Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:42 am

Post by Aneninen »

Right now I can see a couple of players making jokes and another couple of players trying to get reads out of those jokes. For me all of these things are nulls right now.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #91 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Aneninen »

To tell the truth, I still think Flubber's mod-vote is pretty much null and Pramitz, Pisskop and Unsub are making things out of nothing.
On the other hand, I've played with Flubber a couple of times and his early townplay was entirely different.
The problem is that right now everything is possible.
But, one thing is sure: all of these players need to be watched closely. Maybe RadiantCowbells too (she joined the "fight" later).

Unsub's are very bad
together
. (Pisskop voted for her later.) <---- eg. this is what I mean by "watching them closely".

Farside: what's that? An inverted chicken game? Like which one of us can keep the vote on the other one longer without getting wagoned? Okay, count me in ^_^

Klingonette seems to be town. I've seen this gameplay from her before.

That naked vote from Pramitz in was very bad.

Massive, . Can you tell me more about that? A link of your game with Flubber or something like that?

Unsub seems to be backpedalling in . So far she's the most probable scum out of those players mentioned at the beginning of my post.

(And yes, my early-Day1 reads are very often that weak. You can check my meta for examples.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #104 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Aneninen »

VDA. I wanted to make it clear in advance that I'm a slow player. I usually get a couple of votes sooner or later because of being fluffy and/or producing too vague reads (or both). I think the game we met was an exception. I'll give you meta if needed. Scumgame included.

Massive. I see what you mean. Mini#1609 is the same, Mini#1621 is similar (though not the same). So, this may be normal from Flubber.
On the other hand,

Mod: please, remove the Newbie link from Massive's , because that game seems to be ongoing.

Correct me Massive, if I'm wrong.

I took it off for now until I can confirm it. I'll put it back when I get to a computer, if needed.]
Last edited by Boonskiies on Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #109 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 100, farside22 wrote:I lol'ed
Oh anem. Poor, poor scummy anem I need to ask why unsub post read back peddle and not paranoid.

Right.

Spoiler:
In post 42, unsub wrote:Whatever Boon does or doesn't complain about is completely irrelevant to this game.
I take you hiding behind a fake vote as a scum tell
, too afraid to actually vote for someone and have that vote analyzed later.

Same post, earlier:
In post 42, unsub wrote:
In post 37, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 27, Boonskiies wrote:Flubbernugget [2]: pisskop, Pramitz

2 scum down down 1 to go

Wow you are good aren't you. :facepalm:

But here, similar Flubber-post which earns a vote instead of a smiley from her:
In post 55, unsub wrote:
In post 52, Flubbernugget wrote:
Demerine wrote:Wait, are we into serious time now?

Hot damn there's 4 scum!!!

I am done until this guy stops his nonsense.
VOTE: Flubber

(Also check out Unsub's previous post, :
"You want to be of some use and explain your uselessness though?"
– he wanted to talk to Flubber two minutes before his vote.)

And then the post you asked about:
In post 90, unsub wrote:Forgot, maybe. I answered it in my head but forgot to put it down on "paper" I guess. Got caught up with the aftermath.
Town or not, I am not impressed with Flubber's play. If he is trying to be witty or clever, I dont see how it helps town at all.
I think he has a longer term strategy to be out of ordinary so that other players will pay no mind to him when he is scum. He already tried citing other games a couple times, wanting other players to come to the conclusion "that's just how Flubber is...he can't be scum, let's let him do his thing and confuse things until the very end". I think a player like him is just a liability.
If he is town, he's not helping by making a few of us focus on him and we let scum fly under the radar.

The first underlined part is a backpedalling.
The next part makes very little sense. Assuming a long term strategy on early-Day1 is WTF. He didn't cite other games. Massive did that because I asked him to do so. And even if I (or some of us) think that this early gameplay might come from a town-Flubber, it's clear that this read in itself won't be enough later.
The last part is a bit paradox. If he's town he helps the scum fly under the radar. So, if he's scum, shouldn't he fly under the radar instead of getting focused by many players?

Okay, "backpedalling" might not have been the best word for that. But I think I've managed to make it clear why I find his posts strange. It seems that he's trying to make up something out of nothing.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #112 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 110, unsub wrote:@Aneninem I don't think we are on the same page here but ive been replying from my phone and hard to address all points from here. Maybe others can contribute with their perspectives in the meantime.

Take your time.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #115 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:34 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 113, farside22 wrote:
I have unsub in my town spot more because her wording and flow is newbish and fearless. Newbish and bad wording.
Newbish and having issues explaining it clearly. I wondered at the push on her because I feel scum would use her inability to word things and keep tripping over herself as a scum tell.

As for Unsub, I'm waiting for her answer. That may reveal a couple of things.

In post 68, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Vote: Flubbernugget
Voting the mod is the biggest scum tell I've ever seen

This is complete garbage. I've done it at least once on this site as town, and never as scum.
Shitty absolutist extrapolation from incomplete data sets = scum.

Why did you not vote for the player who made this post?

She voted for Pramitz later.
I've just had a Momentry
Lapse of Reason
Intuition that RadiantCowbells and Pramitz are both scums...

Also on my town list is VDA ...
Light scum read on Demerine and troubled townie

Can you explain these reads?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #123 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Farside: as for Townie, I see your point. He posted some content after your answer. It seems to be town-ish. Also beetlejuicing, on the other hand. As for Demerine, the post you linked made no sense at all. Her later two posts ( ) were null-scummy. Very little content, almost naked vote.

Townie: for the thing you quoted about me, check my answer I gave to VDA.

Pramitz: how exactly did your naked vote revealed anything?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #150 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:43 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Could I be right about this?
In post 115, Aneninen wrote:I've just had a Momentry
Lapse of Reason
Intuition that RadiantCowbells and Pramitz are both scums...

In RadiantCowbells is talking about Pramitz.
In post 125, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Post has been edited by me

So Pramitz essentially made 1 vote with reasoning, 180ed on it, voted me with no reasoning, 180ed on it but then 180ed on it again and said I'm still scum even though the vote was a joke?
It comes strongly across as inexperienced scum trying to avoid making enemies, failing in doing that, then trying to grab onto an unspecified tell as rationale for why his reads (which he 180ed on) are correct.

It
looks like
a real read.
If we check Pramitz's ISO, we can find
– a vote for Flubber with a silly reason ()
– a naked vote for RadiantCowbell ()
– a null about his experience level ()
– a "180-ing" about his Flubber-vote, saying that it was an RVS (), I'm unwilling to buy it
– a wall-quote about RadiantCowbell with a null-comment ()
– saying that Flubber is town (), and at that point the Flubber-wagon has already lost its momentum
– a nonsense-post about backpedalling and about his RadiantCowbell-vote ()

What RadiantCowbell says seems to be a good observation but, I strongly think it's "overdriven": it looks like an early scum-scum interaction, containing distancing and "soft-bussing".
Especially since RadiantCowbell moved her vote for Unsub in . It seems to be a kind of "Chainsaw-in-advance", I mean, she votes for a player who
may
launch a fight with Pramitz later.

I don't get RadiantCowbell's – whom did she talk about?
In she gave a null-answer for this:
"Also more people should be voting for cowbells or explain why they won't."
– and one post and six minutes later she corrected herself! This:
"you're asking people how they feel about stuff they didn't even say?"
might have come from a newb-town, but RadiantCowbell's not a newbie, she has been quite a few games in.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: RadiantCowbell
I think Pramitz is scum too.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #151 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:54 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Unsub, I've read your answer. That'll be okay for now.
You're a kind of "explaining and over-explaining everything" player, I think. The question is: are you an alt or is this your first game on this forum? (I've checked your meta and it says so).
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #154 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:02 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 152, unsub wrote:1. I am technically an alt but I've only played two games previously maybe 1 or 2 years ago. I just wanted a less identifying name change that I am not using elsewhere. 2. Yes, it seems that I need to explain and over-explain, otherwise others can just interpret as they wish. At least I am putting my thoughts out there. Scum can look for ways to turn it around on me but town will likely understand.

...Kkkaaaay.
I asked about that info because when I'm scum I tend to over-explain everything. You're doing the same now. However, since you're a newer player (with no meta), your style is a null. Your content may come for a town-mindset and this is enough ...for Today.

In post 153, RadiantCowbells wrote:
what's really happening is just Aneninen projecting his own chainsaw onto me.

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

According to your logic, Chainsaw = not scumreading someone who's amongst your scumreads plus scumreading you.
I bet, Coincidence = you're scumreading everyone who starts scumreading you.
And Sarcasm = I don't know what it is. ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #156 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:07 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 155, massive wrote:
150: Anen is playing his scum game AND voting in the scum spot? Awesome! Oh man I even get a pigeon in the preview!

Whatttaf-ck did you mean by this?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #171 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 161, RadiantCowbells wrote:I wish I was confirmed town this game. Sigh.
vote: Anenin

My vote's not changing the rest of this game.

Eeeeew! That was the most blatant OMGUS I've ever seen.

In post 163, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like, anenin's early posts were him prematurely defending his lack of strong reads, now he's shitposting with super artificial duck crap and I just can't fathom how incredibly absurd he is to accuse me of chainsawing right while he votes me for pushing someone else.

Do you know what my problem is?
I simply can't believe that you'd have the same read if I were voting for
someone else
. If you were a newbie, I'd think that posts like this were coming from a bad townie. But you've had quite a few games before so I simply can't think that you're town. That's the problem.

The fact that you started tunnelling me only confirms my scumread on you.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #172 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:44 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 168, unsub wrote:
It's nice to know that you personally over-explain things when you are scum I guess. I would generally think the opposite is true. I will bet that we have 1 or 2 quiet scum right now. So much easier to fly under the radar now and let town target each other. If I was scum, why would I actually take the time to analyze and explain and only make it hard on myself to keep track of all the lies.
In short, commentary varies and if anything it makes more logical sense that scum stays quiet more often than not. Stats anyone?

I see a lot of vocabulary being used that I dont agree with in the context of things. Ex. Where do you draw the line between explaining vs. over explaining? Someone gets asked a question or wants to explain something and suddenly they are OVER explaining? Have I over explained enough to your liking?

What you're saying is sometimes true, sometimes not. I've seen early-lurking scums indeed. They had been waiting until vehement town-vs-town fights started to emerge. But I've seen very town-looking scums too (ehm, Farside, have you ever seen something similar? ^_^), just as well aggressive posters, even 1-vs-1 fighters.
So, statistically, it's very likely that at least one scum is flying under the radar but I'd doubt that all of them are doing this now.

As for "over-explaining". That's an impression. You know, I read my very first scumgame again not so long ago and I realized that I was "over-explaining" everything all the time. (Massive was there anyway. You can ask him too.) What do I mean by that? As a townie I'm much more careless, sometimes I mix up things, forget to answer questions, ignore less significant looking players etc. As a scum I "cross the T-s and dot the I-s" so as to look "very town". Eg. I try not to leave any "holes" in my posts. I'm not a very experienced player either. (As for online Mafia. in RL Mafia I have more than 20 years of experience.)
Your posts gave me a similar impression. But since you're a newer player with no meta, I think this is a mere "style-tell", not a scumtell. (FYI I know players who has quite a similar townplay.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #174 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:00 am

Post by Aneninen »

Read this: Chainsaw Defense
Wiki is your friend. ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #178 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 176, massive wrote:
I've seen your scum game. It looks a lot like this one. It has a lot of, as you say,
looks like
doing work.

Actually I'm doing more work than many other players. Feel free to ISO me.
I know it's much easier for me to see the differences between my towngame and scumgame but if you're really interested in, you can still check my town-meta.
That's all I can say now.
Ask if you're interested in anything.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #234 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:21 am

Post by Aneninen »

Ozgin, – am I right if I summarize your post about Unsub that she's fence-sitting?

To tell the truth, I posted a lot about RadiantCowbells. In short, it was about these:
– With her experience she must know that self-voting as a town is rarely useful.
– She's vehement, acting like a bad-tempered townie, but, if we remove all the noise, all the AtE, only the facts will remain: she automatically attacks and starts scumreading everyone who votes for her.
– It's very likely that her gamestlye is a big, big red herring with which she tries to conceal the fact that she's scum.

But, there's one thing which makes me think. This:
"I'm working to my win condition right now. Whether I claim or not, I'm dying today or tonight."
– Can you explain this? Especially the "tonight" part?

Pisskop, – so, what's your read on RadiantCowbells then?

TroubleTownie, – was that your readlist or were you parodizing Cowbells's reads?

Farside,
"Who me?! I swear I'm an innocent and nice person. :lol: "
– Maybe I was misunderstandable. I indeed referred to our game, where you looked pro-town for a long time...
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #236 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Aneninen »

Oh, shyt.
I wanted to add something else about your post, but there was a phone call while I was posting. After I hang it up and came back I thought that I had finished the post so I submitted it. And now I don't remember what I wanted to say but it was something about your .
As I've just started thinking about it, I might have missed other things too, eg. I don't remember reading Klingonette's and Massive's posts at all, so maybe my catch-up post was an unfinished one.

But now, I'm sort of off, coming later.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #255 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Aneninen »

RadiantCowbells.
From now on, I'll simply ignore you.

Here's why:
until your recent posts I thought that you are scum. Basicly because every single post from you was full of noise, AtE and OMGUS-es. I've already seen quite a few players scumeading me when I was town. That is normal, if there were no townies who were misreading the game, scums would never win. But, you're scumreading me
regardless of my posts
. No matter what I do, you interpret it in only one single way: "this is scum". That's what I call "Regardless of Card" – and it usually comes from a scum or from a very bad townie.

UNVOTE:

Unfortunately, you're the latter one – and this is much worse than if you were scum. (Yes, I've found "it", FYI.) EVERYONE has been trying to explain you that your gameplay is DETRIMENTAL to the town. Whenever I open the thread, at least half of the text consists of your noisy and vehement walls. You simply don't let us play.

Until you're talking AT me instead of talking TO me, maintaining the communication with you is pointless.

________

Hi again, Titus!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #260 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:18 am

Post by Aneninen »

Massive, I'm pretty sure that by mid- or late-game your scumread on me will have gone. If you want to help yourself, you can check my town-meta too. As for Today, search scum elsewhere if you're town. (If you're scum, you'll be able to get rid of me any Night you wish.)

