SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:28 am

Post by SamX »

Lynching me because I live in a different time zone and just woke up? Ouch :( VOTE: Cthulhu Dreaming
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:34 am

Post by SamX »

In post 15, Cthulhu Dreaming wrote:
In post 11, SamX wrote:Lynching me because I live in a different time zone and just woke up? Ouch :( VOTE: Cthulhu Dreaming

You gotta bold that vote for it to count.

Who's lynching you? I didn't vote you, I simply asked another player why he picked one unconfirmed player over another.

Sorry, I'm struggling with this forum. Not sure how to edit my post so I can bold it :\ And Firebringer and juckter
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:50 am

Post by SamX »

I'm getting voted because I woke up late and didn't have an avatar? :( Harsh.
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:53 am

Post by SamX »

In post 24, TheWorst wrote:@CD Of course I'm just joking around, I thought I made it pretty clear. You prefer it to be serious, I'm guessing?

@SamX Why did you have your first game as a Mini Normal instead of a Newbie game? That would've been better for a newcomer like you (I assume) than here.

Oh. I've played Mafia before on a different forum so when I got here, I overlooked the Newbie games and went straight into this one. o-o
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:17 am

Post by SamX »

In post 28, TheWorst wrote:
In post 26, SamX wrote:
In post 24, TheWorst wrote:@CD Of course I'm just joking around, I thought I made it pretty clear. You prefer it to be serious, I'm guessing?

@SamX Why did you have your first game as a Mini Normal instead of a Newbie game? That would've been better for a newcomer like you (I assume) than here.

Oh. I've played Mafia before on a different forum so when I got here, I overlooked the Newbie games and went straight into this one. o-o

Well, I guess now you know that you probably should've gone to the Newbie games since they would've helped you out with the forums and terminology. You can still sign up for it now, or even replace a Newbie in here.

Tip: Reply is your friend. Click on Reply on the lower left corner and you get access to the Vote code, as well as
Spoilers
and
regular BBcode stuff

PEdit: @Cthulu Only sounded serious after establishing the whole thing as a joke, if a bad one. But the wagon will never stop! You and Ciara are scumbuddies that will be lynched, mark my words!

Thank you so much for the tips! :D I think I'll play this round out and see how it goes
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by SamX »

In post 35, eventi wrote:
In post 11, SamX wrote:Lynching me because I live in a different time zone and just woke up? Ouch :( VOTE: Cthulhu Dreaming

In post 23, SamX wrote:I'm getting voted because I woke up late and didn't have an avatar? :( Harsh.

Changing your story? hmmmm ;)

Not a story, only facts. I live in PDT and woke up at around 10/11 AM.
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by SamX »

Don't trust what profile says... I didn't join 2 days ago... I'm so NOT new...
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:31 am

Post by SamX »

@_@ She* and I'm 100% not a veteran. (The "I'm so NOT new..." was me being sarcastic) I've only played Mafia at camp a couple months ago and only 1 round on a different forum. I've never been on this forum before 2 days ago. So no alts, no previous MafiaScum experiences before this round, or much Mafia before this, in general
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:39 am

Post by SamX »

In post 62, SamX wrote:@_@ She* and I'm 100% not a veteran. (The "I'm so NOT new..." was me being sarcastic) I've only played Mafia at camp a couple months ago and only 1 round on a different forum. I've never been on this forum before 2 days ago. So no alts, no previous MafiaScum experiences before this round, or much Mafia before this, in general

For a bit more info, this "different forum" was not solely a Mafia forum like this one. It was a different game forum and someone decided to make a thread for Mafia.
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:21 am

Post by SamX »

In response to TheWorst (I just woke up and I'm blind and can't find the quote button on my phone) :

I think it's completely BS that Firebringer, followed by a bandwagon, pulled the first vote on me for being unconfirmed. Maybe that's a normal thing to do, but I haven't been here long enough to know if it is. It's all very simple with me; I'm a noob that failed to send sarcasm through the internet, thus causing suspicions.
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:43 am

Post by SamX »

Sidebar: how long do days last? Until the group has come to a conclusion on who to lynch?
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:52 am

Post by SamX »

In post 143, SamX wrote:Sidebar: how long do days last? Until the group has come to a conclusion on who to lynch?

We have 11 days before deadline, I am assuming like in most of my games so far we will lynch one or two days before that.

I know these can be tedious long.[/quote]

Thanks! The game I'm playing on a different forum progresses by 24 hours haha
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by SamX »

Am I the only one that can't see the current VC?
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by SamX »

In post 167, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 166, SamX wrote:Am I the only one that can't see the current VC?

