tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:06 am

Post by tyhess »

Wow a lot of info there carrot. I think your right with not going lynch -1 until we're sure we're going to lynch somebody. It's way to risky. I think we need to agree before we lynch.

At this point in time, don't think that their would be much different between the way the lyncher would act and the way the mafia would act. Basically, I don't think we can figure out the difference.

Obviously I think that it's a good idea to figure out who the mafia is, and it would help a lot if he just came out and said who he is, but I doubt that he would do it. The mafia would feel a lot more in control if it had two members who could dissuade people than if it had 1.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:19 am

Post by tyhess »

Vote:Sir Tornado

If your going to vote for somebody, give a reason. This early in the game you can just say it was a random vote, but say it. Give a reason, give some info on what your thinking, etc. We need to figure out our strategy, so try and help.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:58 pm

Post by tyhess »

Thy he corrected that, post 3......
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:51 am

Post by tyhess »

Sir Tornado wrote:
tyhess wrote: If your going to vote for somebody, give a reason. This early in the game you can just say it was a random vote, but say it. Give a reason, give some info on what your thinking, etc. We need to figure out our strategy, so try and help.
I refuse to give any reason for my first vote.

First you don't give a reason, and then you flat out refuse to give a reason....either you're the mafia godfather and following carrot's advice (ie he's the goon, which would be ironic) without giving away that you're the godfather, or your the lyncher and you need to lynch Carrot to win. Either way, it is protown if you are gone

Confirm vote:Tornado
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:05 am

Post by tyhess »

Ok Tornado how does voting for you make me a deluded person?? I actually gave a reason for why I'm voting for you. You, on the other hand, just randomly voted for Carrot without giving a reason.....just say it was random or something....and jdodge...same thing with you......why vote without giving a reason?
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:44 am

Post by tyhess »

I can see why JD would vote for me.....I can't see why you would vote for carrot wihout giving an explanation....and for that matter, no reason for jdodge to jus vote for me without stating something....we won't get anywhere if we just post our votes without saying anything....its not protown......
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:25 am

Post by tyhess »

Sir Tornado wrote:Alright Tyhess... tell me, how can you see why JDodge voted for you? He did not give any reasons either. So, it is ok for JDodge to vote without specifying any reason, but not for me to do the same?

Explain.

he voted 4 me 4 an overreaction......however, he should have stated that.

You on the other hand vote 4 for carrot w/out giving a reasonn after his huge 1st post, and when asked for a reason, didn't give a reason.

and thy......4th on this site, about a dozen on others.....

and tornado......i did call out dodge but i obviously couldn't vote 4 him.....that's what the fos was for.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:38 am

Post by tyhess »

tyhess wrote:Ok Tornado how does voting for you make me a deluded person?? I actually gave a reason for why I'm voting for you. You, on the other hand, just randomly voted for Carrot without giving a reason.....just say it was random or something....and jdodge...same thing with you......why vote without giving a reason?

Tornado read that post if you don't think I didn't call him out. I've done pretty much all I could to call him out for it.

And thanks for not putting me at -1....smart......

But I still want a reason for your vote on carrot and for dodges on me.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:02 pm

Post by tyhess »

Sir Tornado wrote:
Carrotcake wrote: The fad of not giving reasons for votes cant be good for a game of this size. Especially with a role made to hunt someone down. Perhaps at the very least the reason why information is kept secret?
*sigh*

It is obvious to anyone reading that my first vote was a random vote. I find tyhess asking me to justify what was the first vote, on the first page very irritating which led me to try to push him a bit more. Perhaps he should read some other game and observe page 1 votes, many of which are without any reason attached to them as it is understood they are either random or based on extremely silly non serious reasons.

