Mini 1494 - A Murder in Murderville! (Game Over)

Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:16 pm

Post by Shadi1337 »

Prod received, my apologies I totally forgot I was signed up for this. OK here's the deal, I cannot post yet as my class begins very soon 12 (it's 11:15 AM) and I have classes all the way up to 10 pm! I will perhaps read in class but will post when I'm home.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:14 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 15, Lord Mhork wrote:Hey porkens. Whatcha think of that self vote?
Why are you asking a question that only had 1 kinda answer?

And here you go:
In post 16, Dannflor wrote:What's your own opinion on it. Doesn't seem like something town would ever do.

I would think it would be scum trying to gain towncred early on, or just derpy town goofing off.
Well, I guess it was an attempt to start a conversation?
In post 17, Lord Mhork wrote:I remember the last time I saw a self vote I think it came from scum. Anyway everyone ignored it, so I'm skeptical to let it go. However it's also quite interesting that, rather than look at the two mini wagons or the self vote, Porkens simply chose to RVS.
Where, when, who, how and why?

In post 21, notSakura wrote:You ever played with an hydra?
Come.fucking.on don't blame every mistake on hydra dissonance.
In post 23, notSakura wrote:Yeah and I also would like to know about the self-vote from my other head.

In either case
VOTE: Lord Mhork
Why do you like speed wagons?
in case that is not the head that self-voted, i like this head.

In post 24, DoctorPepper wrote:
In post 11, fuzzybutternut wrote:retracting my RVS because I just realized KillerJester was here
VOTE: KillerJester
for thinking a Katana was a sword. tsktsktsk
Why make a second RVS vote?

VOTE: fuzzybutternut

Serious vote

Dr.P last time you started a serious vote in EXACTLY this way you were scum, care to explain how this situation is different?

I mean, other than your reason. Seems like you're trying to start an early wagon.
In post 30, Dannflor wrote:Fuzzy wants a speed wagon... then two posts later, after someone else also jumps on that wagon, he switches votes? There is no rhyme or reason to the RV stage, so why change unless you seriously suspect another player? Vote hopping this early on for no reason doesn't help.

Vote: Fuzzybutternut

Yeah, switching to a different wagon now. I'd definitely be voting for NS is he wasn't a hydra, but considering the situation, I want to see him/them post more so I can figure out how a hydra will be different from an ordinary player.
This guy is probably town

In post 36, Dannflor wrote:So basically... the two heads of the hydra could have completely different playstyles. One could act scummy as hell while the other is the most pro-town player in the game...

Damn that's confusing.

PEDIT:

Okay... I might be able to swallow that Fuzzy. What's your opinion on NS' self vote? You've made two RVS votes. I'd like to see some actual content and opinions now.

darn, you have the mafia scum title and signed up last year in May and never confronted a hydra? :O
In post 36, Dannflor wrote:So basically... the two heads of the hydra could have completely different playstyles. One could act scummy as hell while the other is the most pro-town player in the game...

Damn that's confusing.

PEDIT:

Okay... I might be able to swallow that Fuzzy. What's your opinion on NS' self vote? You've made two RVS votes. I'd like to see some actual content and opinions now.
calm down big boi.
In post 105, notSakura wrote:
In post 98, Dannflor wrote:No. I'm trying to generate pro-town discussion from other people by asking questions. Doesn't matter if we're analyzing a small RVS thing, if it generates discussion it helps town.
Apparently you're too worried trying to appear town that you haven't noticed what exactly Mhork has against you.

VOTE: Dannflor
interesting

Alright, both Lord and Fuzzy seem to be opportunistic and grab every chance they get to vote or call someone scum. I do not like that..
Feels like they're trying to mislead.

Dann is contradicting himself here and there but I feel like he's being town who's under too much heated pressure.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=29687 basically what happened to Muttley here. You are taking an easy lynch target and making him vulnerable and easier.

