Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:21 pm

Post by bird1111 »

Mod: Could you put parenthesis around the numbers to make the vote count easier to read? Thanks in advance.

Sure thing. Updated
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:11 am

Post by bird1111 »

joost wrote:I like wagons cause they give a lot of information. In case of a mislynch we can assume at least one of the people on the wagon is scum or at least anti-town. I don't think hopping on a bandwagon is scummy per se.
I agree with the part about wagons giving information, but what makes you assume that a mislynch will contain a scum? That is often the case, but there are plently of times when it is not the case.
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:55 pm

Post by bird1111 »

Bandwagons that fast on Day 1 are pretty much not seen outside of Newbie Games, and even there they aren't common.

Votecount

Joost (2) - Curiouskarmadog, Bird 1111
edion0 (2) - ckillor, mneme
Curiouskarmadog (1) - Jennar

Not voting the rest
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:56 pm

Post by bird1111 »

unvote
as we are starting to exit the random stage.
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:02 am

Post by bird1111 »

mneme wrote: Personally? I'm happy to punish people who treat the random stage as a joke.
How was I treating it as a joke?
mneme wrote:Unvoting your random just because the game seems to be stalling seems to be some wierd mutation of "unvote for no damn reason".
When did I say the game was stalling?
mneme wrote:Morover, the entire attidude -- that there's some hard and fast stage between "random" and "exiting the random stage" when random votes are discounted is both artificial and seems to miss the point of random voting in the first place.
The point of the random voting stage is to get disscussion and/or reactions, and some disscussion has started, but not to a large extent, so therefore I feel we are in between the two stages.

Also, why are you suspicious of me and not ckillor, considering our behavior was similar?
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:06 am

Post by bird1111 »

mneme wrote:
2. I missed ckillor's unvote between ckd's "feeling old and tired" unvote and bird1111. 3 sequential unvotes make a mneme confused. I'd have voted for ckillor otherwise. (but not ckd, since his explaination was more reasonable). This wasn't a random vote, but was a fairly low-seriousness vote -- there is something scummy in seeing the "random stage" as a joke rather than the launching off point of more serious bandwagons, but not that much. Regardless, it got a reaction and -was- more or less a philosophy vote, so unvote.
Why would ckillor have gotten your vote had you seen his out of curiousity? There was a slight difference in wording, but other than that our behavior was similar.
mneme wrote:3. As I mentioned, the difference between scum in town in this game is very similar to that in many other games, despite the lack of night kill. Town want to identify scum and lynch them; scum want to secure a lynch of anyone outside their group, or failing that, be seen as town. They'd like to lynch the SK, but then, all but one of us would.
I generally agree with this, but the mafia do not want the SK lynched day 1, as that means the mafia needs to get 3 (if neither are found) or 5 (if one is found) misslynches. While with the SK alive, they can win by Day 3 at the latest if neither of them dies.
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:16 am

Post by bird1111 »

Mod, could you add the quotation marks to the messed up quote tag? Thanks

Vote: edion
He chose curiouskarmadog supposedly because curious had shredded Jennar's arguments (which I dissagree with) and because he felt Jennar had been too aggressive (which I also dissagree with), and yet is ready to unvote if Jennar is a little less aggressive. He seems to be choosing a side without commiting himself, which is a scumtell.
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:08 am

Post by bird1111 »

He did it first. Following can be a scumtell, but so is doing something scummy first
(actually, he didn't do it first, but I'd already let similar sentiment pass on previous pages, since I didn't notice and was talking about other stuff; only really noticed that on a re-read too).
Fair enough.
i guess i'll just sit here and watch for a few more days until i see something truly scummy to come by and hope not to get labeled as wagoning when i put my vote on, since agreeing with someone is now a dead-giveaway that you're scum.
How is taking the wait and see approach helpful to town at all?
I do find CKD's accusations of Flyinghawk to be a bit shakey. I'm wondering if maybe he's confusing FH and Bird11111, both being birds and all.
How do CKD's arguments against Flyinghawk apply to me?
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:09 am

Post by bird1111 »

ckd, Jennar, do either of you have any finnished mafia games on here? I'd like to see those so I can compare your play this game to play in other games when I get around to looking thourghly at your argument.
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:44 am

Post by bird1111 »

A link to the newbie game would help me a lot.
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:16 am

Post by bird1111 »

First off, metagame analysis on ckd.

