Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Tue May 05, 2015 4:14 am

Post by Draynth »

Hey guys,

I don't know any of you so nice to meet you all!

VOTE: Flubbernugget because the name made me laugh a little
"just got my hands in cooking! feel free to give me suggestions. So far completed: noodle in soup, noodle stuffed clam over noodle, red white and bluedle american noodle, hot brown noodle"

Brand New, Improved, Totally Awesome GTKAS
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Tue May 05, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 6, TheReverend wrote:
In post 5, farside22 wrote:So Rev (aka Domo) you town this game so we can work together and rid the town of scum?

Assume I'm scum. Do you expect me to answer this question honestly?

I'm gonna go ahead and scumread you based on your one post so far. You seem eager to make friends already.

If you were town wouldn't you answer honestly?
"just got my hands in cooking! feel free to give me suggestions. So far completed: noodle in soup, noodle stuffed clam over noodle, red white and bluedle american noodle, hot brown noodle"

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Tue May 05, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 7, farside22 wrote:
In post 5, farside22 wrote:So Rev (aka Domo) you town this game so we can work together and rid the town of scum?

I'm gonna go ahead and scumread you based on your one post so far. You seem eager to make friends already.

Just board and I hate RVS.

Why do you hate RVS?

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Tue May 05, 2015 7:10 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 31, Kaboose wrote:
In post 17, Draynth wrote:

If you were town wouldn't you answer honestly?
If you were town wouldn't you already know how someone town would answer?

Obviously, I think I misinterpreted what he meant by the question.

In post 31, Kaboose wrote:
In post 18, Draynth wrote:
In post 7, farside22 wrote:

Just board and I hate RVS.

Why do you hate RVS?
Are you implying you like RVS? Because RVS is miserable. Town should look to escape it as soon as possible.

I don't particularly dislike them, no. I was just curious as to why he disliked them, a lot of people have different reasoning behind it

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #4) » Tue May 05, 2015 8:53 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 56, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I've skimmed.

I believe Reverend and Draynth both have 3 votes.

VOTE: Reverend

'Ave it.

I think I only have 2, Bellaphant voted for me twice

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #5) » Tue May 05, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 48, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 45, Not_Mafia wrote:What on earth are you talking about?

Like I don't even know how to respond that, it's as if you read a different thread

It's entirely relevant. Your responces are only making me think I made the right vote.

Because....

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #6) » Tue May 05, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 85, Not_Mafia wrote:Monkey is probably town

What makes you say that?

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #7) » Tue May 05, 2015 11:04 am

Post by Draynth »

This one.. this one right here. :lol:

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #8) » Tue May 05, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Draynth »

Yeah I have a few, I want to think on them a little bit more for the moment though of that's ok, I'm on my phone and have to go to sleep. Will definitely be posting tomorrow when I get a chance!

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #9) » Wed May 06, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 110, TheReverend wrote:
Also, drey WK'd farside by quoting my fos of her and asking me a question, then he immediately asks her a question, you know,
to balance it out.

Or, you know, because I had questions for both of you?

In post 110, TheReverend wrote:dray's quoting the mod is just pure filler. He can't even post anything relevant when there's only five pages? God help us when the thread is actually large.

I posted that because I found it amusing. As I said about two posts later I was in bed and on my mobile. I don't want to even try to make serious posts on my phone, it's far too much of an effort and I had to sleep.

In post 161, Not_Mafia wrote:Why is The Reverend not on L-1?

What makes you think that he should be? You haven't given any case on why you think he is scum.

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #10) » Wed May 06, 2015 8:49 am

Post by Draynth »

In terms of the whole NM / MM exchange, it just seemed really weird to me. NM pushed MM pretty hard for the answers to the questions, but then backed off pretty quickly, even though the 'answers' were pretty muddled. NM said that since MM backed off, then that means he looks town. Doesn't that make them look scummy too? I might be wrong in my logic, and if I am please correct me, I'm still relatively new. But if, hypothetically, I was scum and pushing someone early in D1. I know that I'm not going anywhere, why does me backing off make me look town? Wouldn't scum do the same thing to avoid looking scummy?

Also, MM unvoted in . He says 'Maybe I'm just confused by your posting style in general*shrug*.' Even thought he still hasn't answered NM's question, seen in he immediately says he is town, as I mentioned above. (Again, please let me know If I'm thinking about this wrong)

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #11) » Wed May 06, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 181, Draynth wrote:In terms of the whole NM / MM exchange, it just seemed really weird to me. NM pushed MM pretty hard for the answers to the questions, but then backed off pretty quickly, even though the 'answers' were pretty muddled. NM said that since MM backed off, then that means he looks town. Doesn't that make them look scummy too? I might be wrong in my logic, and if I am please correct me, I'm still relatively new. But if, hypothetically, I was scum and pushing someone early in D1. I know that I'm not going anywhere, why does me backing off make me look town? Wouldn't scum do the same thing to avoid looking scummy?

