Mini 113:Peril in Per-Djehuty (Game Over)

BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:57 pm

Post by BlueSin »

too bad, we lost our vig on day 1. mafia are so lucky this time.
random vote: MeMe
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:35 pm

Post by BlueSin »

for me, it is just a favor. you mean he is a vig that can investigate?
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:31 pm

Post by BlueSin »

well, if u need more votes to claim...
vote: argoti
:wink:
i tell u meme, it is very risky.
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #30 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:32 pm

Post by BlueSin »

sorry.
unvote: meme

vote: argoti
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #43 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:06 pm

Post by BlueSin »

unvote: Argoti vote: Uraj45

Well, I put my vote on argoti since he has 2 votes on him and I don't think it is risky since 6 votes in needed for a lynch. Just thought it might stimulate some discussion. And do u see the " :wink: " that means jokingly? I didn't mean to force a role claim at that time.

it is now 4 votes on uraj and I don't think any vote is needed before he says something.
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #54 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 09, 2004 4:26 pm

Post by BlueSin »

well, I vote because I think the person is scummy. If every person who cast the forth vote is suspicious, then nobody will be lynch in this game.

Sadly, I appear suspicious again during day 1. Well, if the 3 votes means a role claim. Here you go, I am a pro town. Not sure whether should I reveal my ability.
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #79 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:01 pm

Post by BlueSin »

Beyond,
well, in order to make sure no people is forced to role claim again, why not we no lynch everyday then? :wink: No lynch is always a bad idea for me.
fos: beyond

unvote: Uraj45
no point leaving my vote there.
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #103 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:41 pm

Post by BlueSin »

gashy,
well, bandwagon on me 'disappear' after I've been forced to claim, if you read ealier posts properly. It's fine if you insist to lynch me after I have claim though. :|

and as meme pointed out,
mlaker seem to be so sure that his other mason know about his existence. I think the other mason can be anyone who has not been told in their role pm, to balance the game. But it can be just my view..
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #110 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:19 am

Post by BlueSin »

C'mon guys, be more active.

Seems that one of Meme and gashly is scum. Not sure i'm on which side yet. Planning to reread later.
Why people always find me suspicous?
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #118 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:11 pm

Post by BlueSin »

well both maverick and argoti has not posting here for some time.
maverick since 10 and argoti since 13.
So,
vote: maverick
since I don't want to vote one of meme and gashly for now. I agree it's possible that both of them is innocent, but I tend to believe that scum is beneath them. I will hunt the inactives first for now.
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #121 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 19, 2004 5:57 pm

Post by BlueSin »

beyond,
well, you need to stand up and defend yourself at meme situation. Scum and town also will do what meme did.
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #133 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 22, 2004 1:58 am

Post by BlueSin »

unvote: maverick vote: meme

seems like we don't have a good lead today. but at least we had some 'discussion'. Meme are more emotional than in other game I think. I just vote who I think is scummy and hope I did the right thing.
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #151 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 22, 2004 7:58 pm

Post by BlueSin »

well, meme....is that the desperate act of a scum or town? Yelling for unvote and then fos eveyone that voted you is not a clever thing to do. :roll:
meme wrote:I wonder why Thoth tagged DP as a retired cop in the opening post. I've only seen that role acting as a backup cop...but this didn't seem to be the case with DP as he was a vigilante. I don't know if there's anything usable there, but I thought I'd point it out. It may just pay for us to keep in mind that Thoth might not being going standard here with the role names.
In case people are finding the post about cop role flavor posted by meme.
my question posted after this never been answer, I asked meme "do u mean he is a vig that can investigate?" I didn't re-ask again because I thought mabe meme don't want to reveal something that benefit town or my question is too stupid.
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #158 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:43 am

Post by BlueSin »

well, nice speech meme. Yea, you can be innocent, everyone can be. I know I need to face responsible if you come out as a town after lynch. But I'm just voting the person that I find scummy and that's the mechanic of a mafia game.

I think I will just hold my vote since I don't see why people would want a quick lynch by adding more vote as the deadline has been lifted. That's called pressure, right, meme? And I believe it will stimulate something for sure. :wink:

Yea, part of the reason I voted meme is due to the deadline, but I think some pressure will do good. And I think meme really act differencely from other game this time, anyone agree with this? That may doesn't mean anything, but I find that scummy. One will become panic when facing a near-lynch situation, especially scum who enjoys the game more than town.
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #162 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:48 am

Post by BlueSin »

unvote: MeMe

ok, meme had convinced me of her innocent state for now. Yea, it is possible for you to lose your cool head after being near-lynch and it might affect your fame as the never-been-lynch player...But what if it your fault that make the town vote for you. You don't think 4 of the person vote for you to break the record, do you? I think it's your early claim that you lose interest in this game and may post infrequently that active the town alarm system.

