MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1747 (isolation #200) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:16 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

... Because he was scumreading you so you didn't think he was your Traitor? There's no good reason for ANYONE to kill Scorpious. NKA doesn't work.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1749 (isolation #201) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:24 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

What if you didn't think he was scum and were fabricating it because you're scum? Shocker :o

Why should I bother responding to it? You're literally just painting all of my posts as scummy and I'm not going to bother responding to that. You literally went and digged up a case for my RVS posts.

If you want a real response, make a real case.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1751 (isolation #202) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:30 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

No. I'm saying that your casing of RVS shows your biased viewpoint and that it's painted from a mm4!scum POV.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1753 (isolation #203) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:32 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1741, WhyMafia wrote:
WhyMafia Presents ... HIS ULTRA RARE WALL POST ... DUHN DUHN DUHN

Part 1

In post 26, MarioManiac4 wrote:I am against the Scorpious lynch.
Ahem. This is quite strange of an opener. However, Scorpious flipped traitor, and mafia didn't know he was the traitor from their role PM, so nothing suspicious here. But wait ...
:eek:
In post 34, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 32, Vedith wrote:
In post 29, MarioManiac4 wrote:Me and you.
Okay. If I gave you a full gun, and said don't kill us buddy! Who would you kill right now as scum?
awesomeusername.
In post 37, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 36, Vedith wrote:
In post 34, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 32, Vedith wrote:
In post 29, MarioManiac4 wrote:Me and you.
Okay. If I gave you a full gun, and said don't kill us buddy! Who would you kill right now as scum?
awesomeusername.
Why don't you ever want to work with me?! :mad:
I think we can get Scorpious lynched tbh.
Where did this come from??? He goes from not supporting a Scorpious lynch ... to supporting an Awesome lynch ... to stating he could push a Scorpious lynch?? This is coming with an interaction with Vedith .... who is the person who you'd like on their good side, I would say, as being pushed by him is quite weird. This also fits in if Mario was scum, as he knows Vedith is town, and wouldn't want Vedith to push him early game. Ok!
In post 51, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 49, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: mario

