Mini Normal 1609: The Case Of Doctor Pepper (Game Over)

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:42 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

VOTE: TTH
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:03 am

In post 12, TellTaleHeart wrote:I'm a neighbor with BBT and from the pregame chatter coupled with the opening vote while lacking a forthcoming explanation, I'm already very distrusting of him.

VOTE: BBT

Very interesting. You knew I suspected you right? That's why you've come out all guns blazing on me. Opening vote? It's RVS, is there a reason you're so paranoid?

I believe TTH slipped to me in the neighbour thread. It looked like she was replying to somebody else with the way she started her message. I think she knows she slipped and is trying to get me out of the way.
In post 26, Boonskiies wrote:@BBT - What are your thoughts on TTH and his neighbor claim along with his suspicion on you?

The neighbour claim is correct. See above for why I believe she is suspicious of me.

Also, my RVS vote is now a serious vote.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:18 am

The more I read her message, the more I think it actually might not be a slip.

I still don't understand her coming for me straight away and letting everyone know there is a neighbourhood. That's just anti-town at best and scummy at worst.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:30 am

In post 34, GreyICE wrote:Oh really

Vote: BBT

Can't you wait until page 3 to claim scum it's so fucking boring when you do things this way.

Elaborate?

@
Boon
- I've asked Mod if I can quote messages from PT to be used in here.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:47 am

In post 37, Anatole Kuragin wrote:VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee

Why do you need to quote to us your discussion of who to night kill?

Nah, you're on the wrong track.

In post 38, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 32, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I still don't understand her coming for me straight away and letting everyone know there is a neighbourhood. That's just anti-town at best and scummy at worst.

Oh? And why is that?

Because you could have waited and tried to work out my alignment throughout D1 instead of just giving away there was a neighbourhood in this game. As town I would expect you to do this, as scum, I think you already knew I was suspicious of you and have attacked me first. I should have seen that coming really.

In post 38, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 29, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Very interesting. You knew I suspected you right? That's why you've come out all guns blazing on me. Opening vote? It's RVS, is there a reason you're so paranoid?

I believe TTH slipped to me in the neighbour thread. It looked like she was replying to somebody else with the way she started her message. I think she knows she slipped and is trying to get me out of the way.

Well, I was already immediately suspicious of BBT the moment I saw he was just a neighbor in my role PM. Aren't scum neighbors really common here? I don't know the statistics, but don't mods make neighborhoods mixed alignments a lot of the time?

I asked BBT about how he planned on reading Wake88. I did this because I had read a couple games with Wake88 in it prior to this and I saw that in both instances, he was a very divisive figure. My logic was that I wanted to get a baseline from BBT by asking him about something he likely wouldn't lie about (his philosophy on reading a certain player) and see if he actually followed through with it in the subsequent day.

The only thing I neglected to do was make sure BBT had actually played a game with Wake88, but I just figured BBT was here long enough to have done so.

He got really weirdly defensive about it and asked me why I was asking about Wake in particular, as if that was questionable. Then he comes out "guns blazing" to begin the day and I'm guessing he probably wasn't going to let everyone else in on what went on the neighborhood QT given that he left his first post completely unexplained.

I had the exact same suspicions when I saw my role PM as well.

You started your message to me with 'I haven't played with him before...' when at that time our conversation consisted of;

BBT: 'Hey TTH, any ideas of how you want to start the day', to which you replied

TTH: 'None'

TTH: 'I haven't played with him before...'

That's how the conversation started, the first 3 messages, and that's how she started talking about Wake.

Given there was no previous mention of Wake in our conversation, the fact she started with that sentence got me thinking. The fact she then started the game by attacking my initial RVS vote and
using this as a reason
to vote me, makes me believe she is scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:12 am

In post 53, massive wrote:*popcorn*

If nothing else, I'm excited now to see how divisive Wake88 is.

BBT
: Was there any chance that TTH was going to look at your "random" vote on page 1 and do anything other than assume it wasn't actually random? You seem surprised that she might be suspicious of you, and that she might out the neighborhood, but isn't RVSing her kinda asking for it?

She may well have looked at it like that. If she was town, she probably doesn't though.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:15 am

Questions for anyone:

What advantage do town gain by outing the neighbourhood on P1?

Why wouldn't TTH wait and try to develop her read on me if she was town as opposed to outing?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:17 am

In post 55, TellTaleHeart wrote:I just walked you through it and there's no evidence you read it.

Ignorance is bliss?

Are you talking about ? Pretty sure you can see I have read it.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:27 am

Yeah. Neighbour is singular in my role PM.

PEdit - @TTH - Well you certainly caught me off-guard by doing it. You've also managed to get 3 votes on me. That advantage enough?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:28 am

Post doesn't make sense because of multiple ninja's.

First part was in response to AK's
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:10 am

All this talk of whether neighbours have pre-game chat is ridiculous.

Every game I have played in I have had pre-game chat if my role allows for it. It's usually quite short as you only have as long as it takes for the majority/everyone to confirm for the game. When that's done, the chat is closed.

Boon's was awful.

Anatole lying is also pretty bad.

VOTE: Anatole
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:37 am

OK, so here is the whole neighbourhood talk for anybody interested. Sorry about the formatting, best I could do with the thread being locked.

BBT:

Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:26 pm
Hey TTH,

Any plans on how to start the day?

TTH:

Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:36 pm
None

TTH

Post #3 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:19 pm
I haven't had any games with him, but I've read a couple games with Wake88 and I've seen his posts around the forum (particularly Mafia Discussion). To my understanding, he's a pretty divisive player.

Have you played with Wake88 before and how do you go about tackling a read like that?

BBT:

Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:35 pm
You haven't had any games with who?

I have no completed games with Wake so I have no idea how to approach him. Is there a reason you have specifically chosen Wake to speak about?

How many of the players do you know?

TTH:

Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:03 pm

In post 4, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You haven't had any games with who?

Wake88

BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I have no completed games with Wake so I have no idea how to approach him. Is there a reason you have specifically chosen Wake to speak about?

Because from the games I have read of his, he's a particularly divisive player due to his... abrasiveness? I suppose that's the nice word for it.

BlueBloodedToffee wrote:How many of the players do you know?

I know you and Flubbernugget. I've read a couple GreyICE games.

Also, whoops.

UNVOTE:
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:43 am

I PM'ed the mod. He said I could quote messages from the thread so long as I don't quote my role PM.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:49 am

In post 122, Wake1 wrote:That #3 was a Scumslip of TTH's, and the person she was talking to has played with me before. Hm...

We should lynch TTH today.

That was my line of thinking. I just starting doubting myself after constantly re-reading it. I think TTH knew I was suspicious and decided to come after me from the get-go.

I hope my stance is a little clearer with this information out.

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:29 am

In post 128, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Uhh.. so are you going to explain it wake?

What do you think the first part of the post is in response to?

'I haven't played with him before'... It looks like it was a response to a different player/topic, no?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:31 am

Especially given there was 2 hours between her first two posts. Why did she not post her questions on Wake in her first response?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:37 am

In post 131, Anatole Kuragin wrote:"I haven't had any games with him, but I've read a couple games with Wake88 and I've seen his posts around the forum (particularly Mafia Discussion)."

that is a complete thought expressing that she expects difficulty in nailing down wake's alignment. Do you guys not see the comma and dependent clause after it?

That's what was making me doubt myself.

But, let's say someone asked her 'Have you played with BBT before?' and she responded with that post. Would that also make sense to you?

Does it look like newbscum asking for advice on how to deal with a potential problem?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:42 am

Scum do need to fake them though.