I'll need to consider my vote on either Fuzzy or Lord, but I'll think about that as the game processes. Somehow I always receive a different vibe when I'm myself interacting with people.

It's a different kind of hindsight.

As for my quote on Dr.P, I don't see more scummy moves from him and that was based on a bad taste in my mouth (meta)

So anyway, thoughts on my thoughts?
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:15 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

I spaced out in math class, hence I ended up typing..
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:45 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 192, DoctorPepper wrote:Its like you tried to paint me as scummy, then later on you say Im not.the fact that you had to explain the quote was odd.

Ending RVS with a serious vote is done regardless of alignment by anyone. Is starting a wagon bad?
It seems like you wanted one out of a whim.

And I typed that post chronologically, so preliminary thoughts may get eradicated on the way. That's my way of catching up.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:01 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

#6 opportunity
#53, saying stuff is scummy as hell when i personally don't agree there.
Again your #96 on Dann's 36, one of the reasons I feel like Dann is being put in a spotlight that he's not able to handle and people taking advantage of that like Muttley in the aforementioned link
Also, the fluff comment on Dann. Why is it fluff for him trying to be analytic about the situation? Analysis over content indeed but I don't see why analysis hurts.
#97 speaks for itself
#169, are you trying to take every little meaningless thing and call it scummy?
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:03 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

Also, given everything added up I'm starting to get bad vibes about Dann, it just feels one heck of that tunneling Thor did on him in newbie 1399 http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=29687
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:04 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

supposed to add the word "though" after that link
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:17 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 204, Shadi1337 wrote:Also, given everything added up I'm starting to get bad vibes about Dann, it just feels one heck of that tunneling Thor did on him in newbie 1399 http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=29687
him = muttley*
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:22 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

I already said so, I think he's being under heavy flaming and it's making him contradict himself like Thor was doing in newbie 1399. I am having bad vibes as well though, it's all gut though. I see where your posts come at but it seems like you are trying to pick on every little mistake and magnifying his issues.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:23 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

or well, flaming, attacks/tunneling rather.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:25 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 222, killerjester wrote:
In post 210, Shadi1337 wrote:I already said so, I think he's being under heavy flaming and it's making him contradict himself like Thor was doing in newbie 1399. I am having bad vibes as well though, it's all gut though. I see where your posts come at but it seems like you are trying to pick on every little mistake and magnifying his issues.
Which player bothers you the most in regards to the wagon/attacks on Dann?
Mhork. I'm not sure about Dann though it's just a hunch. I am OK with a Dann/Fuzzy/Mhork lynch if things don't tilt by the end of the round.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:51 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 230, killerjester wrote:
In post 228, Shadi1337 wrote:Mhork. I'm not sure about Dann though it's just a hunch. I am OK with a Dann/Fuzzy/Mhork lynch if things don't tilt by the end of the round.
Is there any reason why you are not voting for Mhork right now?
Yeah, I needed a little bit of interaction before deciding on whom to lynch. Still need a teeny little bit of time.
In post 231, Lord Mhork wrote:Shadi, you can seriously defend dann after all this bullshit?
Yeah, Muttley bullshitted more in that game and to an equal amount at best. You have convinced me to be OK with a Dann wagon today though, however; don't shit your pants if he flips town coz I won't.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:03 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 239, Porkens wrote:
In post 237, fuzzybutternut wrote:I think that either both scum is on your wagon, hence the reason you haven't been hammered yet, or your scum buddy doesn't want to hammer you, and that's why this is taking so long.
Rusty Question (I haven't played for a couple years): Is this a slip? How could Fuzzy know that there are 2 scum?
Yes, it's a slip but not because of the scum amount. Micros and minis typically have 2 scum indeed.
In post 237, fuzzybutternut wrote:Not's here...fuck me.
More spam incoming. :shifty:

Dann-Lol, the case is there, buddy.
I could pull quotes and have you call me scum for copying Mhorks case, because that's all that can really be done right now.
I think that either both scum is on your wagon, hence the reason you haven't been hammered yet, or your scum buddy doesn't want to hammer you, and that's why this is taking so long.
I'm not sure I like the attitude of this post yet alone its motivation. Sounds like you just want a quick lynch through.

