Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:32 am

Post by KingPin »

1st day random
Vote: EnPaceRequiescat

Thank you Mafia for ridding the town of two kills per night....
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:47 am

Post by KingPin »

Glamdring, it is customary on day one to place a random vote. Until there is more information, any other "type" of vote wouldn't be prudent. IMO.

Anyway is that 4 of 6 votes for EnPaceRequiescat? I would advise the town to proceed carefully as he/she is very close to a lynch. It might be necessary to try and gain some information before a quick lynch.
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:41 am

Post by KingPin »

BlueSin wrote:tat's not an obvious reason tat make me believe EnPaceRequiescat is mafia. However, I don't deny the possibility is quite high....
Why, exactly, do you think that the possibility of EnPace being part of the mafia is quite high?

I will be out of town this weekend, and away from the internet....

Going to the KC playoff game!! :D I'll check back in Sunday night or Monday.
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 11, 2004 2:20 pm

Post by KingPin »

Wow, did I miss a lot of information this weekend.
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:52 am

Post by KingPin »

Okay,

I like all the conversation on a first day. But, I am wondering why the town would assume that Corsato is scum because he wanted more information from Blackhawk? Is it just me or was it Blackhawk who decided to bring attention to himself, diverting it from all others? Blackhawk put the focus completely on himself without any provocation. No one ask for a "role claim," at least I didn't see one. This strikes me as a ruse by mafia to completely snow the town. EnPace was being bandwagoned when all this started. To me the list of possible scum read like this 1 EnPace 2 Blackhawk. Now I may not have all the neccessary information to back this up, but that is how I view it.

Enpace, because the attention and bandwagon were diverted when Blackhawk stuck his neck out.
Blackhawk, because he stuck his neck out without need.
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 12, 2004 4:23 pm

Post by KingPin »

blackhawk wrote:kingpin, youre pretty much the only one defending Corsato, i think its a lost cause, and Corsato never asked me to reveal my role, that is true, but i couldnt think of any way to say it without revealing my role, so i just claimed right then and there
Look, I do not intend to defend anyone. My point was, the heat on Corsato is baseless. The fact is he did not "pressure" Blackhawk into doing anything that Blackhawk wasn't prepared to do to begin with. I think that Blackhawk wanted the attention and put that information out there for anyone to bite on. Certainly anyone here could have ask for more information. It just so happened to be Corsato. I do not think that this makes him scummy just faster to the board than others. I personally shook my head and said "What the F@#$ is Blackhawk doing?" Blackhawk's play was, at the time, very suspicious to me, not Corsato asking for more information. Hell, I might have done it also.
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 13, 2004 2:05 pm

Post by KingPin »

EnPace,
When did Blackhawk become a confirmed cop? In my book both blackhawk and Corsato are unconfirmed. Then you go out and vote for one of those cops?

I am keeping my vote on EnPace as all others are less suspicious to me.
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:50 am

Post by KingPin »

I think there is a disparity in our little town. There are some amongst us that feel like one of the two cops is lying. I say you should never accept a role claim wholly based upon what that person has claimed. Instead their claim would need to be verified independently by a third party. I think that if either of the two cops are alive tomorrow that they need to do more heavy explaining.

I ask a question on page two
KingPin wrote:
BlueSin wrote: tat's not an obvious reason tat make me believe EnPaceRequiescat is mafia. However, I don't deny the possibility is quite high....

Why, exactly, do you think that the possibility of EnPace being part of the mafia is quite high?
I never got an answer back on this question, and still seek an answer.

