Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

vote elyse

Never forget
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

I dont think I've ever eaten a blueberry muffin...
Scum:

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:46 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

clackamas is a real place? (had to google that) I'm learning a lot from this game so far.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 47, Elyse wrote:
In post 45, jmo16mla wrote:Abbott obviously isn't an RVS wagon(as of post 36).

Otherwise, it wouldn't have been opportunistic. :neutral:
Bandwagons get us out of RVS. What don't you understand about that? A single, serious vote does not do the job.

Should I not vote for someone I find even remotely scummy because two other people voted for him too?
is this an actual working theory or your own personal philosophy?

I'd be honest I've just rolled out of rvs with no actual method in almost all my games. It be nice to know there are some schools of getting out of rvs process.

@Abbot you dont find Elyse's vote opportunistic?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 55, Elyse wrote:My own personal philosophy.

But I hardly find that a third vote on a wagon 2 pages into the game can be opportunistic. I'm not riding it out to a lynch and just want to get the game going.
that question wasnt for you...
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:24 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 63, Espeonage wrote:I still think that my vote is in a good place. Off topic is something we never want and is a bad habit to be getting into this early in the game.

Micc seems on the ball.
Elyse doesn't look good thus far. Jumpy a little and eager to get people on side.

Haschel, barking up the wrong tree there.

Illume seems to be making sense, interested in what people are seeing as bad.
Wagon jumping at this point in the game is PRODUCTIVE, not scummy.

In post 108, Espeonage wrote:I'm going to sheep for a bit, I have a grand total of 0.5 scum reads which is pretty frikking terrible. Pressure is likely the best way to help that cause. Watch this space, I intend to rectify asap.

Unvote, Vote: Illume
you are sheeping a case built on the same post you earlier described making sense...
. I believe

unvote

vote: Espeonage

In post 111, Micc wrote:---
Speaking of the Sir Bastion wagon...its a bit lonely. Anybody want to come hop on? I have reason to believe he's been online since his last post almost two days ago, and the posts he has made have been meh at best.
yeah I'm here and I have been online and I just opted to not post a number of times yesterday and focus on my other game I assume that's your reason to believe I am around. i have been keeping up though.

P-EDIT

god damn it elyse

well at least its for different reasons.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:26 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

double sh*t biscuits

2nd edit

the

.I believe was an unfinished sentence:

I believe the other two votes are RVS and thor's case starts with the same post you described as making sense
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 148, Illume wrote:Welp my post apparently didn't go through since another post was made since I'd hit the reply button and I closed the tab... Brb retyping it.

you know you have to deliver it now or else this just looks like stalling :D

worse excuse in the world to blame things on a technical fault...cant be lazy then and push it off til tomorrow.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 122, AbboTT wrote:
Post 67, Espeonage hops on SB
yet again for asking me for a read on Illume. @Espeonage: How does asking for a read hurt the day from developing more naturally than asking to form a bloc on page one and voting under false pretenses?

How are you so bad at reading?

clearly not me in post 66
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:57 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 150, Espeonage wrote:
In post 149, Sir Bastion wrote:
In post 148, Illume wrote:Welp my post apparently didn't go through since another post was made since I'd hit the reply button and I closed the tab... Brb retyping it.

you know you have to deliver it now or else this just looks like stalling :D

worse excuse in the world to blame things on a technical fault...cant be lazy then and push it off til tomorrow.
I don't like this. If Illume produces, I'm jumping back on you.
you really dont like off topic posts do you?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:41 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 158, Espeonage wrote:@SB: Just to be clear, this town already has too little info for the amount of posts we have. We've had to lay down immense pressure just to get something, and frankly, I didn't really like what it brought either.

Off topic posts, especially like Illume's recent one, are not good for the game, especially when they serve no purpose AND are fallicious.
oddly I find they do serve a purpose, with the exception of thor, elyse and Albert I have played with 0 people in this thread before, being friendly and chatty helps me get a feel for a lot of players I have never even talked to let alone played with, how to react to some of my nonsense while not a gruelling 20 questions interrogation but it does stop me from chasing red herrings that are personality quirks and making cases out of them.

In case you've missed the obvious All of my off topic posts have been related to players.

It's not as if I came in and started talking about the absolutely awful Fiji Italy game today that set records for the most penalties in a game of rugby.

That would be seriously bad form (unless someone had a rugby ball as an avatar or something)
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:42 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 165, AbboTT wrote:Please ignore that first quote. I don't know what the heck phpbb was doing there.

you must have clicked the multi quote button on a post.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:42 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

If Fakegod intends to lurk day 1 then voting him just to get activity is a futile endeavor.

However

A vote on Fakegod because he admits to lurking, suspects someone of pushing for a quickhammer and doesn't vote for them is a bit more worthy

BUT EVEN MORE SO!!

A vote on Fakegod because he's not voting with his suspicion but instead keeping his rvs vote on the leading wagon (the same wagon he suspects albert of pushing to a quick lynch) is not only worthy of a vote it is almost mandatory that such activities be scrutinized and crush if necessary

unvote

vote fakegod
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:13 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

Some day I'll be in a game with someone named SB and then people would actual write my full name voting me.

And that's the most I could muster as a reaction to the most predictable turn around all game. After two pages of threatening to get on me it finally got down to it.

What are your feelings towards Thor?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:07 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

Well that's your read but tell me how you feel man.

Where does that towny goodness ebb from?

Is it his posting in this game?

Is it his reputation

Is it the beard? (Please say it's the beard)
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 239, Espeonage wrote:and it's not far off SB either.
did I miss something?

oh albert, heh good one, very meta, very clever.

meanwhile on planet earth

@Fakegod a few quick questions. First what is your actual read of Illume.

Cause one might look at your defence, claiming that it's worth putting someone at l-1 "to bait scumhammers with" and think fakegood is a bit too sure that Illume is town.

it could almost be a scumslip perhaps.

Next what are your thoughts on your own wagon?

finally why did you tell us about the baiting scumhammers?

it's kind of a pointless position to be in once you admit your intention.

Recently I pushed a theory too early in a game and had hoped if I kept my mouth shut I could get a read out of the responses and depending on how the two players addressed the issue I'd know if my theory was in the right direction, sadly one of the two players lurked out the period I needed him to respond and someone outside of my two suspects pushed me hard on my thinking process, I had to discard that whole process and start fresh because it was a bust.

Admitting you were hoping to bait and then being forced to explain yourself I would have thought you might have considered it a bust now and just started back to basics pushing elsewhere. I mean who's going to scumhammer illume after you admitted thats what your waiting for.

but you havnt moved?
micc wrote:Has Illume "produced" sometime between post 190 and now? Maybe I missed it?
I think maybe post 189 might give you better idea on why espeonage might have felt now was a good time to shift their vote.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 249, Micc wrote:I'm not sure what you are trying to get at by pointing me to 189. I don't see the connection. But, that doesn't matter either way. In post 190 Espeonage says Illume hasn't "produced" and that's why he is still voting Illume. In 201 Espeonage changes his vote to Sir Bastion. Illume made zero posts between 190 and 201 so he clearly never "produced" anything. That's where Espeonage's contradiction is. 189 couldn't have convinced Espeonage to shift his vote because it came before 190 which was where he firmly locked down his vote on Illume.