His play so far in the two games seems to be similar. He is argumenitive and defensive in all three. However, since ckd was under a lot more pressure in his newbie game than in Open Countdown, going further than that is difficult.

The main thing I notice when comparing this game to the others is that he seems to be trying harder to keep himself alive than he did in Newbie 390, but this is not signifigant enough to gain anymore info than hinting very slightly towards him being town.

I am about halfway through an analysis of the ckd and Jennar argument. Will post that and replies to anything else later today.
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:23 pm

Post by bird1111 »

he ckd and Jennar argument in depth:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
when a random stage fails to provide any other information or conversation, it is over, this looks like a lame excuse "to place a vote for no damn reason"...are you still in the random stage? or was this a serious vote?

Why would the random stage be over if there is no info? The point of it is to get info, so it is not over until there is enough info for disscussion (this is why I said starting to exit when I unvoted, we had some disscussion but did not have quite enough to be truely out of the random stage).
Jennar wrote:My stands on KarmaDog.

You come and Mneme come off looking like scum who are edging for anything to vote on just to try and get a lynch off. Without a Night phase to off townies in you [n]need[/i] the day lynch to win.

-J

Why would this be a mafia tell more than a town tell, as town also relies on lynching to win?
Jennar wrote:
joost wrote:
Jennar wrote:from now on everyone voting is scum looking for a daytime lynch.

Wait, are you saying that townies should not vote? How do you suppose the day will end?

Guess I forgot the /sarcasm after that.

-Geoff

How was that statement scarcastic?
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Jennar wrote:You are right Karma, from now on everyone voting is scum looking for a daytime lynch. I at least have something to base my suspicions of a lynch on. Others can choose to believe me or not, thats their choice.

-J

Jennar wrote:You are right Karma, from now on everyone voting is scum looking for a daytime lynch. I at least have something to base my suspicions of a lynch on. Others can choose to believe me or not, thats their choice.

-J

please quit avoiding my questions..arent you voting for me for the same reason I am voting for menme? If not, please explain why your vote if different.

This was accurate as far as I can tell.
Jennar wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:

-J

-J

please quit avoiding my questions..arent you voting for me for the same reason I am voting for menme? If not, please explain why your vote if different.

Its not dodging a question. See it more too bust laughing at you to bother. You voted for Mneme for jumping on some about the random voting but supplied no reason other then his were bad. You come out looking like scum eager for a kill. Townies won't be too worried on day one about a lynch or not. The only night kill we have to fear is the SK.

You are far to eager for a lynch to be town.

-J

Once again, how was he eager for a lynch? Also, expain what you mean by "Townies won't be too worried on day one about a lynch or not."
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Jennar wrote:
Its not dodging a question. See it more too bust laughing at you to bother. You voted for Mneme for jumping on some about the random voting but supplied no reason other then his were bad. You come out looking like scum eager for a kill. Townies won't be too worried on day one about a lynch or not. The only night kill we have to fear is the SK.

You are far to eager for a lynch to be town.

-J

so maybe you just skimming through this game but let me put up my reasoning up again so you see it.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
this looks like a lame excuse "to place a vote for no damn reason"...are you still in the random stage? or was this a serious vote?

now lets look at what you said
Jennar wrote:
You come and Mneme come off looking like scum who are edging for anything to vote on just to try and get a lynch off.

-J

seems like we are saying the same thing…however, you go a step further and say I come out look like I want a quick kill…why do you feel it necessary to misrepresent me? You fail to mention the fact that I removed my vote from someone that had 2 votes and placed it on someone who didn’t have any votes on them. “eager for a lynch”?..hardly. I removed my vote and placed a vote on mneme to get conversation started (and because I felt her play was strange) Also I note that you have not said anything about flyinghawk, who placed a second vote on mneme. That didn’t look scummy or eager for a quick lynch?…interesting.

unvote
vote Jennar

For poorly misrepresenting me, avoiding questions, and being a hypocrite.

In general, I agree with this, though I do not see hypocracy as a scumtell.
Jennar wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Jennar wrote:
You come and Mneme come off looking like scum who are edging for anything to vote on just to try and get a lynch off.

-J

seems like we are saying the same thing…however, you go a step further and say I come out look like I want a quick kill…why do you feel it necessary to misrepresent me?

I'm not. You gave an out of left field reasoning for your vote. You have nothing to go on a vote for Mneme on other then she went after someone who called the random stage to be useless. then you later say that you did it to spark up some activity. Which is it? You seem to be doing alot of backpeddleing now.