Some of the players aren't so active(or maybe I'm too active). Hope to hear from them soon. e.g. maverick.
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #166 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 25, 2004 2:58 pm

Post by BlueSin »

vote: Maverick.

i agree with Fuldu. he is the most suspicious right now. no reason to keep silent if he is town as that contribute nothing for town sake.
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #167 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 25, 2004 3:00 pm

Post by BlueSin »

P/s: I don't know maverick get the second vote from beyod when I voted maverick just now. I didn't refresh the page before posting my message. anyway, I will just leave my vote for now.
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #173 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 26, 2004 2:30 pm

Post by BlueSin »

well, meme revenge? I can felt that you are working hard to find my suspicious behaviour.
back to the game, in the drama of meme, I unvote meme because I find her reason on being emotional quite believable as she never being bandwagon at day 1 before. and she had explained almost everything that people used to accuse her. This is quite strange too. I save meme from lynch and then 'it' backfire. Now I felt I have did the stupid thing. Well, part of the reason i unvote is the bandwagon lose its point cause meme had explain almost everything. Hm..I doubt people will unvote to avoid being suspicious. I can just hold the vote and lurking and i think town will end the day by lynching meme, but i didn't do that. well, meme voting u is suspicous, unvoting u also appear scummy...

Maverick bandwagon...Town role is to help and make sure he is not bandwagon by mafia with stupid reason. So I try to explain when I found out that I have placed the third vote. People called this suspicious normally. I didn't unvote because maverick is scummy. Yea, i'm worried that I appeared suspicious and become another mafia victim in crap logic, that is scummy? I don't mind a cop investigate me tonight.
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #189 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:28 am

Post by BlueSin »

Seems that Fuldu need to find somebody, his partner or somekind. And his partner betray him last night. Still not sure what the bullet means. Any idea?
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #196 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:38 am

Post by BlueSin »

My notes,
Claims thus far:
DP: Vig (confirmed by death)
Argoti: Doc -claimed protected bluesin night one
mlaker: Mason -claimed found his bro night 2
MeMe: Newbie Cop -claimed found 2 innocent and suspect her sanity(cop).

any idea on the fuldu's partner? why cop need to find his partner? strange...
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #208 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 10, 2004 1:17 am

Post by BlueSin »

fos mlaker too
both mlaker and fuldu is looking for someone.....
fos meme also
just hunch at the moment
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #211 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 10, 2004 2:59 pm

Post by BlueSin »

vote: mlaker

as stated before, both mlaker and fuldu is looking for someone.
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #216 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:53 am

Post by BlueSin »

Beyond,
hunch means pure un-logic gut feeling. so no explaination.

I agree with narninian. I think mafia is clever enough to dig out the info about fuldu rather than lucky. so, I don't think hinting is a good choice. I'm bad at digging info, you give advantages to scum when hinting.
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #260 (isolation #23) » Fri Jul 16, 2004 3:22 pm

Post by BlueSin »

mass claim? never been experienced with this strategy before, stick with the crowd. But wouldn't this spoilt the fun? or can't the scum just create a role himself? then all of us will be claimed protown, and back to this situation again.
nobody will claim scum, or is there anyone? :lol:
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #274 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 17, 2004 5:17 pm

Post by BlueSin »

ok, claim time,
I'm the backup cop. Once my friend ___ died, I gain his investigation ability.

