Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 10, Guyett wrote:Hey Brian, you know what'd be really funny

shoot: everydaymuffin

Well this certainly started off interesting.
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

VOTE: KaiserB

He switched a bit too quickly his vote and has only voted for people who already had votes. Def. scum.
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 34, EverydayMuffin wrote:VOTE: Guyett

See signature for full details.

Fair enough then!

VOTE: Guyett
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:04 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

Oh shit I didn't see it said 3:1:9. I've never even played this format before. Can anyone tell me how this usually changes the game?
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:24 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 67, Guyett wrote:Town have significant powers or scum is relatively weak

Ahh thanks!
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 77, Bacde wrote:Its not going to go anywhere fyi

Last game we lost since town was fighting me hard as hell

We lost because when I said for all of town to unvote because we were being blitzed, some town members did not unvote

I am a powerful player banana, watch out when you play with fire

I haven't even stoked my flame yet Banana, you clearly don't even remember the beginning of our 1 game together in which my play was pretty much similar, why not go back and read how I began our last game together?

I just went and read that last game, and you actually look waaaaaaay more defensive here than there. If you're town, why would you antagonize someone with threats when people not listening to you was what you think lost you that game? It seems like you're asking for the same thing to happen again (if you're town).
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 78, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 15, Kyubey The Kid wrote:VOTE: KaiserB

He switched a bit too quickly his vote and has only voted for people who already had votes. Def. scum.

He switched off you quickly once you had 3 votes and then accused another player of switching votes quickly. Thoughts?

Well I switched off Bacde (my RVS) to Kaiser because that looked suspicious to me, though no one really cared about my claim, so I changed my vote to Guyett because of the trolling he did and see what he had to say. I don't really vote seriously until more people are actively playing so this is just the best way I've found to get a feel for everyone.
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 81, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 80, Kyubey The Kid wrote:
In post 78, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 15, Kyubey The Kid wrote:VOTE: KaiserB

He switched off you quickly once you had 3 votes and then accused another player of switching votes quickly. Thoughts?

Well I switched off Bacde (my RVS) to Kaiser
because that looked suspicious to me
, though no one really cared about my claim, so I changed my vote to Guyett because of the trolling he did and see what he had to say.
I don't really vote seriously
until more people are actively playing so this is just the best way I've found to get a feel for everyone.

So was the vote change suspicious or not and was your vote on Kaiser serious or not? Clarify this point.

I mean yeah, the switch was suspicious to me. Even though my vote wasn't 1000000% serious, it was founded on something I found strange. Out of all the players that posted initially, his switch was the oddest behavior out of everyone else. I just reasoned that if he were town, he would try to move onto someone that hadn't been questioned yet; instead he jumped onto the one person who had two votes based on what seemed to me like a meaningless RVS accusation (i.e. Barcode not voting on his first post). The whole thing made him stick out to me as too eager to get a bandwagon going.
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:54 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

@Liger-Zero That's the point though. I don't really think Kaiser is scum just cause of that one behavior. That would be incredibly stupid on my part. I just thought my vote was more useful on the person that looked most suspicious at the time (even if my suspicion was small) than on a person that would have 3 otherwise. Even if it was based on a suspicion, my vote was still not serious. Shouldn't the early game be about having everyone under the same scrutiny?
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:07 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 92, BananaCucho wrote:Also I'm not typing that again. You're Kirby now.

I get it; No problem with me. In my other game people just say KtK if you want a shorter one.

BananaCucho wrote:Kyubey what's sticking out to me is that you're trying to hard to justify your "still not serious" vote so hard. If its a second RVS vote that's fine but justifying a RVS vote that's not serious is weird.

