Mini 506: The Siena Syndicate - Game Over!

Hadhfang
Hadhfang
Goon
Hadhfang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:30 am

Post by Hadhfang »

Vote: Green Day
This space is left intentionally blank.
Hadhfang
Hadhfang
Goon
Hadhfang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:15 am

Post by Hadhfang »

Originality hasn't really helped discussion yet, as his jokeclaim can be read in various ways. Though we will have to wait for him to get back, I'm willing to wait that long to get a better reading on him.

unvote
Vote: Originality
Hadhfang
Hadhfang
Goon
Hadhfang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:55 am

Post by Hadhfang »

I'm still here, but don't have much time today, I'll be looking over the thread more when I have time, Which will be saturday morning.
Hadhfang
Hadhfang
Goon
Hadhfang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:38 pm

Post by Hadhfang »

Hmm, I'm thinking that Cynic Clinic might be scum, Greenday could have been distancing with his early vote which he then changed in order to jump on the bandwagon, And post 110 is a bit scummy IMO.

FoS:Cynic Clinic
Hadhfang
Hadhfang
Goon
Hadhfang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:17 pm

Post by Hadhfang »

ChronX wrote: In order of likelihood:
1. Doc saved mafia's target, Greenday killed by another night killer (vig or SK). With my hypothesis being that there is a doc, then I suspect there to be a SK. Vig, doc and roleblocker would be an odd setup for town. SK, mafia, cop doc and roleblocker would be pretty balanced.
That's 4 roles for 9 people, seems quite a lot to me. Assuming that there is a doc and an SK or Vig, that's 3 roles for town, but a cop would take that up to 4 roles, adn if ther was another role then it would take that to 5 to 4, makign hte number of roles greater than the number of vannilas.

Also, Green day is just a bog standard goon, looking at soem past games the mafia seem to be all tooled up when the town has lots of roles.
ChronX wrote: 2. METAGAME: Greenday seems to have given up on mafiascum. He is at L-1 in another game and refuses to claim, asking to be killed and saying he can't be "stuffed" to bother with mafia anymore. If he told the mafia that during the night, it would create quite a clever WIFOM scenario to kill him themselves. Unlikely, but the next most likely scenario, IMO.
Skip many layers of probability to
Is possible, would clear up the large number of roles requred for some of the other probablilites
ChronX wrote: 3. Reflector role. Among such roles, I would buy some version of "Bomb" (kills you if you target them, maybe survives?) or an Elite Bodyguard (like a doc, but also kills the mafia or SK who tried to kill the guarded target).
Paranoid gun owner perhaps?
Hadhfang
Hadhfang
Goon
Hadhfang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:05 am

Post by Hadhfang »

Avinyl wrote:
Peers wrote:Avinyl, what do you think is more likely... the person who Green Day random-voted for killed him... or the person who actually voted for Green Day killed him? (That would be you, BTW.)
and if Cynic Clinic killed him, he is either an
SK or Vig,
since mafia wouldn't kill their own. I do not think that Cynic Clinic killed him,
i think that he could be scum. He may be an SK though.
Why is it you don't think that he can't be a Vig then, despite saying that he if he killed him he is either an Sk or a Vig?
Hadhfang
Hadhfang
Goon
Hadhfang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:02 am

Post by Hadhfang »

White, care to explain that vote?
Hadhfang
Hadhfang
Goon
Hadhfang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:33 am

Post by Hadhfang »

Sorry about not postnig much, I've been quite busy this week and so have only had chance to get online at a few minutes a time.

At the moment I have a feling about Avinyl, for some reason, Maybe his comment on greenday at th estart was a distancing move, and the same for CC, when Greenday voted him.

Both reason are fairly weak I will admit, though CC's post 110 is a bit odd as well.

FoS:Cynic Clinic
Hadhfang
Hadhfang
Goon
Hadhfang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:19 am

Post by Hadhfang »

ChannelDelibird wrote:
VampanezeHunter wrote:What I can't see any aligations please tell me and White, if you wanted to replace me in an Open with 5 people in. Please can you all tell me your reasons for voting me as I don't know them.
All I can say to this is: dotdotdot.

Interesting observation,

Vote: Vampaneze hunter
Hadhfang
Hadhfang
Goon
Hadhfang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:32 am

Post by Hadhfang »

Right, I'm back here now, though it might be best if I am replaced, I will keep playing until you can find a replaceement though.

My thoughts so far,

Gorrad (who was vampanee) and CC could be scum. They both posed similar suspicions about clockworks "where do we put our effort" post.

Cronx: Whilst his day 1 hammer was quite fast at the moment he just strikes me a a rather zealous scum hunter.

tghan anything tha I can see, maybe something in his posting has struck me and I can't see it, but I think he could possibly be scum.

Pretty much everyone else looks to be town, can't really see anything scummy about their play so far.

Mod: Sorry, can you confirm, are you requesting a replacement? If so, I'll start hunting, and if so, feel free to keep playing until I find one, yeah.

EDIT: I'll assume you need replacing as you didn't reply, so I'll go search for one.
Hadhfang
Hadhfang
Goon
Hadhfang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:35 am

Post by Hadhfang »

White wrote:Wow, I disappear for a day and nothing new. This is the easiest thread to catch up on!

Hadhfang, who/what is "tghan"?
Goood question, I'm not sure myself. I meant Anvyl, and that it was more of a gut feeling than anything else.

(and also, yes mod, I was requesting replacement.)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”