There's no vote counter. The host updates the count in his posts.

He did, in post 158, but all it says is "VC" ?????
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by SamX »

In post 170, Bacde wrote:you don't see them?

Nothing :o
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by SamX »

RIP ME. This is what I get for being a noob :(
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by SamX »

Would it be mean to get this day over with and change my vote from CD to Firebringer?
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by SamX »

Now I can see why I should've joined a newbie game first... What is meta? @_@
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:31 pm

Post by SamX »

In post 224, Firebringer wrote:am I the only one who doesn't organize their thoughts at all?

I don't. Honestly, I didn't even think this day would go on this long that I'd need to create a document to keep track of my reads...
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:42 am

Post by SamX »

Sidebar: what is RVS?

Is it normal for players to claim Town when they're at L-1? I found that claim to be a little desperate but I'm not quite sure of how things run here/what the play style is like. It's like if you have a gun on your head, and you're desperately pleading innocent to your killer.
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by SamX »

Okay, so I've finally had the time to come up with a couple reads (Working full-time with only one day off a week kind of sucks). Only a few for now; newbie taking it slow ;-;

Firebringer
- I don't think he is scum but I agree with TheWorst in post #235 and also with Gale in post #223. Seems to me like he's trying to guilt trip us when he says "If you think I'm scummy, why don't you lynch me?" (Not those exact words, but what he says along the lines of that) FoS on him.

Bacde
- I don't like how he said "Hey guys, let's vote on Ciara." That was out of the blue and there was no reasoning behind that. I might've missed it when I was reading over ISO's earlier today, but I still that's pretty suspicious. I don't think I'm going to vote him. He seems like a troll. Not sure where that's supposed to lead me to believe... Town or scum? Can't tell. Kind of confusing. FoS on him.

Cthulhu
- As of now, I'm not suspicious. UNVOTE: CD for now. I'm pretty null on him. Not really getting any sort of vibe from him.

SUPER TOWN
- TheWorst (It's pretty obvious, right?)
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by SamX »

I'm seriously suspicious of Bacde for these "guys vote _____". Not a good vibe coming from him. I still can't tell if it's just a troll? He seems really rushed to lynch.

As for Banana, I agree with juckter's post #305. Really into discussion, and doesn't really pose as a scum to me.
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:48 am

Post by SamX »

In post 330, Bacde wrote:The vote makes perfect sense, I asked for votes on ciara and he complied. Why are you defending ciara eventi?

This actually doesn't make sense at all. You asking for people to vote doesn't make sense either. You have no reasoning when it comes to telling people who to vote. (???????????????) I don't understand this at all. You can make all of us do what you want us to do???????
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:11 am

Post by SamX »

In post 340, Bacde wrote:
In post 336, SamX wrote:
In post 330, Bacde wrote:The vote makes perfect sense, I asked for votes on ciara and he complied. Why are you defending ciara eventi?

This actually doesn't make sense at all. You asking for people to vote doesn't make sense either. You have no reasoning when it comes to telling people who to vote. (???????????????) I don't understand this at all. You can make all of us do what you want us to do???????

What are you even talking about? You sound unreasonably paranoid.

If you don't think I'm scum or third party then I must be town. Its not unreasonable for town to work together and trust each other. That's what is happening. What is unreasonable is you saying that I have no reasoning when I tell people to vote. Why do you think I have no reasoning? Also why do you think I can make everyone do what I want? I clearly can't. If I could, ciara would be lynched by now.

I think you don't have much reasoning because you don't explain your votes. I agree, it is very reasonable for town to work together and trust each other, but your argument isn't strong. I'm not convinced, at all. It's like when people tell you not to follow a friend that's jumping off a cliff (with death and horror at the bottom of it) for fun. Maybe if you told and proved to me there would be snacks and rainbows and unicorns or whatever at the bottom of the cliff. (Bad analogy but I tried)
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:48 am

Post by SamX »

On a completely unrelated note, it's Ciara*. Sorry, it's making my OCD rage.
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by SamX »

Sorry, once again getting caught up after sleepless nights and long days at work.

