Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:ChaosOmega

In post 526, ChaosOmega wrote:Mod, can you please warn TwoFace about not being an asshole, I was offended when he called copper an idiot in 265.
This seemed overly sensitive and it gave me some bad vibes so my vote is going to rest here until I read the other 20+ and see how I feel.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I woke up this morning and my throat was sore and I wasn't worried about it but by the time I got back from lunch I had felt even worse. So I've just been resting today. I don't think/hope I'm not coming down with anything but I just wanted to let ppl know whats going on.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I need one more day of rest then I'll be good to go.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 0, keyenpeydee wrote:4. Please be active. As a general guideline, one post every 48 hours is the bare minimum.
In post 0, keyenpeydee wrote:1. If you have not posted in 48 hours, I will see if you have any prods. If you do, I will replace you. If you don't I will prod you.
Dear Mod, if you look at that activity overview you'll see that I am within my prod range (as I did post 1 day and 1 hour ago). As my last two posts have explained I've just been sick, though they haven't been in bold nor did I go on an official V/LA so I could see where that may 'cause some confusion.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1094, keyenpeydee wrote:Lol okay. Fine. I hope you get well soon and be able to play the game
I'm still sick but I'm feeling better than I was 3 days ago so I'm going to try to get in some work today and I'll go to the doctor Monday if its still going on.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I can't be sick in bed and be sitting on the computer at the same time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1100 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm here now so why is it important that I wasn't here before?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Even if I couldn't post till Monday (wich is not what I said anyways) we'd still have 3 days till deadline so I'm not sure what you are getting all up in arms about.

Nothing to see here move along.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

even with 5 days till deadline I don't think we'd end up in a no lynch but if its plurality then we not need to worry.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Just on page 1 I want to vote Misa 'cause his looks like overexplaning and I'm already reading Coopers slot, not only b/c scum is voting for him but his his seems p similar to his mindless agreeing with posts like he did in the game we played together.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

though Cooper later calling Misa a "new townie" so meh...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 107, copper223 wrote:You are producing a lot of IIoA and your posting is pretty stale, I don't see an effort to game solve.
disagree, like he just got done pointing out what he felt was scummy behavior from Misa so the hell?

Don't really like could be scum hedging on both the biggest wagons (though Misa wasn't really a big wagon yet but she had alot of heat on her early)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Mort, Where did I say I was done catching up? Though I will say that RK town reading me so early is ??? Scum that knows I'm town? Maybe but then HS calling this a TvT could also be scum that knows you and RK are scum but then I see plenty of players that just call any long winded arguments TvT.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Mort, Where did I say I was done catching up? Though I will say that RK town reading me so early is ??? Scum that knows I'm town? Maybe but then HS calling this a TvT could also be scum that knows you and RK are scum but then I see plenty of players that just call any long winded arguments TvT.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^
such a good post it posted twice

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Twoface what is your read on HS?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So why are you sitting on a vanity wagon and not joining the HS wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I could buy that I guess. Can you link me to the case on him (Wodd)?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Could someone explain that thing Shadow posted from Nacho. He was everyone to claim like we are a pr?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1246, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Nero's starting to catch up posts felt like he was trying to fake content. I don't see why he decided to post his thoughts about page 1 and reply to post a Cooper made, 40+ pages into the game. Just feels out of place and while those series of posts from Nero aren't scummy, they most certainly don't scream town.
So I should have ignored the first 40 pages? Do you not think those 40 pages were important? Like a slots alignment is going to stay the same so I mean I don't see why the first 40 pages shouldn't matter to me.

