Mini 1511: Insurgency Emergency (Game Over)

aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:14 am

Post by aphix »

/confirm
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:06 pm

Post by aphix »

Well. The killing didn't look like a rampage. So. I'd say I say kublai khan.
VOTE: kublai khan
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:49 am

Post by aphix »

Dang. Kublai khan took my next rvs vote. Cause why would he need to conform?! Obviously khan is also a mind reading wizard.

VOTE: kublai khan

To make it official.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:46 am

Post by aphix »

Or perhaps I wanted to make sure my rvs vote counted since the game finally started.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:44 am

Post by aphix »

Although this is my second game. Reading through a variety of games and seeing them lost due to all the things Albert mentions I think that sort of post isn't necessarily a bad post. I mean he is telling everyone not to be stupid. But this is the Internet. And people are stupid. So it's a fair request.

Epm in my mind is just about doing exactly what he's accusing Albert of doing. Jumping the gun and taking a strong stance that tries to set an alignment. But honestly it's irrelevant both ways. And a very null read either way. I'm still completely fine with Albert continuing to post helpful advice. Might keep me from doing something dumb.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:15 pm

Post by aphix »

@khan honestly. I gave a new reason because it was right there. I voted twice because the game officially started. Honestly rather it counts or not isn't going to be relevant. It'd take something huge to try and get me to ride an rvs vote to lynch. And I did have a secret agenda. For people to talk about me. Arguments tend to happen and lots of good information comes from it.

In regards to wishy washy or indecisive. I have a feeling that's going to be a thing. I don't like absolutes unless they are actually absolutes. I don't think you'd even catch me with a "this guys scum!!!" in rvs.

In further regards to statements directed at me I'd say it was covered well in posts by others.

Someone asks why Albert posts when no one has lied or quickhammered. Pretty sure after the fact is going to be too late to do so. My first game had a quickhammer a few RL days into day two and helped loss the game as it was a town on town thing.

Currently like humble's post. Certainly agree about gorckat flip thing is early. Certainly day one stuff shouldn't be ignored but no facts to go on.

I don't see khan response to my post as an attack. Seems to read as a valid response. With well placed questions. I'm very much comfortable with his response.

Implosion has some pretty strong feelings out the gate. Get a bad vibe from that but I think that's defensive in nature and not a valid read. I'd say he's attempting to get things moving at this point. Town points there.

Have some other items to touch on but want to get on a computer to read though.

@azbluem sorry on the gender thing. Posting on a phone leaves the gender tag quite small.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:08 am

Post by aphix »

I didn't have a strong read because there was nothing to read. My response was more to the people trying to argue over two at the time irrelevant posts. Either side can get into a strong wifom argument and there wasn't anything to read at that time.

Since then epm posts have been fairly consistent. Based on the game and pushing discussion. Which means at this time I would lean town on him.

Albert's posts have been completely defensive in nature. Adding nothing to the game and bringing up a subject that I felt the game has moved on last. This isn't helpful. Adds no discussion and hurts town.

VOTE: Albert B. Rampage

@implosion I can certainly understand your viewpoint. And wasn't even looking at saying you have a strong read on me not was that statement defensive. But you posts contain a lot of feeling. May just be how I read it. Among itself it's not a tell either way but does exaggerate any other tells in my mind. Again I expect my indecisive wording well cause problems on the board. It was in my first game.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:27 am

Post by aphix »

Ebwop: so. I was trying to state it wasn't a defensive statement. I someone just mashed words in there.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:41 pm

Post by aphix »

@azbluem: I wasn't retracting anything. I was trying to explain that I was responding to the way the post read not the content as on the reread the content was all on me. Yes I could have still voted you. Or anyone else. Or not vote again, but I'm very much happy with the discussion that happened due to what and how I voted.

A lot of the arguments going on seem to be a lot of noise. Which unfortunately lets a lot if other quite people through. It is a concern to me but then my one game online involved some lurking issues that was amplified by a tie players.

@havingfitz, gorckat, ant, skelda: Could you post any replies on the game? Anything would be wonderful. Are you away? Currently curious on opinions regarding the elyse/hp discussion.

There are a few people that are already running things. Epm, implosion, fusion. Certainly moving content, but a lot of it seems repetitive. And post count again can sometimes be just noise. Though out of the three epm is the one giving me concern.

In regards to HP I feel he's going to be upfront and in the limelight. I agree with him in regards to Albert in response to elyse. But don't agree that everything is more likely to come from town then from scum just because there are more town. I can have twenty ostriches and a falcon doesn't mean the ostriches are going to fly more. Possibly one of the stronger town reads I have. We'll see where it goes.

@elyse do you tend to get good reads from being abrasive? Although I do like more natural responses that tend to come from argumentative behavior your post all seem like your picking a fight.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:51 am

Post by aphix »

My post that you are saying was "defending" abr was more so that that information could come from either side. Hence the null read. The reason for this was there was some very loud discussion over the subject that really was going no where. Wasn't adding new content it was people butting heads over theory and opinion. I didn't see it helpful and wanted to add a third viewpoint. That it's not really town or scum but is null.