If you were looking ahead for potential problems that may arise as scum, you found one in Wake and wanted to know how to deal with his type of play style.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:51 am

I'm probably suffering with conf. bias here.

When I saw my role PM, I automatically assumed that TTH was scum. Then I convinced myself after post 3 of the neighbour thread that she slipped. However, during recent exchanges in this thread, I'm beginning to think that TTH is actually town.

If you are town TTH, you made a pretty big mistake in your opening post of this game. You should have waited to see what developed.

UNVOTE:
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:45 am

@doogal - what question have you asked me?

@scrambles - great contribution so far. Have a vote

VOTE: Scrambles
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:08 am

My bad.

In post 142, Doogal121 wrote:I'm not willing to walk away from this whole BBT-TTH thing yet...

BBT, when you quoted, you said the thread was locked. Why? Do you only have night chat or something

Not relevant.

In post 142, Doogal121 wrote:BBT: Did you actually look into the Greyice Anatole LaL claim, or did you just vote it assuming that Greyice was being truthful? If you took him at his word, why didn't you look further?

Nah, I just believed it. I didn't look further, well because, I believed it.

In post 156, Doogal121 wrote:
Here is another question:
BBT, do you just look at the last post and throw a vote down or do you read the thread?

Have you ISO'd Scrambles? Do you disagree with my previous statement?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:15 am

I can't vote all four of them can I?

I chose the latest to actively lurk. That happened to be Scrambles. Like, he is posting, but may as well not be posting because he hasn't said anything.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:18 am

After reviewing;

Csareo's posting hasn't been too bad.

I could happily vote Rufflig or Flubber. Flubber was completely off my radar. He looks just as bad as Scrambles. Would happily lynch either of them right now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:23 am

If they're actively lurking, yeah, it makes them scummy.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:30 am

So, if Scrambles and Flubber continued to contribute in the way they are, you're happy with that? We just continue ignoring them?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:36 am

AK - You're seriously telling me you're OK with Scrambles given everything that's going on in this thread? He completely abstained from commenting on anything of note.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:30 am

We need to get our shit organized. Look how spread out the votes are right now.

Scum must be sitting comfortable.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:00 am

In post 204, Wake1 wrote:

I consider it a possibility. If DP won't clarify whether or not two Scum with Daytalk or pregame chat can quote their posts and make them out to be from a Neighborhood, then that doesn't hinder the notion that BBT and TTH could very well be Scum trying to pull a fast one on us. Start with a squabble, make it look like a Neighborhood dispute, then quickly make up. I've seen elaborate gambits and tricks by Scum, and it would not surprise me if that turned out to be the case.

Yeah...that's not what's happening.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:02 am

Correct.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:06 am

In post 209, Anatole Kuragin wrote:I think he knows that his will alone does not have a direct influence on this game, its mechanics, or the universe in general and it's likely BBT's last comment was facetious.

This guy knows what he is talking about.

AK, where are you at right now? Who are you scum-reading?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:16 am

In post 212, Wake1 wrote:So where do you currently stand on TTH, BBT?

I think she is town
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:24 am

In post 225, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
For any reason other than the previous case against her being pretty bunch bunk?

I think I was suffering from conf. bias the moment I got my role PM. Her responses seem town and I think she was genuinely suspicious of my activity in the neighbour thread.

Also, despite pressure building between the two of us, she was still scum-hunting elsewhere as well.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (isolation #32) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:33 am

In post 229, Wake1 wrote:

Alright. And why, please?

How strong of a Town read?

I ask because you came out of the gates voting for her and saying she Scum-slipped, and now you have her as Town.

Why are you asking questions you know have been answered?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #33) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:59 am

I answered it on this very page.

Are you reading this game?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:19 am

In post 237, Wake1 wrote:
In post 236, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I answered it on this very page.

I guess I didn't see it because it was directed towards Anatole.

If you had quoted my question and said so I would have known.

Are you saying you only read messages that are in direct response to you or contain your username?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:32 am

In post 239, Wake1 wrote:
In post 238, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 237, Wake1 wrote:
In post 236, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I answered it on this very page.

I guess I didn't see it because it was directed towards Anatole.

If you had quoted my question and said so I would have known.

Are you saying you only read messages that are in direct response to you or contain your username?

Absolutely not.

It would help me know you've answered a question of mine if you quote my question and then answer it.

If you were actually reading the game you would have seen that your question had been answered before you even asked it.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:27 am

In post 244, Wake1 wrote:
If BBT is indeed Town, apparently he felt strongly enough to out his Neighborhood while flying out of the gates.

No, I didn't.

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:36 am

In post 253, Wake1 wrote:
In post 247, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 244, Wake1 wrote:
If BBT is indeed Town, apparently he felt strongly enough to out his Neighborhood while flying out of the gates.

No, I didn't.

Was it you or TTH that outed your Neighborhood?

You quoted posts from your supposed QT/PT.

You really should read the game.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:40 am

I feel sorry for anyone that isn't keeping up with this; having to come in and read all this drivel.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:49 am

Maybe this vote will.

VOTE: Wake88
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:51 am

Because I think you're scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:08 am

In post 268, Wake1 wrote:
In post 266, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Because I think you're scum.

OK.

WHY?

Because you're clearly not reading the game and even if you are reading the game, you're not processing the information. Scum would do this. Town would not.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:23 am

In post 284, Wake1 wrote:
Being busy and only having a bit of time to play the game does
not
make you Scum.

Correct. Want you to pay attention to what I say now. Read it slowly and read it carefully.

Not reading posts makes you scummy. You have spent a lot of time (that apparently you don't have) with this back and forth nonsense over the neighbourhood issue. You could (read:should) have spent this time actually reading the game and digesting the information.

You're scum because you're not reading the game. Not because you don't have time.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:39 am

How do you 'miss a few posts'? When you've finished reading the game and you go to work or whatever, do you not come back to the post where you finished reading and start from there? That would make sense, right?

I don't understand how you can miss a few posts.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:07 am

Wake, can you answer please
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:16 am

Fantastic, so again;

How do you miss posts?

Also, for the record; I have worked and supported not just myself, but my family, for a little over 10 years now. Don't be so fucking insulting and get down off your fucking pedestal that you've placed yourself upon.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #46) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:18 am

In fact fuck it. I'm fucking done with this idiot, you're so fucking rude.

I refuse to read/respond/interact with Wake in anyway, shape or form for the rest of this game.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:51 am

Pre-game talk while waiting for all confirmations is normal. I've had it in every game I have played on this site.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:56 am

In post 341, Csareo wrote:
In post 339, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Pre-game talk while waiting for all confirmations is normal. I've had it in every game I have played on this site.

Literally, it would only make sense if you're a mason, traitor, or in mafia.
Usually the neighbor is scum, which is why your claim is even more suspicious.

Well, I'm a neighbour and I had pre-game talk.

I don't know what you mean with your second line. Usually the neighbour is scum? There are two neighbours, you know this right?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:01 am

Why is it useless?

It's almost as good as a mason except you obviously don't know the other person's alignment.
If
there is scum in the neighbour thread, I can assure you that it's TTH.

Also, if TTH is scum, it should guarantee me some time in this game because as soon as I'm lynched/killed and flip town, TTH is like auto lynched after that.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:59 pm

Spoiler: Csareo Case
In post 350, Csareo wrote:
Case for Anatole + BBT + TTH

Well, I first started to think you were scum, when I saw your early vote and unvote for BBT.
VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee

Why do you need to quote to us your discussion of who to night kill?

