Normal 1934: Civilization Mafia Mafia (Endgame)

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I MADE THAT BOTCH FAMOUSSSS
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

does anybody believe I'm not town aligned
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

let me make something clear

I'm probably town
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

if it makes you feel better I'll guarantee I'm not a godfather
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

robb if you're scum you're gonna want to unvote me, because if you're town you know I'm town
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

yes you do
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

now unvote me
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:39 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

lol
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

am I
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'll read the thread tomorrow or tonight
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

you aren't lynching me ginger ninjer
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 24, Robbnva wrote:You do realize the R in rvs means random right? He voted me for a game related reasons so asking him to explain himself and make sense is appropriate.
maybe you're just scum
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 15, PersephoneSidekick wrote:Dude, it's RVS; why are you expecting me to make sense?
unless you are
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 34, Robbnva wrote:
In post 31, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Do you think Percy trying to add reason to his RVS a bit odd? Like as if he's trying hard not to make his vote scummy?
Well I don't consider it an rvs vote. I just never understand why people vote me for saying "sup", because this isn't the first time it's happened. Getting people to explain what their issue is I feel helps me better understand them. Right now I don't like percy's response and the old me would probably go into a death tunnel, but with limited posts and lack of cares right now I'm not going to dwell on it.
In post 32, Ginngie wrote:
In post 29, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Hi nancy. This vote is to add weight to the Robbinva-PersephoneSidekick conflict. Basically, I want them to squabble while I observe from a distance.
Town.

Sounds scummy as if instigating a fight, but townAF for honesty
that isn't a good reason to give a town read imo. The best way to seem genuine, is to actually be genuine. You can totally be genuine as scum
nah you're just scum
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 33, humaneatingmonkey wrote:How much do you trust that read?
hm
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 41, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: PersephoneSidekick

Just helping the wagon along.
scum?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 47, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 45, Robbnva wrote:I didn't argue anything actually. I asked you a simple question.

You chose to use something game related to vote me, asking you to explain your vote is perfectly acceptable response.

you claim it was rvs, but according to my definition of rvs, it wasn't.

Also I don't really buy the whole "see if his reaction would be useful" because you have to have a familiarity with me to know how I would react as town and scum, and you don't.

my apologies for calling you he, I have issues with pronouns all the time. I will try not to make that mistake again.

There hasn't been enough from you to determine if you are scum or town yet, so I won't put you at L-1 but you are definitely on my radar. Let's see if your play improves.
Honestly I feel like the reason for the wagon building on them right now is pretty stupid.

VOTE: robbnva
lol?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 64, Korts wrote:
In post 55, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Korts, Percy's vote was out of place because it's an actual reason. A real reason. Not a joke reason.
a) Whoever gave you the idea that reasons can only be joke reasons?
b) What made you think that this was a serious reason?

For what it's worth, I thought the initial reason Persephone gave had some potential to go somewhere (i.e. Robb not voting in so-called RVS robs the town of information on him later down the line). It's not really the reason, but the follow-up "lol RVS" dismissal that stinks to me. So it also stinks to me that you would focus on that reason, when, for example, Aristophanes' is a direct scumtell and isn't just "too well thought out for the game phase" or however else to put your argument against Percy.

Good point about Tchill's unexplained wagon hopping, though.
In post 58, PersephoneSidekick wrote:Is it considered actively better to vote for a blatant joke reason in RVS than for a reason that is "real" but blatantly insufficient, and if so, why? Real question; it's my first non-newbie game.
Not necessarily. It is, however, highly impolite and counterproductive to dismiss arguments by referring to RVS, because RVS is a crutch, a myth, and a concept I wish had never been introduced to this game.

Also, Persephone, it is good to know that you welcome the wagon that you invited on yourself so long as the town has something to talk about - but you are not helping anyone if you just sit there explaining yourself and nothing more. Stop reacting, and start participating in the hunt if you are town, or if you want to sell yourself as town. That's all the advice you get.
In post 60, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 58, PersephoneSidekick wrote:Is it considered actively better to vote for a blatant joke reason in RVS than for a reason that is "real" but blatantly insufficient, and if so, why? Real question; it's my first non-newbie game.
Irrelevant question. Nothing is better. Whatever you do, if you're scummy, people will call you out on it. Just do whatever you think is best to do as town. This is hard to fake if you're scum. People can smell fake and fake attempts. So if you're trying to fake something, you're probably scum. And people will call you out on it.
My god, the bullshit logic. This is, at best, wishful thinking - but it also just sounds like you're trying to pin Persephone down at every turn.

