Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (isolation #200) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:57 pm

Post by Ricastle »

So are you confident you're going to get NKed, or are you leaving the site?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (isolation #201) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:18 am

Post by Ricastle »

Thor, what's your read on RC?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (isolation #202) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Ricastle »

Would you be willing to vote him to end this utterly draining phase?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2074 (isolation #203) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:42 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2072, Radja wrote: There's no wagon on BlueMoon,
Yes there is

VOTE: BlueMoon
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2078 (isolation #204) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Ricastle »

Put a third vote there then.

Ricastle used Flash(wagon)! It's super effective!
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2103 (isolation #205) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Ricastle »

You know what, fuck this shit, I give up. There is obviously no incentive to win anymore from my faction. Well done scum for sitting back and letting town smash eachothers' heads in.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2122 (isolation #206) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:48 pm

Post by Ricastle »

No. BlueMoon is the ONE and ONLY compromise. I guarantee you that nobody here can make anything resembling a towncase on him, which should tell you enough.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (isolation #207) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:17 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Yes. He's sat back, done jack shit and let us all go at each other while ignoring any attempts to reach out to him (of which I alone have made at least 3). At this rate, players like that are most likely where the scum is. He's the best shot at scum that I think we can actually all agree on, so let's do it.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2131 (isolation #208) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:28 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2125, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:I just played a game recently where 2 town players basically did Jack shit all game so obviously that's not a scumtell

What else you got?
Take note of the circumstances. You vs NJ is blatantly obvious tvt. RC is a good suspect but there aren't enough people up for that lynch. Thor is as good as conftown, I am town, zakk is a VI, and OGML is being shot tonight. That's all the active players accounted for. Going by this, unless OGML is scum, there is certainly scum between the two major lurkers Radja & BlueMoon; and I'm pretty certain of which one of them I'd go for every time.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2133 (isolation #209) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:38 pm

Post by Ricastle »

I see you've given up trying to look even remotely town. Come on, I want to see your "trademark" bussing already.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2136 (isolation #210) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:47 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2134, RadiantCowbells wrote:Well I'd bus OGML but Thor is either going to kill him or get speedlynched so that's not a priority.

So instead, help me bus my other partner.
I'm considering it. After all, it would make sense for you to do this as scum with Radja as your partner, because you figure that pushing in the right direction will make me push the other one harder. But then you may have expected me to come to that conclusion. Depends how intelligent you consider me.

It's not concerning really. No matter how much WIFOM you throw down, you won't outnumber us before we can kill all the possible scum, so, yeah. GG bucko.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2137 (isolation #211) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:50 pm

Post by Ricastle »

I haven't and won't read any of your nonsense Woody. You're going to have to put aside your grudge with that slot if you want to win this game, I'm afraid.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2141 (isolation #212) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:55 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Woody, you are a terrible player. That's all I care to say to you.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2144 (isolation #213) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:00 am

Post by Ricastle »

Actually, that wasn't my case. My case was that you tunnelled me for literally no reason whatsoever. Any reason you did have you never acknowledged after bringing it up. Anyway, I don't care what else you've got to say because there's four possible scumslots remaining, and you are one of them, so deal with it.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2150 (isolation #214) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:09 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2148, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like this is the fucking problem, town are at each other's throats while scum just coast.
Yeah, and I'm voting BlueMoon because that song is crap.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2153 (isolation #215) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:21 am

Post by Ricastle »

And you're guilty of coasting because you're tunnelling obvtown for shit reasons. Glad we've all got our logical brains working today.

Ftr, I have absolutely no incentive to work with this town, so I'm just going to do whatever I want and get the last laugh in the postgame. See you on the other side!
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2158 (isolation #216) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:44 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2157, zakk wrote:Meh

Considering replacing out
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2167 (isolation #217) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Ricastle »

Hopefully I can here the replacements onto BlueMoon easy enough.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2168 (isolation #218) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Ricastle »

*herd
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2178 (isolation #219) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Ricastle »

Hey Naked.

Vote ScumMoon so we can end this miserable day in something other than a NL. Also he's obvscum so yeah.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2184 (isolation #220) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by Ricastle »

We'll see if he's a vig tonight. Just fucking vote Moon.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2189 (isolation #221) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:05 am

Post by Ricastle »

What part of "we'll see if he's the vig tonight" did you skip over?