Quote:

You fail to mention the fact that I removed my vote from someone that had 2 votes and placed it on someone who didn’t have any votes on them. “eager for a lynch”?..hardly.

You moved your vote from someone who had nothing suspicious wise going for them to someone with a more abstract vote. It would be easier to draw attention to Mneme for the way she posted then your previous target that had nothing said about them for a page. You are fishing for a bandwagon.

Quote:

I removed my vote and placed a vote on mneme to get conversation started (and because I felt her play was strange) Also I note that you have not said anything about flyinghawk, who placed a second vote on mneme. That didn’t look scummy or eager for a quick lynch?…interesting.

It does but your attitude is more suspicious. Here you are trying to divert attention away from you. If you are town you need to put down the shovel as you look more and more like scum each passing second. Why are you so defensive?

Quote:

unvote
vote Jennar

For poorly misrepresenting me, avoiding questions, and being a hypocrite.

Jennar, how do you feel about flyinghawk? How am I eager for a lynch when I removed my vote off someone who had 2 votes to someone who had none?

Flyinghawk gave more reasons and logic for his change in vote then you did. Where his vote makes sense based upon what Mneme said yours does not. If Mneme is suspicious for voting for someone just to vote for someone then you are more suspicious for voting for someone cus they voted.

Both Flyinghawk and ckd only gave one reason; and both make sense compared to what mneme said (though Flyinghawk slightly more so). Also, you have not given sufficent evidence that ckd was voting just to vote.
Jennar wrote:My reasoning for voting for you is backed by logic instead of flimsy conjecture. You voted for someone with little reason and got called on it. You suddenly spring to the offensive against me because I did. You attempt to divert attention to Flyinghawk to try and get out of heat. And go so far as to vote for me in an attempt to turn it around.

I have not seen sufficent logic from you so far, and ckd's vote for you was justified. I do not see ckd's pointing out Flyinghawk as attempt to distract you, his point is in some ways valid, the main problem with it is that I have not seen any true mirroring from Flyinghawk, his reason for voting mneme was different enough from ckd's and he hasn't had any other non random vote.
Jennar wrote:And if Flyinghawk is so scummy from throwing down with a second vote then why did you vote for me instead of him? If he is as scummy as you claim then what makes me that much worse?

This was accurate when this was posted.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Jennar wrote:

You gave an out of left field reasoning for your vote. You have nothing to go on a vote for Mneme on other then she went after someone who called the random stage to be useless. then you later say that you did it to spark up some activity. Which is it? You seem to be doing alot of backpeddleing now.

Who is backpedaling now? You yourself said you thought mneme looked suspicious, why is it ok for you to say that mneme is suspicious but it is not ok for me. There was little reasoning, because (wake up) we are on page 5. Everyone has little reasoning. Do I want to lynch her based on that? No. Did I even call her scum? No. Did I place a vote, and ask questions to get conversation started, yes. Did it? You be the judge.

When did Jennar say mneme looked suspicious?
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Jennar wrote:

You moved your vote from someone who had nothing suspicious wise going for them to someone with a more abstract vote. It would be easier to draw attention to Mneme for the way she posted then your previous target that had nothing said about them for a page. You are fishing for a bandwagon.

Am I? What are you doing then?

How was ckd fishing for a bandwagon with his vote on mneme? How was Jennar fishing for a bandwagon?
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Jennar wrote:

It does but your attitude is more suspicious. Here you are trying to divert attention away from you. If you are town you need to put down the shovel as you look more and more like scum each passing second. Why are you so defensive?

(laughing). Oh, the “why are you so defensive” maneuver. I call you out for your hypocritical vote, I aggressively attack the obvious flaws in your case, and ask you questions…then you label that has “defensive”. I think you have mistaken offensive as defensive.

cdk has a point here.

Jennar wrote:

Flyinghawk gave more reasons and logic for his change in vote then you did. Where his vote makes sense based upon what Mneme said yours does not. If Mneme is suspicious for voting for someone just to vote for someone then you are more suspicious for voting for someone cus they voted.

OK, now we are getting to the meat and potatoes. “Flyinghawk gave more reasons and logic for his change in vote then you did.”

My stated reason:
curiouskarmadog wrote:

this looks like a lame excuse "to place a vote for no damn reason"...are you still in the random stage? or was this a serious vote?

flyinghawk’s reason:
Flyinghawk wrote:
Why did you vote Bird but not Ckillo, who did the same exact option right above Bird's post? This seems very very odd to me.