What I have to go do now is figure out what reasons you might have for defending Espeonage. That has me interested.
Oh i'm not defending, just pointing out that the only thing to change in the world of illume/sir bastion/espeonage between espeonage's backtrack on the original threat to vote me and the actual vote on me was for a very strong player to read me as null.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 251, FakeGod wrote: @SB: Null on Illume. Just like I have null on every other player. I'm not going to pretend I have reads that I don't have.
how wonderfully neutral of you.
Given the null reads, a random player in a mini normal is probably 10/13 (9/12 since I know my alignment) likely to be town, given a 3 man scum team. Therefore, it's pretty good assumption that Illume would be town.
ok basic maths aside. What are your thoughts on Thor's case on Illume?

I didn't realize I had a wagon on me. 2 votes doesn't make a wagon.
Well talk about those two voters then, thoughts?
Illume was at L-1, but no one hammered. It means we're dealing with a scum team who's more patient and isn't prone to hammer someone out of the blue. Further attempts to bait quickhammers are futile and unnecessary.
Sometimes your language feels like it betrays you, there's assuming one scenario and then there's sentences like this that just oozes factual knowledge of illume's role. It's all very distressing.

As for why I didn't move my vote anywhere, I don't go around shifting votes to make myself look good. If I had a reason to shift my vote, I would do have done it already. I just play slow.
slow and steady wins the race

But you need at least to know what direction your heading. You seem somewhat adrift, directionless. You excuse it by what you say *were* trying to do. But I have no sight on what you *are* doing now.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:04 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

Albert how are you such a day 1 lynch magnet?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:00 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

Huh?

I've stopped receiving email notifications from mafia scum

Sorry I'm vla til the weekend due to work commitments
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

Playing catch up over the day will post when comfortable with current state of play
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:50 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Wtf!
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:12 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

If he flips scum I'll be even more suspicious of jmo.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:17 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Well I feel sheepish
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:39 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

I've caught up and can I just say I hate all the cases over the last few pages, the espeonage case is somewhat based on my original point waaaaay back about esp contradicting himself and a few posts talking to him it's clear that wont be helpful as a tell either way so I'm amazed that it has somehow gathered strength over time. Though I will add that I am slightly more bias in favour of esp cause of the doctor who avatar and the who party!

And moving on
In post 457, Blueberry wrote:
In post 445, Thor665 wrote:
In post 427, Elyse wrote:Thor what is your read on Espeonage
Town side of null, not a super strong read...but I guess I'd be hard pressed to name stronger town reads I have, so feel free to call it strong at this stage if you wish.

Unvote: Elyse
Vote: Blueberry

Speed wagon, hoooo!
OMGUS
Vote: Thor
vote: blueberry
for this post alone pretty much.

a) no follow up in 2 pages, no comment on the two people that joined and then quickly left the wagon.

b) It is a convenient place to wait out the end of the day omgusing thor without the need of scumhunting content or defence. Omgus is a well known town tell, so why not use it as a cover to fake effort where there is none.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #25) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:40 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Ebwop

unvote

[Vote: Blueberry[/b]

cant remember if this game's rules needs an unvote and vote on a line on its own.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:41 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

EBWOP X2

VOTE: BLUEBERRY
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:25 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Also

While I'm happy pushing blueberry right now I'd also like Fakegod to answer the following:

Your case on Lord Mhork and Abbot bussing each other and so on and on is firmly tied to the actions of Mhork as he was the one with the case

and yet you voted Abbot

Why?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:26 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

and the above is why I've hated the last 4-5 pages. thor has almost 2 posts of *no* *no* *no* *no* before even the smallest of new information.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 537, FakeGod wrote:@Micc: I see it in most games to some degree. It works more often than not.

@SB:
In post 516, FakeGod wrote: Consider my vote both on Abbott and Lord M.
I meant it when I said it.
I'd lean slightly town on Elyse just cause I just played scum Elyse and she is a lot more calm then this.

but that scum elyse replaced in so maybe that helped keep her calm.

but i prefer calm elyse over angry elyse.
In post 537, FakeGod wrote:@Micc: I see it in most games to some degree. It works more often than not.

@SB:
In post 516, FakeGod wrote: Consider my vote both on Abbott and Lord M.
I meant it when I said it.
Yeah I know that,

But why did you pick Abbot to vote for. You think they are both scum, fine and you'd lynch both if you could but the actions that led to you making this conclusion almost entirely sit with lord mhork.

So why did you vote for abbot?

It's like if we take Espeo's comment from above about how he thinks thor plays scum. You see Thor distancing himself from another player (let's say Elyse) Thor is the one distancing himself by constantly picking at elyse over stupid points. You call it out as distancing and say thor is distancing from elyse.

And then vote for Elyse.

It's an odd choice.

The natural choice would be Thor he's the one who has given you the content to work on.

It's the same here. Mhork is the one who has been feverish at the mouth over Abbot all game, and he's the one that drops all those fever dreams and joins abbot on a wagon.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:47 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

ffs elyse
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:54 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 559, Elyse wrote:What
In post 561, Elyse wrote:I'm taking a break from this game for tonight it's getting me worked up
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:24 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 565, Espeonage wrote:I don't have too much new. SB is looking better recently, and you're looking worse, but not enough to change my reads.

I'm finding it difficult to not let me read of Elyse sway my read of SB, as they are looking less and less like partners, until this page.
there's far too much talk of partners on day 1 in this game. We have 1 case built on players distancing and both you and elyse are not only pointing at each other but also at what you (mistakenly in my case) think are each others partners.

Could we focus on
ONE
until the first flip and then talk potential partners and what not.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #33) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

Here's the thing, the only half decent thing pointed out about the whole elyse and espeonage charade is thor's point that elyse's reaction to being accused of bossing other players around is bad.

That's the only point out of the last 10 or so pages of tripe that has any value.

That Elyse went so much on the defensive over a point that isnt even a scumtell is very damning.

I'm not voting him over it is I think it's more likely to be town Elyse being over reacting, flustured good making such a blunder since scum elyse that I just played with was calm and clear through out the game.

The case against Espeonage should have died pages and pages and pages ago. It should have been clear after his little sh*tfit over people posting offtopic the sort of player he is and that contradicting himself is not going to be a scumtell.

So...

Elyse, could you please look at the people on the espeonage wagon
WITH
you and give me a brief set of thoughts on them. If you havnt thought to look at them, maybe now will be a good time to look at them, look at how they got on this wagon etc and spend less time getting hissy with albert and espeonage

Espeonage what are your thoughts on Albert?

Albert are you of the position then that albert and Lord Mhork were distancing earlier in the game?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #34) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

and what do you think of fakegod's case?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 593, Espeonage wrote:
In post 591, Sir Bastion wrote:and what do you think of fakegod's case?
As in case on FakeGod, or case FakeGod made?

the case fakegod made
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 592, Elyse wrote:Haschel and Micc are strong townreads and jmo is iffy. Possibly scum.
ok

what is it about jmo that is setting off your scumdar

and what was the towniest post Micc had made?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:44 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 596, Thor665 wrote:
In post 589, Sir Bastion wrote:since scum elyse that I just played with was calm and clear through out the game.
I will agree with that, but would add the caveat that - she was never pressured that game either (kind of a weak move from the town in my opinion...*cough*).
I thought so too so I had a look through her game history (regret not doing this last game)

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... &start=550

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=31789

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=28846

And also for those wishing to meta who were not in that game:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31972

She seems to have a knack for keeping a cool head as scum as she survives 2 of those games and is caught in the third by cop. And we both know how the 4th ended.