Usually this is fine, but the unexpected unvote took me by suprise. Scum have a common tactic of voting their buddy early game. Nothing extremely indicative, but certainly suspicious.
Didn't see a justification either.
uhhh

UNVOTE: blue

Then there was this whole interaction with grey ice. Boy, did the sirens go a'flying.

It is masons except they don't know eachother's alignment.

Having at least one scum in a neighborhood has been the situation in every single game I have played with neighbors.

In post 81, GreyICE wrote:
Anatole, what games have you played with neighbors? I find your analysis fascinating.

Sorry, I realized I can't really discuss this more.

In post 106, GreyICE wrote:
Yo, Anatole, I'm calling bullshit

I went through your games. Your last game with a neighborhood had two town neighbors. Do you know what, Anatole? They were both town. Your last game with Neighbors, Anatole.

You know what? There's a very old philosophy. It goes Lynch. All. Liars.

I find it nearly impossible to believe that you didn't even bother to do a quick double check as part of an actual sincere scumhunting effort (instead of piggybacking on the hate). And then you dodged my question, Anatole.

Lynch. All. Liars.

Vote: Anatole

You can lynch Boonskiies when I'm dead for a twofer, fyi.

This post also made me relax my read on BBT, but now that I go back, all of it seems like a way to temporarily relieve himself of pressure, even bringing the statement up in the beginning of his post.
Further indication that the two are in cahoots. Notice how know hostility came back from anatole following this vote? Completely unlike his meta, right?
All this talk of whether neighbours have pre-game chat is ridiculous.

Every game I have played in I have had pre-game chat if my role allows for it. It's usually quite short as you only have as long as it takes for the majority/everyone to confirm for the game. When that's done, the chat is closed.

Boon's 93 was awful.

Anatole lying is also pretty bad.

VOTE: Anatole

Now, skipping the PT topic post which can be found, here
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p6201895
That was literally the scummiest thing I've seen. I'm almost certain it was forged, or details were ommited. The formatting was off, as if someone editted it.
Anyone notice that?
That was my line of thinking. I just starting doubting myself after constantly re-reading it. I think TTH knew I was suspicious and decided to come after me from the get-go.

I hope my stance is a little clearer with this information out.

Convenient, right? Especially after reviewing BBT's earlier posts in the game, Although, it is possible, that telltale is protecting himself, as BBT found this information out earlier.
Could it be a hit, is she trying to remove the liability?
I don't see the scumslip.
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum

Pronoun: He
Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:24 am

Uhh.. so are you going to explain it wake?

This is the second time anatole has came in defense of TTH
It also appears to be the only time the two came into direct conflict, which is why I'm doubting my read on BBT. Here is the third defense....
Why is your first instinct upon reading "tackle a read" to assume the aim is to fabricate a false one?

But HERE is the big tip off, the mother of all fuck ups
I'm probably suffering with conf. bias here.

When I saw my role PM, I automatically assumed that TTH was scum. Then I convinced myself after post 3 of the neighbour thread that she slipped. However, during recent exchanges in this thread, I'm beginning to think that TTH is actually town.

If you are town TTH, you made a pretty big mistake in your opening post of this game. You should have waited to see what developed.

UNVOTE:

God almighty, perhaps they're creating some elaborate plan, it is beyond me. This got me all worked up with theories, and almost certain the above is scum motivated.
In support of my anatole-BBT scum team theory, this fits perfectly. I notice that TTH took off pressure of BBTm despite what she contrary said, following the unvote.
Come on, who do you take us for? Redirecting suspicion
In the midst of the ongoing storms in me vs. BBT and Boon vs. GreyICE, I see that someone is making posts while taking care to sit it all out.

This vote flip was the final tip off on anatole, sychronized perfectly with BBT.
I'm going to keep digging at this until I get more info from reactions and such. That you're dissembling this and now lying about my words is pretty revealing in itself.

VOTE: Anatole Kuragin

Maybe this vote will.

VOTE: Wake88

VOTE: wake

Literally nobody is saying you are scum JUST for not reading "every post" you are scum for a myriad of reasons now, but the one you are TRYING to refute is that you are making cases on people and actively posting while not reading your target's posts and complaining about not having time to read every post. As if posting these braindead cases does not require any time at all.

Making associative cases with no flips to base this information off is pretty bad scum-hunting play.

In post 353, Boonskiies wrote:
BBT on the other hand, I believe is flip flopping all over the place. I see originally why he would want his supposed neighbor to be possibly lynched, but when things started turning into a
"we lynch one, if they flip town, we lynch the other one"
kind of deal, he backed off. I believe he's probably going to bring this up later, when he would be more okay with being lynch. Afterwards, he sees Anatole vs Wake happening and picks a side. He's directly involved with the two, but he is staying under the radar. This makes me have a potential feeling that BBT is trying for a mislynch on either one of them leading into a second mislynch on the other. I've actually played with a scum BBT before, and he's actually playing quite similar. He started lurking when under pressure last time, though.

Intent to vote BBT

Awaiting response.

I did flip-flop all over the place at the start. TTH really caught me off-guard with outing the neighbourhood and I obviously didn't deal with it very well. However, I feel I am much more clear on my stance right now, if there is anything still confusing you, please ask.

@Bold - That is exactly what I
would
want. If TTH is scum, she won't want me lynched because when I flip town she would be auto-lynched. I also won't be killed for the same reasons.

The flip side of this is if TTH is town (which I think she is). In that case, scum would be very happy to get me lynched because TTH is an auto lynch straight after and town won't have started very well.

This wagon has built up on me pretty quickly. That's interesting.

Your analysis on myself/wake/AK is poor. Can you show me where I am setting myself up to be able to lynch AK? Because I feel I'm pretty clear in who I am looking to lynch. Can you also show what you mean by I am staying under the radar? I disagree with that as well.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:44 pm

So Scrambles; How is that catch up getting on?

I mean, you have literally contributed nothing in 15 pages.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #52) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:09 am

In post 371, Doogal121 wrote:Hey everybody, I'm not dead, still dealing with my head cold. I have a lot to catch up on this, will try to have more input later today.

Wouldn't worry. Scrambles is the guy to beat in this department.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (isolation #53) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:06 am

In post 375, Doogal121 wrote:

BBT however is now pushing on a lurker when we have plenty of scuminess to deal with.

Take note of where my vote is.

The amount of people who seem content on letting Scrambles just float by is truly astonishing. 15 pages.
15 pages
... and he has posted nothing relevant at all.

4 total posts is it? Yup, he must be town. He has to be /sarcasm.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #54) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:23 am

Can we have a VC please Mod?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (isolation #55) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:06 am

It takes 7 to lynch.

I believe I have 4 votes so far from reviewing the thread. With another vote intended from Boon which would place me at L-1 (with your vote counted)

This is a dumb wagon.

Csareo, you've been vote-hopping all over this game. Trying to decide which lynch looks achievable?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #56) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:17 am

Sure, if you have taken the time to put one together I don't see why not.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (isolation #57) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:49 am

Here are my thoughts;

VOTE: Csareo

GJ on VC Wake.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #58) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:48 am

In post 396, Csareo wrote:1. The vote flip on me by BBT is the most shameful scum tells this game. This guy is literally hopping votes for whoever is the greatest threat to him. First it was TTH, then Wake, and now me? How is this piss not scum motivated?
He's more interested in protecting himself than playing for town, and uses the vote button way more care free than I would choose to like.
2. @Massive, it isn't that I liked their cases, but the more I think about it, I realize anatole is the least scummy out of the three, most of his stuff can be explained by meta, and if I accept him as partner with one scum, I contradict on alliance tells with the other (TTH +BBT).
That quick hammer policy is so crazy anti town that Boons is on my scum list.

