Werewolves
of Wildwood Grove

Moderator: SnarkySnowman

This game has been approved for Normalcy and Balance by
Ether
Antihero
, and
Marquis

Definition of a “Normal” game can be found by clicking here: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Normal_Game

Game Status: Game Over!
Town Win!

Current Deadline:

None!

Game Events:

Golden Robster replaces golden009.

PantherPunt replaces choof.

Masquerade is lynched! Day 1 end.

PantherPunt, yessiree, and UpTooLate are killed! Day 2 start.

Rhaegar is lynched! Day 2 end.

Kelbris replaces Golden Robster.

RadiantCowbells is killed! Day 3 start.

Killthestory is lynched! Day 3 end.

Game is over! Town win!

Those still alive1) I Am Innocent **
8) emogirl123
9) Edward Elric
10) Dierfire
11) Kelbris
Golden Robster, golden009

* = prod

Those found dead
Masquerade
, a
Werewolf
, lynched Day 1.
PantherPunt
choof
, a
Town Jailkeeper
, killed Night 1.
yessiree
, a
Wildwood Grove Citizen
, killed Night 1.
UpTooLate
, a
Werewolf Jack-of-all-Trades
, killed Night 1.
Rhaegar
, a
Town Miller
, lynched Day 2.
RadiantCowbells
, a
Town 1-shot Vigilante
, killed Night 2.
Killthestory
, a
Serial Killer, and 1-shot Bulletproof
, lynched Day 3.

For the rules without the flavor, as well as win conditions of all factions, click the spoiler below:
Spoiler: Flavor Free Rules and Win Conditions
1) All site-wide rules apply.

2) You may not edit posts, or post links to game content that can be edited.
3) You may not post attempting to impersonate Chancellor Snowman, in her color
#0080FF

4) You may not post small or invisible text, or use ciphers or cryptograms, other languages, or anything of the sort.

5) This is a game, please have fun!
6) This is a game, please don’t be a dick to other players. No personal attacks please.
7) If you have a dispute with another player or the Chancellor, or believe something was said or done in error, please PM Chancellor Snowman or post in bold so that the Chancellor sees it.

8) “Day” phases will last 14 real-life days.
9) “Night” phases will last 2 real-life days.
10) Extensions will only be offered if replacements are needed, or in rare cases, if the game is active enough to warrant it.

11) All players must post at least once every 48 hours, or they will receive a prod. Prods must be responded to by posting in the game thread within 24 hours of receiving the prod, or Chancellor Snowman shall seek out a replacement.
12) 3 prods with no improvement to activity will result in a force-replacement, given someone is available to replace in.
13) V/LA must be noted in bold, along with the duration, to be exempt from prods (only for the duration of V/LA). This will be done at Chancellor Snowman’s discretion.

14) During the day, all players may vote for whom they would like to lynch. Votes and Unvotes must be done by using the vote tag. Bolded votes will be counted, but are highly discouraged.
15) Unvotes are appreciated, but not required to change your vote.
16) When a majority is reached, they player voted will be lynched.
17) If the deadline is reached without a majority, the player with the most votes will be lynched.
18) If multiple players have the same number of votes at deadline, the player who arrived at that number of votes first will be lynched. If the number of votes is 2 or less, a no-lynch shall occur.

19) No talking about the game outside of the game thread and relevant Private Topics.
20) Once you are dead, do not break the theme! You may not post anymore, at all.
21) Quoting Role PMs or PMs from the Mod is not allowed. However, you may paraphrase.
22) The Mod (Chancellor Snowman) reserves the right to amend or change rules as she sees fit.

Night Actions will be resolved with Natural Action Resolution.

Players may choose to use factional and individual abilities simultaneously, if possible.

This game has a role distribution of
9 Town
2 Werewolves
, and
1 Serial Killer

Werewolves
have daytalk.

All flavor in game - Votecounts, Lynches, Deaths, etc - is flavor only.

It is guaranteed that more than one person will have the following Role PM:
Vanilla Townie Role PM wrote:You are a
Wildwood Grove Citizen

You may vote during the day, and have no action at night.

You win when all threats to Wildwood Grove have been eliminated.

The
Werewolf
win condition is as follows:
Werewolf Win Condition wrote:You win when only the Werewolf faction remains, or nothing can prevent that from happening.

