Mini 113:Peril in Per-Djehuty (Game Over)

big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:27 am

Post by big_kahunia »

Hm. We had one kill. So do we have only one killing group? It sounds like the mafia killed DP (w/ a gun). In minis, I believe most have a sk. So we may have had a lucky doc or blocker.

radomn vote: Narninian
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Psalms 73:26 (NIV)
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:07 am

Post by big_kahunia »

I agree with MeMe. Uraj45 pushing for more info does rub me the wrong way. Argoti's willingness to reveal his role is odd for a doc.

vote: Uraj45

btw: Argoti what in the world were you doing not protecting MeMe night 1? :wink:
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:22 am

Post by big_kahunia »

unvote: Uraj45
to keep my options open.

fos
BTG as Maverick did since BTG is contradicting himself in his last post.

That's three on you, BlueSin and possiblely more coming, what have you to said in responce?
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #83 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:13 am

Post by big_kahunia »

I also think mlaker's claim of possible mason is reasonable, I've seen in pop stars mini.

I was gone in Seattle this past weekend and didn't have opportunity to post. I forgot to post in the limited access/vacation tread. Sorry about guys and gals.

In order to find scum, pressure must be put on people to examine their reactions. If we didn't bandwagon, we have no information to see who is scum through reactions to pressure, voting tendincies and general feelings of posts.
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #117 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:52 pm

Post by big_kahunia »

Sorry for only having four posts this game so far.

I found it interesting how MeMe cycled through her votes. She cycled through the majority, 6.
Vote history:
D1.
v beyondthegame. Uv btg.
V gashlycrumb. Uv gashly.
V argoti. Un argoti.
V uraj45. fos bluesin. Uv uraj45.
v bluesin. Uv bluesin.
V mlaker. Uv mlaker. Fos mlaker.
V beyondthegame. Uv btg.
V gashly.

I don't know if she did it consciously or if it's something required for something or another thing completely different. I just thought it was interesting.
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #132 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 21, 2004 5:26 pm

Post by big_kahunia »

No worries about the pronoun, BTG.

I'm mostly suspicous of Narninian, mainly for this post:
Narninian wrote:It's truly a shame that the doc came out - I'm hoping that the no -self protection bit was a lie to make mafia waste a night kill tonight. ...
That quote seems a bit to rich for me with the word "truly", as if he is just saying it to sound like he genuinely concerned.
vote: Narninian
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #134 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 22, 2004 2:49 am

Post by big_kahunia »

Thoth, at deadline is 1/2 majority of 1/4 total people to lynch, aka 3?
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #150 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:41 am

Post by big_kahunia »

In two of out three normal minis Thoth has played (95,
, and
), two cops existed. It is my guess that is how he modeled this game. I wonder if newbie cop is similar to a naive cop. On mafiascum, most newbies are naive and are learning (I was when I first joined). Also, in life some young people when first in the world are naive.
Of course, as MeMe and Fuldu have said "newbie" could be flavor, so might speculation could be moot.
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #161 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:07 pm

Post by big_kahunia »

I think that MeMe = innocent (examine the extent and detail she defends herself with)

The claim of a mason can be dangerous. This is a possible good claim for the mafia if no mason group is in the game with the mafia verifying each other. If this happens and masons exist, the danger occurs for the real masons to come forth. It would reveal more innocents as has been discussed earlier in this game.

unvote: Narninian

vote: mlaker
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #170 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 26, 2004 4:33 am

Post by big_kahunia »

hm. Not quite the reaction I was looking for, so
unvote: mlaker

I suppose we'll wait for Maverick. How are the storms over there? Is your computer back on track?
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #177 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:19 pm

Post by big_kahunia »

Not quite sure what to do now after the ping-pong game of Bluesin and MeMe.

As for Maverick--if he doesn't post by Tuesday night, I recommend he be replaced since he has not answered anyone's call.
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #191 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:31 am

Post by big_kahunia »

The knife is usually characteristic of the sk and gun the mafia. So it appears both parties targeted Fuldu last night.