VOTE: monkey
town

monkey might be scum
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

t chill is probably scum. if he is robb is lock town. not partners in any world.

that said, conditional scumread on robb. i haven't played with him. how competent of a player is he? if he's experienced I think he's scum because this is exactly the kind of bullshit an experienced scum can use to mislynch a newbie, my predecessor. his case is rvs garbage and he's pushing it WAY too hard. again, if robb is scum t chill isn't a partner in any world. if he's a beginner or hasnt played in a while though this could just be awful confbias. he's from 2010 but not all older players are overly experienced or he might've not played in a while so yeah it makes a difference.

aristo posts more as town I think. light scumread. their first prodge gave me town vibes tho.

ginngie is townlean. they aren't going to lynch me tho and it's cute they wanna try <3

monkey scumlean. reads disingenuous. idk. could go either way but they're too lamisty if ya know what I mean.

no other reads worth mentioning. just realized this was the post limit game so I'll tone back lmao
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm voting you or t chill. probably you because you read like am experienced scum trying to obv town
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

okay

VOTE: robb
you're going to regret faking confidence
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 259, Robbnva wrote:VOTE: eddie
tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, tried to give you time to convince me I was wrong about your slot.

time's up
In post 296, Robbnva wrote:I don't really care who you vote for. My vote isn't coming off you until your lynched. I'll leave it there for the entire game if i have to.
tried to give me benefit of the doubt =/= saying you're never unvoting me when I actually start playing

you aren't going to bully me with bullshit like you did my newbie predecessor
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 299, Robbnva wrote:I voted you before you started playing. You were too late. Sorry scum. If you aren't scum, sorry you decided to play like shit for some reason.

I'm not bullying you and I wasn't bullying your predecessor. I scum read your predecessor for legitimate reasons. You come in and think you can troll your suspicion away. Sorry that shit doesn't work on me.

Have a nice life
so whyd you lie about giving me a chance? and explain the mindset where trolling would get rid of suspicion. you didn't scumread my predecessor for legit reasons, you blew an rvs case way out of proportion because that's how scum works. you bullied them. that's how experienced scum beat newbs. intimidation. fuck off with that. and don't say i played like shit til postgame, cause from where I stand you played like shit and got caught as obv scum :lol:
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

lol yeah you're just scum you're getting roped today. you aren't attempting to sort me, you just said you aren't going to interact with me anymore and that's because you know you're stuck in a corner. me not having time to actually read the game and rvsing for a bit doesn't allow you to write me off.

this means t chill is town and won't be lynched meaning ginngie will probably help you try to mislynch me. t chill, stop being a scummy scumfuck and post something useful to reassure me. you can even 2v2 ginngie and robb with me! ginngie is probably tilted town tho so your focus is robb.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 41, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: PersephoneSidekick

Just helping the wagon along.
In post 45, Robbnva wrote:I didn't argue anything actually. I asked you a simple question.

You chose to use something game related to vote me, asking you to explain your vote is perfectly acceptable response.

Also I don't really buy the whole "see if his reaction would be useful" because you have to have a familiarity with me to know how I would react as town and scum, and you don't.

my apologies for calling you he, I have issues with pronouns all the time. I will try not to make that mistake again.

There hasn't been enough from you to determine if you are scum or town yet, so I won't put you at L-1 but you are definitely on my radar. Let's see if your play improves.
In post 47, Tchill13 wrote:

Honestly I feel like the reason for the wagon building on them right now is pretty stupid.

VOTE: robbnva
this isn't a partner interaction a beginner like t chill would have. random OPENLY meaningless vote, then a post from the opposing wagon and immediately voting them and calling the wagon stupid. that's awk af and easy to scumread, and on reread I think it might just be awkwardness people are scumreading, but the big takeaway is scum!tchill doesn't waffle around scum!robb and town!ps like that. there's no way that's a partner interaction.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

t chill is someone I expect most people to scumread and he gets mislynched a lot for it from my experience with him (on an alt he deosnt know who I am). he has also been scum yeah. i don't see the agenda here though. it could just be awkward scum, yeah, but robbs death tunnelling me for the entire game over rvs from a newbie. anybody who isn't a turd snuggling ostrich monster can see that. it's fine to scumread someome off of rvs, that's how games get started. robb being THIS CERTAIN is not something reasonable though. and, since when do beginners /not/ get overly defensive? that's like the biggest beginner fact. robb is fucked because a skilled player replaced said scummy tunnel and now he's trying to act macho with this deathtunnel bullshit. it's not going to work though. he overplayed his hand, as you see by him openly not attempting to sort me because I didn't have time to catch up and joked around. his posts on ps were bad. his death tunnel intent is worse. hes flipping red here.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

a) i misspoke when I said he gets mislynched a lot. i have only played with him once and I defended him, correctly might I add. i have also skimmed a couple games. he has a very mislynchable personality though and I view him as a mislynchable player. if he thinks otherwise he's ignorant.

