Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:17 pm

Post by ChocolateAttack »

FeRnAnDo wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Mastermind of Sin

FoS: tylerj

Let's make those guys talk.
Lol! im with you. I though about this but i didn't though that u was a step a head of me.

Unvote: FeRnAnDo

Vote: Tylerj
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:44 pm

TylerJ: How coincidence of you for got back right after 3 votes? Also what do u mean by (is that a good short?)? I am not really good with English, ESL here! Lolzzz

Mr.PiGG: bandwagon does help draw out non-participator so i guess i help draw out Mastermind of Sin

Unvote: TylerJ

Vote: Mastermind of Sin
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:22 am

ryan wrote:ChocolateAttack: There were two votes apiece on Tyler and MoS, I don't understand why you felt the need to take your vote off with two posts from Tyler and send it over to MoS, please explain.
Lol! i though it was 3 to 1 with Tylerj 3 and MoS 1 so i gave my vote to MoS. I didn't notice Fernando unvote and vote MoS. I miss look the bold words of FOS: Tylerj to Vote: Tylerj because of the boldness. I was only mean to tie theirs votes to make them speak.

Unvote: Mastermind of Sin

Vote: Tylerj

Sorry for not getting this at the top. This is accurate as of this post. -Mod

Vote Count Number Two (Five to lynch)Mastermind of Sin (Mr.PiGG, FeRnAnDo)
ryan (DeathSauce, Mastermind of Sin)

thinktank (Setael)
Setael (thinktank)
Tylerj (ryan, ChocolateAttack)

Not voting: Tylerj
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:34 am

TylerJ wrote:Chocolate, you seem scummy too.
What make u think that? in case if u suspicious me of changing vote back and forth, i already gave my reason.

PS: sure u can call me chocolate for short but alot people call me CA, even more shorter. lol!
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:41 pm

Unvote: TylerJ
because i'll be away for 24 hours

After tonight, i will be away for more 24 hours because of school project, classes and work so plz do not prodding me if im away. I'll try to be on if i have time. C u guys later!
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:00 am

Im back people! Anyway, I will keep my unvote for tylerj and go for MoS because he appear only after someone calling out a prod for him. Ever since then he quite active but rather opportunistic for grapping on Setael's vote.

Vote: Setael

PS tylerj: because u said ur suspicsous on me was "gut feeling" so im speechless against it. lolzzzzz
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:02 am

unvote: Setael

Vote: MastermindofSin

my reason is above, i type the wrong name. lol!
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:19 pm

Mr.PiGG wrote:C.A has been hoping from one wagon from the over. seems very scummy to me.

unvote Vote:ChocolateAttack
Because of my bandwagon, the town seem pretty much lively and i did have my reason for voting them. And how coincidence of them to response after every pressure and here u r, accusing of me being scum for hoping bandwagon?
If my reason was strong enough now, would you change your vote and is that u just hoping bandwagon too?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:26 am

And how do u explain about you appear right after someone wanted to prod u for 3days absents?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:15 am

DeathSauce wrote:I was being honest, I hate day one WIFOM. It happens all the time, but it doesn't mean I have to like it.

In the meantime, I find ChocolateAttack's grammar painful, and his vote-jumping weird and suspicious, so I'll lay a heavy HoS:ChocolateAttack.
I know i got bad grammar so plz bare wit me, also did i mention im ESL.

My vote wasn't weird, i did have my reason and did you noticed i usually vote for inactive player but when they post with concrete reason, i unvote them and fos for coincidently appear right after that.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:16 am

Mod: can we please get a vote count, thanks!
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:14 am

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Arguing is good for getting leads on players.
arguing is heated discussion, i am more lean toward debating and yes, MoS seem to twist thing around.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:17 am

Hi mod! can u prod Mr.Pigg? been awhile since he post
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:44 pm

Setael wrote:
MoS wrote:Goddamn. If I was mafia with Setael and ChocolateAttack, we'd be the best damn mafia ever. I don't think the three of us have been on the same side of an argument all game.
Does that make me bad Town?
Nope, you don't, just TylerJ is because what he posted was a "scumdar" (or that how i called in my last game) and it best benefit the mafia because we don't know who the mafia is but the mafias know who we are and base on some fos on the scumdar, they can be more active in voting protown or some suspicious townie.

Try best not to stand out is best townie defend not because i am scum and my computer broke, i can only play when i am at my friend house or at my school, if u don't believe me, check me out in this thread because i got prodded there http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &start=200
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:18 am

TylerJ wrote: CA pressure voted and bandwagoned, it seemed like he was too eager to lynch some people.
Im too eager to lynch some people? if that is the fact then shouldn't i be sticking my vote for the one with the most vote rather hoping around?