I can see clearly now that having been involved in that argument with RadiantCowbells was useless. I've spent too much effort on her instead of maintining a wider focus. I think this goes for most of us: most of the game consists of RadiantCowbells's noise (mostly tunnelling me and calling scum everyone who either disagrees with her and calls her scum) and interactions with RadiantCowbells.

I'm re-examining everyone soon. I think Pramitz is scum but as far as I can see he hasn't taken his prod yet and it would be pointless to vote for a slot which might be under replacement soon. I want to see something from Titus as well.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #263 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:36 am

Post by Aneninen »

Massive.
You. Are. On. The. Wrong. Track.

Massive wrote:He doesn't move on to another suspect, instead presenting some pseudo-helpful sort of "road map" for his next action, which is to examine the player who isn't actually playing.

Have you read this?

Aneninen wrote:I'm re-examining everyone soon.

Proove me if I'm wrong but I strongly think that you're holding a Regardless Of Card in your hand and you're about to play it.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #265 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:32 am

Post by Aneninen »

I've looked into everyone's ISO, so, here are my recent reads.

Unsub.
town
– I think her posting style is a null-tell and apart from that, her content seems to be valid scumhunting. Also, her answers to Ozgin's posts look as if they've come from a frustrated townie.

RadiantCowbells.
town (unless she's faking)
– but, unless she changes her gameplay drastically I'll ignore her.

Farside.
town and auto-FoS
– his posts are town but she looked pro-town with very similar posts when she was scum. That'swhy the auto-FoS.

TroubledTownie.
lean town
– I can see nothing scummy, it seems that he's scumhunting, but he's also "flying under the radar" more or less.

VDA.
lean town
– this is a mostly intuitional read. His posts are giving me town vibes but, we need more content.

Massive.
lean town in itself but it greatly depends on his forthcoming answers
– his posts are townish in general but his naked vote prevents me from calling him pro-town. As for the "forthcoming answers", I don't want to explain it
Today

Pisskop.
unsorted
– the Fubber-vote was bad, the early posts were "they look like contentful but they aren't". His later posts are better. He
could have jumped
on the RadiantCowbells wagon if he were scum. (Remember: Pisskop posted that he has some experience with her and he tried to explain us what he knows.)

Flubber.
unsorted
– we've talked about his very early posts (and concluded that they might have come from a town-Flubber) but I don't like the fact that after his wagon had dissolved his amount of content dropped considerably. I can imagine him as a lurk-scum.

Klingonette.
lean scum
– she's provided very little content. I met him in a Newbie and her Day1 gameplay was very different.

Demerine/Titus.
scum
is silly,
"If he's scum, he'll slip. If he's not scum, someone else might."
is WTF, looks like a contentful post but it contains nothing, is pretty much the same,
"Okay, now it really is serious time. I'm trying to be a good little worker bee today.
– and she replaces out. Titus! We need posts!

Pramitz.
scum
– I've posted about him in . There have been no new posts since then. I repeat: the
only
reason for not voting for him is that he's in the prod zone.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #268 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:58 am

Post by Aneninen »

Because I used the "Activity page" and somehow I left him out.

Ozgin.
lean scum
and are most probably jokes. I can believe () that he didn't count the votes of Farside (especially since he's new to MafiaScum.) On the other hand, I think that he turned his RVS on Unsub to a real vote without giving no real reasons. (Still .) His later walls are mostly about Unsub and it seems that he's scumreading her using the Regardless Of Card. He's interacting with very few players and doesn't give reads on anyone apart from Unsub and RadiantCowbells. It's easy to imagine that these posts are coming from a scum who's trying to get as few "enemies" as he can get.

As I've already mentioned: I think it's silly to vote for a slot whose player might be replaced soon. If needed, I'll give a more detailed explanation for that.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #273 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Aneninen »

Massive. I don't get your at all. What did you want to proove there?

As for my reads on you. I don't get why it would be a tell that I didn't link your naked vote. Your ISO consists of 12 posts or so and you had only one naked vote. Yes, you gave an explanation but it happened 40 posts later or so. That's FoS, but since there's been nothing else scummy in your ISO so far, it's not enough for a scumread on you. (Eg. a Regardless Of Card is a much bigger scumtell in my eyes.)

My RadiantCowbells read changed because of the end of . After I had spotted that line I read the whole post. It's no worth checking Today whether she's faking. I didn't explain it because I thought it was obvious.

As for Demerine, I know that you won't believe my answer but the truth is that I misread her post, I read
"If he's scum, he'll
f
lip."
instead of
"If he's scum, he'll
s
lip."

Farside, the ISO of Pramitz I made in contains quite a lot of scummy things about him.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #278 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:55 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 274, pisskop wrote:
In post 272, farside22 wrote:Anem: why did you think pram and rc was scum together?

She stole my question, but since you didn't answer it I get to ask again! :D

It. Was. In. . (Referring to RadiantCowbells's , which could be true assuming that she's town.)

In post 150, Aneninen wrote:
What RadiantCowbell says seems to be a good observation but, I strongly think it's "overdriven": it looks like an early scum-scum interaction, containing distancing and "soft-bussing".
Especially since RadiantCowbell moved her vote for Unsub in . It seems to be a kind of "Chainsaw-in-advance", I mean, she votes for a player who
may
launch a fight with Pramitz later.

It's strange that at least two players don't remember it, because that was (is?) on of RadiantCowbells's major reasons against me: I'm projecting my Chainsaw onto her.

________

post-edit. I'm reading your latest post later, Massive. I have a couple of things to do now.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #282 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 277, massive wrote:
I don't see anything that would cause me to say her responses specifically to Ozgin look like they're "frustrated." Unsub's last scum list is RadiantCowbells, Pramitz, Ozgin (152) -- you have these as town, scum, unsorted in that order. Is unsub doing just
bad
valid scumhunting?

I've just checked and the list was RadiantCowbells,
Pisskop
and Ozgin. (My reads are town, unsorted and lean scum, but I was scumreading RC for a long time.) Also, disagreeing with certain reads from others =/= scumreading them, especially in early-game.

What do you mean by "gimme reads" anyway?

In post 265, Aneninen wrote:Pisskop. unsorted – the Fubber-vote was bad, the early posts were "they look like contentful but they aren't". His later posts are better. He could have jumped on the RadiantCowbells wagon if he were scum. (Remember: Pisskop posted that he has some experience with her and he tried to explain us what he knows.)

This is WIFOM at best. I don't necessarily have a scum read on pisskop but presenting this as evidence of "better" later posts is quite wine-laden.

His gamestart was terrible (Flubber vote, nulls, quote-walls with 1-line comments, the latter two could come from a lurk-scum). In his later posts he's interacting actively.
I can't see why would an unsorted read be equal with a WIFOM.

Klingoncelt as scummy is also a gimme read. Unfortunately for you, some of it is that she's buddying you.

We were playing together in a Newbie. He was town, I was scum there.

In post 265, Aneninen wrote:Demerine/Titus. scum – 50 is silly, 96 "If he's scum, he'll slip. If he's not scum, someone else might." is WTF, 121 looks like a contentful post but it contains nothing, 149 is pretty much the same, 158 "Okay, now it really is serious time. I'm trying to be a good little worker bee today. – and she replaces out. Titus! We need posts!

I actually really like 149. You've mentioned before that it would have been easy for Pisskop to jump onto the RC wagon and you felt this signalled towniness. In 149, Demerine asks for actual reasons to vote for RC rather than just jumping on the bandwagon. Why doesn't this read as townish to you?[/quote]
Pisskop has played with RadiantCowbells before. Knowing her would have made for him much easier jump on her wagon.
In contrast, Demerine's question
may
have come from a townie, but also
may
have come from a lazy scum who was trying to "test the water" (whether the RadiantCowbells wagon was strong and viable) before jumping on it.

As for the other parts of that post:
Spoiler: My notes are shown in italics
In post 149, Demerine wrote:
Quoted entire wall for one sliver of the post. Clearly this is a smokescreen/way to get somehow to ignore my post/get into the wall building game. –
either a joke or an attempt to create even longer posts, so noise.

Tt's post is an attempt to hunt scum and build reads. –
How indeed. But was that enough for calling that post the best one? Hm.

Unsub's post was the first to make me really see signal instead of noise. I'm going to comment on moments that stick out to me. You don't have to like it, you don't have to like the timing of it. TT's post had a similar effect in an opposite direction. It was sincere, sensible, and had a lot of good stuff. –
And that comment never arrived. Why did she care that much about whether we liked it or not? Why did she care about the timing? The end of this part is null-info.

It's not unreasonable to interpret me as empty voting there. Pramitz was trying to play off his votes thus far and ended with some empty bluster. –
Not essentially scummy but I remember using the same responding tactique (boils down to a kind of "I understand why you think I'm scum") as scum.

The moment a player sounds like they want to forestall any line of day 1 thought is not something I'm apt to ignore. –
I wonder what he meant here.

Why am I voting for Radiant? I see a lot of village jerk, but what should I interpret as scummy? Is it the posting style, the full on defiance? –
I've already talked about this one.

@Klingon: It's times like this I'd like people to be more clinical. –
I don't get the meaning of this either

So, what should I like in this post?

As for your .
Frankly, should I fake my reads and say that Pramitz is not my strongest scumread only to appear to be town?
Also, I'm showing the relevant part my again.

f-ck that 150 now, really wrote:
If we check Pramitz's ISO, we can find
– a vote for Flubber with a silly reason ()
– a naked vote for RadiantCowbell ()
– a null about his experience level ()
– a "180-ing" about his Flubber-vote, saying that it was an RVS (), I'm unwilling to buy it
– a wall-quote about RadiantCowbell with a null-comment ()
– saying that Flubber is town (), and at that point the Flubber-wagon has already lost its momentum
– a nonsense-post about backpedalling and about his RadiantCowbell-vote ()

Please, explain me, which one of these post is town-ish and in which one of these points did I assume that Pramitz is scum because RadiantCowbells is scum?

________

In general, before I started to ISO everyone I hoped that I could find more. But, in spite of having 12 pages in this thread, most of the posts are from RadiantCowbells and about RadiantCowbells. If we remove all of those posts, very little content remains.
It's no surprise that most of my reads are "I liked that", "I didn't understand that", "that gave me town/scum vibes", "my intuition says" or whatever should we call them.
If you don't believe me, try to ISO all the players so as to see the same.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #291 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Massive.
Now I'm SICK of this conversation.

Why my Pisskop read is a WIFOM? Wow, because you say so, therefore it's a WIFOM, isn't it?

Do I have "gimme reads"? Where are YOUR reads? You just picked me and you have NO f-cking reads on anyone, yet you're saying that my reads are "obviouns to anyone".

Straight up guessing? Yes, because I SHOULD have firm reads on early-Day1 or else I'm scum, aren't I?! As far as I see I mustn't think two possible explanations but wait, if I had answered something like "this must have come from a scummy", you'd say "it doesn't add up". Am I right?

I explained almost EVERY F_CKING LINE OF THAT FCKING #150 and you're still either misinterpreting or misrepresenting both my post and my answers. Wow, I didn'T quote "It looks like a real read." Who made the ISO below that line, RC or me? I made it! Wha tif I thought that she was using readable things for a case-looking thing? What if I think right now that she got similar reads?

And that "Can you link to where you've already talked about this?" – Oh REALLY??!
What do you think this was?
"In contrast, Demerine's question may have come from a townie, but also may have come from a lazy scum who was trying to "test the water" (whether the RadiantCowbells wagon was strong and viable) before jumping on it."

You even USED this part when you wanted to strengthen your case because I'm "straight up guessing" and you simply FORGOT about it when you wanted to strengthen your case by something like "I'm not answering your questions".

You've been doing nothing for a long time but scumreading me REGARDLESS OF MY POSTS.
Yet you're accusing me of having weak reads, things that "don't add up" and because of "my posts are the same as they were in a game you were in", but you're refusing to take a f-cking look at my town-meta.

I'm saying for the last time: SEEK SCUM ELSEWHERE!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #296 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:14 am

Post by Aneninen »

Massive.

Sorry, although normally I'm a calm player sometimes even I get upset.

Feel free to ignore me. If that means you're going to scumhunt elsewhere, hurray. Remember:
"Massive, I'm pretty sure that by mid- or late-game your scumread on me will have gone."
(from my )

Also, remember what I wrote ():
"lean town in itself but it greatly depends on his forthcoming answers (...) As for the "forthcoming answers", I don't want to explain it Today."

A part of the answer – which I
can
explain – as for the
forthcoming answers
:
Since you've been doing nothing but scumreading me. You had basicly no other topic. I felt quite a couple of times that you've been trying to interpret everything in the way to scumread me.
Some examples.
You posted that my gameplay is similar to my scumplay you saw – but somehow I don't think you ever wanted to check any of my other games. (Not even my other scumgame.)
You called my reads "gimme reads" and other names – you could have thought that at least I've been trying to do something. But no, my readlist is scummy because you say so. (And it doesn't seem to matter that most of the players have even weaker reads and you haven't posted a single thing about anyone, apart from 2–3 players.)
You used the same part of my text to explain that I'm guessing – and you ignored that piece of information in the same post when you wanted to say that I hadn't said anything about the topic.

This
is what I call
Regardless of Card
. It seems that you're scumreading me regardless of my posts.

Had I voted for Pramitz, you'd have called it a scumtell because "I'm going for an easy lynch" or whatever. Had I posted stronger reads, you'd have called it a scumtell because "those things are made up, noone can have such strong reads such early". Had I posted no reads, you'd have called it a scumtell because "he's not doing anything". And so on.

As I said before, the
Regardless of Card
is either a bad-townie-tell or a scumtell.
I don't think you're a bad townie, you've been on this page for 12 years or so.

Therefore, you're scummy.

(And yes, there
is
a reason for not voting for you
yet
.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #300 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 297, massive wrote:
In post 291, Aneninen wrote:You've been doing nothing for a long time but scumreading me REGARDLESS OF MY POSTS.

What does the rest of the town think about this sentence? Because I would say I am scumreading Aneninen BECAUSE OF his posts.

Let me correct you. Because of the
way
you read my posts and it's completely conf-biased.

In post 296, Aneninen wrote:You called my reads "gimme reads" and other names – you could have thought that at least I've been trying to do something. But no, my readlist is scummy because you say so.

I did not say your reads list was scummy. I said that some reads are so basic that we all have the same read. There's nothing exotic in them, there's nothing particularly insightful in them. "So and so with 7 posts is null-town." Well whoop dee doo, we all think that. I'm not saying it's scummy, I'm saying that they don't factor into whether you're scummy or not. They're throwaway reads.

