Mini 1494 - A Murder in Murderville! (Game Over)

Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

VOTE: NotSakura

Speed wagon GO GO GO.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:28 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Hey porkens. Whatcha think of that self vote?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I remember the last time I saw a self vote I think it came from scum. Anyway everyone ignored it, so I'm skeptical to let it go. However it's also quite interesting that, rather than look at the two mini wagons or the self vote, Porkens simply chose to RVS.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:58 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

>.>
I don't accept meta as a reason for self vote. I barely BARELY accept it as general evidence.

PEDIT:
Hmm... Interesting point.

Yo fuzzy, what's up?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:37 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

>.>
Damn I wish I had my computer right now.

@sakura: to what question are you referring?

@porky: don't be dumb we're clearly out of RVS.

I don't like how dann is spelling out everything in every post, but that could just be play style indicative.

FWAN = Face With A Name
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:33 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Why are you all so hung up on this? We're out of RVS. This is a good thing. RVS is the absolute worst stage in the game. Now I have to give reasons as to why we're out? I have never in my many, many games had to explain that. I figure you all should be bright enough to see that people are actually discussing things. RVS should have ended when fuzzy made my counterwagon, it was almost surely over when Mr. E Roll joined, and it was most definitely over after notSakura's self vote.

Still on phone so I can't do full awesomeposts, but to whomever asked if my vote on notSakura was 'real,' what's the difference? A vote carries the same weight regardless of if it's 'serious' or not. That's my personal information as of now.

Anyone who maintains we're RVS still is scummy as all hell, and anyone who made RVS votes, especially after the self vote, should be viewed with scrutiny.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 59, fuzzybutternut wrote:
In post 56, Dannflor wrote:Er, Mhork already responded to that.
his explanation was "lol we're out of rvs why are you still rvsing, even though my vote is still rvs."

That's not an explanation.
You're a liarface. I never said my vote is RVS. I said 'what does it matter right now. That's my business.'
In post 71, Porkens wrote:OK, NOW RVS is over.
>.>
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I'm about to start a big post, but I couldn't resist:
In post 58, Porkens wrote:To me, Mhork is just making up "rules" about when everyone is supposed to recognize when RVS is "officially" over. I encourage scrutiny of everyone, but it bothers me that he labels anyone who doesn't already know his rules "stupid." Feels like bullying to me.
Welcome to the big leagues, pal. Everyone yells at everyone. If you think I'm bullying, you ain't seen anything. And check out my other games if you don't believe me--I yell at everyone.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 19, notSakura wrote:
In post 9, notSakura wrote:VOTE: notSakura

I like this wagon
I dont

UNVOTE:

1st page and there's already hydra dissonance hurray!

You need to talk these thngs out before doing them.
Huzzah hydra dissonance is not alignment indicative. Moving on.
In post 23, notSakura wrote:Yeah and I also would like to know about the self-vote from my other head.

In either case
VOTE: Lord Mhork
Why do you like speed wagons?
Because they give people something to talk about! Talking is good and RVS is boring. I would prefer to keep the several page long RVS to the Newbie queue, plus I thought I'd do something new and exciting.
In post 33, Dannflor wrote:I'm honestly not sure. I've never dealt with a hydra before. While the other head could just be trying to cover his tracks and avoid looking scummy, I kinda want them to post more so I can get a feel for their play style. (also never played with notSakura before) At this point I'm more interested in Fuzzy than NS, I just want to figure out if my method of creating reads/scumhunting will be any different vs. a hydra.
I maintain that meta is dumb. Vote for scummy things so people can't hide behind them. Fight the status quo!
#mafiaworldanarchists
In post 34, notSakura wrote:@DP: No idea if it makes any difference or not.
@Dannflor: an hydra is like having an extra player sharing the exact same slot at the same time with another one, also this is the first time ns and me hydra.
@Lord Mhork: You didnt answer my question.
I found it :x
In post 36, Dannflor wrote:So basically... the two heads of the hydra could have completely different playstyles. One could act scummy as hell while the other is the most pro-town player in the game...

Damn that's confusing.

PEDIT:

Okay... I might be able to swallow that Fuzzy. What's your opinion on NS' self vote? You've made two RVS votes. I'd like to see some actual content and opinions now.
Posts like this give me all the bad vibes. It's the 'I'm going to explain everything is severe detail so I look protown' scumtell.
In post 38, killerjester wrote:VOTE: fuzzy

Don't you bring Taylor into this
This is stupid. Real discussion was occurring and killerjester drags us back into RVS land.
In post 39, Dannflor wrote:@Killer. Anything else besides the RVS vote? Do you have any other opinions you'd like to share with town?

@Fuzzy. But why? Why would you ever self vote? There is no way self voting could ever be good as town. On the other hand, it can be good for scum if,

1. Scum self hammers to prevent discussion.

2. Scum self votes to confuse town and/or get people off their wagon.

I'm letting NS slide for now because the other head unvoted, and I'm waiting to see more content from them.

@notSakura. NS, why the self vote? And both of you, who are you going to vote now? What do you think of Fuzzy's RVS hop? We need more discussion here.
Trying to figure out a self vote is nasty WIFOM that can't be solved. Sometimes town is dumb. Sometimes town is bored. Sometimes a VT wants to fuck with everyone. Sometimes town even does it break early RVS. It's a headache to try and piece out and not worth the effort.
In post 41, Dannflor wrote:Then why do it? It doesn't help town does it? So why do it? IMO, you shouldn't throw around votes unless it helps town. Self voting clearly doesn't.
'I'm super protown look at this protown reasoning and discussion.'

