Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

Hey guys I'm here, just finished reading 16 pages most of it being useless lol. Any questions for me in particular about my play style or whatever else yall can think of?
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

Tacos does seem to be acting weird for town. I know the self meta thing has been pointed out already but he made a lot of useless posts even after rvs. Idk seems like could be scum trying too hard to fit in.
Two face did act really aggressive towards the comments made about him and also something about defensiveness. I agree that being too defensive is not a scum tell, but being only defensive and not offensive (aka town/scumhunting) is something to consider.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

Ok I don't like those responses from tacos, kinda seems like he's telling everyone to lynch him so he won't get lynched, reverse psychology. Everyone else has valid points against taco too, so I'm willing to vote him rn.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

VOTE: sergtacos
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

Hey im all caught up, had to take in my computer for repair so I've been stuck on my phone for a couple days. I should get it back sometime today. Anyways I'm keeping my vote on tacos because I still feel he is scum. I also am scum leaning two face and mulch, mainly gut but also a few other reasons I can share later. I am town reading trivium tchill and carc because I like their posts.

Pedit: here's my reads so I hope that helps.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 747, Carcalilly wrote:OK....... Sorry Dx
In post 728, Sergtacos wrote: Again I don't have strong scum reads because
I'm not sure exactly who is scum tho
I feel like this isn't something town would say.
Like, emphasising uncertainty, and uncertainty=town. I don't feel a need for real town to emphasize it.
I agree with this, and the way tacos worded it seems really weird too, the bolded part really sticks out to me and pings me.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 822, Boonskiies wrote:
Last Night Tomorrow (with your self proclaimed best friend and Emperor/Disney Princess Kuzco wannabe): BOONSKIIES! - Day 1

HELLLOOOOOOO, players of Mini Normal 1919!!! It's me! BOONSKIIES! A major boon to the town of this game, bringing you a rainbow filled adaptation of toDay's events!

[queue jazzy theme music]
BUH NUH NUH BAN BAN BAAAAA!!!!!!!!!ding.
[end]

The Boon
skiies Col
or Wheel Chart

*Keep in mind, I don't do this in order and I may add to things in a mismatched way, so if anything feels oddly worded or semi repeated, that is why.
*My reads do tend to change after completely analyzing everything.
*Higher up you are in each tier, the townier I think they are.
*It's pretty early in game, so there's not a whole lot to go on, so this won't be as big as my usual color wheels.

Town
-
Lean Town
-
Null Town
-
Null
-
Null Scum
-
Lean Scum
-
Scum

Tchill13
- Yeah, I'm town reading Tchill. Like, he has more analysis than anyone in this game thus far. I like how he brought up wanting to wait for the other people he hasn't interacted with to catch up. He says he's a newer player, but I wouldn't be able to tell from his play thus far. He's coming across as incredibly transparent town to me (if he's scum, he's doing that much better. Strongest town read I got.

TwoFace
- lel. 2f is town. If he's not, I feel like I'll be able to sort him out later.

Klazam
- OO. I actually like Klazam a lot, specifically with his interactions with TwoFace. I liked how he just didn't want to deal with Taco either. I feel like scumKla would go along with it more and potentially get a TvT read out of it. I'm going to lean town here. I understand how my reasons can be criticized with "He could be scum doing all that.", but I am town reading the slot.

Sergtacos
- So he's the most active this game, and definitely has the biggest presence. He has a lot of NAI posts, but there are some townie like posts in there. I feel like his posting comes from anxious town trying to figure the game out. He's trying out different things, and I don't think he has solidified his reads yet, it's day 1, they don't have to be, and I feel he's pretty genuine. I'm going to lean town here. It's just too early, and too many NAI posts to make me want to full on town read.

Trivium
- Initially I saw his 2F push as forced, but I understand why people push 2F. I thought I was going to end up scum reading him after reading through the rest, but I generally liked his other stuff. I liked his 761. I'll null town here.

shuffleplay
(now Vedith)
- Eh, shuffle was solid. Not much, but she posted some bricks (not quite walls, but solid amount of content per post), and I feel like she was town trying to be active in the game. I'll null town. Vedith will be active, so I'm not worried about lack of content.

Fykus
- Fykus seems really genuine with the little amount of posts he has, but there's really not that much to go off of. I'll null town this slot for now.

Mulch
- Man...mulch could go either way. Like I'm 50/50. His carefree-okaywitheverythingexceptthethingshe'sexplicitlynot-yes man demeanor is hard for me to accept whatever read I pick off. I'll probably need a flip to sort this slot.

Carcalilly
- Okay, yeah. I definitely see why this slot is being scum read. I don't feel like stating more; 2f already did. I can't tell if I see her as scum or town feeling some pressure, and trying to get out of it without drawing more people to her. I'll null scum.

Dunkerdoodles
- Most of the posts were on Taco, and I don't really like the 2F/Mulch scum read in addition to Taco. Not a whole lot to go off of, and if you're town, you're gonna have to show me, but I get big gut scum vibes from here. I'll lean scum.

Empiricus
- Okay, so you all are going to hate this as a reasoning, but his first post in the game screams scum to me. Like, screams. Like, my ex girlfriend just broke into my house at night, started shrieking, ate my pillow, punched my framed picture of ScarJo, and then stabbed me in the leg with a fork at 2:37 am. It just came off to me as "Oh, hmm, I need to fabricate a post somewhere. This is an obvious joke! This is funny AND safe! I would say this even if I were town...yeah." Scum. This piled onto the fact he is pushing Serg/2F as scum seems like he's not scum hunting, and is just going for people he thinks a wagon could be built upon without him making a case. (he does kind of make cases, but meh.