So, it's not exotic. It's not an alignment tell. But, they're throwaway reads because you say so.

In post 291, Aneninen wrote:And that "Can you link to where you've already talked about this?" – Oh REALLY??!
What do you think this was? "In contrast, Demerine's question may have come from a townie, but also may have come from a lazy scum who was trying to "test the water" (whether the RadiantCowbells wagon was strong and viable) before jumping on it."
You even USED this part when you wanted to strengthen your case because I'm "straight up guessing" and you simply FORGOT about it when you wanted to strengthen your case by something like "I'm not answering your questions".

Interestingly, I was actually hoping you had said something substantial that I had missed, and would point me to it. The question was legitimate. I will admit, I didn't expect you to answer one questionable statement with a reference to another statement I found questionable. Your statement "I already talked about this" made it sound like you had made a more concrete statement about Demerine, and not that you were going to stand by your bad WIFOM statement.

Yet again, it's insufficient and it's a WIFOM because you say so. Why am I thinking if I had answered something substational / had modified my reads / whatever, you would have kept on scumreading me?

Here's the problem. I did none of these things. You have no reason to claim that I would do any of these things except to push your interpretation of the events as tunnelling.

Yes, you're NOT tunnelling. You're only focusing on one player, scumreading him no matter what the answers are, and trying to fit everything into your scumread.

A perfect example for the
Regardless Of Card.

Also, I strongly think that you're using the hysteria generated by RadiantCowbells so as to achieve an easy Day1 Mislynch. Too bad that it will never happen.
I can imagine something else very easily. RadiantCowbells was your first plan. After her wagon lost momentum you simply chose the player who looked the worst.
If you're town, your gameplay is detrimental. I've tried to explain it plenty of times. You've kept going on. Therefore, you're scum.

VOTE: Massive
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #301 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Aneninen »

Great. You've just chosen Muskoka, which was my WORST gameplay ever (I've never ever doubted it) and NeuroScience, where I was a Mason (which means, there were two more townies to derail anything serious about me).

If anyone WERE to examine something else or WERE to believe me if I linked other games... it would be worth the effort.

But now, I strongly think that the wagon will only stop when it's too late.

Which is so terrible that I'd replace out if I didn't make a promise myself long ago that I'd always try to
face the music

If players stop talking AT me and start talking TO me, I'll be cooperative again. But untill then...
...Sounds. Noises. Impulses. Screams!!!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #304 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:39 am

Post by Aneninen »

(1) He's been doing nothing else for days but scumreading me. Basicly all of his content consists of that, even his reads on others are associated with his scumread on me. (He liked Demerine's post because I didn't like it. He leans scum on Klingonette because she doesn't scumread me.)

(2) I've been trying hard to maintain the discussion with him. Nothing has changed his reads, he has been interpreting everything as scummy, regardless of my answers. (That's what I call Regardless Of Card.) All of my answers are scummy or insufficient.
If I have a scumread on someone on Day1, I'm usually much less confident and sooner or later I usually find at least one thing which makes me think and question myself. (Even if I don't change my reads later.)

(3) I think he's simply going for the low-hanging fruit, riding the waves of hysteria generated by RadiantCowbells. (It's also possible that RC used to be his first target and that low-hanging fruit suddenly moved to the highest branch.)

(4) I've been thinking and I can add this too. It's strange that he started to build his case on my scumgame of our common game, because his Day1 gameplay was very different there. He was much less active and he interacted with much more players.
Also, apart from his meta-ing his whole case boils down to something like "he's scummy beacuse his style is scummy and it's scummy because I say so, his reads are gimme reads because I say so, etc-etc."

I posted this in
"lean town in itself but it
greatly depends on his forthcoming answers
"
partly
because I wanted to see whether he's a townie who's misreading me or a scum who wants to push a wagon to mislynch. According to the points above I strongly think he's the latter one.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #306 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Here's an idea for you. (And for Farside, and for TroubledTownie as well.)

Read our arguments and assume that I'm town. Maybe you'll find a couple of things that Massive has missed, or – which I think is much more likely – he has wanted to miss.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #313 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:51 am

Post by Aneninen »

Flubber: I assume that there must be towns amongst you, Farside and TroubledTownie. (If that was an answer for me at all.)

Klingonette: I don't think RD's DayCop claim was real at all. Besides, mis-using a player's gender is pretty much null. I'm referred as "she" (or sometimes "they") by at least one player in every single game. Wishing good health is null too. Your case is so weak that if it had been written by me, Massive would have voted for me at least three times.

Massive: of course I consider myself a "low-hanging fruit". RD may join my wagon anytime as she notices that it's moving. And you seem to be missing the fact that there are no counterwagons at all.
It's also strange that you haven't answered the other parts of my post at all (while you've been accusing me for not answering and giving weak answers).
If you're town, you can do the same thing I suggested for Flubber, Farside and TroubledTownie. Assume for a moment that I'm town and read our interaction again.
As for your thoughts about TroubledTownie. I've been thinking about his post and I strongly think that he was just simply cherry-picking. He picked the two
oldest-looking
games from my meta, missing the fact that I was a Mason in the first one. And he could have found my Day2 in Muskoka when I got upset and stopped being cooperative because instead of considering my thoughts many players started to scumread me. (Regardless of it I was terrible at that game.)
By the way, I got nervous and stopped being cooperative after a while in my latest (finished) game, Masquerade too (NY 178). Do you want to know, why? I got hard-scumread by four players or so, and all of them were using the Regardless Of Card on me, all of them were talking AT me, instead of talking TO me. I got Nightkilled at Day1 and later it turned out that three of those players were scums. (It was a Multiball. TSO eventually won the game for the Mafia. The Werewolves, who Nightkilled me were doing it well too.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #333 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Aneninen »

Titus: was that a real vote or a joke?

RadiantCowbells: I'm suggesting you the same I suggested some other players. Put your conf-bias away, assume that I'm town and examine my interaction with Massive again. If you're town (and I think so, because of your claim) and you want to win you should do so.

Ozgin: I still find it strange that you "adjusted" your later reasoning for your post. Would you mind telling me what you do IRL?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #338 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Aneninen »

What do you mean, Flubber?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #352 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:13 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Wait-oh.

In post 339, massive wrote:
In post 334, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
Votes Adenine, then tries to get me on the Anen wagon...
I know people hate lynching unCCed PRs Day 1, but seriously, Radiants given up the pretense of being town at this point.

Uh ... who is Adenine?
Is it relevant to your jump back onto RC, that there's no player in this game named Adenine?

In post 340, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
In post 339, massive wrote:
In post 334, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
Votes Adenine, then tries to get me on the Anen wagon...
I know people hate lynching unCCed PRs Day 1, but seriously, Radiants given up the pretense of being town at this point.

Uh ... who is Adenine? Is it relevant to your jump back onto RC, that there's no player in this game named Adenine?

Are you saying RC meant to vote Anen?
Hmmmm
UNVOTE:

In post 341, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
Rereading 331, assuming that vote was meant to be for Anen
, then we have RC basically try to move from the Ozgin wagon to Anen.
I still feel good voting either RC or Ozgin now.

Something is not right here.

(1) RadiantCowbells had been calling me "Adenine" many times before that vote. (The search gives 9 matches.) How could VDA have missed it? How could Massive have missed it?
(2) It was pretty obvious that RC would vote for me sooner or later. Why would anyone assume that she tired to vote for a non-existing player?
Noone else
has a name here which is similar to "Adenine" or to any of the DNA/RNA bases (by the way, not even amino acids or any other organic molecules, and noone else's name starts with an "A")!
(3) Massive did NOT say in 339 that Adenine = Aneninen. The opposite: he asked about that name! VDA still interpreted it as if Massive had cleared the meaning of Adenine. Then he decides the question alone.

WTF was that? Am I the only one who thinks that this interaction just doesn't add up?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #356 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 354, massive wrote:
In post 352, Aneninen wrote:WTF was that? Am I the only one who thinks that this interaction just doesn't add up?

Do you think I was coaching VDA there? You should go ahead and say it if you think this, rather than allude to it.

No.
It wouldn't have made any sense as coaching. Why did you think that I had been thinking so?
That dialogue was simply illogical. And sooner or later I'll find it out, why.

In post 354, massive wrote:
In post 353, Ozgin wrote:I find it interesting how you thumb yourself in your "Likely towns" list. It reads almost as sarcastic to me, and that you only use the word likely to describe your town alignment, as opposed to saying "I am town" or not even mentioning yourself as to imply that you are town.

I thought the exact same thing. And I evidently can't get the Klingon-Anen partnership out of my head, because look who's second on that list.

No matter how hard you try, I'm still not scum.
And I bet, if I say that Klingonette is looking scummier and scummier, you'll say that I'm bussing, won't you?
It's strange that you posted SO much about how bad my readlist is and you've completely ignored the fact that Klingonette's scumreads are basicly pigeon poop (both of them) and apart from four names everyone else is null.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #383 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:04 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 382, VictorDeAngelo wrote:OK, we only have a couple of days to deadline so I think it's time everyone started doing one of two things:
a) Jump on either the Anen or Ozgin wagons.
b) Make a case why we should be lynching someone else toDay.

A little bit more than two days is not much indeed. But if we check the activity page, we can see that Unsub, Flubber and Titus are in the prod zone. Also, the Pramitz slot is empty and there's no replacement. He could have asked whether we could have a time extension. He could have been worried about performing a lynch while a slot's empty. (Especially since that slot was scummy in many eyes...!)
Instead of these, VDA wants to hurry with a lynch... maybe because he VDA knows
very well
that both of us would be mislynches...?

Also...

It's strange that my , about that strange Massive-VDA interaction (starting with ) as been ignored. Maybe because it was written by me...?
Well, I daresay, it is to be read now, because...

...what's happening right now?

Both of them are pushing a wagon and apart from that interaction there has been very little communication between them. But, what happens if they interact?

Check out the part. VDA unvotes, jumps on the RC wagon next, Massive points out that VDA ought to read RC's claim, VDA unvotes.
Why is it strange?
Check out the time tags now!
Between Massive's post and VDA's answer there were TWO minutes, between Massive's post and VDA's unvote FOUR minutes. Okay, VDA might have checked only the last part of Massive's post (which was a short wall), but is it
likely
that VDA finds the part written to him, checks RC's walls, finds the claim and unvotes in FOUR minutes?

Now, let's read that part again. Does that make sense in itself? Not really.
Would that make sense
if we assumed that some of the sentences were missing here?
YES!

And if there's Daytalk for the scums (most probably an Encryptor, because the Setup doesn't talk about Daytalk), all of the things explained above suddenly make sense.

VDA and Massive are scums.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #427 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 385, farside22 wrote:Anem: Can you tell me what changed your reads on Kling from town read to scum read?

That read changed long ago. On Early-Day1 her posts were similar to those I'd seen before but later it changed.

In post 399, Ellie wrote:UNVOTE:
Hello, I'm town. I'll read up now.

It's weird that she announced that she's town. I'm unsure whether it's a tell since so far Ellie has done... nothing.

In post 411, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
...As for the rest of the post, I never, ever seen scum caught through timestamp analyses and it is as a bad a method of scumhunting as possible. You will actually making it harder for me to get my preferred lynch if keeping giving people reasons like this to vote you. Just stop already.

If checking the timestamps were a completely useless method, I'm sure that someone else would have pointed out for me. And you're wrong anyway. The time elapsed between certain posts
is
a tell.
Your other sentence here is a blatant misrepresentation of the events. Noone scumread me because of that particular post, nor because of my reasoning. (Maybe Massive partly, but that's all.)

But, there's something else.

In post 411, VictorDeAngelo wrote:And given that I basically said that people could either get one of the wagons
or
needed to start pushing another wagon now (since there wouldn't really be time otherwise) it's absurd to say I basically tried to force town into one of two mislynches.

In post 415, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
In post 403, TroubledTownie wrote:
In post 399, Ellie wrote:UNVOTE:
Hello, I'm town. I'll read up now.

:lol:
A very reassuring start for a slot I was scum-reading. Let's see where this goes.
VOTE: Ellie

Waste of a vote here. Move it onto one of the bigger wagons please.

These posts blatantly contradict each other and the
"You will actually making it harder for me to get my preferred lynch"
part (quoted above).

Once you're saying that you
have
a preferred lynch.
Once you're saying that we should get on the existing major wagons and eg. a vote for Ellie is a
waste
Once you're saying that we should get on the existing wagons
or
start pushing another one.

I strongly think that you're scum who doesn't really care which wagon will lead to a Lynch – as long as it's a mislynch. Actually your posts make me think that Ozgin would be a mislynch. (from :
"
...a) Jump on either the Anen or Ozgin wagons.
b) Make a case why we should be lynching someone else toDay."

UNVOTE:
VOTE: VDA

________

In post 419, massive wrote:I'm around right now and reading. I'm not online on the weekends and Boon should know that, considering how many games we've played together. Anen should probably remember it since Nero made a Big Deal out of it in the one game we played together. I'm reading.

Being away is a null, that neither strengthened nor weakened my reads on you.
To tell the truth I don't remember whether Nero made a "Big Deal" out of the lack of your weekend activity. First of all, Nero made a "Big Deal" out of everything about you. Second, I didn't really care about the details, because I was scum in that game and I watched you two fighting happily. ^_^

In post 422, Titus wrote:I want an unsub flip...but I think it's too late.

Why?

In post 425, pisskop wrote:Also Scum Oz flip will get RC lynched

The same question: why?

In post 426, massive wrote:
In post 356, Aneninen wrote:
It wouldn't have made any sense as coaching. Why did you think that I had been thinking so?
That dialogue was simply illogical. And sooner or later I'll find it out, why.

Because I can't understand why you think it's suspicious, aside from tunnelling. Clearly I'm trying to get more information from VDA / get him to slip, because his vote makes no sense. What question would you have asked him in that scenario?
VDA moving onto Ozgin in 363 is kinda dumb. It's based on associative tells without any flips.
Well I was considering moving my vote from Aneninen up to 383 but "associative tells without flips" PLUS "setup speculation to fill in the necessary leap in logic" is ridiculous. Yeah I'm not moving. Seriously, that's silly.

Your question was valid in itself, although it's hard to believe that you hadn't noticed it before that RC had been calling me "Adenine" quite a couple of times. VDA's answer,
that
was very illogical. As if he has gotten another answer from you, not only your .