But still you vote for carrotcake right after he makes a huge first post, and without even saying if it was random or not. I still don't get it. You should've atleast said that it was random or explained y u didn't like his post. That's why I voted for you.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:38 am

Post by tyhess »

thyro seems to want jdodge dead offly badly.......lyncher anyone?
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:45 am

Post by tyhess »

unvote, Vote: Thyro

You seem alful jumpy to vote off jdodge. I'm pretty sure that you are teh lyncher.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:21 pm

Post by tyhess »

Then why do you keep acting like that thyro???
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:38 am

Post by tyhess »

Up until my first vote on you you had psoted about 10 times.....about 7 one liners that we should kill off jdodge...about 5 of those asking why we haven't killed him yet...1 with a mention of him and others.....1 calling carrot out for his lynch -2 comment....and the last one asking me how many games I've played. To me that seems aimed pretty much at one person, with no real reason other than lurking. To me that's way to focus on 1 person.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:41 am

Post by tyhess »

How do you know JDodge is scum? Unless your the godfather and he's the goon, but even then that doesn't make sense, you wouldn't know that. I would get trying to wake him up, but basically calling everybody else idiots for not voting for him is retarded. If you would actually post why you think he is almost guranteed scum, then maybe you could get people to vote for you.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:44 am

Post by tyhess »

Thyroidectomy wrote:
tyhess wrote:How do you know JDodge is scum?
I'm persuing someone that I think is scum. Voting who you think is scum and calling for they're lynch gets scum lynched, as I'm sure you know. How do you knw that Jdodge isn't scum?

There is a difference between pursuing someone and blatanly calling for their death. You gave absolutely no facts for why you thought he was scum other than that he was "lurking". Guess what? Half the field is lurking at this point. You keep saying you can't beleive we haven't lynched him yet- and yet you keep refusing to give a valid point for his lynching. And I don't know that Jdodge isn't scum. I'm trying to figure out who exactly is scum, and I'm attacking them. But I'm also not getting mad at people for not voting for who I am.
Thyroidectomy wrote:[
I would get trying to wake him up, but basically calling everybody else idiots for not voting for him is retarded.
I never called anybody and idiot in this game. This is a severe overreaction.
If you would actually post why you think he is almost guranteed scum, then maybe you could get people to vote for you.
changed mah mind.

Unvote
Vote tyhess

to me, this is saying we're to much of an idiot to realize Jdoge is scum:

Thyroidectomy wrote: Because apparently nobody is getting the message that Jdodge is scum. I concluded his as nobody is voting Jdodge.
Probably a little overreaction, but still, to me, that's calling peopel an idiot
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:18 pm

Post by tyhess »

That is still a retarded strategy-the only thing that has come from it is me calling you out.

And it doesn't matter if you don't think you were calling us idiots. What matters is that that was how it came out.

If your going to call out only one person, that makes you look like the lyncher. If you would call out IH, who has posted once, or Tornado who hasn't posted in two pages, it would be different. But you haven't. 1st you go exclusively at one guy, and then attack the only one who speeks up agaisnt what your saying.

And what's up with "No,No, no. Bad Carrotcake". It seems like yet agian you state something with no information. Please explain something for once in the game. And theres no reason to suspect that Tornado isn't the lyncher when IH has actually posted since Tornado's last post. Yet again you limit youself to one person when you could (should) be attacking more than one person.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:36 pm

Post by tyhess »

And why do you think I'm scum?? Not just agreeing with what thyro said, but what do you think? That's also a characheteristic of scum-bandwagoning.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:16 pm

Post by tyhess »

Thyroidectomy wrote:
tyhess wrote:That is still a retarded strategy-the only thing that has come from it is me calling you out.
As you continue to play I think you will find many people employ this strategy to varying degrees. As a player I have chosen to use this method quite frequently, some think it isn't that ineffective. However, I think you will find that it does work.

At this point your lucky that noone else called you out for that. You are squezing out of a bad strategy by nobody else putting pressure on you.

Thyroidectomy wrote:
And it doesn't matter if you don't think you were calling us idiots. What matters is that that was how it came out.
But it seems no one else thinks as much!
Ok, I thought that's what you meant, but now you've isuccessfully in my book defended yourself. I thought you were calling us idiots; guess noone else thinks that.
Thyroidectomy wrote:
If your going to call out only one person, that makes you look like the lyncher.
I'm willing to risk it if it helps me gather information.
Like I said, your getting lucky. Most other players would be calling you out for that. Theres 2 players not posting at this point. Your getting lucky.
Thyroidectomy wrote:
If you would call out IH, who has posted once, or Tornado who hasn't posted in two pages, it would be different. But you haven't
You could instead make the logical connection that if I. I use this as a means of gathering information and II. I haven't stated that as a reason for voting jdodge for quite some time, that III. this reasoning was a start, but it later was replaced by a more solid foundation and an attempt to provoke reactions.