Also here's a visual for what I'm going for in pressuring Barcode:

Well you asked me to clarify my point and then I got accused of being scum, so I think I'm justified in sharing my though process here.
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:18 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 94, BananaCucho wrote:
Still looking for some pressure on the tomato

I think you're tunneling into him a bit too early, but I do find it strange he hasn't addressed my post on him yet...
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

@Bacde This one:

In post 79, Kyubey The Kid wrote:

I just went and read that last game, and you actually look waaaaaaay more defensive here than there. If you're town, why would you antagonize someone with threats when people not listening to you was what you think lost you that game? It seems like you're asking for the same thing to happen again (if you're town).
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 104, Bacde wrote:I'm not asking for people to not listen to me, I'm asking people to not vote me.

I'm surprised Cavane is accusing me of being aggro, since I thought other people were accusing me of being defensive. Maybe this wagon is stupid and just hiding the scum who can hop on it with bad reasoning?

Fair enough, though the point you just made about Cavane is solid enough to satisfy my suspicions of you. Not only that, but the "long weekend" excuse for lurking seems awfully convenient for him to bring up without being asked about it. I would like some pressure on him now so...

VOTE: Cavane
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 108, Cavane wrote:
In post 77, Bacde wrote:Its not going to go anywhere fyi

Last game we lost since town was fighting me hard as hell

We lost because when I said for all of town to unvote because we were being blitzed, some town members did not unvote

I am a powerful player banana, watch out when you play with fire

I haven't even stoked my flame yet Banana, you clearly don't even remember the beginning of our 1 game together in which my play was pretty much similar, why not go back and read how I began our last game together?

This post, and this line in particular was what I mean by aggro. Maybe 'acerbic' is a better word for it. The veiled threat just seemed unnecessary, and a rather over-the-top response to what banana actually said.

But he's been on the defensive all game. You're just holding on to the thing that seemed most aggro about him; which is exactly what someone trying to jump on a wagon would do.
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 110, Cavane wrote:Well, I'm sorry you feel that way. I'd still like to hear what Bacde has to say in response to your (now repeated) question for him.

Let's focus on you though, since you haven't been in the game for long. Is Bacde the only scum lean you have or is it just the one that stood out the most to you?
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 112, Cavane wrote:Fair enough question. The only other person that's stood out to me was Guyett with that early Desperado 'roleclaim'. If it had happened later in the game, I'd have seen it as a scummy attempt to derail or distract from a legit discussion. But since it was just during RVS, I let it go. He hasn't really interacted with anyone though, so it's hard to say more at this point.

Ok I believe you for now. Your answer plus your reaction to having 3 votes so suddenly after joining make me have a town lean on you.
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

Oh and I'm going to unvote until Bacde explains his everydaymuffin vote.

UNVOTE:
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:52 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

I think Bacde is acting fishy here. I don't blame anyone for thinking Cavane is suspicious (and I hope people keep pressuring him), but so far Bacde hasn't explained the one vote he's done all game. Since this was a while after RVS, I'm inclined to believe that he was either suspicious of Muffin's lurking or planting a seed for an easy bandwagon later on. Either way I'd like to see his reasoning and Muffin's rebuttal before I start voting seriously, though the longer he takes to explain himself, the scummier he looks in my eyes.
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:00 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 132, Bacde wrote:I forgot we have a confirmed third party in the game that's why I said mafia instead of scum. They are pretty much interchangeable words to me.

Why is muffin asking me if he missed something while simultaneously saying he hasn't read the game at all? It's like no duh you missed stuff

You seem more interested in defending yourself than finding out if Muffin is scum. Will you explain your reasoning?
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:05 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 136, Guyett wrote:
In post 124, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 123, Guyett wrote:Btw if I wanted to jump on a wagon for the sake of it Bacade had more votes

In post 125, Aneninen wrote:
In post 121, EVvenomous wrote:I think Imma keep my vote on Guyett because I'm not liking the way he's playing rn. I'm also not overly happy with Cavane's posts as well...

What's been so scummy in Guyett's play so far?