You're not moving your vote. There's cat hair on my clothes. These two sentences get the same value on my Surprise-O-Meter. Zero.
FYI: in NYC Masquerade I spotted two members from one of the scumteams because of their interaction. I think I've mentioned this game in the thread before.
As for "setup speculation to fill in the necessary leap in logic": I found an answer which could explain that interaction which
is
absolutely illogical in itself.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #434 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:53 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 429, massive wrote:Of course I understood that RC meant you while saying "Adenine." Which is why I asked about it. The misunderstanding seemed impossible to me. Do you read my question to think I don't know who Adenine is?

Actually, yes, I thought so.

In post 429, massive wrote:
In post 427, Aneninen wrote:
As for "setup speculation to fill in the necessary leap in logic": I found an answer which could explain that interaction which
is
absolutely illogical in itself.

The problem is that your "answer" requires that you either know the scum setup, or are just blindly guessing. Neither is a reason I'd think you'd be willing to continue supporting in many more posts.

You can call it a blind guessing but how can you explain VDA's and ? As for this, how can you explain his at all? I've never denied that I've been speculating. I said in this:
"And
if
there's Daytalk for the scums (most probably an Encryptor, because the Setup doesn't talk about Daytalk), all of the things explained above suddenly make sense."

Regardless of this speculation I have a scumread on both of you.

You may be right in one thing, though. It
might
be possible that someone else answered VDA's (in a private topic) and his illogical answer has nothing to do with your question and that interaction between you two was a coincidence.

As for this: what's your opinion about VDA's recent posts?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #563 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:32 am

Post by Aneninen »

Titus, – nice VCA, but you indeed ignored that Farside stopped the VDA-wagon. Even if I don't think she wouldn't have done that as scum. But Pisskop and Massive are much scummier. Also, see below!

In post 557, RadiantCowbells wrote:Your votes suck, your analysis sucks.
vote: Adenine

You're doing the wrong thing. ISO Massive and you'll find scum.
By the way, whom did you Jailkeep last Night?

________

VDA was right, I misread that interaction between him and Massive.

However, Massive asked this in . Remember:
"Uh ... who is Adenine? Is it relevant to your jump back onto RC, that there's no player in this game named Adenine?"

Later in he posted this about the topic:
"Of course I understood that RC meant you while saying "Adenine." Which is why I asked about it. The misunderstanding seemed impossible to me. Do you read my question to think I don't know who Adenine is?'

These two posts don't make any sense together.

But I scumread Massive long before before those posts. (See my and my earlier posts too.) You all know my case.

And there are other things too.

He was "shadowing" the VDA wagon in , posted this:
"Do that claim thing if you're gonna. I'm OK to lynch."
in , right after Ozgin had put VDA at L–1.

Also,
In post 499, massive wrote:I'm around. I'd probably be happier with Klingon or, hell, even Titus or Ellie, but
I may just not get the Oz wagon because it happened counter to Aneninen who I still think is scum

And then...
In post 527, massive wrote:
unvote; vote Ozgin

Assuming 513 is correct, that's L-1.

And here's this too:
In post 521, massive wrote:My instinct is to keep VDA alive so he'll shoot RC overnight.

Why on Gods' Green Earth would a Vig shoot a possible town-PR?!

VOTE: Massive
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #567 (isolation #41) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by Aneninen »

You know, every tunnel has two ends. You entered the tunnel on your end and what if a wagon is coming towards you from the other end? ^_^

By the way, here are your posts about RadiantCowbells (after her claim):

In post 256, massive wrote:
In post 241, RadiantCowbells wrote:It's clear that he's trying to emulate his actions in that game in this with the bird posts and such, but they come across as insincere and artificial here where they fit better in their original usage.

This is really going to irritate me, but also see Open 573 where he was scum and doing the same. You know, if you improved your bedside manner even a smidge, people might actually listen to you rather than stubbornly set up walls and policy lynch you. Mafia is a social game, and frankly you're rubbish at that part.

In post 499, massive wrote:I'm around. I'd probably be happier with Klingon or, hell, even Titus or Ellie, but I may just not get the Oz wagon because it happened counter to Aneninen who I still think is scum.

In post 521, massive wrote:My instinct is to keep VDA alive so he'll shoot RC overnight.

(1) You agree with her when she says that I'm scum.
(2) You don't include her when you're talking about the possible lynches of Day1.
(3) Yet you want VDA to Vig-kill her.

If you were town, you'd either buy his claim and would
never
want to get VDA to kill her – or you'd scumread her despite her claim and have voted for her, have tried to lynch her.
You did none of those. You just wanted someone else get rid of her.

Yes, she's annoying. Especially since she's misreading me.
But in spite of everything, I'd like to have a Jailkeeper on our side as long as we can have. It seems that you don't need a Jailkeeper at all.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #583 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:35 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 570, Flubbernugget wrote:
vote: RC

Did not put 2 and 2 together.
Claims role but no action boo

She hasn't told us her action yet and that's =/= no action.
No matter how bad her gameplay is, unless she gets caught lying we're not lynching RC.

I'm asking it again:
RadiantCowbells, whom did you target?

In post 576, TroubledTownie wrote:
In post 559, farside22 wrote:
Also it ignored the fact I stopped the wagon on vda do to info I have, which titus seems to ignore.

Uh, wat? I think VDA claiming might have had something to do with the wagon stopping.
Also, you didn't share your reasoning for why you believe VDA, so it's not like you convinced anyone else.
This looks like you trying to sneak away with some towncred you don't deserve.
vote: Farside22

As I said, jumping off the VDA wagon is not a towntell in itself.
But, why do you think she's the scummiest?

In post 577, massive wrote:But answer me this - if I'm scum and seriously want RC dead overnight, why don't I just kill her myself? How does "wanting someone else to get rid of her" equate to scum?

Keeping her alive so as to create a WIFOM or hoping that VDA takes your advice and Vig-Kills her.
Both are possible answers for your first question.

I've already answered your other question but I summarize it in a short form again. Suggesting the Vig getting rid of a town-PR
because of policy reasons
= scumplay.
Also, if you had
really
wanted to make a
useful
suggestion for VDA, you should have suggested your scumread. ME!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #585 (isolation #43) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:46 am

Post by Aneninen »

^^
I've read that, Massive but it's possible that you have to wait for a detailed answer 'till tomorrow.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #603 (isolation #44) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:07 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 584, massive wrote:
In post 583, Aneninen wrote:Suggesting the Vig getting rid of a town-PR because of policy reasons = scumplay.

Why do you believe this?

Maybe because I can't see a town motivation for it?

In post 583, Aneninen wrote:
Also, if you had really wanted to make a useful suggestion for VDA, you should have suggested your scumread. ME!

I have every intention of getting you lynched, and of having the satisfaction of you flipping scum, so why would I need him to kill you?
Going back now.

So far I've thought a Vig kill is a bit easier way than to get someone lynched to get rid of something.

In post 563, Aneninen wrote:He was "shadowing" the VDA wagon in 426, posted this: "Do that claim thing if you're gonna. I'm OK to lynch." in 473, right after Ozgin had put VDA at L–1.

Why is this scummy? Players at L-1 need to know that someone is willing to lynch if you expect them to claim. Putting someone at L-1 is immaterial otherwise.

Although the VCA doesn't show it you were about to be on that wagon.

In post 563, Aneninen wrote:Also,
In post 499, massive wrote:
I'm around. I'd probably be happier with Klingon or, hell, even Titus or Ellie,
but I may just not get the Oz wagon because it happened counter to Aneninen who I still think is scum.

Underlining is yours. Are you saying I'm scummy because I think you're scum? Or are you trying to say "despite saying he doesn't 'get' the Oz wagon, he still hopped on it later"? Why is that scummy?

Underlining is mine.
If you were town and if you had
really
been thinking that Ozgin had been town, you wouldn't have jumped on that wagon. Because of the Deadline it's not a big scumtell in itself, but it adds another little bit to my reads.

Regarding you cherry-picking quotes to suit your "case" -- you missed:
In post 256, massive wrote:This is really going to irritate me, but also see Open 573 where he was scum and doing the same. You know, if you improved your bedside manner even a smidge, people might actually listen to you rather than stubbornly set up walls and policy lynch you. Mafia is a social game, and frankly you're rubbish at that part.

In post 256, massive wrote:In post 246, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Maybe if there weren't a bunch of useless players like massive
But you can still go F yourself.

In post 475, massive wrote:Will you PLEASE THE FUDGE stop calling him by the wrong name on purpose.

And how those things are relevant at all?
Those are telling nothing about your
reads
on RadiantCowbells. The first part shows that you're scumreading me and that's a well-known information even amongst the tribes living in the Amazonian Rainforest, hundreds of miles away from the next WiFi hotspot.

Titus and Pisskop blindly and embarassingly following Aneninen onto me, when their previous only interaction with me was leading up to the lynch at the end of D1.
In post 556, Titus wrote:Based on that, it's clear that pisskop, massive and and farside have been on most of the popular wagons. Yet, none of these wagons at 1.03 took off. Is it possible because they are on scum rather than town?

How on earth does this paragraph equate with your follow-up vote of me? It doesn't. In fact, the only interaction you and I had leading up to your vote of me was you pressuring me to vote for any of the leading trains in 518 and 522. So guess what?
VOTE: Titus

Whut?
You're scumreading me and you're voting for Titus?
Are you trying to get some support for a counterwagon or what?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #604 (isolation #45) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:35 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 591, TroubledTownie wrote:
In post 583, Aneninen wrote:
As I said, jumping off the VDA wagon is not a towntell in itself.
But, why do you think she's the scummiest?

She tries to defend herself against titus, and simultaneously paint titus in a bad light, by claiming towncred she doesn't deserve. She's not the reason VDA didn't get lynched, and by withholding her reasoning, she didn't convince anybody. Revisionism is scummy.

I can easily imagine a town-Farside posting that.

In post 593, Titus wrote:The three of you were all on nearly every wagon but the ones I highlighted. Why? My VCA tends to flesh out as the game progresses but it's ok for day 2.
Obviously the two are not mutually exclusive but your vote pattern doesn't match your words.
You have a heavy scumread but you do not suggest vigging thatscumread and now you OMGUS me instead of pursuing that.

That's basicly a TL;DR version of the scummiest things about Massive.

In post 594, massive wrote:
In post 592, TroubledTownie wrote:What? You're really going to defend that?

Any consideration that I want to hear Aneninen's answer to this question?

And other players can also have an opinion about your posts.
It's not a 1vs1 between you and me, Massive.

In post 596, Titus wrote:Why are you concerned just out of the gate about who is capable of being lynched versus who is actually scum? You haven't made any effort to get Anen lynched. Most of your effort is discrediting me.

Massive is trying to set up a counter-wagon, I suppose.
I pointed out Yesterday: he's not scumhunting, he simply tries to find easy lynches and pushable wagons all the time.

In post 599, unsub wrote:
I think Titus as a replacement has been quiet and opportunistic only at relevant times not giving us many thoughts. Unless I missed something, as soon as he joined he proceeded to say not much throughout but was active enough in the last few hours before the deadline.
I haven't read the latest posts yet. Boarding a flight now. If you dont think I am active enough let me know and I can ask to be replaced.

As soon as you've finished reading the latest posts, you'll notice that Titus is basicly everything but quiet ^_^
Massive is scum and it's not only me who has been posting a lot about it.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #612 (isolation #46) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:54 am

Post by Aneninen »

RadiantCowbells. Have you read the posts of Day2 about and from Massive? If so, why do you think it's a joke?

I'm asking again: whom did you Jailkeep last Night? Revealing that won't give information to the scums but it may give valuable information to the town. (If anyone disagrees with this, please, explain me why!)

In post 608, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 601, farside22 wrote:TT: I figured people followed me off vda because of what I said. No one argued.
Kling still scum.
Massive: why are you attacking titus theory as scummy?

You're starting to piss me off. Why do you assume I'm Scum? Please don't derp and say it's a meta thing, those that know me will tell you that my meta is unreadable.
I'm Town. Deal with it.

Is that all you can say? You haven't posted anything before this Today. Have you read the thread at all?

In post 610, Klingoncelt wrote:
vote: Farside22

That's a bad vote.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #615 (isolation #47) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:11 am

Post by Aneninen »

I must have forgotten about it then.
Can you explain that "tailor their response" part?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #666 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:07 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 655, Klingoncelt wrote:Okay. Ozgin flipped Town. Very likely there were 2 or more Scum on the wagon: unsub, VictorDeAngelo, Flubbernugget, farside22, pisskop, massive, Ozgin (who self-voted)
VDA was NK'd. So: unsub, Flubbernugget, farside22, pisskop, massive
On Massive's wagon we have 4 totally different players: Aneninen, Titus, pisskop, TroubledTownie.
If he flips Scum, it's unlikely any Scum will bus him unless he makes some major slip. So we can take out Massive himself, and we can take out pisscop, who voted on both wagons.
That leaves unsub, Flubbernugget, and farside22 as the likeliest Scums on Ozgin's wagon, if Massive flips scum.

Hmmm... I wouldn't leave out Pisskop and I don't think Farside is scum.

In post 659, massive wrote:
In post 603, Aneninen wrote:
And how those things are relevant at all?
Those are telling nothing about your
reads
on RadiantCowbells.

Because they are counter to your claim that I was legitimately trying to get VDA to vig RC, and not that I was simply frustrated at RC's playstyle and lashing out. And THAT is the biggest problem with your argument, and why you had to leave them out.

I can't see how they counter anything. And those parts contained no reads on RC.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #685 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:39 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 668, massive wrote:
I didn't say they contained "reads" on RC. I said they were indicative of my overall mindset in relation to RC. My point is that you cherry-picked quotes from me to promote this idea that I had a "read" on RC when, if you take the entire picture, it's obvious I'm just irritated by their playing style. And the biggest "read" that you are happy to ignore is the fact that I left the RC wagon to jump onto you -- wouldn't that at least contribute to me reading RC as town?

Uh?
So you
had
a townread on her... yet you wanted to get her Vig-killed. Despite her PR.

In post 673, RadiantCowbells wrote:v/la because I'm without computer access
btw this massive wagon still sucks.

No, it doesn't s-ck. He's scum. Feel free to join the wagon and you can lynch me Tomorrow if I'm wrong about him, okay?
Happy Scumday anyway!

