Mini 1703: Mafia on the Run (Game over!)

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Vote: xCoco

Omgus.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 20, VeeGee wrote:Of you, yeah.

You say this, yet you place no vote.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 30, Bacde wrote:Nice xCoco is town

Can you explain why? Why didn't you vote along with Coco as you said you would? Was that a serious statement, or were you joking?

In post 29, xCoco wrote:Oh I unvoted because he was L2
But I'll vote again for you
As for why I voted him he was around at the time I voted so I wanted to see how he would respond but here you go:

VOTE: Vee Gee

Ok. You say you voted to see how he responded, but after he did, you didn't unvote. So that tells me you were content with leaving your vote on him, but that doesn't match up with 'seeing how he responds'. So tell me this: What was your opinion of his response, and why didn't you unvote
before
Thor put him at L-2? Why did you agree to vote Veegee? What do you think of him not following along with you?

VeeGee wrote:How can xCoco be town just cuz she votes for me? I honestly don't understand your logic. At all.

Does that really deserve a vote though? Do you truly think he's scum for that alone? :?

@
Coco
: Thoughts on this ^.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:03 am

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 39, Thor665 wrote:
How much RL experience does Coco have?

She has a bit of Epic Mafia experience. She has played 3 normal games off site. That's it.

catboi wrote:meh

VOTE: Ranmaru~

Explain.

VeeGee wrote:
Pistachi0n has been really quiet so far.

I agree.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 43, catboi wrote:I refuse.

Vote: Catboi

No comments on recent events + No reasoning for voting me.

I think scum are lurking and don't know what to say.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Unvote Vote: Drackd

I get the vibe that Drackd is trying to paint Veegee and Bacde as scum with weak reasoning. (Because Veegee was a popular wagon and Bacde... I don't know) It just feels off because he just came in with a late rvs vote and didn't interact with anyone, and just plops a vote on Bacde. (Which he has never given reasons for) He also seems to be going off on what Pistacion started. (His questioning)

I am also alright with a wagon on Pistachio. Only because he isn't pushing anyone, and due to his 'i'm cautious of you' statement to Coco. I feel like he's scum who is having a hard time coming up with reads, and contributes next to nothing.

Boonskies and xCoco need to post.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

@
Veegee
: What are you talking about? I'm posting enough for others to notice me. How is my play any different than Pistachios, Drackd's, Boonskies, and Coco's? How do you read Catboi?

@
Catboi
: Cute. What is there to follow up to a 'lol' post? Don't fault me for your own lack of posting until now. Of course, you only talk about that and nothing at all about when you voted me. Alright. Continue to pile on the reasons. I also disagree with your #62. Yet, you never go into why nor do you talk about him at all in your next post. How does that affect your read on Bacde?

@
Bacde
: Didn't you state you were cool with Catboi in your #109? Or do you only scumread him via association?

@
xCoco
: Hey there. Any opinions of recent events? Also, I want you to give me 2-3 scumreads. I know this is your third game and know you can try to muster up something now.

@
Thor
: Yo Thor. Any thoughts on Catboi/Drackd?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Slight Scum/Scum.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

@
Pista
: Any other thoughts on the rest of the cast?

@
Catboi
: Are you an alt? Also, I found a better lead. Also my vote was pretty weak on you. Plus my vote does better sitting on someone I have more reason to vote, while I wait to see how your play develops to see if I'm still right. What is your thoughts on Veegee's overall play, not just the one post you quoted? So, you voted me because you felt I was null? :?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 126, xCoco wrote:

I.... I went to sleep after I voted :t
I came back later and that is when I unvoted.
I found his response neutral not much of a response so I'm not sure how to feel about that.

Also the last part could you clarify? Do you mean Vee Gee following me to vote? Because I don't see why he should vote himself lol

Also for Veegee's question - I don't think he (the person who requested my vote for Vee Gee sorry) could be scum just judging by that post alone.
However, asking me to revote Vee Gee is an odd request of its own.

Oh ok. So you found it null, and didn't have any reason to back off until being L-2. I can see that lining up with wanting to see how he plays out. I meant Bacde following you to dramatically put Veegee at L-1. I see you say you are trying to make a list of scumreads by re-reading. Just try to give an honest opinion of the cast. That's all. I know you have trouble before. It's alright to not find something, especially when some players haven't posted as much content to find.

Why do you feel that is odd? Expand.

---

Drackd, I would like to see your response to Thor's #136

---

Catboi, thoughts on recent events? You have still yet to respond to my #121.

---

Boonskies, same to you. Any other thoughts on the rest of the cast?

---

Pista, that wasn't what I wanted to see in terms of thoughts on the rest of the cast. Or are you saying you don't have much thoughts on the rest? A town read is easy to generate. I also see with your recent posts, you are more prone to defend over looking for scum. Veegee was a popular scumread to have. That's why I wanted to see if you had any other thoughts that may be unique, yet you didn't contribute anything else than a town read on me. That doesn't help me read you. I just get you are trying to deflect a lynch onto Veegee, without really trying to read him. I mean, why haven't you tried to interact with Veegee? I think you are the best candidate for a lynch toDay.

Unvote; Vote: Pista
(
L-1
)
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

What about it? Is anything I'm saying a lie or not a legitimate observation of Pista's play?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

LOL FUCK
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

FUCK ME
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

*COMMITT SEDOKU*
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Yes you may, if you'd like to get bored to death. :) Coco, you are also invited. Come over.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Ok party over people. :) That was fun.

Alright then Pista. What are you expecting out of pages beyond 9? What do you think of her recent responses to me, and to you? She did ask you a question earlier.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Ranmaru »

@Bacde
: #219

First off, I don't see anything that would make you legitamately say this. All I have done was ask for you to explain. Now your story is changing from "Ranmaru's paragraph is fake" to "Ranmaru is hiding". You don't seem to be able to explain the actual reason why you feel it is fake, and instead try to add more reasons onto your original premise? This trend also continues when Thor asks you to explain reasoning and you only do so until after he pokes you again.

I'm getting TvS from this recent exchange between Thor x Bacde. That's all I have on the recent events for now.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Pistachion, I would like to know your opinion of recent events.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:00 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Bacde, you aren't even explaining your own read on me
. I am saying I'm finding you suspicious, and I don't think Thor and you are the same alignment. Keep trying to paint me as scummy, instead of elaborating on your 'read' on me, which to me is fake.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:04 am

Post by Ranmaru »

That's a misrep. I would consider you explaining why my paragraph about Pista comes across as 'fake' to you, when I asked you about it. Explaining how I'm hiding when others have yet to post (Ie: Catboi, Coco, Drackd, etc).
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I generally take my games seriously, and I fucked up by posting as my hydra account. That short burst was pretty funny, but I was more interested in getting back into the game.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Ranmaru »

#Bacde
:

You said you didn't explain because you didn't feel the need to. To me that shows you don't have any reasoning to show for it, you just want to paint me as scummy with weak reasoning. You ask "Why do people ignore Ranmaru" but then you state "I don't need to explain, if people agree/disagree let them" but your actions speak to the contrary. If you want people to consider me you should explain further,
but you can't
. Also I'm talking about the TvS thing as a misrep. I don't see how I'm trying to set up a lynch on Thor when I don't think both of you are on the same alignment??? See, this is where I get you trying to paint me as scummy. You say that, but when I explain that to you, you don't reconsider, you just ignore it. You just stick on your 'wrong' read on me. Now you aren't even talking about that, but you are moving on to another point. (Which is null)

Also, the hydra post had no angry or demanding tone. It's the same tone as I had all game. You just don't see me using smilies all the time in game, because that's just my personality, therefore you are not used to it and feel it's awkward. I always use smilies, just not in game usually. Interactions like those I find to be the most fun in mafia, which is why said it was fun.