I don't see any reason to "murderball" Arc. As having played with her numerous times she's going to be lurky/inactive.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 112, ThinkBig wrote:I have a major FOS on Creeps and also on Misa. However, I don't want to put creeps at L-1, especially since Drone has yet to confirm his role.
Like this seems like the only kinda scummy post from him. As in, scum him has an FOS on both big wagons and gives himself the flexibility to join either.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1264, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 112, ThinkBig wrote:I have a major FOS on Creeps and also on Misa. However, I don't want to put creeps at L-1, especially since Drone has yet to confirm his role.
Like this seems like the only kinda scummy post from him. As in, scum him has an FOS on both big wagons and gives himself the flexibility to join either.
I take this back. I had to really reread it but that TB Copper vote explanation really was shit. I'm not exactly sure why there's no TB/Arc wagon but lets make one.

vote:Arc

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Is this a he's brand new?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1314, Human Sequencer wrote:@Nero, votes outside of votetags aren't counted by this mod.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

VOTE: Arc

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you think we shouldn't vote Angel while she catches up?

Besides being new what are these other reasons?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (isolation #25) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1330, ArcAngel9 wrote:You will fail.
Why tell me I'll fail and not that I'm wrong and stupid?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1379, TwoFace wrote:what about Nero's lack of attempt at catching up?
I seem pretty active don'tcha think? Do you have any specific questions for me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who do you want to lynch Angel, twoface?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1386, ArcAngel9 wrote:Why do you think I am scum. Apart from your endless desire to lynch me on the every single game we play together.
First of all, I don't think I try to lynch you every game we've been in but my big hang up is that TBs Copper vote was funky. I mean obviously he's new and is claiming to not know how to play and sure I've seen new town say silly things so how should I go about determining if he's new that said something silly or scum that gave a bad paniky answer?

I'M MORE ACTIVE THAN YOU!!
:D

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1389, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1387, Nero Cain wrote:Who do you want to lynch Angel, twoface?
Silly question to question someone who is mafia. Isn't it?
You do know that I was asking who you want to lynch....right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1398, ArcAngel9 wrote:Being active means receiving public prods from MOD?
I WAS SICK!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you do know that I'm not blaming you or anything for being inactive or anything. Like I know your deal.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

The day is young Angel. I may or may not want to lynch you so we'll see where things go and what happens.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Angel has and always will be "lurky". Ita NAI.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (isolation #34) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Arc is town, I was just voting her to see who jumped on and what not. Going to reread RK and see why ppl are calling her town now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1589 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

to me it looks like the town Arc I've played with before.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I DID! IMO when Arc is town she kinda throws a hissy fit and lashes out at people and thats what it looked like she was doing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@Mort-Whats your read on Choas?
In post 1600, MortFeld wrote:You said that you saw Arc as mediating between two people, which is a town thing to do.
Not really. Its alot like scum knowing its a TvT fight and calling it TvT.
In post 1625, Shadow_step wrote:Why exactly are we lynching a claimed VT?
Why exactly shouldn't we lynch a claimed VT? TBF I'm like 1-1 with the tell kinda thing.

p-edit. HS? I must have missed HS claiming and I thought you meant RK.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1661 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm still pretty creeped out that RK was calling me town so earlier when I had yet to do much yet.
In post 1133, Road Kamelot wrote:For one calling me in 1040 misrepping when it was me misreading.
How was Mort supposed to know you were "misreading"?

Also don't really understand why she wasn't voting Drone.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1668 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote: RK

discuss!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1669, TwoFace wrote:Why rk?
Why not RK?

also I don't like
Ill vote Arc at deadline if its needed, well ill vote whoever at deadline if needed but id prefer Arc over HS only bc HS is town and i have literally no read on arc
Arc is town and HS *could be town* and all we have to do is listen to the scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1675 (isolation #41) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1673, Naomi-Tan wrote:Uzi's content has been pretty consistant imo and definately looks like game solving which is very much a townie trait.
Actually, I think that scum try way hard to stay consistent while town just scum hunt though the game solving part is a town trait, yes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (isolation #42) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2002, Human Sequencer wrote:This day is an absolute mess.
Someone remind me why RK claimed VT?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2011 (isolation #43) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2004, MortFeld wrote:Yep, thought something like this might be the case.
Why did you think something like this might be the case?