Pisskop, do not derail the Massive-wagon. Unsub can be dealt with later, if needed.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #692 (isolation #50) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:28 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 687, massive wrote:
In post 685, Aneninen wrote:So you had a townread on her... yet you wanted to get her Vig-killed. Despite her PR.

It's ... it's almost like ... like ... I was being frustrated at her gameplay and not really wanting her to be vigged! WOW! You're soooooo close to making this argument for me, which is only what I've been saying all along.

So, are you saying that you wanted RC to get Vig-killed, because you had been so frustrated at her gameplay?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #700 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 693, Flubbernugget wrote:
vote: rc

I wonder which is weirder, voting for RC without any content or the fact that you was voting for here before this post as well.
Voting for RC is terrible.

In post 695, massive wrote:
In post 692, Aneninen wrote:
In post 687, massive wrote:
In post 685, Aneninen wrote:So you had a townread on her... yet you wanted to get her Vig-killed. Despite her PR.

It's ... it's almost like ... like ... I was being frustrated at her gameplay and not really wanting her to be vigged! WOW! You're soooooo close to making this argument for me, which is only what I've been saying all along.

So, are you saying that you wanted RC to get Vig-killed, because you had been so frustrated at her gameplay?

I don't normally quote walls within walls like this, but I wanted you to go back and read what I said right above your comment. Specifically "not really wanting her to be vigged." That should answer your question fairly completely.

Not good enough. You could have expressed right after my post that you didn't really wanted her to be Vig-killed. Or even before that post... I still think you're fabricating reasons for your actions which might not have come from a townie. By the way I posted plenty of things about you and even if I ignored the "Vig-kill" part of it, it wouldn't be "diddly-squat".

In post 699, RadiantCowbells wrote:
vote: TroubledTownie

Alright, that's enough out of you.

Removing your vote from me – good.
If you've realized that I'm town – even better.
Voting for TroubledTownie – can you explain it?
Still not voting for Massive – bad.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #708 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 706, massive wrote:I like that you say my actions "might not have come from a townie" and yet still push for my lynch in the same post. Way to hedge.

Maybe my punctuation was bad and I'm an ESL player, as you might know.
The same sentence in other words: Whenever you get interrogated or caught because of a scummy post, you fabricate a reason for the particular post later.

I usually have time for Mafia in the evening and my eyes are tired and it's getting harder for me to read the monitor. I'll need glasses.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #722 (isolation #53) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:38 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 713, massive wrote:
In post 708, Aneninen wrote:Maybe my punctuation was bad and I'm an ESL player, as you might know.
The same sentence in other words: Whenever you get interrogated or caught because of a scummy post, you fabricate a reason for the particular post later.

Hey, guess what. You're going to nitpick word choice and analyze submeaning under submeaning, be prepared to get it back. Easy for you to say "this is your obvious motivation" and then throw ESL up as a defense when you clearly just slipped.

I don't get this answer at all.
Please, don't act as if there hadn't been a lot of posts from me about you. I've been scumreading you for a long time; anyone can ISO me to find all of my posts.
Something is strange. I mentioned in C9++ that I'm ESL. You made no conclusions out of it. In that game I was scum and you were town...

In post 717, RadiantCowbells wrote:Literally, everyone currently voting Massive is either a scumread or explicitly not a townread of mine.

I make it clear for you again. Massive is scum. If you're town (and I'm quite sure that you are) and you want to win, join the wagon. Everything else can wait until Tomorrow.

In post 718, Titus wrote:
You need to recalibrate then. Massive's contradicting himself and desperately doubtcasting rather than pushing who he thinks is scum.
Why is everyone on the wagon scum? Why is massive obvtown?

I'm interested in RC's answers too.

In post 720, Klingoncelt wrote:The wagon started falling apart as quickly as it formed. And with no counterwagon to jump onto. This is new to me.

How about joining the Massive-wagon then?
Voting for Farside is bad.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #732 (isolation #54) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:18 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Oh, Massive.
Your plan almost worked, but what a pity that it was only an
almost

In post 594, massive wrote:Look, let me mess with Aneninen,
eventually he's going to slip on something that people can't keep ignoring
. And don't go biting on Aneninen and Titus trying to push my "let VDA kill RC" as anything other than a snarky comment.

It's clear that you wanted me to respond this, so as to call me scum. I ignored this part intentionally because I knew that you'd have jumped on my answer regardless of its content.
Eg. had I answered
"That will never happen"
– you would have answered something like
"Ha! He's scum and he has just slipped it!"

Had I answered
"Townies don't slip"
"You're not town, if you were you wouldn't worry about slipping so you're scum!"

Had I answerd
"What if someone else slips first"
"So, you've just admitted that you could slip, so you're scum!"

Why do I assume this?

You failed to find anything until this post:
In post 706, massive wrote:
In post 700, Aneninen wrote:I still think you're fabricating reasons for your actions which might not have come from a townie.

I like that you say my actions "might not have come from a townie" and yet still push for my lynch in the same post. Way to hedge.

Like wow, you thought this might be a "good post" to fabricate something based upon it. And it happened, regardless of my answer:

In post 713, massive wrote:
In post 708, Aneninen wrote:Maybe my punctuation was bad and I'm an ESL player, as you might know.

Hey, guess what. You're going to nitpick word choice and analyze submeaning under submeaning, be prepared to get it back. Easy for you to say "this is your obvious motivation" and then
throw ESL up as a defense when you clearly just slipped

It's not only the fact that I strongly think that you understood my original post clearly. It's not only the fact that my second post made it perfectly clear what I'd wanted to say.
It's this: if you had
really
thought that it had been a slip,
you should have announced it in your first answer and you would have moved your vote for me instantly
!

That is the problem.

In post 723, massive wrote:
In post 722, Aneninen wrote:
Something is strange. I mentioned in C9++ that I'm ESL. You made no conclusions out of it. In that game I was scum and you were town...

Are you really going to push your slip as something players should meta ME on?

And this is a thing you're doing all the time. Instead of responding my post you responded something which
seems
to be an answer, but it is not. Whoever ISO-s you, they'll find plenty of examples for this. Also, it was
you
who launched your case against me, based upon our game. Now I'm referring to the same game. That's double standard, you know. (Isn't it ironic anyway? In that game you were town and I was scum. Now it's the opposite.)

Another thing you're doing all the time is Strawmaning me. You're launching discussions on certain
parts
of my case against you, and you're acting as if all the other things had never existed. And so far you haven't been able to bring down any of my arguments.

________

Everyone, Massive is scum. It's time to lynch him. Everything else can wait until Tomorrow.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #754 (isolation #55) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:18 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 741, Flubbernugget wrote:prodge.
Be back when one of massive or anen are dead

Vote for Massive then! He's scum.

RadiantCowbells: I've read your list. I'm happy that you've started to realize that "maybe you've been barking at the wrong tree". Why are you townreading Flubber and Pisskop? Why are you scumreading Titus? Can you tell more about your TroubleTownie read?

Massive: FYI: I've read your big posts. If anyone asks questions about them I'll give answers. However, don't take it personally, but I don't trust the reads of a player whom I want to lynch.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #760 (isolation #56) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Aneninen »

RadiantCowbells: can you answer my questions?

Flubber: that's very, very anti-town. (Or a terrible joke.)

Massive: basicly you're right. No offense, but I don't think we two have too many things to talk about.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #781 (isolation #57) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:53 am

Post by Aneninen »

Oh shyt I've just got prodded.
I'd eagerly post something but I have nothing new to post about.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #792 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Aneninen »

These are good questions, Dierfire. I'd really like to see RC's answers, especially because she keeps refusing to talk to me.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #831 (isolation #59) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:18 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 806, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 803, pisskop wrote:
Klingon
, Y U lurking? We need your valued input and opinions.

Honestly, I'm lost here. I have to wait for Massive's flip.
If Massive flips Town then I've got 4 players on my Scum list.
If he's Scum, then I have Farside as his partner, and either Dierfire or RC as the 3rd Scum.

Massive won't flip town.
Farside is a terrible idea. Unless the opposite gets proven, that slot is town. (This's an answer for Pisskop too.)

In post 822, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Sup bitches?
Will catch up tonight (I'm not reading the whole game) will mostly be skimming.
I'm town which means massive is scum so we should lynch him.

Lol, Hi, BBT!
My read on your slot is above. Also, I think I know what you meant by this. Massive is scum. You can check my ISO, I posted a lot about it.

In post 826, Dierfire wrote:
@Radiant

You don't want a lynch on Massive, and you do want a lynch on me. Do you therefore disagree with Pisskop's perception of an association between Massive and my slot?

Pleeease, RC, don't evade questions like this. You're the other one who's town according to my reads unless someone prooves the opposite. Can't you help us a little bit?

In post 828, massive wrote:If I'm lynched today, I will be very interested to see Aneninen's defense of his rubbish case.
Titus can always throw her VCA under the bus
, and the other votes currently on the wagon are either stubborn (TT) or blind (Kilngon, Flubber) and indefensible.

If you're lynched Today, you'll flip scum. ^_^
What did you mean by the underlined part?

In post 830, massive wrote:
In post 823, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Lol. Massive is L-1.
I want to hammer pretty bad.

This would be cruel and unusual. Oh a fate deserving of someone who has played BBT in the past. Unfortunately you came in here and let everyone know that when I flip town they should run you up next, so I don't think you can be so cavalier with that hammer quite yet. ;)

AtE?
(Nevertheless, Massive, keep talking, all of your posts will be valuable later when we're trying to find your partners.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #843 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Aneninen »

Good Old BBT. I would have been really surprised if you didn't scumread me. After all the things happened I consider it normal... and to tell the truth, I'd do the same if the roles had been the opposite. ^_^

But, let's make it short. Massive is scum. I'm not. As for Today, it's enough if you believe the first part of that. You'll have both time and company to lynch me Tomorrow if you still wish to do so.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #855 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:42 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 844, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I think I want to lynch you first though.
Why is massive scum?

In a nutshell, these are the most important things:

(1) His Day1-scumread on me was merely "Playing the Regardless of Card". (No matter what I answered, everything only strengthened his scumread.) Originally, I developed my scumread on him because of this.
(1/2) Maybe he picked me because RadiantCowbells started scumreading me for silly reasons (you can check it) or because by using his direct meta about me it seemed to be easy to launch a case. (I'm not sure about this part, but he started to be very active about me after RC had jumped on me. Also, he didn't examine any of my town games.)

(2) He makes scummy posts and fabricate reasons for them afterwards. You'll find more examples for this phenomenon, but the most blatant one was his
"My instinct is to keep VDA alive so he'll shoot RC overnight."
. By that point, RadiantCowbells claimed Jailkeeper. Why would a townie suggest Vig-killing a town-PR? Also, why would a townie say that their "instinct" says to keep alive a claimed town-Vig (VDA)?!
(2/2) If he
really
thought that I were scum, he should have suggested VDA killing ME! This:
"I have every intention of getting you lynched, and of having the satisfaction of you flipping scum, so why would I need him to kill you?"
explanation (in ) is pigeon poop. (By the way, in the same post he votes for Titus while he still scumreads me.)

(3) This is posted by me in . (In short: he had been waiting for a long time to find something that he could call a "slip" before he found "something" he could jump on. Check out the "something" he found...)

(4) Having checked some earlier posts I found this in his :
"I'm re-reading. Town will need my reads overnight once they see I am legitimately scumhunting. I realize I'm getting bogged down being on defense."
– Well, there were two Nightkills so the game may be a Multiball. If so, this might mean the following: "I know that I'm going down but please, believe me that I've been trying to scumhunt, even if I'm scum". (Rephrasing is mine, based upon the quote.) Why would anyone post "I'm legitimately scumhunting"? Isn't it how a townie should play?

________

For further information you can check the ISO of both of us.
If you have questions, feel free to ask, I'll try to answer them. But, keep in mind that I'm not sure that I'll be able to remember everything: this game has been going for quite a long time, I'm in a couple of other games too and I have a real life as well.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #924 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 904, Klingoncelt wrote:Okay, done.
The Scumteam are:
Varsoon, Dierfire, and BlueBloodedToffee.

The first two players/slots need to be examined thoroughly.
I won't vote for BBT ever unless someone prooves that he's scum.

In post 912, Titus wrote:
The beauty of this lynch is that scum would pile on because mislynch in their eyes but it is an actual successful lynch for us.

I've been thinking about the same. If it's 9:3:1, two of the scums were there, maybe all of them. If it's 10:2:1 (which, I think, is less likely) one may have been there one may have been off, perhaps parking his/her vote on a silly wagon.

In post 922, Dierfire wrote:Obviously your inclusion of me on the list is factually incorrect. I'm also not sure about Varsoon (TT slot) or BBT (Farside slot). Now that we know that Radiant actually was the Town Jailkeeper, I'm looking for people that failed to drop a hammer when they had a chance. Radiant goes to L-1 at and goes to L-2 at when Farside removes her vote. The following players were able to drop the hammer but did not: Pisskop (), Unsub (), and TT (). It would have been reasonable for a Mafia player to make a move, especially with Radiant demanding of them (Pisskop and TT in particular) that they hammer immediately and refusing to claim.

A derphammer like that would have been an auto-FoS in many eyes.

________

I'm going to re-read a couple of things soon. Maybe tomorrow.
To tell the truth, I didn't post about my other scumreads Yesterday because if Massive had been Mafia, I would have drawn his partners' attention on me by doing so. I used to have two ideas as possible partners, but since Massive flipped SK those reads are worth pigeon poop now.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #925 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 923, Flubbernugget wrote:Now I scumhunt.
I'm not doing too well if you can't tell

Flubber is being Flubber. ^_^
I've already seen this and he was town.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #945 (isolation #64) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Aneninen »

So, here come my reads.
From my point of view, the Massive-wagon is important. That wagon was a "free pass" for all the scums. I mean, they couldn't be sure whether Massive would flip scum at all. So, they must have thought this: "if Massive flips scum, we may even get town-credit for being there. If he flips town, it's Aneninen who's going to get all the FoS for that idiotic deathtunnel."

BBT
. –
Probably town
. My read is unchanged, regardless of his read on me.

Flubbernugget
Probably town–Lean town

Votes for RadiantCowbells twice (, ), then for Massive (). Besides those, mostly nullposts. Normally I'd call it scummy but I've seen the very same gameplay from a town-Flubber.
Also, as for this
"Anen tunnelfucked a sk so I'll call him scum too."
– I can understand that I don't earn too much town-credit because I deathtunnelled the SK but thinking that I'm scum because of that? How does that make sense?