In post 2188, zakk wrote:And if you don't trust me and lose to him because you're dumb, I then I wash my hands of this idiocy
Same to you. Although there is actually ground to trust me on because I've already caught scum once this game.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2198 (isolation #222) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:58 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2194, BlueMoonRising wrote:Zakk I thought you were smart. Why not think for yourself instead of sheeping?
"Man, I'm so dismayed that my strategy of literally doing nothing and ignoring everybody failed...welp better beetlejuice!"

RC is yet again pushing what I expect to be the wrong lynch. Far as I see it, he's just trying to get as many town deaths as he can out of his inevitably short remaining time in this game, so don't listen to him. And
even
if he is right, it doesn't matter because Blue is the bigger wagon (provided Radja gets back on it...hey Radja, get back on it) and if Blue's and OGML's deaths don't end the game then we're just going to lynch Radja tomorrow anyway.

As it stands, Blue is clearly scummier by a long way and there's no good reason to lynch a lesser offender over him.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2200 (isolation #223) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:58 pm

Post by Ricastle »

He's "vaguely anti-town"? He's done absolute jack shit for 40+ pages now. Your argument is that the scum is sitting back and letting town go at each other, which is why you're voting Radja, yes? So why are you giving the most apathetic and empty player in the game
by far
a free fucking pass?

Don't answer that. I already know why quite well.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2201 (isolation #224) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:13 pm

Post by Ricastle »

He hasn't been here at any critical moment - not during the ending drama on D1, not at all during D2 when we were lynching confscum, and hardly today where all I can recall him doing is parking on Radja for some BS copout reason I forget and beetlejuicing. He has consciously avoided interacting or putting himself out there
at all
after his easy as shit Boon tunnel early on and the negativity that brought his way. It's a classic scum mindset.

In post 1582, BlueMoonRising wrote:Besides that the case on her wasn't very strong. We got lucky, imho. Not that I won't take it.
Also this is not a town attitude. This is salt.

Seriously, this guy is such fucking obvious scum it isn't even funny. He absolutely needs to die today.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2205 (isolation #225) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:09 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Yeah, because your meta cases worked out great for Klingon and Boon, right? Meanwhile I managed to call both of their alignments correctly initially based on my meta knowledge of them. Sure I ended up gunning for the Boon lynch, but what can you do with a persona like yours at the head.

Point me to where Radja coached Klingon, as I appear to have missed it.

And as we all know it's a natural first reaction for town after a scum lynch to put it down to luck and a bad case. No. It is a completely bitter attitude and it baffles me how you're avoiding coming to a conclusion so obvious. I have also read Klingon as scum in a PT before and I know that is exactly the thing she would be ranting about in there, ESPECIALLY considering who was pushing her.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2222 (isolation #226) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Welcome replacements! The situation is quite simple. The remaining two scum are certainly within these four:

Radja
BlueMoonRising
OhGodMyLife
RadiantCowbells

Thor is a vig and shooting OGML tonight. Out of the other three, BlueMoon is unquestionably the scummiest, and I will settle for no other lynch today. Vote him for victory.

Your predecessors have beaten around the bush for far too long. Just listen to me, and all will be fine.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2232 (isolation #227) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:18 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2223, pirate mollie wrote:okay so can you plz link me to thorella's claim? I iso-ed him and I donnae see it. what I saw was a reference that he was gonna shoot ogml in the face cos he thought ogml was terrible

what am I missing here

And before you go 'wtf the vig cced you and you're still alive?' read the whole exchange. All is accounted for.
In post 2224, BlueMoonRising wrote:Ricastle has been getting a lot of heat. I would take what he says with a grain of salt.

Furthermore, he is ignoring the two scummiest players in the game, NJ and Radja.

It's nowhere near as simple as he is stating it either.

Like I said, grain of salt.
First off, beetlejuice. Second off, what the fuck? You're actually trying to discredit me because I've been getting heat? While simultaneously seemingly NOT scumreading me? Well I guess anything you say should be taken with a grain of salt then because you've done jack shit for almost the whole game. Oh wait, that's actually correct because you're scum, which means I'm making a statement in the hope of furthering the town wincon as opposed to you saving your own skin!