---

On Coco, no. She's posting when she needs to, and I joined to play with her. I would understand if she was not even trying to post, but I know she's had trouble garnering reads before and it's unfair just to replace her for that. Plus people are sometimes busy with life?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:34 am

Post by Ranmaru »

@
Coco
: I find your skill is effort for now. You and I have similar playstyles, in that we both like being town, and you re-read the thread as I do, and ask questions. I think you are still growing as a newbie mafia player, yet I feel once you improve you'll be easy to read which is good. So people know, Coco has yet to actually roll scum, so she's told me before this game that she doesn't really know what to look for. I also know that she'll be busy with Splatoon this weekend (splatfest/tourny), and I will be too a bit, yet I'll still post when I can.

That's why I ask for opinions on the whole cast from Coco, whatever opinions she can muster.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Ranmaru »

No I say that to show it makes sense at least for her to not have any solid idea of what to find in scum. I agree with you though, that's why I'm interested in her opinions. I find her play to be null.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Bacde, why were you voting for Pistachio earlier? How confident were you in Veegee, and Pistachio?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Bacde, stop dodging.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Fair enough. You did explain it on request to Pista.

I
have
talked about the things you brought up, you just don't follow up and then you talk to others while ignoring my requests to explain. If you can explain the pista read, you can certainly explain your read on me, no? Let's get back to the main issue here. Why do you feel that paragraph is fake?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Of course I disagree. It's more legitimate than your own push on Pistachio.
Yet you continue to dodge
. What I want you to do is explain how to show that you are honest, by explaining what you find to be fake in that paragraph. Yet it was a legitimate observation of Pistapiantas's play, and you were willing to explain your read on her but not on me. I just feel you are trying as hard as possible to tunnel me without any good reason. I also find it suspicious that you were not confident in your reads on Veegee and Pistachio. (Or,
less than me
, which isn't much) It's also not pro-town to have multiple claims out in the open. Plus your early read of coco was too easy of a read to come to (for a reason that is null, that I asked about, and you retorted to me that I was longwinded), and you haven't really been trying to read her, but instead trying to get her replaced. I find that odd.

Unvote; Vote: Bacde
(Also now known as Barcadi)
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

(
L-2
)

I'm going to sleep.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

1. You know what I mean by that. There is no need to explain that further. Town reads are easy because scum know who town are, therefore they can phone in content by saying "This guy is town for this really dumb reason that doesn't make sense from a town point of view."

2. Usually, scum go for the consensus, easier for scum to join on along. Simple as that.

3. You were already pushing on Veegee, yet it wasn't the most convincing. Do remember that finding scum isn't a black and white thing. One scumtell does not apply globally. I suspect you for different reasons. You are active but that doesn't mean you are town. You have been tunneling Veegee, only to say that you are confident in Pistapantalones. (Which I after you responded to my question about your confidence) #70 Are you saying you are town for pushing Veegee, who you were 'town reading' and voted to a claim for 'seeming' like he was going to do an action that you did not even observe? #176 These last two sentences show that your actions have been bullshit. You didn't really believe Pistapasta was scum, you were simply wagoning to wagon, while putting a townread to claim,
for something he did not do

4. Obviously I give emphasis to explaining reads,
always
. You trying to use that as a point against me is ridiculous. It's pro-town to explain your suspicions votes. Asking for explanation is null though, and I do it regardless of alignment. You would have a stronger point IF I was only asking people to explain their reads on me and nothing else, but do remember Mustachio was town reading me, when I asked for thoughts on the rest of the cast. Her content seemed easy and
fakeable
. Not mine.

5. If you had explained it earlier, you be able to understand what I was saying. Yet you just ignored it to keep a scumread on me, and now will see that you are
wrong
. Maybe you'd be able to realize that I'm
town
if you actually talked with me, but you chose to ignore my explanation, which is a scumsided mindset. I asked her why she hasn't interacted with him, to show that she's developing a scumread on him, to show that she has concerns with him. I was in no way insinuating they were partners. I was saying she didn't do much to show she really had concerns with him, she just came in, stated why she was suspecting him, a major wagon, and that's it. Again, her doing so with only one town read, seems
fake
. Not what I said at all. Obviously when I was interacting with her, I was trying to see what her thoughts were, and it had nothing to do with people's suspicion on me, no? :wink:

---

I know you didn't, you dodged my question. That's what the parathesis was for, which you conveniently cut out of the quote to misrepresent me. I do change reads! Yet only when a person gives me reason to. Someone claiming vt isn't a reason to back off of someone, especially if you are confident they are scum. Yet you don't care about that. No you didn't say 'claims should be in the open', but your play is trying to run everyone to claim. Also, by itself the 'coco is town' isn't suspicious, yet it is concerning when you take into account your interaction with Coco. I was looking back to the pianta post and noticed that on re-read, and I brought it up. Problem? Also disregard the 'longwinded' thing, you just misunderstood me. That's not the problem. Was just giving context.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I rest my case. Have a good night.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Ranmaru »

No. Coco has yet to post her opinions, need the replacement to catch up and give content, catboi is catching up, and pista has been away and I want to see her recent thoughts.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:46 am

Post by Ranmaru »

@
Catboi
: Ah, I see now. I can see that, and I think it lines up with your play, you seem to just wait and see. I don't have any remaining issues with you, and with you elaborating more on your opinions I think you are slight town. I am interested in your catch up.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

My reads remain the same. I think Veegee should have waited a bit for others to catch up. Still need thoughts from Pista, and the replacement (which is up in limbo). Starting to feel better about Catboi. I do want to know why Coco has to null lists.

Coco, can you explain why you have two null lists with Drak/Thor on the other one?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (isolation #34) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:15 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I still feel the same about Pista. She also mentioned she needed more pages to get stronger reads, yet she hasn't been present to do so. I thought she gave up after claiming, but I feel she may have lurked out to avoid anymore pressure, to avoid being in the limelight. She never commented on the wagon on Bacde either. (Earlier she gave a townread on Bacde without reasoning, yet said nothing of the wagon) To me it seemed she did this to appease Bacde, yet did not care to defend him. She let it pass for her own survival.

In post 196, pistachi0n wrote:
Everyone on my wagon except Bacde gave a sheep vote. So like. Keep that in mind if I die.

