Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3383 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3379, Infinity 324 wrote:Welcome! You replaced into a scumslot.
LIAR!

I am Nero Cain, Lord of scumhunters.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3384 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also nilla
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3385 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh popcorn to math

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3390 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, you lied that I was in a scumslot. Why would town lie?

but in all seriousness I don't think the 8 posts on this page are a good indication of town or scum.

So no one has died yet?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3393 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Whats "that"?

Why are you so interested in weather or not scum have day chat?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3397 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

thought this is dumb.
In post 3333, Infinity 324 wrote:why is what I posted more likely to come from scum with daychat is makes no sense
I'll ask point blank, are you an encryptor or have a hood with day chat or something? Otherwise I have to side with Math, you bringing up daychat out of the blue seems odd and looks like a slip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3400 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Math, what made you bring up daychat?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3403 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What was Kurois flip and who pushed it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3404 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3402, MathBlade wrote:Both Dunn and infinity were on a similar wavelength almost too similar.
Sounds like someone is getting shadowed.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3570 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3407, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3404, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3402, MathBlade wrote:Both Dunn and infinity were on a similar wavelength almost too similar.
"Getting shadowed"?
I think sometimes scum will pick a player and parrot what they say. This really fucks me over 'cause I have a tendency to town read players who think like me.
In post 3410, Chumba wrote:
In post 3403, Nero Cain wrote:What was Kurois flip and who pushed it?
Why did you ask about kuroi specifically?
I knew Mollie was the night kill 'cause I was going to replace her but then KTS told me the slot got shot. The op has a link the night 1 start so I knew why the others died.
In post 3436, Infinity 324 wrote:Also can you link me to a game where scum was tunneling that wasn't you.
What is the point of this?
In post 3558, Infinity 324 wrote:Titus is town. Let's lynch nero.
you are conf biasing me so hard. If you are town you shouldn't do this, if you are scum-carry on.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3576 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3532, Infinity 324 wrote:Titus not making sense is a towntell
In post 3572, Infinity 324 wrote:PEdit: @Mathblade can you give good example of titus being stubborn/using unorthodox logic as town please
Why the hell are you asking for this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3578 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3575, Infinity 324 wrote:Math has actually played with titus before, and I haven't. From what I've read of titus's games
You haven't played with her but have read her games and you know her meta yet you need to ask about it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3579 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok that makes some sense but why can't you just do it...why do you need Math to prove your point to Chumba?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3582 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

*she

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3584 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

soon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3746 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

jk is doc+rb

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3751 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3594, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3582, Nero Cain wrote:*she
I actually respond to either. The fact you put she when my pronoun is they makes me wonder: Are you an alt? Do I know you from somewhere?
I'm hurt that you don't remember playing together. I've always thought you were "Titus' sister".

I've admittedly been fairly lazy, prob 'cause its in the 90's and my apartment feels like a fucking Sauna.

My gut says we should lynch Infinity. I think his whole "Titus being dumb is a towntell" but asking Math to back him up just rubs me the wrng way. It feels like he knows that Titus was town more so then believing that dumb Titus=town. I also think he's going about things ass backward. Like he's more interested in proving that Titus is town then trying to get Chumba to move his vote to one of his scum reads so it looks like he's trying to get town cred.

If that's correct then I'm at

Infinity

Nero
Titus
Chumba

with

Math
Murder
Dunn
Chilled

Unless Math is bussing here it makes me think she's town. Which leaves Murder Dunn and Chilled. All I remember from Murder is shouting that he wanted to lynch me while they both voted the path of least resistance in Dunn so him and Infinity are on the same page it looks like. Are they scum together pushing the same thing 'cause scum "wouldn't do that." Is Murder scum who is parroting town Infinity (barf!). I vaugly remember something about Murder's claim making him town but he's a vt so....ok? Dunn' whole giving up on the game could easily be a scum ploy to coast but I don't really want to vote with Infinity unless he some how miraculously flips town. Has chilled even posted since I replaced in?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3754 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Infinity

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4002 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I was/an voting infinity while catching up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4006 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Know this: If I vote Dunn and he flips town and you don't kill me tonight I will spend all day trying to lynch you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4007 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think he's null leaning scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4010 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4008, Titus wrote:
In post 4006, Nero Cain wrote:Know this: If I vote Dunn and he flips town and you don't kill me tonight I will spend all day trying to lynch you.
Who is you here?