b) I'll be not posting for the next day or something intentionally due to post count. if there's something you want urgently answered by me say that in your post but otherwise it's better. i forgot about the restriction, my bad. can't play trolly like usual

c) 312 is eh. Nancy in general is eh. I'm curios how they'll attempt to read my slot, I'm looking for specific things.

d) as for 310: tchill was not a productive player when we've played. he got scumread early and I defended him along with others. he has a newbie tone and I will play the beginner card because I can read beginners and he absolutely is one. beginners have very different tells than experienced players. i can say with absolute certainty that without the bias of knowing im town my slot would look scummy to me on the first page and by the end it would be obvious they're a beginner town out of water, behaviour nai at absolute best. i also think at least one scum defended my predecessor because it's easy as shit to pocket a player like that. i already explained why t chill and robb are never partners, that's not a partner interaction and if you think it is idk what to say to you. t chill could be scum and I can see it but robbs death tunnel doesn't come from town and regardless if he's declaring intent to never unvote me one of us needs to die and I have no choice but to vote him. if he's town that's one less vote town has. if he's scum which he probably is he has an excuse to not involve himself elsewhere which he really hasn't.

e) can you all stop having temper tantrums lmao 50 posts is more than enough don't be babies

f) 326 and t chill in general... aren't making sense. in your opinion you're not mislynch bait and I therefore lies about you, and you think I'm voting a clear mislynch (robb)... but you are certain scum is in aristo and gingie??? where does that relationship come from and why is aristo scum when he's posted like 5 times with 0 content? more importantly, cause he is less active as scum, why is either he or gingie scum? that doesn't make sense at all to me. 197 doesn't tell me that answer never mind convince me aristo is scum.

g) excited for grendel. he should bring me some sanity I hope.

h) robb suck a toad ;)

i) town lean on assemble. naked. nothing to see here oo
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

only a few days left, if you're trying to conserve your 8000 posts stop. this game is 15 pages. we need to get shit done.

robb. treating your scum read like scum is fine. however, you aren't even trying to sort me. that's not fine. you're being dismissive and not attempting to interact with me. that's not how town should play. you keep spouting b.s. like "once Eddie is lynched", but you haven't even started to convince people I'm scum. im not a leading wagon and you aren't selling people on scum!me because your arguments are horse shit. this is why you're scum, you get the excuse to keep voting me and ignore the rest of the game.

ginngie, is that a serious day 3 ic claim? i want a hard yes lol

I care about your robb vote sd. you get to be conf town when he flips red.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

you really need to read literally any of my games then LMAO

you're scumreading me for shitposting when I'm known for shitposting even though I've already produced significantly more content than a few players. holy shit you're bad at this game. like painfully bad. hopefully your town game is less awful than this or idk how you've managed to last here for 7 years.

"You have done nothing useful since replacing in except omgus me"
wrong

"you have the nerve to say I'm scum when I've provided the most reasons out of any vote in this game"
because confbiasing a case makes you town right? want me to take literally every one of your posts and argue why it's scummy? making a lot of arguments doesn't make them good arguments. this is horse shit and you are experienced enough to know this.

"Get hung or piss off. Cause you are scum or a scummy player. Your predecessor was scummy also. "
overjustifying. already setting up your apology for when I'm mislynched

note more importantly. you literally said you'll vote park me and don't care if anyone votes with you. that. is. not. pro. town. you're sitting there and doing jack shit.
"Im fine parking my vote on you til town finally sees what I see."
yet towns read your posts, and we don't see through the bullshit scum spectacles you do. you didn't try to sort me, show me any attempt of sorting. all I see is you refusing to respond to most of my posts because you know you're fighting a losing battle with the justification of a known shitposter shitposting being lock scum not worth replying to.

wanna try again?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Kitts, p sure he just meant they could be in a team. not the full team.
In post 372, Robbnva wrote:I don't use meta so take your meta defense. Shine it up real nice. Turn that somebitch sideways and stick it straight up
Your roody poo candy ass
In post 373, Robbnva wrote:Town will have to decide at some point to lynch one of us. I'm so sure you are scum I'm not willing to move my vote until I know for sure.
In post 374, Robbnva wrote:Btw voting my top scum read is and always will be protown. Don't ever say I'm not being protown when I absolutely am.