Deflection to those on her wagon, with a wrong statement. Yet, Bacde asked her about it:

In post 198, Bacde wrote:
pistachio why do you think the other votes are sheep votes

Yet she never responded.

Vote: Pistachion
(L-2)
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (isolation #35) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Ranmaru »

@
Coco
: Can you explain why you have two null lists with Drak/Thor on the other one? I would also like to see you place down a vote. I want to know where your head is at. Or tell me who you suspect.

@
Jazz
: Welcome to the game! I am interested to see what you have to offer. Good to be playing with you again. :)

@
Veegee
: Who do you suspect? I want to see you place down a vote on someone you suspect, or state support for a wagon.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (isolation #36) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Yet why didn't you vote Pista before I did, if that was the problem? :?

Also, I don't see how being friendly = being scum. I'm friendly regardless of alignment. So your reasoning is pretty bad and you should feel bad.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (isolation #37) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:59 am

Post by Ranmaru »

@
Veegee
: Why did you have my quote up by the way? You're just wrong. What doesn't make sense is you saying that it's too early to put Pista at L-1, but you only say that after I vote. So you had intention to vote her, and you never mentioned me before. It would be understandable if you said "I'm not voting Pista because I would rather vote Ranmaru." Yet you only stated suspicion of me after I ask you. Put simply, that was reactive, not proactive.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:25 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

@
Jazz
: BS? :? You wound me. Sometimes I'm off, sometimes I'm accurate. Yet bacde twisted my observation on Pista and other things and never talked to me, only until pressured. On 'You should be scumreading Thor now', that was if Bacde was scum. That was a sudden switch from Thor, and I wouldn't expect scum to do that to their own partner so suddenly. Bacde flipping town, makes the interaction null because that was just an observation of the interaction, not the actions individually. Currently I'm reading Thor as null. This is also something I'd expect Thor to do Regardless of alignment, and I sometimes have trouble reading him. So I just focus else where and let his play, play out to read him better. How are you reading Thor, and Pistachio? What's the reasoning?

On scum being on the wagon, your slot had been voting Bacde without doing much else. He also, scumread Veegee, while scumreading Bacde for attacking him at the same time. Basically, he scumread on both sides of the argument. Your slots vote was on the wagon, when he replaced. He left it on, while Veegee hammered without waiting for more responses, even a replacement. I scumread your slot earlier for doing only that, and being in the shadows. That still counts against your slot, yet I am very interested in seeing what you have to offer, and have you at null. I will re-consider your slot after seeing more content from you.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:27 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

@
Coco
: I do have questions for you. I think others have addressed you in previous pages, too. I'd like to see you answer them if they require a response.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (isolation #40) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:00 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Inactive does not = town. Sometimes scum are active, sometimes they are inactive. In the example of Pistachion, she purposely has been absent (after claiming, she didn't post much, nor did Drakc post much either), with questions unanswered. You can tell if the town is one that scum are pretty active or if scum seem to be inactive. You won't be able to find scum just by ignoring lurkers, ever. I just always look at people who are suspicious to me, active or lurker. In a lurker town like this, that observation you gave is unfair. The key point is never to just vote someone for only being inactive. If the player has posts and content in thread, they can be read from that. Look at my scumread on Drackd, I could not read him further because he was just sitting there, and I looked else where. Now Jazz has replaced in and i'm talking to her, to develop a read on her. I still have a null read on her but I stated out right that I do not trust her slot. I think you'll understand more as you grow as a mafia player.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (isolation #41) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:16 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Those were the two posts before night fall. This was on page 9. She said nothing was happening, and that she needed more. Well, she hasn't shown more. You have been busy, but you have been posting more than her. Talk to me about Veegee. What do you think of his recent actions on this page? You say it's either A) They are scum together or B) They are town together. I want you to pick one. There can't be multiple possibilities, there is only one reality. I'll give you my thoughts after.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (isolation #42) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:37 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Then pick between the three. You can't say "It's either this or that or this." You have to give a firm stance, that's what I want from you. (Because without any firm stances, we won't get anywhere)

Alright then. Look forward to them.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

@Jazz
, I am definitely willing to talk to you about scum off the wagon. I need a few things first, need you to deliver your thoughts on Thor and Pistachio. Secondly, I need Coco to give reads/answer my questions before I go any further. I think you can guess what part of my answer will be though. (If not you'll see what I mean)

@Coco
, you haven't actually stated scumreads on Pista or Veegee. Before you stated they were easy. What changed? I want you to go more into them, expand on your thoughts. I also want more reads from you, I really want to know where your head is at. I also want to know why you had two null-read lists, with different people on each one (One had thor, the other had Drak, please explain that)

I also want to know who you want to lynch today
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Because she never asked to talk about scum on the wagon, when I said that Drack'd was standing out to me as suspicious behavior for getting on the wagon; leaving it upon replacing out. Why not
off
the wagon? If you want to talk about scum
on
the wagon, I'm all for it as well. Talk to me more about Veegee. Also, why do you have Pistamuchacho as town? On Coco, I'm waiting for her responses to me, as I am interested in her reads.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:53 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I will make a post tomorrow. Worked last night, and closing tonight.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Ok, woke up and wrote up my reads. Also starting to get sick, got the hiccups which turned into cough which turned into a cold. :cry:

Reads
:

Veegee - Newb town from him. Not doing anything with his vote on me, simply 'because he doesn't like me and me being nice'. Sits on his laurels a bit too much, to the point that I have to force him to vote. I don't really expect scum to just vote me and sit on it, I'd expect newb scum to try to pander instead. This vote does not show survivalism to me.

Boon - Lean town. I liked his contributions (his reads) in thread, before that he was just null.

Pistachion - Scum. I think I have explained my case on her already, I can go more into her if you'd like. Of course, I'd like for you to read my observation of her play and comment on it as well, and yes, I do know you are busy with work and that is understandable. What doesn't make sense though, is that she mentioned Coco did give scumreads on her and Veegee the day before, which Coco never did. :? (To which Coco said "Excuse me??") Odd interaction there.

Thor665 - Null. I can't get a bead on him, don't know what's on his mind and would like some more reads from him. Feels he has had less of a presence after the Bacde push. Other than that, no problem with him.

xCoco - Newb Scum. I can confirm that she has been busy with a Splatoon tournament, and still is. Yet, many times she has been present in thread, and it took her a while to write up suspicions at all, I had to poke her multiple times. The cop statement she made, we can't verify since her scum chat would not be accessible to us, and we can only see from her in-game actions. Yet, she has only now given suspicion towards Veegee and Pistachion, both players she has mentioned as 'too easy' and 'prob town' (please correct me if I'm wrong). She has also been pretty open to re-voting Veegee when asked in early game by Bacde.

Jazz - Town. I liked your entrance, as opposed to Drackd's lack of posting. I also liked your line of questioning, and your observations. I am interested in where they go.

