havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:31 am

Post by havingfitz »

Hello Probably be caught up by tomorrow morning.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:25 am

Post by havingfitz »

Like Fusion's entry though not sure I agree with all his reads.  So DrPepper's makes no sense.

Wrt Aegor...

While I think ABR kind of drug masenko's claim out of him....masenko, as ABRs mentions, is alwayfully defeatist for someone with only three votes on them.

I want to test something.....hey Aegor....vote Aegor!

OK...that's me done reading.  I don't have a lot of time to post my thoughts and I know the deadline is getting close....

The players I have the most suspicions of out of my read are Aegor, kush and Kid A.

The players I have the strongest town read on are Fusion, Smudger and Surye.

Everyone else is a TBD.

Of the two leading wagons....Gooner feels like a policy lynch (lynch all lurkers) and his last post/s look genuine.  I can't recall what the basis for suspicions towards DrPepper are though I do recall a few things in my read through that gave me pause...the Fusion vote comes to mind.

VOTE: Aegor  (already voting him based on predecessor...this re-vote assigns responsibility to me)

I would vote DrPepper to avoid a No Lynch but not Gooner.  Someone else can have that honor.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:29 am

Post by havingfitz »

Fusion....my catch ups are always like that. As for too sure of your affiliation...I said you were among my strongest townreads. That's in comparison to everyone else who I might have lesser or no town read on. By all means...you could certainly still be scum.

ABR....why? Are you scum?

I'll look at the cases on Gooner to see if it's more than lurking but no rush. Would like more input from him before the day ends. I doubt it will come to this but if it does come down to Gooner or a mislynch I would vote him ( despite saying otherwise in catch up post).

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:43 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 439, Dessew wrote:Wait, wait, wait. How would it be beneficial for scum to have a one-for-one change on D1?
What are you talking about?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:27 am

Post by havingfitz »

Fusion...I did not retract my town read on you.  Stop making shit up.  I never implied you were confirmed town.  I listed you as one of my strongest townreads.  I.e. more town than many of the other players in the game IMO.  And while I still am of that opinion (based on your first ~17 posts)...you are trying your best to change that.  Call it OMGUS or whathever you'd like...but when someone comes after me for sh;t or non-existent reasons it is cause for suspicion.  And whether I am town or scum I always encourage people to take their best shot at presenting a case on me.  Because when I am town, cases are usually shown to not hold water; and when I am scum, I can tear them apart.

In this case...your's doesn't hold water :idea:

And why are you willing to sheep Albert (who conincidentally you are not sheeping atm)?  He suspects me....what specifically in his suspicions of me do you concur with?  As he hasn't expressed any reasoning your response should be interesting.

I find it interesting that ABR has spent the last ~several days pushing Gooner as scum (with little or no rationale of course) and then once he gets his objective to within 1-2 votes of being lynched....he drops off. 

@ABR...when did you stop using your standard introductory post?  The one giving ABR's guidelines to gameplay?  Also...your ISO looks like shit.  Are you seriously scumhunting or just trying to get through the first day alive?

As we have a TBD amount of time left in the day I will see what the interest in DrPepper.  Aegor's wagon is not doing anything (if I can get time today to provide my reasons for being on it I will) and I'm not interested in the Tommy wagon.  Especially cause "He's scummy" doesn't cut it. :roll:

I will say wrt DrPepper.....75% of the players who aren't DrPepper have voted him today so I have a little "where there's smoke there's fire" concerns....or town doesn't know wrf they are doing. My slot along with Dessew and kush are the only one's who haven't voted him (and they both feel strongly that he is town).  Even if DrPepper WERE scum...that's a lot of suspicion on him from town with 6-7 votes from town at a minimum.  So off to ISO DrPepper (before I do the Aegor case) since it appears to be more pressing.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:27 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 632, Rubicon wrote:*cough*
Moderator, could you prod having fitz?
In post 633, SXTLHGaiden wrote:
hands cough drop

sure. Prodding havingfitz.
I wasn't due a prod. The day just started Thursday night....~38 hrs ago.
:idea:

My suspicions from my most recent D1 catch up have not changed iirc. I do not understand the suspicions towards ABR or Surye. I will try to get updated reads posted this weekend....though I do have a busy weekend.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:07 am

Post by havingfitz »

Probably close to a prod. Behind in all my games. Trying to catch up asap.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:59 am

Post by havingfitz »

rules are rules wrt prods.  I wasn't due one. Fcuk fcuk fcuk off.  And I do not recall saying ABR was a scum read anywhere. 