The goal of the game is to find and lynch scum. That's what I'm trying to do.

That is however nothing like what you are doing. You omgus me after you say your predecessor could be scum :lol:
It isn't a meta defense. you're scumreading me for shitposting. you are literally laughable.

you have no reasonable reason to be 100% sure I'm scum at this stage. you're either completely horrible at mafia or scum. you're deathtunnelling someone on page 11 I think it started over a newbie reacting to rvs. lol.

no. lol. just lol. voteparking the entire game isn't pro town even if it's on scum which it's not btw, if you can't convince people you need to either do that, continue to express disinterest while voting someone else (there are 3 scum alive probably after all), or acknowledge you're being a dumbass (happens to everyone) and that your case is horse poop.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 387, Dark Horse wrote:At this point it feels like robb and eddie are clogging up the thread more than anything else.
maybe the rest of the game could try posting? you're almost all idling.

In post 388, Robbnva wrote:
In post 386, Sunlit Diamond wrote:I have no idea why, but I'm beginning to believe Robb. O_o
Wish this sir had this Image

You should believe me though. I'm being completely honest. If at the end of the day I'm wrong, I'll take that hit but I genuinely find ps's actions scummy and Eddie hasn't done anything remotely town looking.

Eddie can say whatever he wants to discredit me but he doesn't know me. He's saying my playstle makes me scum. That's flawed logic and that's all he has to hang his hat on. My play style may be scummy to some people but it doesn't make me scum.
I am not saying your playstyle makes you scum...? when have I even mentioned your playstyle? if you're trying to say you have a meta of deathtunnelling page 11, meta doesn't matter, remember? :lol: you're literally using your case on me and filling it in. just because you are scumreading me for shitposting doesn't mean you aren't scum for overplaying an rvs argument.

In post 389, Sunlit Diamond wrote:Eddie's comment about me being conftown when Robb flips red rang hollow/not sincere for some reason, but I'm really tired and can't make my words do what they're supposed to do.

I did go read back, however, and right now my overall tone read is that Robb is reacting to Eddie, not the other way 'round. That to me says that Robb's reactions benefit Eddie in some manner. Whether that's obscure personal satisfaction or because he's scum, I think is important to figure out soon.

UNVOTE:

I'm second guessing enough that I don't want to contribute to your wagon if it takes off while I'm sleeping.
lol
In post 390, nancy wrote:@Eddie where in particular do you get the feeling that monkey is being LAMIST? I haven't gotten that sense from them a great deal (last game I played with monkey where he was scum he was super LAMIST). What about from Robbnva makes you think he's just scum? Not really sure why Robbnva's push on your slot looks so overwhelmingly scum to you; Robbnva's reasoning seems pretty understandable if obviously pretty wrong; if he's the type of player to deathtunnel out of earlygame I'm not sure that that's going to be the best way to sort him; don't feel like he's grabbing for reasoning here in the way that I think he might if he were scum here; you seem to be scumreading him for what feels to me like equally dubious reasons - you're accusing him of not sorting you but you seem to be treating him in pretty much the same way; can't say I'm a huge fan of you leveraging your predecessor's newbie status as a basis for scumreading Robbnva. How much of a tendency do you have for OMGUS? Why is Ginngie tilted town; what do you mean by that? Don't really agree that the sequence you quoted is especially unlikely to come from buds; agree that they're probably unaligned but / is probably more indicative of that than anything; don't think the way that Tchill has townread Robb comes from partners pretty much ever. Don't think your slot's alignment is especially relevant to the interaction either way.

@monkey forgot to answer this earlier but you feel different too; not sure if you're aware of the difference or not but I wouldn't mind hearing about that; this is basically how I play when I'm not trolling around - Transcend's game wasn't representative of my normal play at all, especially not over the past fortnight or so (recently decided to make a pretty conscious change to my play); it's interesting that you found me intimidating there - didn't think I really was. Would be pretty helpful if you were able to dedicate some time to the game before deadline; haven't seen much from you since earlygame and I think you're probably a slot that I can sort pretty easily if I get a lot of content from you - I like what I've seen so far for the most part but your activity seems to be a problem here; your read on Tchill is a little weird and I'd like it if you were able to lock down your stance on that, especially given he seems to be one of the leading wagons right now; why would hearing his explanation for the WIFOM argument in particular make him town to you - that feels like a pretty easy criterion to fulfil and I'm not sure what you're looking for there exactly or why that would dispel your other concerns about the slot.