In post 134, ConManMick wrote:Aneninen, I think the Mafia vs. Scum thing is possibly a case of arguing semantics, I wouldn't really but a while lot of stock by it

Buddying, buddying everywhere

I don't see it
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 137, EVvenomous wrote:

I mean you exaggerate in this post. I said "I'm not liking his play so far", never uttered to words scum/ scummy. I never stressed that he was scum either to the point of you asking " what's been SO SCUMMY in Guyetts play?"
Anyway, to address why I'm not liking his play: I don't like his vagueness in his vote and I didn't like his fake shot at the start...

You've only talked about Guyett this game, but his play has been mostly null. Do you have any other reads...?
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 140, EVvenomous wrote:
In post 139, Kyubey The Kid wrote:
In post 137, EVvenomous wrote:

I mean you exaggerate in this post. I said "I'm not liking his play so far", never uttered to words scum/ scummy. I never stressed that he was scum either to the point of you asking " what's been SO SCUMMY in Guyetts play?"
Anyway, to address why I'm not liking his play: I don't like his vagueness in his vote and I didn't like his fake shot at the start...

You've only talked about Guyett this game, but his play has been mostly null. Do you have any other reads...?

1)
What you said about me only talking about Guyett is not true

2) To me, his play is null-to-scum
3) I don't really have any reads no, been caught up in school work, I'm not too happy with Cavane's earlier posts, I've also noticed that KaiserB is lurking a lot more than he usually does(All of my games have been with him)...
That's all I have so far, try and poat more reads soon...

You've had him as your vote since RVS and, while you've discussed others, you express that you're most suspicious of him. The reasons you've given seem weaker than what other players have been discussing about others. Do you really have nothing to talk about?
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 147, Bacde wrote:
In post 141, KaiserB wrote:
I'm okay keeping my vote on Bacde. He hasn't explained at all why he thinks Muffin is scum but he apparently feels "very strongly" about it.
Not sure about town, I'll need to read this more thoroughly when I have a bit more time

Kaiser is summarizing my play this game and then making a leap to say my play has been scummy without reasoning through why he thinks those things. No where does he even attempt a thought process, he's just hoping other people will see this summary with lack of analysis as scummy. Not using reasoning is something scum does since they are just acting and not trying to find scum.

People better wagon KaiserB for this, if no one follows me on this in going back to my never-explaining-my-vote ways

Bacde's been dodging explaining his everydaymuffin vote but doesn't have a problem doing it when accusing someone new. I'm starting to think he's scum.

VOTE: Bacde
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:01 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

MRW coming back to the thread:

Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:41 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

Welp given everything that happened, I'm getting a null read from Bacde right now. Sliiiiiightly leaning town, but something tells me he's the type of player that's capable of being incredibly antagonizing as a scum bluff. I'd like to let things progress a bit more before I return to suspecting him, though. That said, Banana is starting to raise some alarms in my head and I think we should put some pressure on him. While he's been very active and has been contributing since the start, I find it strange how he's managed to avoid much scrutiny until recently. He went from wanting to bandwagon Bacde during the start, to saying:

In post 149, BananaCucho wrote:Barcode, I will follow you this time.

UNVOTE: CavaneUNVOTE:
VOTE: The Kaiser
VOTE: Kaiser]

I mean, if this doesn't look like buddying then I don't know what the fuck is.

VOTE: BananaCucho
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

Also I find it strange how Liger-Zero keeps calling all my playing terrible, without ever saying why, and says I'm doing "minimal scumhunting", even though he's been lurking most of the game. He's been tunneling a lot on me, I mean in 7 of the 10 posts he's made all game he's been calling me scum for what seem very flimsy reasons. I'm leaning null-scum on him, but that could just be the way he plays as town.
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:50 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

Shoot, I messed up the vote in my other post.

VOTE: BananaCucho
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:28 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

What's leaderblock?
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:55 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

BananaCucho wrote:
In post 268, EverydayMuffin wrote:I'll concede that I am new to this game, however, Guyett is clearly not "Joined : June 10, 2013".

You've been aggro imho, maybe you should stop contributing to the messy shitfest and start defending yourself, you know, as opposed to moaning.