In real life, cops usually work in groups of two, so possiblly Fuldu's parter was MeMe (newbie cop).
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #198 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:45 am

Post by big_kahunia »

Hm. Fuldu being killed (gutted) by someone he was looking for is strange. The gutting has a sk flavor. I wonder if the sk is a fired cop or something.

MeMe - I would like to hear your investigations. I wouldn't be surprised if you're naive, which is what I thought initially. Though, if Fuldu was sane, sometimes the other allignment cop becomes sane when the sane one dies.

It strikes me odd that both groups targeted Fuldu with the doctor at large. Fuldu wasn't confirmed to a cop during day1.

Though this day is not too old, we still need to hear Uraj, BTG, and gashly.
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #232 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:27 am

Post by big_kahunia »

I agree with many: four masons seems crazy in a mini. I hope it's not a cult. The Brotherhood would be a good name for one. It all depends on mlaker's win condition.

(just throwing out ideas)
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #235 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:05 pm

Post by big_kahunia »

[quote="BeyondTheGame"]Sorry for the typo, There are three of us... including myself..[/quote]

Missed the above, sorry about that.
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #258 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:53 am

Post by big_kahunia »

So mlaker is cleared as are BTG and gashly. With a mafia member down, I doubt we'd have a mafia of four with an sk.

To recap the unclaimed players are:
big_kahunia
BlueSin
Narninian
Uraj45

This game has kind of slowed since Wednesday, so mass roleclaim is probably what needs to happen.
My role:
"You are the nurse, when the doctor dies, you become the doctor"

I find it a little interesting how Narninian is a little more aggressive this day (day2) than day1.
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #267 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 17, 2004 3:46 am

Post by big_kahunia »

Four cops in one game, I find that hard to believe. This isn't dethy. I suppose we'll wait for BlueSin's claim.
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #290 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:57 pm

Post by big_kahunia »

Interesting developments.
BlueSin -- is Narninian the possible cop mentioned in your role?
It's a bit odd that Uraj45 would admit to possiblly killing Fuldu. Maybe it's reverse psychology. hm. He has two votes on him.
Narninian -- why did you fos Uraj when you have your vote on him?
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #295 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 21, 2004 4:55 am

Post by big_kahunia »

Like some of you, I am leaning towards Uraj being scum.
This is four. Let's give Uraj a chance to speak as he requested.
vote: Uraj45
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #309 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:01 am

Post by big_kahunia »

mlaker wrote:
Vote big kahunia
. Come on maybe votes will get you to talk.
mlaker please read the vacation tread.

The masons are cleared; because, at this stage of the game, we wouldn't have four scum. Also, with four to lynch I'd be dead already.

With the many pro town roles stated, I believe that the 3 mafia set up was used.
Another possible scum combination could be:
Maverick, MeMe, BlueSin

Whether Narninian investigated MeMe night1, we won't know until the end of the game when Thoth reveals the night choices.

I am who I am, the nurse as I stated. Argoti is the doctor.

vote: MeMe
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #311 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:52 pm

Post by big_kahunia »

big_kahunia wrote:Another possible scum combination could be:
Maverick, MeMe, BlueSin
MeMe wrote:why choose me as your vote-getter rather than BlueSin?
The reason for voting you, MeMe, was merely that when I typed out the above statement, I listed you first (after Maverick). I can unvote you and vote BlueSin if you wish since I'm positive both of you are scum.

unvote: MeMe
vote: BlueSin
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #328 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:31 pm

Post by big_kahunia »

My vote stays. Since with three masons, two medics and most likely two scum left, BlueSin and MeMe have to be scum.

That is not a bullish conclusion. The fit BlueSin and MeMe had at the start could be the same strategy MeMe played in PB's black and blue mafia when MeMe sacrificed blackhawk day1. Let's think about it, the two players disassociate from each other (a good scum tactic) and publicly set themselves against each other. MeMe lead that game as she is leading this game. I just hope we don't let the wool get pulled over our eyes.
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #331 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:50 am

Post by big_kahunia »

I would have to agree, let's lynch someone since it is better than the "You're scum" war.
Also, my reference to PolarBoy's game was incorrect. It is "Black and
white
" mafia and is mini 76.