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic. I've seen him play enough to know he's a bit of a troll.

You're talking about me vote-hopping? That's rich. Pretty sure I have also provided reasons for all my votes so far this game.

Using meta. I'd PL you just for that. You obviously realized that your whole AK/TTH/BBT post just didn't add up and you've now backtracked.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (isolation #59) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:51 am

Yup. I'm that bad of a player.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (isolation #60) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:07 am

You need to cater for other people's playstyles.

I have noticed on this site if you defend yourself you're insta-scum. I get lynched all the time because of it, but I won't stop doing it because that's how I play.

It's hard to prove cases on other people when anyone who is active is voting for you and the rest are inactive/not contributing.

As long as TTH gets lynched straight after me then go for it. Lynch me. If she is town, she deserves to be lynched for outing the neighbourhood, if she is scum, well, fantastic.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #61) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:13 am

In post 407, Csareo wrote:I opened up to the possibility that they are launching some elaborate plan, but it's unlikely.
@BBT- Asking to be lynched? This is going to be sad
when you flip town
. Vote for yourself if that is the case.

Scum-slip?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #62) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:19 am

In post 410, Csareo wrote:Actually, it was a mistake. It should read "if you flip town"

That's now what it reads though is it.

I have no doubt it was a mistake.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #63) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:19 am

EBWOP - Not* what it reads.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #64) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:02 pm

In post 418, scrambles wrote:
unvote
vote: Csaero

I think that was a slip

You're all caught up then? You have nothing else to say?

If this guy flips scum and he gets away with this all game I'm not going to have good things to say about town post-game.

In post 420, Flubbernugget wrote:STOP. MAKING. ME. WANT. TO. VOTE. YOU. HOLYTITTYFUCKINGFUCK.

Who was you talking about?

In post 426, Boonskiies wrote:I'm not scum reading Csareo. :/

Are you town-reading him?

In post 409, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 407, Csareo wrote:I opened up to the possibility that they are launching some elaborate plan, but it's unlikely.
@BBT- Asking to be lynched? This is going to be sad
when you flip town

Scum-slip?

So yeah, Csareo slipped. If anybody disagress, which obviously some do as they haven't voted him yet; please explain to me.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #65) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:56 pm

Is there a reason you want him to stop making you want to vote him?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #66) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:09 am

Oh so meta? Great.

You can vote him now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #67) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:26 am

He said
when
I flip town. I even put it in big, bold letters.

Like he knew my alignment. How could he know my alignment?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (isolation #68) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:07 pm

In post 434, massive wrote:
If you weren't being pushed right now, would you still support TelltaleHeart as (essentially) a policy lynch?

No. I only want TTH lynched to justify my lynch.

In post 435, Flubbernugget wrote:
Do you realy think that's a slip and not an ego thing?

Pretty sure it was a slip. Just look at it in the context of his post.

In post 436, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
Does that go for the other people you impulsively voted at different points too?

Can you explain the relation of me voting people impulsively to getting frustrated with lurkers?

In post 442, Csareo wrote:
The wagon is evidentally reactionary. Has BBT voted someone who wasn't pressuring him?
Vote flipping to people who pressure you is the scummiest thing imaginable.

Pretty sure this has already been shown to be false (and it wasn't even by me).
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #69) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:51 pm

In post 467, Boonskiies wrote:Alright, I said I had the intent to vote, and my mind hasn't been changed.

VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee

So you've chosen to completely ignore my ?

Did you think if you just waited a while I would forget or it wouldn't become relevant anymore?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #70) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:45 am

In post 476, Boonskiies wrote:@BBT - I also explained there that once we started talking about auto lynching the other, you completely backtracked. I believe you were hoping to get TTH lynched, and have no repercussions towards yourself. Granted, there's still the possibility of both of you being scum, which in case, it gives even more reason for you guys to try to stay away from a lynch. About the Anatole thing, you saw that him and Wake were going at and you picked a side. If Wake would have been lynched, you could have easily went "Oh, that must mean Anatole is scum! Let's lynch him because he was attacking a townie. HAR HAR HAR!!!!" What i meant by 'staying under the radar' was you let it be an "Anatole vs Wake" deal, while slyly peeping in now and then, and trying to keep focus off of you until you actually have to bring it back to you.

And I said to you I was all for it. If I get lynched on the premise of being in a neighbourhood then TTH
has
to be lynched after me. I think you will be lynching two townies though.

So I picked a side between AK and Wake but stayed under the radar? Do you not find those two things contradictory? I could have posted nothing, that would have been staying under the radar. If I wanted the focus off me, why did I get involved when I didn't have to?

I think I have been the focus the majority of this game; so you thinking I am trying to stay under the radar is absurd.

PEdit -
@Boon
If I get lynched and flip town, what is your read on TTH? I find it odd you've just completely excluded her from your reads list there (I know you've excluded other people, but TTH is fairly central to everything that's going on)
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #71) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:03 am

In post 481, Boonskiies wrote:If you flip town? Interesting.

This is magic. Are you seriously implying that you think this is a slip;

In post 479, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:If I get lynched and flip town, what is your read on TTH?

And this isn't?

In post 407, Csareo wrote:This is going to be sad when you flip town.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #72) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:39 am

I really like The Rufflig's .

I'm willing to lynch Csareo or Boon today
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #73) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:54 am

In post 498, Flubbernugget wrote:
That post is pure D1 association tells. You're constantly complaining about D1 association tells.

Now this is a lynch all liars I can get behind.

It looks more to me about Boon's inconsistencies in his reads/explanations
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (isolation #74) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:34 am

You're not allowed to change your reads to suit whatever case you feel like pushing, no.

You're pretty much covering all bases (scenarios) allowing you to line possible lynches up with a valid explanation for each lynch.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #75) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

In post 510, Csareo wrote:Suddenly BBT scum reads boonskies as well.
Reactionary plays are scum plays.

Pro Tip: Stop fucking voting for those who scum read you

This is very much wrong. It's how I play. The amount of times I have seen 'BBT is reactive rather than pro-active and he gets defensive therefore he is scum' is ridiculous. It's a playstyle thing, a lot of people don't like how I play or even attempt to understand it.

I can be aggressive and pro-active; however, if I get put on the back foot first, I pretty much focus on trying to defend myself and trying to explain why somebody's case on me is bad as opposed to scum-hunting.

In post 514, Csareo wrote:
@BBT- Who do you think is town?

So far Rufflig and AK are my two biggest town-reads. TTH is a moderate town-read.

I'm also leaning town on Wake and Flubber.

In post 529, Boonskiies wrote:Dude...I don't necessarily have to make up my mind at this point. It's day 1. We are literally accomplishing nothing with your constant reiteration of the same thing causing the response of my constant replies of the same thing.

Yeah, you kind of do. The way you're approaching it is like 'Right now, I think it could be Scenario A. However, if I'm wrong I can just move onto Scenario B because I already thought that as well even though it completely contradicts the first scenario I was pushing'. You're lining up lynches based on multiple scenarios so you have a valid explanation to fall back on when you're wrong.

You can't town-read someone in one scenario, and then scum-read them in a different scenario. You need to commit to one.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (isolation #76) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:00 am

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Boon
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #77) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:04 am

In post 547, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: BBT

Is it scummy to leave a naked vote on someone you're already voting for?

Umm, what are you talking about?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #78) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:08 am

In post 549, Csareo wrote:
Can we PLEASE kill him now?

You should relax. I'm town.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #79) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:12 am

K.

