GSGold
GSGold
Townie
GSGold
Townie
Townie

Post Post #34 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:38 am

Post by GSGold »

Whoa, didn't realize this game started. Claiming/Fake Claiming on Day 1 seems to have no point, since we really don't have a lot to go on in a Day start.
Norinel wrote:Did anyone else think this is a little bit unnecessary and overdefensive for Page 1? The two votes on omg at that point were both entirely spurious.
I agree. With the amount of players, it could easilly spiral into a bandwagon, however, so I'm not sure if he was just a bit jumpy on the idea of a bandwagon against him for no reason or what.
GSGold
GSGold
Townie
GSGold
Townie
Townie

Post Post #115 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:01 pm

Post by GSGold »

Friend of Old wrote:To be perfectly honest I don't believe there to have been any major scumtells thus far, so I'm finding it difficult figuring out who to pressure.

However when I'm stuck I revert to plan A, vote for lurkers. So I'm going to put the pressure on:
FoS: militant
Vote: GSGold
Hi there. I'm still here I've had some real-life business which hasn't helped me comb through the thread as thoroughly as I'd like. Just lightly browsing the thread, there doesn't seem to be anything that sets off any alarms.
GSGold
GSGold
Townie
GSGold
Townie
Townie

Post Post #160 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:45 am

Post by GSGold »

Vote: omg_im_innocent_wtf

This is crap:
omg_im_innocent_wtf wrote:Vote Reyo for continuous anti-town behavior.
The worst thing Reyo has done was wonder about the things you've said, which a lot of people have been doing. That's not anti-town in the least, it's trying to figure out who's scum and who isn't.

This is crap:
omg_im_innocent_wtf wrote:that said, i would like to at least put pressure on someone to see what happens, and lalaland does seem to be lurking.
There are other people lurking in this game, I just got prodded for example. You could have voted for any of them, but instead you decide to vote for a person that someone else recently voted for?

And this is crap:
omg_im_innocent_wtf wrote:btw, all - just a heads up, i dont think there is much point in me claiming at all. anyone that has played with me before knows i think lynch all liars is complete crap and would make up whatever role i felt best suited me. for example, if i am a roleblocker i would probly claim townie, if i was townie i would claim doc, if i was scum i can just pick from the 2, if i was cultist then i probably claim townie again lol.
So you're an intentional liar instead of giving good claims? How is that supposed to help the town at all? You stink of scum.
GSGold
GSGold
Townie
GSGold
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:56 am

Post by GSGold »

I'm keeping my vote on OMG for trying to paint Norinel as a bandwagoning scum when in fact it was a semi-random vote.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”