I'll prob go back and look and see how her town play is, but at least it should be noted that her scum play isnt only cause she was unpressured in that last game.
That said, i will at least agree with you on possible townishness from her insomuch as if I'm right about Blueberry I don't actually think the scum team is doing what the two of them are doing. So there's that, but I'm missing whatever other vibe you're sensing there - she looks bad to me.
Vibe?

I think you mean when I mangled my typing and was trying to say the frustration elyse expressing and the blunder she made trying to defend something that didnt need defending feels to me more town then scum.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:07 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Will there be an extension to day 1 for replacements?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #39) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:31 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 609, NicCage wrote:What's interesting about my slot? You don't have to pick a lynch too soon since you now have 5 days. And then I can ask questions!

Your slot was the early favourite to be lynched. Some players (well one) still wants to lynch the slot.

Not much else.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #40) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #41) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 620, Espeonage wrote:Illume slot, given the way she responded to L-1.
I'm curious what about her reaction to l-1 in particular are you scrutinizing here?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:33 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

Haschel do you believe blueberry's OMGUS was genuine?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #43) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:46 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

well i'm disliking jmo more and more now
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #44) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:22 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

the lack of vote + your last post
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #45) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:17 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 649, jmo16mla wrote:Oh.

But are we seriously drivin a wagon on an inactive player? Ohh. Useful.
Blueberry wasnt inactive when I voted, my issues with him have nothing to do with his inactivity.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #46) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:43 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

huh...

I was really expecting blueberry to post before he got replaced, he was posting in other places on the 29th (last posted in this thread on 27th) so I was expecting a dodge of some sort yesterday.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #47) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:32 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Is elyse scum?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #48) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:55 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

how?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #49) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:00 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 681, NicCage wrote:SB, by reading and thinking.

Yeah I was assuming the same as Thor that you meant tomorrow in reality not game phase

Not liking this at all

Give us your top gut scum and town read now just one for each
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #50) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:05 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

You better unvote then albert
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #51) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:26 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 699, Elyse wrote:@SB
Why did you ask Amished if I was scum?

cause he said ask him anything and at that point I was looking over you chewing over how I felt about you. No particular reason beyond that.

In post 698, Espeonage wrote:I'm back tada, battered and bruised, but ready to get back into it.

@ Above: Go for it, claim. Happy to let the day end. But much more happy to give time to turn around.

Read through, well skimmed, but I think I read everything that's happened so far while I was away.

Don't really have too much to say.
@SB's Question to me from when I went V/LA, yeah the case was alright, not a great lynch for today, but I think it's definitely valid.
Man I hate when it takes forever for people to get back to me cause I forget what I was thinking at the time.

that was about the fakegod case right?

or was it this one?

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p5488476

Think it was the fakegod question.

Right then, could you answer the above one.

@ABR

Thor has brought up your playstyle change from our very recent game, can you explain the change?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #52) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:50 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 751, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You want reasons? Make up your own reasons, or don't. Justify it however you want. I have my read, I think I'm right, deal with it.

And that is why you get lynched day 1

You seem incapable of listening to other players

Also your claim was very anti-town
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #53) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:23 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

*sigh*

ABR if this is a genuine issue, you may need to start a thread in the mafia discussion for some advice.

seriously comments like this:
I have good reads. Don't need to share them. I get to the endgame, and drop the hammer on scumbags. Win the game for town.
show a complete lack of understanding how to play town.

That is of course if this is a genuine cry for attention.

But honestly, taking the few minutes to actually look at what your doing I have to say I dont believe it. Yes I asked you why the change in playstyle and you somewhat gave the answer I was looking for, that getting lynched day 1 in our last game had made you reconsider your playstyle but I think you've oversold the faux frustration, between the unpressured claim, the multiple posts of *anger* and the cry of how you've been on the *sniff* worse loosing streak of all time but if only you could get to the endgame, you'd nail scum and go all the way for the team.

I dont believe it

specifically
When you get lynched Day 1 or immediately upon your replacement 6 games in a row
is an outright lie

the last six games of albert

lynched day 1 in mini 1511 (still ongoing so no link)

replaced in on day 1 lynched on day 2 in open 529 (also still ongoing so no link)

replaced out of the legend of zelda defence of hyrule (ongoing)

lynched after replacing in with only 7 posts in mini 1501 (http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31636)

lynched day 1 in mini 1505 (the one with me, thor and elyse present http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31972)

killed night 2 (http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31485)

So out of six games you were lynched day 1 or immediately after replacing in 3 of them. You left out that you survived to night 2 in one and replaced out of the other and the third you survived a day and a half.

If we were to ignore the open and the one you replaced out of and kept it to just minis

Survived and won as scum in Mini 1493 (http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=30991)

survived and won as I think scum Mini 1397 (http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=24055)

Frankly things are not as dire as you make them out to be and I think because there are so many players that just played a game with you where you got yourself killed day 1 you are intentionally over stating how much you get day 1 lynched.
I'm so obvtown, the scum almost have to waste a kill on me now.
Ignoring that scum almost never do what people shout out in thread expecting them to do (it's almost a universal *fuck you I wont do what you tell me* response) you are in no way obvtown at the moment.

More so your claim has been the most anti-town move all game and does nothing to help us.

So I dont like your play, I dont like your Appeal to emotion and while it may be history repeating itself I dont think you are someone I want around for Day 2

I'm happy to have a quick turn around to lynch you

unvote

vote: ABR

I am also going to be heartlessly practical here for those on the bench and sidelines etc. We've had most of the prime suspects of day 1 replace out, we are pretty much looking at a compromise lynch now anyway as there are no good cases (imo) if ABR is outright telling the truth (and I am finding that a stretch right now) he has claimed and if we dont lynch him and end up lynching another town player we will have greatly damaged our chances as the pool for town prs to hide in will have greatly shrunk.

Unless you are sure the current leading wagon is scum then the safer lynch is ABR, players claiming compromise lynch (mhork) should consider this.

and lastly

@NickCage:

You played scum albert, thoughts?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #54) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 763, Lord Mhork wrote:Sir Bastion, the Nic Wagon is the largest. We don't need a compromise. However I will definitely be will to look further at ABR tomorrow

curious why you didnt pull abr up for his claim of being lynched in his last 6 games when you mod one of them?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #55) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:51 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 768, Lord Mhork wrote:Because that game is ongoing and we shouldn't be talking about it. Especially as mod.

That was a really weird request, pal.

why's it weird?

yes ongoing game (thats why I didnt link it) but a simple *I know this is not true* would have been a tad more helpful then a call for a vig.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #56) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:44 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 762, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Hahahahahaha you are so bad at reading me in mafia. Honestly, you are in no position to tell me anything after the number of mistakes you've made in the past. You have already mislynched me as vanilla town AND lost us the game. You're about to do it again. I find it hilarious. Please, do it. See what happens. Just wait.
I dont see why you are acting so high and mighty, unlike you I've never been mislynched, I've just come off a game where I caught both scum and I have a fairly solid track record overall.

But you need this to turn into a pissing match dont you? Cause even though you have the time to make numerous posts first crying about being possibly mislynched and then defending yourself (with links you metad from only 2 games) you've done nothing productive, you havnt addressed any concerns (claim of six games of being poorly lynched day 1 or soon after replacing in, shown to be half that) or actually shown any benefit to keeping you around.