I have a strong feeling that EnPace is scum. My vote began as random but his actions throughout the day keep bringing my eye to him. I know that all the stuff with the two cops overshadows this, but I do not think that either one of those two should be lynched. I also think that, for some reason EnPace’s post at the top of this page has more to it than “oh I am dumb” quality to it. There is a lot that could be said about the vote for a cop (corsato) who was at one point 2 votes from a lynch, but the timing was a little funny. One last thing, EnPace’s response to my question was really all about creating a defensive posture. He said he never said a “confirmed cop” he said he never voted for a “cop,” but all he needed to do is look up three posts to see where I got the info for my question. It looks really quite funny to me. I think above all others EnPace is the most guilty.
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 16, 2004 5:57 am

Post by KingPin »

Massive,
What I was getting at is, if one of the claimed cops are mafia and decide to kill the other there would only be one left. The problem with that is no one could disprove the role of the other. Leaving the town to believe that there are two "good" cops, one dead and the other alive, who would be scum. Because scum wouldn't kill there own I think that the town should expect a huge explanation from the other, if the one dies. I am not saying lynch him automatically, I am saying do not trust them wholeheartedly.
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 22, 2004 4:26 pm

Post by KingPin »

I agree that wacky seems a little funny, but why Isaac?

And I'll renew my fierce suspicion of Enpace by
Vote: EnPace
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 23, 2004 9:13 am

Post by KingPin »

EnPace,
Without getting too specific, I think that you are scum. i.e. a mafioso member. I am requesting that you role claim. I have information that the town might find interesting and perhaps usefull, and would like to know just how it will match up with your role...
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:11 pm

Post by KingPin »

EnPace,
I don't think that you are a doctor! I think that you are scum! I am a garbage man. I get to look through the trash of one person per night. I chose to look into EnPace's trash on night 1. I found a
gun
. I thought yesterday that this was a little funny, but this being "flavorful" I thought I should wait until after another night's investigation. Why would a "doctor" have a
gun
? Much more than that, why would a "doctor" throw away a gun? And the only "risk" that you took was claiming doc!
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 24, 2004 4:18 pm

Post by KingPin »

Thorred, Wacky did not claim to be the gargageman, that was me.
EPR, My name is KingPin... not bluepin! And without quoting the email... I found a gun in your trash.

My Name: Bob Studenbaker the town's garbageman
I snooped through EnPace's trash night 1
I snooped through another's (not enpace) trash night 2

Here is the thing. A doc that has a risk of killing a patient if he protects him is not useful. A doc that is not able to protect 100% can only be proved if he, the doc, says "yeah I protected him and he died anyway," and then what good would he be to the town. I personally think that we should lynch EPR.
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 24, 2004 4:46 pm

Post by KingPin »

EnPace,
When did you know about a "risk" toward your protections?
Who have you "protected?"
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 26, 2004 3:11 am

Post by KingPin »

EnPace,
I will put this in terms you can understand.
1. I found a gun in your trash.
2. You claimed "doc" with a risk!
3. You said you did not know exactly how your role worked.
4. Now you are claiming that you not only know how it works but that you can use it for the good of the town! "bull"
5. Knowing that you had a risk, you protected a "cop" with the chance of killing him!

EnPace I am reading your posts, I just don't believe you. I think that you are scum. I think that your claim was desperate, you had no idea what information I had so you claimed something you thought you could pull off without much scrutiny.
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 26, 2004 11:34 am

Post by KingPin »

thorred wrote:Either Kingpin is lying, or EPR. I'm not going to take my chances with EPR.
Maybe he can protect the chief. So I
vote Kingpin
for now.
And I still don't trust Wacky.
What :?:

What incentive do I have for lying about something like this? I have voted for him for two days because of what I found in his trash on night one. That was before I, or anyone else, knew what role he claimed.

BAH! @ the thought that when given information directly about someone that is in conflict with the role claim that they make, you do nothing about it! If I am wrong lynch me tomorrow.
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 26, 2004 1:05 pm

Post by KingPin »

You are right. You said
might
. I will agree with that.

You also said that your role came with a risk. You also said that you did not know what that risk was. You assumed that the "risk" meant that you might accidentally kill the person you were protecting. Giving your role a "vigilante" feel. You also said that you were apprehensive about using your protection abilities on night one because you were afraid of what might happen. You also said that you "protected" Blackhawk last night.