Lynch Boon.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #80) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:18 am

So, here's where I'm at right now;

Town

AK
Rufflig
Massive
Wake
---------
TTH
Flubber
Csareo

Null

GreyICE
Doogal121
Rambler

Scum

scrambles
Boonskiies

One of my null reads is prob scum as well.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #81) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:18 am

In post 553, Csareo wrote:Why?

You been reading?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #82) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:22 am

In post 556, Csareo wrote:Justify the read. Now.

Can you ISO me?

If you can't find why I think Boon is scum, I'll quote it for you.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (isolation #83) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:23 am

You should ISO me now.

See if you can find it.

I promise it's there.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #84) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:30 am

and .

I forgot you scum-slipped. You seem to genuinely believe your case on me though and it makes me want to town-read you. But you scum-slipped.

Hmm.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #85) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:40 am

In post 563, Csareo wrote:That's the only reason you have for voting him? Dude, bear with me.
I could understand a player like massive casting a vote, as he hasn't abused the vote function, but you've flopped around so many times.
There is no logical reason why we shouldn't lynch you, unless you can provide a VERY good case that I can get behind.

OK. Don't lynch me because I'm town.

I'm not saying I am playing well. In fact, this is probably my worst game to date. I'm struggling. I got caught off-guard massively by TTH outing the neighbourhood and I've pretty much been on the back-foot since then.

This hasn't allowed me to play my usual game and I agree that I have done barely any scum-hunting. Now I'm in No-Man's-Land and I don't know what to do.

So, there you have it.

Someone give me a good case to sheep so I can get myself together for D2.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #86) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:46 am

It's not an AtE.

It's my thoughts on my play so far this game.

I have no doubt you won't be the only person to see it as AtE, but there isn't much I can do about that.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #87) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:59 am

In post 569, Csareo wrote:I've read enough of your past games to know your meta is off.
You're usually extremely eager to scum hunt, have a high activity volume, and are constantly asking questions.
I'm not seeing any of that here. You remind me of my time as noob scum.

Sheeping every wagon, being reactionary to those who scum read me, lots of ATE.
My biggest scum tell is extreme theme analysis to fake scum hunting, but that doesn't really apply here.

Meta is a bad scum-hunting tool.

For example, you should go check my first game on this site where I was scum. Newbie 1495. Does it look like I was doing all those pro-town things you just stated?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #88) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:04 pm

In post 571, Csareo wrote:That was also your first game. Ever.

Point being what?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #89) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:04 pm

In post 576, Boonskiies wrote:
So you are town reading your 3 previous biggest scum reads now? Nice. The ignorance in this game is painful. I'm going to be a mislynch that he's just going to be able to shrug off as "Meh, Boon was trollin'. He seemed scummy."

I just can't win with you can I? So, I was scum-reading people who went after me, but now I don't scum-read people who go after me, I town-read them.

Which one is it?

I've also been scum-reading Scrambles for quite some time and town-reading TTH for a good while as well. I was pissed off with Wake when we were interacting. The only read that's really changed as of late is Csareo, and I'm still not sure on that one.

In post 578, massive wrote:
Is your lynch an immediate concern? Seems a little early to get defensive when the main wagon is on BBT and there are two other people with the same number of votes as you.

This ^^
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #90) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:42 am

In post 588, Doogal121 wrote:538 had the best case against BBT. Then he(BBT) hops in and unvotes and revotes the same person without any explanation.

Nah. I unvoted Csareo and voted Boon.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (isolation #91) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:45 am

We really need a VC.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (isolation #92) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:08 am

In post 596, Csareo wrote:Reason is telling me BBT is scum.
My gut is saying he's 100% idiot town.

Not trusting my gut on this one, which is why I REALLY want the replacements to enter this game.

Your second statement is semi-true. I'm not an idiot though, just having a bad game.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #93) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:27 am

In post 598, Csareo wrote:
I don't like how you keep affirming these things.
ATE never works, I guarantee it.

It's not AtE. It's fact. Given you meta'd me, you know it to be true.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #94) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:36 am

In post 605, Csareo wrote:@Wake- Why would there even be three scum in a 9 player game? That's imbalanced from my POV.

Fake town-slip?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (isolation #95) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:39 pm

In post 604, Csareo wrote:It is ATE, or why else would you even respond to that post?

So, you use meta to support your argument, but you disregard any meta that completely contradicts the case you're trying to push right? This, this is why meta is such a shit tool for scum-hunting. It's so subjective.

In post 638, Flubbernugget wrote:
This is going to be one hell of an assocation tell if he flips scum.

And when I flip town?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #96) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:24 pm

In post 647, Csareo wrote:
So, you use meta to support your argument, but you disregard any meta that completely contradicts the case you're trying to push right? This, this is why meta is such a shit tool for scum-hunting. It's so subjective.

I didn't use meta. ATE is not a meta tell, it's a general scum tell.

In post 569, Csareo wrote:I've read enough of your past games to know your meta is off.

In post 572, Csareo wrote:Meta is an okay tool. When you play with people for a long time, you can tell when something is off.
I'm using the meta change as more of a "supporting reason" on why we should lynch you.

This is you not using meta then?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (isolation #97) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:31 pm

Regardless, you're still using meta to support my lynch right?

I'm asking why you're ignoring meta that contradicts your case.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #98) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:38 pm

Wow, you're so difficult.

You said you were using meta to support your push for my lynch. I quoted this.

I then asked you earlier, and I am asking again now, why you're ignoring meta that contradicts your case. Such as when I pointed you to Newbie 1495 where I was scum and played nothing like I am playing this game.

If you're going to use meta to support your push for my lynch, you should be able to justify it.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (isolation #99) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:02 am

In post 667, Csareo wrote:
Will you just fucking tell me what meta contradicts my case?
I didn't bring newbie 1495 up, you did.

I don't consider meta evidence that the person who we're discussing gives me. That's like saying "I'm town because I played like I am in X"

Yeah, so this just proves my whole point about meta being subjective and a shit scum-hunting tool.

You're saying you're using meta to support your case. What meta is this? Tell me what meta you're using.

You're telling me to tell you what meta contradicts your case. Then when I point you in the direction of meta that contradicts your case, you reply with 'lulz, I'm not using meta that you point me to coz that meta contradicts my case and means I can't use meta to support my case on you'.

I'm going to vote for you again now because I forgot you slipped and you're tunnelling pretty badly.

VOTE: Csareo
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (isolation #100) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:07 am

At least I'm consistent...right?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (isolation #101) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:10 am

Oh hey, you're still here.

Can you respond to now?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (isolation #102) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:30 am

In post 672, Csareo wrote:Well, first, let me ask this.
You're voting me because I made, in your eyes, a false statement?

No. I'm voting you because you scum-slipped and you're suffering from a serious case of tunnel-vision right now.

In post 674, Csareo wrote:
Name one thing you've done to hunt scum this game? Name one thing you've done besides defend yourself, and act like a complete and utter fool?

I've already said I haven't done much scum-hunting. Given I am the leading wagon, I am trying to defend myself in order to stop myself getting lynched.

In post 676, Csareo wrote:And you still haven't told me what meta you're reffering to.

Are you serious with this question right here? You can't be. I know you can't be. This can't be a legit question. No, no it isn't. You're trolling me. You must be trolling me. I know I've already answered this question before and you even replied to my answer. I know it. I'm not crazy. I took my pills today. I...took...my...pills
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #103) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:58 am

In post 680, Csareo wrote:Everytime I ask what meta you're referring to, you repeat yourself.
You're hesitant to actually answer the question.
Am I missing something?

I'm going to answer this below. Stay tuned.

In post 686, Wake1 wrote:I'm currently V/LA.

BBT, Flubber and TTH, what're your reads on Csareo?