Titus
. –
Lean town
She ended Day1 () with this:
"We lynch Pisskop tomorrow."
– what happened to that read later?
Jumping on the Massive-wagon early () – but, she was interacting with Massive a lot, getting her own reads on him, so being on this wagon seems to be town-ish. Just as her VCA.
By the way,
"Frankly killing Radiant is a surprising move. Given she would not communicate at all, her usefulness was very limited."
– I agree, and this Nightkill will tell us a lot later.
However, there's one thing I don't understand. In she posted:
"Nor do I. Yet, I am seeing more likely 3 scum here given the power levels town has. No lynching, unless we have a cop with a guilty, is the best play here."
Do you think it'd help us if you explained these things?

Unsub/Dierfire
Null
(unable to sort)
Having read again, I realized that I didn't like it at all. Nothing else from Unsub.
Dierfire's entry post () seems to be a genuine catch-up but this:
"I'm going to sleep now and probably vote for Massive when I come back"
looks like a "shadowing" on the Massive-wagon (since he didn't vote for him for a while afterwards).
Later he asks a plenty of questions but gives away very few reads. I don't know what to think about this.
(I don't understand the point of that Massive/Unsub interactions part at all ().)

TroubledTownie/Varsoon
. –
Null–Lean scum

TroublendTownie part (which was slight town)
Votes for Farside in . Questionable reasons but it may have come from a town-mindset.
Votes for Massive in . May be genuine (he interacted with Massive later) but may be a sheeping vote from a scum (very limited interactions with others).
Then he V/LAs and replaces out. (Site activity tell: the V/LA is genuine and it's possible that he lost his interest in the game.)
Varsoon Part (which is lean scum)
Seven f-cking posts. Including a hammer. (Although I don't remember how much time we had at that hammer before the Deadline.) I can easily imagine a lurkscum here.

Pisskop
. –
Probably scum
and . He got surprised by Ellie's death first and posted that the Vig killed her next. Hmmm... maybe he
knew
for sure who made the other Nightkill??!
He sheeped me very early. , (naming Unsub, now Dierfire as another scum).
Votes for Unsub in . (At that point there were no votes on Unsub! The Unsub/Dierfire wagon was never bigger than 3 players.)
Basicly, there's not much scumhunting in his Day2 posts. Even if he was away from the Massive-wagon, he never dropped his scumread on him. Was he shadowing? He responded to Varsoon's hammer Twilight which means, he was around at that time. Maybe he would have hammered Massive if nothing had happened?

Klingonette
. –
Probably scum

She arrived late for Day2, however, her general site-activity shows that he was active elsewhere meanwhile!
Votes for Farside in (a couple of lines about her in her previous post.)
Not much (apart from about Farside) until , but that post may have come from a town-mindset.
Voting for Massive in because
"Massive is not looking great right now."
. Scum-sheep? At least, strengthens this, she considers Massive an informational lynch. (Some later posts, eg. suggests the same.)
She says in
"I thought RC was Scum."
(And RC was null in her ...)
Posting two gut-reads in is weird, because it's Day3 and she told us in that she'd ISO a thing or two...
Later she does two things: (1) asks readlists from everyone – it's easy to imagine a scum here who's "testing the waters" for a viable mislych and (2) speculates on the Cop, eg. the "technical question in "...
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #953 (isolation #65) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:01 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 947, Flubbernugget wrote:@anen sk is the easiest role for scum to "legitamately" tunnelfuck

Are you calling me scum because I deathtunnelled the SK? Are you sure that there's no other possible explanation for that?

In post 948, Klingoncelt wrote:The reason I'm asking everyone to post lists is because I'm worried about our Cop. There are only 8 of us left and it's likely that there are 3 Scum.

We shouldn't talk about the Cop, especially since it's absolutely unsure whether we have one. (And I'd be very surprised if we had a Cop.)

In post 949, Dierfire wrote:
In post 924, Aneninen wrote:
In post 922, Dierfire wrote:Obviously your inclusion of me on the list is factually incorrect. I'm also not sure about Varsoon (TT slot) or BBT (Farside slot). Now that we know that Radiant actually was the Town Jailkeeper, I'm looking for people that failed to drop a hammer when they had a chance. Radiant goes to L-1 at and goes to L-2 at when Farside removes her vote. The following players were able to drop the hammer but did not: Pisskop (), Unsub (), and TT (). It would have been reasonable for a Mafia player to make a move, especially with Radiant demanding of them (Pisskop and TT in particular) that they hammer immediately and refusing to claim.

A derphammer like that would have been an auto-FoS in many eyes.

Anyway, the reason that I asked about your opinion specifically is that at the time (your ) you seemed to count it as a point in Pisskop's favor. So, it seemed inconsistent for you to say that such a move would have been a bad one for the Mafia.

I wrote:
"He could have jumped on the RadiantCowbells wagon if he were scum."
This means, if he had jumped on that wagon that would have been scummy. I think I'm talking about the same thing.

In post 949, Dierfire wrote:
In post 945, Aneninen wrote:So, here come my reads.
From my point of view, the Massive-wagon is important. That wagon was a "free pass" for all the scums. I mean, they couldn't be sure whether Massive would flip scum at all. So, they must have thought this: "if Massive flips scum, we may even get town-credit for being there. If he flips town, it's Aneninen who's going to get all the FoS for that idiotic deathtunnel."

What does this mean? Obviously the Mafia would have known that Massive would not flip Mafia. It sounds as though you're trying to argue that Mafia should have been on the Massive wagon, which I agree with, but I don't know what the rest of this is.

Is "should have been" = "must have been"?
What do you think? Were the Mafia on that wagon or not?
Because, I'm trying to say that the wagon was perfect for them. They knew that Massive was not Mafia. Had Massive flipped town, everyone would have jumped on me instantly since it was me who was tunnelling him all the time. (In this case, they could have joined another safe wagon...)
Massive flipped SK – and there's something interesting in the thread now. As I saw his flip I knew that I wouldn't earn any town credit for catching him. But, it seems that some players are scumreading me because of catching the SK, while more-or-less ignoring everyone else on his wagon...
"The Moor has done his duty, the Moor can go"
– I think this is happening now.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #954 (isolation #66) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:21 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 950, Varsoon wrote:I -had- a readslist typed up that went out the window with these flips.
I don't have much time now but I'll answer any questions you guys have.
Juicy info:
Titus is town.

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

In post 951, Titus wrote:I hate everyone townreading me....

Actually BBT's scumreading you.

By the way, BBT
, here's something for you: read your predecessor's Day2 and read my Day2. The question is: What was Farside's read on me – and why?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #963 (isolation #67) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:52 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 955, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 953, Aneninen wrote:
In post 947, Flubbernugget wrote:@anen sk is the easiest role for scum to "legitamately" tunnelfuck

Are you calling me scum because I deathtunnelled the SK? Are you sure that there's no other possible explanation for that?

Sure but now I don't like how you're taking concern with me scumreading you

Oh My Gods, how should I react then? ^_^

In post 961, Dierfire wrote:In general, I would think that Mafia players in that situation would be more likely than Town players to drop the hammer. The fact that certain players did not drop the hammer therefore increases the likelihood of those players being Town. It sounded like you agreed with this logic in but disagreed with it in . I don't believe that "he could have jumped on the wagon if he were scum" makes much sense if you were trying to say that a Mafia player would have avoided the wagon for fear of looking suspicious.

In I only thought that it was town-ish not to hammer RC. You said the same a couple of posts ago.
By my thoughts were changed to something like "a scum wouldn't hammer in a situation like that because it would be very scummy".
I've been thinking and yes, I've been inconsistent about the topic. About a month passed between my two posts and it seems that I read the lack of derphammering in a different way then and now.
Right now I'm thinking that this question is a WIFOM. Or am I the only one who thinks so? (Others can answer too, of course.)

Also, Dierfire, can you explain your townread on Klingonette? You posted only one line about her.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #975 (isolation #68) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:44 pm

Post by Aneninen »

BBT, stop this!

I'm almost sure that you're town (ISO Farside and you'll find the answer, why).

Assuming the Mafia consists of 3 players (which is likely), I'd be a prone target for their quickhammer if another townie voted for me. I know that we could still win after getting me lynched, but in practice it's not too probable. Yes, the town
has
something against the scums but if they have a Bulletproof or a JOAT (and I'm sure that they have at least one of those), everything's over.

So, BBT, unvote and summarize your case. Frankly, I miss the good old BBT who asks questions about everything. ^_^ Even if it's very likely that I wouldn't be able to answer half of them, since you replaced in and it's hard for me to remember everything that happened on Day1 or so (I'm in many games right now).
And I know that you'd hate to see me winning again as scum, but in this game, that's simply impossible.

Everyone else:
DO NOT vote (neither on me, nor on others)! As for my case, if you'd like to vote for me, post an FoS or some other forms of "pseudo-votes".
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #996 (isolation #69) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:28 pm

Post by Aneninen »

BBT
, I posted my reads in .
Klingonette and Pisskop are probably scum. The third one (if the game is 9:3:1) may be Varsoon or might be Dierfire.

The recent posts of Pisskop made him my top scumread.
(1) I have a damn good reason to assume that his vote for me came from a scum. In he wrote that I'm town so this post is clearly opportunistic.
(2) In he says that either you or me is scum, or both of us. As far as I can remember, you're suspected by quite a lot of players, so he's on his way for another opportunistic vote.
(3) His is pigeon poop. I see nothing in your .

Right now I'm almost sure that he's scum.

FoS: Pisskop

(I'm using this instead of votes so that no scums can quickhammer anyone if we're wrong.)
________

Post-edit.
Pisskop!
Are you voting for BBT now??! Okay, now I'm pretty sure that you're scum. It's not because of the vote, not because of my reads on BBT. It's because of EVERYTHING you made on this page.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #998 (isolation #70) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:36 am

Post by Aneninen »

In theory, two.

I mean, if the Mafia consists of 3 players, and two townies vote for another townie, the Mafia can quickhammer.

What do you think about Pisskop now?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1026 (isolation #71) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:36 am

Post by Aneninen »

Mobilpost. We have plenty of time so we neednt hurry and this goes for the nolynch too.

For the same reason BBT take your time with your catchup Im waiting.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1028 (isolation #72) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Aneninen »

No you shall not.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1030 (isolation #73) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Aneninen »

Read my post shes scum in my opinion. And dont ask difficult things we ve started drinking here.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #74) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:14 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Okay, now it's morning here so I'm able to answer a couple of things.

In post 1027, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm doing VCA.
I got you Anen. You're getting lynched toDay I think.

Explain this. What did you find in the VCA?

In post 1031, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Sum up your scum case on her please?

(1) On Day2 she was doing nothing for a while, but she was active on the site, in general. – Mild scumtell.
(2) Voted for Massive () but apart from
"not looking great
she never explained why she scumread Massive. Later she speculates a lot about the forthcoming Massive-flip. Eg. , , . Her basic assumption is:
"if Massive flips town
. Also, she considers Massive an informational lynch. (eg. . These things suggest me that she's sheeping the wagon without having own reads (which is, because of Massive's SK-flip, easy to be considered a scum sheeping a wagon). – Stronger scumtell.
(3) In she prod dodged and promised a "decent post", which never arrived. – Minor scumtell.
(4) There's something else in .
"If he's Scum, then I have Farside as his partner, and either Dierfire or RC as the 3rd Scum."
– First of all, she contradicts her Farside-read in her next post (). RC was Massive's possible partner (if Massive flips scum) in , can't figure out in , and scumread in (in the beginning of Day3). Her reads are full of contradictions. – Medium scumtell. But!
(5) She used the phrase "3rd scum" in , as far as I can remember earlier than everyone else. Why was she sure about the size of the scumteam at that point? In theory, before the Massive flip the Setup could have been eg. a 9:2:2 too! – Unless I'm an idiot, this is a huge scumtell.
(6) On Day3 she posted that she'd ISO things (, posted her idea about the scumteam in and said
"Farside22/BlueBloodedToffee I've been scumreading since early on. The other two, let's say gut. Dierfire and Varsoon ping my scumdar like mad."
in . Yet again, her posts are inconsistent. – Medium scumtell.
(7) Later she asks readlists from everyone, and as I said, it's possible that she's trying to find a viable mislynch. (Then she sheeped NoLynch, but she never explained why.) – Mild scumtell. (Not scummy in itself but looks scummy in connection with the other things.)
(8) Also, she's speculation a lot about the Cop. Is she PR-hunting? – This is scummy too but right now I don't want to explain why because it would help the scums more.

In post 1038, Klingoncelt wrote:I read your posts. You failed to present any evidence at all, much less make a case.
Funny thing about your ISO, many of your scumreads turned up as Dead Town, with the notable exception of RC. You also suspect Titus, who's playing her Town game.

The first one is not true, many of the things above have been posted by me before.
The second part is not true either. Massive flipped scum. I was townreading RC after her claim. Titus is not on my scumlist at all.

________

BBT, what's so informative about VC1.04?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1046 (isolation #75) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:56 pm

Post by Aneninen »

So, BBT, is it Klingonette/Pisskop/?Dierfire?

What you've said about that VC is a good point. Also, this may be true as well:
In post 1044, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Now that Klingoncelt is under the spotlight, they quickly decide it's time for NL?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1103 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Aneninen »

Mod: I'm no LA for a couple of days, sunday tops.

My posts may be infrequent and short.

Reasons: (1) plenty of IRL things to do and catch-up with and (2) making my Setups compatible for the competition is a priority (it has a Deadline too).

Sorry, everyone!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1105 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:55 am

Post by Aneninen »

I
know
but I'll
try
to post useful things.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1121 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:09 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 953, Aneninen wrote:We shouldn't talk about the Cop, especially since it's absolutely unsure whether we have one. (And I'd be very surprised if we had a Cop.)

I have a busy day today, I need to off to work soon but I'll tell everything I know in the evening. Feel free to talk meanwhile because I'm pretty sure that the scums have absolutely no idea what's going on. ^_^

BBT, what did you mean by this:
"I don't know for sure that I was the target but I'm guessing it's the most likely explanation."
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1136 (isolation #79) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Fine,
I'm a Tracker.