Will post updated reads (if possible @_@) as soon as I can.
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by SamX »

In post 457, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:First off

UNVOTE: Firebringer[/vote]

YOUR AVATAR IS SO AMAZING. I LOVE IT. WELCOME. :D
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by SamX »

In post 460, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 450, Not_Mafia wrote:
VC 1.13
St Constantine the Hermit (0)-

Bacde (0)-

duppin (0)-

Salamence20 (2)-
Klingoncelt, Banana Cucho
Cthulhu Dreaming (0)-

Firebringer (4)-
St Constantine the Hermit, Gale Wing Srock, eventi, The Worst
SamX (0)-

BananaCucho (0)-

Klingoncelt (0)-

Gale Wing Srock (0)-

eventi (2)-
Salamence20, Firebringer
TheWorst (0)-

Ciara24 (2)-
Bacde24, duppin

Not Voting (3)-
Cthulhu Dreaming, Ciara24, SamX

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2015-08-19 20:00:00) - Aug 19th 19:00 GMT

In case your wondering: Eventi and/or Constantine are scum on and CD/Ciara/Klingon are off

Noobness strikes again. What does "scum on" and "scum off" mean?
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:26 pm

Post by SamX »

Finally rereading this day has brought me to three conclusions.

1) This is the biggest clusterfuck I've ever seen in my entire life. This is completely mad.

2) Agreeing with TheWorst's post #487, last thing I want is a no lynch because that literally gets us nowhere. He is right about the Fire wagon; it's also going nowhere. As far as I'm concerned, some are voting him because they disagree with his style of playing, some.... Well I don't know, it's kind of confusing because it's so messy. All the Fire wagon has brought is a bunch of brawls and people attacking each other and hating on each others play styles and bringing in other games from other subforums or a completely different forum. (Clusterfuck!!!)

3) Between Fire, Sala, Ciara, and Eventi (as they are the leading wagons), I'm going to VOTE: Eventi. I've gone through ISO's and not ISO's (as in the entire 20 pages of bicker) and I find him most scummy of the 4. I'm not getting a scummy vibe from Fire (maybe his brawling and quarrelling is redirecting it elsewhere and irritating the hell out of me) and Ciara (because V/LA). Sala made me suspicious when he said "Can people get off the fire wagon please? Get on eventi" He said somewhere between 20 pages that he isn't a logical player and that is (??????) to me. I feel like I can't trust him because he has no reasoning.
I thought I should vote him because of this but Klingon brought on a good point.
He claimed his role with only 2 votes on him. BUT I'm reading on the "Why is a "vanilla-townie"-claim so frowned upon?" thread from 2007 (wow), and I'm intrigued by what people have said. One says, "If you're a townie, claiming should probably be your last resort." Another says, "Or, basically, you shouldn't ever claim at all if you're a flavourless vanilla townie, no matter what day it is, unless the town's doing a mass claim or something. It just doesn't help, it just makes it easier for the scum to find the town power roles, and at the same time makes you a "safe lynch". It's just not a good idea."
So now I'm really confused...Should I vote Sala? Or should I vote eventi? As for eventi, I don't disagree with what people are saying, but I'm not exactly agreeing either. I don't really have a scum vibe, but not a town vibe either so I'm going to say anti-town (Not sure if that's the correct term for that). Leaning closer to scum but I can't confirm quite yet.

Aiya... VOTE: Salamence

I don't think I'll be on for the rest of the night or tomorrow until evening. I assume the day will be over by the time I get home so I'm going to leave my vote there and hope for the best. Good night all!
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:28 pm

Post by SamX »

In post 492, SamX wrote:Finally rereading this day has brought me to three conclusions.

1) This is the biggest clusterfuck I've ever seen in my entire life. This is completely mad.

2) Agreeing with TheWorst's post #487, last thing I want is a no lynch because that literally gets us nowhere. He is right about the Fire wagon; it's also going nowhere. As far as I'm concerned, some are voting him because they disagree with his style of playing, some.... Well I don't know, it's kind of confusing because it's so messy. All the Fire wagon has brought is a bunch of brawls and people attacking each other and hating on each others play styles and bringing in other games from other subforums or a completely different forum. (Clusterfuck!!!)