Scum. He scum-slipped remember? He's also tunneling and making no attempt to develop any other reads (which funnily enough, is what he is accusing me of doing)

In post 688, Flubbernugget wrote:
The only thing that is going to get me to scum read Csaero is either lurking or one hell of a scum slip.

Like this?

In post 409, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 407, Csareo wrote:This is going to be sad
when you flip town

Scum-slip?

In post 691, Omph wrote:
BBT, there was a point when you thought Csareo may have been town as indicated here,

In post 562, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: and .

I forgot you scum-slipped. You seem to genuinely believe your case on me though and it makes me want to town-read you. But you scum-slipped.

Hmm.

Can you pinpoint or quote a specific thing he said or something that happened that made you think this?

was the main one. It felt genuine to me.

In post 710, Csareo wrote:
BBT reminds me of what I was like as noob scum

If you're going to use meta to support your push for my lynch, you should use it correctly. In my very first game on this site, VERY FIRST GAME, I was scum. This was Newbie 1495 (here; http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=46044) Now, if I was going to be bad as scum, this would be it right?
Please, show me similarities between that game and this game.

In post 732, Csareo wrote:
She's been null for a long time now.

A null read. After 30 pages. Further evidence of your tunneling and lack of attempt at scum-hunting anywhere else.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (isolation #104) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:26 am

I would like to request that since I play in a different time zone to most people here that if I get to L-1 and somebody states I2H (overnight, while I'm sleeping) that I get 24 hours to respond/make my last post.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (isolation #105) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:17 pm

Csareo, you don't have to worry about me flipping scum. It's not going to happen, but you already know that. Amirite?

I would guess the scum are on my wagon and trying to push my lynch through before Csareo's.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #106) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:57 pm

In post 821, Csareo wrote:
Okay, so here is exactly why you're being scum read.
You make a statement accusing me of being scum, but also claim scum is both trying to push a lynch on you...... then me?
Not only does that line of reasoning contradict itself, and your vote on me, but it straight up doesn't make sense :facepalm:

All that aside, this is another mistake not to different from TTH's. It heavily implicates that you are well aware of a scum motivated push on me.

Can you read?

I said scum are trying to push my lynch through before yours. That is to say, scum are trying to make sure I am lynched D1, and not you. Capiche?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (isolation #107) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:02 pm

*Yawn* at semantics.

I just told you what I meant.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #108) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:27 pm

Are you fucking serious? How is that a fucking slip?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #109) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:32 pm

I didn't say scum would move onto Csareo. I said scum are trying to lynch me before Csareo gets lynched.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #110) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:50 pm

@Mod - Can we have updated VC please.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (isolation #111) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:43 am

But I'm town.

I've done nothing scummy.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (isolation #112) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:55 am

In post 867, Csareo wrote:So wishy washy voting wasn't scummy?
The reactive arguments weren't scummy?
Even putting that aside, the tip off is how weird other people got when I put pressure on you.
They got weird and defensive, lighting up on me with shitty cases.

You pracitically agreed with me earlier that one of our two static wagons must be scum.
I find it odd that scum wouldn't of tipped one of the wagons if they weren't defending someone.
It is nearly confirmed that 2 scum are on either me or you, and I'm hoping others will see how it only makes sense if they're on me.

It really comes down to Anatole and Wake making a decision.
No pressure guys.

Vote-hopping isn't scummy. What are the scum motivations behind doing that?

I'm a reactive player. It's a play-style thing. Again, not scummy.

Who is getting weird? Do you think it's possible you're just presenting a bad case?

I do agree that scum is on one of us, and they're prob on me because I'm town and you're scum. I find the people on my wagon much, much scummier than yours also.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (isolation #113) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:58 am

That's all you're going to respond to?

What are the scum motivations for vote-hopping? I think scum would be less inclined to vote hop so as not to bring attention to themselves. But, that's just me.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (isolation #114) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:10 am

In post 878, Csareo wrote:Scum usually vote hop so they can be apart of the lynching wagon.
In my expierience, they jump on the wagon in the middle.

Seriously, that's all you're going to respond to?

It's extremely difficult (and time consuming) to trace back my votes due to the serious lack of VC's in this game.

However, when I voted AK I believe he was at L-6.

When I voted TTH, she was at L-6.

When I voted Scrambles he had no votes.

When I voted Boon he was at L-6.

I have to state that these are from quick skims of the thread, but I believe they're pretty accurate.

So, you talking about scum jumping on in the middle of a wagon is pretty irrelevant in relation to me.

Wow, you actually just claimed VT. Also, you definitely cannot quote role PM's.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #115) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:15 am

In post 895, Csareo wrote:That's definitely possible.
I'm not scum reading TTH or anyone defending him until he flips either scum or town (which I'm pretty confident he'll flip scum).
His affiliation will speak a lot for who's he's associated himself with.
If TTH and BBT were scum buddies though, wouldn't she of removed her vote off of him?

But you already said 'it will be sad when I flip town'.

Also, is that all you're going to respond to? Seriously?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #116) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:18 am

I can do Csareo's for him.

Town - ...

Null - Everyone but BBT

Scum - BBT.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #117) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:24 am

In post 873, Boonskiies wrote:
BlueBloodedToffee(5)
– TellTaleHeart, Flubbernugget, Csareo, Boonskiies, Doogal121
Csareo(5)
– Omph, The Rufflig, Green Crayons, BlueBloodedToffee, massive

Aww man, look how scummy my wagon is.

An intermittent TTH who is strangely staying out of the way even though she was the first to want me lynched. Like, she is doing very little to push this lynch through.

Flubber - an active lurker

Csareo - Mr. Tunnel Vision

Boon - Very little contribution outside of wanting me lynched

Doogal - Active lurker.

Look how townie Csareo's wagon looks.

Seriously. Look at those wagons.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (isolation #118) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:26 am

EBWOP - Csareo - Mr. Tunnel Vision/Scum-Slipper.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #119) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:27 am

I am also sick of this game.

AtE. Oh yeah.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (isolation #120) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:29 am

Haha, I actually laughed out loud.

Sorry man, but you're chasing the wrong guy.

Look at those wagons.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (isolation #121) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:32 am

You can use it.

But you have to use it properly and objectively.

Not subjectively like you tried last time.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (isolation #122) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:34 am

Nah. I don't like meta. I don't use meta.

All I ask is that if someone is going to insist on using a poor scum-hunting tool that they use it objectively and correctly.

Which you didn't do.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (isolation #123) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:50 am

Prob town
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #124) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:55 am

I just feel like you're genuinely trying to solve the game.

I also think scum are most likely to make sure their vote is being put to good use in the current situation.

PEdit - A null read after 30-something pages. Fantastic, just fantastic.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (isolation #125) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:56 am

In post 923, Wake1 wrote:Csareo, BBT, what do you think of Boonskiies flattery towards me early on in this game?

Does he normally do that?

Would any of you be willing to lynch Flubbernugget today? I'd like to know where he is on your radars.

I'd lynch Flubber today.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (isolation #126) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:57 am

In post 927, Csareo wrote:I'm not willing to lynch flubber today.

Why?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (isolation #127) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:59 am

I'm not going into details.

I just told you why I think you're town.

PEdit - You'll lynch massive for lurking but not Flubber? Are you serious right now?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (isolation #128) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:00 am

Flubber is contributing nothing and is lurking
hard

His vote on me was also pretty opportunistic.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #129) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:01 am

In post 934, Csareo wrote:I guess BBT is right, I'm being a bit of a hypocrite.
I'll own up to that. I guess the only person I'm willing to lynch is BBT.