In post 268, EverydayMuffin wrote:I'll concede that I am new to this game, however, Guyett is clearly not "Joined : June 10, 2013".

You've been aggro imho, maybe you should stop contributing to the messy shitfest and start defending yourself, you know, as opposed to moaning.

So I'm scummy for responding to his shit, but he isn't for starting that shit? Sounds to me you are being opportunistic.

VOTE: Everydaymuffin

No, you're scummy cause after trying to start a bandwagon on Bacde and then rapidly buddying up to him you haven't done anything pro-town since. You waited until people started townreading to stop being useful in the game, which is what's worrying me right now.
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:57 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

meant to say "started townreading **you** to stop being useful"
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 280, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 276, Guyett wrote:Feel free to not /in in a game that I'm in next time then, you ruined the game for me last night.

In post 228, Guyett wrote:you're a fuckcunt

Fuck you.

To everyone else:

I already pm'd the mod to replace me out. I won't apologize for anything I said to this asshole though.

UNVOTE:

Holy shit I get that Guyett's a dick, but you're being kind of a drama queen here. Do you seriously care that some guy on the internet called you mean words?
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:16 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 286, EverydayMuffin wrote:
In post 285, Kyubey The Kid wrote:
In post 280, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 276, Guyett wrote:Feel free to not /in in a game that I'm in next time then, you ruined the game for me last night.

In post 228, Guyett wrote:you're a fuckcunt

Fuck you.

To everyone else:

I already pm'd the mod to replace me out. I won't apologize for anything I said to this asshole though.

UNVOTE:

Holy shit I get that Guyett's a dick, but you're being kind of a drama queen here. Do you seriously care that some guy on the internet called you mean words?

Guys, can we keep the name calling to a minimum please? We're getting caught up in "dicks" and "drama queens" and we're not getting anywhere.

Shit, sorry it came off that way. I'm trying to say that Banana needs to grow a thicker skin.

(That last sentence is the weirdest thing I've ever written if you take the context out)
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:33 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 171, BananaCucho wrote:
You know what really feels scummy as hell? People are jumping on Barcodes wagon because I singled him out early for something that wasn't even alignment indicative and have latched onto him for weak/no reasoning at all.
I never even claimed he was scummy but everyone started looking for something that wasn't there just because I made a few comments about him posting differently
and IG seemed like the popular thing to latch on to.

Unvote Barcode and vote Kaiser now.

The bolded is bullshit. You obviously never outright said that he was scummy, but you more than implied it a lot:

In post 66, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 65, Kyubey The Kid wrote:Oh shit I didn't see it said 3:1:9. I've never even played this format before. Can anyone tell me how this usually changes the game?

If we are lucky then SK kills a mafia

Barcode you seem to care quite a bit about this wagon on you its interesting.

In post 70, BananaCucho wrote:Nothing appears to be happening this game.

Pressure votes on barcode requested.

In post 72, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 71, Bacde wrote:I don't feel pressured

So far I have 0 scum reads and haven't seen anything interesting to me this game yet

That's why you need a few more votes on you! Time to squeeze that tomato!

In post 89, BananaCucho wrote:Barcodes last two posts feel more like him.

Still would like some more pressure on that tomato.

In post 91, BananaCucho wrote:Kyubey what's sticking out to me is that you're trying to hard to justify your "still not serious" vote so hard. If its a second RVS vote that's fine but justifying a RVS vote that's not serious is weird.

Also here's a visual for what I'm going for in pressuring Barcode:

You didn't just "post a few comments about him being differently", you were trying to convince people to jump onto your wagon. You can't just ask this much for votes and then say "Golly gee I have no idea why people jumped onto this wagon". It's a shame Banana is leaving now because I actually think we should lynch him.
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

Hey Bacde, what did you think of Banana's explanation for your bandwagon? Do you think he tried to buddy you after he laid off?
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 294, ConManMick wrote:Ah lads, now I don't know who to vote for, banana slot or bacde
:(
In the meantime, Kyubey, the love has been shared. I'm cool with you for now!
UNVOTE:

Vote banana. The more I looked at Bacde's interactions with Banana, I really doubt they'd be working together. I'm leaning town on him, but it's based on a gut feeling so take it with a grain of salt.
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #36) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 297, Bacde wrote:
In post 292, Kyubey The Kid wrote:Hey Bacde, what did you think of Banana's explanation for your bandwagon? Do you think he tried to buddy you after he laid off?