And Math's pulling a Titus from XMen as conftown. Very annoying. Let's lynch Dunn.
infinity.

I'd be ok lynching Dunn but I should finish these last 3 or 4 pages and finish my post. Really, Infinity trying to rush a Dunn lynch doesn't give you any alarm bells?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4012 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

actully its more like 8 pages but I'll still be done within the hour.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4015 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Didn't you have me as scum, what changed?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4021 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe we should just lynch infinity?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4025 (isolation #25) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think infinity scum=town titus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4027 (isolation #26) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Are you going to support me on a infinity lynch if Dunn flips town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4029 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3765, Infinity 324 wrote:
This is pretty good reasoning
but there are a couple things here.
Don't placate me scum.
In post 3776, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 3775, Chumba wrote:Why you are asking me what a gunslinger is when you are the gunslinger?
QFT
:igmeou:

As far as I realize there's not an actual gunslinger role. I vaguely remember being in a game where the VIG was called a gunslinger but I think GS is a term used mainly off site so I don't like Infinity trying to throw heat on.
In post 3788, Chumba wrote:Can 3 Mafia and a SK exsist?
Yes, if the setup is bad.
In post 3890, Infinity 324 wrote:and titus probably is too
For someone that was hard town reading Titus this sure is an interesting word choice when there was some talk of flipping Titus.
In post 3953, chilledtea wrote:Well that was dumb.

VOTE : Dunnstral
really bro? I'd be ok with flipping you based just on this. Like, I haven't really been a beacon of activity but I've put in alot more effort. I better see more from you when I get to ISOs.
In post 3765, Infinity 324 wrote: Can you answer this please
In post 3572, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 3570, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3407, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3404, Nero Cain wrote:
"Getting shadowed"?
I think sometimes scum will pick a player and parrot what they say. This really fucks me over 'cause I have a tendency to town read players who think like me.
Why was this your first thought?
In post 3558, Infinity 324 wrote:Titus is town. Let's lynch nero.
you are conf biasing me so hard. If you are town you shouldn't do this, if you are scum-carry on.
This seems like a bit of an overreaction. Have you even seen the arguments to why I think you're scum?

Do you have any reads so far?
also can you give your top 3 scumreads in order please
I don't think alot of town players usually agree with each other. It does happen but I think the simpler explanation is that scum is shadowing.

I'm p sure that your argument is that you don't like KAAG's interactions with Kuroi.

As of 3751 its you, Dunn, cat. Now that I've read a little it might be you, Dunn, chilled. You are free to argue that my reads are not concrete and they aren't 'cause only scum have concrete reads. I also really dislike this 'cause I've seen the same argument from scum, where they ask me to restate things that I've already said.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4030 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe Dunn is getting bussed here hrmmm...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4036 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

*head explodes*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4038 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4042 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like, Idk. My underlining feeling is that Infinity is buddying Titus. Math could maybe be a x-shot sk but even if she were that's not an immediate threat. OR says Chumba is town so if Math is town and Infinity is scum that means the last scum is in murder, chilled and Dunn.

Intent to Hammer

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4043 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll vote Dunn, but we are flipping infinity tomorrow unless Math has a shot and wants to kill him for us.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4047 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you make me sad Math

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4050 (isolation #34) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you'll have to remind me why Dunn goon=chumba scum, is it that Chumba CCed his scum buddy for town cred thing?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4057 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who is Dunn voting?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4071 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@math like If you were in my position what would you do? Unless you've changed your mind we both want infinity flipped the most.

Chumba is scum reading Titus and Infinity.
Dunn is scum reading Titus and infinity but won't even't vote infinity to save himself.
Titus is scum reading Dunn and ????
Cat is scum reading Dunn and me.
infinity is scumreading Dunn and me.
Chilled is scumreading Dunn and ???.