At the time, because of the wording and feeling of posts I would have been leading null-town on abr and null on epm. That has changes as abr is interested in rehashing a single post and not contributing to day one. How is that helpful to town havingfitz. Please explain that. I don't expect you to have the same read. Though to me follow up posts contain nothing beneficial and only encourage the game to stagnate, but don't misrepresent me as turning a 180 here.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:43 pm

Post by aphix »

@havingfitz: Is my gender relative to the game? Aphix is fine. he/she/they/it. Whatever makes you feel comfortable.

Still unsure on the Albert bit, which is why my vote is there. Unlikely to get pressure at this point as I'd assume he's beyond that with his smooth responses. Still only see questions from him. he states he acts randomly and votes for responses. His posts don't seem random. They seem very direct, with specific intent although I'm certainly clueless as to what that is at this point. he votes based on someone else reasoning, without providing any more thoughts. Not sure whats happening here. Not a big fan of one sentence, chat discussion happening. from my read he accuses EPM of taking the easy way out "as it is noticeably easier to talk about theory, then get caught with a tell when discussing suspicious and real-time opinions." Then votes implosion because ... ? Could you clear that up. Maybe I'm just not random enough.

Fusion: Posts seem clear to me, without reading as being planned out. He seems to take a moment and read and understand the post without overlapping his opinions or thoughts only the other player. I was leaning town, but am very much uncomfortable with the offering of reads tonight, then just posting V/LA.
KK: Null-town here. Not comfortable with the fusion attack, but can understand it.
EPM: Fairly null read. Seems to be poking buttons but not sure if it's particularly helpful. @EPM Could you explain more how you feel about gorckats reads?
skelda: I could see running in here late. Most people probably aren't as keen as having their email blowing up due to mafiascum like I'm fine with. More interaction would be nice. Also I'd like to see some explanation of and
AzBlueM: Town read here.
havingfitz: Not much peaking my interest here one way or another.
implosion: null here. One point of concern was where he says "Which is sad given that all 3 of them are scumreading me." Feels kind of like an appeal to emotion following the previous sentence. I could be wrong on how I'm labeling it, but don't like the feel of it.
gorckats: Seems a bit of a wild card. I don't really understand much of what he's saying. Post rips on fusion, all but calling him scum. Says EPM is scum. Votes me. Explains his vote 45 posts later. Mentions lots of scum pairs/trios despite saying it's a bold thing to say so early. Feels like he is reaching EVERYWHERE while accomplishing nothing.
Elyse: Seems interested in voicing an opinion, have no problem with content. Still keeping a null read, as seems to be all huggy with a variety of people.
HP: town read. Would like to see more activity.

Welp, above posts involved digging through ISO. Probably still haven't made enough decisions or solid enough reads but hopefully that'll help, did provide me with a new comfortable place for my vote.

VOTE: gorckat
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:11 am

Post by aphix »

In post 162, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
he accuses EPM of taking the easy way out "as it is noticeably easier to talk about theory
Not quite. I'm saying that evil's accusation of me only talking theory, is legitimate, because it's always easier for scum to talk about theory than to form real contemporaneous opinions on other players.
So you are agreeing with epm that his scum tell is accurate? How is this play beneficial?

"You want me to be honest about having no reads or you want me to lie about having reads?

You want me to post content or you want me to save my accusations for when I actually have legitimate suspicions?"

IMO saving information can be crucial to certain plays. It's early your accusations probably are not going to make or break the game at this point. I see no play to saving accusations. Aside from keeping information secret. Which to me this early is a scum motivation.

So between your posts I think a lot I have concerns with hp asks. But I'm curious. Your play style is to do nothing day one or at least on dawn. Just let others direct the flow. Not do Anything until you have strong reads? What happens if there are several of this play style in the game? Even with weak reads can you not still make comments or ask clarifying questions? I'm pretty sure we want you to participate. And most importantly of course we want you to be honest why would you even ask that? Your post reads as your asking hp what to do. Play the game. Participate. Scum hunt. Something honestly.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:14 am

Post by aphix »

immediately makes me think AzBlueM is not taken any of my posts in context or just trying to misrepresent me.

Please tell me where I retracted that statement? When I am talking about something not in defense. It had nothing at all to do with Albert, hence no mention of albert. was in reference to the end of hence the EBWOP. Looking at it in ISO realize the confusion, but I trying to correct my @implosion comment. The rest of your 2-4 reply ... well I'd say I could just copy paste your response here as well.

Post 74 was a comment regarding the argument over Albert's first post. Post 124, fifty posts later, is about the discussion generated over my second vote ... So how is there an inconsistency between me liking one discussion and disliking a different unrelated discussion?

In response to the gorckat, you can have null reads of that ... But if we all thought the same it wouldn't be the same game. I don't need the internet to play with myself. I still find it odd to say, this guy is scum. This guy is scum, but I'm going to vote a person I'm not talking about, later on explain it as "a vibe" which is worse then a scum-dance and worse then fusion just being scum no matter what?

My move off albert, does come because I don't think a vote there is going to help the game at this point. You moving off the wagon is part of the reason for that, but certainly isn't THE reason. In regards to 164, so now trying to learn the reasons someone is playing how they are in a current game is unrelated to the game? I'm pretty sure motives has something to do with the game or at least has something to do with how I play.

I did start liking EPMs post. "lean town" is an indicated it wasn't a strong feeling. Then up through 124 he had a lot imo empty posts. He looks like he's attempting to be busy. A "concern" but notice not really any mention of thinking him scum, or any specific scum tells I call out? So, leaning positive, some things I don't like, leaning back. End up back towards the middle.