Maybe he was trying to buddy me or maybe he just genuinely wanted to be friendly with me, I'm not really sure which.

It's just that he said that you were a null read and then went on to accuse Kaiser of "weak reasoning" even though everyone else was at least skeptical of you. What possible reason he would have for thinking you were town? I just think its more likely he was buddying you.
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 295, EverydayMuffin wrote:
In post 294, ConManMick wrote:Ah lads, now I don't know who to vote for, banana slot or bacde
:(
In the meantime, Kyubey, the love has been shared. I'm cool with you for now!
UNVOTE:

Why not both?

And Kyubey is currently my only townread.

THANK YOU! This is the first time on this website someone townreads me without calling me "idiot/noob town" or any condescending comment.
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #38) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:15 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

So uhhhh... We keep forgetting to talk about the fact that there's an SK among us. We probably shouldn't do that anymore.
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #39) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:47 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 315, EverydayMuffin wrote:
In post 314, Kyubey The Kid wrote:So uhhhh... We keep forgetting to talk about the fact that there's an SK among us. We probably shouldn't do that anymore.

What do you mean keep forgetting? Isn't us having an SK only just been confirmed?

Yeah I didn't know about it until someone pointed it out, but the set up was said to be 9:3:1.
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:53 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 316, Vedith wrote:It's okay guys, I'm here now... Just call it GG.

Liger_Zero - Why was it too late to turn BananaCucho around with a replacement?

Mick really isn't scum hunting in this game, just sitting in the side lines with neutral comments.

VOTE: ConManMick

@Mick - what's your current reads?

@Kyubey - Anyone who sparks your radar that could be SK? As it stands I'll go with post #294. It's an opening to vote anyone suspicious that day, as SK he doesn't care who to lynch.
I still need to check through the full voting pattern for this though.

My first instinct would've been to say Guyett but I think that's kind of useless right now. You're right about Mick though. He didn't really do anything but hammer Banana. I'd like to see him defend himself here.

VOTE: ConManMick
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:51 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 331, Aneninen wrote:Mobilepost.

We really, really shouldn't quicklynch anyone, regardless of alignment.
I can't link it but check out Newbie 1629! I got quicklynched on Day2 and flipped scum. My partner won the game for us. He took control of the town and there was NO interaction between us. Town lost the opportunity of gaining information. Can you see my point, everyone?

We aren't quicklynching anyone. Our votes are stronger on someone (even if they're town) than on no one. You said it yourself, if we don't get info then we're screwed. The only way to get that info is by voting. It's literally the only thing we can do. Plus ConMan only had 3 (now 2) votes on him. Now what I'm wondering is why you're so worried about us lynching ConMan when he wasn't even close to that point.
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #42) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:15 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

I dont think Mick's the SK. While that post doesnt really prove anything (Mick could've been trying to set him as an early fall guy and then went back on it when he started looking too town), I think it would be too dumb of him to be the one who hammered yesterday. Don't you think the SK would try to stay away from the first lynch to not draw suspicion?

Oh I saw on that same page Guyett's post 50. He was the first person to acknowledge the SK... Could that be why he was killed...? Cause following, Cavane's logic, it would make sense that he target someone who could've been looking for him early on, if he predicted scum would kill bacde for having a strong voice in the game.
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #43) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

@Delibird I think you're making a lot of assumptions about me, but I can't really defend myself here without probably getting into a big argument that could distract us all from actual scum hunting. I will say that I think I explained my reasoning well enough in my posts for anyone to understand my thought process, but I'll answer any questions you might have if you haven't made up your mind about me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”