How scummy of you.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (isolation #130) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:05 am

In post 937, Csareo wrote:Okay, I don't want to continue playing with BBT.
He's a straight up
idiot
townie. I'm restricting communication before I let this game stress me out and
ruin my day.
I scum-slip again.

Fixed.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (isolation #131) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:09 am

Flubber is playing elsewhere. He is lurking hard and has contributed nothing.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #132) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:14 am

In post 945, Boonskiies wrote:
Flubber isn't posting enough right now, and it feels as if it would just be a policy lynch if we were to lynch him.

What is your opinion on what Flubber
has
posted?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (isolation #133) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:17 am

In post 948, Green Crayons wrote:I just read through Flubber's ISO, and confirmed what I thought from my first read through: his posts all read like genuine town reactions.

I would appreciate him having a more active role in this game, though.

I don't see it.

You think his vote on me was genuine? He has contributed nothing and continues to do so. Just sitting back waiting for a lynch to go through.

I've noticed a trend across this site lately where all of the active players get involved with each other because they are the most active and that's where the most information is. Whilst this is happening, scum are sitting back and just waiting for a good opportunity to jump on the right wagon.

I, personally, am sick of letting scum lurk their way to end-game having done absolutely nothing.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #134) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:21 am

In post 952, Boonskiies wrote:Hmm, he posted a lot more than I remember. He seems kind of trolly, and I guess I could see him flipping scum, but since I think your scum, do I think he'd actually try and bus you so early in Day 1? Yeah...I do...sigh. I'm really sick of not knowing anything this game. Watch the scum team be AK, Doogal, and Omph...

But what if I told you I'm town and my wagon is pretty scummy. Like, let's just pretend that I'm 100% mod-confirmed town. Look at the people on my wagon...

What would you think then?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #135) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:22 am

Associative reads are bad with no flips. Just saying.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (isolation #136) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:23 am

He's scum.

Using a lot of fake-rage and AtE.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (isolation #137) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:26 am

Wow, out of all the people on my wagon you choose TTH as your first scumspect...even before Flubber and Doogal.

That is interesting.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (isolation #138) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:27 am

In post 961, Wake1 wrote:
In post 959, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:He's scum.

Using a lot of fake-rage and AtE.

And you know this how?

Because he's fake rage-quit like 3 times already.

The AtE should be obvious.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (isolation #139) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:32 am

In post 965, Boonskiies wrote: Flubber I've already talked about. Csareo I am seriously hoping is town at this point, and if he flips scum, he hardcore played me like a violin, and I know Boonskiies is town. Yes, if I had to choose, TTH is my biggest scumspect
ON YOUR WAGON.
I find people on Csareo's wagon scummier.

Indeed, you said you could see Flubber being scum and you could see him bussing me.

So, given that you're scum-reading Flubber, you must have some serious scum-tells on TTH, right?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (isolation #140) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:33 am

In fact, you're scum-reading two people on my wagon and you're still wiling to push my lynch through.

How strange.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (isolation #141) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:38 am

In post 971, Boonskiies wrote:I'm not scum reading Flubber. I could see it, but I'm not scum reading him. He's a null. If I wasn't able to see the possibility of him being scum at this point, he'd be a town read for me...LOGIC.

@GC - Ah, I went back and checked her ISO, and it seems I misread. Regardless, she still is new to the site.

Ah, another null-read after nearly 40 pages. Fantastic, just fantastic.

PEdit - Yeah, but you said you could see Flubber being scum. Then chose TTH if you had to pick one person, so this means that TTH is scumm
ier
than Flubber, correct?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (isolation #142) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:44 am

Another null-read after nearly 40 pages. Fantastic, just fantastic.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (isolation #143) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:47 am

Wake, I have nothing to say.

It feels fake. He said he was quitting to calm down and returned like 2 minutes later. It just doesn't feel like genuine rage.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (isolation #144) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:50 am

Hmm, I don't think I get it.

I also don't like all these null reads flying around.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (isolation #145) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:02 pm

Anything else what?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (isolation #146) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:04 pm

Hmm, you were ready to hammer me Wake?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #147) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:06 pm

Wow, I'm pretty sure you were about to hammer me.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (isolation #148) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:10 pm

In post 992, Wake1 wrote:I'm also getting the distinct feeling that other players are stepping back and letting us go at it.

Yeah, that's where I'm at as well.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #149) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:13 pm

I'd lynch Flubber in a heartbeat.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (isolation #150) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:16 pm

For actively lurking and contributing nothing.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (isolation #151) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:17 pm

Massive has contributed. Compare their ISO's.

Doogal has contributed some. Much more inclined to lynch Flubber.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (isolation #152) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:20 pm

Csareo, why are you taking the game backwards?

Town want to progress the game. Not stall it.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (isolation #153) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:21 pm

In post 1007, Wake1 wrote:He hasn't contributed anything?

@BBT

Correct.

In post 1008, Csareo wrote:Even BBT agreed that "scum are trying to lynch him before me".
One of us most go today, and right now, a lot of the decision making relies on you, jagged appliance, and anatole.

Why are you presenting false scenarios?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (isolation #154) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:25 pm

Nah, that's not me saying me or you have to be lynched today.

You're really bad at misrepresenting people. You should stop doing it.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (isolation #155) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:27 pm

Flubber isn't contributing. Surprised he hasn't been prodded actually, when did he last post?

Same for Scrambles/Jagged (need to give Jagged time though)

TTH hasn't done much lately either.

PEdit - it's directed at Csareo.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (isolation #156) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:29 pm

Whoops. Replace Jagged with Omph.

GreyIce/Jagged are also not contributing.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (isolation #157) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:29 pm

Wake I've already answered that
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (isolation #158) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:31 pm

In post 1019, Csareo wrote:You made a statement that scum are voting you to protect me.
Clearly represented by your vote on me.
If you think I'm scum, I'm surprised you're so eager to drop your suspicions and focus on a bipartisan lynch on flubber.
Seems all to oppurtunistic.

@Wake88, that's what has me off also. Obviously you would have to acknowledge flubber contributed somewhat around that of massive, who has half of flubbers posts, yet massive, the one associating himself with BBT, is being town read by BBT?

Opportunistic to lynch someone who has 0 votes right now? Yeah, super opportunistic.

Compare the content of Massive's posts to Flubber's posts. It's quality, not quantity of posts.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (isolation #159) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:31 pm

In post 1002, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Massive has contributed. Compare their ISO's.

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (isolation #160) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:31 pm

1027 is for Wake
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (isolation #161) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:38 pm

In post 1030, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1027, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1002, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Massive has contributed. Compare their ISO's.

In post 1028, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:1027 is for Wake

Massive and Doogal have 23 posts each.

Flubber has 48.

Why exactly
do you say they've contributed more than him?

You've yet to actually answer in detail why this is.

Already answered.

See 1026.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (isolation #162) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:40 pm

No thanks.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (isolation #163) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:42 pm

Because you over-anaylze everything and I really don't want to get into that with you.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (isolation #164) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:44 pm

Awww, shiiiiiit.

Someone better state intent-to-hammer and give me 24 hours to respond and post my last post.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (isolation #165) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:46 pm

Nah, you still need one more person to vote me.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (isolation #166) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:48 pm

I've already had Neighbour claimed for me.

I'm in no danger of being lynched right now. If someone states intent to hammer, I'll provide my final thoughts/reads-list.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (isolation #167) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:49 pm

I just said that.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (isolation #168) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:50 pm

You mean English?

I wonder why it's called English. Hmm.