IGMEOY

In post 43, Dannflor wrote:I'd say we're out of RVS. We've made the random votes, we have some wagons going, and now people are starting to post real content.
'Now I'm fluff posting while trying to avoid the appearance of fluff posting.'
In post 44, Porkens wrote:Well, I didn't mention the self vote for a couple reasons. First, someone had already asked ns directly about it, so it seemed "handled.". Second, I really didn't think too much of it, myself. I figured it was just a silly RVS move, even though in real game mode it's not a protown move generally.

As for my vote, I figured I'd try to stir something up on my own rather than follow the crowd.

What is FWAN? I looked in the wiki and googled it but couldn't find anything.

I've never played with a hydra, but one time in Ultima Online a "friend" stole all the stuff from my house and claimed it was his brother messing with his account...

I havent't seen anything that makes me believe we are out of RVS yet.
The maintenance that we are still in RVS is really bad.
In post 50, Mr E Roll wrote:I like the pressure Dann is putting on people. He really seems to be trying to open up discussion.

However, I think he is being to demanding on what people have as opinions. Fuzzy has thoroughly explained that he doesn’t think a self-vote in RVS is alignment indicative. That is a valid opinion. One that I share. I hate self-votes but don’t think they are a scum tell.

Furthermore the insistence that we are clearly out of RVS is premature. Yes there has been the start of a few RVS wagons and yes some real discussion is beginning to occur but I haven’t seen anything yet that has caused me to develop a scum read.

Lord M if we are clearly out of RVS how come you didn’t change your RVS vote? Is your vote on NotS a “real” vote now? And if so is it based on the self-vote?
Whether it is real or not is my business as of now.
In post 54, Dannflor wrote:
In post 53, Lord Mhork wrote:Why are you all so hung up on this? We're out of RVS. This is a good thing. RVS is the absolute worst stage in the game. Now I have to give reasons as to why we're out? I have never in my many, many games had to explain that. I figure you all should be bright enough to see that people are actually discussing things. RVS should have ended when fuzzy made my counterwagon, it was almost surely over when Mr. E Roll joined, and it was most definitely over after notSakura's self vote.

Still on phone so I can't do full awesomeposts, but to whomever asked if my vote on notSakura was 'real,' what's the difference? A vote carries the same weight regardless of if it's 'serious' or not. That's my personal information as of now.

Anyone who maintains we're RVS still is scummy as all hell, and anyone who made RVS votes, especially after the self vote, should be viewed with scrutiny.
I completely agree that we are out of RVS. However, not a lot of people share the same view, that was why I explained my line of thinking when I said we were out of RVS. You, however, stated how we were so clearly out of RVS without providing even one sentence of an explanation why. Yes it might be clear for you, but the majority of people here don't think quite the same way.

You claim we are out of RVS, and yet you say it doesn't matter whether your vote is serious or not? If we are out of RVS than you should have some at least somewhat scummy reads, instead of sticking to your RVS vote, why don't ya vote the person you think is scummiest? If you think NS is scummiest then why?
It doesn't matter
to any of you
whether or not my vote is serious as of now. Step off.
In post 55, fuzzybutternut wrote:
In post 50, Mr E Roll wrote:Lord M if we are clearly out of RVS how come you didn’t change your RVS vote? Is your vote on NotS a “real” vote now? And if so is it based on the self-vote?
This is a valid point as well.

Mhork, you got some 'splainin to do.
I got no ''splainin' to do >.>
In post 58, Porkens wrote:To me, Mhork is just making up "rules" about when everyone is supposed to recognize when RVS is "officially" over. I encourage scrutiny of everyone, but it bothers me that he labels anyone who doesn't already know his rules "stupid." Feels like bullying to me.
Come on and grow a spine, pal. 90% of mafia is bullying people into sharing your view. Many people even have written explanations that aggression is usually a town tell. Not that I actually put much stock in that, but it's out there. And it's highly protown to exit RVS as quickly as possible. These aren't my rules, these are generally accepted principles.
In post 59, fuzzybutternut wrote:
In post 56, Dannflor wrote:Er, Mhork already responded to that.
his explanation was "lol we're out of rvs why are you still rvsing, even though my vote is still rvs."

That's not an explanation.
Reading this over, this actually feels like slight misrepresentation. You're better than this, fuzzy; you actually scum?
In post 64, Porkens wrote:I guess I did. Help me understand; It's a common tactic for what? Why does town do it, why does scum do it?
See my explanation to dann.
In post 71, Porkens wrote:OK, NOW RVS is over.
This makes me laugh. I'm chalking this up to a scummy post, though I suppose VI is another possible explanation.
In post 76, Dannflor wrote:There you go again, trying to brush it off again as WIFOM. It isn't WIFOM. Self voting is scummy. Period. Why would town ever self vote. The reason I'm going after you instead or NS, is because you have repeatedly tried to brush it off as WIFOM, and your posts have been far scummier than NS'.

The point here isn't whether or not NS is scummy for self voting. I'm trying to figure out why you continue to brush it off as WIFOM when it clearly isn't.
Ok are you stupid or naive? Nothing is inherently scummy or townie. Self voting is very much WIFOM. There is no way to argue it isn't WIFOM. It is the very definition of WIFOM!
WIFOM wrote: "Why would any scum vote himself as it will only lead to scrutiny as well as extra pressure to push him closer to his lynch."

"Of course a scum could vote himself on principle because no one would ever vote himself as scum!"

"But we know that a scum could do that as a simple tactic in order to gain town cred!"

"But a scum would know that we would assume that it was a simple tactic to gain town cred, therefore he wouldn't do it."

"Of course he would know that we would assume that he knows that we would know that it's a town cred move, so would take advantage of the opportunity!"

"...my head hurts."
QED WIFOM
In post 78, Mr E Roll wrote:
In post 53, Lord Mhork wrote: Still on phone so I can't do full awesomeposts, but to whomever asked if my vote on notSakura was 'real,' what's the difference? A vote carries the same weight regardless of if it's 'serious' or not. That's my personal information as of now.
The primary difference between a RVS vote and a real vote is that with a real vote you believe that the person you are voting for is scum.

