Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #87 (isolation #0) » Mon May 30, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 36, inspectorscout wrote:lol s!ck scumhunting 30 mins after game started
In post 40, inspectorscout wrote:
In post 38, Sickofit1138 wrote:
In post 36, inspectorscout wrote:lol s!ck scumhunting 30 mins after game started
im still rvsing lol
i know you are silly, i was being sarcastic
In post 47, inspectorscout wrote:i have a feeling this is going to be one of those 100+ pages games soo uhh

2 questions for everyone:
1: why did you choose ur username?
2: how many times did you play as scum so far? estimate if you played too much scum ur like scumlord
In post 54, inspectorscout wrote:type my name right before saying its lame O_o
thats so scum i might almost change my vote
This is scum VOTE: inspectorscout

So are Firebringer and Nahdia
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #179 (isolation #1) » Tue May 31, 2016 2:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Inspector/Fire/Nahdia/Cooldog/?/?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #241 (isolation #2) » Tue May 31, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Inspectorstout/Firebringer/Nahdia/Cooldog/Necrrogirl/?
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #278 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I understood perfectly
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #286 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Fake townslip
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #297 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Inspectorstout/Firebringer/Nahdia/Cooldog/Necrrogirl/sickofit

VOTE: sick

gg no re
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #359 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 357, Dwlee99 wrote:I reserve the right to say I told you so when someone inevitably comes into the thread, hammers, and sickofit flips town.
Wait is sickofit an alt
Ew
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #392 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Necrogirl

Almost certain this is scum
In post 53, Necrogirl wrote:well in answer to those questions

1. Necrogirl just sounds cool and has a nice ring to it I think.
2. I've only played twice on this site so far, this is my first game outside of road to rome, one of the 2 games was as scum.
In post 240, Necrogirl wrote:well it's proven that Kappy is a doublevoter, if they are scum they are simply too big a risk to keep in the game since they can hammer more easily, therefore they get my vote for now

Vote: Kappa
In post 347, Necrogirl wrote:hmm i'm not quite sure why everyone is convinced sickofit is scum, doesn't look like anything i'll say can change your mind though.
Entire ISO, RQS, doubtcasting a doublevoter and a paltry defense of obvscum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #400 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Cool, join me on necrogirl
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #413 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 411, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 209, Kappy wrote:If I were a scum doublevoter, that would seem a bit OP since with 6 scum, we likely already will be having multiple nightkills.
I think it was this post
You didn't make that connection yourself?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1032 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

GG, thanks Shea for modding, I enjoyed this game, my scumhunting felt a lot less futile and I had fun even spectating because despite us lynching anti-town each day it was still up in the air who would win

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”