The whole town can't have an investigate, jailkeeper and vig is isn't impossible me thinks though did TF claim X-shot?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (isolation #44) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2008, MortFeld wrote:Don't remember. Was it when she was at L-1?
I don't think she was ever at L-1 though I'll go back and reread all that in a few mins.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2019 (isolation #45) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Yeah RK was deff at L-1 when they claimed. Don't know why I remember them not being at l-1

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2089 (isolation #46) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Arc is town and I'm willing to buy the Vig/Cop claims so

vote: Naomi

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2107 (isolation #47) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2098, TwoFace wrote:Now this is blacklist worthy imo. Smart play says no lynching claimed cop. She ignores that and trying to strong arm it with a threat
She loves me too much to kill me.

Whats the case on Drone?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2738 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh boi. I'm the mislynch du jour today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2739 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm also a vanilla townie.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2741 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

night time doesn't count for prod timers b/c one can not post in the thread.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2743 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like my last post in this thread was Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:21 pm

Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:48 am
Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:52 am
^
Time stamps of the mod closing the thread
My next post on this site is Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:13 pm
So how exactly was I supposed to post in this game when it was locked?

Day 2 went for Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:56 am-Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:58 pm

I posted at Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:07 pm

So I'm sorry for not being online when the thread is open?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2744 (isolation #52) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Is Naomi an alt or new?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2746 (isolation #53) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd love to hear them since I know they are wrong and I'd like the chance to explain why they are wrong. Though TBH, town is so far ahead that my mislynch wouldn't matter much but lynching town is and always will be stupid.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2747 (isolation #54) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2745, MortFeld wrote:Naomi isn't that new, seems like she's played in a sizable number of games dating back pretty far?
If Naomi isn't new then if makes F all sense why she'd think that night has anything to do with prod timers. There's also some other posts that irk me so she is prob the last scum but I don't have alot of time today so I'll be back tomorrow to defend myself against Morts wrong case and why you should lynch Naomi today (or tomorrow if we are set on mislynching me)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2748 (isolation #55) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh

vote:Naomi

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2815 (isolation #56) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll get to the specifics of your case either later ronight or in the morning but if you think I am scum why did you say?
In post 2750, MortFeld wrote:I'm not confident at all in town!Naomi come LYLO,
but I am confident in town!Nero

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2816 (isolation #57) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and why unvote?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2818 (isolation #58) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

still not sold on Naomi being town after she basically admitted to pushing a bullshit argument.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2821 (isolation #59) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

si hence why why vote...oh thats right my vote didn't count. I hate that vote tags rule.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2822 (isolation #60) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: vote:Naomi

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2825 (isolation #61) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like here I am "voting her"
In post 2748, Nero Cain wrote:oh

vote:Naomi
I think this is the first game I've ever played where on votes in vote tags were counted.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2826 (isolation #62) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2824, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 2818, Nero Cain wrote:still not sold on Naomi being town after she basically admitted to pushing a bullshit argument.
You cannot deny your activity was lagging. weather or not it required a poke you still didn't post for the entirety of D2. like when all the dead players posted after your last post. you've done something wrong regardless if it is poke-accepted or not.
I wasn't here during d2 and I kinda have to be online to post. Who also claimed that I
WAS
here posting on d2 and Mort asked you to post links, did you ever do that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2863 (isolation #63) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2858, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 2857, MortFeld wrote:As 6.5 is stated it is circular.

Basically the missing piece is that Nero does believe that you won't be lynched tomorrow. This is obvious based on his voting you instead of RK. As town, he would have no reason to believe this, since you have been pushing him all day. As scum, he has ample reason to believe this. If he dies, the game is over. Therefore, his push of you is definitely scummy.

It is odd that he's not voting RK. His case against you (as it stands) is bad. As either alignment, you'd think he'd get on his counterwagon.

@Nero, Naomi is not getting lynched today. What do you think about RK?
well he did put a bit of shade my way heavily focusing on me getting the prod times wrong. also saying things like; shouldn't a player from a long time ago know this. Which kinda reads to me like he thought that he could turn the entire town on my Position given my Activity.
You do know that I was pushing you on d1? I mean yea, I gave you the stink eye for lying about my activity in the thread but why shouldn't I, why should I think you are town for all that? Do you think its impossible for scum to push erroneous cases?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2864 (isolation #64) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2857, MortFeld wrote:It is odd that he's not voting RK. His case against you (as it stands) is bad. As either alignment, you'd think he'd get on his counterwagon.