Third off, how am I ignoring Radja...he is in the PoE list! And NJ is actually obvtown. Anyone looking at this game objectively would conclude the same.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2233 (isolation #228) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2228, BlueMoonRising wrote:NJ's predecessor quit the game under voting pressure, all the meanwhile being active in other games onsite. That is classic scum behavior. Meanwhile NJ's behavior has been total OMGUS.
Elusive's replace out was actually entirely consistent with her town meta...funny how you're ignoring that.

Anyone who isn't scum that's having doubts about NJ should read his ISO, then look me in the eye and tell me that's a scum ISO. Both slots have been consistently good in their own way and that's a great indicator for me.

(Although don't expect Blue to understand that. He pushed a PL on Boon [who flipped Town Shapeshifter] because he cannot comprehend how anything other than pro-town play could be a towntell)

In post 2228, BlueMoonRising wrote:Radja has been trying to be as low profile as possible,
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2234 (isolation #229) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:40 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2229, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: OhGodMyLife

Alright, we're gonna do this.

I've thought about this a while and I think this is actually the best choice.

I've come to mistrust Thor more and more and my experience with his scum play suggests that he would be likely, as scum, to claim vig shooting his partner to keep them both alive for another day then claim roleblocked the next day to try? and divert suspicion.

Thor, vote OGML. Town!You was planning to shoot him, so you should be readily willing to lynch the slot.
Jesus christ...he asked to be shot
so he wouldn't get mislynched
. And we NEED that shot to go off in order to do this PoE anyway.

I have considered the possibility you mentioned, and the thought of it occurring is worrying. I'm just holding out that it isn't the case.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2236 (isolation #230) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:18 pm

Post by Ricastle »

RC was very persuasive. I already said that. Now make yourself useful and help me lynch Moon.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2238 (isolation #231) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:59 am

Post by Ricastle »

Why the fuck should I? I don't see you apologising for filling the thread with your tvt horseshit.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2240 (isolation #232) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:14 am

Post by Ricastle »

Actually, as it happens, he asked for it himself.
In post 1710, OhGodMyLife wrote:Here I'll make this easy.

Dear Replacement Vig,

Please shoot me tonight!
This will save the town from wasting another day mislynching me, which is otherwise inevitable.

Warm regards,
OhGodMyLife

Carry on!

In post 1986, OhGodMyLife wrote:Otherwise I'll be mislynched, and also I don't want to read all 80 pages of this game ever. Various people keep referring to how I look a lot like I was trying to save klingon and coach klingon. I've explained this to some extent but pretty much agree that I look terribly scummy and shouldn't be alive to the endgame. I'd rather get nk'd than live to be mislynched and give scum another night cycle. I was asking pointy to shoot me last night because I was sure I'd be lynched today, but he held fire. If I don't get lynched today it is best if I get shot tonight.
Thor later accepted the request. While this play would be commonly chastised, I fully welcome it as it will make the PoE a lot easier.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2318 (isolation #233) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:32 am

Post by Ricastle »

Alas, I have been prodded.

Any post that is not a vote on Moon is useless discussion at this point.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2320 (isolation #234) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:25 am

Post by Ricastle »

Can't be bothered to explain it any further. If you can't see why he is doing the next best thing to scumclaiming at this point, then you probably never will.

Don't really care atm. The other member of the scumteam is Blue's partner no matter what and we can discuss who that is tomorrow.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2322 (isolation #235) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:35 am

Post by Ricastle »

Tell me how any of these posts remotely resemble town
In post 1580, BlueMoonRising wrote:Naked is just being OMGUSy, he is mad because I was scumreading him. I'm not going to fall into his trap.

Vote: Radja

He always has a way of floating under the radar and he wasn't on the KC lynch. Niether was I, but I had a good reason.

In post 1582, BlueMoonRising wrote:Couldn't say before, can't say now, but everyone is allowed to be wrong sometime.

Besides that the case on her wasn't very strong. We got lucky, imho. Not that I won't take it.

In post 1645, BlueMoonRising wrote:Wow, I just wasted a page of my life.