---

I feel like the scumteam are inexperienced, seeing as the kill wasn't really an optimal kill. It also seems the scumteam is inexperienced because there is not that much activity, and I would expect those with little experience as scum to lurk a bit more than not. I am willing to compromise on Coco if needed. Yet I prefer Pistacho.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:24 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Now I'm going to rest a bit. I'll come back through the thread to talk with anyone if they'd like to. Otherwise I don't have much more energy to expend. Since we have 4 days left I think we should decide on the lynches we are willing to commit to, and give compromises if we can't come to a decision.

@
Thor
: Can you tell me why that is? Read on Jazz/Coco (and reasoning)?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I am in no way doing that. Stop being paranoid (you and Veegee) and look at the facts of the thread, anything else is theories you cannot verify/prove. Pista turned you onto herself, not I to Pista. I wasn't the reason you suspected Pista at all, but through your
own
re-read.

@
Pistachion
: Oh, I thought you meant in the past tense, but realized you were responding to Boon. You have yet to realize that was the first time Coco had scumread you, so Boonskies had a point, until then. In the previous day she said you and Veegee were prob town, and that was the first time she said you were suspects, which I didn't expect. I will drop that point.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

@
Thor
: She's still a newbie, without having a real legitimate 'IC' game. She comes from Epic Mafia, so she's still getting used to this type of mafia (via forum). Her thinking 'I'm town' is a legit claim, just is a newbie thing to me. She wasn't the only one to think "I'm town" was an actual town claim in this game. On her memory being bad, I have no idea, because she hasn't been in the situation where she had to recall something. My main concern is her change of reads from D1 to D2. The real question is, does her 'forgetting' imply scum motive, and if so, how?

@
Veegee
: Major wagons right now are Pistachion and xCoco. You choose between them, with your own reasoning.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

@
Veegee
: It's either choose a major wagon, or start a wagon yourself. Those are your only choices unless you prefer to allow the game slip into no lynch. Same goes for Pistachion and xCoco. Yet consider we are stripped on time.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (isolation #51) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:36 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Yes, if she's the only wagon. Kind of what you have to do near deadline. (That's to Coco and Veegee)
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (isolation #52) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:12 am

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 477, pistachi0n wrote:VOTE: xCoco
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (isolation #53) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:18 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Fuck me, for having the preview button be on the right side. Anyway, I just wanted to show, that is all you need to decide on who to vote, Coco. She has done nothing else but vote you on survival. I think Boon is being a bit too hasty, but I think it's mostly due to you not really placing a vote at all, during this day and the last day, Coco. Try to think of it from his perspective.

Anyway, just look at the above quote, and ask yourself: "Does this show an intention to scumhunt, or survive?" I want you to show your thoughts on what Pistachion is trying to do with that vote.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (isolation #54) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:50 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 582, Jazzmyn wrote:We still don't know how Pistachion will flip, but Boonskiies, you changed your vote to hammer a player you who steadfastly claimed to be town, purportedly on the basis that you were worried about a wagon on yourself, when there was not a single vote against you.

This is a good point. If Pista flips town, I'd look into Boonskies and Thor tomorrow. I have also been feeling Coco as newbie town from her recent posts, she has seemed pretty frustrated and it seems genuine. I also noticed that early game she wasn't as involved and engaged, but now that she has been sucked in, she has been giving more thoughts. These are my quick thoughts before night falls. If you have any questions, I will try to get to them.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (isolation #55) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 335, Quilford wrote:

• Votecount 1.8

>>>
    Bacde
    (5)— Boonskiies, Drakced, Thor665,
    Ranmaru
    VeeGee
    <<<

VeeGee
    (1)—
    pistachi0n

Ranmaru (1)—
    Bacde

Not Voting
    (2)— xCoco,
    catboi

At 5 votes, a lynch has been achieved.

Deadline

A lynch has been achieved before deadline.

Mod notes

Flip incoming...

Drakced is being replaced.

I received advice from the Mini Normal list mod that discussing whether someone's activity in other games qualifies as 'active' or 'prod dodging' is not allowed.

My opinion on this, is that there is one scum within Boon/Drackd/Thor665. Thor would seem like a likely candidate, but when I think about it, the last time I have seen him as scum, he vibed as malicious, here he does not vibe the same way. He's just null, and not there. This puts it betweeen Boon and Drackd for me. Now Boon votes Bacde for a dumb reason, which is not something I'd find scum to do. The most suspicious is Drackd's vote here, as he has been pretty silent through out the early game, talking about two people who were the talk of the town (popular consensus). Both flipped town. He replaced out yet left his vote on. Jazz did not have time to take it off, so it's on her as a person, but on her slot though.

In post 585, Quilford wrote:

• Votecount 2.9

>>>
    pistachi0n
    (4)— Thor665,
    Ranmaru
    , xCoco, Boonskiies <<<

xCoco (1)—
    pistachi0n

Not Voting
    (2)— Jazzmyn,
    VeeGee

At 4 votes, a lynch has been achieved.

Deadline

A lynch has been secured before deadline.

Mod notes

Flip incoming...

On the wagon, is Thor, Coco, and Boon. Thor, to me is still null, voting Pista without any reconsideration, yet I find it in character of Thor, who even has voted myself on a D3 of another game, without any reason (when I had read him as town I think), and he was town, and so was I. Coco, is on the wagon this time, yet took really long to get on, and needed direction. Yet the next day, Coco blames me (again) by saying that I was just trying to 'get her to vote Pista'. What she doesn't realize here, is that it was a lynch between Coco or Pista. I was only trying to get a lynch, since others were not voting to avoid no lynch, yet she doesn't realize this being a newbie. Yet she tries to use this as reasoning doubt me, which is very suspicious. Boon, hammered Pista when pushing for Coco/Jazz. Due to this, I'd look into Boon if it were not Coco and Jazz. Yet, I see this as very wifomy action if the team was Coco/Boon. This is why I feel it's better to lynch Coco today, to get one scum, and be able to have a chance at finding the other after.

Next, I want to mention Jazz is off the wagon here. Remember that she has been acting pretty wishy washy here, while not coming to a solid conclusion at all. I also want to mention, that each night kill has narrowed it down to a way that puts doubt on Jazz and Coco. Coco being a newbie, I would not expect for her to kill in this way, this could only be possible if she was paired with a person who was experienced. The kills also shed more doubt on the people on the wagon, because the pool is larger on the wagon rather than off the wagon.

Jazz has also scumread Coco, yet unvote her and never concluded her read on COco, looking at Boon and Pista ahead of her. Jazz had also been playing the waiting game, and had been wishy washy when it came to Coco. She has dropped the Catboi 'slip' altogether.

In post 467, Jazzmyn wrote:Upon rereading and further meta-diving, I think I want to vote for either pistachion or Thor.

*time passes*

*thinks about it some more*

Unvote

*still don't know which way to go, I will have to sleep on it*

Regards,
Jazz

Jazz is wishy washy here. She moves away from Coco here, without any conclusion on Coco (not that I can remember). This is upon looking at Thor's and Pista's meta, and what I don't get is why say that about Thor if she looked at HIS meta? I know his meta, and can tell it apart sort of. I have played with him at least 3 times, 2 time she was town and 1 time he was mafia, and we lynched him when he was mafia (thanks to MoI). I don't see that from his play this game at all, and I would love to see why Jazz thinks this.