Have you actually got anything to back up how much more awesome our endgame will be with you?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:05 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

*correction* I have been mislynched once (though it was a very unusual set up).

Vote Count 1.31

NicCage (5) - Lord Mhork, jmo16mla, Espeonage, Thor665, FakeGod
Amished (2) - Micc, Elyse
Elyse (1) - Albert B. Rampage
FakeGod (1) - NicCage
Espeonage (1) - Haschel Cedricson
Albert B. Rampage (1) - Sir Bastion

Not Voting (2) - Amished, AbboTT

With 13 alive it is 7 to lynch. Deadline is on December 3rd at 8 p.m. PST.

Countdown:
(expired on 2013-12-03 20:00:00)
Last edited by Alduskkel on Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #58) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

elyse if you'd stop posting (and hurling this game suddenly over 3 pages and go back and read through things slooooowly it becomes clearer)

unless of course you're purposely trying to make things confusing which would be incredibly short sighted when today is over and the dust has settled.

*calm*

*read*

*then post*
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #59) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 866, Elyse wrote:@SB
Stop treating me like I'm fine. My posting is some lunatic.
fyp
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #60) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:07 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

Thor - pushing bad cases, bloodthirsty, refusal to provide examples
You've just described town thor
Ok since when are you an asshole too
since it helps prove a point
Seriously I don't understand why I'm being treated like some idiot.

I got heated with Thor earlier.

Then I got confused with this whole cop business with ABR and Espeo snapped at me.

Then I voted Nic and he snapped at me.

And now SB is snapping at me for posting.
this point
Sir Bastion, you're my solidest town read right now.
FUCKING KISS OF DEATH! Dont bloody do that.

Will you please jump on Nic now? ABR isn't happening today.
well the abr lynch no longer works as a compromise lynch since nic claimed, so unless there is a sudden change of thought by most people and they all stopped being sick of day 1 you are correct.

also after the last 2 and half pages regardless of how he flips I think we can digdug a lot of info and thought process.

unvot

vote: Niccage
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #61) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

that and its full of timey whimey wibbly wobbly...stuff
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #62) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 824, NicCage wrote:
In post 802, Thor665 wrote:
In post 798, NicCage wrote:I believe Albert and I don't want to die.
:neutral:

So you think he's a Daycop in a claim that someone else made for him?
No, I believe he is being sincere.

When did I softclaim?
I'm VT
Actually I'm the Weak Doctor. I didn't claim before because I wanted to use this role, but whatever. :( this was fun
lynch all liars.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #63) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:40 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 884, Espeonage wrote:That is such an outdated policy SB.
whats made it outdated?
Alright. Here's the plan. Nic will use his Weak Doc on one of ABR or Amished. He will not tell us which until tomorrow.

And we lynch Elyse.

Unvote, Vote: Elyse
right so we are going to end up with 3 players claiming on day 1?

We've had two players claim, if people want to believe the doc claim then ABR should be the lynch of the day.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #64) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 883, NicCage wrote:Don't be stupid. If it were a scum claim I would have done it earlier, not when there was no hope.
why didnt you claim weak doctor earlier?

It would have stopped the last 2 pages of nonsense?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #65) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

No. I mean Jmo called out my softclaim if you wanna count that.

Okay fine I'll commit suicide for you
just curious
you
(not espeonage) point to the softclaim that jmo pointed out.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #66) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:07 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

ahh he did, I missed it at the top of 34
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #67) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:13 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 899, Lord Mhork wrote:I'm fine with that idea regarding Nic.

VOTE: Elyse

I'm sad you aren't town this time.
so you believe the claim?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:30 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

On phone bigger post dealing with Thor Bic etc incoming later

But right 1 very important question

ABR how many times have you played with elyse?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:42 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

so the only personal experience you have of scum elyse is the same experience both me and thor have?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:09 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

there seems to be a very republican understanding of the word *compromise* in this game, especially from players like ABR and Micc.

"COMPROMISE!!! Vote for who I want lynched!"

At least when I used the term I backed it up.

Lynching anyone other then ABR or NicCage and them flipping town would potentially give scum a mislynch and the identity of two town roles. One of which is a power role.

Our worse case scenario is that we end up forcing a 2nd power role to claim and lynching them or a fourth player.

We are sending this game to hell in a basket.

Right now its damage control and seeing as the vast majority are in favour of believing Nic (something I needed to wait and see) that really does only leave ABR regardless of how he may whine and throw temper tantrums and so on.

As for thor's scumslip, the excuse more then the act itself set of alarm bells. When I first read it I thought he had mistyped and let out the word *if* as I had considered daychat when nic swapped from vt to weak doctor. But his excuse is somewhat on the same level of elyse's excusing her *ordering* needlessly complicating reasoning though I am not surprised that daychat came up as encryptors popped up in our last game (which Thor was the encryptor, so him bringing it up is less surprising). But this is a potential day 2 discussion that will be picked over in earnest.

I'm still waiting on 2 players input regarding nic's claim. But they could be scum and try and drag the day out to a no lynch, so I'm not waiting around. This will also be picked up again on day 2. But depending on how the night goes I will point out this:
micc wrote:Lynching Niccage would be stupid even though I don't believe the weak doc claim.
This is exactly how I'd respond to a town pr claim if I was scum. I wouldnt challenge it but I'd seed the potential to attack the claim at a later point.

So with less then 10 hours left here is what I'm doing

I'm voting ABR because I think he is the best *compromise* lynch right now and unlike anyone else I've backed up why he is the best compromise lynch. But I am around for the next 10 hours and if I have to roll the dice on a potential worse case scenario I will cause damnit the chance of being wrong and us getting lucky is still better then rolling over with a no lynch and dying a slow horrible death.

unvote

Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #71) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:43 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1006, Micc wrote:Espeonage will not claim power role. He has already claimed VT. If he claims power role we lynch him no doubt about it.
heh

you're right I actually forgot we had espeonage run up as well. So in day 1 alone we've had 3 players claim

Wow.

That's fecking tragic.

But it does open espeonage as a 2nd compromise lynch and remove him from something I suspected earlier.

and since he currently has more support then ABR and works as a compromise lynch

unvote

vote: espeonage
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #72) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:18 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1008, Thor665 wrote:Since when is three claims a gruesome event, especially, even presuming all of them are town, when one was under no vote pressure to claim and easily could have lied for all scum know?
In post 1010, AbboTT wrote:
In post 1008, Thor665 wrote:Since when is three claims a gruesome event, especially, even presuming all of them are town, when one was under no vote pressure to claim and easily could have lied for all scum know?
I don't get this either. Why are multiple claims bad? We are supposed to be hunting scum. I feel that on at least two of the three occasions the claims were honestly given out of pressured duress.

That's kind of what we're supposed to be doing, non?
too many claims on day 1 is bad it gives scum too much information to work from the nightphase with little in return for town.

Any remaining prs are at a much greater risk due to much smaller pool of potential players.

Irregardless of prs scum have a better picture of how the town is laid out. Running 3+ players up with claims but no lynches not only gives them an idea of who is influencing who and distrusts who but it also gives them the space to and time to coordinate themselves for tomorrow.

today has dragged out too long and has had too many claims. It needs to end without handing over more and more to the scumteam.

unvote

Saying all of the above I am still struggling with lynching espeonage, if it wasnt for the claim I'd opt for Nic over him, I was hoping espeonage was hinting at a reverse of what thor's scum team did last game we played. I dont like ABR both in his play this game and generally as a player, after this game if he is town he is going on my blacklist. I wont deny thats not colouring my willingness to lynch him over anyone else right now. I dont like blueberry's slot has sulked back off into the background (sorry for forgot name of replacing players) and micc is pinging my senses cause he is playing a lot like me.