Also, MM unvoted in . He says 'Maybe I'm just confused by your posting style in general*shrug*.'
Even thought he still hasn't answered NM's question, seen in he immediately says he is town, as I mentioned above.
(Again, please let me know If I'm thinking about this wrong)

Hmm that sentence came out very clunky. What I meant was: Even though he still hasn't answered NM's question, seen in , NM immediately says that Monkeyman is town.

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #12) » Wed May 06, 2015 9:55 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 180, Draynth wrote: posts on my phone, it's far too much of an effort and I had to sleep.

In post 161, Not_Mafia wrote:Why is The Reverend not on L-1?

What makes you think that he should be? You haven't given any case on why you think he is scum.

In post 185, Not_Mafia wrote:Why aren't you voting anyone Skold?

How come you ignored questions directed at you but felt the need to ask someone why they hadn't put their vote on someone yet?

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #13) » Wed May 06, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 187, Not_Mafia wrote:

That was central part of my hubbub with Monkey which you commented, don't see how you missed it

No, I saw it. I just fail to see how exactly you expected Rev to be at L-1 based solely off of that post. There has been a lot of posting since then, 6 pages in fact. What are your opinions on his posts on those pages. Do you still think he is scum?

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #14) » Wed May 06, 2015 10:06 am

Post by Draynth »

Because...

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #15) » Wed May 06, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Draynth »

@Wanderer Yes, I just thought I should give my two cents on it since I had been asleep while most of the after discussion took place

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #16) » Thu May 07, 2015 12:38 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 217, Not_Mafia wrote:Why would I post a message warning my scumbuddy to post in our pt and not in thread, in thread?

Because he is posting in the thread instead of the PT.
Leaning scum on NM at the moment. He isnt engaging and is only responding to posts directed at him, and even then a question seems to have to be asked more than once for it to be answered. Bordering on lurking and not scum hunting.

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #17) » Thu May 07, 2015 12:40 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 220, Draynth wrote:
In post 217, Not_Mafia wrote:Why would I post a message warning my scumbuddy to post in our pt and not in thread, in thread?

Because he is posting in the thread instead of the PT.
Leaning scum on NM at the moment. He isnt engaging and is only responding to posts directed at him, and even then a question seems to have to be asked more than once for it to be answered. Bordering on lurking and
not scum hunting

Aside from his 'case' on rev, which isn't convincing .

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #18) » Thu May 07, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 226, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
- Draynth, what do you think about Kaboose and Skold?

What do I think of them as a possible scum team or just in general?

In post 238, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Reverend and Draynth, can I interest you in a Kaboose vote?

I may have simply missed it, if so just link the post, but what is your case on Kaboose? I read through the ISO and didn't notice much that would be considered scummy so far tbh. If you have a case laid out and I have missed it I'd love to see it!

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #19) » Thu May 07, 2015 8:05 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 237, TheReverend wrote:
farside is definitely pinging a lot here. She towns NM easily too. I've seen enough from farside here to know this is way different to what I'm used to seeing from her. I've only ever seen her as scum once, and that was a weird setup where she was actually friendly to my neutral alignment, so our interactions were different to scum-town.
So I know farside's town game very well, and this ain't it.

Just for the sake of those that don't know Farside, could you possibly link a few posts from some finished games of theirs? You'll have a much easier time finding the 'town game' posts than we would.

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #20) » Thu May 07, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 224, Flubbernugget wrote:@bbt I have scum reads on mm and rev. The remaining scum is probably in the lurkers

Could you explain your scum reads on MM and Rev please? What do you think about the other players in the game so far?

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #21) » Thu May 07, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 242, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 239, Draynth wrote:
What do I think of them as a possible scum team or just in general?

In general.

Kaboose is below.
I'm not too sure about Skold at the moment. A lot of his posts seem quite wishy washy IMO but the posts more recently make sense to me and I'm caught between Null and slightly leaning town. Going to have to wait for more content to make my mind up on the rest of the case.

In post 242, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 239, Draynth wrote:
I may have simply missed it, if so just link the post, but what is your case on Kaboose? I read through the ISO and didn't notice much that would be considered scummy so far tbh. If you have a case laid out and I have missed it I'd love to see it!

No case, just something I found particularly scummy. I have expanded on it on this very page.