To encourage voting, maybe a deadline should be given.
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #346 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:23 pm

Post by big_kahunia »

With five alive, that would make three to lynch. I have two votes. So thank you town for giving a chance to speak.

Isn't it convenient that MeMe
now
gets a guilty result.
MeMe wrote:Even if you are skeptical, consider these points:
1) Everyone who's died so far has had an active game role
2) Everyone who's still alive has claimed an active game role -- except for big_k, who claims to be a back-up
3) Of those alive, big_k was the last to claim -- obviously waiting to see what would "fit"
4) If we have two scum left, we're in a lynch right or lose situation...and the scum MUST include big_k (either me & him or Argoti & him)
5) If we have just one scum left, it's either me or big_k, but lynching him is still the better idea, just in case there are two (and you can kill me tomorrow -- with just one scum left a bad lynch still results in a tomorrow)
6) Norinel believed me to be innocent (indicating he investigated me)
1. Just because all those who died had active roles, doesn't mean we don't have an inactive one.
2. Thoth used my back-up role to balance the game since I’m the only back-up and not many would believe me.
3. I was the
first
to claim when we all did the mass role-claim. Being forced to reveal one's role because of bandwagoning does not denote skill. One could use logic to turn the tables in order to evade a role claim. Just remember that I was open to help the town with my claim.
4. Most present minis have
mafia and an sk. Since two have been lynched, I am almost certain we are down to one. In our case, it seems to down to MeMe and myself. Notice how MeMe used to point to heap more suspicion on me.
5. Either way as MeMe has said, we at worst get another shot at a lynch.
6. Narninian* never said concretely one way or the other whether you were innocent or guilty.
*I know you meant Narninian and not Norinel.

Now though, let’s consider who was killed last night: mlaker. Notice how mlaker and MeMe went after each other earlier in the game. With MeMe needing someone someone to frame (myself), she didn’t killed me, but mlaker not only since he was a mason but to get a little revenge.

vote: MeMe

I won’t bring BlueSin’s second to last post since that would result in an endless battle of reverse psychology of who he was trying to frame.
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #350 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:54 am

Post by big_kahunia »

BeyondTheGame wrote:once again the back up doc role is a little too convient... Argoti not been killed at this time does give resonable cover to the person/ people left in Mafia.. it is really strange cause I know if I was Mafia I would have killed Argoti early as possible.. However Argoti could be used here as a way to maintain cover...
Let's look at all those "shot" as that indicates scum. They got DP (vig) night1 mainly by luck (all good night1 kills are by luck). Then, the next two nights they killed some cops. This past night, they/she/he took out a mason. I usually placed docs and cops on about the same scale as importance. One thing about docs, though, they can't find scum. That then makes cops slightly more important than docs. Mafia had to kill a mason so that a large block of votes didn't form. I think the reason Argoti is here is because smart mafia has found better targets than him. MeMe is arguably one of the smartest players on mafiascum and probably the most in this game. Because of the thought behind these kills and the intelligence of MeMe, I am holding my vote on her for that reason in addition to a few others.
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #354 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 15, 2004 2:18 pm

Post by big_kahunia »

Gashly's last post was Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:09 pm on page 13. She hasn't posted in about two weeks.
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #374 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:22 pm

Post by big_kahunia »

Thanks for the game Thoth!!! I have lots of fun.

Yeah, if Maverick had gone deeper in the game, the outcome would have been different. Though, one thing that didn't help scum is that night 1 and 2 only had one kill. Fuldu getting targeted by both mafia and the sk with a doctor free changed the game. I though the sk would kill Argoti. I had a hunch that Fuldu was a cop and that Narn was an sk. The latter hunch proved difficult to stomache when Uraj45 was lynched. Since with two mafia, we needed that extra kill to come through and it never did. :( Oh-well, as I said, the game was fun. BlueSin wanted to kill Narn since he was afraid of being found out, so we killed him and not Argoti.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”