I guess

I hate you all.

So I'm going to fold my arms and wait...
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (isolation #73) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:34 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1127, Lord Mhork wrote:
Also he probably no shotted because of the lack if a second kill.
There's no reason there would be no kill anyway. It would only incriminate scum. I mean he prolly hit someone town but whatever.
explain?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (isolation #74) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:00 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Quick warning I just bricked my computer so will be posting by iPhone until it is fixed. (2-5 days) so most of my posts will be like above
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #75) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:51 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

almost back,got the pc working (sort of) but majorissues with keyboard and windows. hopefully fixed by tomorrow at latest am reading thread. have questions for all

To all Do you feel there was a push from the point jmo voted espeo to *save elyse* and lynch elyse

also 2 players were missing from the two competing wagons. Myself who unvoted espeo which i openly admit looks suspect and will if people want explain myself (when with a working keyboard) and fakegod who sat on thor

fakegod what are your thoughts on espeos wagon?

do you still think thor scumslipped?

whoo boy I hate upgrading my pc sometimes.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #76) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:07 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

You've got to be kidding me!!!!!
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (isolation #77) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:33 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Huh looks like I can receive emails of new posts again. Good

Almost got my pc fully running again had to take it apart 3 times today I won't deny I enjoy gutting my machine looking for the source of issues but I'll be glad when it is all running again as it should

Meanwhile abr

What is your read of me?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (isolation #78) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1353, Elyse wrote:Thor is so obvscum. Instead of arguing the logical point (scum don't need to have allies), he stretches it to make ABR seem like my "ally" when it's obvious he's not.
when a player excuses himself off your wagon using the same argument that he attacked a player over on the previous day

ABR today wrote:
From previous experience with Elyse, she's talented at convincing others that she's town and picking town off with mislynches. Her appeals to emotion yesterday have made me a bit reluctant to vote her off, and I decided that I will try to keep her around.
It's hard to describe. I feel that Thor is also dangerous, but there's a chance that he's town.

Espeonage looked town to me, so did NicCage, and I would have much rather preferred an Elyse lynch to calm my suspicions.

I prefer placing my vote on a player like HC, who I have a scumread on.
Abr yesterday wrote:
Sir Bastion wrote:That Elyse went so much on the defensive over a point that isnt even a scumtell is very damning.
I'm not voting him over it is I think it's more likely to be town Elyse being over reacting, flustured good making such a blunder since scum elyse that I just played with was calm and clear through out the game.
This post is complete garbage. Look at it. He's calling Elyse town because of his meta that he just played with a scum Elyse that was calmer. Don't you think she's perfectly aware of how she came across in the game she just played with the 3 of us and can change that on a whim?

The entire day, Sir Bastion has been posting complete garbage to cover up for Elyse, essentially finding points against her when nobody is interested in her slot, then as soon as the spotlight is on Elyse, he goes after those that attack her instead. It's exactly the kind of behavior you would expect from scum.
It seems yesterday Elyse was good enough to fake being a fumbling emotional player yesterday but today she is genuinely a fumbling emotional player.

Then yes...today it seems you and ABR are quite comfortably in the same bed.

I was curious if he still wanted my head today, he doesnt seem to have any shortage of taking pot shots at me throughout today but nothing beyond that.

and I see the blueberry/Amished/Mindgamer slot continues to rub me all kinds of wrong. But I guess if people are constantly dropping out of the slot it must be a dull one

Now that I got a working keyboard and monitor I can read through and give reads, expect more sometime tomorrow after I get some sleep.

meanwhile

vote: Elyse
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (isolation #79) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:02 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

terrible week is terrible.

I've written and rewritten this post a few times now cause I have a gut feeling and I see the odd suspicions here and there but nothing I'd call concrete, definitely not somehting I'd want to get into a wall war about too.

So here it is my gut feeling of the game so far

I think ABR spent most of day 1 bussing Elyse. His every vote of Elyse followed Espeonage
In post 278, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Unvote, vote Elyse
In post 581, Albert B. Rampage wrote:NOPE. Nope, nope, nope, Espeonage is right.

Unvote, vote Elyse
In post 583, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 582, AbboTT wrote:@ABR: Espeonage is right about what? Can you point to a post number for me?

And maybe answer my question from 563?
The part in 516, where he's like, Abbott is scum yo.

And Espeonage is right about Elyse being scum. Yo. Mr. White.
In post 587, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Espeonage is right about Elyse.

FakeGod I agreed about you in 516. You asked me two different questions and I don't feel like quoting them.
Beyond backing up espeonage ABR never presented much of a case himself (I think *shady town bloc* was the best he could muster).

Then they mutually understand each other in less then 1 page right at the end of the game (page 44) and issues he attacked me on during day 1 he has used himself to defend elyse today.

I dont see the progression

I could understand two players backing off each other on day 2 after the flip and the nightkills but backing off each other in day 1 before anything was revealed. It's presumptuous at best.

I'd be up to lynch either. But based purely on input I'd rather lynch ABR over Elyse (though I know this will bring me many snarky posts from him that will require me to either drink heavily or medicate to read)

I voted Elyse because I felt I'd get such a response from ABR but I wanted to see Elyse's response.

unvote

course I could have this wrong and it's more like this:

Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (isolation #80) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:03 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1460, Mindgamer wrote:What's up with Albert's random voting btw? A short while ago he felt serious about lynching Thor, then he made a non sequitur vote on FakeGod and now he's OMGUS voting Sir Bastion. Albert, are you still on board for a Thor lynch?
knowing ABR I doubt the omgus is genuine and this would be the point that despite saying you have no intention of reading day 1, if you havnt played with ABR before now would be a good time to at least ISO his day 1, if not do a threeway with him, espeonage and elyse (oh my). Otherwise you are going to be greatly shorthanded by any discussions from here on out involving him. And frankly it would need to be an open discussion with input from other players and pretty much treats ABR as if he's not here, cause if his posting history in this game shows anything he will be practically not here and just shout obscenity's from the sidelines.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (isolation #81) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:10 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

who the fuck was that?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (isolation #82) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:11 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

oh Thor and your hydra accounts...
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (isolation #83) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:02 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1501, Mindgamer wrote:On your request I read through Albert's Day 1 interactions. My observations do not line up with yours, though. What I see is an Albert that is heavily under fire and a lot of discussion is about Albert. So I wouldn't say he is 'practically not here'. How do you interpret his Day 1 posts?
a lot of noise little to no substance. Very much a *I AM HERE LOOK AT ME TRYING TO LYNCH X* noise but in actual practice he never pressed any arguments and sheeped espeonage for most of the day. There was a lot of appeal to emotion with anger and rage and many tables being flipped which to me didnt feel genuine at all (would be the last time I voted him). His only moment of being lucid is suddenly towards the end of the day after the hammer to the player he was trying to lynch all day.

But it's all ok cause he can just pull the *you dont understand me* card and do nothing.

As a town player crying omgus against me on day 2 after we've already clashed on day 1, why? Get back to scumhunting or push an actual case on me.

As scum? Great place to sit and let the clock tick by and excuse yourself for pushing us into another deadline lynch.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (isolation #84) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:25 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

would it make it more genuine if I typed out a temper tantrum AND HAD LOTS OF CAPSLOCKS and threaten to walk and revealed my role really early.