Ah I just saw it... i think I'm going blind or something. The parts about the 'forced posts' etc. makes sense, but I feel like it's not alignment indicative at this point in the game. Everyone want's to appear to be town, whether they are or not, so it could just as likely be a town trying to appear town, no? I like this though: '
What you're saying does not actually equal what you claim your conclusion is. '

I'm still not entirely convinced by it, but my vote is still on my RV and it's the scummiest case at the moment IMO so ok.
VOTE: Kaboose

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #22) » Thu May 07, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 243, TheReverend wrote:Farside town games -

Duck tales - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=59877
The 80's - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=40595

Why are these the only two games I can find? I have more than this with farside surely?

Thanks! I'll try to read through some of them when I get a chance.

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #23) » Thu May 07, 2015 8:20 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 246, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Can you explain what parts of Skold's posts makes you want to lean town on him?

I like his posts on Bellaphant seen in and .
Again though, that's the majority of the content that he posted so far so just because that stuff is town doesn't mean he won't come across as scummy in the future!

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #24) » Thu May 07, 2015 8:26 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 248, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:What in particular in those posts did you like?

Because I agree with what he said and I think they made sense. I didn't see them and they are logical IMO.

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #25) » Thu May 07, 2015 9:15 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 262, TheReverend wrote:kaboose is a Liverpool fan?

I bet you're not from Liverpool like toffee.

Anyway, your flurry there is far from convincing.

I tink yur scum cuz u has Father Jack as yur profiler but yur not irish liek me

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #26) » Thu May 07, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 285, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I tend to believe BBT here. Kaboose looks like scum to me.

Vote: Kaboose

What makes you think that Kaboose is scum?

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #27) » Fri May 08, 2015 3:04 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 309, Flubbernugget wrote:I think wanderer is town

I'm not comfortable with a kaboose lynch right now

Care to explain why?

Also @FlubberNugget see

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #28) » Fri May 08, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 330, Bellaphant wrote:I like my vote, and the BBT/Rev exchange seemed pretty town motivated from both, just with a different viewpoint. Interested in skold's post as I'm still scum-reading him.

Also, wanderer is town.

Why do you think Wanderer is town?

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #29) » Fri May 08, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 333, Kaboose wrote:
In post 330, Bellaphant wrote:I like my vote, and the BBT/Rev exchange seemed pretty town motivated from both, just with a different viewpoint. Interested in skold's post as I'm still scum-reading him.

Also, wanderer is town.

No offense but I think your vote absolutely sucks. And you should feel bad.

Because it's on you, right? You're not exactly filling those who have their votes on you with doubt of you being scum. Prove you are town instead of being butthurt that you have votes on you.

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #30) » Fri May 08, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by Draynth »

In post 344, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 331, Draynth wrote:

Also, wanderer is town.

Make a scum case on wanderer or get lynched

What?

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #31) » Fri May 08, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Draynth »

In post 348, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 346, Draynth wrote:

Also, wanderer is town.

What?

Why are town reads on obvtown of interest to you?

Because I want to know your reasoning behind it. You've been posting incredibly sparce posts detailing your decisions.

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #32) » Fri May 08, 2015 9:32 pm

Post by Draynth »

In post 354, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 349, Draynth wrote:
In post 348, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 346, Draynth wrote:

Also, wanderer is town.

What?

Why are town reads on obvtown of interest to you?

Because I want to know your reasoning behind it. You've been posting incredibly sparce posts detailing your decisions.

Okay but you asked other people too

And? You still haven't answered the question!

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #33) » Fri May 08, 2015 9:34 pm

Post by Draynth »

Also @Flubbernugget do you still feel the same as you did in ? If not, what has changed your opinions? If yes, why do you have scum reads on those two?

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #34) » Fri May 08, 2015 9:34 pm

Post by Draynth »

In post 353, Wanderer-nl wrote:
In post 341, Kaboose wrote:I'd call it annoyed town more than emotional.

Yet you still haven't done anything to show you're town. You had your couple of hours to do scumhunting instead of defending yourself. You
still
didn't do anything with your farside-read/vote after she responded to that. Right now you are vote-parking.

That's what I just thought to myself as I saw his reply...

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #35) » Fri May 08, 2015 9:35 pm

Post by Draynth »

In post 340, Bellaphant wrote:Ugh. Literally don't know if that is flaily scum or emotional town. Gonna meta Kab (who's apparently a dude, sorry!) While I do, some reads would be good. I don't mind the colours, if you are being serious.

Did you get anything interesting from the ISO?