It seems like the only viable lynches today are Dunn and Infinity. So what, hold out for an infinity lynch? I don't really care enough to keep Dunn alive and someone is going to have to switch and I'm willing to be the swing vote otherwise nothing will get done. If I catch flak for it so be it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4074 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4069, MathBlade wrote:But Nero throwing shade
When did that happen?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4080 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4076, Infinity 324 wrote:I swear to god nero if you find a way out of this bus....
can't bus as town bro

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4090 (isolation #39) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I will hammer @ 9ishCST. It is 7:20CST now. Get your final posts in.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4207 (isolation #40) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4123, Infinity 324 wrote:The lynch isn't even inevitable because you and mathblade refused to vote dunn
Actully, I was going to hammer Dunn until you unvoted.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4271 (isolation #41) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4268, Titus wrote:but Math, Infinity, Murder, Nero are
all transparently not group scum
Are you saying that you believe that Math is an SK or just saying that we aren't linked to Kuroi?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4309 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Dunn

though its not hammer 'cause like Infinity unvoted.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4315 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

murder hammered?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4320 (isolation #44) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

can't tell if a bus/distancing atempt or if Infinity is trying to get last minute town cred...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4322 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4319, Titus wrote:Really, you'd have to be functionally stunted or scum to think that was a hammer.
shut up I've been up all night.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4324 (isolation #46) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or we could just you know...flip infinity.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4327 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

murder won't do infinity, i think. We need a flip 'cause we are just going round and round in circles. I'll leave my vote on Dunn for now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4333 (isolation #48) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so I'm scumreading Infinity, Chilled is, Titus is, Dunn is and Chumba is and Math might still be.....OMG i'M GETTING LYNCH LYNCH i WANTED. sO HYPe.

Vote:Infinity

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4336 (isolation #49) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you discount the possibility that he's scum that pushed Dunn and then hop off right before he gets hammered for town cred?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4362 (isolation #50) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Dunn

him or infinity, get it done.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4418 (isolation #51) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4382, MURDERCAT wrote:whereas if Dunn flips town I feel like I know a lot more
What more will you know?
In post 4392, Infinity 324 wrote:Like, the fact that you won't even consider the possibility that I am town shows how confirmation biased you are.
this is p funny considering you are doing the same thing to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4436 (isolation #52) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you do know that there was a time period before Infinity unvoted that I could have hammered.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4441 (isolation #53) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't even know when deadline is. I'll do either Dunn or Infinity, I don't think I want anything else.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4522 (isolation #54) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4466, Infinity 324 wrote:Nero, what do you think about chilled and the setup in general (we have a dead cop, a claimed 1-shot BP, a claimed doctor, a claimed 2-shot vig, and a dead goon)

I think strongman + RB is the only combination of mafia PR's that makes that balanced

We could do the points system again if people want...
In alot of the larges I play have similarish roles. Its mod induced WIFOM. Does that not happen in minis? If it was a full bulletproof I'd be onboard but I don't understand why you don't think an x-shot BP and a doc can coexist.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4532 (isolation #55) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In case you haven't been reading here's a recap.

Infinity pushed Dunn then argued that I and Dunn were scum together and wanted me to bus. As of several pages ago, Dunn + Infinity were the only viable lynches today and thus I agreed to consolidate on Dunn. In the eleventh hour Infinity unvoted Dunn and since has been trying to get anyone BUT dunn lynched.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4537 (isolation #56) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4527, Infinity 324 wrote:Nero: Is 1-shot BP that different from normal BP? I doubt scum whose kill failed would just try the same kill again
Is this even a real question?
In post 4529, Infinity 324 wrote:Also nero: you didn't answer about what you think of chilled-scum.
I did if you read between the lines. I think its plenty possible for a doc + 1shot BP to coexist. I do wish he'd post alittle more and POE makes me think town 'cause youscum + wichever of Dunn or Murder is your buddy makes 3.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4548 (isolation #57) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am like super duper sure there is a big difference between full BP and 1shot...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4557 (isolation #58) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

a full BP is still passive?

Are you just arguing for the sake of arguing?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4564 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Chumba have you seen a game with more than 1 town protection role?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4565 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4562, Titus wrote:
In post 4557, Nero Cain wrote:a full BP is still passive?

Are you just arguing for the sake of arguing?
God, Mollie has never been more right on policy lynches.
you want me pled?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4571 (isolation #61) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like Infinity is just keeping this day phase going for no real reason and I think thats super scummy/anti-town. He's scum and needs to die. The only question FMPOV is weather or not he was bussing Dunn.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4578 (isolation #62) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4573, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4571, Nero Cain wrote:I feel like Infinity is just keeping this day phase going for no real reason and I think thats super scummy/anti-town. He's scum and needs to die. The only question FMPOV is weather or not he was bussing Dunn.