The
Serial Killer
Serial Killer Win Condition wrote:You win when you make up half of the remaining players, or nothing can prevent that from happening. Your win condition trumps the Werewolf win condition.
Last edited by SnarkySnowman on Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:54 am, edited 28 times in total.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:36 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Citizens of Wildwood Grove! You are hereby summoned to a town meeting. For those of you who do not know me, and you all should given our small numbers, I am Chancellor Snowman. Before we get down to business, there are a few rules we should remember.

1) All site-wide rules apply.

As far as posting goes, the following applies:

2) You may not edit posts, or post links to game content that can be edited.
3) You may not post attempting to impersonate Chancellor Snowman, in her color #0080FF
4) You may not post small or invisible text, or use ciphers or cryptograms, other languages, or anything of the sort.

As far as general etiquette goes, please remember the following:

5) This is a game, please have fun!
6) This is a game, please don’t be a dick to other players. No personal attacks please.
7) If you have a dispute with another player or the Chancellor, or believe something was said or done in error, please PM Chancellor Snowman or post in bold so that the Chancellor sees it.

Now, let’s get down to business. We have been a peaceful village for some time now. However, last night, in my home, I heard a bone-chilling shriek. I stared out the window of my sitting room, and saw a foul sight; by the light of the full moon, a wicked beast struck down a great man of our humble village.

Expendable Edward
, a
Wildwood Grove Citizen
, was found dead, with his Role PM in hand. It reads:

Vanilla Town Role PM wrote:You are a
Wildwood Grove Citizen

You win when all threats to Wildwood Grove have been eliminated.

The problem is clear: On the night of the full moon, every 29 or so days, we will be attacked by Werewolves. So, keep this in mind:

8) “Day” phases will last 14 real-life days.
9) “Night” phases will last 2 real-life days.
10) Extensions will only be offered if replacements are needed, or in rare cases, if the game is active enough to warrant it.

Please, as your Chancellor, I beg of you all to remain vigilant in locating these foul beasts! We know they are among us, and require you all to be present to combat this terrible enemy.

11) All players must post at least once every 48 hours, or they will receive a prod. Prods must be responded to by posting in the game thread within 24 hours of receiving the prod, or Chancellor Snowman shall seek out a replacement.
12) 3 prods with no improvement to activity will result in a force-replacement, given someone is available to replace in.
13) V/LA must be noted in bold, along with the duration, to be exempt from prods (only for the duration of V/LA). This will be done at Chancellor Snowman’s discretion.

Now, as we are not animals, we will solve this problem in an orderly manner! After our daily tasks have been completed, we will meet here, in the center of our village, to discuss, point fingers, make conjecture, and ultimately determine our own fates, by voting and hanging the ones we think are responsible for the death of Expendable Edward.

14) During the day, all players may vote for whom they would like to lynch. Votes and Unvotes must be done by using the vote tag. Bolded votes will be counted, but are highly discouraged.
15) Unvotes are appreciated, but not required to change your vote.
16) When a majority is reached, they player voted will be lynched.
17) If the deadline is reached without a majority, the player with the most votes will be lynched.
18) If multiple players have the same number of votes at deadline, the player who arrived at that number of votes first will be lynched. If the number of votes is 2 or less, a no-lynch shall occur.

So, my fellows, let us begin! As your Chancellor, I will be in charge of tallying votes (to be edited into the top post on every page), and keeping you all in line. May god be with you all!

Other rules you should all be aware of:

19) No talking about the game outside of the game thread and relevant Private Topics.
20) Once you are dead, do not break the theme! You may not post anymore, at all.
21) Quoting Role PMs or PMs from the Mod is not allowed. However, you may paraphrase.
22) The Mod (Chancellor Snowman) reserves the right to amend or change rules as she sees fit.

Night Actions will be resolved with Natural Action Resolution.

Role distribution in this game is known to be
9 Town
2 Werewolves
, and
1 Serial Killer

Players may choose to use factional and individual abilities simultaneously, if possible.

Werewolves
have Daytalk.

All flavor in game - Votecounts, Lynches, Deaths, etc - is flavor only.

It is guaranteed that more than one person will have the same Role PM as Expendable Edward.

The
Werewolf
Werewolf Win Condition wrote:You win when only the Werewolf faction remains, or nothing can prevent that from happening.

The
Serial Killer
Serial Killer Win Condition wrote:You win when you make up half of the remaining players, or nothing can prevent that from happening. Your win condition trumps the Werewolf win condition.