Branson
- He looks like he's fabricating the hell out his reads. Him pushing Carca looks fake as hell. Like, I agree that Carca seemed scummy, but I just get the feeling Branson saw that and ran with it, ya feel? When I'm scum, I can generally see when town is looking super scummy, and I feel that's what Branson did. I'm solidly scum reading this slot. His read list I felt that all his town reads were him trying to gain rapport and potentially turn into town leader and get them to follow him. If someone makes a case that isn't direct crap, i feel like he'd start pushing down a town read of his. This guy is going for a mislynch, and makes me kind of want to move Carca up a little. Scum.

()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_)

Will Carcalilly turn out to be town feeling the pressure?

Will Branson make more fabricated scum reads?!?!

Will Taco ever stop spamming up the thread?!?!?!?!

Find out next time on....
LAST NIGHT TOMORROW!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You want it...you need it...your stalker ex will hate it. The candy dog food flavored pillow, for when she eats your pillow in a crazed outburst...all this can be yours, if you just...

VOTE: Branson

are you scum reading me because i'm scum reading tacos? my early scum/town reads are always gut based. in fact almost all of my reads have some gut involved. i think gut is a big part of mafia, as posts, meta and tone can all be manipulated, gut however can't.
also an fyi, i tend to be more of a laid back player, not really commenting on everything and just chipping in when i need to. i get scum read a lot for that, but it's just my style. if you need me to ever comment on something in particular, just tell me and I will.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

oops i think i messed up spoilers, can mod fix that for me or can I?
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

quickreads: most scummy to least scummy.
mulch>sergetacos>branson>emp>2face>vedith>fykus>klazam>carc>trivium>boon>me

will read again tmr and decide if tchill is good lynch or not.

also i know i will be scumread for this post. it is late and i wanted to get reads in so i kinda rushed them. ask me tmr if you have questions.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

Mulch and tacos are scum buddies.
Will post later tonight.
Sorry for being inactive I will be more active on weekdays though.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

Alright it seems like I'm being scum read, should I hardclaim to save time?
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

Well, at this point it's 9:1 town to scum so we have lots of time to find the last one. i don't want to waste time on me because if scum decide to kill me at night it's fine because they aren't killing a stronger player who is probably better at finding scum.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1937 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

i think fykus is our last scum.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

mass claim sounds good, ill start if you want.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

I don't know what to say other than I will hardclaim tommorrow if emp flips town. I think emp is the last scum since he was trying to push a mislynch on me. If emp flips town I think we lynch klazam tommorrow.
VOTE: emp
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2102 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 2095, Boonskiies wrote:I think you should just hard claim now.
alright, i'm a town gunsmith. should i post my results now? i have 1 no gun and 1 has a gun, but i don't want to out another potential town PR.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2107 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

serg was no gun, fykus has a gun
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2109 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

alright so pr claims so far are:
me: gunsmith
boon: odd-night cop
fykus: 3-shot vanilla cop

are there usually this many investigative roles in a game? i feel like fykus or boon could be lying rn.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2111 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 2110, Fykus wrote:I duno, I guess I could see it happening since there was an unlimited shot vig in the game (vedith) and the chances of him hitting one of us would be pretty high. Plus the fact that boon is an odd night cop and I've only got 3 chances to investigate seems to counterbalance one another from a setup standpoint. I wouldn't be surprised if we had some kind of healing role sprinkled in here somewhere. Don't forget that roleblockers are considered pretty OP in mafia so town has to counterbalance that power.
makes sense, i could see all of us existing.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2208 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

Another idea: we lynch fykus today if they flip town both me and boon check emp. One of us dies but the other gets a result. If I die and boon says emp is scum we lynch emp. If boon dies i get a result on emp and if they dont have a gun we can look elsewhere for last scum.
If emp flips town we know last scum is boon because he lied about his results.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2211 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:12 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

Me: gunsmith
n1: sergtacos: no gun
n2: fykus: has a gun
Fykus: 3-shot vanilla cop
n1: sergtacos: vanilla
n2: emp: vanilla
Boon: odd-night cop
n1: mulch: town
i think i got them all.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2231 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 2225, Boonskiies wrote:Mafia definitely should have a PR in that last spot.

Cop
Gunsmith
Vigilante

all together can literally wreck the scum team night 1. They have to have something that would counter act that. Doctor would make a lot of sense this game, so idk if we can really trust any gunsmith results from here on out. Vanilla Cop can be useful still. And I'm going to most likely die toNight.

Yeah, Klazam's probably a mafia PR if we're going to be okay saying Dunker is town gunsmith.
if there is a mafia doctor, wouldn't they have protected the odd-night roleblocker from the vig shot n1?
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2240 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

i could acutally see mafia having a role cop here. that would make sense imo which means boon could be lying.

gunsmith
vig
3 shot vanilla cop
7 VT

odd night rber
even night role cop?
goon

this seems like a viable setup imo but idk.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2243 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 2241, Boonskiies wrote:Honestly, I'm becoming more okay with going Branson for the day. I did majorly scum read him yesterDay for a time.
I think branson should claim.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2248 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 2245, Boonskiies wrote:How could I be an even night role cop? If anything Fykus's role corresponds with that much more than mine does.
you could've lied about checking mulch. mulch was already being town read by most people except me.
you are right though, fykus could be a maf role cop. i dont see him being a maf vanilla cop though.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2255 (isolation #25) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

should we put some votes on branson to force him to claim? or is that not necessary rn?
UNVOTE: for now
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2267 (isolation #26) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 2266, Mulch wrote:
In post 2265, Klazam wrote:beecause its unlikely that scum only has one (limited)power role given the town has plenty of power roles
And?
he has a vanilla result from fykus which means he isn't PR
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2344 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

ok
VOTE: branson