Alternatively you're keeping the game phase going on by not voting Titus.
Titus isn't at L1? And like I had already agreed to compromise on you and Infinity made that impossible so like, trying to push back on me makes no sense when he is the reason this game day is still ongoing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4591 (isolation #63) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4586, MURDERCAT wrote:C H I L L E D A N D N E R O A R E S C U M
you wish Dragon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4594 (isolation #64) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4555, Titus wrote:It's Chilled/Nero/Math/Chumba/Murdercat as town.

Dunn/Infinity scum. Ty. Gn.
this is prob correct though I don't have a town read on murder and I'm not sure why others do but a Dunn/Infinity team makes Murder town via POE so eh...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4603 (isolation #65) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4596, MURDERCAT wrote:Because I was on Kuroi since post 100.
And I shouldn't think it was a bus 'cause _______________.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4609 (isolation #66) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4600, Titus wrote:So, how do we get through to my other half, Nero
Math?

IDK.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4614 (isolation #67) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Infinity-weren't you calling Titus scum a few pages ago? Man you are so flip floppy. Are you sure you are not a talking pancake?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4619 (isolation #68) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4612, Titus wrote:
In post 4609, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4600, Titus wrote:So, how do we get through to my other half, Nero
Math?

IDK.
Well, how would you get through to me?
I'd present my case and then yell at you. Mayhaps you can blackmail her, threaten to not invite her to thanksgiving unless she votes Dunn.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4683 (isolation #69) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Its unlocked so I guess this has started.

vote: infinity 324

I honestly don't see myself voting anyone else. I guess no more votes to avoid a quick hammer but its a scum lynch so who cares?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4692 (isolation #70) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4687, Chumba wrote:Deuces. This site sucks btw. Good riddance
:(

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4702 (isolation #71) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

:(

What made you change your mind on Infinity?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4705 (isolation #72) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Is Murder your biggest town read now?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4723 (isolation #73) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

infinity, why did you unvote?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4725 (isolation #74) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok? Doesn't mean you had to unvote....just seems odd to me. So if he chose Titus you'd vote her or Chumba?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4727 (isolation #75) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think its fucking stupid.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4730 (isolation #76) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes to both

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4732 (isolation #77) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the problem with your plan is that Infinity isn't town. This means that either murder or chilled is his buddy. If its a murder/infinity team he'll not vote himself so we will prob lynch chilled. We flip chilled scum great.

We go into night.

Well I'm not dying 'cause Murder/iNFINITY HAVE BEEN MISCUM READING ME FROM BEFORE i REPLACED IN. So I'm the only choice for a mislynch without Infinity having to do an odd little dance.
You won't b/c in Infinity's 2 dozen flip fops he's town reading you again and I assume you'll go for this same proxy thing.
And Murder won't.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4733 (isolation #78) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4731, MURDERCAT wrote:Nero do you think it is infinity/chilled?
yes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4736 (isolation #79) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Isn't it 4 to lynch? me, you, murder and infinity makes 4.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4737 (isolation #80) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Do you still town read me btw?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4739 (isolation #81) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4732, Nero Cain wrote:Well I'm not dying 'cause Murder/iNFINITY HAVE BEEN MISCUM READING ME FROM BEFORE i REPLACED IN
though Infinity can't "misread me" since he's scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4743 (isolation #82) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

??????

Chumba can count and see that we are 4?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4747 (isolation #83) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4744, Titus wrote:Murder, with all due respect, a chilled lynch becomes impossible if I answer that.
not really, unless you are reading murder as scum now I or Infinity has to vote Chilled.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4750 (isolation #84) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4746, Titus wrote:
In post 4743, Nero Cain wrote:??????

Chumba can count and see that we are 4?
Right, but a 4 lynch on Chilled requires a bussing scum. Remember Chumba is town on the sidelines.

We lynch Chilled.

Is Infinity going to self vote? Is Nero (supposing Chilled is town)?
you mean tomorrow? tommorow it'll be 3 to lynch.

(watch Titus flip on me if she hasn't already for realizing Chumba makes the only sense as a kill)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4752 (isolation #85) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4740, MURDERCAT wrote:Nero why do you think Titus is town?
part of it is gut and part of is that I think Infinity was buddying her.