@massive agree that Dark Horse would probably be more likely to follow me on Ari if he were scum and Ari were town; don't think his reasoning for not doing so was particularly good; don't think that that stance from him is very good reasoning for a townread. What game with Ari did you play where he looked like he does here? Not sure what the accepted meta read of Ari is that you're referring to; my understanding of his meta is pretty much as I described it in even if that was a rushed post from me; he tends to active lurk as scum and is pretty much incapable of passing off his scumhunting as town at all - probably worth mentioning that I recently townread scum!Ari for pretty much the same reasons that you/Gin/Horse are here - didn't think it was worthwhile pursuing a scumread early game and more or less assumed that he was town even though what he was posting wasn't anything very good; the fact that I have something of a scumread on him here gives me pretty bad feelings about the slot overall; I'm used to just automatically wanting to townread him and I haven't gotten that feeling at all this game.

@Gin I engage with you because I'm apparently a masochist with a misguided sense of duty. Still don't think there's ever been a point in any game we've had together where you've actually engaged with me on anything in a genuine way - I think you're a good player as either alignment but trying to have a conversation with you in mafia games feels like shredding my nails as I scale an interminable wall. Literally impossible to get a read on you when you barely talk about your reads at all and your pushes are always phenomenally bad.
monkey appeals to general interest. idk. i get the vibe he always wants to appear the good guy. posts like 56, 60, 77. don't know if that's just him as a player but it seems like he wants to lead town without getting blood if that makes sense. might just be tinfoiling.

I'll analyze 34 specifically for you, sure. it's super awkward, he assigns meaning to an rvs vote (you gave a reason it's not technically rvs xDDdd). he already hinted at his future death tunnel. that's right. on an rvs vote. to top it off some useless theory babble back at ginngie that doesn't help the game at all and doesn't really make sense... you can totally be anything as scum, does that invalidate virtually every tell you use? it's just filler.

and then the big thing. i have no choice but to vote him. if he's going to deathtunnel me he's a direct liability to town. even if he's town that's not only a town vote we can't use but it's also fuel for scum to try and mislynch me later. though, I do think he's probably scummy. I've broken out of tunnels lots of times before, I never get fully tunnelled and always consider the other person. literally my first game on this alt I tunnelled boon d1 until he had a huge ate reaction and push came to shove and we ended up tring each other. i also voted my town read in lylo who was scum because I can change reads, but unf. massive wasn't on to unvote and we lost. regardless, there's countless examples of me breaking out of tunnels and if you're good friends with transcend you probably agree I know what I'm doing generally. the point of this random old meta dive? i can break out of tunnels. robb can prove he's town if he is. instead, he's ignoring half my posts directed at or about him, refusing to interact with me, and deathtunnelling me for shitposting and my predecessors rvs. that's not town play. could I be wrong? ya. do I think I am? no. am I going to get the chance to find out? considering at this point he seems pretty obnoxious as a player, probably not, but I've got along worse and became friends with them before so I won't say never. i am trying to sort him, I don't see his play as town. i can also tell you I've seen some things thst make me doubt my scumread on him, but nothing strongly and when I've tried to interact with him he's shut me down.

as for the newbie part, I pride myself on my abilities to read newbies. i have a newbie interaction with robb to analyze, and subbing in gives me the advantage of knowing someone else's role pm and analyzing their interactions like so. my beginner counterpart was clearly flustered town, and I probably would've scumread any experienced player who read them worse than null. now I know they are town for a fact and don't have the doubt so that's stronger. i find it hard to believe a player from 2010 is this incapable at reading new players. newer players going by the wiki, sure, but not someone like robb who from what I get the feel of has played lots for ages. i am going to use every interaction Persephone had and robbs are bad. his interactions with me are some mighty fine icing. if he's town, he's probably going to stop derping and tr me soon. also, I omgus lots, but it's just part of my game persona as both alignments and doesn't really carry outside of games bar rare exceptions (this is not one). i believe omgus is useful in ways but I'm not going to share personal theory here rn so I'll leave it at that. i omgus a lot of the time tho almost every game rofl

t chill is interesting. I'm waffling on him rn so I'll have to get back to you. if he's town and robb is town massive is probably scum but not really strong on that and don't care to go into why. I'm not strongly against his lynch if that's the question, but rn id go 60/40 town. robb being scum is part of why. they aren't partners. ginngie is tilted town because he thinks t chill is scum with me and robb is town. does that really need an explanation?