3) Between Fire, Sala, Ciara, and Eventi (as they are the leading wagons), I'm going to VOTE: Eventi. I've gone through ISO's and not ISO's (as in the entire 20 pages of bicker) and I find him most scummy of the 4. I'm not getting a scummy vibe from Fire (maybe his brawling and quarrelling is redirecting it elsewhere and irritating the hell out of me) and Ciara (because V/LA). Sala made me suspicious when he said "Can people get off the fire wagon please? Get on eventi" He said somewhere between 20 pages that he isn't a logical player and that is (??????) to me. I feel like I can't trust him because he has no reasoning.
I thought I should vote him because of this but Klingon brought on a good point.
He claimed his role with only 2 votes on him. BUT I'm reading on the "Why is a "vanilla-townie"-claim so frowned upon?" thread from 2007 (wow), and I'm intrigued by what people have said. One says, "If you're a townie, claiming should probably be your last resort." Another says, "Or, basically, you shouldn't ever claim at all if you're a flavourless vanilla townie, no matter what day it is, unless the town's doing a mass claim or something. It just doesn't help, it just makes it easier for the scum to find the town power roles, and at the same time makes you a "safe lynch". It's just not a good idea."
So now I'm really confused...Should I vote Sala? Or should I vote eventi? As for eventi, I don't disagree with what people are saying, but I'm not exactly agreeing either. I don't really have a scum vibe, but not a town vibe either so I'm going to say anti-town (Not sure if that's the correct term for that). Leaning closer to scum but I can't confirm quite yet.

Aiya... VOTE: Salamence

I don't think I'll be on for the rest of the night or tomorrow until evening. I assume the day will be over by the time I get home so I'm going to leave my vote there and hope for the best. Good night all!

Oops, I just realized I voted both of them... (Embarrassing...) UNVOTE: eventi VOTE: Salamence, to clarify.

"I'm going to VOTE: Eventi. I've gone through ISO's and not ISO's (as in the entire 20 pages of bicker) and I find him most scummy of the 4." Should be for Salamence instead. Sorry, it's fairly late for me.
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:33 pm

Post by SamX »

In post 494, Firebringer wrote:Since when has day one not been a cluster fuck?

You guys live in a fantasy world if you think day one is a organized day where everything is coordinated and town is uniform.

Once it hits day two the game can be reasonably seen the outcome of, either for town or mafia.

I, for one, would not know anything about that.
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:14 am

Post by SamX »

Sidebar: How are roles set up in this mini? Are they private and random? o-o
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by SamX »

In post 657, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Then I must revert. Gale is... town *cough*

"cough" because sarcasm and you think Gale is scum or "cough" because literally hacking you guts out and had to tell us about it?
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #33) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by SamX »

Joining the wondering bandwagon, I want to know how Constantine knows Gale is scum. Kind of feels like Constantine is a bit of a troll, and I'm leaning towards scum on him.

I'm getting suspicious of Bacde. His intents for lynching (or not lynching) Ciara are all over the place. First he wants everyone to hop on his Ciara wagon for no reasons. Then he wants to wait until Ciara gets back from V/LA before doing anything with his wagon. Now it seems as if he just can't wait to get the wagon going. So what is his intent? Does he want to lynch Ciara or not? Does he have a read????
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by SamX »

In post 836, Bacde wrote:Im gonna wait on voting fire til im more comfortable, even though i am highly suspicious of her

Hey at least yukari died amirite guys???

You don't seem too unhappy about Yukari's death...
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by SamX »

In post 863, Bacde wrote:
In post 844, SamX wrote:
In post 836, Bacde wrote:Im gonna wait on voting fire til im more comfortable, even though i am highly suspicious of her

Hey at least yukari died amirite guys???

You don't seem too unhappy about Yukari's death...

Did you townread Yukari??

Me neither

I didn't have much of a read on Yukari at all. You may not have townread Yukari but he flipped VT anyway so we fucked up no matter what your read was.
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:03 am

Post by SamX »

I'm going to VOTE: Bacde unless he comes up with a convincing post as to why I shouldn't. Still suspicious of him on post 836...
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:51 pm

Post by SamX »

Salamance
In post 898, Bacde wrote:What about 836 is suspicious to you? You seem to think I was subtlely trying to imply that it was good Yukari died when actually I was directly stating it. I remember people fossing Yukari and he was not obvious town to me

In post 918, Salamence20 wrote:
Milktank's VCA brought to you by your town rolecop!

juckter (0)-
Bacde (0)-
Aeronaut (0)-
Salamence20 (1)- Firebringer
Cthulhu Dreaming (2)-
Ciara24
, SamX
Firebringer (6)- juckter, BananaCucho, Klingoncelt,
eventi
, Gale Wing Srock,
Salamence20
(L-1)
SamX (0)-
BananaCucho (0)-
Klingoncelt (0)-
Gale Wing Srock (0)-
eventi (0)-
TheWorst (1)- Aeronaut
Ciara24 (1)- Bacde24

Not Voting (2)-
Cthulhu Dreaming
The Worst

The greatest extent of the Fire wagon, before I read.