Vote:Mneme

He provided more logic? How?

And your stated reason for leaving your random vote on me was “backed by logic instead of flimsy conjecture.”

-J

Again more logic? Does anyone else see what I am seeing here?
Jennar wrote:

My reasoning for voting for you is backed by logic instead of flimsy conjecture. You voted for someone with little reason and got called on it. You suddenly spring to the offensive against me because I did. You attempt to divert attention to Flyinghawk to try and get out of heat. And go so far as to vote for me in an attempt to turn it around.

So you honestly are saying this is not flimsy conjecture? Honestly?
If I am suspicious for my vote, you should be just as suspicious. You don’t see the logic circle of crap on your end?

You didn’t call me out on anything, there was little reason for my vote…we were at page 5, there is little reason for every vote on the board. I find you scummy, because you are trying to push a crap logic case and you are having problems admitting when you are wrong.

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Jennar wrote:

And if Flyinghawk is so scummy from throwing down with a second vote then why did you vote for me instead of him? If he is as scummy as you claim then what makes me that much worse?

A reason beyond "I'm voting for you cus you voted for me." would be nice. That is all you can seem to come up with though.

-J

AGAIN you misrepresent me, I never gave my opinion on flyinghawk. Please quote where I claimed flyinghawk was scummy. Why are you putting words in my mouth? I thought it was interesting that you thought I was scummy but he wasn’t. Please show me where he provided more logic for a vote.

Also please explain this to me.. Given your “logic” you don’t see flyinghawk’s play as eager for a quick lynch.

SO let me get this straight. I remove my vote from someone who has two votes on them to someone who has none, because of a mneme’s odd play. In the process I ask her questions to get conversation started.

Flyinghawk, place a second vote on someone and doesn’t ask any questions to get conversation going

This is evidence to you, that I am more eager for a lynch?? Quit dodging the questions, do you feel flyinghawk is scummy? What are your thoughts on mneme, now?

ckd has a point here.
curiouskarmadog wrote:bold is me.
Jennar wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote: (laughing). Oh, the “why are you so defensive” maneuver. I call you out for your hypocritical vote, I aggressively attack the obvious flaws in your case, and ask you questions…then you label that has “defensive”. I think you have mistaken offensive as defensive.
And yet you still fail to address the main points of my comments. You fail to point out anything having to do with you trying to redirect to flyinghawk. In fact you deliberately avoid the comment.
ckd wrote:I didnt avoid any comment, I was simply pointing out that it appears you are buddying up with flyinghawk. In my view (and I am sure other's) flyhawk's actions (which I will get to later) were very scummy, yet
you
seemed to overlook this. I dont know how to state this any other way.
You never accused them of buddying
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Hey look comments out of context. Lets look at what Mneme said.
curiouskarmadog wrote:Jesus, this is why I think you are simply not understanding my posts. I dont know if it is deliberate or not. This was not out of context. Please go back and reread my post, I posted my reason for the vote on mneme besides flyinghawk's reason to prove a point (a comparsion). You say I am scummy because I didnt provide much reason for my (page 5) vote, however, you seem to over look the fact that neither did flyinghawk. You seem to be defending flyhawk's post by saying he provided more logic and content...but he actually did not...THAT was my point you seem to be missing...repeatedly.
You never really proved that you had more logic (much less better)
Mneme wrote: joost: Play your own game.

Personally? I'm happy to punish people who treat the random stage as a joke.

unvote
vote: bird1111

Unvoting your random just because the game seems to be stalling seems to be some wierd mutation of "unvote for no damn reason".

Morover, the entire attidude -- that there's some hard and fast stage between "random" and "exiting the random stage" when random votes are discounted is both artificial and seems to miss the point of random voting in the first place.
Now you voted for him because you felt it was a lame excuse but then go to ask him if he is still in the random stage or if it is a serious vote. He gave reasoning for his vote against Bird and you wonder if he is just random voting? You are fishing for excuses to go after people. You have now jumped to me because I presented myself as a target.
curiouskarmadog wrote:interesting, how exactly did you present yourself as a "target"..usually people who are "targets" have done something scummy, yet you say you havent done anything, I am confused. I have already explained, that there was little reason (I felt the play was strange) behind the vote..it was called pressure...I was called starting conversation..Mneme had one vote on her and you declare that I want to lynch her...can you see how you might be over reacting? Also you avoided another question, you yourself thought mneme was acting scummy, how come it is ok for you to say she is acting scummy, but not for me?..please answer the question this time. [/qyite]

ckd has a point.
flyinghawk’s reason:
Flyinghawk wrote: Why did you vote Bird but not Ckillo, who did the same exact option right above Bird's post? This seems very very odd to me.