I'm also getting scum vibes from Korts but I'll leave that here empty for now. no energy or time before dl to get into a massive row with another loud player. nothing strong enough I wanna pursue d1 anyways cause he's a useful player if town to have.

deadline is soon. seriously. stop conserving your posts. we need to do shit. 100 posts is way more than you need to play effectively and a dead game helps scum. at this point t chill is the only lynch that'll happen because not enough other players are even posting. lynch should be by choice, not by default.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 416, Robbnva wrote:UNVOTE:

going to enjoy my v/la weekend and reassess if I should even be playing mafia anymore since everyone thinks I am such a shitty player.
you aren't a shitty player necessarily. you should seriously try rereading your iso next to mine and Persephones. it's ok to come back and admit you were wrong, and it isn't impossible to convince me you're town. you already commented something like people townreading the scummiest player, but that should be a hint to you you should at least reevaluate.

I'll reply to more later lunch break isn't enough time for the wallposting a post restriction somewhat requires
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

or act 9. that works too.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 451, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 6997, MathBlade wrote:Like myself and Titus agreed PV was a person we agreed was Town.

PV why did you take Pyramids even though the plan was for Drixx to take it?
On day 1, Drixx (the slot I replaced) demanded to treestump themselves but had the treestump sniped by someone else.
Real tragedy when town just won't let you remove a scum vote from play :shifty:

Civilization Mafia Mafia:

Votecount 1.19:

Tchill13 (4): Dark Horse, humaneatingmonkey, Korts, Ginngie
Robbnva (3): Assemblerotws, Eddie Cane, Sunlight Diamond
Vecna (2): nancy, Tchill13
massive (1): Vecna
Grendel (1): massive
Eddie Cane (0):
Ginngie (0):
humaneatingmonkey (0):
nancy (0):
Korts (0):
Sunlight Diamond (0):
Dark Horse (0):
Assemblerotws (0):

Not Voting: Grendel, Robbnva

With 13 alive it's 7 to lynch.

The day has begun and will end in (expired on 2017-08-13 23:00:00).

If 7 or more players request a 48 hour deadline extension to compensate for the replacements before deadline hits, it will be granted. This will not add additional posts.

Spoiler: Remaining Posts:
Korts: 69
Ginngie: 64
Aristophanes: 72
humaneatingmonkey: 75
Eddie Cane: 44
Sunlight Diamond: 64
Robbnva: 21
Grendel: 79
massive: 80
Dark Horse: 82
Assemblerotws: 92
nancy: 90
Tchill13: 44
request dl extension. does not count as a post. love u rc <3
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

i didn't realize robb deathtunnels stupidly in most games. after skimming a couple of his other games and rereading him here he might be town. i didn't see any of his scum games in my skim. if someone actually told me this was a regular occurrence.... lol I am disappointed in yall.

that said, he's refusing to interact or acknowledge me. i try to big the biggerperson and he replies with basically the ewuivalent of shut up. its very disappointing because most people I try and change my read on are more mature and if he's going to continue to act like this it's probably just scum not wanting to change a read. could just be town who can't control emotions but idk. right now id say I have robb 60/40 town and 80/20 odds on him replying this saying I'm still scum or not replying.

VOTE: sd

sd has pinged me a fair bit. right now I'm waffling on voting Korts, ginngie, monkey and sd. ginngie is pushing garbage and has a weird ass overconfident attitude but I can see that as personality and I don't want to get in a shouting match with them rn. similarly, I have some scum vibes on korts, but I've mostly just seen town reads expressed and additionally I imagine trying to lynch korts will be an ordeal I don't have the time for before deadline. maybe next day if my read gets stronger. for now I also see town notes but id say he's like 60/40 scum. don't like the lamisty bitching about posts in the slightest either. monkey is probably the one Im closest to voting after sd (along with massive). considering I'm voting sd without any reasoning given I'm curios how this'll go. :)

I'll post more tonight or tomorrow depending how late I get off tonight. this is a quick flphone post equivalent for post count

also pedit: sorry rc. I'll pm.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

470 - i believe I can sort t chill given time. given wagonomics he was a mislynch. i wasn't strong on him being a mislynch, but I was strong on not lynching him. this is just multiplied by him claiming vig. i don't believe newb scum claims vig and regardless he can confirm himself.