Btw are we settled on the easy mislynch on Dann? I'm not going to try to convince you to vote otherwise if you don't want to, I'd rather go for a Fuzzy/Mhork today. Preferably Fuzzy. Of course I'd like my opinion to be the winner but I am not dead sure about Dann either, however,
intent to hammer
once people have said their last words and still not willing to change mind.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:04 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

Did he actually claim yet? Dann?
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:30 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

hm, hadn't noticed the days. as i got prodded i thought we were longer in.

I've already stated why it could be Dann over my two scumreads.

Well, what more would you like to discuss?
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:06 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 253, Mr E Roll wrote:You called it an easy “mislynch” that means you are convinced that Dann is likely town. You can’t mislynch scum.
If you read my posts, Lord Mhork convinced me that he could be a lynch option. I've stated I'm not sure on Dann and my opening post also told that those 3 are the only I'm able to jump on. I'm not saying he's town I'm just not gonna flinch once if he flips town.
In post 253, Mr E Roll wrote: You’ve been insistent that your top scum reads are Fuzzy/Mhork, why are you more willing to vote for Dann than let’s say Fuzzy who also has a wagon on him?

Why have you not voted your scum reads yet this game?
Coz if people aren't gonna change mind nothing is gonna change. I thought everybody voted but seems like the Thrillz guy hasn't. I was just being blind to the possibility of Fuzz being voted on but you making an emphasis on the possibility helped.
In post 253, Mr E Roll wrote: It looks to me that you don’t want Fuzzy to be a viable counter wagon to Dann which doesn’t make sense based on your reads.
That was based on a possible wagon, but you are right a Fuzzy wagon seems very possible.

VOTE: Fuzzy
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:05 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 255, Mr E Roll wrote:
In post 254, Shadi1337 wrote:If you read my posts, Lord Mhork convinced me that he could be a lynch option. I've stated I'm not sure on Dann and my opening post also told that those 3 are the only I'm able to jump on. I'm not saying he's town I'm just not gonna flinch once if he flips town.
When you expressed intent to hammer you didn’t ask if we were settled with an easy lynch you asked if we were settled into an easy “mislynch”.
Again, read my original post. I feel like the chances of Dann being put in too much spotlight is higher than him being scum. Doesn't mean I'm convinced that he's town, and I'm calling it a mislynch as I think others would be a better lynch. I however, didn't really know it'd be possible to pull them off as people were convinced on Dann and there's need of consensus when a lynch has to be made.
In post 255, Mr E Roll wrote: This means you are trying to convince us that you haven’t relinquished your town read on Dann.
No, I am not sure. I am not sure about anyone but I am less sure about Dann than Fuzzy and Mhork.
In post 255, Mr E Roll wrote: Furthermore you never relinquished your scum reads on Fuzzy/Mhork.
Correct.
In post 255, Mr E Roll wrote: So if Mhork convinced you that Dann could be a lynch option does that mean you think Mhork is bussing Dann?
That's a tricky question. Just because I think Mhork could be scum doesn't make him scum, and therefore I cannot be sure that Mhork is bussing. His points were true but as Porkens mentioned 'However, I'm not sure if LM is finding real scumtells or just finding play/wording mistakes in Dann's posts.'
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:32 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

Lynching the wrong target? o.o
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:27 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 259, killerjester wrote:Okay so why would you want to lynch the wrong target.
Right now I don't.

Why I wanted to, coz he was the most viable one majority could agree on. As I said, I'm not saying Dann is town I'm saying I could see him as town.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:40 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 261, Porkens wrote:So you are happy to lynch anyone who the majority of people are voting for, even if you think they are probably town.

Are there any situations where this wouldn't be true for you?
Jesus fucking christ, this is the last time I repeat myself.