Let me explain a couple of things.
Very easy, I think, why I haven't every thought there may be a Cop.
And now, for the details. Really sorry if I miss or mis-remember a couple of details but I suppose Noone would be able to everything correctly, as for long weeks of game.

Spoiler: Day1 and my crumbs
I crumbed three times, in three different ways.
First one:

In post 91, Aneninen wrote:
T
o tell the truth, I still think Flubber's mod-vote is pretty much null and Pramitz, Pisskop and Unsub are making things out of nothing...

In post 109, Aneninen wrote:
R
ight.

In post 115, Aneninen wrote:
A
s for Unsub, I'm waiting for her answer. That may reveal a couple of things...

In post 150, Aneninen wrote:
C
ould I be right about this?...

In post 154, Aneninen wrote:
K
kkaaaay...

In post 171, Aneninen wrote:
E
eeeew! That was the most blatant OMGUS I've ever seen...

In post 174, Aneninen wrote:
R
ead this: Chainsaw Defense...

(Every second post, starting with 91.)

Second one:

In post 263, Aneninen wrote:Massive.
You. Are. On. The. Wrong.
Track.

Third one (I'm proud of this, lol)

In post 301, Aneninen wrote:
...Sounds. Noises. Impulses. Screams!!!

Google the words in singular. They're all Trackers. (A music composing software group, which was very popular back in the 90s; I used to use many of them.)

In the beginning I thought that Massive might be town and reading me wrong. I tried to defend myself, of course, because I definitely didn't want to claim on Day1 – especially after RadiantCowbells's claim. (At that point I thought he might be a bad townie whose claim is real, as far as I can remember.)

As the game progressed, I developed a scumread on Massive, because he was playing the Regardless Of Card. (Scumreading me regardless of my content.)
At that time most players were townreading Massive. That'swhy it was a perfect choice to Track him at Night. (I thought a not particularly FoS-ed scum might perform the Kill.)
Massive visited Ellie at Night 1.

Spoiler: Day2: Deathtunnelling Massive
Frankly, this Day has been one of my most exciting Days ever.
I chose the "harder way": instead of claiming I tried to collect everything about Massive and build a really strong and un-refutable case on him. I
intentionally
didn't care much about anyone else. Remember: I only knew that he was scum, I didn't know what sort of. (At that point I strongly thought that it's a Multiball. Even if I
thought
there might be another Vig in the game, it seemed to be
absurd
for the Vig to kill VDA – I'll talk about this later.)
But I knew that I
HAD TO
get Massive lynched. Because...
...Massive chose the only game he could choose.
I think he realized at the beginning of Day2 that I have an investigate PR. He knew that it would be very scummy if he dropped his "scumread" on me – but he also knew if my wagon reached L–1 I'd claim and everything would be over for him. Even if I got lynched. So, he tried to build counterwagons. It almost worked, there was a point when Unsub/Dierfire got dangerously close to lynch. Had that happened, I would have had to claim. Fortunately, we lynched Massive.

Spoiler: After lynching Massive...
Even if I didn't post my other scumreads, I kept my eyes open. During Day2 I watched everyone closely: who tries to protect Massive or who tries to attack me (Chainsawing)? Who jumps on his wagon without reasons? I thought I might find Massive's partner.
His SK-flip was a piece of good and bad news at the same time. Good, because one faction is out. Bad, because I realized that I created the perfect wagon for the Mafia. I posted about it Yesterday. Recapitulation: "if Massive's town, Aneninen will be an easy lynch, if he's scum, even better for us, lol". So, instead of finding Massive's "non-existent partners" I started to examine his wagon. My Day3 posts were mostly about this.
(I knew that I didn't earn any town credit for lynching Massive but I found this way less important.)

Of couse I'll reveal my Day2/Day3 investigations too, but I'd like to see claims from all of you. My reason is: scums may try to fake-claim some sort of bullshyt and I want to make it riskier for them by not telling my investigations before revealing my later targets.

Spoiler: This is about BBT's slot and some general thoughts
It's possible that I'll surprise even BBT now.

I genuinely thought that you're a Vig. Because of this:

In post 494, farside22 wrote:
I
don't look to see people v/la.
B
ut seriously you have voted no one and pushed no case against rc.
A
nd vda: kling is obviously omgus.
V
ote: kling
I
believe Vda claim for reasons I'm not explaining.
G
o, go, go

It came right after VDA's claim. He pointed it out later, on Day2 too, I found it by that time, I think.
And it made perfect sense... an Even-Night Vig and an Odd-Night Vig. Farside, wherever you are, you did it right! ^_^

That's the reason why I found BBT town. And BBT, I suggested ISO-ing your predecessor partly because of this. (And partly because I think Farside knew that I have an investigative-PR.)

Although I understood the whole story Today. Being a Bulletproof, Farside wanted to "steal the Nightkill". This makes perfect sense because before BBT's claim I wasn't able to answer a disturbing question. If Farside/BBT's Even-Night Kill, where did the Night1 kill go? According to Farside's posts I doubted that she had killed VDA. A double-kill on Ellie or a no kill from her seemed to be more possible.

The question is: why did they kill RadiantCowbells and why did they try to kill BBT last Night? It seems to be very probable that BBT would have been the Nightkill, so unless it gets refuted I'm assuming it.
These are the possible answers.

(1) The scums didn't get any of the crumbs and they went for BBT, not knowing his PR. The first two Nightkills suggest this version. At Night3 they could have killed Titus or Klingonette (if they're town), or, obviously, me. But: if so, why did they choose BBT? What did he post?

(2) The scums found Farside's crumb. If so, why did they kill RadiantCowbells first? Maybe they have a (x-shot) Bulletproof too? After all, Massive was Bulletproof, and we have a 1-shot Bulletproof... However, there can't be more than one Mafia-Bulletproof, I think. Also, if they've found the crumb, they too might have thought that Farside/BBT is Odd-Night Vig. If so, it would have been much better to kill BBT at Night2 and not to let him Vig-kill at Night3.

For me, (1) seems to be more likely. Also, anyone who was scumreading BBT last night is FoS.

Also: why am I still alive? Either they haven't ever thought that I'm a Tracker, or they have something that counters me. A JOAT or a 1-shot Ninja?

TL;DR:
Massive Visited Ellie at Night1. That'swhy I deathtunneled him.
I'll reveal my Day2/Day3 targets after the missing roleclaims, because I want to make it hard for the scums fake-claim a PR. I'll post my thoughts about everyone afterwards.
I'm almost sure the Night3 target was BBT, although I don't know the reasons behind. BBT must be town and his claim must be real.

________

Also, I don't think a NoLynch would be good Today. We might gain another investigation result if I'm still alive Tomorrow. But, maybe we could narrow the lynch pool Today to have a good chance for lynching a scum. If lucky, we can even have a sure lynch and some chance to break the game.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #80) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:56 am

Post by Aneninen »

As for this, Varsoon, you could start.
Then popcorn.

(I'm still on LA, keep that in mind.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1149 (isolation #81) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Aneninen »

At least don't throw away the popcorn, will you?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1155 (isolation #82) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:10 am

Post by Aneninen »

Varsoon,

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

Klingonette has already claimed. Are you reading the game at all?

Pisskop, popcorn to you then.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1186 (isolation #83) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:16 am

Post by Aneninen »

Unfortunately, I can't proove or refute anything.

At Night2 I tracked Flubber, at Night3 Varsoon. Neither of them visited anyone.
Why did I choose them? Because I thought these players are constantly flying under the radar. Therefore, any of those two might be the players performing the Nightkill (instead of a generally-suspected player).

I also know that nothing prooves that I'm telling the truth right now.
That'swhy I crumbed both results along with my claim; to make it sure that I'm not fabricating bullshyt now so as to fit the massclaim.

In post 1136, Aneninen wrote:
F
ine, I'm a Tracker.
L
et me explain a couple of things.
V
ery easy, I think, why I haven't every thought there may be a Cop.
A
nd now, for the details. Really sorry if I miss or mis-remember a couple of details but I suppose
Noone
would be able to everything correctly, as for long weeks of game.

FL = Flubber
VA = Varsoon.
Noone was spelt with a capital N intentionally.

________

My thoughts and observations are coming later.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1188 (isolation #84) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:21 am

Post by Aneninen »

I've been trying to follow the game but I must have missed certain posts. Fortunately, there are not too many pages so I think I'll be able to catch up.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1199 (isolation #85) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:59 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1195, Dierfire wrote:
@Flubber

Mostly, I have a bad feeling about Anen's interactions with Radiant. Anen reads Radiant as Mafia until Radiant claims. Then Anen backs off of that read in . If the claim is the reason for the change, why not check that claim by tracking Radiant? Especially after Radiant was refusing to claim night actions, it would make sense for Anen to look into that, but he didn't. He was even vocal about asking for the claims, so it's just hard for me to reconcile those two behaviors.

Re-read my and I don't really understand what do you mean by "backing off". I called her "bad townie" because I thought her claim was real. I bought her claim because someone posted a game where she was claiming Cop and self-hammered in the same post. (And she was really a Cop.)
As far as I can remember, at the end of Day1 I thought her claim was real. But, quite a few players thought that she was scum. As a Tracker, I thought that the scums might send the Nightkill from a generally un-suspected slot.
On Day2, as I said in my long post, I intentionally didn't post too much about others than Massive. As the Day progressed, I started to develop a scumread on RadiantCowbells, because she was protecting Massive and attacking me. But with Massive's flip this read turned into pigeon poop. Yet again, there were players suspecting her so I went for Flubber, a null-slot. Okay, he wasn't null after Massive's flip... remember, he kept saying that he wanted to get either Massive or me Lynched – and from the Mafia point of view, both were mislynch ideas.

As for the NoLynch: I think the possible gain is smaller than the possible loss if we perform a NoLynch. Unless you all want me to explain this, I won't do so because I don't want to give ideas to the scums.

________

I'll post about everyone tomorrow but now I'm dead tired.
Still, there was something which I found very strange.

In post 1167, pisskop wrote:The odds of Flubber flipping scum are fair, and his scumflip makes many more scumtems possible.

In post 1168, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Lynching for info is bad. Especially when we're probably in MyLo.
Why is Flubber scum?

In post 1169, pisskop wrote:Hes a bad man.
And as part of a 2man scumteam hes terrible.
There was an evennight vig and an sk in addition to the scum faction
2.5 kills a day.

Wait-oh. Does Pisskop know how big the scumteam is?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1246 (isolation #86) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Aneninen »

I'm answering this first:

In post 1227, Dierfire wrote:The logic here doesn't make much sense to me. When people of whom I am suspicious (such as you) claim a role (such as Tracker) I tend to remain suspicious and evaluate the claim in the light of previous statements. If you are really the Tracker, then Radiant was a great target for you. You're saying that you didn't want to target Radiant because even if Radiant were Mafia the Mafia might send another member to perform the kill--but wouldn't that also give you a guilty result? If Radiant doesn't visit anyone after claiming to be the Jailkeeper then you would know that the claim was a lie.
I won't ask you reveal whatever this "possible loss" is, but I want to know which players you would favor lynching and why.

I understand your logic, but you miss an important factor. RadiantCowbells was scumreading
me
. I could have confirmed her if she had targetted me. So, in short, my logic was this:
If she's scum, it's very unlikely that she sends away the kill. Therefore targetting her confirms nothing.
If she's town, it's very possible that she may target me and I get a No Result instead of a "real" Tracker result. In that case, she gets confirmed. (Unless the scums have a Roleblocker or another Jailkeeper who targets me, but that would be silly after RC's and VDA's claim.)
By the way, that was the main reason behind asking her about her Night1 target. Had she told that she'd targetted me, I would have known that she was lying.
(Also, although unlikely, there would have been other possibilities. Eg. her claim is real but she didn't target anyone. She's indeed a Jailkeeper but Mafia Jailkeeper. Her claim is fake because she's a Bulletproof or a PGO or whatever.)

I'm posting my thoughts about everyone soon.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1252 (isolation #87) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by Aneninen »

So, my reads. (My previous list was )

Pisskop
Starting out the day with very little content.
"I feared that would be the case."
– and he mentions it only after the story has been revealed. (Mind Klingonette's answer for that too!!!!!!!!) In he says that he was dropping it. Where, I wonder.
The Flubber vote in especially weird, because it came after my results. is very bad, BBT too points that out in the next post.
And I still think this in :
"Hes a bad man.
And as part of a 2man scumteam hes terrible.
"
could have been a slip.
– ? He answered this for... what?
FoS-ing BBT in but voting for Klingonette in .
Summary:
I'd lynch him.

Varsoon
There's not much to tell about him. He's done literally nothing so far. If it weren't for my Tracking result, I'd say he's a lurk-scum. Maybe he's simply a bored townie who's never managed to catch up and never wishes to do so. That pigeon poop about popcorning the Mod might confirm it.
Summary:
Not a good lynch.

Titus
Although she's not scummy, this disturbs me in :
"I think my plan went perfectly though. Teeehehee."
– she wanted to "steal the nightkill" because she thought that Klingon is Cop. However, there was no Nightkill... according to her plan she would be dead now, wouldn't she. (As for this, by the end of Day3 I indeed started thinking that she might be a Cop, an X-shot one or something like that because her previous gameplay hadn't looked like a Cop-play.)
I disagree whether NoLynch would be the best we can do, but I strongly think that this idea is coming from a townie.
"No. It's confirmed that BBT has been shot or BBT is scum."
– Unfortunately, there's another possibility. Intentional NoKill. (Although the most likely thing is that BBT has been shot.)
Summary:
Not a good lynch.

Klingonette
– OMGUS-vote? Or trying to get rid of BBT?
– she answers to Titus:
"I have no idea who the Cop is."
But in he answers to Pisskop:
I thought you were the cop."
– ????????
"I was suggesting that the Cop could investigate me."
– it doesn't make much sense if we read the post she self-quoted.
– quote-wall, she's telling that BBT's been OMGUS-ing her. I think the opposite has happened.
"Don't vote for me. I'm Town. If I were Scum, BBT would be gone by now."
– aaand it's very likely that BBT was
indeed
shot!!!!!!!!!
Summary:
I'd lynch her.

Dierfire
I really don't like that he doesn't believe my claim. Just one thing: if I weren't a Tracker how on Gods' Green Earth would have been that sure about Massive???
In general, he's spending too much effort on me and too little effort on others. I can easily imagine a scum doing this.
Summary:
I might lynch him
, although my reads are much weaker than on Pisskop and Klingonette. So I'd choose NoLynch instead of him.