Bacde (0)-
duppin (0)-
Salamence20 (1)- SamX
Cthulhu Dreaming (0)-
Firebringer (2)- St Constantine the Hermit,
eventi

SamX (0)-
BananaCucho (0)-
Klingoncelt (0)-
Gale Wing Srock (0)-
eventi (7)-
Salamence20
, Firebringer, Klingoncelt,
The Worst
, BananaCucho, Gale Wing Srock, Bacde24
TheWorst (0)-
Ciara24 (1)- duppin

Not Voting (2)-
Cthulhu Dreaming
Ciara24

Eventi's lynch D1.

Bacde (1)- BananaCucho
duppin (0)-
Salamence20 (0)-
Yukari (0)-
Firebringer (0)-
SamX (0)-
BananaCucho (0)-
Klingoncelt (1)- Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock (0)-
Ciara24 (6)- duppin, Firebringer, Klingoncelt,
Salamence20
Yukari
, St Constantine the Hermit

Not Voting (3)- Bacde, SamX,
Ciara24

This makes Klingon a good scum candidate since she was on all three giant wagons here. Fire was also on the two that weren't him. There is atleast 1 scum candidate there and I believe Klingon is more likely scum than Fire, who I feel is VI and this fighting between him/eventi/Banana is stupid. Gale is town who has a deathwish, and Constantine is vanilla, so whatever. I think SamX is scum off the wagon.

Rereading now, but I feel Klingon should die today now.

Why do you think I'm scum?
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by SamX »

EDWOP... I don't think ^ spoilered... ;-;
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by SamX »

If I'm not mistaken, Bacde was the one who hammered Ciara on D2, no? There was a 10(?) day deadline and Bacde hammers a day or two after N1. This is intent to kill! (Not going to lie though, I thought Ciara was a bit scummy with the V/LA when put under pressure, and then not V/LA and then V/LA again... BUT she could've been actually V/LA.... i DON'T KNOW ANYMORE) BUT REGARDLESS, SHE WAS VT.

I agree with y'all. Fire is shitty town.
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:22 pm

Post by SamX »

I'm the dumbest person ever and spilled Apple juice on my MacBook... .______. @mod: I'm going to be V/LA for hopefully 3 days at most. Sorry guys.
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (isolation #41) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by SamX »

I have the slowest and smallest phone, and thumbs that are way too big to click through the pages. For now I will UNVOTE: Bacde because we have to lynch someone and right now, it's obviously not going to be Bacde. I'm turning my laptop back on tomorrow, hoping it will not end up sizzling to its death...
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by SamX »

I don't even know who to vote for anymore. This is just one big 1200 post pissfest. Klingon or Salamence???????????? I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:55 am

Post by SamX »

UGHHHHHHHH ARE BOTH SALAMENCE AND KLINGON AT L-1???????
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:56 am

Post by SamX »

VOTE: KLINGAMENCE
VOTE: SALONCELT
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:57 am

Post by SamX »

Fuck it. I'm going to use a random generator. VOTE: Salamence
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (isolation #46) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:25 pm

Post by SamX »

What exactly is massclaim? Does everyone just claim their role?

@Bacde: And also, is duppin confirmed townie because you are claiming to be masons with him?

From previous days, I'm probably going to vote Kling or Banana. I couldn't decide to vote Kling or Sala last round and I don't think Kling should be let off my hook because Sala was mislynched. Gale's involvement in the discussions looks town to me. Banana is pretty into this too but his kind of involvement is pissfest and is honestly really distracting.
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (isolation #47) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by SamX »

Sorry everyone, I was out shopping early in the morning and then went to the fair for the day.
I'm Vanilla Townie.
And what is RNG?
VOTE: Klingon
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1417 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by SamX »

In post 1415, Bacde wrote:Gale are you VT or not?

If not, what are you?

pedit
STOP VOTING FOR KLING BEFORE THE END OF THE MASSCLAIM

SAM CLAIM YOUR ROLE

I just did. ;-;
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1419 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:15 pm

Post by SamX »

UNVOTE:
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1421 (isolation #50) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by SamX »

Noob question: How is massclaiming effective? In what ways does it help?
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1434 (isolation #51) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by SamX »

I'd rather lynch a confirmed scum rather than a suspected scum. Makes most sense and then it's not a mislynch for sure.

pedit: I don't know if everyone will change their votes over to Gale. I will change my vote to Kling if that is what we need to hammer scum.

VOTE: Gale

pedit 2.0: I don't think there are Masons in this game. Only 1 Role Cop and 2 masons? I think that makes the game a bit hard to get info, no?
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1441 (isolation #52) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by SamX »

UNVOTE: Gale
VOTE: Klingon
SamX
SamX