I am NOT saying he's town, at that point I just saw him as the only possible lynch we could agree on and out of the THREE people I could see have a rope around their throat tonight was him, Mhork and Fuzzy. Mostly Fuzzy.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:06 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 266, killerjester wrote:
In post 263, Shadi1337 wrote:
In post 261, Porkens wrote:So you are happy to lynch anyone who the majority of people are voting for, even if you think they are probably town.

Are there any situations where this wouldn't be true for you?
Jesus fucking christ, this is the last time I repeat myself.

I am NOT saying he's town, at that point I just saw him as the only possible lynch we could agree on and out of the THREE people I could see have a rope around their throat tonight was him, Mhork and Fuzzy. Mostly Fuzzy.
In post 260, Shadi1337 wrote:
In post 259, killerjester wrote:Okay so why would you want to lynch the wrong target.
Right now I don't.

Why I wanted to, coz he was the most viable one majority could agree on. As I said, I'm not saying Dann is town I'm saying I could see him as town.
What you DID say was that you're comfortable with lynching the wrong target if the majority of players think that target is scum. Why do you care what a
majority
thinks? Why should their opinion substitute for your own, presumably genuine, scumhunting. It doesn't matter your exact read on Dann, the issue I see is that you'd rather sheep the majority than pursue your strongest scumreads.
yeah ok that's it, I will explain one more time. If the answer satisfies you fine, if it doesn't fuck off I won't answer it anymore.

I think Dann could be scum and I can settle with a Dann lynch, I'd prefer Mhork or Fuzzy but a Fuzzy vote is possible now and I'm aiming for that.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 269, Dannflor wrote:Really busy IRL at the moment, will make a full post later. However, from what I can gather, I'm not at L-1 anymore. Shadi started out defending me and now saying he's alright with lynching me.
Yeah, I feel like lynching you would probably be the same as that many times now aforementioned newbie game.

However, the points against you are valid and that's what I realised; I still think Fuzzy should be lynched the most though but if we cannot agree on that nor Mhork I am OK with a you lynch. That's all.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:31 pm

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 271, Lord Mhork wrote:If you're somehow actually town, dann, I'd suggest a little more time in the newbie queue. Not trying to be rude, but you assume a lot that isn't in posts.
^
In post 271, Lord Mhork wrote: Shadi, I don't like how you keep saying that I'd be a good lynch despite the fact that you're basing it on me being too aggressive (?) with dann. Do you have any other reason to suspect me?
Nah, it was based on the gut that you just seem to pick out stuff and call it scummy instead of looking for actual slips only and don't ask me where again, we've been there.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:04 pm

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 276, Porkens wrote:
In post 272, Shadi1337 wrote:Nah, it was based on the gut that you just seem to pick out stuff and call it scummy instead of looking for actual slips only and don't ask me where again, we've been there.
What things in particular do you think LM has "picked out and called scummy" that you don't think are actually scummy?
I already said it, stop repeating the same questions. Read the thread.
In post 190, Shadi1337 wrote: Alright, both Lord and Fuzzy seem to be opportunistic and grab every chance they get to vote or call someone scum. I do not like that..
Feels like they're trying to mislead.
Can you highlight the actions from Fuzzy that you are talking about?
The general jumping on opinion and already easy scum target (dann) even when case wasn't too strong.
Dann is contradicting himself here and there but I feel like he's being town who's under too much heated pressure.
You call Dann town in several posts, but you are still willing to hammer him. And you basically ask permission to do so.
So anyway, thoughts on my thoughts?

Why did you invite this and then tell us, almost immediately, to fuck off when we asked?

unvote; Vote: Shadi1337

I'll get back to you, Fuzzy.
Yes, I asked for thoughts. I didn't say "please ask me the fucking same thing 70 fucking times" This "me seeing as Dann town thing" I've also explained.

