Mini Normal 1609: The Case Of Doctor Pepper (Game Over)

Omph
Omph
Townie
Omph
Townie
Townie

Post Post #658 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:00 am

Post by Omph »

*walks into the room with a jacket slung over her shoulder and puts one leg up on a random desk*

Hello, I'm your scrambles sub for the rest of the game.

Now I'm not your typical lamer replacee who just waltzes into the thread making a big ass post complete with chronological boring commentary of no value on mundane things. *winks at Green Crayons* Nah. I'm one of those cool cat replacements who just goes with the flow, man. I like to SHAKE THINGS UP a little.

I'll begin by commenting on every little thing while reading posts in reverse order.
Omph
Omph
Townie
Omph
Townie
Townie

Post Post #659 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:14 am

Post by Omph »

Wowza! Post 658 is the towniest thing I've ever read.

But more seriously, I'll get through this in a little bit. I've read bits and pieces of the ongoing game before replacing in but not the whole thing.
Omph
Omph
Townie
Omph
Townie
Townie

Post Post #691 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:51 pm

Post by Omph »

Doogal, I am an alt with experience mainly on this website.

I've read the game and I have questions I'd like answered first.

Green Crayon, how did you go about commenting on the game and its players? Did you read the entire thread first and then make summaries of your thoughts and feelings? Did you do ISOs of everyone and then wrote about them? Did you write notes while reading through? I want to know your process. Be specific, please.

Do you believe Csareo scum slipped?

BBT, there was a point when you thought Csareo may have been town as indicated here,

In post 562, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: and .

I forgot you scum-slipped. You seem to genuinely believe your case on me though and it makes me want to town-read you. But you scum-slipped.

Hmm.

Can you pinpoint or quote a specific thing he said or something that happened that made you think this?

Csareo, I may have missed it but can you point to specific game(s) you believe BBT is acting differently than he is here and explain the differences? Also, what made you believe this was a 9 player game? Did you always think that?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”