Now we go back to 74 and 124. Answered above. Still not talking about the same things here.
AzBlueM wrote:Just to be clear, 74 refers to your response to kk in 51?
Don't understand the question. Explain?

I read you town, because I like your posts. Up until 172 where I feel like you ISOd me and decided not to ignore context, I understand your reasoning behind items. I feel you are mostly trying to get clarification on things. Postings your opinions which feel genuine.

@elyse: You went from abrasive to friendly. It's a strange change that in my opinion merits question, and it's not really just one person it's a change in style of post.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:20 am

Post by aphix »

Sorry. Busy on the weekend. Well try and dig through and find more to post about soon.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by aphix »

I actually whole heatedly agree with HP it the last few posts. ABR has been evasive. Not helpful. And in my opinion is saying he's going to play by his rules or not at all.

VOTE: albert b rampage

I do want to bring up 228. Certainly a concern that he decides to play both sides here. But don't really have much solid on gorckat at the moment.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:51 am

Post by aphix »

@kk sorry. Missed your question in there. I never though epm was strongly defending me. I'll have to take a read back through.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:55 pm

Post by aphix »

Alright. Sorry I haven't been more active. Weekend was tough and busy with work. Things that are showing up that I'd like to put my opinion in.

@Fusion: Post concerns me. So you are on the HP side of the debate? Now I agree with HP on most of his points and his views in this. But what specifically do you agree with? Is it just what HP is saying? Is there something ABR is doing that you don't like? More then choosing sides would be nice. Lets hear your views on this then throwing your support in with HP, where later on you can say, well, HP was wrong, he fooled me. I just don't think choosing sides is good psychologically for the game either.

My views: I'm currently very concerned with ABR saying he's ignoring HP and brushing of the whole thing. The whole, HP is mean I'm not playing with him doesn't really benefit anyone. ABR we all know there is more going on then you and HP arguing. That doesn't mean you can just dismiss the whole thing. It's also a concern his activity level/content level has changed due to HPs claims. I agree that ABR is responding with appeal to emotion, and then distancing himself from the discussion. I don't think we should let it cool off and him slip away. I'm not sold on a lynch at this point, but we need some sort of discussion point or we just stagnant. ABR seems to be knee jerk voting at this point. Not a big fan of that either.

EspeciallyTheLies entrance isn't a concern for me as it seems to be. I certainly look forward to hearing her views on the game. Nothing to change the read on this slot yet.

@Skelda: What are your view points on this game? I'd like to see some more reads out of you. Certainly would want more then the reasoning on your last vote to sell me on anything. IMO we has humans see something we don't understand as different. Which might explain his vote more aversion to misunderstanding then some sort of scum motivation.

@Elyse: Why are you so sold the AzBlueM//EspeciallyTheLies is a scum slot? Care to post your current case?

@Everyone: I know everyone doesn't like doing reads, but current view points on the game? Anything? Seems like even some of the votes have been sat on for some time.

Definitely curious where Ant_to_the_max, gorckat, havingfitz and skelda are currently. Seems like we are well into the game and I know post count isn't everything but always dislike having a huge discrepancy.

At this time not much has changed in my reads. HP right now is still strong town read. More recent posts continue supporting it. Fusion aside from the dislike I mentioned above still read town, and even that post goes along with what I've read from his posts that may not be great posts, or great plays or a strong player but still comfortable with read there.

Do still want to get some ISOs for personal reference even if I'm not doing a full public breakdown anywhere. I do keep active from my phone and can make short replies there but long time reading and large posts I save when I can get some laptop time.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:47 am

Post by aphix »

@kk: Maybe it's my viewpoint but I don't see a strong defense. I read through the posts. Most of the it seems to be reactionary in defense of hiss viewpoint. He feels there was more relevant things to focus on. Question: Why the focus on this in particular? I don't see much to focus on there was arguement on an arguable controversial thing. People had their views. Am I supposed to be thinking epm was buddying with me? Cause there wasn't that feeling at all.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:08 pm

Post by aphix »

@skelda: Why is abr good. Why are people voting him bad?
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by aphix »

I currently still not getting the ETL bit. Posting good logical questions. But when the questions are skipped over that's some how fine?

Also. Really disliking epm current play. He's not posting any relevant info. Not trying to get anything new. Feel like he's just saying vote vote vote.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:14 am

Post by aphix »

How is kk a better lynch?
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by aphix »

In post 352, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 349, aphix wrote:How is kk a better lynch?
Because OMGUS.
Well. Your not my favorite. But I think there is better lunches. And honestly I don't see a lynch going through on kk today at all. And you'd be correct in saying my vote won't be on a lynch there.

I still don't see an ETL lynch. If it comes down to it its better then a nl. It's pretty obvious I'd prefer abr lynch. And I don't see enough at this time to try and start any other wagons.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by aphix »

@etl: when has abr been at l-1? Skelda a content has certainly been lacking but if you being at l-3 and abr at l-4 and that isn't going anywhere. Now you are putting your vote someplace else. If it was for pressure care to give some more reason make a claim against skelda, convince others off yourself or abr? I don't see your vote helpful at this point in the day.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:21 pm

Post by aphix »

So I'm posting this, and I think it should be taken with a grain of salt as I don't have anything solid quite yet, but EPM has been just bouncing around on my radar and I get we are coming up on a deadline soon and need to move, but all the posts to get people to switch the posts but not actually trying to convince anyone seems very busy without actually accomplishing anything. I know I don't have much new to add to the posts. I dislike that they only major wagon is on ETL and abr and abr seems to be missing. Another reason perhaps that solidifies my vote. But EPM is making me uneasy again.