@Nero, Naomi is not getting lynched today. What do you think about RK?
As far as I know RK has no votes on her so its not really a "counterwagon" but yes she's a better lynch that me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2866 (isolation #65) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2839, Naomi-Tan wrote:i feel that A) is not a thing that can really come from a green motive (as thats what nero selected) I think their vote is another red tell...
I'm not sure if you guys agree or if i'm just reaching but whatever. Thats for the world to choose.
Are you serious here? Like half this fucking site is so OMGUSY that I'm really surprised that you haven't seen this yet so it sounds like A). A lie or B). you don't really read your games thoroughly. I guess C). that you played in a game with halfway decent players is a possibility but the idea that I can't think you are scum pushing a manipulative case to lynch me is laughable.

Like other than RK I'm the path of least resistance today so why would it be impossible for scum you to push me today?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2867 (isolation #66) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2838, Naomi-Tan wrote:But that doesn't stop all my other reasons.
Besides POE I don't really remember anything else.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2870 (isolation #67) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Did you play chat mafia before coming here Mort?

I've been in plenty of games where scum pushes town and town doesn't lynch scum/who pushed town the next day so its no guarantee but there's a good chance that she'd be copp'd/docced.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2871 (isolation #68) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mort this is the reply that I was working on to adress your issues with my posting but my medicine is kicking in so I'ma finish in tomorrow and drop my full case on Naiomi.

Spoiler:
696 Votes Chaos over obvious joke. Read out of context? Not sure how. -.5
If you think his was a joke how does it explain his seriousness of . There
is
the line "I didn't give a shit personally" but I think his response showed real anger at TF and his wasn't a joke post.
First part of 1129 is not true. TF did not say anything about alignment - 'unnecessary' doesn't imply 'scummy.' Points out TB's 112 as scummy. Reasonable. -.5
I thought it did and his backs me up on this.
1) 1309 rereads TB, decides Arc is scummy. Inconsistency. Might be explained by Nero's being scum - knows Arc is town, doesn't see a case, wants town cred because Arc may eventually flip. Then he sees a valid case and jumps on. Could also be town. -.5
I don't really think its an inconsistency, it just took me longer to understand the case on TB.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2909 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Sorry guys I've just been so sick lately. I'm, fine with being copped/jailed.

VOTE: RK

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2913 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

UNVOTE: RK

I'll be back after my doc appointment

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2958 (isolation #71) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hehe. I was town. Lynch the fuck out of Naomi tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3103 (isolation #72) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3098, Naomi-Tan wrote:until she gives us who she is targeting tonight when nero flips green.
FIFY!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3134 (isolation #73) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Chaos, why am I not confirmed town but if whomever gets jailkept tonight is confirmed town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3135 (isolation #74) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh nm I read that wrong.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3144 (isolation #75) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3141, rb wrote:^Nero talking like he knows a kill won't happen tbh
RB missrepping my point. Though TBF I did misread his statement. I had thought he was saying that if there is no kill tomorrow night that Naomi will be confirmed town. I am likely dying today, why is it scummy for me to believe that a Naomi block is blocking scums kill?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3304 (isolation #76) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think town got a little lucky but it was mostly good town play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3306 (isolation #77) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Not really. I just think I didn't do anything overtly scummy. Like Naomi fussing about my activity levels was NAI. I didn't think your case on me was all that strong and Chaos supposedly scum reading me for not interacting with Toto was meh.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3308 (isolation #78) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no, her n1 block on Toto was p good. I think she's deff competent. She only town read me b/c I didn't do anything super scummy. Like both RK and HS were town reading me as well so if she is stupid for town reading me then so are they.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3362 (isolation #79) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yep, you fucked me over Key so it looks like I won on a technicality :P

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”