OK...catching up a bit....didn't realize I had missed so much of D1.  That Tommy lynch/self hammer sucked.  i think someone (yesterday) made a disparaging remark regarding my view on the two main wagons of the day.  IIRC I didn't support either of them (Gooner or DrPepper) though I would have voted Drpepper to avoid a mislynch.  Not sure if i would have voted Tommy so my absence didn't matter there.

I'm not a big fan of Kid A but I find it funny that Rubicon, who seems so confident in his suspicions (whatever those might be) of Surye, switches to Kid A (who I see no real suspicions voiced towards by Rubicon [or Aegor?]) in a flash following Surye.  And immediately joined by Aegor as well.

is a breath of fresh air.  And in your response Fusion...I'm lucky if I bother making cases on my Scum reads.  I sure as hell am not going to dig up cases on town reads.  If if have a town read on someone after replacing ~15 pages into a game it's most likely based on gut and them either having said something I agreed with
or an absence of suspicion towards them.  Which is becoming less and less wrt to you.
<--bolded to save you from having to bold it when you say I'm OMGUSing you.

is uncalled for.

OK...caught up (again).

I'm liking Gooner a lot more than D1...he has finally become completely engaged it would seem. 
Any suspicions I may have had towards the masenko slot (can't recall if I did or not) are gone.  I think Rubicon is town. 
Not convinced on the Drpepper suspicions.

Off the Tommy wagon that leaves kush and Kid A.  I think 1 is scum.  I do not think they both are.  Leaning Kid A.

For those ON the Tommy wagon...
I'm townreading Surye, ABR and Dessew.

That leaves me Aegor and Fusion.

tl:dr;
Fusion, Aegor and Kid A are my primary choices for scum.

VOTE: Fusion

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:14 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 737, Gooner wrote:
In post 403, havingfitz wrote:
Of the two leading wagons....Gooner feels like a policy lynch (lynch all lurkers) and his last post/s look genuine. 

I would vote DrPepper to avoid a No Lynch but not Gooner.  Someone else can have that honor.
Fitz's original post makes his wording in his last post seem even stranger. It seems like a scum who is making a hash of faking a townie scumhunting process, trying and failing to replicate the thoughts he would have as town.

VOTE: havingfitz needs to be lynched today.
WTF are you talking about?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:41 am

Post by havingfitz »

Other game nearing deadline... I.e. taking priority.

And your (Gooner) vote/case on me is bs :idea:

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 755, Kid A wrote:so

hi
hi

VOTE: Kid A

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:35 am

Post by havingfitz »

ABR...why did you claim neighborizor under the assumption that we were in LYLO if the reason you came up with the gambit (which I liked btw) was entirely based on us being in LYLO :? 

Because once you claimed neighborizor with me and Rubicon in your neighborhood that blew any chance of the gambit you proposed fooling anyone.  Ex..."Oh hey look....all three players in the neighborhood just voted Player X in quick succession." = not fooled :idea:

le sigh

OK...Gooner is getting on my nerves.  If anyone believes the crap case he continues to push on me please raise your hand.  ffs,  Way to kill a town read (on yourself).  And I like how you leave yourself out of your VCA D1 off the wagon group. 

Also...as a huge advocate of VCAs...while the assumption that 1 scum is off the mislynch and 2 are on it is probably higher odds than not...there could almost just as easily be any combination of scum on or off the D1 and D2 mislynches.  And scum will play it however best suites their situation.

Looking over the first 2 days wagons....I'm more inclined to take a closer look at the players who were on both mislynches: Surye, ABR, Aegor and DPep/chamber.

Surye has been a town read of mine but I can't recall why atm. 

ABR has been a town read of mine but I will admit his LYLO-gambit combined with his LYLO-claim don't make sense to me.  And while I still think ABR is town in large part due to his role....yes...there absolutely can be scum neighborizers. 

Aegor was a suspect of mine for much of D1 and D2 but started to make me think he was town at the end of D2.

DPep/chamber....I don't recall having a strong read either way on DPep....so chamber can be a ????

I guess of the 4 on both mislynches Aegor probably looks the worst to me.

I need to do some ISOs.

As for other players...Gooner has blown a town read I had had on him with his crap push on me. 

I have Rubicon as town.

I have had Dessew as town.

That leaves kush.

My top suspects atm are Gooner, Aegor and kush.  But atm the only 2 I feel very strongly about are probably Rubicon and Dessew.

VOTE: Gooner

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:30 am

Post by havingfitz »

Busy day.

UNVOTE:

What's the case on Surye? Why not Gooner?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 992, Gooner wrote: Why are you unvoting me?
I felt a bit behind on things and that was my step back and see what's going on unvote. Otherwise no reason. Kind of like your vote on me.