In post 540, Jazzmyn wrote:Oh, crap. I hate being in this position.

I actually think that Boonskiies is scummier at this point than either of Pistachion or xCoco
. I recognize that time is short for a new wagon to take shape and all that, but still.

She mentions Boon is scummier than Pista or Coco, and uses this to push Boon while distancing away from Coco. Again, she never actually stated she got a town lean from Coco, she still scumread coco, Boon just out prioritized her. This is odd.

---

Now then, in the night, Catboi was killed, which Coco used to bring up her suspect list, which she didn't seem to truly believe in, even asking people to give her more confidence to vote.

In post 510, xCoco wrote:@Boon why do you want me to vote Pista so badly? I also scum read vee earlier but you're pushing me to vote her more then him. Why? Why do you want me to vote so badly.
want to see what others say before I vote

What I don't get is why she wanted to wait so long before voting. She had Pista as scum, yet when Boon was pressuring her to vote, she fought back. Yet see the next quote:

In post 605, xCoco wrote:
Maybe this is me (and I did vote Pista) -
but I can see this post as him trying to get me to vote Pista
. I believe I already stated I was suspicious of her.
I'm not sure if it counts for anything - but I thought it was worth a mention.

This is after she waited for so long, to wait for others to direct her to Pista (or Veegee, which ever of the two scumreads she had). Seeing this, this vibes as very suspicious from coco to me. She purposely waited to bring this up later to frame them. (Myself)

In post 413, xCoco wrote:
In post 403, Ranmaru wrote:
@Jazz

@Coco
, you haven't actually stated scumreads on Pista or Veegee. Before you stated they were easy. What changed? I want you to go more into them, expand on your thoughts. I also want more reads from you, I really want to know where your head is at. I also want to know why you had two null-read lists, with different people on each one (One had thor, the other had Drak, please explain that)

I also want to know who you want to lynch today

@Ranmaru

Oh shoot I that was a mistake on my end; I meant to say that:

Null: Boonskies, Ran, Drak
^ This list is more null town.

Null: Thor - completely null - I'm not sure what to think about him - he hadn't posted anything "scummy" nor anything "town"
But now he's replaced so I'm waiting to see how Jazz plays out

--

Yes - Pista and Vee Gee WERE easy but I'm was trying to consider the circumstances surrounding Catbois death - those two were the last two things they had in common. Of course, I may be wrong, but I wanted to get opinions and wanted to bring it up. I want Jazz to post more about others before I make anymore opinions on her (seeing as she's just replaced in)

Both Vee Gee and Pista haven't posted as much as Day 1 and Pista just KEEPS pointing a finger at me and made a read about me and Vee Gee being scum while placing everyone else as town and null (which is pretty bold) not to mention it's only Day 2 so I'm not sure how she's so confident in her reads. At least in Jazz's case she did ask me questions - and I understand where she is coming from; Pista really hasn't had much interaction with me.

Here, I show that Coco had had a big 180. She first called Veegee and Pista as easy lynches, therefore probably town. Yet in the next day, she brings nothing to the table, and then uses Catboi's death and his posts to shed light on both of them, and she then scum reads them without really doing much about them. She does not vote them. I want everyone to notice that Coco was the only person not voting for the longest time, and gets into a fit when Boon tries to get her to vote.

In post 445, xCoco wrote:It would be really devious if Ran is actually scum and is turning me and Pista against each.

This is more seeding doubt onto me without any good reason. This was after this quote:

In post 440, VeeGee wrote:Is it just me or is xCoco targeting Pista more after Ran called them both scum?

So Coco blames me for this, when really, I wasn't the root of her scumread on Pista. She scumread Pista all on her own through her own re-read. This is suspicious to me.

In post 433, xCoco wrote:I do not want to lynch Ran because I believe he could be town (
but that might change later
)
Pista is still scum for me
so I'd like to see more from her

Two things. Underlined+Bold, she mentions she town reads me yet it might change later. That just reads of her holding me at arms width, keeping her options open on me. Underlined, she mentions Pista is a scum read yet she'd like to see more of her, yet she waits a long time before voting her.

In post 479, xCoco wrote:Voting later today. I'd like to reply to everyone first.

Ok, she mentions she'd like to reply to everyone first, and she does. Yet, no vote.

In post 509, xCoco wrote:
In post 507, Boonskiies wrote:She's abstaining her vote. Isn't even willing to vote Pistach even though it was who she scum read.

Is this all you're going to nag me about?

Boon mentions this, and here is what she says. She SAID she was going to vote, but she left it off. Many times this game, she has been playing like this.

In post 127, xCoco wrote:Yuh - I plan to do another full re-read tomorrow. Sorry, but tryign to udnerstand everything on a headache is horrible.

In post 112, xCoco wrote:Woah a lot has happened - I'll re-read everything now.

She'd say she would be giving content, and then would not come in thread, until later. Thor reacts to this, rightly so.

In post 497, xCoco wrote:We have a two days. Stop trying to rush me.

After Boon replies to her 'Are you just going to nag about this?' response, she says this. She has dragged the day when most of the wagon was already on Pista, but why? She already scumread Pista, and Pista wasn't posting anything, and didn't seem to be doing so anytime soon.

In post 516, xCoco wrote:

I'm not asking you to change your vote. I just don't understand why you aren't letting me take my time.
I have other things to do then be on this thread 24/7
Plus I have a slow processing speed
-_-

Whatever, Boon.

This is what she says to not voting, that she has no time to do so, even though she took the time to reply to everyone, AND reply to all of Boon's and Veegee's posts.

---

My conclusion is, we lynch Coco toDay, as she is the most likely scum out of everyone. When she flips scum, we look into Jazz. The connections are there for them. Thor doesn't seem like buddies with her, because he had a slight scum lean that grew into a scum read. The only other thing is that he has been less present so there is nothing to show if his future actions are genuine, because there was less of that. Yet reading him individually, I don't see any suspiciousness. Boon does not seem like scum with her, as I feel his interaction with her was too brash, when he was instigating her to vote. Yet he would be the next likely scumspect if Jazz was not scum. This is because of his hammer, which he said was to show that Coco/Jazz was the team. He has the weird hammer, and Jazz has the silent drop of Coco, pushing Boon and Pista ahead of her.

I have shown why Coco is scum from her individual actions, and through VCA. She is the last piece of the puzzle, and she should be lynched ToDay.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (isolation #56) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:26 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Hey Coco. I'm going to go over this post soon, then go to sleep.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (isolation #57) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:51 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

@
xCoco
: Alright, going to reply to this, and only in this way this time. I think twice is good enough, because I think I have made myself clear, and any more is only going to distract from the point. If you have anymore questions, please list them separately and concisely and I will answer them. I'm going to sleep now.