@KK: Also in response to . What makes Fusion a better lynch then ABR?

@Fusion: Glancing over ISO is KK seems to be interacting with lots of players. On multiple different things. Doesn't seem to be a tunnel. Right now reading through the more recent posts in your ISO you predominantly seem to be throwing your weight behind others reads or wagons. Which isn't really a town thing. You aren't getting new ideas or voicing opinions of your own. It's not a strong read, but honestly your recent posts have convinced me I'd rather have you over ETL.

So, there we go. My preference on votes are ABR, Fusion and I'd might settle on ETL if it's avoid a NL.

There is also a lot of inaction from many different slots. This is my biggest game let but seems a lot of lurker even considering more players. Always frustrating.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by aphix »

I honestly am not experienced enough with knowing exactly what happened there. I still don't like abr actions. His claim. And think it's the best vote for tonight. I agree if we just lynch someone else we are back to square one just about tomorrow. Have guests over and didn't get email notifications otherwise I might have been a little more involve but am not sure how much helped I am.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:16 pm

Post by aphix »

Well that might have been the biggest waste of time this game if the flip goes that way. I'll be back day two.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by aphix »

Day started while at work. Trying to get in some post during my lunch.

Alright. Well certainly upset with the fake claim. ABR putted two PRs which I still don't see why they would claim to get that lynch. Instead of backing it first. We had plenty of time to push a lynch either way but then I guess that's more discussion for post game like the abr claim.

I can understand why you would target ant as an unknown to some degree EPM, but doesn't it help more to confirm a scum read of yours?

@gorckat: I agree with the sentiment that vt shouldn't fake claim. I agree you have two scenarios that cover the situation well. Like ETL I don't agree with a PL. Rarely well I. I'm definitely open for actually reads and claims that give information on which scenario is more likely. I don't think I'm jumping onto the elyse is town wagon.

I'm not ready to vote ATM. I should get in a read through tonight and probably too many ISOs to look at.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #27) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by aphix »

Sorry for not posting last night. Hopefully can get a read through soon. Wanted to jump in on my lunch again.

@EVERYONE: At first I didn't fully read the rules post. But when day chat was brought up early day one, not sure when by who don't have my notes. I reread the rules. Please make sure you are acquainted with the game rules by day 2.

Aside from epm's claim, HP is still right up there as town for me. His posts still are logical clean and show intent to reveal his information and dig for more. I agree with HP that I didn't believe his claim. Even if I did the only way to confirm it wasn't a fake claim was with a lynch or outing the other mason. If abr claim was real. There was legit breadcrumbs that his partner could claim if needed the correct play I think that late in the day is let the lynch go through.

@elyse: I get that you don't like how hp kepted pressuring abr. But it's been his same play style this whole game. You made a fake claim because you were positive he was town. HP kept pressure as he was sure the claim was fake. You both for right. He was town. His claim fake. But you were both wrong as well but in my opinion you both were in the same position. Following your reads to the end. I don't see any scum out of HPs play there.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #28) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:57 pm

Post by aphix »

@ant: day chat is in the rules. Why would you not read the rules you are playing in. It's confusing how someone could supposedly not know the rules by this late especially day chat that was talked about previously. The point was its something being talked about and it's horrible for elyse to say she didn't know. Especially when she posted about it. It's lazy and what there is several people that have mentioned not knowing about it. Basically I can see missing it the first time but when it's been brought up several times in game it just means you aren't reading anything. So to some it up I'm saying pay attention.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by aphix »

From day 2 posts most of what I've seen has been people arguing with HP. It's loud and obnoxious. I'm not a fan of how KK is going about it at this time and his posts seem forced, but it's not enough to drastically change a view here. I'd appreciate it if you both lay off each other for now, it isn't helping much.

I'm going to start feeling I'm going to dislike claiming in this game. It feels like it'll be near impossible to know for sure if it's true. I still don't know how EPM claim and then subsequence investigation helps anything. Even he himself goes on to say it doesn't clear ant, like he's trying to protect himself in case he's wrong, but where that goes is rather wifom. I'd assume at this time EPM has a pass today.

HP, still town read for me. It's hard to put it into many words but I have yet to see him fumble anywhere. His reads, change in reads and such are smooth and logical. He's posting his thoughts. Generating discussion.

havingfitz/skelda interaction some how is odd to me. Still haven't been a fan of Skelda's lack of posts in this game in general and lack of content. Along with the strange interaction with havingfitz day two makes a concern.

Other concerns I have right now involve ant's lack of playing. ETL is also still sitting back on the back burner. Gorckats aggressiveness with the PL.

I'm still unsure where to go right now. I do have a concern on havingfitz, but l-1 this early is just asking for a horrid D2. For now, I'd like to see some more from ant, his lack of posts in total are a concern to me not to mention the lack of any content.