For a flavor-free version of rules and public information in this game, see the spoiler in the bottom of the opening post.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:42 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Well, my fellows, let us begin our deliberations. As most of you have confirmed yourself to be part of our town, we shall be underway.

Vote Count 1.1
Not Voting (12)
- I Am Innocent, Rhaegar, Masquerade, RadiantCowbells, choof, yessiree, Killthestory, emogirl123, Edward Elric, Dierfire, golden009, UpTooLate

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Deadline for Day 1 is Friday, April 8th at 11PM EST.

Mod Notes

None!
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:39 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Golden Robster replaces golden009.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:06 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

choof has requested replacement.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:32 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

PantherPunt replaces choof. Thanks!
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:26 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I will be V/LA through Sunday. I will be unable to do votecounts during that time, but will be able to handle all other mod duties. Carry on.

Also, I Am Innocent has been prodded.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:11 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Mod has returned, and I Am Innocent is being prodded.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Feel free to v/la, I Am Innocent, I won't prod activity for that. I wish you and your family the best!
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Golden Robster has been prodded. Reminder of this rule for the looming deadline of April 8th. There will likely be no extension.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:09 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Deadline will not be extended. Night deadline may be extended in the case of a replacement for Golden Robster, only by request from whomever replaces in.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:30 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 817, PantherPunt wrote:
@MOD

considering this is a plurality lynch in the last 24 hrs can we have more frequent VCs?

I'll try to keep as current on the pagetop VC's as I can, but no promises since I'm running around doing other things.

Also, Rhaegar and Masquerade are both being prodded.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Votecount 1.41, End of Day
Masquerade (6)
- Edward Elric, I Am Innocent, RadiantCowbells, PantherPunt, UpTooLate, Killthestory
[L-1]

PantherPunt (3)
- emogirl123, Masquerade, Rhaegar
[L-4]

Killthestory (2)
- Dierfire, yessiree
[L-4]

I Am Innocent (1)
- Golden Robster
[L-6]

Not Voting (0)
-
Nobody!

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Deadline for Day 1 is Friday, April 8th at 11PM EST, at the exact time of this post.

Mod Notes

Seeking a replacement for Golden Robster.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

My fellows, it is now the night of the full moon. As chancellor, I have tallied the votes, and because the moon is upon us, we must come to a decision.

The sun set through the trees, and the full moon began to rise. The town gathered in the center of the grove, and by torchlight, looked solemnly upon their friend Masquerade. Masquerade backed up a few steps, and bumped into Killthestory, who grabbed them by the shoulders, pushing them into the crowd. As the noose went around Masquerade's neck, some obscured faces looked away. In the torchlight, Masquerade writhed and became still, their eyes fading. As the moon began to rise, their skin became furred, and it was apparent.

Masquerade
, a
Werewolf
, was lynched Day 1.

Alright everyone, back to your dwellings, for the night of the full moon is upon us! Keep safe, and I shall hope to see you all alive and well in the morning, when we reconvene.

It is now Night 1. Please send all actions in by Sunday, April 10th at 11pm EST.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

As the sun rose in the town, the crowd gathered once again in the center of the grove. Chancellor Snowman, with a somewhat puzzled look on her face, stood up on her treestump and began.

Good morning, citizens of Wildwood Grove! I've good news for you all, and also some bad news. First things first, the bad news.

The Chancellor points towards the three figures, lying lifeless on the edge of the clearing. The crowd examined the first one closely.

PantherPunt
, a
Town Jailkeeper
, was killed Night 1.

The second figure was badly disfigured, though upon closer inspection, it was clear to see who it was.

yessiree
, a
Wildwood Grove Citizen
, was killed Night 1.

The final one looked much different from the others. It was covered in fur, yet held the shape of a human - clearly, the other werewolf at large.

UpTooLate
, a
Werewolf Jack-of-all-Trades
, was killed Night 1.

As you can tell by the three bodies, we may still have a problem with killers, despite having rid ourselves of the werewolf issue. So as always, let us begin our discussion. With 8 in our town, we require 5 votes to make a majority.

**Mod Note: Flavor is irrelevant and just flavor.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Votecount 2.1
Not Voting (8)
- emogirl123, Rhaegar, Killthestory, Edward Elric, I Am Innocent, RadiantCowbells, Dierfire, Golden Robster

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Deadline for Day 2 is Sunday, April 24th at 11PM EST.

