Post by Titus »

Gunsmith with a vig makes sense, especially when nrg claimed before I hinted.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1225 (isolation #95) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:54 am

Post by Titus »

THE SUMMONER, do you see any people not interacting with each other? Who FoSed Grim?

Smudger, I don't like your flexibility. Why are you FoSing those in your list? POE on Day 2?

Wifom here... What if I am a joat planning to heal NRG or Str8? Or maybe not. Please don't discuss as it is wifom meant for scums.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1228 (isolation #96) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1226, Elyse wrote:I don't understand the point of lynching beast before massclaim.
Why are you so in favor of a mass claim?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1231 (isolation #97) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:22 am

Post by Titus »

That whole thing is eww. Scum is scum is scum. Beasts answers made no sense. He just picked the dead guy and retconned. Scum cannot set a trap for a legit tracker usually. If they were, they would have rbed Beast. It would have been a 1 v 1 otherwise which scum hate usually. Either beast is not the logical player he portrays, or he is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1232 (isolation #98) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:24 am

Post by Titus »

If you are not in favor of massclaim, that sounds like scum protection Elyse. Say lynch should not occur until after massclaim, never get massclaim, beast stays alive.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1237 (isolation #99) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Titus »

This conversation is making me like Smudger a lot less. He's focusing on expanding the lynch pool and cannot even articulate reasons.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1243 (isolation #100) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by Titus »

How about that I pretty much screamed that I had the ability to night kill for a night and that I was going to shoot Don Johnson and whaddya know he's dead. Now, I'm just going to have to do what I can to protect NRG tonight. Gunsmith doesn't make sense without a vig or town killing. So I knew NRG's claim was likely accurate as scum wouldn't bullshit a gunsmith when there's no reason to believe the town has a killing role.

Huntress, I missed those questions again.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1245 (isolation #101) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1234, Smudger wrote:
In post 1223, Feel It wrote:Why Titus?
Why not?
This is an example. You cannot even articulate what you found suspicious about me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1249 (isolation #102) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1246, Huntress wrote:
In post 1243, Titus wrote:Huntress, I missed those questions again.
My question to you was here:
In post 1213, Huntress wrote:You claimed in post 660 that if Beast tracked you you would know whether he was town or scum definitively. How does that fit in with your claim?
Who was the rest of post 1243 addressed to? Why did you feel the need to repeat all that?
1243 was addressed to Smudger.

660 was indicatingI would know if Beast was lying about tracking me. He would say I didn't visit or visited the wrong target most lkely. I can tell that Beast and str8 are not scum together because Str would have told beast what to fake claim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1250 (isolation #103) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:48 am

Post by Titus »

I am a 1 shot vig or a joat with a heal which I will use on NRG.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1252 (isolation #104) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:53 am

Post by Titus »

I have never seen a mafia tracker role in any game I have played.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1254 (isolation #105) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by Titus »

@Mod: Can we have the nine hours the site was down added back onto the deadline?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1261 (isolation #106) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1257, beastcharizard wrote:Half the game gets prods.

I will be tracking someone better tonight, i promise.
Track nrg. I will be healing him. You say who nrg visited, he says if you are right. I heal nrg.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1263 (isolation #107) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:20 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Smudger
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1266 (isolation #108) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1264, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 1261, Titus wrote:
In post 1257, beastcharizard wrote:Half the game gets prods.

I will be tracking someone better tonight, i promise.
Track nrg. I will be healing him. You say who nrg visited, he says if you are right. I heal nrg.
I agree to this.
Good. So at least something can come out of my likely death tonight.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1268 (isolation #109) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by Titus »

So we have myself---NRG---Beast (because he can be verified tomorrow)---Feelit in the DO NOT LYNCH group.

Please everyone move your vote onto someone eligible. The lack of votes is unnerving.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1272 (isolation #110) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:30 am

Post by Titus »

Why not Paper?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1282 (isolation #111) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 819, Titus wrote:
In post 817, Grimgroove wrote:There's having a compromise lynch and insisting on one. The people on the wagon, the reasons for them.... not liking any of it.

How can we discern the people calling this a compromise lynch that they can live with from opportunistic scum? You're giving them the foliage with which they can use their camouflage-equipment.

With runnerman being replacement I'm imagining there will be another deadline freeze. USE IT. Instead of filling the air with compromise-talk.
I will handle one of the people who try to sit on that fence Grim.
In post 930, Titus wrote:Grim,
ignore DJ. I can handle that garbage.
I will handle is the clearest kill claim someone can make short of saying I will SHOOT them.

I do not vote everyone who votes for me. I "wait a few posts" because I try to see if there is any plausible rationale for people voting me or wanting to vote me. Smudger, you are just trying to throw mud onto PR roles which does no good at all.

NRG definitely claimed before those posts. That's why I was certain of his claim's veracity.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1283 (isolation #112) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:22 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Bowser

NRG, get a scum tonight please. I will sheep you but I really don't like Smudger. Please check him so I don't wind up tunnelling him tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1284 (isolation #113) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:22 am

Post by Titus »

That is provided I live... unlikely but still.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1294 (isolation #114) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by Titus »

Umm no one died.... thank goodness I didn't spend my JOAT heal.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1307 (isolation #115) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:56 am

Post by Titus »

Smudger please post your flavor if that is legal.

I threw a Grey Goose fueled party last night. Seriously, I am a joat. I don't care to reveal what I did. Make the scums kill me before they hit our PRs.

VOTE: Smudger
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1332 (isolation #116) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:23 am

Post by Titus »

NRG, this is a bad idea. Just trust me on that. I think I know most of the roles.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1333 (isolation #117) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:24 am

Post by Titus »

Logically, I am not a one shot rd as that wouldn't result in dj's death.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1359 (isolation #118) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Paperscraps

I'd vote Huntress here but I actually want a discussion between the three. I REALLY don't think Sthar is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1360 (isolation #119) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by Titus »

By the way, it's probably time to say I'm not a joat at all. I was faking to try and get shot. It got us one additional investigation but it seems the scums have called my bluff.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1365 (isolation #120) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:41 pm

Post by Titus »

This is moving a little fast. That is why I am suggesting we talk. If I was queen and had to decide immediately, Huntess would b the lynch. However, your last two posts Paper scream scum.

1) Saying slots need to die regardless of contribution is cummy without a copped claim.

2) The insistence on labeling the desire for discussion is off too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1383 (isolation #121) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:14 pm

Post by Titus »

I am thinking it is time to just confuse Paper. I think his confusion will make his alignment obvious. Sth8... What do u think?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1390 (isolation #122) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm fine with a Huntress lynch. I'm not sure which of them is... but that one of them is.

VOTE: Huntress

Since you seem sure, it's sheep time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1401 (isolation #123) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by Titus »

GG. This was a good game. This was the first real successful gambit I pulled but it didn't really fool scum at all. I guess it worked on Smudger enough just to buy NRG the time to check him. I guess not having a reputation for gambiting worked.

I actually thought Str8 was the doctor because he saw through my joat BS quite well. I never did draw the night kill but this worked well enough regardless.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1406 (isolation #124) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by Titus »

NRG, your roleclaim made you practically conftown to me. GS cannot exist without a town killer, me. So I figured keep you alive. The rest played itself out.

I didn't trust we had both a tracker and a gs. Hence, not trusting beast. His pathetic trck didn't help.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1410 (isolation #125) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:33 am

Post by Titus »

The fact the mafia went traitor hunting surprised me. Of course, that explains why I couldn't self-sacrifice to give NRG another investigation.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”