VOTE: Gooner

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:41 am

Post by havingfitz »

@Gooner...you keep pushing the same reads contradiction (which doesn't exist?????) that you rehash in and then you include VCA (easily manipulated by scum) and saying I haven't got my hands dirty.  Being on Kid A's mislynch isn't dirty enough for you?  You have conveniently avoided BOTH mislynches.  Whose hands aren't dirty now?  As for my crap case...at various points of today it's garnered a lot more support on you than yours has on me. 

More Gooner votes please.

Chamber...what is your "legwork" leading you towards?  Saying you are losing interest in this game (which you just replaced into :? ) and then blowing off the person you claim to have a confirmed result on seems odd.  If you are working towards suspecting someone you shouldn't be soliciting Aegor's help only to ignore it.

If Gooner doesn't start to gain traction I would consider a move to Kush.  He is one of three people (kush, Gooner adn Rubicon) off both mislynches and I could easily see scum avoiding the mislynches.  If at least one of Gooner or kush is not scum I would be shocked.  And as I have a strong town read on Rubicon...I would be equally shocked if he wasn't town.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:15 am

Post by havingfitz »

Dessew...remind me why you are speculating on scum's potential PRs and how that speculation helps town.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:10 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 853, havingfitz wrote:ABR...why did you claim neighborizor under the assumption that we were in LYLO if the reason you came up with the gambit (which I liked btw) was entirely based on us being in LYLO  

Because once you claimed neighborizor with me and Rubicon in your neighborhood that blew any chance of the gambit you proposed fooling anyone.  Ex..."Oh hey look....all three players in the neighborhood just voted Player X in quick succession." = not fooled

Could you answer this ABR?

Also.....those voting Dessew.....why?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:27 am

Post by havingfitz »

Still holding out for Gooner. If a wagon on kush gains traction I'll move there. Not seeing the interest in Dessew or Surye. RL and Olympics will limit already normally limited weekend posting.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:23 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1053, Aegor wrote:Will explain after it is provided.
This is intriguing......

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:57 am

Post by havingfitz »

Here. Will try to post today. RL and Olympics limited already limited weekend Mafia play.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1108 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:25 am

Post by havingfitz »

Uh....that was a hammer....

Why no claim request? :neutral:

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:57 am

Post by havingfitz »

Sorry....weekend has gotten away from me and holiday plans today do not include mafiascum. I'll be back in swing tomorrow.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:00 am

Post by havingfitz »

Catch up in progress...

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:44 am

Post by havingfitz »

^ how do you play as scum?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:06 am

Post by havingfitz »

Catching up:

@chamber wrt ...why was the ABR kill embarrassing?

I really dislike kush's .  Hiding behind game faults you are obviously aware you are committing is suspect as hell IMO.  How about town is afraid to ignore the obvious?  And Surye expresses same sentiment in .

And now fcuking chamber is another role.  So he's been a mason...a cop...and now a JOAT.  And we are in LYLO so only one mislynch loses the game.  So your claim is worthless to anyone who might suspect you..........  What if the scum team includes chamber and kush.  :idea:  Sidenote...I think I have been a JOAT with 4 abilities....but not 4 abilities as powerful as chamber is claiming.

@chamber wrt ...so I have Dessew as town for most of the game and when he is mislynched...I become scum?  HTF does that work?  Do you think there is more than one scum on the Dessew mislynch?

@kush wrt ...how can Aegor be making a scum claim if you are willing to be lead around by the nose by chamber...who supposedly cleared Aegor.  So you think Aegor is a godfather I assume?

I don't know how in the hell Rubicon sees me as buddies with Gooner when we have been trying like hell to get each other lynched most of the game. 

Surprisingly little to digest today.  My top two town reads are both voting kush.  Two players I suspect are voting Surye.  This makes perfect sense as to why neither of the wagons has gone through yet.  Not enough scum to finish either one of the wagons off.

I'm not voting Surye, so unless a move over the Gooner starts...kush will be getting my vote.

My scum team is Gooner-Kush and chamber...with a slim chance of Rubicon if not chamber.  With chamber claiming JOAT I'd rather hold off on him to see if he can prove his PR.  So yeah....Gooner and kush and TBD.

VOTE: kush

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1291 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:33 am

Post by havingfitz »

^ sorry about that. I have actually been preoccupied with RL. When I checked in yesterday and saw you and I were in a position to end things I was cursing myself for the lengthy delay on my part :(

Then I spent all day yesterday waiting for you to post anything so I'd know you were around but I didn't think I could delay any longer so I voted

And you are one bussing mofo :)

Good game all.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:26 am