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #36) » Sat May 09, 2015 3:07 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 365, Flubbernugget wrote:
I've already expressed why wanderer is town

Guess my word count isn't high enough again *sigh*

I want you to expand on it. You're posting is evasive, as if you don't want to answer the questions being asked. Where exactly is Wandered being transparent

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #37) » Sat May 09, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 370, Flubbernugget wrote:He posts with a lot of details of his thought processes. If I saw a contradiction in those thoughts I would have brought it up.

Just admit you're trying to scum read me for not posting a quote wall so I can laugh at you

I'm not trying to scum read you, you haven't given enough information this game to read you at all. You are hardly posting and the posts you do make aren't explained. 'He is Transparent.' All I asked is where does he show this? Is that really such a bad thing to ask? I've had to ask you most of my questions more than once to get any sort of detailed responses.
That
is scummy. Not that you aren't posting quote walls.

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #38) » Sat May 09, 2015 7:14 am

Post by Draynth »

@NotMafia: Who do you think is scum? Who do you think is town so far? How come you haven't voted anyone since Rev, which was in your very first post?

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #39) » Sun May 10, 2015 12:10 am

Post by Draynth »

@Kaboose. We asked you to prove you were town, you haven't. You've just been saying 'I'm town, you're all wrong'. That proves nothing for us. You said 'If you read me wrong, it's your fault.' That just isn't true. It would be true if one person was reading you 'wrong'. Right now, you have five votes on you. There's a reason for that. You have done nothing to convince anyone that you are town and if you don't soon you should be lynched. You're not attempting to solve the game or further anything happening. You're just reacting to anything anyone has been saying about you in the thread.

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #40) » Sun May 10, 2015 12:13 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 412, Flubbernugget wrote:So I have to post something or people will scum read me :(

I'm not sure you understand why I'm scumreading you at the moment.
A town member will post without concern - They are 100% trying to solve the game and find scum. So, they give detailed answers where possible to try and lay out a case for different people so that the other town members can see their train of thought. They don't just make statements without anything to back them up. I'm not leaning scum because of your reads or because you aren't posting anything. I'm leaning scum on you because you don't seem to want to answer any of my questions, you deflect them, and you only answer them If I've asked at least once.

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #41) » Sun May 10, 2015 12:14 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 402, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm saving myself the effort of posting the intent I know I will, and yes I will probably hammer pending his claim. Why does that make me scum?

Why can't you just put him at L-1? Sorry I'm not sure I understand your reasoning behind not wanting to

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #42) » Sun May 10, 2015 12:16 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 389, Flubbernugget wrote:@bbt why do you think draynth is challenging the town's read of one specific player?

i'm not challenging anything. I'm trying to get you to explain your reasoning behind any reads that you have and evidence to back up your thought processes. Stop trying to appeal to other players when you don't know what to say.

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #43) » Sun May 10, 2015 12:17 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 420, farside22 wrote:FTR im voting rev because he keeps talking about kabose but doesn't vote him. His vote and reasons for voting NM is pretty crappy.

Yeah I agree, it's odd.
I'm still happier with a Kaboose lynch right now though. What do you think of the kaboose wagon?

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #44) » Sun May 10, 2015 12:54 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 429, TheReverend wrote:
In post 424, Draynth wrote:Why can't you just put him at L-1? Sorry I'm not sure I understand your reasoning behind not wanting to

In post 426, Draynth wrote:
In post 420, farside22 wrote:FTR im voting rev because he keeps talking about kabose but doesn't vote him. His vote and reasons for voting NM is pretty crappy.

Yeah I agree, it's odd.
I'm still happier with a Kaboose lynch right now though. What do you think of the kaboose wagon?

So dray thinks my reasoning is crappy, while finding it odd that NM didn't just put him at L-1.

These two positions seem to contradict. Someone explain to me why they don't.

The first part, the 'Why can't you...' was meant as why can't NM as opposed to Flubber. NM wanted Flubber to L-1 Kaboose so that NM can express intent to hammer, unless i misunderstood the post. My question was asking what the difference between that and NM putting Kaboose at L-1 without Flubber's vote was.
Also, I think you've misinterpreted what I meant by my agreement with farside. I was agreeing with the part where farside says 'He keeps talking about kaboose but doesn't vote him.' I have no idea if your reasons against NM are crappy, I haven't read into it enough just yet.

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #45) » Sun May 10, 2015 12:57 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 433, farside22 wrote:I'm thinking rev is scum and kabose isn't.
I think town rev would have voted a scum read that had a wagon.
Considering ducktales where he didn't really do anything day 1.
I'm not sure why he thinks there would be any similarities in my view.

But wouldn't scum rev vote kaboose too?