The fact that you are saying we are out of RVS but won’t explain why you are voting for NotS makes me question whether you have a real reason for voting for him. If you don’t have real reason for voting for him why are we not still in RVS? If you do have a real reason for voting for him why don’t you want to share it? If you have a real reason wouldn’t you be happy to explain it, so that you would have an opportunity to persuade people to vote for your scum read?
Are you familiar with the idea of pressure tests? This is a moment that I'm utilizing WIFOM against NotSakura. However with you all focusing on me voting him, you're not letting me have the chance to do so in peace and see what he thinks. There's a definite possibility he's scum, and I'm currently exploring that possibility.

All I have to say is that I have indeed witnessed something scummy from NotSakura. If you're interested in it, join the wagon.
In post 80, Dannflor wrote:Finally. Yes, it's anti-town. Town would probably never do it. My only question now for you is, why do you insist self voting is WIFOM?
Because iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssss
In post 84, Mr E Roll wrote:Dann you seem to think that there is a great need to discuss the self vote but you are almost exclusively pressuring Fuzzy to provide that discussion. Why? Are you satifisied with everybody else's input concerning the self-vote?
Dann has high odds at being scum too. Just saying...
In post 92, Dannflor wrote:I've listed them before. Scum could self hammer to stop too much discussion. Scum could also do so to confuse, get sympathy, ect. I don't see town ever doing it.
Look at my WIFOM quote thing.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 95, Dannflor wrote:EBWODP: Joking about the SK bit BTW.
Yo. Hallo Herr Hyperdefensive. Tell me, dann, is this your first time rolling scum?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Oh wow! We have a live one here.

Can someone not have multiple lines out to catch a fish?

Yeah I'm not searching through your posts to find your games. I'll make it simple: what are your most recent, say, three scumgames?

You aren't generating protown discussion. You're focusing on one tiny aspect of WIFOM and painting anyone scummy who doesn't think it was a scum tell.

BONUS POINT
You aren't even voting the person who made the super obvious, super confirmed scum tell. You're voting the person who makes the perfectly reasonable statement that it wasn't a guaranteed scum tell.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:18 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Nice passive aggression. Do you think I'm scummy? If so, accuse me. If not, what are you doing?

Links, please? That was the point of the question....

You kept saying that only scum would do it. Is that not saying it's alignment indicative?

...notSakura. The self vote. The thing you've been harping on for the entire game so far.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Read my little thing on WIFOM. You're opinion on it being only scum is wrong. I don't say that lightly, but you are wrong.

I don't understand what the last line of your post is supposed to say.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 106, Dannflor wrote:
In post 104, Lord Mhork wrote:Read my little thing on WIFOM. You're opinion on it being only scum is wrong. I don't say that lightly, but you are wrong.

Now that I've called you out on hindering town by not sharing your opinion you share it...
In post 105, notSakura wrote:
In post 98, Dannflor wrote:No. I'm trying to generate pro-town discussion from other people by asking questions. Doesn't matter if we're analyzing a small RVS thing, if it generates discussion it helps town.
Apparently you're too worried trying to appear town that you haven't noticed what exactly Mhork has against you.

VOTE: Dannflor
I'm confused. Why are you voting me? I haven't noticed what he has against me? What is this Grudge Mafia?
You people annoyed me. I figured it that was a better approach than continuing to hide it. It's still none of your business.

Also nice martyr card, pal.

UNVOTE: notSakura

VOTE: dannflor
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:53 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Or maybe I have a reason for not sharing. Given that any thought?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Well I'll explain it when I feel like it, porky. Y'all can stop pestering me any time. -.-
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

You wanna get into this bitch fight? I have time
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Dann, familiar with OMGUS?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:59 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Yes that's exactly what I'm implying. >.>
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:47 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

How about dannyboy?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:56 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Dann, site etiquette is typically that you claim at L-1 when someone declares intent to hammer.

And trying to hard to look town is valid reason for suspicion. Town cares more about finding scum than looking protown.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #149 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:08 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Claiming is something you never really 'want' to do. It's a last resort 'guys I'm scummy as hell but have a power so please don't lynch me please.' Thing.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:00 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

What happen to Lord Mhork is town?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:01 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 140, Dannflor wrote:Fuzzy is definitely the scummiest. NS is slightly scummy.

I'm pretty sure you and Mhork are town.

I'll post a more in depth reads list once I get time later.

PEDIT: Happy Birthday.
Literally right there. That's a big jump from pretty sure is town to EVERYONE ON THE MHORK TRAIN.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #154 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:03 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

What the fuck? Hang on. I have to actually get on a computer to address the rest of the steaming pile of shit that is posts 151
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:54 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Whoops I accidentally replaced into another game that got my attention.

I WILL DO REAL POSTS TODAY
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 151, Dannflor wrote:
Lord Mhork
- Leaning Scum - Post #17, he says he's reluctant to let the self vote go. Next time he brings it up, in post #96, he let's the self vote go to jump on so other vulnerable targets.
I don't remember this happening. I do remember saying that self votes were largely WIFOM. I also don't remember jumping on targets. Remind me?
Strangely enough, he keeps his vote on NS, even though he's dismissed the self vote to hydra dissonace and not being alignment indicative.
Strangely enough
you're an asshole
I kept my vote on him for my own reasons. As I said when I said 'it's not your business why I'm voting for him.' I can see how you would be confused, though. I only said it repeatedly.
Then, in post #101, he says he is voting notSakura because of the self vote.
In post 101, Lord Mhork wrote:Nice passive aggression. Do you think I'm scummy? If so, accuse me. If not, what are you doing?