Uhm – isn’t the point of scum to try and misdirect town and get them lynch others. I’m not ‘blaming’ you Neo. I was just suggesting that you could have misdirected me knowing that I struggle with finding scum. ??? What reason am I using to doubt you? I trusted you before Pista flipped town (same with Boon)? I also do not trust Boon because he hammered Pista - a person he claimed town – to avoid a possible wagon on himself so – he isn’t off the bench either.

Ran, of course I’m going to doubt you – unless there is some solid concrete evidence that you are town.

It’s LyLo so of course I’m going to evaluate everything all over again.

Yes. And the point of town is to lynch scum. What is your point? Let me clarify. You did not say it was my fault, but your post implied it was. That was the suspicious part. Knowing that I had no part in you coming to the read of Pista, you still said "Would be ridiculous if ran was scum 'leading me on to pista'" (this is a paraphrase)

Point taken. I am also re-evaluating, and have made my conclusions.

Can you show what you mean by wishy-washy?
Also – why are you still alive? You seem to be contributing a lot – so I do not understand why scum would keep you living?

I already posted the quote, where Jazz unvoted you and said she was unsure. I don't know exactly why I'm still alive, but it is interesting to note that you question my being alive (and boon) but not Jazz, who also seemed townie upon replacing in. You don't even consider it.

I believe you missed the posts where Jazz said I could be newbie town’ just saying.

Let me clarify. She unvoted you, in her #467 without concluding that you were newb townie here. Also, the post you quoted was after this: 540

I believe when Jazz made that posts her floors were fixed (I cannot remember but she was busy during this period)

What is your point here, what does her irl business have to do with being wishy washy and having a scum read on Thor from meta?

She did please see the post that I quoted. How is odd? Elaborate please.

I clarified that she talked about boon being scummier than you before saying you were newb townie.

Because I wasn’t in a rush and I wanted to use all the time that was given to me (I also had my doubt with my votes and I wanted to see if anything changed). You also knew that I was busy with Spaltoon stuff. I waited because I wanted to see if anyone said or pointed anything out that I was unaware of – or brought something new to the table. I really do not understand the purpose of rushing down to put a vote.

Let me re-state. You were the only person to not be voting *at all*. Voting is not 'rushing'. Voting pre-maturely without any evidence can possibly be rushing, yet you already had two scumreads, yet you did nothing with them. You chose to sit on your butt for the whole day and let others talk, when you yourself would be one who is active as town. Town is not afraid to throw a vote out, as it helps them get reactions and reads. Yes, you were playing splatoon with me just recently but you only responded to this post immediately. You are being selective with how you post. You respond more on defense, rather then being pro-active.

Frame? Purposely wait? I already said I wasn’t sure if it counted for anything and it was MY point of view. Stop jumping to conclusions. I didn’t go “Ran told me to vote for Pista” or “Ran is scum because he told me to vote for Pista and she flipped town” Also why did you quote Pista’s VOTE on me. To me it looks like ‘hey vote this person because they voted for you’ if you wanted me to consider Pista either scum hunting or surviving you would have quoted something ELSE. The other wagon was me and of course I do not want to get lynched.

You saying 'I'm not sure' is also wishy washy. It shows you are being intentionally vague while implying that I was trying to do that. Why point that out if you are unsure? Why not vote me? You are only point it out to seed doubt, without having to do that much work, in hopes others may agree and you can jump on later. Pista's vote on you seemed very survivelistic, plus there was nothing else I could show that was recent, because *she wasn't posting*. On 'jumping to conclusions', I am pretty sure I have considered all the angles here, and did plenty of work to come to this conclusion. I'm not being hasty at all here.

Squints. You ask me to share my reads? And then use them against me? You didn’t even follow up or ask anymore questions either? I changed my mind on Vee and voted Pista over him last day.

My purpose to ask for your reads is not to use them against you, it is to read you from what you want to do with the game. Again, you did a 180* on people YOU found probably townie. THAT'S NOT OK. Also, my new scum read on you was my follow up to this post. There is no need for a 'thank you for your reads', but you can imagine that I did say that. Check my #428

Not blaming – it’s like you’re ignoring my replies to you

Explained this already. You knew I had nothing to do with it from the start, yet you stated that anyway to shed doubt on me. You saying "Oh you are right I was being too paranoid" does not justify your actions there.

Yes of course. I town read you early – but that might change later. You might slip up or do something scummy. I am not a power role – so I can only analyze what you say. Why do you want me to stick to my town read on you? Do you not like me doubting you? It’s a game of mafia – of course I am going to doubt you. And of course – is I (was) misreading Pista she would defend herself – if she does not do anything to try and change my mind etc that is when I would vote her.

That's not what I'm saying. Any read 'may change later', just leaving that there makes it obvious you have intention to change it, without it being changed naturally.

Because I wanted to hear what everyone said? = /
Plus I took a break and I was busy with Splatoon.

Why do you need to hear everyone's thoughts before voting? You haven't voted all game. That's not pro-town. Taking a break is fine, we all have our lives, but it does not justify being voteless all game.

Because I am WAITING for people share their thoughts – I know I am not confident in my reads so I am NOT going to rush and vote in something I am NOT confident in. You all already knew I would probably vote for either Pista or Vee – so I do not understand the hurry? Yes I know I did play like this – but I am not now.

There was no hurry. There is no need for thoughts for you to do your own thing, you need to be a little bit more independent in your scumhunting. If you aren't confident in your reads you should have asked Pista and Vee more questions instead of just sitting around.

Fri/Sat – I believe I was busy with Ink or Sink – also I am not going to post if I do not have much to say. You see me posting now – because I have a lot more to say.

Yes, only because I called you out, and you have to respond. See what I mean?

I caught you red handed. Why are you quoting my posts out of order? That just seems to me that you are intentionally making me look scummy. I did NOT say that after Boon replied to my nagging post.

Sorry, I was talking about your #510. That was after. Also, consider that no scum would actually try to really say that a post from the previous page was after a post from the page after. My reasoning applies to the "want to see what others say before I vote". "She had no reason to want to see others before voting, because she already scumread Pista". (Paraphrase)

Yes – because I have a part time job – Splatoon tourney/squad and I am currently in two mafia games as well as preparing for school. I am most active at night so I try to post before I sleep. Sometimes I say that I’ll do reads and vote earlier in the day so that I can post at night – but then I wind up just re-reading and sleeping instead. I also do have ADHD and slow processing speed – so things have just not been going right for me.

I was working too. I know you were busy with splatoon, but you still prioritized replying and talking over one little vote. Voting isn't hard. I also have ADHD so know that it isn't a good excuse. Don't let your ADHD be a crutch, use it to strengthen yourself and do better things.

It sounds more like to me that just want everyone to lynch me and go onto the next night (which will not happen because I am VT). Why are you getting hasty Ran? We have a lot of time? You have been saying that I am saying scum but also soft defended me before? Another question how am I the last piece of the puzzle you realize we likely have 2 mafia? I am not going to flip scum.