VOTE: ant
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by aphix »

I have been reading it fairly closely.
In post 706, gorckat wrote:Borderline drunk posting...fifth drink since about 430.

Aphix vote sucks given what we know, and as much as i want to crusade against elyyses shitty mason gambit, no one else gss the balls to do it.
What we know right now is pretty slim. Epm claims gunsmith. Investigates and clears the least active player in the game. Until a flip we don't even know for sure what that gives us. But lettingn everything go and letting any slide through another day with no activity. Well if it's a scum gambit it leaves 5-6 town players needing to agree to get a scum lynch tomorrow. Pretty good odds there. Also something has to go on in this game besides the stale argument that has been brewing day 2.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by aphix »

Well, currently havingfitz is in the middle of horrible activity. How he's playing and his interactions with others like the skelda interaction and then the kk remark of there is no way they are all scum since they are defending each other. Right now like earlier I have the most doubt on havingfitz slot.

VOTE: havingfitz

I'll agree with kk in that I don't think they are all scum.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:14 pm

Post by aphix »

Alright. So this in my concern with havingfitz. I feel his vote and opinions have been all over the place. Changing is certainly going to a thing, but I don't feel it changes naturally. He puts a vote on HP and lists of several other people he thinks are scummy . He seems to switch votes to who votes him. He keeps throwing suspicion on EPM. Which I obviously don't much like his claim or his investigation, but either its true and we find out soon enough or he doesn't get killed soon and we know, which you seem to agree with so why keep bringing it up and arguing about it, aside to make noise. I feel like he's going with the most convenient wagon at the time and don't think he's strongly backing any specific, throwing around items to see if they stick. I'm concerned where all his reads come from and where they go. Maybe he's just too advanced of a player for me. But I don't follow his reasoning.

As for the Skelda bit, not sure if I see a lot of alignment indicative tells, just a lot of horrible player tells. So I'm not sure where to go with that.

Still comfortable with my HP townread. Still dislike KK, predominately on 730, but it could certainly read as just frustration with the game as he mentions. Gorckat calls everyone else for not agreeing with him. And drunk votes me, because of my vote, others response to my vote is pretty natural. Gorckat takes it far, 'because of what we know.' Like he thinks I'm trying to start a wagon there, instead of discussion. Then he disappears again, null to scum there, similar to D1. Still upset that ant has responded any where. Still not much pinging on ETL, I think it's confusing that people this he's scum d1, he even calls himself out on lurking d2 and no one is concerned there. Seems strange as well. implosion I'm starting to read town on, elyse is a big bucket of I don't know whats going on and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. epm I've stated my opinions above, it's a waiting game but not a fan of his plays so far today.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #33) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by aphix »

Despite being told I'm being too helpful again. I would say you don't self hammer.

I still don't like gorkat play or the fact he makes it clear he isn't joining a wagon but if he wanted to lynch someone else he would perhaps have a case and try to push that case. Not park his vote and go silent. Wasn't for the fact that this game doesn't move fast enough to get another wagon rolling I'd vote gorkat.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:19 pm

Post by aphix »

In post 796, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 785, aphix wrote:Despite being told I'm being too helpful again. I would say you don't self hammer.
Aphix,
why are you voting havingfitz
?

Also, give reads on everyone.
@KK: Alright. So if you are concerned with this. Perhaps you should read what I write. was actually specifically in response to your question. Figured you read it and your repeat was for others. It also covers my current reads. It's like I'm a mind reader. Your welcome.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #35) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:11 am

Post by aphix »

@implosion You are unvoting on wifom. If anything self hammer is scummy. It's taken information away from town. I know havingfitz knows his own role. I don't know who else knows his role. If anything feels like you are attempting to manipulate further behavior. ETL did this. I thought he was town. Havingfitz is doing it. It's less town. But still town. Later on it may not be town. It's not the action you need to look at. It's the concept behind it. If anything I think havingfitz is making the play that he knows is not really a town play to make you think he's not worried about getting lynched.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:09 pm

Post by aphix »

I too thought I posted recently. Right now I'm still stuck on HF. Skelda is full of bad posts but I don't read an alignment out of it. Not really sure what to do in the meantime. Only other lynch Id be a fan of right now is gorkat. But I don't see that happening at this time. I have some other things but well get a better read in on the new stuff tonight.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:23 am

Post by aphix »

Well. I don't like gorckats play so far and I'm pretty sure neither current wagon is going to wrap up here. Regardless what happens I'm pretty sure I'll take all sorts of blame, but we have at least a few that can agree on gorckat. So it's something and I might as well be all in on it.

VOTE: gorckat
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #38) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:18 am

Post by aphix »

Just for the record Titus. He was l-2 like he said. So both you and gorckat would have to agree. If it happens that you agree on HF I'm certainly still more then willing to pull the trigger as HF is the best lynch. It's last minute but we've spent several days playing with ourselves something has to happen one way or another.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #39) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:13 am

Post by aphix »

@titus: Btw glad to have you in. Perhaps you can help push activity.

@etl: What game do you think your posting to? It's been quite awhile since someone has had a vote on HP.