Vote:Mneme
He provided more logic? How?
He gave reasoning for his vote. From what I see he finds the reasoning behind Mneme's vote to be odd.
ckd wrote:YOU ARE NOT READING MY POSTS...I HAVE STATED SEVERAL TIMES THAT I FELT MNEME'S PLAY WAS STRANGE, how was this different?
You have never really said this.
See this is providing logic as to why he felt it was odd. You don't even go that far. In your typical fashion for the last few pages you don't actually answer points made against you but instead just redirect and sk more questions.
ckd wrote:I have answered every "question" you have asked, you have not.
Neither have you.

SO let me get this straight. I remove my vote from someone who has two votes on them to someone who has none, because of a mneme’s odd play. In the process I ask her questions to get conversation started.
You asked questions of Mneme that could be answered if you actually read the post. And as I stated before no one was following the votes on your previous target. you went after someone new to try shift attention to them. And it worked with flyinghawk doing the same. You are very gun-ho for a lynch.
My previous target? You are insane. My previous target was a random vote to get conversation started. You are again misrepresenting me. Do you even know who my "previous target" was? This is why I do not think you are even reading this game. because if you were, you would not make ridiculous statements likes this. Every point you have is either crap logic, hypocritical, and just plain wrong. I encourage everyone to check out my "previous target" ON PAGE 1. Joost, post 15 (for your reference).
With the exception of the third to last sentance, I agree with the post.
This is evidence to you, that I am more eager for a lynch?? Quit dodging the questions, do you feel flyinghawk is scummy? What are your thoughts on mneme, now?
He if you actually read my post instead of just picking out the parts you like then you might have actually caught the answer to this. I do feel flyinghawk was scummy but not as scummy covered as you.
This is a straight out lie. AGAIN, for those reading, this is a lie. the post before my post(80) was post 77, no where in that post does she say Flyhawk is scummy. This is a backtrack upon a lie. PLEASE show me in post 77 where you said anything close to "flyinghawk is scummy"? You actually do the opposite..you defend him. You say his vote made since and he was logical. Again lies and misrepresenting...

Jennar did not infact say that Flyinghawk is scummy in the post.
I dont lke flyinghawk's play. He seems to be mirroring everyone's vote and reasoning...and the fact you are lying for him, backtracking in regards to him, and defending him makes me feel he could be your scum buddy..
His only non-random vote was by no means a mirror vote.

Thoughts on posts outside of the argument sometime tommorow, as the argument itself took longer than expected.
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:23 am

Post by bird1111 »

Unvote

edion isn't the only person who might be worth voting more, I need to finnish looking at people in more detail before I vote again, will hopefully be able to do so before I return from Fall Break on Tuesday.
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:23 am

Post by bird1111 »

Sorry, forgot about this game. Substancal post later today. Not the SK Cop.
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:25 pm

Post by bird1111 »

joost wrote:
About Bird111:

This is what I noticed in your post (#127):
Bird1111 wrote:When did Jennar say mneme looked suspicious?
The answer to that is in your own post:
Jennar wrote:My stands on KarmaDog.

You come and Mneme come off looking like scum who are edging for anything to vote on just to try and get a lynch off. Without a Night phase to off townies in you
need
the day lynch to win.

Did you forget about that? Or did you purposely ignore it? You actually quoted that bit a few times, it's pretty hard to miss.
[/quote]

Was that in the same post an earlier post or a later post than the post I quoted when I asked the question? As post 127 was done piece by piece, I did not look through it to make sure everything I asked had not been already answered.
joost wrote:
Bird1111 wrote:
Jennar wrote:And if Flyinghawk is so scummy from throwing down with a second vote then why did you vote for me instead of him? If he is as scummy as you claim then what makes me that much worse?

This was accurate when this was posted.
How is this accurate? These are are questions, I'm not sure what you are trying to say here. Also because later you say:
joost wrote:
Bird wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Jennar wrote:
And if Flyinghawk is so scummy from throwing down with a second vote then why did you vote for me instead of him? If he is as scummy as you claim then what makes me that much worse?

A reason beyond "I'm voting for you cus you voted for me." would be nice. That is all you can seem to come up with though.