How exactly am I being hasty? I'm showing who I truly believe to be scum. Am I voting you now? Isn't that your definition of being hasty? But now I put all this time into finding scum, and you call me hasty? I say last piece of the puzzle in finding the first scum. Just look at the second sentence of that paragraph, and notice that I intend to find scum after you flipping scum. A better phrasing is you are the biggest piece of the puzzle, because you are the best chance at finding scum out of everyone in my eyes.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:21 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I will also be v/la today and tomorrow due to a splatoon tournament. Also, school starts for me Monday.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Jazzmyn I will answer you tomorrow. Came back from class, and have to sleep.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (isolation #60) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:21 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I'm fine with massclaim if everyone wants it, and so no problem with Popcorn. I think Popcorn would also help to make people stick to a claim instead of waiting for a pr to 'speak now' as it (speaking now) makes it easier for scum to be open with the options they have. (Meaning, they wouldn't have to stick to a fake claim before even knowing who is who role wise)
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (isolation #61) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:23 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I'll be going to the gym and then class. (Which are all clumped together until 8PM tonight) So I won't likely get to your big post Jazz, I will respond to it tomorrow.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:48 am

Post by Ranmaru »

As I said, I'll be getting to this later today when I get home from school. (Just have one class)
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:55 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Welcome back by the way! I have time now so I'm digging into this now.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

@
Jazzmyn
:

Nope, there are two scum between Boon/Thor/Ran/xCoco. That is a take-it-to-the-bank fact. Not a theory. A fact.

Like Boon said, everyone knows that, and I don't see the point of you saying that.

That's a pretty convenient thing for you to say if you're trying to defend a scumbuddy, but the logical and rational among us require evidence, so provide links, please.

72. Basically, he voted for me when I was obvious town, and when there was obvious scum (who I was voting), which he ignored. (There were some people voting me for stupid reasons, which is why he was voting me) Here, he has not voted for me even when there was big support for me. That's the only way I can read him.

It is lylo and you have no opinion other than "null" on him and you're giving him a total pass? Seriously? This is not town Ran. At all.

Null meaning I don't find anything suspicious from him.

This is abject nonsense. Drak made all of 4 posts in two days and then apparently had some kind of surprise vacation come up so he replaced out. That you are trying to paint him as scummy over that grand total of 4 posts in the very early game, while ignoring virtually everything that has happened since is ridiculous. This goes well past
stretching
things beyond reason.

I meant to say that it shouldn't have been on you as a person. Sorry for the misunderstanding. (That's why a 'but' is there) Otherwise, your slot was silent through-out the game day, so I will hold that against your slot. Not a stretch at all and you should understand my pov.

Again, this is a ridiculous position to take for anyone who is town.

I already explained this.

Again, links please. You seem to be running your mouth but not providing any backup for your claims. That will not do.

Confusing play by Thor. Broke my heart, I was actually liking him there. Anyway, I expect him to give flippant scumreads, without reasoning. Of course, saying "I want to lynch you" did not help me at all and made me sad.

You are agreeing here that you tried very hard to get her to join the wagon with you to lynch Pistachion, but after you tried and succeeded in getting her on the wagon, you are now trying to blame her for the wagon that you dragged her onto. Seriously? You are arguing that you did your best to get her to join the wagon that you were pushing but once you talked her into it and she joined you, you are arguing that
she
is scummy for buying what
you
were trying so hard to sell to her.

Here is where you are wrong. Pista was her
own
scumread. That she came to on her own conclusion. She once tried to say I was trying to pit her and Pista against each other, when I never lead her to Pista, she did it looking at catboi's posts. (She retracted later) Then she took forever to vote, her
own
scumread. More of my problem is her using that against me when she took that long to vote her own scumread, not her agreeing to vote due to me telling her to get on with that post. If it was that alone, I would agree it would be a ridiculous point, but that is not what I am talking about.

I can't make any sense out of this bit. It simply doesn't make sense as written. Did you miss some words or sentences or paragraphs or something? In any event, it looks like you are going a long way out of your way to defend and/or ignore both Boon and Thor. I am not sure which one of the two you are defending harder at the moment (but I will look at it all again in the next few days since we still have scads of time to go through this game) but any way you slice it, you come out looking like scum, Ran.

Lynch Coco first, then one of Jazz/Boon after.

This is nonsense. You are simply making stuff up now.

No. I gave a quote. It was the one where you unvoted Coco.

Really? How so? That might have been what you were aiming at, but I do not see anything to suggest that you were successful in that quest. Please elaborate, because if that is what you/the scum were aiming at, I don't think it worked.

I'm saying you as scum probably killed in a way that would shed doubt on yourself to deflect from the fact you are scum. The kills seem to come from a newbie mindset, but also an experienced mindset at the same time.

Again, you are not making sense here. What is it that you were trying to say?

Explained above.

Annnnnd, there it is, an outright lie. Anyone can read my posts for themselves to see my thoughts and reads clearly set out and how and when they evolved. Ran is outright lying now.

Please quote.
This is another outright lie. Again, anyone can read my posts for themselves to see my thoughts and reads, and how they evolved, and see that Ran is outright lying again.

Please quote.

Annnnd, another outright lie by Ran. Sheesh, this is getting tedious. Again, anyone can read my posts and etc etc etc.

This is no lie, that is the facts. There is a problem if you and I know his meta but we both come to different conclusions.

What is "odd" about finding one player scummier than another even if one does not have a "town lean" on either? You are digging a deeper and deeper hole here, Ran, as everything you've written above looks scummy as heck, and it seems like you're just phoning it in now.

It's odd because you are neglecting one you seem to scumread but then put them on the back burner for no reason I can see.

In our previous game when you were town, your initial reads were reasonable but then you turned them on their heads and came up with all kinds of ridiculous nonsense (such as above) and your reads were utterly horrible when you allowed the scum (who were aggressive and rude and obnoxious) to get you to turn your reads upside down to get you to go against the town (apparently because you would rather lose the game for town than defend your town reads in the face of loudmouths who you mistakenly thought deserved your 'respect' - hint: they didn't) and you let the scum manipulate you terribly. I am somewhat sympathetic to that (although I wish you would grow a backbone and stand up for yourself instead of letting aggressive and obnoxious players manipulate you like that when you are town).

I admit fault for part of the blame of town's loss, but I'm not the only one. Anyway, I was just trying to re-evaluate my reads, and I came out pretty wrong, and for that I'm sorry. I think I was more distracted then anything.

Anyway, that's the only long response I'll give. I don't want to flood the game any longer.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (isolation #65) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:29 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I have been busy, with school, and Splatoon. Yet when I had time I gave time to the thread. My thoughts remain the same, that I think Coco is the best lynch for ToDay. I have made my case. We are also waiting on Jazz to respond to the popcorn, which is holding up pro-town discussion, and giving us less time to decide on who is the best person to lynch claim wise.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (isolation #66) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:50 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Coco, I have shown who I think are scum. I have shown my reasons why I do not believe Boon/Thor are scum. Finally, my case is
more
than you not voting early enough.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (isolation #67) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I want to see the rest of the claims and the opinions of others before we move on.