PEdit - How is that anti-town?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (isolation #169) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:51 pm

Made in England.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (isolation #170) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:52 pm

I like to give a final post before I'm lynched. What's wrong with that?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (isolation #171) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:58 pm

I've just said I'm in no danger of being lynched.

How did you translate this into 'I'm confident I'm going to be lynched?'
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (isolation #172) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:42 pm

In post 1066, Flubbernugget wrote:
Also restating my scum read on BBT because I already typed it up:

BBT was scummy for sheeping GreyICE, and immediately hopping off the vote when it went nowhere. Everything else he's done has been incredibly reactionary, and his major defense of it boils down to "that's just my meta," when it says in his
fucking sig of all places
that meta arguments are full of shit. Seems like desperate scum not knowing how to defend his actions. Oh and I feel he's active lurking by making no other contributions in the last few pages than saying I should be lynched for active lurking.

No. First, I would have had to stay on the wagon a little longer to see if it was going anywhere. Secondly, I trusted someone else's post without checking up on it, that was a mistake on my part. I unvoted after making said mistake, I fail to see the problem.

Reactionary is my play-style. It has nothing to do with meta. It's how I play.

If you could quote me saying 'that's just my meta' I'll hammer myself and walk away from this site for good. I know I would never say that.

I'm actively lurking. Jesus Christ, that's fucking rich.

Is pursuing your lynch contributing? Is questioning people's reads contributing? Is engaging in discussion on the current issues contributing? Is answering people's questions contributing? I think you will find the answer to all of these is yes and that's what I have been doing over the last few pages. Whilst you have actually been lurking.

It's funny how you come in and post once you get mentioned for lurking though. Good job.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (isolation #173) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:20 am

AK, can you elaborate on why you think both wagons are on town?

Would you not have expected one of the lynches to have been pushed through by now if that was the case?

I don't know why TTH is saying I have referred to my own meta. Because I haven't.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (isolation #174) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:27 am

In post 1091, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
I think there are enough cautious players in this game that the two wagons could be both town. Two DPs from now and we have two wagons like this it may mean something. Day 1, mafia are fishing for towncred and trying to avoid doing anything loud and stupid. If they know the two most likely lynches are mislynches they're probably sitting back sipping mai-tais waiting for some idiot like Boonskies to drop the hammer. Why would they rush?

Hmm, OK. That makes sense. Someone also stated earlier that scum will be unwilling to move votes so as to avoid garnering unwanted attention and I agree with that also.

I just don't see any other wagons forming though.

Other than GreyICE, who are your biggest scum-reads?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (isolation #175) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:45 am

In post 1084, TellTaleHeart wrote:@Green Crayons:

I still think BBT is likely scum. I had doubts a while ago and tried to make myself happy with a townread on him, but failed for a few reasons. There's
still
the neighbor meta and I absolutely hate the Csareo vote. The whole "reactive is my meta" isn't doing much for me either since that was his go-to line when I called him out on it in Chosen mafia.

See, this is what makes me think you're town. You keep referring to neighbourhood meta as one of your reasons for thinking I am scum. If you were scum, you would know you're pretty much setting yourself up to be lynched D2 after I flip town.

I just don't understand there being two townies in a neighbourhood. Why not just use Masons.

I haven't referred to my meta once. I am a reactive player, it's as simple as that. It really isn't alignment indicative.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1120 (isolation #176) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:24 am

I love it when people use meta to try to read me and get it completely wrong.

It actually makes me happy.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #177) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:02 am

I posted everything except Mod's posts.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (isolation #178) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:04 am

Yeah.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (isolation #179) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:08 am

I don't understand..

You just asked if myself or TTH had anything else to share from PT. I said I posted everything.

What are you looking for?

PEdit - I don't think we're allowed to quote Mod posts. If DP says it's good, I'll do it.

I assume this is to simply prove it is actually a neighbourhood? The whole scum PT theory is laughable IMO.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (isolation #180) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:13 am

Seriously Wake, drop that theory.

There's nothing else from the PT because that's all we posted.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (isolation #181) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:16 am

Oh, I see.

I'm pretty sure TTH answered this a long time ago but...it's only night-talk allowed.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (isolation #182) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:17 am

You're right. We're not.

Do you want a clap?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (isolation #183) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:19 am

In post 1148, Anatole Kuragin wrote:night + pre-game is pretty standard

Pre-game is the part people are having a problem with I believe.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (isolation #184) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:28 am

In post 1155, Wake1 wrote:
Partially right.

I want to understand why you two haven't been talking at all as Neighbors.

Also why you don't/won't quote the mod's posts since he himself said the PT was fair game.

I'm going to pretend this is the first time you have asked that question for my sanity.

Hey Wake, what an excellent and insightful question. The reason TTH and myself haven't been talking is that we're now restricted to night-talk only.

Another fantastic question - Should the Mod confirm I am OK to quote his post from the PT, I shall indeed do that.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (isolation #185) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:32 am

Hahhaa, this is going to be so funny if we're allowed to post the Mod's opening post.

It tells you nothing.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (isolation #186) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:34 am

I hope he allows me to post it.

I'm going to laugh so hard.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (isolation #187) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:37 am

In post 456, TellTaleHeart wrote:
I missed them the first time. There's no need to be rude.

1. Yes, BBT is my only neighbor.
2. We do not have day chat.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (isolation #188) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:38 am

Over 700 posts ago you learned we did not have day-chat.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (isolation #189) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:39 am

There's plenty to laugh about. This whole scum quoting from their PT topic is pretty funny and people using meta to read me and getting it hugely wrong is also pretty funny.

PEdit - If we don't have day-chat...when do you think we would be able to talk?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (isolation #190) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:41 am

You used meta to support your lynch (subjectively)

Pretty sure TTH has referred to my meta as well.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (isolation #191) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:44 am

You're usually extremely eager to scum hunt, have a high activity volume, and are constantly asking questions.
I'm not seeing any of that here. You remind me of my time as noob scum.

Sheeping every wagon, being reactionary to those who scum read me, lots of ATE.
My biggest scum tell is extreme theme analysis to fake scum hunting, but that doesn't really apply here.

Is this you not using meta?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (isolation #192) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:47 am

In post 1084, TellTaleHeart wrote:
I still think BBT is likely scum. I had doubts a while ago and tried to make myself happy with a townread on him, but failed for a few reasons. There's
still
the neighbor meta and I absolutely hate the Csareo vote. The whole "reactive is my meta" isn't doing much for me either since that was his go-to line when I called him out on it in Chosen Mafia.

Is this TTH not using meta?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (isolation #193) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:28 pm

In post 1189, Flubbernugget wrote:
I suggest we lynch BBT, and try to start tomorrow fresh with some sexy wagon information. What do you suggest?

Given that the only people not on a major wagon, Jagged and AK, are town-reading me and everyone else is on the Csareo wagon or my wagon, it's probably safe to assume I won't be getting lynched today.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (isolation #194) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:01 am

Nah, I don't think I am. I'm pretty sure scum are on my wagon.

Do you think someone could justify leaving one of our wagons to join the other after all this time? Because I don't.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (isolation #195) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:00 am

I can see Csareo, Boon and maybe Doogal as scum on my wagon.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (isolation #196) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:06 am

If Csareo is scum, I don't see why scum would buss in this situation.

If Csareo is town, I could see scum split between the wagons. But that seems unlikely.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (isolation #197) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:10 am

If Csareo was town and there was scum on my his wagon, I would look at Omph and GC.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (isolation #198) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:18 am

Don't I?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1205 (isolation #199) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:21 am

I hate that you have had your vote on me for a very long time yet do nothing to push through my lynch. You sit back and let everyone do the work for you.

Is this so you don't draw much attention D2?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”