Do you think Infinity has been buddying her or do you think thier scum reading each other off and on is a distancing attempt?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4758 (isolation #86) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm feeling lazy atm so I can write up a case on you later.

So lets compare notes. You show me yours and I'll show you mine.

A town you requires both scum being in Chilled, Titus, Murder. I mean I guess its not impossible but I really don't think so.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4760 (isolation #87) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I still say Infinity is scum. I'm not incapable of being fooled by Titus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4770 (isolation #88) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

before you vote will you hear out my infinity case? I'll be up tonight/tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4776 (isolation #89) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why not just talk about your reads now instead and try to get him to vote who you want instead of trying to get him to change his mind later on?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4788 (isolation #90) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@Chumba would you be willing to vote Infinity with me?

@Murder *obv towns it up* but in all seriousness I feel like I'm getting setup for a mislynch if Chilled does flip scum or perhaps Chilled is the mislynch of the day. Do you still scumread chilled?

@titus is this associative case the "Chumba CCed his scum buddy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4828 (isolation #91) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Stop trying to rush me into a hammer. I'll either hammer when or explain why I don't want to hammer.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4830 (isolation #92) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm pretty sure you are scum as I don't see why town would be rushing me to hammer. I just haven't figured out if you are bussing Chilled or if he's the end game mislynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4833 (isolation #93) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Was I dunns scumbuddy? no and I'm not chilled eithers

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4834 (isolation #94) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4832, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 4683, Nero Cain wrote:I guess no more votes to avoid a quick hammer but its a scum lynch so who cares?
This attitude doesn't fit with your current attitude
that was said about you but nice try at misrepping me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4838 (isolation #95) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

There is a HUGE difference between me not caring if you get quickhammered 'cause I think you are scum and me being all wary that you want a qh on chilled. Like I can't even see how you'd think this is the same thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4839 (isolation #96) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

thank god I didn't hammer. Its a Titus/infinity team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4841 (isolation #97) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Titus

Chilled should vote Titus but Infinity won't hammer 'cause they are a team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4842 (isolation #98) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4840, Titus wrote:Why the reversal on chilled Nero?
I said I wanted to read an I didn't like how Infinity was trying to pressure me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4845 (isolation #99) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I was just showing him how silly his "logic" is. Are you going to vote infinity with me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4847 (isolation #100) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

just like you won't "bus" Titus, right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4852 (isolation #101) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

your reasons are shit hence why I've been thinking it was you buddying her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4854 (isolation #102) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

nope don't trust you Titus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4859 (isolation #103) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am town but Titus and Infinity are trying to pressure me into a Chilled lynch and I don't like it one bit. I had thought that Infinity was buddying Titus but now I'm kinda thinking theyy are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4861 (isolation #104) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that's bullshit. Town vote who they think is scum all the time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4863 (isolation #105) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

bah, its you and Titus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4864 (isolation #106) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

wich is why you killed Math since she was scumreading you two. Like I compromised on Dunn and then you to figured you could get me to vote Chilled. Nice try guys.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4869 (isolation #107) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I was already convinced that Infinity was scum and thus possibly bussing chilled so this stuff about how I didn't see Chumba voting you as a problem is totes junk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4872 (isolation #108) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

great vote Titus with the rest of the town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4874 (isolation #109) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am yea, If you think its chilled/Titus chilled would have to bus sooo...idk what you wanna do.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4876 (isolation #110) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think Infinity would vote Titus either.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4879 (isolation #111) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ha!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4890 (isolation #112) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4883, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 4804, Infinity 324 wrote:Titus is town because her taking stances that are more difficult for other people to understand doesn't benefit scum and shows that she came up with her logic herself. I also found her analysis on d2 very difficult to fake.
This is all I got for titus
really bro? didn't you have a whole slew of reasons earlier? Why only one now?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4993 (isolation #113) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

GG scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5003 (isolation #114) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4998, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 4993, Nero Cain wrote:GG scum
Lol at nero coming in and not pretending to have any doubts about me and titus both hard townclaiming

Lynch this tomorrow.
In post 4997, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 4993, Nero Cain wrote:GG scum
This is a scum claim, IMO
no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5005 (isolation #115) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I mean game is over so whatever.