And I thought you said Elyse is not scum either so you not being on one mislynch just meant by your own thought process you were on another.

Here's a fun thought since you are so sure you were wrong day 1 about Elyse why dont you take a shot at explaining why you were so cocksure to lynch him on day 1.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (isolation #85) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:52 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1505, Thor665 wrote:Sir Bastion for one.

I wouldnt say blindly follow. More weigh up benefits of town thor vs danger of scum thor because as far as I can see (and one can correct me on this with linked evidence, i know it was attempted last game and failed to materialize) scum thor and town thor play the exact same way.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (isolation #86) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:58 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1509, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I found that Elyse's end of day 1 emotional posts appeared townish and reversed my read on her at that point.

why did you think she was scum before that?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (isolation #87) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:39 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1562, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I refuse to lynch Thor while he's on vacation. That's just weak.
In post 1564, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I was looking forward to an Elyse claim but alrighty.

Unvote, vote HC
[/quote

You won't lynch a vla but you'll lynch a currently empty slot?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (isolation #88) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:55 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

3 days still frozen until jmo is replaced?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (isolation #89) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:42 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Pot kettle black
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (isolation #90) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:42 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

The website is going down far too much for me when I want to post. :(

For those who feel abr is town could you give a reason? (Abr don't go giving reasons yourself)
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (isolation #91) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1618, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I want her to claim because I think I'll be able to understand her alignment better, but to be clear, I'm not asking her to claim. Meeh.

has her claim helped at all?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (isolation #92) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:42 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1654, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't have a strong scum read of you. I'm more suspicious of FakeGod, Abbott, Sir Bastion.

Why?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (isolation #93) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:47 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1642, Elyse wrote:I find his paranoia on me genuine.
Could you quote some of the genuine paranoia?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (isolation #94) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:13 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

huh... Nacho

Good player in a bad slot.

let's see the magic

want to lynch ABR, Elyse

null on everyone else

Dont think there is anyone in this game I would refuse to lynch today.
In post 1662, Elyse wrote:
In post 1633, Albert B. Rampage wrote:First of all, I'm me. I'm playing my game. She's her. She's not playing to her meta, or being helpful like she usually is, or fighting her lynch. Second, I haven't even been on the chopping block since the middle of Day 1. Either she demoralized town, or scum banking on her partners to carry the game.
In post 1625, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If I only like Elyse when she's manipulating me, and this is the real town her, if she can't find the courage to scumhunt and fight for a half-decent rival wagon, I'll hammer her myself.
In post 1617, Albert B. Rampage wrote:At the same time, I really want Elyse to claim. I don't completely trust her. I'm just uncomfortable with the amount of information we've collected in two whole days.
In post 1615, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Unvote

I'm getting cold feet.
This stuff feels genuine to me.

I am willing to lynch {Thor, Micc} maybe some nulls like jmo or Guyett
All those quotes are from late day 2. I'm still struggling to understand the reasoning why you and abr became best buds at the end of day 1 before the flip and before any night action.

That is what bugs me most.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (isolation #95) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:21 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1695, Nachomamma8 wrote:I would not lynch: ABR, Elyse, Mhork. Everyone else is a possible lynch for today, with preferences on FakeGod and Sir Bastion.

Vote: Sir Bastion

Did I miss a post or something explaining these reads?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (isolation #96) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:54 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Yes cause Christmas Day will be a bastion of activity for mafia scum...
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (isolation #97) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:51 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1727, Nachomamma8 wrote:Before I make the case:

Bastion is a low content poster, has floated through the majority of the game without making much of an impression on anything. He hasn't been proactive at all, and a lot of his pushes feel opportunistic or lazy and founded on bullshit reasons. He doesn't seem to follow up his cases after he makes them at all, and all of these things are coming a player who I'm used to being town as hell when he's town, but, above all else, someone who makes an impression. He hasn't done that here, and i don't think too many people will disagree with that if they take this moment to think of anything that he's actually done this game.

Uhmm have you played me as town?

I might need to recheck but the *town as he'll bastion* you played was scum
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (isolation #98) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:01 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1729, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 527, Sir Bastion wrote:Also

While I'm happy pushing blueberry right now I'd also like Fakegod to answer the following:

Your case on Lord Mhork and Abbot bussing each other and so on and on is firmly tied to the actions of Mhork as he was the one with the case

and yet you voted Abbot

Why?
I also note he has the tendency to bring up pretty great points on FakeGod, yet doesn't seem particularly interested in pushing him for the majority of the game.

You know except leading the only wagon to gather any momentum on him

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p5480022

And staying on it until well after it broke apart

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p5481880
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (isolation #99) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:29 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

I 'm at my mothers for Christmas so no computer hence my responses to nacho have been short

But I'll try to get at them as best as I can in the gaps of celebration.

Starting with this
In post 1729, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 527, Sir Bastion wrote:Also

and yet you voted Abbot

Why?
I also note he has the tendency to bring up pretty great points on FakeGod, yet doesn't seem particularly interested in pushing him for the majority of the game.
In post 1730, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 641, Sir Bastion wrote:Haschel do you believe blueberry's OMGUS was genuine?
After 100 or so posts in game and plenty of Sir Bastion posts, we finally get another follow up to his push om Blueberry. He talks about a lot of things in the interim, including a generally great series of posts where he shows why FakeGod early cases were bullshit, some talk about why Elyse is more likely town than scum (although I think he's willing to lynch her again? For some reason?), but still all he can produce in pushing his top suspect is "well do you think that OMGUS is genuine or...?".

Perhaps you should check how many of those 100 posts were made by blueberry?

It's hard to push a suspect any further then what was already done when they lurk out of the game.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (isolation #100) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:30 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Oops sorry quoted 2 posts instead of just 2nd one
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (isolation #101) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:40 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1731, Nachomamma8 wrote: 761 is a scummy post (his big post on ABR that I won't quote here because it's too damn big) because he essentially sees that ABR claimed and uses that as reason for why we shouldn't lynch anyone but him, as if a VT claiming means that the person needs to die ASAP or else the game is going to shit. He also goes through ABR games and sees him get mislynched a lot but not at the rate that ABR actually got mislynched as if that was a strong scumtell and scum ABR would exaggerate instead of telling the truth but somehow town ABR wouldn't?

Cut my long post out which I think you can understand.

But I'll take the above and this later one somewhat together:
In post 1735, Nachomamma8 wrote:He's also pushing an ABR-Elyse team, which is bad because neither of them seem that scummy.
It's also bad because it requires ABR To be bussing the hell out of Elyse and then suddenly stop because... Reasons? That doesn't seem a whole lot like any scum interaction I've ever heard of.

Ok much like how you accused me earlier of putting blueberry into a role you believe he never should have been, here you are tying a rather large (and frankly heat of the moment) post to one small segment.

my problem with ABR has nothing to do with his vote hoping, or his general insanity. I've just came off a game where we lynched him for that and learnt it can come from town ABR

What I am pulling him up for in that post (it would be the leading 3 paragraphs well before the point about him claiming VT) is that much more then in that game he spent most of day 1 here being a drama whore and frankly at this point I stopped believing any of it was genuine. That in fact it was all a big show to get the result that we are seeing today, everybody is dismissing him as anything more then a fool.