You kept saying that only scum would do it. Is that not saying it's alignment indicative?

...notSakura. The self vote. The thing you've been harping on for the entire game so far.
I did? Where? I can't find that.
This makes no sense since Mhork has already dismissed the self vote
as WIFOM and not innately scummy or townie
and is a weak excuse to continue having his vote on NS when he attacked me heavily in post #96.
Attacked you heavily? Someone is really touchy.
Mhork contradicting himself,
Where?
and backtracking
Where?
certainly doesn't look good for town does it?
This phrasology reeks of scum.
In post #109 he votes me,
Hey something that's actually true!
what happened to that self vote he backtracked on
There was no backtracking. Also I was never voting for the self vote
and said he was voting NS for?
You mean the reasons that I refused to detail?
Why vote me now?
See post #96
I also don't like his post #149. There are definitely plenty of times where claiming is good and can help town.
Because that is what we should be discussing. I smells minor rolefishing...
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 100, Dannflor wrote:1. So from what I can gather here, you think NS is scum, and yet you refuse to tell us why... That's definitely helping town.

2. I've played 2 games as scum, only like 5 or 6 games total. Once I was a Mafia Traitor, a game that I really enjoyed. Another I was mafia in and had to replace out due to IRL issues. So yeah, don't have a ton of games under my belt.

How am I painting everyone scummy who doesn't think it's a scum tell? Like I've been saying, the point is NOT the self vote but the reactions generated from it. I've focused on other peoples reactions instead of the self vote itself. I can't attack NS because of the self vote because this early on it isn't TOO indicative. I can however discuss it with others and analyze others reactions.

Who is this person who made a super confirmed scum tell? I'm sorry I must have missed something major here.
In post 101, Lord Mhork wrote:Nice passive aggression. Do you think I'm scummy? If so, accuse me. If not, what are you doing?

These were back to back posts. I cannot believe you are that dense, so I'm assuming that you are lying and misrepping.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Yes. You had been harping that only scum would self vote, no?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I DIDN'T SAY IT WAS. YOU DID. YOU WERE THE ONE HARPING ON IT THE ENTIRE FUCKING GAME. NO ONE CAN BE THIS DENSE.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 180, Dannflor wrote:Why Mhork is probably
[not]
scum.
In post 17, Lord Mhork wrote:I remember the last time I saw a
self vote
I think it came from scum. Anyway everyone ignored it,
so I'm skeptical to let it go.
However it's also quite interesting that, rather than look at the two mini wagons or the self vote, Porkens simply chose to RVS.
Okay. You are skeptical to let this self vote go. Are we all agreed this is what Mhork said? Good.
In post 96, Lord Mhork wrote:

I like this wagon
I dont

UNVOTE:

Huzzah hydra dissonance is not alignment indicative.
Moving on.

Okay. Mhork dismisses the self vote... Yet keeps his vote on NS... why? If Mhork voted NS in the first place for the self vote, why not unvote now if you are moving on?
Egasp! It's almost as if I am referring to the VOTE AND UNVOTE as hydra dissonance and not being alignment indicative! But that would be exactly what hydra dissonance is and would mean my post makes perfect sense. Clearly I must be reading my post wrong.

...notSakura. The self vote.
The thing you've been harping on for the entire game so far.
Okay. I never said the self vote was a super confirmed scum tell. I asked what was this super confirmed scum tell somebody mentioned? Mhork responds with it being the self vote. Why would he say this if he has already dismissed the self vote to hydra dissonance?
Oh hey the self vote isn't hydra dissonance and you're wrong about that. You also were harping on only scum doing it. Is that not making it out to be a super confirmed scum tell?
In post 109, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 104, Lord Mhork wrote:Read my little thing on WIFOM. You're opinion on it being only scum is wrong. I don't say that lightly, but you are wrong.

Now that I've called you out on hindering town by not sharing your opinion you share it...
In post 98, Dannflor wrote:No. I'm trying to generate pro-town discussion from other people by asking questions. Doesn't matter if we're analyzing a small RVS thing, if it generates discussion it helps town.
Apparently you're too worried trying to appear town that you haven't noticed what exactly Mhork has against you.

I'm confused. Why are you voting me? I haven't noticed what he has against me? What is this Grudge Mafia?
You people annoyed me. I figured it that was a better approach than continuing to hide it. It's still none of your business.

Whoa whoa... I'm confused. I thought you said that at first you were reluctant to let the self vote go... You then let it go without unvoting. Now you're backing up and saying you actually have a different reason for voting NS? If so, tell us. Hiding opinions does
NOTHING
to help town. Also, what do you mean by nice martyr card? Also... you now decide that this is the best time for voting me as opposed to NS? Why not earlier? When you first said I was very possible scum?
[/quote]

Yeah I don't understand this last part. Who said I let the self vote go? Where am I backing up. I've been saying I have private reasons for LITERALLY THE WHOLE GAME. And I explained reasons in my older posts. And yes. I figured you giving your scummy motives away was a decent time for a different vote.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Oh hey let's not do massive quote walls with a line of text at the bottom.

Unfortunately I can't read for you. Have you tried doing it outloud? That's supposed to help comprehension.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #185 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 180, Dannflor wrote:Why Mhork is probably scum.
In post 17, Lord Mhork wrote:I remember the last time I saw a
self vote
I think it came from scum. Anyway everyone ignored it,
so I'm skeptical to let it go.
However it's also quite interesting that, rather than look at the two mini wagons or the self vote, Porkens simply chose to RVS.
Okay. You are skeptical to let this self vote go. Are we all agreed this is what Mhork said? Good.
In post 96, Lord Mhork wrote:

I like this wagon
I dont

UNVOTE:

Huzzah hydra dissonance is not alignment indicative.
Moving on.