I can read my own pm. I'm town doe.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5008 (isolation #116) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

even if Chilled is scum that still means one of you or Titus are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5010 (isolation #117) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

well its still over 'cause I'm still inline to be the next days mislynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5012 (isolation #118) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why the fuck would Titus not kill Chumba?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5034 (isolation #119) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Still think its Titus. I'll begrudgingly agree that Insanity is town. This is mainly to let you guys know that I'm still here and I'll be posting it up when I get more time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5039 (isolation #120) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5036, Titus wrote:That's why it's begrudgingly. He knows he'll never get a mislynch on you due to yesterday.
A+ use of strongly worded bullshit here. Like the guy already thinks I'm scum and thus is probs going to vote me as soon as you vote me (unless Murder unvotes) but I mean...trying to put it in his mind that I'm upset that I can't vote him is just silly and pointed and
NOT
something I expect from town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5040 (isolation #121) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh...the reason that its begrudgingly 'cause I don't like being wrong and you know that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5041 (isolation #122) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5035, Infinity 324 wrote:Did you miss the part where I'm confirmed town

:headdesk:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5042 (isolation #123) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5027, Titus wrote:once I began thinking Chumba was highly unreasonable town
This is actually a large reason why I think you are scum. Like you having this sudden epiphany that Chumba was town seems pretty unlike the town Titus was all know and hate outside of Drixx, Fire and Ika.

Although Infinity is just going to scream WIFOM!!! me killing Chumba is downright stupid.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5043 (isolation #124) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5022, Infinity 324 wrote:Titus's play just doesn't make sense as scum. She hardbusses kuroi d2, kuroi claims doctor, chumba counterclaims doctor. She then uses moonlogic to make a push on chumba, but doesn't seem to be trying very hard to convince people to vote chumba and continues the push long after it's clear chumba isn't getting lynched.
Are we reading the same game here? Like this makes a ton of sense from a scum POV. Firstly, scum bus and Titus has bussed. Like its been awhile but I remember a game where she was spouting her self meta about being anti bussing but actually bussed or had been bussing her scumbuddies in the past and then claimed that she doesn't bus or anymore...but the point is scum are more than capable of bussing so I'm not really sure why you say she couldn't have bussed Kuroi. Chumba was town so her pushing on Chumba again makes perfect sense as scum. Infact, I said this earlier but town Titus wouldn't have backed down on her Chumba read and would have tried harder to lynch him.

vote:Titus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5044 (isolation #125) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5022, Infinity 324 wrote:avoid the no kill which is basically an instant loss.
a no kill isn't an insta loss. As long as scum is not lynched they can kill the next night and win the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5058 (isolation #126) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Did you ever meta me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5062 (isolation #127) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

*facepalm*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5065 (isolation #128) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5064, Infinity 324 wrote:Nero, acting like I'm an idiot is not helping you convince me of anything.
I'm not?

I just find it odd that you didn't meta me and given that you are town it just makes me angry.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5069 (isolation #129) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ Titus effectively claiming to be playing to her scum meta.
In post 5067, Titus wrote:Hard to answer as I am not scum
I also think this is kinda bullshit. Like it feels off but I don't really know how to explain it. Everything seemed to work out fine for you so why change anything?