You said that you might be able to use your ability like a vigilante. Hmmm.
EnPace wrote: I would imagine that a mafioso knowing that someone else has information about him that relates to the mafia will choose a townie role that has the most connection with the mafia, like a vig.
If I follow you correctly, you assume that your risk to the person you are trying to protect might lead to their death and you chose to protect an outed cop. Did I get that right? Your night ability, in my opinion, is definitely killing, not on accident but for the MAFIA!
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 27, 2004 10:35 am

Post by KingPin »

Actually there are only 4 votes for EnPace: kingpin wacky kerplunk corsato

On night 2 I found an old night stick and part of a siren.
Glamdring wrote:Then how is Kingpin any different than a normal inspector?
Well I don't get orientations. I need to make inferences based on what I find. When I found a "gun" I thought that is was a bit wierd. My conclusions were either a: cop b: scum. When he claimed "doc", I knew that the gun did not fit, obviously. That's why I pressed him today.
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 31, 2004 9:32 pm

Post by KingPin »

Wacky,
What the hell? Did you forget that I pointed out scum yesterday? Did you forget that I single handedly gave up scum yesterday? Did you forget that the only person that I have voted for in this game has been scum? You know what I think, I think that you are trying to get me lynched for the mafia not using a gun last night. Like you had some sort of inside information, and are setting me up. I think that you are scum, although I cannot independantly verify that, yet. I am very tempted to vote you for your illogical conclusions.
Huge FOS Wacky

Last night I found a camo jacket and prosthetic arms. Again the name is witheld until it deemed necessary by the town.
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 01, 2004 9:59 am

Post by KingPin »

Blackhawk,
Not to question you but, do you get role names or guilty innocent?
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 02, 2004 5:22 am

Post by KingPin »

I would like to hear who Corsato investigated and what his results were. He tempted us yesterday with a result, but did not give any.
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 03, 2004 2:31 am

Post by KingPin »

Hey Wacky,
Here is a thought, Mafia don't always have to use a gun. In fact, since I found a gun in EnPace's trash he might have been the only one able to use a gun. And since he was lynched yesterday someone else had to do the dirty work last night. Just a thought, although I do not know the entire mechanics of the game.
One other thing. You say that I was lurking! If you would kinkly re-read the thread I was hardly lurking. I have participated the conversations of every day, and still only voted for EnPace. That was becuase I thought he was scum. AND I WAS RIGHT!

Screw the
FOS, Vote: Wacky
This is too much, I am pretty much cleared as innocent, yet the logic you use is; Hey he pointed out scum, delivered him to the town, he too must be scum, how else could he know, he certianly can't be an investigator (of any king).
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 03, 2004 2:32 am

Post by KingPin »

Hey Wacky,
Here is a thought, Mafia don't always have to use a gun. In fact, since I found a gun in EnPace's trash he might have been the only one able to use a gun. And since he was lynched yesterday someone else had to do the dirty work last night. Just a thought, although I do not know the entire mechanics of the game.
One other thing. You say that I was lurking! If you would kinkly re-read the thread I was hardly lurking. I have participated the conversations of every day, and still only voted for EnPace. That was becuase I thought he was scum. AND I WAS RIGHT!

Screw the
FOS, Vote: Wacky
This is too much, I am pretty much cleared as innocent, yet the logic you use is; Hey he pointed out scum, delivered him to the town, he too must be scum, how else could he know, he certianly can't be an investigator (of any king).
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 04, 2004 2:28 am

Post by KingPin »

Wacky wrote:Yes.. it is obvious. So why did you think he was scum?
Because I found a gun in his trash, then by day two we had two other people claim to be cops. If he would have claimed cop I would have backed off, but he didn't he claimed Doc. Gun+Doc=Scum. His claim was rushed and he took a chance.
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 05, 2004 4:15 am

Post by KingPin »

On night one, EnPace
On night two, I snooped through the trash of _____ and found parts of an old siren and an old night stick.
On night three, I snooped through the trash of _____ and found an old camo jacket and rusty prosthetic arms.

What do you think the siren and night stick mean? They were old and/or broken. It was time to throw them out. Night Stick+Siren=Cop. I have only investigated one of the two who claimed to be cop. I investigated Blackhawk.