Okay. Mhork dismisses the self vote... Yet keeps his vote on NS... why? If Mhork voted NS in the first place for the self vote, why not unvote now if you are moving on?

...notSakura. The self vote.
The thing you've been harping on for the entire game so far.
Okay. I never said the self vote was a super confirmed scum tell. I asked what was this super confirmed scum tell somebody mentioned? Mhork responds with it being the self vote. Why would he say this if he has already dismissed the self vote to hydra dissonance?
In post 109, Lord Mhork wrote:

Whoa whoa... I'm confused. I thought you said that at first you were reluctant to let the self vote go... You then let it go without unvoting. Now you're backing up and saying you actually have a different reason for voting NS? If so, tell us. Hiding opinions does
NOTHING
to help town. Also, what do you mean by nice martyr card? Also... you now decide that this is the best time for voting me as opposed to NS? Why not earlier? When you first said I was very possible scum?
I'm being patronizing because I don't feel like retyping the same stuff again. Read my posts and you will understand why I am voting you.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:10 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Nope...
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:20 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Hey Shadi. Can you explain how I'm being opportunistic and taking every opportunity to vote or call someone scum?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:20 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

#6: I start a wagon to get out of RVS on a player who hasn't even vote. Opportunistic how?
#53: Trying to keep town in RVS
is
scummy as all hell and whether you agree or not really has to bearing on my alignment, now does it?
#96: Let's look at 96! First of all I point out hydra dissonance as not being alignment indicative. Then I tell dann that meta is dumb. Then I explained post 6. Then I point out that dann is explaining everything in severe detail. This is not extra analysis. This is him cut and pasting from the mafia wiki to explain what hydra dissonance is in a post that has no other purpose. That is fluff posting trying to look town and thus very scummy. Then I tell killerjester his vote is bad. Then I explain to dann why he is completely and totally wrong about the self vote, followed by a fluffy 'but town would never do this I don't understand because I'm town guize' post. Then again I call him out on fluff with no real use. Then I talk to porky and Mr. E Roll. Then I repeat to dann that my reasons are my business. Then a BUNCH of chatter not directed at dann. Then me explaining how WIFOM works. Then more other stuff.

The point of me reading my post to do, which apparently you can do, is to show you that dann was in no way being put into a spotlight he can't handle. He brought that attention on himself and all my points against him were completely fair. And this 'analysis' hurts because it wastes space and says absolutely nothing with no other purpose than to give dann the illusion of activity. This is bad.

#97: I suppose it speaks for itself in that there is something clearly off about that post and I pointed it out.
#169: No. What I succeeded in doing here was deconstruct and absolute shit post full of attacks with no real basis and heavily filled with lies.

Now tell me: why are you defending dann so hard?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:21 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

@Mod
Who the hell is Thrillz?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:25 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Bullshit. Completely and utter bullshit. This isnt pressure. This is be responding to and subsequently dismantling and fake or bad argument he puts against me. Your defense also stinks up the place.

And I don't think you're actually reading my posts. If you were, 169 would have made perfect sense as to why it's only about dann.
Hint: it's me responding to a really, really bad case he's trying to push.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:37 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

@Fuzzy:
I don't think it's that easy...

@Dann:
Just read my posts for points against you. Your case against my is entirely OMGUS dressed up to look like a real case.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:00 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

I don't accept meta.

And if you're trying so hard to 'be' protown, then why did you post that absolute shit case?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:29 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

It is though. I made points against in and explained why it was.

And I didn't actually read them. I have no time for that. I just wanted to know if you had played scum before.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (isolation #41) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

How is that lying? In what universe was that even close to lying?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (isolation #42) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:19 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Dannflor, you're making shit up and now I'm starting to set pissed. Where did I lie?
LIE

Where did I make an untrue statement? When did I say something that wasn't? I don't use meta. I hate meta. Meta is absolute bullshit because it is ridiculously easy to fake.

What YOU are doing here is closer to lying than anything I've done. This is misrepresentation at its worst and I can't believe that I have to sit here and deal with you. I can't believe you're town after all of this. There is no way anyone town could do be so grossly, disgusting, mind splittingly stupid and dense. You're just wasting time, trying to maintain a bullshit early read of me being scum regardless of the fact that I'm clearly not, and you are now trying to slide in a fake 'OMG FORGET MY CASE HE LIED THEREFORE SCUM GUIZE'

Not to mention the fact that I wouldn't be looking at your town meta if I read those games. Those are scum games, are they not? Doesn't that mean I just caught you in a blatant lie?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (isolation #43) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:48 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Shadi, you can seriously defend dann after all this bullshit?

I'm sorry, dann. Make coherent, sensible post based in facts and I'll give it a shot. This whole game you have just been assuming whatever the hell you feel about my posts and calling me a liar or an opportunist or whatever when I point out that you're wrong.

I wish you'd stop being a fuckhead and actually use my posts in context instead of piecing together whatever you want. Your 'case' was dismantled. Remember that thing where I went line by line and pointed out when you were making stuff up or misrepresenting or anything like that? That was me taking apart your case. That post where you claim I 'lied'? That's where you're trying to do a last resort policy lynch against me. It's bad. It reeks of scum.

Yeah I read that part of your posts. You see I'm apparently in the minority on mafiascum where I read a post, look at it in context, and look at what it's saying before jumping to asinine conclusions.
YOU ARE MAKING THINGS UP.
You're assuming you know exactly why I do anything. You assumed you knew why I was voting NS. Now you're assuming you know why I asked for links. Like with the NS vote, you're trying to use your interpretation as my intent and making my explanations out to be me contradicting myself.