Claims thuis far

DP: Vig (confirmed by death)
Argoti: Doc
-protected bluesin night 1
-protect meme night 2
BTG:Mason
Gashly:Mason
mlaker: Mason
-claimed found his bro night 2
MeMe: Newbie Cop
-claimed found 2 innocent and suspect her own sanity
Narninian: Cop
Uraj45 Cop
Big Kahunia backup doc
Maverick (Mafia)
Fuldu (cop)
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #275 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 17, 2004 5:19 pm

Post by BlueSin »

reading the mod first post on this game, he hinted about 'cops', so maybe this game is full of cops, but I still find the pro-town is a bit over powerful.... :roll:
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #278 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:06 am

Post by BlueSin »

yeah, you think my friend's name is "___". lol. :D
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #283 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 18, 2004 9:59 pm

Post by BlueSin »

hmm...should I? then I will put him/her in danger for being the confirmed cop. You want to lose a cop by confirm one? fos meme
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #293 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:18 pm

Post by BlueSin »

Evasiveness? I'm just posted on 19, you cannot expect a busy student to post as frequent as you, meme. :?
fos Narninian if that helps make you go into haze and think about who is the one again. I really don't like the idea of reveal my target, I prefer to find the fake cop with logic thinking. It just doesn't worth it. I would be stupid to make my friend become so obvious by leaving him alone, I will play the game and fos or not hestitate to vote if I think he/she make me feel suspicious, but not lynching of course :P It's just like a good player will lynch his fellow mafia if he is obviously scummy, I learned this from meme.
vote uraj
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #298 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:26 pm

Post by BlueSin »

Uraj,
well, want to take down a easy-target-town(me) before lynched?
That's could mean :
1) 2 backup cop, which i think is more possible than 4 cops and 3 player mason
2) Uraj is liar.
3) Meme is liar.
4) I'm the one who lying. (Why do I need to anyway?)
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #314 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:44 am

Post by BlueSin »

Hey, calm down, no quick lynch please! At least let me reveal the so-called secret first.

Well, this is not the first time meme pressured me to reveal the other confirmed cop/town. I choose to reveal because my friend is already killed last night. No need to worry making him the bull eye tonight. Yep, he is Narn.

How much vote to lynch? Since there is 7 of us left, I assume 4 to lynch, so think carefully before you vote. :?

From the mass claims, there is unbelievable number of cops out there, I still suspect mafia is one of the cops. So, I suggest a mass revealation of night investigations? This is how we catch the scum in dethy mafia.
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #317 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 29, 2004 5:52 pm

Post by BlueSin »

meme,
Narn urge me to reveal yesterday? So what? maybe he doesn't know my existence through the role pm, or hinting me to reveal(unlikely, IMHO because he can stand up and reveal himself) I have my own stand. :P

I viewed it as scummy when you suggest a mass claim? I remembered I just said I'll stick to the crowd. Or you meant when you want me to reveal the 'friend'? It's because mine is possibly sane cop(benefits mafia). BUT the revealations of night results can tell difference things, such as the alignment and it's easier to find scum this way.

I have thought of the possibility being killed and take the precious info with me down to hell. But with the mass claims of the 3 masons and plenty of cops, I doubt the mafia would kill me last night. And I'm right, they have chosen to kill one of the cop, Narn.
meme wrote:And my choices, for the record, have been: Narninian, mlaker, BlueSin (all innocent).
what you mean by this? :roll:

With so many protowns, I doubt meme is right that there is 2 mafia left. I think there's more than 2. Or this game is extremely unbalance. Think of it, 3 confirmed masons, 4 cops and 2 backups != 2 mafia

P/S: something pops up when I want to submit this post, the revealation can help scums to identify the useful cops too. So, it has pro and cons. Who has a better suggestions?
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #323 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 31, 2004 9:48 pm

Post by BlueSin »

If you were an innocent who truly believed that there are 3 scum left, you should have been able to figure out by now who the scum are. Since you seem to be making up new (sloppy) theories that seem to come from the sole desire to point a finger at me -- I'm having a hard time keeping my vote on b_k...if you're innocent, you're certainly working hard to confuse issues unnecessarily...and I just don't think an innocent would do that.
sorry, :P I just want to point out that we can't be so sure about the setup, as we have many cops and masons, so mafia and sk side should have more or better ability.

I'm not pointing finger at you, meme....just share this concern with gashy...meme is the only player who win as sk if i'm not wrong.
"Great player comes great suspicious" -NOT spiderman, lol.
gashy wrote:meMe's logic all looks pretty solid, but if she's scum we're all playing things just as she wants us to, which makes me nervous.
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #335 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:57 am

Post by BlueSin »

sigh...B_K is probably scum. Trust me. I didn't say it until narn was killed to protect him. a proved cop is an easy target for scum.
Please give me a chance to say something before placing the last vote. thanks.
vote B_K
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #338 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 07, 2004 3:43 pm

Post by BlueSin »

I will wait for the mod count. If I'm lynched already, I choose not to reveal anything pass down by Narn. .|.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”