Now we come to the camo jacket and the Prosthetic arms. What kind of role would this be? I can think of a few, but I am leaning towards Vigi. I am
Not
willing to give up this information because this person, I think, can really help the town. Of course if this person needs to be cleared I will help them.
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #26) » Sat Feb 07, 2004 2:04 pm

Post by KingPin »

I have one really big question that has run through my head for the last 2 hours.
I started off re-reading the thread. It seems if you remember that when Blackhawk(BH) came out as a cop, he immediately claimed that he could clear Kerplunk.
On day one blackhawk wrote:fine im Police Chief Brad Anderson, i can investigate anyone and recieve news of if theyre good or bad,
last night
i investigated Kerplunk and got good, so hes town or GF, but i doubt that i targeted the GF on the
first night
Then, by chance on page eleven he completely sidesteps that investigation with this statement.
On day three blackhawk wrote:I can confirm that KingPin is the Garbage man,I investigated him night
one

i can also confirm Thorred and Wacky
Now why would one, a cop, lie about investigations?

UnVote: Wacky
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 07, 2004 4:15 pm

Post by KingPin »

blackhawk wrote:Oh, jeez sorry bout that guys, I went to check my inbox for investigations, but bloojay deleted them, I tried to remember them, so I probably got KingPin confused with Kerplunk.

I never investigated KingPin, thanks for bringing that up by the way.
What? How can bloojay delete items out of your inbox?
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 08, 2004 9:46 am

Post by KingPin »

While I am reflecting on my own snoops, I came across something that I had screwed up. The assumption that I made about last night's investigation was wrong. If you'll look at the first night's victim he was a mason member. His name was "No Legs," this makes me rethink the information about the prosthetic arms. Possibly part of the mason group. Still not going to out this person, but I wanted to get the information straight.

I am growing more and more suspicious of BH, by the hour.
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:50 pm

Post by KingPin »

As mentioned earlier, it is quite plausible that the mafia might have an investigator in their pocket. Also when I "cleared" you I said that I found an old night stick and a broken siren in your trash. That to me says that you are a cop, but your orientation is still questionable. That is assuming that corsato is a cop. I don't know who I can trust right now.
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 09, 2004 4:51 am

Post by KingPin »

blackhawk wrote:Okay I know what happened now, when I looked in my inbox I saw that indeed, I had kept my PM's from him in my inbox, I just got confused when he didnt put the name of the person I investgated in his reply, so I'll post later if i can find my investigations.
You would not have your choices in your "inbox," perhaps you should check your "sentbox" folder. Not that this means anything, as you cannot prove or disprove what you have in your message boxes.

It's not that I find you SO suspicious. Note that I haven't even FOSed you, let alone Voted for you. I am trying to put the facts together. But I keep stumbling on how a cop would forget who he investigated, how they would get the names confused, how they would delete information out of their message boxes that was pertainate to a game they were currently in. These are my concerns; that you are playing so recklessly, both in your compiling investigation results and the manner in which you came out.

I cannot think of a good reason a cop would forget their investigations. Certainly if you could not find you results you could have looked back over the thread to see what you had posted. The carelessness of your play is suspect, IMO. Not enough to vote or fos, but suspect none the less.
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 10, 2004 10:44 am

Post by KingPin »

blackhawk wrote:I can confirm that KingPin is the Garbage man,I investigated him night one
i can also confirm Thorred and Wacky

Corsato who did you investigate?
blackhawk wrote:Apparently I deleted all of my choices except for Wacky, but I still have the results, just not the names, but I'm positive I investigated thorred.
Glamdring,
Here are the "results" from BH.
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:08 pm

Post by KingPin »

WTF!
I just do not understand why you are throwing your vote around so hastily. An FOS would work better in this late of a game, IMO. It is like you are hoping to get complete role claims from people or you want to quickly start a bandwagon. Is there anyone else you want to vote for today? What makes you think that you are naive? Just the fact that you haven't found scum yet. If that is your logic then both wacky and thorred are likely scum, and your investigations mean nothing.