Again, I don't believe in meta. This isn't me trying to avoid reading your town meta or your scum meta or the meta that excuses you because you just happen to naturally post like a fuckhead. You still haven't shown where I have
LIED
because you
CANT
. You are
MAKING THINGS UP
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:49 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 169, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 151, Dannflor wrote:
Lord Mhork
- Leaning Scum - Post #17, he says he's reluctant to let the self vote go. Next time he brings it up, in post #96, he let's the self vote go to jump on so other vulnerable targets.
I don't remember this happening. I do remember saying that self votes were largely WIFOM. I also don't remember jumping on targets. Remind me?
Strangely enough, he keeps his vote on NS, even though he's dismissed the self vote to hydra dissonace and not being alignment indicative.
Strangely enough
you're an asshole
I kept my vote on him for my own reasons. As I said when I said 'it's not your business why I'm voting for him.' I can see how you would be confused, though. I only said it repeatedly.
Then, in post #101, he says he is voting notSakura because of the self vote.

I did? Where? I can't find that.
This makes no sense since Mhork has already dismissed the self vote
as WIFOM and not innately scummy or townie
and is a weak excuse to continue having his vote on NS when he attacked me heavily in post #96.
Attacked you heavily? Someone is really touchy.
Mhork contradicting himself,
Where?
and backtracking
Where?
certainly doesn't look good for town does it?
This phrasology reeks of scum.
In post #109 he votes me,
Hey something that's actually true!
what happened to that self vote he backtracked on
There was no backtracking. Also I was never voting for the self vote
and said he was voting NS for?
You mean the reasons that I refused to detail?
Why vote me now?
See post #96
I also don't like his post #149. There are definitely plenty of times where claiming is good and can help town.
Because that is what we should be discussing. I smells minor rolefishing...
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:49 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

That's me dismantling your case, dann. Feel free to ignore it again.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:54 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

I guess that's good enough.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:58 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

That's sketch, Shadi.

In other news, intent to hammer this early is not necessarily bad. It gives dann a chance to claim before we
lynch him with fire and desecrate the corpse
make a final decision.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:43 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Oh hey Shadi might be scum.

Also you still think I'm scum even though dann has shown repeatedly he's worthy or mass scrutiny since he lacks even basic reading comprehension?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (isolation #49) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

If you're somehow actually town, dann, I'd suggest a little more time in the newbie queue. Not trying to be rude, but you assume a lot that isn't in posts.

Shadi, I don't like how you keep saying that I'd be a good lynch despite the fact that you're basing it on me being too aggressive (?) with dann. Do you have any other reason to suspect me?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (isolation #50) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

-.-
I just find it hard to believe that you actually think I'm scum for noting all the shitposting by dann. That's really lazy Shadi.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (isolation #51) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Yo, porky. Good post.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (isolation #52) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I guess it could be a newb town tell, but what about the blatant lies when it came to what I had posted?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (isolation #53) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

But I don't wanna meta. .-.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (isolation #54) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Hi Elle!
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (isolation #55) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Not as far as I know...
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (isolation #56) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

<3 you Elle!
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:34 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

I'm. Hi fuzzy. How are things?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (isolation #58) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:47 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

>.>
Ok. I'm still half asleep in my bed and on my phone. I have to finish packing my stuff buys afterwards I'll totally answer whatever issues fuzzy has with me.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (isolation #59) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

This is funny. Fuzzy votes me, says literally nothing, and then gets totally sheeped.

VOTE: Shadi

Hi, Shadi.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (isolation #60) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Well I do too. Should I self vote?

PEDIT:
Too late :c
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

So was mine. Sheesh. >.>
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (isolation #62) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Oh... I'm slow...
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (isolation #63) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:45 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Hmm... Porky, what do you think of Shadi/Ztife?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (isolation #64) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:21 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Yeah porky because dann was a really easy lynch. >.>

My head is so not in mafia today though. I'll be back.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (isolation #65) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

That Night Kill makes absolutely 0 sense. He didn't have any scum reads except for Shadi >.>

Guess I'll start ISOing now for inspiration.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (isolation #66) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Ok I think there is scum in KJ, NS, and Ztife. What do you think?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (isolation #67) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Nifty. Who are your reads?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (isolation #68) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:04 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Why prolly town. Those four posts made my gut squirm
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (isolation #69) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Well I don't like how he's been lurking the hell out of this game and I don't like the Shadi vote. Too much explaining and justifying and he seemed way too sure he was hitting scum.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (isolation #70) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:10 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

I'm not fishing for opinions. I'm genuinely curious as to whether people are town reading you with your four posts.

And yes. Bussing is definitely a possibility. Shadi lynch happened way too fast.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (isolation #71) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:31 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

#prod dodge

Yeah not much is really happening here...
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (isolation #72) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:42 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Ok I'll just follow porky.

VOTE: Ztife
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (isolation #73) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:27 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Notscience, that's a ridiculous reason to vote him. Plenty of people ignore votes town or scum. Now help me vote Ztife
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (isolation #74) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

But I'm town reading Porkens...

Hi Ztife. Was it just you and Shadi or is there a third guy on your team?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (isolation #75) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:00 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Well you weren't really here day one, Ztife. Looking back do you think dann was really acting town?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (isolation #76) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

>.<
I don't feel comfortable hitting NS, porky. Mainly 'cause while he's acting like an idiot while durdling about, I don't see the scummy mindset.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (isolation #77) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:48 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

He's better than you. >.>

I want Ztife. Please?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (isolation #78) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Cool. Then vote Ztife with me.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (isolation #79) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:15 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Well there was the whole not posting thing.

And I don't really think it was all that much tunneling. He was throwing poorly built cases at me, slinging mud, and then folding under pressure, so I was responding by trying to get him lynched.

Anyway you haven't really said anything about dann this game. Interesting. If you felt that scum 'wouldn't stick out that much,' why didn't you say anything?