In post 1850, BlueMoonRising wrote:NakedJogger is 90% scum. He is being way overdefensive and he is coming from elusive's slot as well.

In post 2011, BlueMoonRising wrote:Apathy is the new normal here, unfortunately.

Does it make it harder to find scum? Yes.

But it's just one more variable to consider in the puzzle.

What I try to do is weed through all the crap and try to ignore the whining and lurking.

In post 2194, BlueMoonRising wrote:Zakk I thought you were smart. Why not think for yourself instead of sheeping?

In post 2208, BlueMoonRising wrote:Meanwhile, NJ has no scumreads besides OMGUS.

In post 2224, BlueMoonRising wrote:Ricastle has been getting a lot of heat. I would take what he says with a grain of salt.

Furthermore, he is ignoring the two scummiest players in the game, NJ and Radja.

It's nowhere near as simple as he is stating it either.

Like I said, grain of salt.

In post 2228, BlueMoonRising wrote:Sorry altpost. Apparently I am suppost to repost under my correct alt.

NJ's predecessor quit the game under voting pressure, all the meanwhile being active in other games onsite. That is classic scum behavior. Meanwhile NJ's behavior has been total OMGUS.

Radja has been trying to be as low profile as possible, and I know him to be smarter than he is acting.

In post 2316, BlueMoonRising wrote:My reads haven't changed. Radja and NJ are still scum.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2326 (isolation #236) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Ricastle »

What happened to you shooting him tonight? I'm not even factoring OGML in because that's what I thought was going on.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2334 (isolation #237) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:37 am

Post by Ricastle »

I concur.

VOTE: OGML
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2340 (isolation #238) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by Ricastle »

If you're town, and we end up losing this game, you will have served as a major contributor to that. It really makes me angry how you're asking for death because you refuse to even try and play. You don't even have the sensibility to just accept the replace out...!
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2343 (isolation #239) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Anybody could do your slot justice better than you right now, replacement overload be damned.

Also you refuted your replacement at L-4.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2352 (isolation #240) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Ricastle »

I think at this point a Blue lynch is simply not going to happen within this time. As long as Thor shoots him tonight, though, I'm fine lynching OGML.

Refusing to be replaced and doing nothing other than whining about how you're an inevitable mislynch is a self-fulfilling prophecy. Also, this behaviour would make sense somewhat as scum with a whack WIFOM tactic going on because they obviously wouldn't want to get replaced in that scenario.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2361 (isolation #241) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:08 am

Post by Ricastle »

Wtf Thor? Why did you shoot outside Of OGML/Blue? Well, at least you eliminated a candidate.

Yesterday was fucking infuriating though...I cannot BELIEVE Blue has managed to survive up to this point.

Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2364 (isolation #242) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:55 am

Post by Ricastle »

I mean...I'd assume you would shoot between the two players you were planning to lynch one of and shoot the other. Meh. Why did you shoot RC anyway?

I think it's more likely that scum don't have a RB. Sounds to me like a far more believable scenario than Blue being town.

I wouldn't be averted to a massclaim right now actually.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2366 (isolation #243) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Ricastle »

Oh. So scum shot
RC
? How interesting. That is quite a weird kill to make.

That's fair enough, and I can't think of many other PRs for scum to have...Doctor would fit, I guess. If scum did have a RB though then Radja is almost certainly scum as far as I see it.

We'll have it today. We're on the brink of solving this game and this could serve as the tipping point.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2371 (isolation #244) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:51 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Well, it's quite simple. If we can deduce that there is a RB, then I agree with your assessment that you would have been blocked had one of OGML/Blue been scum. Which leaves Radja & NJ as the team.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2373 (isolation #245) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:48 pm

Post by Ricastle »

I don't know, honestly. Our best bet would be to massclaim and see where that leaves us.

That's pedantic?

You can argue with players all you want, but the facts don't lie. In that scenario you two would be as good as confirmed scum because the ZZZX slot damn sure isn't. And even if it was, we can work through a mislynch of one of you.

If scum blocks Thor, and he gets lynched the next day, that puts it at 6-player lylo. If scum lets Thor shoot one of OGML/Blue, then is able to mislynch the next day, they can block & kill Thor the next night and put it to 5-player lylo. The latter is therefore a vastly superior option as it requires only one town misvote for the scum to hop on and win.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2375 (isolation #246) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:42 pm

Post by Ricastle »

How do you know he has two shots? Did he say that somewhere?