471 - robb, that's the thing. meta doesn't suck. without meta I wouldn't know you do this as either alignment. then I would be completely sure you're scum. now idk. its important to determine an average. if you could just stop being so repugnant you wouldn't need to whine about nobody liking you, I'm trying to give you a chance here. keep the tone in 471 and come back before deadline with gamesolving that includes more players than Eddie Cane (i can still be in it). rereading will.help you and this game is slow. or just keep wasting a town vote.

474 is bad. dark horse gets scum points

I am unsure what I think of grendel. i want to townread their slot. i believe scum probably defended t chill though and it was likely mostly town driven wagon, and grendel could be that scum based on the wording around not wanting to lynch them. i will say I town lean grendel. and yes, we've played but I've been on other alts.

Nancy is probably town. i believe I need flips to sort that slot properly though. she's good enough thst I won't lock town out of paranoia.

482 I waffle on how i read it. sd could be town from tone, but like, their reasons for "not liking" me in 482 are bad bad bad for example. sd is a scum lean but was just a random vote to unvote robb. I'll move it by the end of this post probably.

I think vecna is probably townish. this is scum aristo on meta but not strongly and vecna is kinda echoing a lot of my thoughts. his votes especially I agree with strongly. monkey and korts were who I was considering voting. the issue with vecna is I hate his claim, and know he's capable of playing well as scum, but unlike t chill i think if vecnas scum scum is pushing him. actually, I'll vote korts too I think, cause vecna is another strong player so I don't need as much effort to argue with a person like korts. like the "hard" lynches in this game are me/vecna/nancy/korts and since korts is probs scum the help would be nice since I'm super busy with work. I've been saying I'll vote korts for a while so eh.

487 doesn't really matter.

488 ew

wtf is 503

506 makes me doubt my vecna tr. lolwat. not seriously because it makes no sense coming from scum. wtf tho lmao. at least 512 corrected it because I was gonna omgus vecna. now I can omgus ginger ninger instead.

524 is gross
VOTE: ginngie

531... excuse me t chill? you're not mislynch bait but you openly admit you're widely scumread often? lolz

bored of post replies. ready to lynch in ginngie / korts / monkey. if korts flips town im fine vigging vecna. scum monkey. either way assemble is acceptable. ive seen him by a lurler as town in the past but thats fefinitely plaustyle not alignment so idrc. im not going to strongarm a lynch today no strog enoigh reads so yeh.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:26 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: vecna

full claim. also, note that vecna said the role is confirmable. probably something like fruit vendor.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (isolation #38) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:07 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

all that does is prevent t chill from being conf town... and it's not confirmable...

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (isolation #39) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

but that's assuming there's another vig... and if there is they'll just vig t chill tonight... and it would confirm YOU as scum sooner than t chill considering there's no word where a vig doesn't cc via claim or bullet
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (isolation #40) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

there's a day left. who are we lynching? I'm too low on time to post substantially

VOTE: massive
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

assemble is a good vig shot to verify tchill

I'll vote monkey

scum cannot have a vig in normal games vecna.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #651 (isolation #42) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:42 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

14 hours get votes in

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (isolation #43) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:07 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

there is no time to wait for and analyze a claim in the next 12 hours. if you're lynched there will be no claim.

we aren't lynching vecna. he is un ccd protective pr. he will resolve. plus, this reminds me of his awkward claiming in rcs large theme we played ages ago from memory. i can see why hed be scumread but I don't see it and we aren't lynching jk claim.

we aren't no lynching. if you're town you need to vote monkey. we have 12 hours, and that slot is high info either way on top of being scummy. you can't argue a no lynch is better than a. controversial lynch.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (isolation #44) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:19 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

if you're town my personal recommendation is voting sd because I believe if you're town he's scum
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:25 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

nothing on your end. i scumread sd to a degree for their interactions around me-robb. now they're voting you and helping your wagon take off. if you're town I believe they're just a newb hoping for a mislynch. if you're scum then they get to be town. it's more that I scumread you more (and with the multiposting, ate, and stalling ie "Nancy should I claim" when there's 12 hours left which isn't even enough time to sort a claim) and he's not a likely partner but if you're town he's a good candidate for scum.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:39 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

korts is not someone I am ok risking mislynching d1 and flashwagoning

ginngie is not a wagon that will happen in 12 hours. that's the big thing. you are seemingly ignoring the time frame. it seems scum decided to not vote for an extension which sucks, because if you're town I expect you did and if not you should reevaluate your skill, but regardless we are stuck with half a day to secure a lynch. the leading wagon is an un ccd pr. you are someone lots to people have expressed interest in lynching and I scumread personally, so you're a good lynch today to sort people. sd is someone similar. assemble is a fine policy lynch but gives us 0 info and basically amounts d1 to nothing. if I had more time id put more into this but we are restricted and as such a lynch NEEDS to happen. even a mislynch is infinitely better than a no lynch, and I don't believe youll be a mislynch.