Mod Notes

SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Votecount 2.3
Rhaegar (2)
- emogirl123, RadiantCowbells
[L-3]

Not Voting (6)
- Rhaegar, Killthestory, Edward Elric, I Am Innocent, Dierfire, Golden Robster

Deadline for Day 2 is Sunday, April 24th at 11PM EST.

Mod Notes

In post 1019, Rhaegar wrote:I want snarky to confirm in thread that all night actions were resolved appropriately last night. And I want him to confirm in thread that this is indeed a normal game.

All night actions were received and resolved appropriately, and this is, indeed, a normal game (see the very first post).
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Votecount 2.6, End of Day
Rhaegar (5)
- emogirl123, RadiantCowbells, Edward Elric, Rhaegar, Killthestory
[LYNCH]

Not Voting (3)
- I Am Innocent, Dierfire, Golden Robster

Mod Notes

SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Well, my friends, that didn't take long! I knew it had to be that old hermit living on the outskirts of Wildwood Grove. Give him the noose!

As Killthestory and Edward Elric put the rope around Rhaegar's neck, Rhaegar looked upon the town one last time with a mix of frustration and sadness. After all, he was just an old man trying to live a peaceful life!

Rhaegar
, a
Town Miller
, was lynched Day 2.

Now, hopefully that should do it with this serial killer nonsense. Off to bed you go, I shall see you all in the morning!

As the town wandered off to their dwellings, an ominous feeling fell over Chancellor Snowman. Could she have been wrong?

It is now Night 2. Send all actions ASAP! Deadline is Wednesday, April 13th, 11pm EST. I may start the next day early if the following two conditions are met:
1) All actions (or lack of actions) are received, and
2) Everyone has picked up the Night 2 PM.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:46 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Kelbris replaces Golden Robster.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #20) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:19 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

The sun rose in the east as usual. The birds chirped, roosters crowed, and a calm breeze wafted through the grove, as usual. Something this morning was unusual, however. As the citizens of the grove gathered in the center, they noticed they were one short. Not by tardiness, either, as RadiantCowbells was always on time, or even early, for these gatherings.

RadiantCowbells
, a
Town 1-shot Vigilante
, was killed Night 2.

We have made a grave mistake, lynching that poor old hermit yesterday. Clearly, we still have the killer in our midst, and we
must
bring them to justice. Let's get to it.

It is now Day 3. Deadline for Day 3 is Tuesday, April 26th, at 11pm EST.
Last edited by SnarkySnowman on Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:21 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Votecount 3.1
Not Voting (6)
- I Am Innocent, Dierfire, Kelbris, Killthestory, Edward Elric, emogirl123

With 6 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Mod Notes

None!
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:33 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Votecount 3.4, End of Day
Killthestory (4)
- I am Innocent, emogirl123, kelbris, Edward Elric
[LYNCH]

emogirl123 (1)
- Killthestory
[L-3]

Not Voting (1)
- Dierfire

With 6 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Mod Notes

None!
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:39 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Another day, another lynch. This time, however, the roles were reversed, as the noose was placed around Killthestory's neck. The crowd watched attentively as the man was given his final words. "I give up," he said, just before he was flung down to hell.

Killthestory
, a
1-shot Bulletproof Serial Killer
, was lynched.

My friends, it would appear as if this time, we actually got our man. All threats to our town have been eliminated, and we can return to peace.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:45 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

With that, I'd like to take a moment of silence for the following people, whose lives have been lost in attempt to rid our grove of the deadly foe.

PantherPunt
choof
, a
Town Jailkeeper
yessiree
, a
Wildwood Grove Citizen
Rhaegar
, a
Town Miller
RadiantCowbells
, a
Town 1-shot Vigilante

Additionally, I'd like to congratulate the following for surviving to see Wildwood Grove peaceful once more!

I am Innocent
, a
Wildwood Grove Citizen
emogirl123
, a
Wildwood Grove Citizen
Edward Elric
, a
Wildwood Grove Citizen
Kelbris
Golden Robster, golden009
, a
Wildwood Grove Citizen
Dierfire
, a
Town Seer

Town Wins!
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:51 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I'd like to thank you all for playing in my first modded game. Thanks to those who played, those who replaced in, and those who reviewed my setup! Here is all the info you may be wondering about.

Spoiler: Role PMs
Vanilla Town wrote:
You are a
Wildwood Grove Citizen (Vanilla Town)

You win when all threats to Wildwood Grove have been eliminated, and at least one member of the town still remains.