BBT
I think either some of you are missing something important or
want
to miss something important.
It's more than likely that Farside was crumbing.
If this slot were scum, Farside would have mentioned her crumb in the Mafia QT, wouldn't she? The crumb happened on Day1 so she still had a Night for that. (If there's Daytalk for the Mafia, she could have explained it anytime.)
Then she replaced out and BBT arrived.
I think BBT had
genuinely
no idea about Farside's crumb. If he had had, he could have gone along with it – but that didn't happen.
Okay, it
might
be possible that Farside didn't explain her crumb or "instructed" her forthcoming replacement to act as if it had never happened
aaaand
the scums performed no Nightkill intentionally but I don't think it's too likely. And if this has happened, we're basicly f-cked, I think.
Summary:
I think he'd be the worst lynch

Flubber
There's not much to tell. A bit similar to Varsoon, but with a bit more content. There's one thing which tells me that he's town: on Day3 he was FoS-ing me because I was townreading him. I don't think a scum-Flubber would do so.
Summary:
Not a good lynch.

Another side-note for Flubber and Varsoon.
The problem is that I can easily imagine Mafia having a JOAT with at least one Ninja-kill, or an X-shot Ninja or whatever. If so, my latest two investigations are worth nothing. (Actually I can imagine a "rock-paper-scissors"-like Setup. In short: The town can't investigate the Mafia. The Mafia can't kill the SK. The SK is can be investigated by the town.)

________

TL;DR:
Pisskop and Klingonette are the players whom I'd lynch.
All other ideas seem to be too risky or bad.
Also, if Pisskop has indeed slipped and the Setup is 10:2:1, we're not at a MyLo – and this is a factor why I'm not entirely sure that a NoLynch would help us.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1343 (isolation #88) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:28 am

Post by Aneninen »

From Friday I have more time and I'll be able to catch up with this game.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1361 (isolation #89) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:17 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1254, Titus wrote:
Why does your tracking result give you pause on Varsoon? There's at least 2 goons in ANY universe. So why couldn't the other do the kill? Also, assuming a dumb Varsoon is a VERY bad mistake. I've been scum with him before. This roll is kinda how we won the end game. Let town hand us the game by helping a townie off the rails and then lynching them via fake setup claims.
See C--
hosted by I think Bulba. It's a micro.

What is this about Farside's crumb?

As for Varsoon and Flubber, I don't think they're town; I only think they're less likely scum because of my results. I assume that if the Mafia have performed the kill from a certain slot they won't change the killing slot if they "get away with it once". Therefore, if Flubber didn't kill at Night2 it's likely that he didn't kill (didn't try to kill) at Night3 either. Same goes for Varsoon. However, there may be other factors too, eg. sending a Ninja-kill.
Do you think that I'm underestimating Varsoon? I've never met him before.
Farside's crumb was presented in the post where I claimed.

In post 1290, pisskop wrote:Gonna have to squash this.
In post 1252, Aneninen wrote:So, my reads. (My previous list was )
Pisskop
Starting out the day with very little content.

What do you mean? Little content as compared to . . . you? Klingon? Titus? Flubber? Dier?

Titus, for example. Or BBT. Why are you leaving out BBT all the time?
Also, I've already explained why you are on my lynch-list. Also, it seems that you assume a 2-player scumteam and you say that the game is underpowered for
town
even if we have 4 PRs. Who's the Ninja there?

In post 1292, Titus wrote:I am thinking Pisskop/Klingon and one of Dier or Varsoon now. The last two pages by them give me the chills.
Particularly Klingon forgetting her Pisskop scumread.
Pisskop meanwhile seems intent on forcing Klingon's play to my meta knowledge of her rather than looking at posts.

That.

In post 1297, pisskop wrote:Titus began @ Farside, and shifted to Massive once it was clear he was slughtly more popular.

(Quotes have been removed by me for making the post shorter)

She was hunting SK, not scum.
. After Sk's flip, she grow tame and docile.
unvote
vote: Titus

And if I must get lynched to put her down then its okay.

Are you afraid of Titus?

In post 1298, pisskop wrote:Cuz we're not a mylo or lylo.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?!
Or do you want to push this info because we ARE in MyLo?

In post 1304, pisskop wrote:
As a 'townie', you would have continued using your VCA. Unless you already found your target.
As scum, you were already hunting the SK.

Frankly, what target did she find?
I found the SK, not Titus.
Your case doesn't make sense.

In post 1316, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:So pisskop is town and Titus is scum. That's nice to know.

Why?

In post 1330, pisskop wrote:As for myself, ignoring associations
Spoiler: spoilered by me to make this post shorter
Anen - Town.
. I believe his claim
Klingon - Slightly Scummy.
. Ive had issues with her all game, and my read on her has kind of flip flopped all game.
BBT - Slightly More Scummy.
. BBT would be in my top choices if he didnt have that Bulletproof claim. Still not sure if I beleive it.
Dierfire - Scummy
. Would lynch in a heartbeat, and conspicuously abscent
Titus - Moderately Scummy.
. Not sure if I'm trying to hard to scumread her. Want to take a step back and reexamine after the last 24 hours.
Flubbernugget - Slightly Scummy.
. RVS activity was almost unprecedented for him. Additionally his recent activity has picked up now that we are namedropping his name. Has not committed to any one stance or said anything of significance. Nor has he made real effort to answer anything.
Varsoon - Slightly Townie
. Paranoia of the slot aside, TT was mostly town, and while Varsoon has done faphall, I didnt expect him to.

Klingon is only Slightly Scummy – a sign they can be partners together.
Varsoon may be the third scum with that Slightly Townie read.
Dierfire may be a plan for an opportunistic lynch; maybe BBT too.

In post 1353, Klingoncelt wrote:Let's see where this goes:
vote: Pisscop

In post 1354, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Lol. That didn't take long.
Titus suggests I am town. Klingon immediately moves vote.
Seriously, can we lynch Klingon now?

In post 1355, Klingoncelt wrote:Tell moar lies, BBT.
I saw where it went.
Sheep me, Town:
vote: BlueBloodedToffee

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

I still think both Pisskop and Klingonette are scum.

In post 1358, pisskop wrote:
In post 1280, Klingoncelt wrote:Titus, you think Pisscop is Scum? Who else?
Pisscop, you think I'm Scum? Who else?
I'm thinking BBT, Varsoon, maybe Dierfire.

Shes been scumreading the same 5 people half he game. Since theyre all still alive she get the. confuzzled.
vote: klingon

And there goes the bus, does there?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1367 (isolation #90) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1363, pisskop wrote:Okay. Maybe insulting the reads is bad. Vinegar and all that; so I apologize. But your reads here don't make sense. You've been omgusing me since D1.

No prob, and you may know that I try to keep away from all the dramas.

In post 1364, Titus wrote:
I think I am fine with giving Klingon rope today. Still would prefer a no lynch.

I understand why you think a NoLynch would be better but I don't believe that would help us. Eg. what if the scums performed a No Kill after the No Lynch?

I'd too like to see the answers for the questions asked by DierFire in the previous post.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1377 (isolation #91) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:30 am

Post by Aneninen »

Titus or whoever, either convince me that a No Lynch is a good idea or I'm going to vote for Klingonette. (Or Pisskop, although I don't think it's happening Today.)
I've just checked the Activity page and Varsoon seems to be on V/LA.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1380 (isolation #92) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Aneninen »

It seems she's giving it up.

VOTE: Klingonette
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1473 (isolation #93) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Aneninen »

I haven't read the recent posts yet.
I think everyone wants to know my investigation but I simply haven't received a PM!!!

And I'm afraid that I'll get a very scummy-looking answer if I happen to get one at all.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1481 (isolation #94) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:56 am

Post by Aneninen »

You, Pisskop!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1485 (isolation #95) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Aneninen »

Nothing. Zilch. Null.

But after my previous two Trackings I got a PM with a "visited noone" message.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1491 (isolation #96) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Aneninen »

Pisskop,
can you explain me why would I lie a pigeon poop like that?

If I were scum, I could have posted that you was the one performing the Kill!

Post-edit.

BBT: yes, that's it.
Pisskop: True, I
was
scumreading you Yesterday but I don't know what to think now. And NOONE should vote for Pisskop until I get something.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1493 (isolation #97) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Aneninen »

Of course I have!!!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1537 (isolation #98) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:06 am

Post by Aneninen »

I got it this morning but I've been working all day. (You can check my site-wide activity if you don't believe me.)

Pisskop visited noone.

Mod: can you confirm the following sentence:
Aneninen did not get a PM when the Day started.

For everyone, here's the explanation. If Boonie told us that he sent a PM later, he'd confirm that I'm not lying. If I weren't a Tracker, why would I have received a PM at all? On the other hand, the sentence above doesn't say anything about the question whether I received a PM at all. It only confirms that if I'm a Tracker, I haven't received my PM on time. I'm trying to be fair.
Still, if anyone thinks that confirming the sentence above would lead to a Mod error, please, make a post about it.

Also, whuttaf-ck is that Flubber-wagon?!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1540 (isolation #99) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Aneninen »

WTF... Flubber is posting elsewhere but does nothing here... I've just checked it.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1546 (isolation #100) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:33 pm

Post by Aneninen »

VOTE: Flubbernugget
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1550 (isolation #101) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:42 pm

Post by Aneninen »

You shouldn't have voted Varsoon and you know it now.

I've been checking every now and then whether anyone would be silly enough to put Flubber at L–1.

And now I'm leaving the Galaxy before BBT arrives.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1552 (isolation #102) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:44 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1549, Dierfire wrote:I will be upset if we've just lost because we forgot not to leave a player within range of a hammer in a MYLO situation!

Blame Varsoon, not me.
I've been scumhunting all the time.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1554 (isolation #103) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:45 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1551, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You're fucking joking me Anen

You'll never get me alive, the Romulan fleet is on its way for me before your vengeance hits me.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1565 (isolation #104) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:52 pm

Post by Aneninen »

You need not hate yourself.
I've been lucky. When I saw Varsoon's vote I just couldn't believe my eyes...

Why? After Night3 it was obvious that you weren't a Vig. I knew that your claim was true but it seemed that the others didn't know it.
I've been townreading you because in the beginning you were scumreading me and I was afraid of the Vig-kill... once you dropped me I thought that you might kill someone else for us.
(Yes, I actually fell for Farside's crumb. Especially after VDA's flip! I thought you were Odd-Night Vig for a long time.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1566 (isolation #105) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:52 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1562, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You're the other scum right, Varsoon?

You and Anen...

:lol:
Wrong again. ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1570 (isolation #106) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:54 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1564, Dierfire wrote:Wait, what? This means that Pisskop was the final Mafia player, yes?

Pisskop and
Flubber
. Oh no, the other one must be someone else.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1574 (isolation #107) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:01 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Sheer Luck, anyway.

Varsoon, I didn't lie: I'm a Tracker.

And I genuinely feel sorry for Massive. Getting caught at Night1 by me left him no chance.

By the way, I was telling the truth. I indeed didn't get the Investigation PM in time. Although I checked Dierfire. I was scumhunting, you know.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1579 (isolation #108) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:17 am

Post by Aneninen »

And were you scum? ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1582 (isolation #109) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:07 am

Post by Aneninen »

Actually that was a PoE kill, BBT. I thought that everyone else could be easier lynch than him. Varsoon was genuinely away from the site at that time.

At Twilight we were lying because in theory, Flubber could have been 1-shot Lynchproof or whatever and I wanted everyone to think that Pisskop was my partner and Varsoon was a derp-town who hadn't paid attention to the game at all...

Boonie, thanks for the modding! Good Setup!

Everyone, thanks for playing!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1587 (isolation #110) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1586, massive wrote:PS: Had I survived D2, Anen would have been quite dead. :)

Indeed.
Day2 was basicly a "you or me" situation.
You fought very well, Massive. I drew a luckier PR, that's all.

In post 1584, Boonskiies wrote:
I apologize for the mishap on this day as well. I forgot to send Aneninen his result.

That didn't affect anything, in my opinion. After all, you didn't confirm me.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1593 (isolation #111) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:27 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Yeah, you were right, Titus.
You were basicly a PoE kill... but I chose you because you were scumreading Varsoon and I and thought that you might catch me later. After all you know my scumplay well... ^_^
Plus, you were scumreading Pisskop too and I had another plan – not shown in the QT but I started making it at Twilight. Namely, framing Pisskop. (If all of you had been after me, I would have slipped something about an Anen/Pisskop team.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1596 (isolation #112) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:52 am

Post by Aneninen »

Thanks, Dierfire. Although, I still think we were lucky and Massive could have won just as easily if he had been in the Mafia team and I had been the SK.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1607 (isolation #113) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:03 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1606, Klingoncelt wrote:
It looks like I'm one of those players that's always null or leaning Scum. I need to figure out how to look more Townish. :wink:

I don't think you have a general problem with your townplay. The more you play the more players will know that it's only your style. Also, I understand your town-motives quite well, but mind the fact that in both of our finished games I was scum.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1616 (isolation #114) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Aneninen »

Well, from your point of you, RadiantCowbells, the story is different. No surprise.
I find it hard to defend myself against a case which is entirely wrong, as scum.
Your mistake was clearly the fact that you were wagoned and you had to claim your PR. Had it not happened, the whole game would have been entirely different. I think.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1625 (isolation #115) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1620, massive wrote:
In post 1618, RadiantCowbells wrote:
I'm just really ticked off that I knew who the scum were but couldn't corral any votes.

You couldn't get votes for the same reason you got run up (which, by the way, is at least half your fault). You might consider acting more town when you are town in the future. No one's going to follow you with your current bedside manner.

Massive's right.
Right now those players who were in this game know your playstyle... but, those you haven't met before will find you scummy even if you're town.

In post 1621, massive wrote:BTW, Anen, next time I say "this is Anen's scum game," I'm likely never unvoting you. :)

I can only hope that in our next game in common I won't be a town-PR. And this goes for BBT too!
You two should start a club, I suppose. ^_^
Without kidding, I know that I wouldn't get away with the same gameplay next time. (Although I think I've improved since C9++)

In post 1623, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1615, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also, Boon, I think strictly speaking you can't actually say that you did or didn't send a player a result.

I know. I messed up. That's why I chose to ignore it. It wasn't until the game ended that I said it.

No harm done, Boonie.
I think you chose the best solution. Besides, I don't think the lack of your answer affected anything.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”