BH=cop Evil by Corsato
N1-Kerplunk/KingPin Innocent
N2-Thorred/Wacky Innocent
N3-Thorred/Wacky Innocent

Corsato=cop Not investigated
N1-MeMe good
N2-BH evil
N3-Glamdring evil

KingPin=Garbage man Not investigated
N1-EnPace gun
N2-BH broken siren, old night stick
N3-??? camo jacket, prosthetic arms

Glamdring-guilty by Corsato
Massive- nothing
Thorred-innocent by BH
Wacky-innocent by BH
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #33) » Wed Feb 11, 2004 2:15 pm

Post by KingPin »

Lynch massive? This makes the most sense, only because this used the most amount of logic. Remember though, I haven't been investigated either.
Lynch Wacky? Just becuase he is a good player doesn't make him evil. If he is good, like your investigation says, then you are handicapping the town by offing him.
Lynch Thorred? Is quiet, responded to your request that she speak up. And again If your investigations says that she is good it would be a loss to the town if she were lynched.
Lynch Corsato? If you don't think that his investigations are any help, what are yours worth?
If you don't have any faith in your own investigations why should we?
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 12, 2004 12:04 pm

Post by KingPin »

Blackhawk-Claimed Chief, Corsato says evil, my snoop says cop
Corsato-Claimed cop, not investigated
Glamdring-No Claim, Corsato says evil
KingPin-Claimed Garbageman, not investigated
Massive-no claim, not investigated
Thorred-no claim, innocent by Blackhawk
Wacky-no claim, innocent by Blackhawk

If we are to assume that all of the claimed roles are what they appear then we can assume that Corsato is insane (gets opposite results). As both he and I have obtained information about BH. His information about MeMe helps also. Then we can assume by implication that Glamdring is also innocent.
Similarly if we take BH's results at face value, then both Wacky and Thorred are innocent. I believe this to be true also because last night I snooped through Thorred's trash.
I am admitting this now because I think that if we lynch the wrong person today I will die tonight. The town will be able to use this information tomorrow for the good of the town.
That leaves us with Massive. Massive has not been investigated, nor has made any claims that can be either confirmed or disputed. There is simply no information about him.
Here is my list of possible lynches today.
1. Massive
2. Glamdring

My reasoning: Massive is in a unique position. He, through no fault of his own, has no information that can help the town make a decision for or against him.
Glamdring could help the town come to an agreement on Corsato's orientation. And I could not in good conscious vote for a claimed cop without any information to the contrary.
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:34 pm

Post by KingPin »

I don't know whether or not this means anything, but when I have played in games before the SK could come up either. If the SK does not kill the night he/she is investigated they come up innocent. If, however, they choose to kill the night they are investigated they come up guilty.

Since there seems to be a plan going around...

Vote: Glamdring
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:18 am

Post by KingPin »

I don't think that Thorred should be lynched.
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 22, 2004 7:22 am

Post by KingPin »

There is nothing to say, I have decided to progress with this course of action. If, however, someone would like to offer up some last bit of logic or insight that would help the town, please do so. I am suspicious of Corsato, like I have said, but not enough to vote for him. I am also suspicious of Massive, because he has not been investigated. Wacky seems on the up and up. Both Blackhawk and Thorred are in my cleared book.

Whatever happens today will greatly effect who's trash I snoop through tonight.

If I don't make it through the night, good luck tomorrow.
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 23, 2004 9:50 am

Post by KingPin »

Good thing that deadline was carved in stone!

*Bloojay*
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #39) » Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:35 am

Post by KingPin »

I just have one question... Didn't anyone pay attention to whom I investigated? The last day should have been a cinch, but you still lynched someone that I cleared. When I read the posts for the last day I knew that Wacky/Bigben was scum. Plus the fact that I investigated Corsato last night and knew that he was paranoid! Massive pointed out the fact that he had not been investigated should have tipped someone off this late in the game!

Who killed me anyway! Bastards :D

Good game by mafia!

Too bad BH was extremely unlucky in finding scum, except for GF!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”