n_n
Townie
n_n
Townie
Townie

Post Post #181 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by n_n »

so

Almost50 is trying too hard to seem like he is having fun, when he is actually nervous about being mafia because his friend is in the game. case in point this post; way too much effort was put into its phrasing and yet it still doesn't sound like he's actually trying to determine her alignment:

In post 177, Almost50 wrote:
In post 148, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 116, Postie wrote:Well it's a bit early for a question like that, but if I had to shoot someone right this second it would be Terminator, because I can't sort someone who isn't posting.

even he was on the edge of replacing ?

:igmeou:

FA; why do you keep forgetting Kraeg's Modified Greatest (Starnuck)? Why do you forget the first lesson you and I were taught in our very first mafia game with Nick coming out victorious? Haven't you learnt anything about lurkers being dangerous to ignore?

VOTE: Almost50
n_n
n_n
Townie
n_n
Townie
Townie

Post Post #183 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by n_n »

I can't tell if the juxtaposition of chilledtea's first two posts with the next two where he claims to dislike early randomness is scummy or just bad. Maybe both!

I dislike Postie for asking about the point of the question before answering, and the way in which she asked. Showed her hand too quickly if she was really trying to reaction test, and ironically it comes off as if she's making a show of scumhunting in that whole exchange.

In post 74, Gale Wing Srock wrote:

Almost50
, :)
Could you weigh in on a few things that has happened though?

This game is suffering from a lack of activity, and Lowell calls me out on being active, why do you guys think that it is not scummy is beyond me. *sigh*

Being correctly id'd as scum sure is annoying when you're trying harder than the town huh?

More seriously, I find you a little slimy for how self-aware/overly explanatory you are about certain things. e.g.

In post 101, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
Okay, lets see now.

A) Your RVS vote was of no use.
B) I wanted to see where your head is at.
C) You seem to be fence sitting.

I think I can come back to BlueTrin later.

VOTE: Postie

In post 121, Gale Wing Srock wrote:

Its Interesting how things are developing.

VOTE: Lovelygiant
n_n
n_n
Townie
n_n
Townie
Townie

Post Post #184 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by n_n »

In post 115, Almost50 wrote:OK, here's an attempt to disrupt these still waters, but first:

To the VIG (if existent): This is NOT a claim, so do NOT out yourself.

Now; a HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION to all: If YOU were the Vigilante; who would you be shooting tonight? Name ONLY ONE player.

Thank you.

P.S. Even if you think the question is funny, scummy, irrelevant ..etc. PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION.

you

This seems like such a bad way of going about this question if your goal isn't to openly rolefish, why not just ask if people were granted the power to instantly kill someone aorn who that'd be?
n_n
n_n
Townie
n_n
Townie
Townie

Post Post #191 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by n_n »

In post 189, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 183, n_n wrote:
Being correctly id'd as scum sure is annoying when you're trying harder than the town huh?

More seriously, I find you a little slimy for how self-aware/overly explanatory you are about certain things. e.g.

n_n, if you are an alt and both of you are town then its okay I guess, but if one of you is scum then its a pathetic thing to do in the game.

What?

I do not know what his problem is, nor your problem is. I was bored today and figured I would finally try out this site and wanted to get right into a game. His recent post directed at Frozen Angel seems very fake and I do not like or understand what he is doing in most of his other posts. Why the fuck would it be pathetic for me to have caught him as mafia?

You seem overly concerned with sounding town and presenting coherent thought processes to the point that they sound artificial. The posts I quoted were the main ones that bugged me. That is about as articulate as I can be about that as it is a gut feeling. I do not care to answer your specific questions.
n_n
n_n
Townie
n_n
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1130 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:57 am

Post by n_n »

In post 189, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 183, n_n wrote:

n_n, if you are an alt and both of you are town then its okay I guess, but if one of you is scum then its a pathetic thing to do in the game.

Explain to me what is over explanation, and what is required explanation.

Then explain to me why being self-aware is scummy?

Not being self-aware as town is how you get mislynched.

So basically you were so mad that I correctly called out your thought process that you accused me of cheating and caused the game to get stopped? What.
n_n
n_n
Townie
n_n
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1131 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:08 am

Post by n_n »

This was weird to read along with because the guy that stepped in for me had basically opposite opinions to me even though we (literally) had the same role
n_n
n_n
Townie
n_n
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1133 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:08 am

Post by n_n »

I do not want to play anymore on this site because I had an awful experience in this game with people like you personally attacking me for all these imaginary conniving reasons I supposedly had for trying to play here. You are actually so self centered that you think I couldn't figure out you are mafia without extra help and refuse to believe otherwise even though it is confirmed otherwise. Unbelievable.
n_n
n_n
Townie
n_n
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1134 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:16 am

Post by n_n »

Can someone explain to me what I did to be on the receiving end of all this paranoid vitriol? I just don't even.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”