@hp: What makes gorckat town? Also saying that gorckat not being here means it can't shake things up is completely erroneous. Other players still react and there is right now nothing else to post to. Your smart enough to know that sitting at stall isn't going to further the game.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:42 pm

Post by aphix »

@HP: So, you like an interaction he has with a player, but don't like his recent play ... But he's an absolute no vote? And just by telling people not to vote with no explanation aside from accusing to derail you think that's fine? I also am interesting on how you accuse KK of the vote, and my subsequent vote. You didn't realize regardless of who voted first, I started the wagon with ? Where I tested the waters. That lead to the KK vote and the subsequent post where implosion says, he'll consider that. If you notice implosion later on see's there is no steam in that wagon and changes his mind quite quickly. Titus makes the quick town points in immediately deciding to call out some quick scum team based on my vote, in defense there he does have a natural response although concerned on the misreading of vote count. Like I didn't acknowledge or post my dislike of gorckat earlier. HF that seems slightly OMGUS. The subsequent KK jump back on Skelda, which seems to me he's willing to toss his vote where ever. You accuse KK of removing pressure from havingfitz. I'm the only one that voted away from havingfitz, and I'm the one that brought up voting gorckat. A lot of this tells me, that you need to step back from this game and rethink it a little. You've been loud and you've been focused and I don't think you are paying attention to the game and I feel you might be a tad bit overconfident, which might be where some of the anti-hp and his smugness come in.

@Titus: Yeap. I've posted about as many questions as I have posts. Try explaining me trying to engage other players and get more information and try to help form an actual viewpoint on what they are saying is a scum play. Maybe a little more explanation or thoughts there were nice? Considering you come in and claim scum on the gunsmith claim? Don't care to bring up the gunsmith claim. Explain why you think it is a fake claim or anything? I personally am not sold on the gunsmith claim, and your replace in and scum read of the guy who says you don't have a gun isn't helping that much. Or your slot.

@RachMarie: Did you read? I posted my reasoning on Gorckat. I've even referenced it previously. . So far it seems like your competent on reading a bunch of people as town. After a read through, do you have scum reads? You still haven't placed a vote. Seems like you are more interested in prodding about a bit before staking a claim. Certainly glad you aren't blasting in here with rash plays but feels like you got caught up on reading, although might not have been close, and are playing it too cautious. Although I have come to see replace ins tend to unvote or at least acknowledge their 'pred's vote. Find lack thereof curious as well.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #41) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by aphix »

I'm not concerned that the vote is on me. But I'm glad you decided to go that route. I'm concerned that the vote is doing nothing. Hasn't done anything and you are content to come in. Throw down some town reads and leave your vote stagnant. More reason I continue to think your slot is scum.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:17 am

Post by aphix »

Well. I think epm is bad. I'd also like his reasoning or his town reads. Also like how it's continued unnoticed that ants replacement calls him scum. Strange there.

Havingfitz I mostly hear saying the skelda is scum you should vote there. Still feels like him and HP can't get over each other.

And it's always fun to have lurkers replaced with lurkers.

VOTE: havingfitz

Still don't like rachs replace in and subsequent inactivity. Like mentioned above epm can wait for tomorrow.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:19 am

Post by aphix »

@etl: I think I'm likely to judge my reads on a single person based on there reads. But I do not think you should judge player b based on player a's reads unless you have some more evidence then just that.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (isolation #44) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:46 pm

Post by aphix »

Alright. Well, I never liked gorckat. Rachmarie replaces in and literally does nothing. Seems to wait to see where best to vote. See where the game lies. I didn't like the feel of that. The AtE I don't like. It was laid on strong. Still didn't feel genuine, and on top of that she keeps bringing up the fact I didn't like her vote on me, when I explained exactly my complaint there and she happily ignores it and keeps tossing in remarks about it. Like she really wants people to feel like I was unhappy about a single vote on me.

I'm not a big fan of either havingfitz or rachmarie, and havingfitz certainly hasn't done anything lately to make me change my scum view point. Vote goes either way, and I'll be around for deadline, but for now havingfitz is probably higher priority as he holds the more stubborn votes. Rachmarie might be scummier, but might also lead to a NL.

@Titus: If I'm scum because Elyse chose to not vote the feasible aphix wagon, you are also saying Rachmarie lied about me being a placeholder. Which should put her higher on the scum list then what you have on me. I'm pretty sure your logic is flawed there and it's been proven.

I think my viewpoint on the skelda forgetting QT bit is very neatly summed up by KK in . It's further support to me that Skelda's may play on a different level. Still don't like that wagon.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:28 am

Post by aphix »

Havingfitz is going to play te game. Rachmarie is going to continue to lurk and not contribute.

VOTE: rachmarie
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #46) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:04 am

Post by aphix »

Well I'm super excited this game has gone off well. I haven't looked at the game ETL posts but certainly a concern for him to post meta about him town lynching town Rach in a different game and how this game he thinks the same of how she acts this game and so he goes for a lynch again? So you don't learn from your mistakes, or you don't use meta like you expect others to or its a convenient excuse to say see I was town when I lynched town Rach here so I have to be town now?!? Right!? So we got some vi, some hypocrisy and some scum motives in there. Perhaps some combination.