Coco, what do you think of Jazz not being voted? What is your opinion on Jazz?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (isolation #68) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I'm not sure. Do you think she gave up?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (isolation #69) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I'm alright with compromising to Jazz toDay, as her silence is telling. I still stand on Coco being scum, and I have nothing else to say toDay.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (isolation #70) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I hope everything is ok. It was good seeing you again Jasmine.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (isolation #71) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:23 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Jazz is more scum in my eyes.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (isolation #72) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:05 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Jazz has been quite wishy washy (on Coco in the previous dAy, as I have mentioned before) and has not really wanted to claim which threw a kink in the works. This game is pretty apathetic right now. Jazz helped to do that, and I'm sorry she had an emergency to take care of. Finally, I feel like her response to me was omgus and not really her looking for mafia. I disliked her stating that I was 'BS'ing, which is not the case. Look at my #660 and see if anything there looks like BS.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (isolation #73) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:23 am

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 718, Thor665 wrote:I am basically with you except for the concept that Jazz added to the apathy - clarify that?

Meaning she was the start of it. We were lurky too yet we were just waiting on her (when she just wanted to argue about which method of claiming is best). May have been real life things though as well.

I am VT.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (isolation #74) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:36 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Salamence, I would like to hear what you have to say about Coco. What is your read me without association, since you don't have a flip to go by yet.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (isolation #75) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:38 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Thinking about it, I can see the theory of Boon/Coco being scum, by Boon avoiding her and distancing towards her in the previous days. Yet I did say that I felt his interactions with her in the previous day was too brash with yelling at her to vote. I also noted that Boon would be scum with Coco if Jazz was not scum, due to the hammer. The only thing that holds me back is that Jazz was wishy washy with Coco (when she unvoted) and today Salamence is not reading her purposely. Individually, I find Coco to be strong scum. Yet today we already have Boon and Sala cross voting, with Sala not being quick voted and cross voting I think scum is likely within them. I think it just falls on which is more individually suspicious. (Which I think is Jazz/Sala, while Sala has brought up a good observation, his slot has points against him in the whole game)

What do you think?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (isolation #76) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:38 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I kind of feel like we should compare Jazz and and Sala's play - we don't know for sure if Jazz is scum so I don't think it's fair to hold how Jazz played against Sala :t

He also did give his read on me albeit he did after your post. How do you know he "purposely" avoided reading me? He did have a lot to catch up too.

It is fair, you can't 'wash' away his predecessor's actions just because he is new. It is fair to compare them, it is unfair to not even consider Sala's play. (Which I have) I also already explained why the second point doesn't matter after you brought that up but it seems like you are purposely not reading my responses.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (isolation #77) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:20 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I would also like to know your response to my latest post.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (isolation #78) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:06 am

Post by Ranmaru »

On phone, will say more in a bit. I think I have made my position clear but can summarize.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (isolation #79) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Well, for starters. Drackd did not do much, and gave two opinions on Bacde and Veegee early game, even though he had no unique opinions of his own. Replaced out, Jazz came in. Started questioning a few players, and pushed on Coco for a scumslip that she dropped (that I don't think I see her resolving, I'd need to look at it again). From there, she drops the push and doesn't state a town read of Coco until after. Salamence comes in, gives a good observation and ignores from reading Coco at all. To me, the slot was having a hard time to scumhunt at all, and had to replace out. Jazz comes in seeming like she is doing some good work but it doesn't go anywhere. Then she argues about whether or not claiming was a good thing, and stalled her claim without really pushing more of who she felt had to go today.

Also, Coco and I have started school recently so we have been a bit busier. So I apologize about that.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (isolation #80) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I'll re-phrase. You have ignored her actions, and only read her due to an association without having a flip. What makes you say Boon was bussing Coco d2? (Did he vote her?)
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (isolation #81) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:35 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Reading.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (isolation #82) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Thoughts
:

1. Coco has only voted three times in the game, rvs, being told to vote (vg), and being led to vote (pista). She doesn't care to find scum. (I would expect a little bit more effort especially this late) She cares more when people accuse her of things.
2. Drackd was non-existent but his vote remained on Bacde, through the lynch and replacement. His vote on Coco was RVS, but it wasn't rvs at that point.
3. Boon voted Bacde due to being annoyed about him poking him even though he said he had legitimate reasons for being away. Anti-town and poor play if town.

So I still lean towards Coco the most.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (isolation #83) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:18 am

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 796, Thor665 wrote:
In post 794, Ranmaru wrote:What makes you say Boon was bussing Coco d2? (Did he vote her?)

Only for the bulk of the day.
Why are you asking him about an obvious state of affairs?

I was too lazy to check myself. I still don't think his 'read' of coco is valid without a flip, plus it's anti-town for him to ignore looking at Coco's actions individually.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #820 (isolation #84) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Yes I do.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #822 (isolation #85) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Vote: xCoco
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (isolation #86) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:04 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

You should vote Coco, time is of the essence.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (isolation #87) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Gg. Sorry about my lackluster play. Enjoyed playing with you guys though. This has went on for too long.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (isolation #88) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:13 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Exactly. Salamance you did fine you just made the mistake of not talking about coco at all. Jazz did fine too but she dikky dallyed a bit too much around claiming. Apology to thor, I really did get busy. You jinxed me pregame haha.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (isolation #89) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:13 am

Post by Ranmaru »

And for the love of god... I am not a she.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (isolation #90) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

The replacements definitely kept us on our toes, and the deadline pauses and extensions made me : (. I was hoping to be town with thor and coco but alas, that did not happen. Yet, me and Boon had great synergy from the beginning so it worked out greatly! More shout outs later. I'm busy playing splatoon scrims right now.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (isolation #91) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 874, Quilford wrote:Oh yeah the deadline pauses and extensions made me ): too. Ultimately I think I had no other option though.

No worries, you did what you had to do. Thanks for hosting though!
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (isolation #92) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Also, since I was informed mafia goon, I already knew the setup. We knew there was a cop and doctor, and obviously we tried to find them. Correctly guessed Catboi, and killed him because I didn't want to deal with whatever he would catch up with. Boon wanted me to counterclaim but I read the mood of the town and simply claimed vt to seem more town. We also killed in a way (except the last night) to narrow down the pr pool since Bacde pushed for claims early. That really helped us find the cop.

So by then we knew it was either Jazz or Thor. Seeing them both claim vt, it made sense that I'd also claim vt. I also took Coco's play as a an opportunity to frame her, while knowing that she was busy. Also, she should post more actively without being voted/forced. She still kind of floats around as town until pushed, and she will react as you have seen. Need to improve on that. I think she can get a better idea of how to find scum now.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (isolation #93) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I'm down with releasing the mafia pt. I also am pretty burnt out now. I prefer town much more.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (isolation #94) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Finally I expect me and Bacde to have more violent fights in the future as town v town and he'll bring this up and I'll be like NO YOU'RE TOWN THIS TIME MAN and all. He was right on the presence/hiding thing, but the rest I'd do as town, maybe my reasoning wouldn't sound as fake. Sorry Bacde. I'd be more active and push alot harder on people I believe are scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”