You don't know what is a quick lynch, do you?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:46 pm

TylerJ wrote:Yeah, I do. Why are you being so defensive. I wrote an analysis that is all. I realize what your saying ryan, but it could be that he changed his strategy after others called him on it. Besides CA, I only FOS'ed you, I didn't vote for you. I need a lot more evidence before I think your vote worthy.
I think i haven't be defensive enough yet since your analysis indirect but explicitly leading people into thinking i am scum. Read your analysis back, it wasn't much of an analysis, it either "not enough info" or "they doesn't look scum to you" but except for me, you actually got an analysis and point finger toward me.

Fos: TylerJ
for post such "scumdar" (also i think scumdar is really scum, scum finding scum!)
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:08 am

ryan wrote:CA: What about our lurkers, any thoughts on them?
Nope, the game is slow so i didn't pay much attention to lurkers
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:35 am

Mos have some really strong point against Ryan but I don't think Ryan is scum. It was odd about his comment "distance much" to the three of us. At first i though that was offensive but i felt somewhat he just wanted to create more conversation because he wasn't put up much of a post rather a silly comment that now a pain in the ass for him. More over, i think MoS really pushing on this one.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:48 am

Fernando hasn't active in my other game also and he got replace there, maybe he will get replace in this game too.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:10 am

Sorry people! i have 2 mid term this week and a project, i have no time to play, i post this in all my game and i didn't make any reading but i try to come back right after i finish with my mid terms.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:21 am

vampyrusddg wrote: CA: I don't hold the same impression of CAs early play as my predecessor, it's almost always the subtle stuff from the random phase which helps, people who posture and stay under the radar rather people who stick out like sore thumbs need watching more a lot of the time.
unvote
That not true, town best defend is lay low, not just scum and beside, this game is goin slow because of the inactive players (which sometime including me because of my busy life and sorry about that) so i couldn't tell which is which so i decided to lay low.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:31 am

TylerJ wrote:I was disagreeing with MoS when he was trying to push for you. But when he put pressure on you, you didn't do so hot. Lets all vote CA for lurking and coming up with a lame excuse to do so. j/k.
Wow! what should i do with this post? even noted the end with j/k, your post could really let me to an end. jk or not who know, may be you were intented to lead people into voting me. Also, you change your tone 360, you from reply to Ryan to shift every body attention to me.
MFOS
Tylerj
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:33 am

Setael wrote:I'm thinking it's ryan and vampyrusddg. I'll keep my vote where it was for now. Oh, and thanks for replacing. Welcome!
Why do you think both Ryan and Vampy are the scum pair?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:53 pm

TylerJ wrote:wow, that's pathetic, you can't take a joke people. For now on don't joke, or else you might be FOS'ed, or worse, voted for.

I'm sorry guys that isn't scummy, thats down right rude. Thats so annoying, ruin the fun why don't you. CA I posted the exact same think in the other game we were playing. Not one person jumped on me for it. And its at the beginning when people make big deals out of everything.

By the way CA, are you done with your mid terms? I still wish you luck, even after being so rude.
I was just want a proper explanation from you that why i fos you and didn't vote for you, but you seem a little defensive toward my post. Anyway, i don't hold any grudge toward you and thanks for your luck, my test would be tomorrow.

Unvote:
i can't really explain this but Ryan and MoS early arguments convince me they both not scum so i hold off my vote and wait for a little while.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:49 am

will have my post posted 2morrow
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:26 am

thinktank wrote: I understand that we criticized Tyler for his quick hammer on Fernando but CA also has been jumping wagons, he jumped on a wagon just as quickly as Tyler did. Also he has not posted much relevant content to give enough feedback on him. I would like to hear why he jumped wagons . I understand that he has midterms so it may be a few days before we hear from him.
i did have a reason to jump wagon. It the post above the post that i voted.
ChocolateAttack wrote:Im back people! Anyway, I will keep my unvote for tylerj and go for MoS because he appear only after someone calling out a prod for him. Ever since then he quite active but rather opportunistic for grapping on Setael's vote.

Wow! it only a game guys, calm yourself down especially MOS. You flaming at everyone will not help the town. Everybody here have the right to suspect anybody since you only know your alignment so it best to bright up every thing you know, see or thinks.
Fos: MOS
for being too hot headed and got a thing or two for TylerJ's reasons.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:25 am

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:
thinktank wrote: I understand that we criticized Tyler for his quick hammer on Fernando but CA also has been jumping wagons, he jumped on a wagon just as quickly as Tyler did. Also he has not posted much relevant content to give enough feedback on him. I would like to hear why he jumped wagons . I understand that he has midterms so it may be a few days before we hear from him.
i did have a reason to jump wagon. It the post above the post that i voted.
ChocolateAttack wrote:Im back people! Anyway, I will keep my unvote for tylerj and go for MoS because he appear only after someone calling out a prod for him. Ever since then he quite active but rather opportunistic for grapping on Setael's vote.