For me, I would have lynched Chilled and killed Infinity as a Chumba/Murder would give me a better chance than a Infinity/Murder.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5070 (isolation #130) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5049, Infinity 324 wrote:Nero, you seem to know titus well. Why did you think she was town before?
I mainly thought you were buddying her and POE.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5071 (isolation #131) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5052, Infinity 324 wrote:@Nero, explain to me why scum titus would tunnel on chumba who was clearly never getting lynched
Well why wouldn't she? Like, ok...if she tunnels players that are going to get lynched she is going to get more flak for tunneling on nothing but town. And its a kinda townTitus like but then again I don't think townTitus would have let up. Why do you think she wouldn't have tunneled townChumba as scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5072 (isolation #132) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5055, Infinity 324 wrote:Nero, can you link to a game where titus bussed her buddies?
I can't think of one off hand except maybe the one that I talked about a little earlier.
In post 5043, Nero Cain wrote:Firstly, scum bus and Titus has bussed. Like its been awhile but I remember a game where she was spouting her self meta about being anti bussing but actually bussed or had been bussing her scumbuddies in the past and then claimed that she doesn't bus or anymore
I don't remember which game it was, maybe Titus does but its from months if not years ago. All I remember is there was a big discussion about her scum meta. If its really that important to you I can look through my game list when I'm a little more awake.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5074 (isolation #133) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5047, Infinity 324 wrote:Nero, why should I townread you?
'cause I ain't lying about being town but honestly I think you (and Murder) need to stop conf biasing. Like even if you don't agree with the conclusions I've made I feel like you can look in my ISO and see my attempted game solving.
Why should I scumread titus other than her changing her chumba read?
You mean besides the fact that she's claiming to use her scum meta but putting a spin on it? I think townTitus would have continued to believe she was right on Chumba (wich I guess is kinda similar to her changing her her chumba read) I think her scumread on me is super convenient and her reasons are p silly. I know you'll say its WIFOM but everyone that has died (atleast the last two nights) suspected Titus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5076 (isolation #134) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5067, Titus wrote:In general, I protect my buddies unless unavoidable. I try not to piss people off and
get others to do my dirty work
thats exactly what she's doing to you and Murder.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5099 (isolation #135) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5081, Titus wrote:Yeah, that's what you're doing is cherrypicking.
that's not what cherrypicking is. I think its a fairly accurate description of your last two day phases.
In post 5082, Infinity 324 wrote:Nero, does titus usually moonlogic as scum?
idk, though generally I think its a Titus tell and thats all.

In post 5082, Infinity 324 wrote:Also, have you used WIFOM for your late game kills as scum in the past, or have you only killed people that suspected you?
I kill folks that suspect me/my teammates. I also use early kills as PR hunting until I know the setup.
In post 5095, MURDERCAT wrote:Then I was paranoid so I thought that she was bussing a useless teammate to try and win the next day but I don't really think that makes sense.
I don't see why you don't think she'd buss Chilled when bussing Chilled got her A) a ton of town cred B) my potential mislynch on a silver platter

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5106 (isolation #136) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5100, Infinity 324 wrote:ero, you don't think that killing me would raise eyebrows if you were scum?
Maybe. Like IDK. Math suspected you and Titus, Chumba suspected Titus and ??? I don't know how much them died played a factor in having others scum read you/Titus. I can speak for myself here and I did think the Math shot came from a you and/or titus group and I think the Chumba kill does make a ton of sense as a scumTitus kill. I know WIFOM but NKA is also a thing.

Also, why would titus bus so readily on d2 and d4, I know you said she can, but what is the actual motivation if not very many people know her meta?
bussing gets you town read. Chilled was a liability so getting him bussed to setup my mislynch seems like a perfectly valid strategy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5107 (isolation #137) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5102, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 19, Nero Cain wrote:Titus is town when she has very strange reasons for suspecting those players and
refuses to budge.
Ok this describes titus's play this game, she tunneled chumba for
all day 3
. I mean she did change her read eventually, but still
but she still budged.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5112 (isolation #138) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

When I get back home Murder.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5126 (isolation #139) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I would just like to clarify that I was not in the game on n2.

Infinity, do you think the Math and Chumba kills point to Titus scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5127 (isolation #140) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5111, Titus wrote:Now, the math kill. Math is loud, obnoxious and
wrong
I like how you are trying to claim the Math was wrong about you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5129 (isolation #141) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5128, Infinity 324 wrote:Who would you have shot n3 as scum other than math?
murder

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5131 (isolation #142) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, she was conf town bro besides maybe a little sk paranoia

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5134 (isolation #143) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think it really matters in what order they die in. They were both scumreading Titus and thus they had to be gone before today. Why do you think the order matters?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5138 (isolation #144) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3995, MathBlade wrote:Because Titus is scum.
In post 3977, MathBlade wrote:Titus is scum to me.
There's others but yeah...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5140 (isolation #145) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

thats why I thought it was you/Titus. She was scumreading both of you guys.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5143 (isolation #146) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5141, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't believe you. You didn't say it was me/titus until we tried to get you to hammer chilled.
You don't believe anything I say so...
In post 4760, Nero Cain wrote:I still say Infinity is scum. I'm not incapable of being fooled by Titus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5149 (isolation #147) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5142, Infinity 324 wrote:Don't see the titus narrative of bus d2 --> tunnel on town who never is getting lynched --> bus d4.
And like what repercussions would a scumTitus face by tunneling Chumba? Basically none so I don't see why you couldn't see scum doing that when its not advancing the gamestate at all and she's not getting flack for it.