and no, asking nancy is not the correct way. that's called buddying and stalling. you have no idea if shell be on in the next 12 hours, you expect us to analyze your claim in whatever time period we have left after she tells you to claim, and you expect us to build another wagon in said time period? people on this site aren't active enough for that, not even close.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (isolation #47) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:55 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm pretty much here until deadline in and out, but I'll at least be able to pocket post aka I can hammer whatever wagon over a no lynch. i do have post count to acknowledge, so I'll try and not post too much even though I'm reading. no intent to unvote after "I'm a town pr", though note that I wasn't telling you to claim moreso that regardless of a claim eod wagons don't habe time for all that intent jazz
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (isolation #48) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

the day ends in 3 hours. if you dumbasses lynch a claimed jk over monkrys ate garbage... lmfao I was wrong about this being a good playerlkst. yes vecna could be scum, no he's not the correct lynch.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (isolation #49) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

yeah I'm legit disgusted that most of the game dodged ALL DAY. I'll literally vote anyone at this point we need a lynch. if you're town you should feel bad unless you have a very legitimate irl reason
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (isolation #50) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'll hammer vecna over a no lynch before deadline assuming someone l1s him. I'll be here. 3 hours is enough time. monkey wasn't really sanity wagon considering half the game had expressed will to vote him
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (isolation #51) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

also, I'm pretty willing to bet the game monkey is scum at this point but it seems I'm stuck with dumbasses all over
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (isolation #52) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: assemble
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (isolation #53) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

no he doesn't have a point you dumbasses lmfao
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (isolation #54) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

sick of people rn. ill be back tomorrow or the day after and catch up.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (isolation #55) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 831, Tchill13 wrote:We made 2 PR'S claim. So if they're not lynched they will be night killed. I wasn't saying we should have lynched one of them. I was saying assembl should have been lynched for reads and reactions more so than anything. I wasn't going to shoot him because I wasn't giving scum 2 FREE kills if he's town.
VOTE: tchill

haven't read the rest of the game. if you're town, not shooting him was an objective misplay. we had a free idler kill thst woyld also confirm you and you didjt shoot. i don't believe you are town.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:07 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

lmk if anyone is down for a korts wagon.

t chill, vig tonight or you're just scum. assemble is still a good target
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (isolation #57) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

t chill is just bad town me thinks
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (isolation #58) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 871, Ginngie wrote:
In post 870, Assemblerotws wrote:No way Eddie cane is ever getting lynched in this game.
FTFY
FTFY
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #920 (isolation #59) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

people are giving robb way too much meta points. I passed him off because it's annoying to deal with him. I'm not gonna ignore it anymore

VOTE: robb
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (isolation #60) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

assemble is getting vigged tonight
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

robb is one of the most annoying people I've played with
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

you're abysmal at this gamw. have thicker skin and improve rather than disappearing for a bit and coming back in your same moronic tunnel you can't even justify.

but yeah, robb and I shouldn't be alive another game day together. lynch him now considering he's scum or horrible town. t chill verifies tonighr.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #983 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

subbing out mod

Robb, please do not join another game with me in the future.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #986 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

i tried to play nice earlier, didn't work. I also don't believe a robb lynch will happen today, am pretty sure chilly is scum. robb is basically that co-worker you can't stand, and fortunately this game is a job I can afford to leave.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 984, Robbnva wrote:If I'm wrong about you that won't be a problem. Your trolling was completely unacceptable
In post 985, Robbnva wrote:Btw you joined a game with me. I didn't join a game with you. So don't ever join a game with me again.
unacceptable? want to show me your track record with games and ills who you minr? who the fuck are you to tell me what's acceptable? moreso, I subbed in for the mod needing a sub. I am subbing out because I know he has a replacement. unlike you, I'm a tolerable human being. please don't reply to this, frankly I won't be checking the thread and don't want you to address me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”