What do you mean the shadi exchange died off?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (isolation #80) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:55 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

You can practically hear the crickets.

So I'm pretty sure Ztife is lurking. Wanna help me with the wagon, porky?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (isolation #81) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:54 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Yay activity! Now it's a wagon, Porky. All aboard!
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (isolation #82) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Elle, are you scum too? :(
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (isolation #83) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Porky, how do you read elle?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (isolation #84) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:45 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

You're gonna say 'I told you so,' which worries me.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (isolation #85) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:27 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Look he's not doing anything, Elle. He's coasting hard and not doing shit. This is irritating.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (isolation #86) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Oh stahp.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (isolation #87) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:44 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Yaaaaaaay. Now I can read everything in a Canadian accent! Feel free to 'sorry' and 'about' a lot. :P

Here to a speedy read, Toomai.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (isolation #88) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:59 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

NS does that shit all the time. It's rather null.

Also congrats on hitting double digits! When do you think we can get actual content from you? You wanna just claim scum so that we can be done with it?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (isolation #89) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:01 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

THAT'S NOT REAL BACON BLASPHEMER! IT'S FAKE BACON!
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (isolation #90) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:07 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

CANADIAN BACON IS LITERALLY JUST HAM. LITERALLY.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (isolation #91) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:14 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

So the Canadians are lying to us Americans? I knew it! LAC!

VOTE: Toomai

Oh wait Ztife is still scum...

VOTE: Ztife
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (isolation #92) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:22 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

For those at home, LAC (or lynch all Canadians) is gonna be the new meta
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (isolation #93) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:36 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Hmm...
3:8 split -> ML+NK -> 3:6 -> ML+NK -> 3:4

That's Day 3 LyLo. I find it hard to believe there are three scums.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (isolation #94) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

I'm scum? That's hilarious, NS. That's really, really funny. I'm literally laughing uncontrollably right now.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (isolation #95) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:33 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

The vote was bullshit, but I feel like its prolly more likely to come from town bullshitting.

I mean there's the possibility that NScum is trying to shake all the null-town reads on me, but I don't really feel like that is as likely. However if Ztife is scum and the game isn't over, I'll be looking at NS for trying to start the surprise deadline counterwagon on me. If he's town, I think NS is more likely to be town 'cause he would have been given permission to mislynch and didn't take it.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (isolation #96) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:04 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Wait you're actually serious?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (isolation #97) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:07 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

._.
And it's entirely because what? Shadi was buddying me?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (isolation #98) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:25 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

That's my interpretation of what he was saying at least. It was a lot of 'this interaction looks bad' and 'this looks like coaching.'
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (isolation #99) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:12 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Oy! Scumfuck? What the hell did I do to you?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (isolation #100) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:15 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Right, Ztife. I recommend you actually play in your future games. You realize you have 20% of the posts that the mod does, right? If you were town, I'd have at least expected you to replace out if you can't play.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (isolation #101) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:20 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

You don't have to have this sudden hostility. Seriously what gives? Why are pushing a deadline counterwagon?

Ztife, is NS scum?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (isolation #102) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:21 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Better question: why is NS not scum?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (isolation #103) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:27 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

No I'm not panicking over getting caught. You're imagining that. I'm irritated that you are trying to push a sgit lynch on me when I've been doing nothing but being highly obviously town this whole game. You don't even have good points. You're just 'these interactions look scummy LYNCH THE SCUMFUCK GUIZE!!!!!11eleven!'

And I had a reason for that question, before I remember that he semi-addressed it in that shit mini post. Hence why I followed it up with 'better question.'
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (isolation #104) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:40 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

That's rich coming from you.

How am I supposed to answer you? Your case is that I'm damned from Shadi's interactions with me. What am I supposed to say to that? It's shit. I don't know how to answer shit.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (isolation #105) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Basically it's hard core defending of another player.

(I.e. what Shadi did with dann)
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (isolation #106) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Elle hammer him. >.>
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (isolation #107) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Please?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (isolation #108) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

What if I gave you a cookie?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (isolation #109) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:28 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Chocolate chip. My own special recipe. I actually replace a half cup of butter with a half cup applesauce and they come out super soft and fluffy.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (isolation #110) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:47 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

If you hammer, yes.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (isolation #111) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:58 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

*gives Elle applesauce*
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (isolation #112) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:36 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Noooooo. Porky why? :(
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (isolation #113) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:36 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Noooooo. Porky why? :(
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (isolation #114) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:19 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

NS shut up I'm town.

Vote to No Lynch
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (isolation #115) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:47 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I'm...not sure. All my solid town reads were really obv town. Mass claiming, maybe?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (isolation #116) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:50 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Why am I first, Toomai?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (isolation #117) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:35 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Oh I totally misread and thought I was first.

Shut up NS I'm town and you know it.

Why not just popcorn it? NS first and then he chooses and so on?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (isolation #118) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Nifty I can jump on board there.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (isolation #119) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:53 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Notscience, stop being useless and do something.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (isolation #120) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:43 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

I dunno how to help much Elle. I'm very much not scum. I'm alive because either scum NS thinks he can lynch me for fun and glory or because unknown scum thinks that NS can lynch me with resounding success.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (isolation #121) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:36 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

You popcorn, NS

And it's not scumtastic. You out if blue decided OMG Mhork is scum guize. You really think scum isn't capitalizing on that if you are town?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (isolation #122) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:37 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

The most uberest vanilla townie of ALL TIME. FEEL MY VANILLANESS!!!
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (isolation #123) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:37 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Shaboop a la Toomai
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (isolation #124) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:25 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

It doesn't help that I was half asleep when I wrote it in between reading an interesting story.