This is the core of my issue with his play this game, I dont believe the ego cause it's not the same ego that got him lynched as town last time or in any of the town games I've seen him in. I dont believe the relentless attack on Elyse cause it never gains any weight. I've seen ABR get into long quote walls with Thor when pushing him, but for almost the entire of day 1 ABR hammers the drum of lynching Elyse but never engages.

And yes I didnt like his extremely early role claim. I'd ask how his early claim has made people feel towards him? Did it make him feel *less important* was that the intention? The whole thing bugs the hell out of me.

As for the bussing point I've made clear the point of issue I have, and it is sort of a variation of why you dont believe it. The point at which ABR stops banging that drum to lynch elyse is before we get the flip of day 1. So with no new information (and with Elyse being a key vote on the wagon to lynch espeo) ABR stops his drum beating and does a complete 180* on Elyse.

And Elyse does the same to him.

ABR wont say why

and Elyse cant say why.

They just did. On the second last page of day 1 they both make peace. I could understand such changes between players, after a flip or the beginning of day 2. But not then.

They spend most of early day 2 staying as far from each other as possible only interacting when they both get pushed.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (isolation #102) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:15 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

You left out blueberry that's almost half of the game not quite tunnel vision
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (isolation #103) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:36 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1837, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'll say this in my defense: I defended Espeo. Sir Bastion mislynched him.

That's a poor defence considering I didn't mislynch espeo

This has been an entertaining 3 pages.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (isolation #104) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:40 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1842, Albert B. Rampage wrote:That's true. You weren't voting for anybody.

And by your current reads you were ready and willing to mislynch a different town so neither of us are angels.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (isolation #105) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:02 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1848, Guyett wrote:SB you still around?

Just letting you know that I will probably hammer you if ABR hasn't been hammered into oblivion, I want to avoid a no-lynch
In post 1849, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Stay solid, guys! Guyett will avoid no lynching!

*sigh*

I'm having dinner with family hence the sparadic reading and replying via phone.

I said my peace. I'll be ready however the cards are dealt.

Slan agus go raibh Maith agat
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (isolation #106) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:08 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1846, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Well, SB, my problem with you is that you originally suspected players on the Espeonage wagon. Then after that, no more mention of the Thor-Micc-Abbott voting block.
You know this sort of stuff could have been useful back when you first voted me.

But since it's almost time I may aswell say that I normally hold off pressuring for a Thor lynch til day 2 or 3 cause he plays scum/town the same way. Due to the unusual circumstances of night 1's killing I held off and mostly watched Thor. Abbott I suspect could be repeating Elise's play from our last game. Mic bounces back and forth from town to scum in my reads, he was good til mid day 1 and then took a dive and has been a non entity for most of day 2
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1856 (isolation #107) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:11 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

About 88%

5% goes to the usual self crippling doubt

Remaining 7% goes to usual mix of you being an idiot
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (isolation #108) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:03 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Vt.

It was pointless to claim when abr asked cause it would have meant nothing to him, besides staying quiet led to a more interesting end of the day then everyone scrambling to be on my wagon.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (isolation #109) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:05 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1870, Guyett wrote:Whats the plan of SB flips town?

When...

Let's be honest with ourselves there was no one genuinely believes I'm scum
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (isolation #110) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:21 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Congrats...

Disappointed that this is my first proper mislynch :(
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (isolation #111) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:23 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

You might need to reread that
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (isolation #112) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:25 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

*rolleyes* coming on a bit strong there abr, it's almost convincing
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (isolation #113) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:26 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1894, FakeGod wrote:
In post 1889, Sir Bastion wrote:Congrats...

Disappointed that this is my first proper mislynch :(
You're not lynched yet...

But you already knew that when you posted.

Guyett, hammer him.

Yes I knew, but I can't speak after the hammer so can't give a bah humbug post then
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1898 (isolation #114) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:28 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Not scum, so no intention of hammering myself.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (isolation #115) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:31 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1900, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1898, Sir Bastion wrote:Not scum, so no intention of hammering myself.
I wish you did better than parking your vote on me all day.

You are no position to criticize me.

If your scum then I was right all day

If you are town you are without a doubt the worse player in this game
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1914 (isolation #116) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:41 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Btw

Best Christmas present ever!
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1949 (isolation #117) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:11 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

ffs it's new years eve can all this wait til tomorrow...
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (isolation #118) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:05 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 2010, Guyett wrote:I'll be shocked is SB flips town tbh

Prepare to be shocked.

Can we at least take me off l-1 until I give some thoughts and reads cause you'll flip me and then some of you will get paranoid etc etc and you'd have wasted a day.

Also

Thor having not just the same alignment but the exact same role two games in a row.

*cries*

Chance & probability hates me with much emphasize
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2025 (isolation #119) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

Right then.

Well I can give a 100 excuses for what I could have/would have on day 3 but simply put it didnt happen because some over eager people opted to end the whole thing while I was out drinking in the new year.

So lets get this out of the way. Thor landing the exact same role two games in a row and a row that before the last game I rarely ever saw pretty much killed me this game. I have a method in my head for dealing with him which is lynch him on day 2 if he is still alive and there were no obvious power roles in play (in the case of this game we had the weak doctor claim so *woulda coulda* lynched him day 3). Make the assumption that I have been truely and fully played like a broken fiddle, I fell for breadcrumbs he and his scumbuddies set up in the last game so I would not be surprised if most of this game I fell for much of the same. (btw scum chat of the last game with daychat scum thor http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/Z26BU9Npih9qw)

As for the quicklynch to your (possible) credit, I made the opposite mistake, I let the clock run out after scum thor had been caught so that we can get a lot of discussion in which potentilly gave them more time to use thor's ability. Though in the end Thor didnt use it much at all during the long drawn out day (which may lead to a case later)

In my defence of why I am town. I'd like to ask if thor was such a crucial power role why he would put himself on the line so strongly to defend me. The obvious answer would be if I was an equally strong power role but if I was any of the obvious roles (watcher, rolecop, roleblocker) then chances would be high that I would have claimed a matching town pr role. This is the advice thor gave in the last game he was scum to the watcher on their team (link above, quote below)
thor post 64 wrote:
I would submit he should watch whoever he intends to claim he 'Doc'ed

The other option is me, since there's a not unreasonable chance that a town investigative role will aim for me - or a Vig I suppose, depends who the Vig is really and if there even is one.
Honestly, considering our PR spread I would almost suspect a Vig over an Investigative. I dunno, scum is of moderate strength (Watcher is only good the more town targeting roles exist, and my power is considered a general small bump to scum's overall power) That said, I think we'd look a bit weak versus anything more than two PRs unless they're all relatively weak.
I know it's weak, but the case on me is that thor moved heaven and earth to stop my lynch and he was scum. I'm asking what did he have to gain from that? He would have much more to gain if I was flipped and day 2 did go right down to the wire so I wouldnt argue the goal was to specifically lynch ABR or protect me. Frankly if I was flipped instead of ABR ask yourselves how differently day 3 would have gone (and I'm town so dont be smart about this and say I would have flipped scum)?

Aside from that debacle all the case on me is Nacho's case. Which if he wants me to continue responding to I'm willing to if you feel more is needed to be discussed beyond the *omg thor protected you* case

But what you want is reads so you can lynch with clear concious.

I'd have to say my top scum read would be Guyett,

To lessening levels Micc and Lord Mhork.