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #46) » Sun May 10, 2015 12:59 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 435, TheReverend wrote:
In post 434, Draynth wrote:

ding ding

So you're neither town nor scum?
I'm asking Farside why town would vote, implying that scum wouldn't.

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #47) » Sun May 10, 2015 1:05 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 438, TheReverend wrote:
In post 437, Draynth wrote:So you're neither town nor scum?

What?

You basically pointed out that if I'm scum and kaboose town, then I'd be on him still because I'd want him mislynched and I've already said I think he's scum so I'd be justified being on it.

I guess I could be scum hoping he gets lynched without me being on it.

But I "ding ding" your comment because it seemed to me that you nailed a very good reason why farside is wrong to assume I'm scum and kaboose town.

Oh ok, I'm not entirely sure what I meant in my other post now that I think about it o.0

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #48) » Sun May 10, 2015 1:06 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 439, farside22 wrote:
In post 434, Draynth wrote:

Not necessarily.

Why not?

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #49) » Sun May 10, 2015 1:09 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 443, Bellaphant wrote:I dunno, I'm feeling more confused about rev and worse about kaboose. Dray, are you intentionally misunderstanding rev? Also, have you played much with flub before?

I think rev needs to state really clearly if hestill thinks kab is scum or not

No, I think it's just because I was out late last night and I'm still pretty sleepy.
Also, I've never played with flub before. This is only my second game

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #50) » Sun May 10, 2015 1:47 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 461, TheReverend wrote:
In post 452, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Yeah, that's not OMGUSy.

This doesn't sit with me at all.

Let's try and see it from monkey town pov. He doesn't know if I'm scum or town. He thinks I'm scum, but he might be wrong. He should realise that if he's wrong, then there's likely to be at least one scum pushing for my mislynch while I'm seemingly vulnerable. Thus, he shouldn't be surprised that I'm pointing fingers at those who are voting for me. He should understand that if he's wrong about me, then I would know those voting for me are wrong about me. This isn't his frame of mind though.

Let's look at it from a monkey scum pov. He sees a vocal and active townie getting attention, and sees that he's pointing fingers mostly at those who are on his case. People like not mafia and farside. So when he sees me point the finger at him too, rather than considering it as sincere suspicion (like a townie would), he gleefully points out the OMGUS'y nature of the attack.

There's certainly scum pushing for my lynch. I
'm beginning to think that me getting lynched today would be beneficial for town, because my wagon would be an excellent source of info

So far, in my limited experience of playing mafia, I've found it very difficult to distinguish between 'Town posts' and 'Scum-trying-to-look town posts'. However, this post, especially the very last part of it (underlined) feels very town to me. I just cannot see a scum player, even if they are trying to look town, saying something like that.

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #51) » Sun May 10, 2015 2:41 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 474, Not_Mafia wrote:I want the hammer because I want the hammer

This seems super scummy to me. IMO town shouldn't care whether or not they control the hammer: they are just happy thinking that they are going to be lynching scum either way. Scum on the other hand want to control the hammer to control the decision when it suits them.

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #52) » Sun May 10, 2015 2:44 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 477, Bellaphant wrote:It's worse than that for me, Dray: I literally just wanted an explanation either way (I've stated being pretty null on nm before and I'd like some more information) and I'm getting nothing. I'm wondering if scum is trying to draw attention away from a kaboose lynch?

Yeah that definitely seems possible

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #53) » Sun May 10, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 504, Bellaphant wrote:

Flubbernugget wrote:@draynth what exactly is your read on wanderer?
I asked this first and it was avoided by her asking you about wanderer instead. Weird.

Wait where did you ask me that? Sorry I think I missed it

@Flubber. I think Wanderer is town. Their posts have been well thought out and logical and I find myself agreeing with a lot of them such as , the second paragraph and .

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #54) » Sun May 10, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 506, Bellaphant wrote: You asked me about Wanderer, I explained my read and asked if you agreed! Both of the posts you just quoted came after that

Wow sorry, completed missed the 'Do you disagree' part
Nah, I agree with what you said

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #55) » Mon May 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by Draynth »

Hey guys, just stopping in real quick to apologise for not posting much recently. Been pretty busy with school but hoping to catch up + react to a lot of stuff at some point tomorrow!

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #56) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Draynth »

Hey again everyone!
It was a fun game while I was alive, @Skold - Y u kill meh :(:(
Anyway I was reading it from time to time and it looked interesting.
Thanks to Psyche for modding! The comics were awesome

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #57) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:45 am

Post by Draynth »

Also, nice job Town hehe

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #58) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:47 am

Post by Draynth »

Does the vigilante only get one kill per game?

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Draynth »

I wish Skold would post, I'm super interested in why he killed me N1 :O

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”