Adam The Amazing
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:15 pm

Post by Adam The Amazing »

I'm here, I've read the game. I don't have much to say ATM, but I can say I probably won't come in here like a whirlwind of a replacement like Simenon did.

However, I want to say this. The mafia wouldn't know whether or not there's a mason couple out there, so claiming mason would be a bad call D1. I don't think mafia would do it that early. They would wait to see if it seemed like anybody was working in a tandem/pair, and if they don't see anyone like that they would figure it's safe to claim. I realize that last sentence was poorly articulated, oh well.

I had no idea who I was replacing for until I got to the last page. It wasn't in the replacement thread, it wasn't in my PM. If the situation was handled the same way for me as for Simenon, I support that.

I am inclined to believe his claim for now. More later. Bed now. Heather, I'm still on for Saturday. :-)
I need to think of something clever to put here.
Adam The Amazing
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:40 pm

Unvote: HC.

Vote: Samruc.

Blatant rolefishing=scummy.
Adam The Amazing
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:34 am

Unvote: Samruc

Well, I guess the horse has already bolted, hasn't it? Sorry for reading into that more than I should have.
Ignore the last true paragraph in the post above mine. It's not like everyone doesn't already know anyway. I was just hoping to not have a bullseye painted on my forehead.
Adam The Amazing
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:32 pm

I concur, Luna. Subtle is NOT what that happened to be.
Adam The Amazing
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:18 pm

I got my prod. Sorry I haven't posted in so long; I just don't have anything at all to say to contribute. I don't have any observations, I was outed as being pro-town, and I don't have any thoughts or suspicions that haven't already been voiced.

Vote: Handbanana
Adam The Amazing
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:15 pm

Posts 153-156 – There was a little exchange between Samruc and Simenon, with Samruc seeming very protown in saying not to out the second mason. This part makes me think Samruc is protown. Also, he hasn't done much scummy stuff (even if I take something and run with it for a short while because I need to be wrong from time to time)

Post 164 – lunalovegood says to out the second mason. I really didn't like the way this post made me feel. Kind of dirty, like I needed a shower, and not in the good way.

Post 181- yagamilight looks townie in this post, but has seemed a little sketch in others. I believe that him and Daxam are on different sides; one is scum, the other is town.

handbanana is ignoring simenon's questions from pages 7/8, hasn't bothered to read the thoughts of a confirmed townie. In his third post, he said his vote on a mason (the fourth vote in a mini) was not random, but rather based on a hunch. In his fifth post, he voted HC, gave a reason for it, but then added “still kinda random, tho” That seems like a very scummy way to seem noncommittal. It could very possibly be because he knows HC is town (because he's not).
His eighth post's last line was “now we need to hunt some scum!” Feels fake.

Basically, he's highest on my not playing like town list ATM. Second is lunalovegood, third is Faerielord, YagamiLight is fourth, and I don't know exactly after that. Near the bottom is me (duh), my mason partner, heatherlou, and Samruc. Yagami, you're fourth because you're voting heatherlou, who I feel is playing very townie.
Adam The Amazing
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:24 pm

Really, IH?
Adam The Amazing
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:53 pm

@ FaerieLord: I couldn't tell you what strikes me as off, giving me suspicions about you. A little bit comes from the relationships that are being built in this game, some from the way people react to your posts... if I had to give a definite answer, it would be the way you're wording your posts. I'm sorry I don't have a concrete and *good* answer.
Adam The Amazing
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:52 pm

That would make sense. It could be that I was getting friendly fire vibes, like from a mason group... or a mafia group. It's simply a matter of deciding which is coming up, and I don't really have a point to this, other than to say I get what you're saying.

@Daxam: When do you get back to normal internet connectivity?
Adam The Amazing
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:20 pm

I found it weird, but I figured, "Hey, maybe he didn't catch that part earlier and just hasn't read up on everything." However, I haven't heard anything since detailing why he chose to do it. If he doesn't believe the mason claim, then that would be one thing. If there's some other reason, I would love to hear that also.

On the flip side, he did say he needed to catch up and is getting used to a new schedule, so I'm hesitant to jump all down his throat... at least until he posts again, if he fails to mention it/apologize for it. :-D
Adam The Amazing
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:44 pm

I'm here. Could we possibly get a votecount, por favor?
Adam The Amazing
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:39 pm

Yeah, the mod messed up the spelling, but aren't you already voting for him?
Adam The Amazing
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:39 am

TBH, I don't believe it.
Unvote.
This is against my better judgment, and I want to leave it on, but it's not exactly great play to lynch a claimed doc.

I don't think the doc should ever come out early. Lylo is questionable, and endgame is the only time where it's acceptable, in my book.

The problem with doc claims is that it's impossible to verify, short of lynching them. I am not saying I want to lynch him, but it's not the worst idea I've ever heard.

Why do I not like doc claims? Simple. In most games a doctor can't save themselves. To RC doc is to paint a bullseye on one's forehead. This leads to a WIFOM. The mafia can choose to kill the doc (if he's telling the truth), and nobody's to protect him, but this doesn't leave him as a valid lynching option D2. If they choose to kill someone else, it could make him look scummy, because *who wouldn't kill the doctor?*
Y'all see the conundrum?
Vote: Daxam.
Simply because he's my number two and number one cried medic.
Adam The Amazing
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:14 am

Whoa, it's been day for less than 24 hours. Why the necessity for prodding, señor?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”