But you can go ahead with your confirmation bias, NS. It's a great look for you.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (isolation #125) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:45 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Town did get PRs, right...?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (isolation #126) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Fuck off NS. My god you're obnoxious when you're reaching this bad.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (isolation #127) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

You prolly are. No scum is this thick headed.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (isolation #128) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

...you're acting like somehow I'm scum?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (isolation #129) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Ok so what's your PR, KJ. I refuse to believe a one shot bullet proof neighborizer is the only PR that town got. :/
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (isolation #130) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Why is Elle town?

Can we punch Toomai in the throat first? I'd feel more confident about scum there.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (isolation #131) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Is NS, like, historically bad at being scum? Because this random jumping on me just feels totally not like what scum would do in this situation. It feels awkward and like he's trying way to hard to be sure of his read on me.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (isolation #132) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:30 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

KJ, can we please kill Toomai first? I'd be infinitely more comfortable there
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (isolation #133) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:17 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

This is better
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (isolation #134) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

It's a vote for not Elle or KJ
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (isolation #135) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Well I'm still not 100% on Elle. I've seen her town game and this is lacking. Likewise this attacking me from NS seems so forced and I feel if he were scum, he'd be pushing an objectively easier target. I know I'm town and I think you're very likely town. The overlap between NS/Toomai scum and maaaaaaaaybe Elle/Toomai scum is Toomai, so I'm much more confidant that we'll hit scum here.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (isolation #136) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

>.<
By that logic aren't you possibly scum?

Also by that logic doesn't that confirm to NS I'm town if he is? NS, what do you think?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (isolation #137) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:24 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

But it can't be that easy? >.<

Can you not understand why I'm having such a hard time voting notscience? His push is so bad, it hurts to see. Why would town do this? Why is NS not pushing Toomai, an objectively easier target for scum? Why did he choose to try and force a read on me like this?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (isolation #138) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:55 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Fucking hell. I know that the moment I hammer NS it's gonna turn out as you and elle team and I'm going to bury my head in the sad because I'm a moron. Whatever.

VOTE: Notscience

inb4 scum KJ :c
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (isolation #139) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:08 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

>.>
Elle I'm very much not scum. At all. Nada. You're gonna prolly be the LyLo hammer between me and Toomai. Please make good choices.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (isolation #140) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Btdubs, KJ, that wasn't winning LyLo. >.>

I'm beginning the arduous task of rereading you two and your predecessors and Shadi's interaction and all that junk.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (isolation #141) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:44 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

LyLo sucks. I too am noting the whole 'no lynch guize wait its obviously not LyLo thing.'

Back to reading Shadi.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (isolation #142) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Interesting. Shadi had nearly 0 interaction with either of you, but I note that his interaction with fuzzy was mainly 'hey this guy is scummy' yet he never really indicated why he was scummy. The interaction with elle is unnerving though because it's a single question and that question gives me bad feels.

BACK TO THE ELLE ISO.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (isolation #143) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:06 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Interesting thing to note here. In fuzzy's 213 he calls out a dann/shadi team.

There's also a lot of bitching about walls and then some IRL stuff. He also has minimal interaction with shadi up until shadi is about to be lynched. In addition Toomai's content does really help. Apart from the whole MyLo/No Lynch thing, his reads were very bad. Not that mine have been that good either this game, but he had ztife, ns, and Porkens (!) all as possible scum.

Was Mr E Roll actually a daytalk neighborizor? I could have sword he was just a neighborizer but after ISOs I'm really confused.

~

Comparatively rereading elle's ISO made me feel awesome about her towniness. If she's scum, she's very good scum with good content. The only part I'm iffy on his the whole wagon frenzy thing where she was hopping on toward the peak, but even in spite of that she feels more townie.

Give me, like, 15 minute of quiet self reflection and consideration and I'll prolly hop on and vote Toomai.

inb4 elle scum quickhammer though. Ugh. I really, really do not enjoy LyLo.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (isolation #144) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:47 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Blech whatever. Nothing is gonna convince of Elle scum.

GG whomever
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (isolation #145) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:56 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

You're scum aren't you, Elle? This was a ploy to fuck with us. :c
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (isolation #146) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:58 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Yes! Muahahahaha!!!
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (isolation #147) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:58 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

I mean no.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (isolation #148) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:04 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

<3 u elle
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (isolation #149) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:12 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Elle I'm not scum. >.>
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (isolation #150) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:33 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

I've never really won a LyLo before. Knuckle touch, Elle.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (isolation #151) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:59 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

I was sad because mountainous but I don't think it was grotesquely overpowered.

I do see where people can take issue with the encryptor thing, but I don't think it really counts as bastard. Granted I also don't quite understand the power level of day talk so I dunno how to do it more elegantly to get the result in mind that you wanted. The thinking it was LyLo thing was iffy but that was really more town paranoia than anything.

I also appreciated dead people calling me obv town. :P
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (isolation #152) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:48 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

NS should have not been pushing a bs wagon on me and should have helped lynch Toomai with fire
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (isolation #153) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:06 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

I was actually considering posting the whole recipe. :P
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (isolation #154) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:04 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

How does daytalk change the game? Like, I know it's supposed to make the scum more powerful, but I can't tell how much or how much knowing about it should have helped us.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (isolation #155) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:52 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Porky!!! <3

I never doubted you. Not for a bit!
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (isolation #156) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:12 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

You really liked them? I mean there was a lot of material in there, but it was a whole bunch of IIoA and the No Lynch/MyLo thing. It's why I wanted him over NS because I seriously don't think any scum could be that bullheaded about an out of the blue read like that.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (isolation #157) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:03 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh..... >.<

I really shouldn't... I'll consider it, ok?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (isolation #158) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Yeah that phrasology is just so awkward
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (isolation #159) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:31 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Sorry I was a dick to you, NS. :c
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”