Wow! it only a game guys, calm yourself down especially MOS. You flaming at everyone will not help the town. Everybody here have the right to suspect anybody since you only know your alignment so it best to bright up every thing you know, see or thinks.
Fos: MOS
for being too hot headed and got a thing or two for TylerJ's reasons.
First, please rephrase the last sentence of this post. I don't know what you're talking about.

Second,
Mastermind of Sin wrote:Let's put this all behind us now.
I suggest you leave it alone.
first: oh, what i mean was you were so defensive on TylerJ comment against Ryan

Second: sorry! i miss read that.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:35 am

ryan wrote:
ryan wrote:ChocolateAttack: Do you believe that TylerJ is innocent and hasn't tried to trap me using illogical arguments and saying that me saying I was town is a scum ploy?
Omg! i read this thing, how did i didn't reply you?

Anyway, to answer your question, yes to some degree because as he said this is his first game so his reason is something newb do all the time.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:46 pm

Mastermind of Sin wrote:CA, what if TylerJ is newb scum? How do you expect to be able to differentiate?
Wow! what a good question? i can't argue with this one but before he proving guilty, he have the benefit of the doubt. I think we just express our believe here so different people see different things and we all come up with different theories.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:22 pm

Lol! look like i am in the spot light rite now. Ok, im still in my midterm time so i kinda busy with all the works i have to do so give me time. I'll come back, reread and build a more accurate case. Btw, i admit that my thoughts right now can be really confusing to you guys right now but because i am somewhat informations overload. Due to this shit, i can't think straigh or have the time to carefully read the thread but i am not wishy washy or watever it suppose to be.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:53 pm

Ok! let me start of by give an analysis of what going on here.

Ryan and TylerJ are in debating of who is the scum. Ryan had brough up many good points that would really hurt TylerJ but instead, TylerJ arguments were weak and illogical. MoS, in this case, defend Ryan too much to the point i think they are the scum pair. Look back from my early post, the argument between Ryan and MoS seem genuine so i though that they were town but i have a different feeling now.
DeathSauce wrote: One of the reasons that I have stated at least twice is your propensity to keep saying "I'm not scum"

And you keep asking for "actual content" but when I provide the reasoning behind my vote you don't respond. me wrote:
But WHY are you a claimed townie? That is the burning question. Your own statements say that you support claiming by power roles when they are in danger of being lynched. But you are apparently not a power role, and you were in no imminent danger of being lynched.

The fact that you keep bringing it up makes me think you are trying to convince us by repetition.

You never repied to that that I can see.

And then you bring it up again in your last post:ryan wrote:

You'd be losing money than because I am not scum

Why do you keep saying that? It is meaningless. Obviously scum are not going to come out and say "By golly Deathsauce nailed it, MoS and me are the scumpair"

Therefore the fact that you take every chance to say "I'm not scum" leads me to the same conclusion I drew earlier, you are trying to convince us through repetition.
Mastermind of Sin wrote:damn, deathsauce is dense. or reaching scum.
DS actually brough up a good point toward Ryan and Ryan came up to clarify which make thing more clearers. But one thing i don't understand here is why did MoS feeling DS was claiming his scum ladder DS words were trying to make things more clearer.

The game somewhat got dominated by MoS and Ryan since they talk the most and actively defend for each other. I going to take a stance and that i believe TylerJ is a newb and his illogical reason because newbs always get pick for their weak reasoning and lack of experiences.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:55 pm

Mastermind of Sin wrote:He presents a case that shows you to be scum and then says he thinks you are protown.
When did i presented a case that show TylerJ was scum and when did i thought he was protown?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:57 am

TylerJ wrote: CA, this is a pride issue, consequently it is irrelevant to this game. But anyway, where was I illogical?
Not so illogical, more like weak reasoning. You'll get it after awhile. I was terrible at some of my first games and i got lynch so i know how it goes.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:00 am

how many people are still active in this game? i only see tylerj, mos, ryan.