Neither do I. But we might as well try it and find out.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2378 (isolation #247) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:29 am

Post by Ricastle »

It's reading the same for me too actually. Thor, can you clear this up please?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2380 (isolation #248) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:11 am

Post by Ricastle »

Name them
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2382 (isolation #249) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:04 am

Post by Ricastle »

It would be helpful to know if you have any shots left or not.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2384 (isolation #250) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:01 am

Post by Ricastle »

So you aren't two-shot?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2386 (isolation #251) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Ricastle »

VOTE: Radja
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2394 (isolation #252) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2391, FakedBlogger wrote:@Ricastle if you are town and Wood/ZZZX is town I don't want to live anymore.
Don't do it NJ. Don't do it.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2413 (isolation #253) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:43 am

Post by Ricastle »

In what world is a 2-shot scum vig balanced with town having nothing more than an odd-night doc to protect themselves?

If you want to keep pushing this case, you should be vouching for a massclaim.

Radja is probably scum by the way guys so yeah getting that lynch done would be nice.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2416 (isolation #254) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:16 pm

Post by Ricastle »

I don't really think OGML is scum, especially after last night where Thor should have been blocked if he was. You've always been part of my scumpool but you've admittedly slipped under my radar for far too long now - which pretty much mirrors how you've played, as well. As far as I see it, you're probably scum with whoever else is (Blue or NJ). All roads lead back to Radja.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2419 (isolation #255) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:31 pm

Post by Ricastle »

The point is that if OGML was scum, he wouldn't just ask for death - come on. He would have a plan in place to stop the shot, and that's more likely to come from a RB than anything else.

I was laughing at the irony of Blue lurking more than you are. You're still a lurker though.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2421 (isolation #256) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:53 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Yes it does...who the hell else is there? Me, Thor, and ZZZX are all obvtown and OGML is town for the reasons I've explained. That leaves you, Blue and NJ. I'd like to think it's you and Blue but at this point I wouldn't discount you and NJ either. Whichever way it is, you're scum with one of them. Therefore you're the most solid lynch.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2425 (isolation #257) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:03 am

Post by Ricastle »

Yeah, what's unnatural about vehemently asking to be vigshot as scum and doing nothing to stop them? That play makes perfect sense! (And don't say scum doc because there's no way one exists in this game with the only killing role town has being a 2-shot vig).
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2435 (isolation #258) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:23 am

Post by Ricastle »

You're missing something alright...you're trying to do wagon analysis without attending to the complete wagon.
In post 1378, Aneninen wrote:
Vote Count 1.16
Boonskiies
(7) – RadiantCowbells, Ricastle, Slandaar, WoodyWoodpecker, PointYBagelS, NakedJogger, Radja –
Lynched!

PointYBagelS
(2) – Klingoncelt, OhGodMyLife
RadiantCowbells
(2) – zakk, Boonskiies
Klingoncelt
(1) – Zoronos
NakedJogger
(1) – BlueMoonRising

Not Voting
(0) –

With
players in play, it will take
to Lynch.

PointyBagelS
is on V/LA until Jul 14 2015
In other words, you're missing the part where Radja and NJ were on it. That's the scum on the wagon.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2439 (isolation #259) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:33 am

Post by Ricastle »

It's not a prediction, it's a fact.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2446 (isolation #260) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:48 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Thinking about it, it could easily be Blue/Radja. It wouldn't be absurd to assume that Thor would shoot OGML over Blue in the event of neither dying; he may have even said that somewhere, idk.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2462 (isolation #261) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:37 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Fuck it.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2469 (isolation #262) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:54 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2468, FakedBlogger wrote:Why would a town vig claim to have shot at someone he didn't succeed in killing? What info does that give town? No, we're dealing with scum here.
Do you recall why Pointy shot me in the first place?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2471 (isolation #263) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:45 am

Post by Ricastle »

If we are to lose this game, I'm feeling pretty good right now about blaming it on the entire rest of the town. Especially if you're town, NJ, although I'm doubting that more and more recently.

