Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1038 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hello everyone!

VOTE: Thesp
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1039 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 17, Thesp wrote:Hello everyone! I tend to be less active on weekends, so I'm just checking in quickly here. I would like to know three things of everyone:
1) How much Mafia have you played before (in person or online)?
2) How active are you typically in a Mafia game? That is, is there sort of a posts per day frequency that's approximately typical for you?
3) Are you scum?

Question 1, okay. But what are 2 and 3 supposed to achieve?
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1041 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Skimming your ISO I see no conclusions from your RQS
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1047 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1043, RadiantCowbells wrote:That's a horrible way to segway into the game.

RQS isn't meant to have conclusions, it's just meant to be a friendly ice breaker to get discussions happening and get things to talk about.

Using the absence of any specific "conclusion" is disingenuous.

Well then my question would be, what's the point? What good does talking about someone's activity level do?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1048 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You yourself described his RQS as "resetting the game"
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1053 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1049, RadiantCowbells wrote:Did you know we already had this discussion?

The fact that you know about the Thesp thing but haven't realized I already scumread him for it until I got an adequate explanation suggests you're reading scum QT talking points and not the game itself.

Or it suggests RQS is almost objectively bad and I don't understand why someone who's been on the site for 11 years is doing ti and I've only read 2 pages so far
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1059 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1054, RadiantCowbells wrote:Absolutely, it's objectively bad and it was a huge waste of time and it caused me to scumread him and entirely derailed my early game with associative tells that didn't exist between him and Firebringer.

Why is he scum for it though, considering he does it all the time?

I've never played with thesp before or seen him outside of discussion forums.

In post 1055, Thesp wrote:
In post 1038, Not_Mafia wrote:Hello everyone!

VOTE: Thesp

How much of the game had you read when you posted this? Had you received your role PM yet?

I had read my role pm, I read your vote count in

Alchemist's attack on RC due to her scumread on thesp sucks, thesp had done literally nothing to contribute at that point and Alchemist trying to paint RC's RQS commentary as some sort of blatant misrepping is plainly false.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1061 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 103, pistachi0n wrote:I'm town-reading Thesp for the questions he asked. It gave us a lot of information, not because of the answers themselves, but because of what people thought of the questions and how people responded to other people's answers to the questions. It started discussion, that's a good thing.

Don't like this, it's accurately saying the post was only useful because someone called out its uselessness, but then he credits thesp for it

In post 94, Quaroath wrote:I'm still reading. bite me.

In post 95, Quaroath wrote:Also radiant, please don't piss me off by getting uppity because i finally answered that. You are REALLY close to doing so. I was working my way through the game. I hadn't read a single post beyond seeing the RVS on me at the top of page 2 to start the game until 5 minutes ago.

Get off my ass.

In post 96, Quaroath wrote:VOTE: thesp

This sequence of posts make no sense and Quaroth's Radiant vote falls in the butter zone
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1063 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I remember I did read that game before replacing in, yet I have no recollection of you in it, I guess I just skipped your posts because you were already flipped or something
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1065 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

But I'm Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1068 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Come in RC
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1070 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

From the little I've read, Alchemist4Scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1073 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I was VT

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”