Fos: All the people that lay low right now

This game sux, we goin in circle and i have a feeling that all 3 tylerj, mos and ryan are not scum. We need other people to talk. They taking the advantage of tylerj, mos and ryan arguement to lurk.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:19 am

ryan wrote:MoS: The only problem I see (potentially) is JDodge doesn't do anything when pressured. I mean it's not like we can get a few people on a wagon and get him to talk, he just doesnt, his playstyle has been proven (is pathetic to say the least) to be not good. Vampy, CA or thinktank would be better candidates. (Although TylerJ still seems to be the best lynch today in my opinion)
Why am i a better candidate?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:22 am

DeathSauce wrote:My money is still on MoS or ryan or both. This swift attack by MoS reeks of desperation. Let's get MoS.
I don't agree with this, his reason was really convincing toward Jdodge. Jdodge hasn't vote for more than a week.

Vote: Jdodge
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:19 am

It really strike as Jdodge revealed himself after my vote for him and i despite his post for Ryan. It like he was desperate in shifting his attention to Ryan.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:33 pm

JDodge wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:It really strike as Jdodge revealed himself after my vote for him and i despite his post for Ryan. It like he was desperate in shifting his attention to Ryan.
Aaaaaand?
Aaaaaand? why do you even ask me and? isn't it obvious that your intention was to shifting attention to Ryan so people can look at im as scummy?

Your questioning him really annoying, you proven nothing instead making you look like a total jack ass. Your words play is WIFOM and i find it scummy as you kept asking Ryan if you scum or not then as Ryan say yes or justify his asnwer, you making it as if it not an evidence but an opinion and continue to question him.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:34 pm

look at him as scummy*
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:07 pm

JDodge wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:
JDodge wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:It really strike as Jdodge revealed himself after my vote for him and i despite his post for Ryan. It like he was desperate in shifting his attention to Ryan.
Aaaaaand?
Aaaaaand? why do you even ask me and? isn't it obvious that your intention was to shifting attention to Ryan so people can look at im as scummy?

Your questioning him really annoying, you proven nothing instead making you look like a total jack ass. Your words play is WIFOM and i find it scummy as you kept asking Ryan if you scum or not then as Ryan say yes or justify his asnwer, you making it as if it not an evidence but an opinion and continue to question him.
If he would answer the last question I would tell you what I was doing
Why did you avoid my question? I was address the question to you, why do you need Ryan's answer to answer my question. And i believe Ryan has answered your question in post 526 and yet you didn't even go back to answer my question.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #43) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:18 am

DeathSauce wrote:Nice how you guys are already setting up your next lynch before we even know JDodge's alignment, I am thinking it's a Setael/Vampy or Setael/ Chocolate Attack scumpair, since we throwing out ideas and all.
Would u like to point out to me or give me a reason why you suspect me and Setael is a scum pair?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #44) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:26 am

Setael wrote:In that case, how do you explain MoS completely dismissing the Deathsauce case? I don't see how a townie would possibly react the way MoS did.
He didn't dismiss the DS case, he actually look more into it as he ask if anyone want to jump on your bandwagon. And yeah, i feel interesting now, that DS fos me for being your scum pair and you push your vote on DS with not a really strong argument. If i can have 2 votes i will probably vote for you too, but let see who come out more scumy.

FOS: DeathSauce

FOS: Setael
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:32 am

ryan wrote:CA: So you believe Setael and DS are distancing right now? I'm sorry but I don't see that
No! i don't believe that the case, it just their play style and the way they play right now lead me into a little thinking.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #46) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:36 am

DS: it either you miss my post 636 or you ignored me.

Sorry! i know, bad double post................................
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (isolation #47) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:21 am

ChocolateAttack wrote:
DeathSauce wrote:Nice how you guys are already setting up your next lynch before we even know JDodge's alignment, I am thinking it's a Setael/Vampy or Setael/ Chocolate Attack scumpair, since we throwing out ideas and all.
Would u like to point out to me or give me a reason why you suspect me and Setael is a scum pair?
ChocolateAttack wrote:DS: it either you miss my post 636 or you ignored me.

Sorry! i know, bad double post................................
Vote: DeathSauce
for ignoring me
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:36 am

DeathSauce wrote:ChocolateAttack, I was not ignoring you. I said that post was made in jest in my response to Setael's diatribe and assumed you would see that.

I do not necessarily believe you and Setael are scumbuddies, but that doesn't mean I positively rule it out either. I'm keeping my options open at this point.
Ok, i take this but i will keep my eyes on you

Unvote
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:38 am

Where is MOS?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:20 pm

Sorry, i been busy with my school and work lately. In fact, im still very busy right now, i just come to tell you guys that i need a replacement.

P.S: I scan through the thread, i see that you guys is think i might be DS's scum buddy but i am not, i leaving this game so i don't think i need an explaination. I think that MoS is scum, he was really aggressive in pushing votes and i just have a gut feeling that scum pushing for scum so you guys watch out.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”