Now in order to avoid that imminent incessant condescension, let's get a move on lynching Blue.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2481 (isolation #264) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:12 pm

Post by Ricastle »

That was an informative exchange.

VOTE: Radja
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2483 (isolation #265) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:09 pm

Post by Ricastle »

I already got Klingon based on the tell present in . is an overconfident scum push. Blue also appears to have picked up on another of the things I did from the aforementioned post as well (erasure of his last two sentences) in a believably town manner, which makes me feel better about him.

Also, I just remembered that Klingon's excuse-laden vote was
on Blue
...yeah. Thinking about it, a bussing vote would look a lot more natural than that because she would get cred after his flip anyway.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2486 (isolation #266) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:08 am

Post by Ricastle »

Where am I calling Blue scummy there? I'm saying Klingon's vote on Blue
doesn't
look like bussing.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2498 (isolation #267) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Ricastle »

Prodge. Couldn't care less anymore about engaging with this useless town. Vote Radja or go home.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2500 (isolation #268) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Of course.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2503 (isolation #269) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:30 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2419, Ricastle wrote:The point is that if OGML was scum, he wouldn't just ask for death - come on. He would have a plan in place to stop the shot, and that's more likely to come from a RB than anything else.

In post 2425, Ricastle wrote:Yeah, what's unnatural about vehemently asking to be vigshot as scum and doing nothing to stop them? That play makes perfect sense! (And don't say scum doc because there's no way one exists in this game with the only killing role town has being a 2-shot vig).

In post 2483, Ricastle wrote:Blue also appears to have picked up on another of the things I did from the aforementioned post as well (/) (erasure of his last two sentences) in a believably town manner, which makes me feel better about him.

on Blue
...yeah. Thinking about it, a bussing vote would look a lot more natural than that because she would get cred after his flip anyway.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2505 (isolation #270) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:10 am

Post by Ricastle »

I know right? Why don't you help us out by selfvoting?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2509 (isolation #271) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:24 am

Post by Ricastle »

Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2519 (isolation #272) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:31 pm

Post by Ricastle »

There is only one person left it could possibly be.

VOTE: Loranthaceae
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2521 (isolation #273) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:59 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Blue is clear because the interactions he had with Klingon and Radja are as far from scum-scum as you can get. If he is the last scum then the scumteam deserves an Oscar as far as I see it.

NJ also said some very shady things in the past (I'll pull up the most apparent one in a minute) and his play yesterday was ridiculous, illogical and empty, which, as you are the only other possible scum, makes him the infinitely superior option. Although if it isn't him, then it's you, ZZZX, so if I were you as scum I'd be getting pretty worried right now!
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2522 (isolation #274) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:09 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Here's the standout exchange.
In post 722, FakedBlogger wrote:
In post 718, Ricastle wrote:
In post 713, FakedBlogger wrote:omg Slandaar. Debate Club Bullshit Point by pointing your way to hopefully doom.
VOTE: Slandaar
EUGH. Getting worried that I was wrong about this read.

Why?

In post 735, FakedBlogger wrote:
In post 730, Ricastle wrote:
Because it's a shitty-ass post that's why.

Pedit: STOP with this Gladiator BS. It's flat-out absurd to assume Boon was crumbling with the face-off thing, end of.

So it's not because your boring buddying of elusibe blows up in your face at a time where iy could mean the end for you, and you're desperate to shake it.
His final statement literally only makes sense if he's claiming scum. It's coming from a mindset which has ingrained his alignment and naturally acts based on it without thinking twice.

I called him out on this then as well but he never responded.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2529 (isolation #275) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:26 pm

Post by Ricastle »

My reasoning for the Radja vote can be found, like, two posts ahead of that one...come on bro.

It's not hard to understand. Why would my 'buddying' of you blow up in my face if you flipped town? That makes no bloody sense.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2530 (isolation #276) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:31 pm

Post by Ricastle »

On the other hand, it does align perfectly with a scenario in which you are scum. You made that statement with the prior fact already ascertained - that is the most logical conclusion.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2532 (isolation #277) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:26 am

Post by Ricastle »

Yeah, I guess I was really desperate to shift that 0-vote wagon that was on me at the time wasn't I. :neutral:
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2534 (isolation #278) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:49 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2529, Ricastle wrote:My reasoning for the Radja vote can be found, like, two posts ahead of that one...come on bro.