Look if you think my reasons are scummy lynch me now coz you just keep asking the same questions and it feels like there's no reason. If you have new questions, fine. I will just ignore if you ask me the same thing again from now on.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:06 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

2 things before I hammer
1) Can we not settle for a Fuzzy lynch?

When that's answered and we cannot settle with a fuzzy lynch last thing is:

2) Dann claim.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:07 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

and lold at the votecount
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:15 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 316, elleheathen wrote: -In 234 he has a scum read on Mhork but admits to letting Mhork, his scumread, convince him to be okay with the Dann wagon. Why let your scum read change your mind on anything?
Even if someone is a scumread it doesn't mean you are sure he's scum and he's still able to present reads on others or heck even bus out his partner's flaws.

It's not like I'm sure he's scum..
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:15 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

I was kinda waiting for that question though.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #28) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:17 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 354, fuzzybutternut wrote:I'm angry because the government is slow as shit with stuff that I need. >.> bastards.

Also, glad to see the day finally over with. When Dann flips scum we go after Porkens.
And if he flips town?
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:03 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

Not that I am against it, but can I know why this wagon is here?
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:31 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 371, Mr E Roll wrote:VOTE: Shadi

dannflor was a mislynch just like you said when you claimed intent.

And why no vote?
I felt like it was the case of Muttley, the case I mentioned a million times but I could see scummy moves posts. As I said I wasn't gonna flinch if he flipped town, but same if he flipped scum.

Coz I am trying to understand the votes before placing my own.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:26 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

So the vote on me is because? Oh right, nothing.

"But you assumed Dann could be town and he was" - MAGIC

"You asked why people are forming a wagon" - SCUM!

You guys are ingenious. Now stop inflating your ego more than your brain can handle and tell me why those votes are on me.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:39 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 398, Ztife wrote:GJ DOC/RB
Now we probably have a conf town/scum, at least for the town PR anyway.

You basically wanted people to give you a reason to hammer Dann.
Do you really think I couldn't have subtly agreed to the cases? The guy contradicted himself a lot.
In post 398, Ztife wrote: Scums are afraid to take strong stances and generally just fence sit so that they dont look like they are in the wrong. You telling us that you think Dann is town and yet willing to lynch him is a scum slip.
I am still looking for the place where I said he's town. I said probably, because I felt a similar case before? Some people don't deal with spotlight well, and wasn't it the case with Dann? You fried him in the light he couldn't take and started contradicting himself because he wanted to stay alive. The whole town not defending themselves is just perpetuated nonsense and an ill ideology people are pursuing.

In post 398, Ztife wrote: The whole "I'm pro-town because I listen to the opinion of the majority for a hammer and therefore a mislynch ain't my fault" thing is just wrong. That's not what a townie would do. A townie would be focused finding actual scum and lynching. Not listenining to the "last words of others". The defensive attitude thereafter doesn't help either. What happened to listening to others and having more discussion? It seems like you want attention off you and you were more interested in looking town.
Yes I want to listen to people's reasons for vote, when the fuck was that wrong? And if you read my previous posts, when I realised town could settle for a not dann lynch that's what I voted for. I said I could see him being scum but I wouldn't even flinch if he flipped town. As I said all the time since my maybe third post or what it was, I can settle with Mhork, Fuzzy and Dann and wanted Fuzzy the most when I saw Fuzzy being a possibility what did I do? I don't know where you're at. oh and ok, I didn't know town couldn't defend themselves, I am sorry. :neutral:
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:50 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 749, notscience wrote:I played like shit this game, it's no prob xd
Like most games
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #34) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:36 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 751, notscience wrote:Scoreboard, Shadi.

Last I checked you haven't been able to lynch me once.
It doesn't make you a good player, the only reason ure not getting lynched is either because you look stupid enough to not be scum or that people know your meta is being dumb or making dumb comments.

As for glass house, I never said I was a good player.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:16 pm

Post by Shadi1337 »

... and are you going to state it wasn't an implication?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”