I'm in agreement with kk over the likely hood of skelda being town. To get scum out it you are assuming skelda is so slow and forgetful that I'd assume he couldn't feed himself. Considering scum neighbor would have more things to remember its likely to forget one certainly but less likely to forget everything. Being neighbor. Scum at. Neighbor qt. Where as as town he forgets neighbor or doesn't really pay attention to neighbor and that explains a lot. Also from my little play experience and read thoughs scum are much more careful of slip ups or try to force them. We could go the complete opposite direction and skelda thinks his neighbor is town as well. Doesn't want to out the neighbor as if he dies or his neighbor dies town might suspect the other as scum. Now it's as far fetched as skelda forgets everything. As I don't think he's that good of a player nor do I think he's that bad of a player. The not checking vote count closer might be a concern but I think there was a miscounted as last I looked they were both at l-2 on vote count.

Elyse vs ETL is worse then fights earlier. Certainly feel on the game detachment it though hopefully the more activity can help there, but I'm concerned on what's going on there as they aren't trying to form a wagon or convince people seems more of a show.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (isolation #47) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:05 pm

Post by aphix »

Maybe this game has made me even more paranoid about claiming then I already was but I do not like implosion's above claim. It seems to me that his breadcrumb comes after there is a cop in the game. Sure, vig wants to not get lynched if he is outted day 2 by the GS for having a gun. This is also time for someone to breadcrumb a fakeclaim as that PR is now a very likely part of the game. If you are going to breadcrumb your role, this is the scummiest place to breadcrumb it to me. Also, this claim is a very weird timing. We've already had claims early. And for practically no reason at all. The reasoning I see behind this is to stop KK from making his case against you, and to try and lynch skelda. There is a side benefit that it comes at a time where it seems to really benefit Elyse as well being the only primary wagon. The motives behind this claim and time of claim seem sketchy at best, is supported by a breadcrumb that happened after other roles are already outted and being a vig role has no actual kill to support it. This certainly would be a game for scum to fakeclaim, as it'd be considered suicide to do it you'd be thought as telling the truth.

Elyse follow up by saying she's down with lynching skelda but doesn't change her vote. Leaving it on ETL really seems to me she's good for just going with the flow. She's not trying to support either lynch with a case or in case of skelda a vote. I'd have to read back through as it's only based on a few posts feels like implosion and elyse could be on a scum team.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (isolation #48) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:27 pm

Post by aphix »

I still don't see it.

VOTE: implosion
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (isolation #49) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by aphix »

@implosion: you mention that you think scum might think jk would block gs. Why? I think that would be an absolute absurd assumption. Jk at that point knows he's going to die over gs. He's going to try blocking the scum shot not protecting a pr that isn't at risk. This vibes odd outside of the rest of your post which looks painstakingly written. I personally would be concerned as a real pr with a gun to claim here. Sure we get implosion scum. But then we are down to seven people with two scum at this point. And no power roles most likely. I agree that a big shooting wrong at this point would be devastating as town but as part of your vig claim you state you aren't shooting again is certainly more support its a fake claim.

I'm certainly against a mass claim at this point I see it only hurting town.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (isolation #50) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:58 pm

Post by aphix »

Because we are playing the if game I'll join in. If there was a vig I'd recommend shooting from the elyse skelda ETL or kk pool.

But I'm pretty sure there isn't. We won't see a vig night kill. Implosion has been so kind to explain over and over this. Which makes his claim so believable.

Also. I think your fake claim is an attempt to try and out any last PRs and that's why you are interested in a mass claim.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (isolation #51) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by aphix »

@titus I post less then a day in a half ago and I have vanished? I unfortunately have a job that takes up much of my time and there literally has been nothing to reply to. It's been the same irrelevant bs that has made up most this game.

@HP: you say I wasn't really concerned about the claim until you stated your concern with it? You notice I am the first person to post my concerns here? And you are stated I'm sheeping you on this? I'm so glad people read my posts. 1253 he claims. 1259 I say its bull. His breadcrumb is scummy. His timing of his claim is scum. His claim is weak and has no support other then a gunsmith is in the game. I say his reasoning is scummy. He is trying to stop kk from making his case as I am sure he can't defend it and he's trying to push a skelda lynch. I also mention I think he's trying to derail elyse wagon. How is this me only being swayed by you detailing your concerns?
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (isolation #52) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by aphix »

Also. Implosions claim requires a role blocked or the assumption that three town power roles all targeted him. I agree scum role blocker would have prevented gunsmith before vig. I also doubt anyone saw that breadcrumb. No role blocker means vig gunsmith and jailkeeper all targeted ant/Titus. I don't see that happening at all. There isn't a scum roleblocker as claimed gunsmith gets his read. No vig kills on top of that means no vig. It's a fake claim.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #53) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by aphix »

Well. Amazing how different that looks considering your explanation.as I don't think I could be any louder about my concerns then that.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #54) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by aphix »

Had something typed up. Forgot to submit it. Well repost tonight.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (isolation #55) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:34 pm

Post by aphix »

6 days out and you are that much of a hurry to end the day you want to put it to l-1 without announcing it?
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #56) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:59 pm

Post by aphix »

Do your math again hp. You counting ETL?
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (isolation #57) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:43 pm

Post by aphix »

Well I guess I'm wrong about implosion, but Christ I still don't see how that added up. Definitely changes everything certainly upset I got focused on it. I'm immediately suspicious of the those immediately jumping on a vote today. HP and HF have there whole fight. So voting each other isn't much of a read. Now I'm starting to think one of them is being played by the other. If so I'd lean HF.

