LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3085 (isolation #200) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 3077, Mulch wrote:Here is why Lalight is scum. This is only the day today.

Right off the bat, we have something weird. Everyone (including me) was expecting him to check Titus. FrozenFlame had made very townie posts in the past few days, and it makes zero sense to want to check him. This is the first red flag. It allows him to still accuse everyone still in contention.
I have already explained why I didn't check Titus and checked FF. I was suspicious of my townread and I thought there can be roles like 1-shot GF and/or 1-shot Framer (that are used on my site).
In post 3077, Mulch wrote:
What kind of fucking reaction is this? The correct townie reaction here is to be extraordinarily skeptical of this. He says "oh really". Oh really? Oh really? Your going to say oh really? That's the best thing you can say? Your not heavily in disbelief? Your not even going to comment that you believe it? That's ALL your going to say?
Here is why Lalight is scum: a townie would push him for this, like I did. He was interseted in just letting it go while he moved onto his targets and his gameplan.
I don't think you understand what I have meant. It was sceptical "oh really". After you Titus is my best lynch candidate. Have you ever pushed her yourself?
In post 3077, Mulch wrote: Here he says he wants to , which is fine, but Transcend fights him on this , and Lalight fights back again. He is really resolute. Yet, somehow, his great position on this changes . This is bad yet it get's worse. The REASON he changes is because Transcend said he wanted to gamesolve and would get nightkilled. Therfore, with that post, Lalight is
agreeing that we should not lynch because we want Transcend's solving ability.
. Transcend's solving ability is SO great that it would change his already huge postiiton on no lynching. Would this NOT suggest that he thinks Transcend is town? , or , or .
Yes, Lalight changed his position on this because he thought we needed Transcend's gamesolving so badly yet apparently thinks he could be mafia
I have just lost the confidence that people will wish to No Lynch toDay. I mean you're looking for throats, all of you (except occasionally FF). So I started looking who might be a viable lynch for today and came to realisation Trans/you is the possibility of a team.
In post 3077, Mulch wrote: Let's get onto his vote on me. Let's not forget that this is LyLo, so although I can't technically prove to all of you that he wanting to lynch me will end the game, to ME it is basically a scumclaim. So, here is how it goes.

(remember that he did not even press Titus for forgetting a neighborization). on me. I am going to quote it here, just for everyone to clearly see:
In post 2384, LaLight wrote:I am starting heavily scumreading Mulch for his undying wish to hear the claim from Transcend, I would say only scum would do such a thing, because they are really nervous. Also "Scum always votes first in LyLo" lol. Not really. But this vote for Tammy was bad. And scum also likes to highlight "we're in LyLo" because there's no way we wouldn't figure out ourselves and scum must've discussed it. So yeah, Mulch is relaxed scummo for sure.
Yup. His huge scumread, his overpowering scumread for me that is causing him (theoretically him as townie) to vote me in LyLo is: I was relaxed last round. Wow. Oh, and apparently too, which consists of Gamma shading me the entire game (something I should have picked up on, admitadly), also is hard core incriminating LyLo evidence.

Throughout this, he is about lynching me (yes, even as he is simeoultaneously pushing for a no lynch), , , resolute.

Yet, throughout all this hard core scumreading me for being relaxed, he also feels the need to keep his options open. , . Yes, he apparently is thinking those are "possibilties" as well despite voting ME.
Yes, I do keep the options open, what's exactly weird about it? I am not 100% sure about any one of you. And also, I can't prove that lynching me will finish the game either. Case on you is good enough for me to think that you are scum with more than 50% probability.
In post 3077, Mulch wrote: So now let's go onto . This would be a good thing, actually, to me, considering that he shaded him earlier in the day, (although refsues to press him on not submitting a neighborization), yet within a minute or two , and backs this up using the , saying, that he thinks ME AND TRANSCEND ???? are a scum team together.
This is the look of a scum that was LOOKING for an excuse to unvote Titus, either because they are scum partners or because he thinks I would be an easier target
. Also, his reason for this unprecendeted scumread is that he doubt someone if he wants to. Good for you.
The second vote on MyLo = the vote that can cause quickhammer. I felt like Trans was manipulating me into the vote Titus so he and you could quickhammer, that's just what I felt, and I unvoted immediately, because there's no rush. I didn't need any excus to unvote Titus, why wouldn't I just vote for Ryker or for you out of the gates?
In post 3077, Mulch wrote: Also, as bonus:

And finally, doublebonus, one ridiculous last lack of logic:
. Yup, with zero people voting him, and me only voting you after you tried to push a mislynch on me.
You know that everyone has expressed their will to vote me toDay, stop it. And don't use AtE as an argument, everyone uses AtE, both Town and Scum.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3104 (isolation #201) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:42 am

Post by LaLight »

VOTE: Titus
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3105 (isolation #202) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:43 am

Post by LaLight »

I believe Mulch's reaction is coming from town. Titus/Ryker then.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3108 (isolation #203) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:47 am

Post by LaLight »

In post 3107, Mulch wrote:So that was enough to switch your read from me, Lalight? What made you change, specifically, from me as scum to town?
all the posting you've made since I have voted you. I reread it like 1671671417 times from both perspectives and I think it's more town-motivated. Also, I don't think I would get to lynch you toDay, so here we are
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3113 (isolation #204) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:00 am

Post by LaLight »

guys, I am sorry, will be here in 30 minutes (hopefully)
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3114 (isolation #205) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:35 am

Post by LaLight »

so

@Mulch I don't say the action of trying to lynch me is town motivated. I think that you sincerely think it's 1v1 and you're town, I am scum. I don't know, scum would behave more carefully, not so aggressively imo. And the thing that you thunk the game is solved. I just don't see that coming from scum, clear town perspective.

@Titus The question of wy I didn't check you is explained by me a thousand times and if you ask it, you don't really read the thread which I don't like. I scumread Ryker still, I just think you are scummier and in my eyes it was either you or him. Now I scumread both... But I will vote for you as I initially wanted.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3115 (isolation #206) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:35 am

Post by LaLight »

sorry, got to sleep.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3209 (isolation #207) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by LaLight »

my god, the game was a huge pile of stress for me. idk, sometimes I think that my playstyle isn't compatible with this site, it's really pretty hard for me to be in am atmosphere of much shitposting and aggression towards me whenever I start scumreading anyone. I guess it's time to make another half a year break from mafiascum.

And yeah, wp, scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”