Guyett because of the quickhammer on day 3. As i mentioned earlier thor in the last game didnt seem to take advantage of the long drawn out day when we had him cornered as confirmed scum, so perhaps he opted for a partner to quickhammer him day 3 and take the credit over taking advantage of this. I'd guess Guyett wasnt the first choice but I get the impression that the third scum might not have been present which would point to lord mhork who like me missed all of day 3 kind goes to explain guyetts really odd posting in the later half of day 3 with the *joke* claim the very quick turn around on thor and hammer.

and Guyetts posting today has been somewhat artificial (bragging back against the quicklynch, the numerous fluff posts, the zero discussion on anything else and the third fake out post of the game (i believe the first was fakegod, the 2nd was me) oddly this is the only one no one seemed to pull up for shenanigans.

Micc I lean scum almost entirely because of Elyse being nightkilled. She gave nacho a *maybe* on me but she pointed micc as a main suspect and she's the one who was killed last night. Scum aint likely to be pr hunting anymore so her death is one for controlling the lynch and scum would want me to hang today and not have someone stop what would have potentially been another quicklynch and asked we look at who fits better as partners to thor. Consider how close today came to another quicklynch.

As for FakeGod. He has had posts that bug me, joining nacho's wagon stink of laziness, he excused his entire day 1 to essentially him hating day 1s and preferring to lurk it out. But he moved his vote to thor on day 3 with little incentive from elyse so I dont think scum would have done that. Scum FG could have rode on my wagon over day 3 and 4 without question, but he hasnt.

Even if he did do a stupid post saying I'd already given my voting preference. I think he clicked quickly after that both my voting preferences were dead.

Nacho has had nothing put doubt to his cases so far as he hasnt succeeded to lynch me and thor flipped scum so I think his posting fits confident town. The real scrutiny would come if you lynch me. But I wont be here for that scrutiny so thats up to others to see how he carries himself after his main case collapses.

Lord Mhork's question bugs me, why are you asking? Either you think someone else is scum or you havnt read. If Thor and Guyett were the active scum players I could easily see Mhork as a quiet third wheel slipping by into lylo.

Mindgamer joins the same thought process. Very quiet player. Not sure on it at all.

And I guess thats it.

I'm going to trust gut and

vote: Guyett

Though if people would prefer to follow up on Elyse's last wish and lynch Micc instead I'd opt for that.

I wont lynch nacho and I'd very reluctant to lynch fake god.

I will only lynch Mhork and MG after a serious amount of scrutiny on them to deliver info.

But Guyett's my first choice.

Questions?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2028 (isolation #120) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:08 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 2026, Micc wrote:
Sir Bastion wrote:Well I can give a 100 excuses for what I could have/would have on day 3 but simply put it didnt happen because some over eager people opted to end the whole thing while I was out drinking in the new year.
Are you upset that scum got quick hammered?

I'm upset about having no input on day 3.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2039 (isolation #121) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

Suggestion

Things are getting busy for me in real life. hence I can post only once or twice a day if not less.

I'll try to say my peace etc but I am getting a strong feeling that you are guys are set to lynch me regardless of what I say.

it'll be a mislynch and we can all cry over such a mistake.

Or you can stay the line that you will lynch me. But you will actually use the time today to get some activity out of other players.

Dont give scum another freebie by having a player replace in during the night so they can be killed off without giving any info to the game. Let's see if mindgamer gets back *today* or give his replacement time to get into the game.

otherwise you are going into mylo with far too little info.

It could give you time to look at other players both with the false assumption I'm scum or the genuine assumption that I'm town.

Perhaps consider why Mhork who's had almost no input on me or your case on me is calling me town without actually sticking his neck out too far.

perhaps he knows how i'll flip.

In response to post 2032

point 1: In simple terms perfect storm for me to get screwed by odds and chances.

point 2: I'll have a look at that game if I can (confusing that its a different website), I looked at your previous suggestion about ABR and sadly it just convinced me a tiny bit more I was right (scum ABR in that game did a lot of meme posting, ABR towards the end of day 2 started meme posting, town ABR in the last game I played didnt post any memes escept in his very first post). But my experience of thor are literally the last game I played with him (which I used as the basis of my argument) where he was the *exact same role* and that game was literally just before this one. My other games with thor he has always been town (and once I was scum)

point 3: Fine.

Point 4: It's not the matter of the lynch its the severing lack of interaction between me and other players (including thor) on that day. Which is very problematic in my case because it was very clear from the end of day 2 with ABR's flip that I was going to be a hot topic of day 3. If it wasnt for Elyse I'd imagine I would have been the one spedlynched day 3 and today it would possibly be Guyett in the docks. The day isnt just about the lynch. It's also about interactions. It's a big part of why I am suspect of Guyett cause it does feel like the quicklynch was pushed through specifically so this scenario today can exist.

Micc: My input for day 3 would have been firstly putting thor high on my scum list purely because of the nightkill, it was an information denying kill (cant make comments on a player that never posted) and Abbot prior was incredibly neutral if somewhat slightly in favour of Thor, better to remove the risk of another anti-thor player joining the game then show some hint of scum formations by killing one of the players on the wagons.

Then I would have pushed FG about the shift from *sure give it a try* joining of the wagon on me on day 2 to being towards the end the person pushing the wagon the most. Hoping to see some content and thoughts of his own over just sitting behind nacho

After that would have been based on how the day went I guess.

But yes please consider putting this day to use instead of wasting it.

There is no scum role that would benefit from this day taking longer (the encryptor is dead) so there is no ulterior motive here then giving town more of a chance.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (isolation #122) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 2040, Micc wrote:Ok this all sounds good in hindsight, but all I see is a load of crap. You would have put Thor high on your scum list and presumably come out voting for him purely because of the night kill. All because Abbott was neutral/town reading Thor and gets replaced by highly respected player and is night killed yada yada yada.

and this is why I started my post with this
Right then.

Well I can give a 100 excuses for what I could have/would have on day 3 but simply put it didnt happen because some over eager people opted to end the whole thing while I was out drinking in the new year.
I could tell you the most amazing case I had for day 3 but the response will always be it didnt happen so is this scum trying to look like town?

Frankly anything I say about my possible actions for day 3 is a waste of time.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2044 (isolation #123) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 2043, Micc wrote:Why did you bring it up then?
I didnt?

Again the quote was

Well I can give a 100 excuses for what I could have/would have on day 3
but simply put it didnt happen
because some over eager people opted to end the whole thing while I was out drinking in the new year.
I discussed other things

-my annoyance of thor rolling the same rare roll twice in a row (yeah I'm never dropping that)
-my normal attitude towards thor if he is scum or not and when I'd lynch him or not (which is more to do with why I wasnt jumping on a wagon to lynch him on day 1 or day 2 over any possible day 3 interaction)
-possible reasons thor defended me on day 2
-who I suspected and why

You asked what I would have done day 3.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2046 (isolation #124) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 2015, Guyett wrote:
In post 2013, Sir Bastion wrote:
In post 2010, Guyett wrote:I'll be shocked is SB flips town tbh

Can we at least take me off l-1 until I give some thoughts and reads cause you'll flip me and then some of you will get paranoid etc etc and you'd have wasted a day.
VOTE: SB
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2229 (isolation #125) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

I'm confused. The two town players voted first in mylo? Why'd it take scum so long to end it?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2234 (isolation #126) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

Well I think it's clear after this and the last game that me and abr should avoid each other. :)

Or will it be third time the charm?
Scum:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”