-J

AGAIN you misrepresent me, I never gave my opinion on flyinghawk. Please quote where I claimed flyinghawk was scummy. Why are you putting words in my mouth? I thought it was interesting that you thought I was scummy but he wasn’t. Please show me where he provided more logic for a vote.

Also please explain this to me.. Given your “logic” you don’t see flyinghawk’s play as eager for a quick lynch.

Flyinghawk, place a second vote on someone and doesn’t ask any questions to get conversation going

ckd has a point here.
So first you say Jennar was accurate with his questions and then you say CKD has a point when he says that Jennar is misrepresenting him and putting words in his mouth. Do you think that CKD did say that Flyinghawk was scummy?
Same response.
joost wrote:I basically agree with the rest of Bird1111's post. And I would like an answer to these:
Bird1111 wrote:How was ckd fishing for a bandwagon with his vote on mneme? How was Jennar fishing for a bandwagon?"
and more questions for Bird: Do you think Jennar is suspicious? And would you put the hammer on him if you had the chance?
[/quote]

I had some suspicions on Jennar before the claim, I would not have hammered. I do not see any reason at the moment to distrust the claim, so I am less likely to be suspicous of him at the moment.

Opinions on everyone:
Jennar: As stated, I believe his claim and am not very suspicious of his non-claim behavior.

ckillor/White: ckillor was pretty useless. I'm finding it interesting that edion's contribution is enough to earn a unvote from White; not really suspcious at the moment, but if edion is lynched and turns up mafia, I will definitly be looking closer at white.

edion: I do not like his early play, and he just so happens to start contribuiting right after White calls him out on it. I'm interested that for the most part he has been going in the same direction as everyone else.
FOS: edion

Flyinghawk: The main thing that catches my eye about him is that except for Jennar, he isn't supicious of anyone. Is following even more so than edion
Vote: Flyinghawk

mneme: I'm finding how hard he is on Jennar interesting, especially since Jennar's claim only caused him to back off slightly. But overall, not very suspicious of him.
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:02 am

Post by bird1111 »

How does my post look shady?
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:58 am

Post by bird1111 »

White wrote:That's all you have to say? Half of the list of suspicions you don't even take a defininte stand on! Ugh, happy with my vote.
What suspicions did I not take a stand on?
FlyingHawk wrote:
Did I not clearly imply that I thought Edion was possibly the Serial Killer? Or that I thought CKD's actions fishy? Or that I thought you were scummy for not answering Joost's questions? If I need to spell it out for you, then:

FOS:Edion0
FOS:CuriousKarmaDog
FOS: Bird1111

If it honestly helps you see that I find these individuals scummy, then i'll do that, but I'm against FOSing large amounts of people at a time because it detracts from the meaning of the FOS("This guy is acting suspicious, look into him")
The only one I saw was the second, and you somewhat pushed it to the side to attack Jennar. And even so, but Mokkeh and I were under suspicion at the time of your post.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
bird1111 wrote:How does my post look shady?
Flyinghawk wrote:
bird1111 wrote:How does my post look shady?
I have the same question, explain yourself CKD.

LOL, you two crazy kids..

Flyinghawk’s post was worse, because he immediately jumped to the defensive and jump when bird told him to. Almost like hawk is way too worried about what we think…which I think is yet another strike against Flyinghawk..probably scum

I didnt like bird's post because he was lurking, had to be prodded, then just regurgitated cases and statements everyone has already stated. I am getting a SK vibe off bird.

Why didn’t you give an opinion of me in your break down, or am I missing it in the quote tags?
The point about Flyinghawk is true; but I feel that jumping to defend yourself is a null tell; so I do not find it true.

I already said that I forgot about this game.
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:59 am

Post by bird1111 »

Mod: Could you blank my first post, it was an accident.

Theo - Quote removed.
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:14 am

Post by bird1111 »

CKD I feel is innocent, and what the note about connecting yourself with edion isn't suspicious unless he dies and turns up mafia. I saw nothing that caught my attention for mneme.
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:26 am

Post by bird1111 »

Large amount of homework+scum being blocked on my laptop outside of weekends (meaning I have to go to the library or computer lab)=Lack of time on weekdays, don't expect much from me except on weekends.
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:49 am

Post by bird1111 »

I have requested replacement because between a large amount of homework and no acess to scum on the weekdays playing mafia on scum is not feasible.
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:01 am

Post by bird1111 »

Sorry for abandoning you all.