1-shot Vigilante wrote:
You are a
Wildwood Grove Citizen
, and a
1-shot Vigilante

You may vote during the day, and may choose to kill another player at night one time by sending me a PM with that player’s name. If the kill does not resolve, you have still used your shot, and become a regular Citizen.

You win when all threats to Wildwood Grove have been eliminated, and at least one member of the town still remains.

Miller wrote:
You are a
Wildwood Grove Citizen
, and a
Town Miller

You may vote during the day, and have no actions at night. However, if you are investigated, your investigator will think you are a Werewolf.

Jailkeeper wrote:
You are a
Wildwood Grove Citizen
, and a
Town Jailkeeper

You may vote during the day, and at night you may place someone in jail by sending me a PM with that player’s name. That player will be unable to perform any night actions, and will also be immune to being killed in the night.

Seer wrote:
You are a
Wildwood Grove Citizen
, and a
Town Seer

You may vote during the day, and at night you may use your powers to determine the alignment of one player of your choosing, by sending me a PM with that player’s name. You will then learn something of the alignment of the player you targeted, and will receive a vision (in the form of a PM from the mod) saying that "Player is a Werewolf" or "Player is not a Werewolf".

Werewolf wrote:
You are a
Werewolf

You may vote during the day, and may talk to your fellow Werewolf, <player>, at any time in the <private topic>. At night, you and your teammate may choose to kill one person, and which of you will perform the kill. This will be done by posting, in bold, “Kill: Player” in the private topic.

You win when only the Werewolf faction remains, or nothing can prevent that from happening.

Jack-of-all-Trades Werewolf wrote:
You are a
Werewolf
, and
Jack-of-all-Trades (Strongman, Vanilla Cop)

You may vote during the day, and may talk to your fellow Werewolf, <player>, at any time in the <private topic>. At night, you and your teammate may choose to kill one person, and which of you will perform the kill. This will be done by posting, in bold, “Kill: Player” in the private topic.

Additionally, you have the following one-shot abilities:
You may channel your strength and kill anyone through any protection or roleblocking (1-shot Strongman).
You may investigate one player to determine whether or not they are a vanilla townie. You will receive “Vanilla” or “Not Vanilla”.

You may use these abilities in the private topic in the same manner as you would perform a kill - by bolding the ability in the private topic (Investigate: Player or Strongman: Player).

You win when only the Werewolf faction remains, or nothing can prevent that from happening.

Serial Killer wrote:

You are a self-aligned
Serial Killer
, and
1-shot Bulletproof

You may vote during the day, and at night you may choose a player to kill by sending me a PM with that player’s name. Additionally, you are immune to the first attempt anyone may make at your life (1-shot Bulletproof).

You win when you make up half of the remaining players, or nothing can prevent that from happening. Your win condition trumps the Werewolf win condition.

Spoiler: Night Actions
Night 1 actions:

PantherPunt jails emogirl123
Killthestory kills yessiree
Dierfire investigates Golden Robster
RadiantCowbells kills UpTooLate
UpTooLate strongman kills PantherPunt

Results:
emogirl123 is jailed.
PantherPunt is dead.
yessiree is dead.
UpTooLate is dead.
Dierfire receives "Golden Robster is not a Werewolf"

Night 2 actions:

Killthestory kills RadiantCowbells
Dierfire investigates I am Innocent.

Results:
RadiantCowbells is dead.
Dierfire receives "I am Innocent is not a Werewolf"

The dead thread is here:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=66052

Werewolf private topic:
<To be released upon the werewolves allowing this>
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:55 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 1152, emogirl123 wrote:What would be the result if Dierfire investigates the serial killer?

"Player is not Werewolf" - this was my one "grey" role, where instead of town/not town, Seer gets WW/Not WW.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:03 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 1156, emogirl123 wrote:
In post 1154, SnarkySnowman wrote:"Player is not Werewolf" - this was my one "grey" role, where instead of town/not town, Seer gets WW/Not WW.

A Cop (or Seer) in a Normal game must return the same results for all non-town roles (excluding Godfather or Investigation-Immune Serial Killer) and for a Miller.

Since SK is not town, wouldn't that break normalcy?

It's greylist, but not explicitly not normal. There's no mod trickery here, though, Dierfire was well aware of his role's limitations, etc.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #28) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:42 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I mean, I was not expecting both werewolves to be gone by the start of Day 2. That was kind of a surprise which made the investigative role needless xD
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

By preventing you from rolling vig? ;)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”