Your grounds for that accusation were unfounded which resulted in your post being read differently so that's on you.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2546 (isolation #279) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:58 am

Post by Ricastle »

There's no laziness going on here. The game is solved. Scum had a RB they could have used on the night Thor took his second shot, so OGML is effectively cleared. As I said just the last page, the way both Klingon and Rajda acted towards Blue effectively clears him too - plus, he was Thor's other potential shot target. So all we need to do is lynch you, then ZZZX if your lynch doesn't end the game, and our win is 100% guaranteed.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2548 (isolation #280) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Ricastle »

In hindsight, yes, Boon does look like blatantly obvious town. What's your point?

I'm not remotely convinced you are as much of a dullard as to have missed me telling you exactly where my reasoning for the Radja vote was twice. But I'd like to deal with you as little as possible so here it is.
In post 2483, Ricastle wrote:I already got Klingon based on the tell present in . is an overconfident scum push. Blue also appears to have picked up on another of the things I did from the aforementioned post as well (erasure of his last two sentences) in a believably town manner (), which makes me feel better about him.

on Blue
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2553 (isolation #281) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2549, Loranthaceae wrote:My point is your intelligence seems very selective, in tune with a scummy win condition.
And my point is that you're contrasting my judgment of Boon before his flip with my judgment of Klingon and Radja's behaviour after their flips. As I said, looking at Boon's behaviour in hindsight, he looks like obvtown, so my analyses are consistent if you compare them fairly.

In post 2549, Loranthaceae wrote:What tell is in 2476?
He gave superfluous justification for joining a wagon he should have been on ages ago, similar to how Klingon overexplained her vote on Blue to make it as safe as possible.

In post 2549, Loranthaceae wrote:What the fuck did you do in the aformentioned post, did you erase someone's last two sentences WHAAATT THE FUFUCK?? in a town manner WHAT?! but if it makes you feel good it can't be that bad right?
lmao. By misrepping me you actually ended up proving my point. It was
Radja
who erased Blue's sentences (/)!

And if you just so happened to miss what you apparently consider a solid tell from Radja in favour of pushing a scum vig theory then I wonder how much you're really trying to progressively scumhunt here. Because all I have seen you doing is strategically targeting the most charismatic players besides you with no reasoning behind it.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2560 (isolation #282) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:42 pm

Post by Ricastle »

My opinion is that it's confirmed that one of the above posters is scum. It's looking massively more probable to be OGML based on their openings here and their general play, but then there's the fact that Radja could have blocked Thor on the night it was looking like he was going to shoot OGML...and ZZZX totally disappeared yesterday after NJ charged in playing the offensive-defensive.

I'll analyse this thoroughly later. We have tons of time after all.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2562 (isolation #283) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:54 am

Post by Ricastle »

Looks like we're on the same page. Interesting.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2566 (isolation #284) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:52 am

Post by Ricastle »

ZZZX, OGML, I'm going to need you both to make arguments for and against (respectively) why scum!OGML would repeatedly and vehemently ask to be vigshot, and why Radja didn't block Thor on the night it could be safely assumed that he would shoot OGML. OGML, I'd also like a good explanation on why you refuse to be replaced when you said on D2 that if you weren't fully engaged by D3, you'd do so; because it's clear you have not been fully engaged at any point so far.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2568 (isolation #285) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:37 am

Post by Ricastle »

That's not a good explanation. The only reason your slot is/was 'doomed' is because you're in it; unless there's another irreversible predicament your slot was put in that I completely missed?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2572 (isolation #286) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:27 am

Post by Ricastle »

I'm fully ready to vote ZZZX, honestly, but I need to hear his say first. I really don't want to fuck things up after all this.

After all, there is still some doubt. Woody was a massively convincing character and you assumedly have considerable experience.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2575 (isolation #287) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Ricastle »

Christ.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2576 (isolation #288) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Ricastle »

To be fair, town absolutely deserved to lose this one. Although I don't think it's remotely likely that anybody, regardless of alignment, is going to come out of this game with fond memories.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”