I'm not getting any reaction from Jdodge, partly because he's a solid player and partly because he has a rather useless playstyle on day ones. You were being genuinely scummy, which justifies a switch.
You gathered absolutely no info on Jdodge by calling everybody else out for not killing him. I called you out for it-I was actively hunting scum, mind you- and now people are attacking me. I, unlike you, have been posting actual info to help the town.

And your saying Jdodge is a solid player?? At this point he's added as much info as you and IH!!!!!(ie nothing)

Thyroidectomy wrote:
And what's up with "No,No, no. Bad Carrotcake". It seems like yet agian you state something with no information. Please explain something for once in the game.
I would rather have CC back up her statement first. Seeing how people phrase certain statements is another integral part of mafia.
So your saying that CC has to post info but you don't?? He did more in his 1st post for the town than you have the whole game! You keep averting my questions!

Thyroidectomy wrote:
And theres no reason to suspect that Tornado isn't the lyncher when IH has actually posted since Tornado's last post. Yet again you limit youself to one person when you could (should) be attacking more than one person.
No, I shouldn't attack more than one person. That's an inefficient way of going about things.

No, it's the smart way to do things. You call out one person for something, you have to call out a 2nd for doing the same thing. Otherwise is looks like you have an agenda that's not protown, which is what you look like.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:02 am

Post by tyhess »

.....or tornado
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:39 am

Post by tyhess »

Max wrote:But i'm not voting for him. so why would I be trying to lynch him
I don't even know what your talking about..a little confused......that doesn't really make sense to me. And you should be trying to lynch whoever is scum, not just who your voting for.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:29 am

Post by tyhess »

Max I figured out what you were talking about. You wouldn't be voting for me because it wasn't the vote to lynch. At this point anyone can be the lynchee or lyncher.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:17 am

Post by tyhess »

Thyroidectomy wrote:
tyhess wrote: At this point your lucky that noone else called you out for that. You are squezing out of a bad strategy by nobody else putting pressure on you.
"You are using a retarded strategy."
"But I'm not! Here's why:"
"See now you are just using a retarded strategy."

That makes no sense? Care to explain?
Thyroidectomy wrote:
You gathered absolutely no info on Jdodge by calling everybody else out for not killing him.
Not true. I just don't think Jdodge will respond in the ways that I would like him to, but that just means I'll have to adapt.
So what I said is true?
Thyroidectomy wrote:
I called you out for it-I was actively hunting scum, mind you- and now people are attacking me. I, unlike you, have been posting actual info to help the town.
What have you posted to help the town? Other than "He did this umm maybe he's scum!!!????"

I have been attacking you and your "lets kill him because I say so" attack. You've been attacking one of the 3 people that have been lurking and the person that attacked you. That's not really helping much.
Thyroidectomy wrote:
And your saying Jdodge is a solid player?? At this point he's added as much info as you and IH!!!!!(ie nothing)

You aren't listening.
WHY DO YOU EXPLAIN NOTHING? WHAT AM I NOT LISTENING TO? YOU HAVEN"T SAID ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!
Thyroidectomy wrote:
So your saying that CC has to post info but you don't??

But I am posting content.
No, your paraphrasing what I said to make you look bettter. You stated that CC had to post info before you would. So, your not doing what has been asked of you, a characteristic of scum.
He did more in his 1st post for the town than you have the whole game!
Thyroidectomy wrote:
I'm doing something for the town by voting the scums.
First off, nobody is confirmed scum yet, so stop throwing that word around. Go with "Who I think is scum." 2nd off, you have one vote, so you can't be voting for scum
s.
And third off your doing nothing to help the town, your defending yourself (weakly, I might add). Your not looking for scum.

Thyroidectomy wrote:
You keep averting my questions!
Yeah but see I'm not.
See above where you won't answer why CC has to answer before you do.

Thyroidectomy wrote:
Otherwise is looks like you have an agenda that's not protown, which is what you look like.
I have never claimed I felt Jdodge was lurking in the exact same way another player was lurking.

Please explain the difference.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:18 am

Post by tyhess »

Mod, please prod Tornado and IH
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:57 pm

Post by tyhess »

wow i'm stupid hahahaha
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:34 am

Post by tyhess »

well noone has been posting in like 3 days......
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:19 am

Post by tyhess »

ANYBODY?????

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”