ETL is a concerned with his HF vote. In the least it seems reckless but also seems unlikely to be scum buddies considering the number of people who have voiced opinions of HF. I'll want to read here more before making a decision.

ETL is the scum jest of the bunch because of today. I don't see ETL - havingfitz together at all with the votes made this day. But doesn't tell me one is scum. I just don't seem such dedication against havingfitz for ETL to vote the way he does if he's town he has to be positive HF is scum at this point. And I'd like ETL to explain why.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (isolation #58) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:48 am

Post by aphix »

Did you read how many it takes to lynch? You realize that unless if HF hp and you are town you could have just set up a hammer there. That involves implosion shooting right or we lose? If you aren't confident don't vote yet. Implosion already stated caution and you put someone at l-2. You have to be positive HF is scum or in the least I'm town and am going to play cautiously. Which doesn't mesh with the rest of your reads.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (isolation #59) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:52 am

Post by aphix »

Scratch that. Somehow missed ETL town reading me.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (isolation #60) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by aphix »

The only thing that bothered me about HP unvoting is skeldas a quickhammer on himself. At first glance it seems like oblivious attempt to incriminate HP and myself. And considering most of skeldas play has been finger pointing, I'm going to say its a big ploy. Which makes me think HP is still town although I'm unhappy with how he started the fight right back up with HF.

HF making a point to state he didn't outright vote HP is suspicious to me. I'm always concerned with the look I'm town. Those are scum tells from what I've read.

Also the focus on his own meta is a concern. I think playing against your meta is a thing. It's going to happen or else like HP says you are handicapping yourself as scum and honestly become an easy NK target if you are easily determined to be town.

FOS HF
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (isolation #61) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:03 pm

Post by aphix »

I don't think its clear cut as "lynch orders" I also think coming to a compromise is a great way to get a miss lynch. ATM HF at top. HP bottom you and ETL in the middle.

Concerned with all the people voting honestly.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (isolation #62) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:17 pm

Post by aphix »

Alright. So. Hp. HF. Let's say you two can't lynch each other. You two pointing fingers and implosion going away means the remaining three agree with you. Or they don't. Care to at least humor me on who is scum with your nemesis this game?
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (isolation #63) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:29 pm

Post by aphix »

Well. Although frustrating I guess without implosion are day isn't going to end too soon.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (isolation #64) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by aphix »

HF: On lunch more then happy about explaining myself further once I'm at a computer this evening.

I do want to briefly its my ETL thoughts.
My first ETL response was as I must have confused him with someone else in regards to his reads on me. I thought he was putting HF at l-2 while leaving elyse (who he is saying now is conf scum) and myself (I thought he had a scum read on me ) left unvoting. Based on what I thought before rereading his ios was a huge concern when his vote is so far off what I thought his reads were. Him then continued I'm right your wrong argument is a concern. Him conf scum reading elyse and voting HF who he admits not being sure on is such a huge gap that I can't bridge.

ETL: please restate your claims again. As I'm not going to assume I didn't miss something but I would like a concise summary including where you brought it up before.

HF and elyse: same thing goes for hp, ETL and myself please.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (isolation #65) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by aphix »

I know the what. I'm curious about the why. But thanks that's very helpful.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (isolation #66) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:09 pm

Post by aphix »

That's cool. I'll try to find what I think you case is among all your angry arguement active bs if you want to play that way.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (isolation #67) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:58 am

Post by aphix »

So. Correct me if I'm wrong. Implosion the closest we have to conftown. States he's not convinced on elyse scum. We need all four town to lynch scum and town ETL votes elyse anyways? Seems counterproductive in the least.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (isolation #68) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:33 am

Post by aphix »

VOTE: HP
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (isolation #69) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:46 am

Post by aphix »

Thank you hp and HF for your in fighting. You are what made us what we are today. I'm still upset skelda quickhammered himself. I wanted to see where my play would have gone that day.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (isolation #70) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:49 am

Post by aphix »

Thanks a lot for the game all if you. I'm just happy my first scum game went well for scum.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (isolation #71) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:34 pm

Post by aphix »

Still upset ETL got all the credit of the Rach lynch. I spent all day working on that mislynch.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (isolation #72) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by aphix »

That helped a lot kk. The HF hp fight let a lot of stuff slide. But that including scummy actions by town too
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (isolation #73) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:42 am

Post by aphix »

I agree the PR shouldn't have outted themselves. Honestly if they didn't agree with the claim which honestly it felt like a very bad claim. They should have just pushed the wagon without outing themselves.

@imp: I agree you needed to shoot someone else. I was such an obvious target. There had to be a reason I choose that moment to dance around flaunting I'm scum.

Also at town. When you have a confirmed not scum player Vla(implosion). Why would you not unvote? You know you can't lynch scum without him. You were leaving people at l-2 with two scum open. Elyse wanted to vote HF and have me hammer but it think that would have had someone mention that she should be shot. So she voted Hp and we waited for a third vote.

ABR you've already admitted that frustrations from other games led to frustrations here. It would have been a good idea perhaps for you to take a break then throw a tantrum in game. Which is what you did. Yes there was a lot of bad plays but a lot of it was on the back of you being upset that people can't read you as town. It happens. Let's all just move on last that. Otherwise it might just cause issues in future games.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”