Mini 506: The Siena Syndicate - Game Over!

Avinyl
Avinyl
Townie
Avinyl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:14 am

Post by Avinyl »

Vote: ChronX
Avinyl
Avinyl
Townie
Avinyl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:26 pm

Post by Avinyl »

Green Day wrote:
Hahdfang wrote: Vote: Green Day
Where's the reason behind this? Lol everyone else has put in some comical reason or random vote or something. Haha.
Unvote ChronX, Vote Green Day

Neither me nor Cynic Clinic gave any reason for our votes either.
Avinyl
Avinyl
Townie
Avinyl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:52 pm

Post by Avinyl »

FoS: ChronX
for voting without any reason even when things are starting to happen (Post 34).
FoS: Green Day
for reasons stated in post 19.
FoS: Originality
for jokeclaiming twice; also, both of his votes has been on those who voted him (Posts 14, 24, 30).
FoS: White
for not noticing that Peeers wasn't on the Originality wagon (Post 29).
I would vote Originality, as he seems scummier than Green Day, but I don't know how many votes he has, and I don't want to put him too close to a lynch.

Cynic Clinic wrote:I don't like putting in comical things or even saying that it is a random vote. The purpose of the random vote in the first place is to get someone to react in a scummy way. The random vote says 'i could KNOW that you are scum' if you are. If you aren't scum, then you have nothing to worry about.
I agree with this.
Avinyl
Avinyl
Townie
Avinyl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #40 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:20 pm

Post by Avinyl »

I am rather certain i am voting for Green Day, not Cynic Clinic.

Mod: Thanks for pointing that out, I must of missed it. Editing it in now.
Avinyl
Avinyl
Townie
Avinyl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:08 pm

Post by Avinyl »

ChronX wrote:OK, a couple of things. You FOS'd everybody who has done anything except show up and random vote, essentially. Do you really think all 4 people who are ramping up to moving out of the random stage are ALL scum? Have some conviction. You seem to just be throwing out suspicion to see what might stick.
I do not think that all of them are scum, but i think that some of them are more suspicious than the rest.
ChronX wrote: Second, we haven't had a night. If CC's way of playing is to be studious and serious, that is fine, but I DON't agree with the idea that in this game, the random votes can possibly be anything but random. No cop investigation, no watcher or roleblocker info, and if there are "brothers" generally each would know of the other so a random vote wouldn't accomplish much in the way of someone saying they "could" know something. For avinyl to agree with CC on this seems odd. Buddying? If I have time I am going to meta avinyl a bit and see if he is always anti-joke.
I don't like people to state that their votes are random. Someone could have a role that says that one person is scum, or they could have seen something suspicious they didn't want to disclose. I think it would be hard to meta me, seeing as i haven't played very much here.
Peers wrote:Unvote
Vote: Avinyl

Reason: He claims ChronX voted without a reason in post 34, when post 34 clearly states his reason for voting. He's either a) not paying attention to posts, which is dangerous for the town, or b) he's paying attention but trying to twist our perceptions, which can't possibly have a benign reason behind it.
I guess that i should have said "voting for no
good
reason".
White wrote:Avinyl, the beginning parts of the game are seriously supposed to be fun and joking around. As time goes conversation gets more serious and people slip up. Getting upset and assuming people are scum because they're doing what they should be doing and helping us to move out of the random voting stage is overanxious. You've got a few votes on you currently so I won't vote you but IGMEOY.
I am not upset. I am saying what i find supsicious. Also note that my FoSes do not mean that i am very suspicious, i believe that ChronX and White seem more town than scum.
Avinyl
Avinyl
Townie
Avinyl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #82 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:30 pm

Post by Avinyl »

White wrote:I did notice something. In 37 you posted a FoS against everyone that voted Originality excluding CC who posted 2 hours before you. You couldn't have cross posted with him so...why exclude him?
I didn't FoS everyone for voting Originality, I FoSed them for seeming suspicious. Cynic Clinic voted for Originality but wasn't suspicious, so i didn't FoS him.

HoS Originality
for acting scummy, acting as if White is confirmed scum, joking about a daykill and not giving any defence. However, i still have the bad feeling that he is innocent. I think he should claim (Posts 52, 54, 56, 58, 59, 61, 72 and 76).
FoS Cynic Clinic
for putting Originality at Lynch -1 (Post 81).
Avinyl
Avinyl
Townie
Avinyl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #89 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:50 am

Post by Avinyl »

I think that it is more probable that the mafias target was protected and
Green Day
was killed by someone else.

Green Day

17-18: Votes Cynic Clinic, which could be distancing.
67: Attacks
Originality
80: Does not think
Originality
is scum, but wants a claim.
mFos Cynic Clinic
for being random voted by
Green Day
Avinyl
Avinyl
Townie
Avinyl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #139 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:08 pm

Post by Avinyl »

I apologize for not posting, i was sick. I am rereading now, i will post more soon.
Avinyl
Avinyl
Townie
Avinyl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #140 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:36 pm

Post by Avinyl »

Peers wrote:Avinyl, what do you think is more likely... the person who Green Day random-voted for killed him... or the person who actually voted for Green Day killed him? (That would be you, BTW.)
I know that i didn't kill him, and if Cynic Clinic killed him, he is either an SK or Vig, since mafia wouldn't kill their own. I do not think that Cynic Clinic killed him, i think that he could be scum. He may be an SK though. The same reasoning applies to me.

ChronX wrote:4. Avinyl, keeps throwing around suspicions for strange reasons. I don't see the tie in for CynicClinic to be suspicious because GreenDay random voted him.
I don't think my reasons for voting are strange. My only real suspicions was Green Day, who was scum, and Originality. I am not very suspicious of Cynic Clinc, which is why i only gave him a minor FoS.

VampanezeHunter wrote:2) Anvyil-I think he is lurking.
I wasn't lurking, i was sick.

I will post my suspicions later today.
Avinyl
Avinyl
Townie
Avinyl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #145 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:36 pm

Post by Avinyl »

Hadhfang wrote: Why is it you don't think that he can't be a Vig then, despite saying that he if he killed him he is either an Sk or a Vig?
He could be a Vig, but if so, then he would have no incentive to kill Green Day just because Green Day voted him, as he would rather kill scum.
Avinyl
Avinyl
Townie
Avinyl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #202 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:01 am

Post by Avinyl »

I haven't had internet access since my last post, and am now rereading the game. I will post my list of suspicions in a few hours.
Avinyl
Avinyl
Townie
Avinyl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #208 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:23 am

Post by Avinyl »

I define "a few hours" as up to 6 hours.
Avinyl's List of Suspicions

1. Peers
Voted me for a weak reason
Trying to limit our options of Green Day's kill to Me and Cynic Clinic
General feeling that he is scum
2. VampanezeHunter for actively lurking
3. Hadhfang for random voting Green Day (could be distancing), also feels generally scummy
Avinyl
Avinyl
Townie
Avinyl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #209 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:24 am

Post by Avinyl »

Vote: Peers
Avinyl
Avinyl
Townie
Avinyl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #211 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:44 am

Post by Avinyl »

No, i can't elaborate. I don't know what, but something with him seems scummy.
Avinyl
Avinyl
Townie
Avinyl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #311 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:12 am

Post by Avinyl »

I apologize that i have not posted, but i have been away and i thought that i had posted to say that. I must have forgotten. I will have to reread what has happened while i was away.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”