If you look at day 2 both Kuroi and chilled are voting each other off and on so I feel like it wouldn't be in the realms of impossibility that Titus gets in on the action. Kuroi fake claims doc and chilled CC. At that point she can't unvote or she'll look bad. Gets town Dunn lynched. Buddies Murder and "busses"* a useless chilled.

This serves her own self meta as not really a busser and that she has others to do her dirty work for her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5150 (isolation #148) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5101, MURDERCAT wrote:Pushing you out the gate to please infinity would have been a higher percentage play and I think Titus would agree. She could even have said something like chilled and nero must be scum, let's lynch them both, but she clearly avoided doing that. She avoided trying to set up any lynch at all other than the one on scum.
Titus was hard townreading me. She'd look pretty bad if she suddenly had a scum read on me for no reason. There only needs to be one scum to win. Titus clearly knows this. Chilled was basically lurking it out and he had become a liability so she did what she had to do.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5151 (isolation #149) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5094, Titus wrote:The thing is, Nero never townread Chilled when we lynched Chilled but always tried to get others to swing the lynch elsewhere.
lies!

Fuck even Infinity sat here today and said I was stupid for thinking it was a Titus/Infinity team and thus Chilled was town via POE.

Like the whole thing is, I'm an experienced player and I had already agreed to vote Chilled. So I know that any resistance to a chilled lynch would be harmful to me. Why would I do that? I think you know better than anyone that I voice my opinions regardless of weather I get flack for it, the fact you are playing tone deaf is pretty scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5152 (isolation #150) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

*sigh*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5154 (isolation #151) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

neither of you are discussing anything and it makes me sad. Maybe nothing I've said has convinced either of you that Titus, not I, is the last scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5158 (isolation #152) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5155, MURDERCAT wrote:To be fair the site was down for a day and it was marathon weekend.
*nods*

I just saw you and Infinity on this morning and thought you two would respond to my posts.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5163 (isolation #153) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5156, Infinity 324 wrote:I still don't understand your logic, you agreed to hammer when me and Titus were pressuring you to vote Dunn, but then you call us scum for pressuring you to vote chilled?
there is a big difference between not LYLO and LYLO. And towards the end of the day I thought Dunn was acting scummy anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5202 (isolation #154) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus your scum game is wonderful. You had Infinity and Murder completely fooled.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5209 (isolation #155) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5199, Infinity 324 wrote:Nero - you played really well man, you were just unlucky that my townreads were so accurate so I PoE'ed down to you.
thanks! I maybe should have made some different night action choices and hard bussed chilled.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5210 (isolation #156) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I was also an encryptor.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5223 (isolation #157) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5213, Infinity 324 wrote:Why exactly didn't you kill murder n3? Because you thought chumba would protect him?

I thought I was a safe kill n4 and probably what I would've done in your position.

As for chilled, we kinda put you in a difficult spot by rushing you into a decision, not sure if you should've bussed or not
yea, I was afraid Murder would be protected.

In hindsight yeah, prob. Going into lylo with Murder and Chumba was prob better but I had half given up and thought I'd get lynched regardless.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5225 (isolation #158) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ Chumba healing a dead Math

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5232 (isolation #159) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who did you think was the last scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5236 (isolation #160) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

please don't leave Chumba.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5241 (isolation #161) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Mostly b/c the site needs new blood but I also didn't think you did horrible. I can certiany understand your frustration with Titus as I've PLed her multiple times.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5242 (isolation #162) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm also in agreement that some players seem to intentionally play poorly.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5245 (isolation #163) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Chumba's play is just as much as your fault too. Town can be really OMGUSY and that he CC'd his scum buddy is a little bit out there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5252 (isolation #164) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Chumba ignore her. I think you did fine and my opinion is more important :P

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5265 (isolation #165) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In my last game (Borderlands) I was town and made a catchup pushing 2 of the scum and got scumread for it. :(

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5272 (isolation #166) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Rach, how could you "read" me b4 I even replaced in? lol If you already thought KAAG was scum fine but its not really reading me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5273 (isolation #167) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you should read some of my latest scum games, I was a major town read for alot of ppl in a few

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”