For making things difficult for vedith.
Making things difficult for vedith is my job :]
This comment seems to me like a way to counter buddying accusations and just float by. Like clearly he didn't make things hard for Vedith if he agreed that he could get a Scorpious lynch .. quite easily through. Although this could come from town, as there's really no right way to respond to this. But because of the previous interactions, I'm leaning this to come from a scum mentality.
In post 61, MarioManiac4 wrote:anyone up for a game of shitposting?
While Mario is a shitposter, I don't see why someone as town would say this. Sure, it makes things lighthearted .. but it also helps the scum float by.
In post 151, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 46, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 44, Vedith wrote:Carca, how many scum do you think they have?
Think they have any particular roles?
Uhhh I'm going to take a lucky guess and say 3.
we could always talk about how this is trying too hard to look uninformed :]
This seems like a really weak attempt at bussing. It's reasoning is too flimsy to catch on very quickly, but associates Mario with pushing Carc.
In post 176, MarioManiac4 wrote:VOTE: Scorpious
What a substantially insignificant question.
This was aimed towards Scorpious. It's blatant shading, considering at that point, Scorpious had done more to scum hunt than Mario, and Mario wouldn't know Scorpious is scum. He's chainsawing onto Scorpious .. and seems to be lightly attempting to pocket Alban.
In post 185, MarioManiac4 wrote:You're asking a player if they will votepark which is like the weirdest and least impactful question ever. I have absolutely no actual good reads at the moment so you get a vote. Enjoy.
But any attempt to stimulate discussion assists town in formulating reads. Mario seems to be trying to put that down, while at the same time, claiming he doesn't have solid reads, without actually doing anything to make reads. Mario isn't providing something for Scorpious to counter. It's just shading.
In post 189, MarioManiac4 wrote:VOTE: Steel
Your No-Lynch gimmick is mediocre and your insistence on continuing it when everyone ignores it is bad.
...? I love how Mario is forming reads off what others do .... maybe they do this so people like Mario can get reads! Another mediocre reason to push someone despite not actually doing anything to keep discussion going.
In post 191, MarioManiac4 wrote:Feel free to do so. It gives us an extra Town Power Role.
More banter with Vedith, to get Vedith to sheep him .. hmm
In post 200, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 198, Tchill13 wrote:I was wondering how long it would take people to start voting steel. Wouldn't scum try to blend in more though?
Do you think that scum always try to blend in?
Once again, this comment goes nowhere except for the fact that it casts shade. Mario hasn't said how this is scum indicative yet :thinking:
In post 210, MarioManiac4 wrote:If you don't lean anything on him, why did you need to comment on people voting him?
Once again, trying to limit discussion. It promotes an atmosphere of "I am going to SR you if you're not certain of something, and it naturally slows down discussion and cause doubt. Mario should know that this isn't scum indicative, and that people can have opinions of someone's vote, without having a tangible opinion on the person being voted. It's called voting for BS reasons.
In post 223, MarioManiac4 wrote:what is important about the selfmeta?
Soft defends Alban
In post 225, MarioManiac4 wrote:ok, were you hoping to achieve anything by pointing it out?
Sounds like SvS because once again, it doesn't really do much to push someone, and just puts a little shade.
In post 227, MarioManiac4 wrote:but like do you think self-meta will come exclusively from scum here?
Continues to soft defend Alban, but at the same time not push Carca. He's making her claim of self-meta being doubtful yucky, which makes Mario look like he's trying to convince Carca that Alban is town, and it looks like he's making Carca vs Alban to be TvT. It also makes Mario look good, but I feel like at this point, Mario and Carca realized that Alban can be mis-lynch bait later in the game, and they could get town cred to soft defending him. This whole interaction with Carc/Alban/Mario looks forced on behalf of Carc and Mario.
In post 229, MarioManiac4 wrote:darn you foiling my attempts to get scumreads :(
This seems tonally fake
In post 232, MarioManiac4 wrote:i mean that's totally ignoring context but ok
Once again soft defends Vedith and discredits TChill
In post 239, MarioManiac4 wrote:I feel like it's a really awkward reaction test though.
Like, Steel votes no lynch, sure, w/e.
But when he does it again, that's just trying to force a reaction when none exists. It's not going with the actual flow of reactions, it's like "HI GUYS DID YOU REMEMBER I EXIST YEAH I'M GOING TO DO THIS REACTION TEST YAY PLEASE RESPOND SO I CAN GET THE TOWNCREDIT"
Yet Mario didn't have reads at that point. Isn't doing what Steel did helpful in forming reads and causing debate? Mario seems to be grasping at straws to keep his vote worthwhile.
In post 278, MarioManiac4 wrote:we could get some votes flowing on one player???? steel????
Forcing the direction of the game. If Mario's town, he himself said he's not fully confident in his reads. Therefore, why should the game be pushed in that direction?
In post 284, MarioManiac4 wrote:don't really think you've done anything noteworthy and neither has anyone else, mostly i think voting or at least the suggestion of such may jumpstart the game
I feel like Mario knew Steel was mis-lynch bait at that point in the game, and was hoping Steel made some sort of "slip" while being pressured.
In post 285, Carcalilly wrote:When I'm scum I usually just focus on when someone mentions me or my scumpartner, and not care about the rest of the game. ^
In post 286, MarioManiac4 wrote:when i'm scum i just do random shit hardcore push a townie occasionally etc
They happen to post their self-metas under no obligation to at the same time :thinking:
In post 289, MarioManiac4 wrote:UNVOTE:
steel feels town to me carca's posting is a stretch but not sure if it's scum-indicative rn
don't have any scumreads so i'm just going to not use my vote for now
???? I have no idea how town!Mario would say this. A) He continues to lightly bus Carc without actually making a half-decent push on her, or even following up on the lead when he has no scum reads. Then because he doesn't have scum reads, he decides not to use his vote ... despite the fact that he had no reason then to vote Steel. In fact, he's trying to exit the conversation! He uses the flimsy Steel comment to start a half-wagon on Steel even though he never gave how any of it is scum-indicative. Then, when he's a little more certain on Carc, but not positive on it, he decides not to pursue it??? This seems like bussing.
In post 295, MarioManiac4 wrote:so what are you going to do about that read?

pedit: :cry:
This seems like another fake comment
In post 315, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 312, Carcalilly wrote: I KNOW IT
and if you're town, how do you know
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNN
Bah. I originally on my skim through, tonally read Mario as town. BUT THIS SEEMS FORCED ;-;
In post 318, MarioManiac4 wrote:But my role pm says Carcalilly is scum!
In post 325, MarioManiac4 wrote:
Desperado: Carcalilly

You can't get me if I get you first!
:igmeou: This seems like partner interaction

and .... wait ..what? My wall ended?? NEVER FEAR I SHALL CONTINUE WHEN I HAVE THE TIME!
I guess if I'm going to deal with this thing I should at least make it readable.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1755 (isolation #204) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:33 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1754, WhyMafia wrote:The reason it's in a scum POV, because combined with flips, I don't see the town POV
So you're admitting that it's a case based on a mm4!scum POV. Great. So I don't have to respond to it after all.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1756 (isolation #205) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:33 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1752, WhyMafia wrote:And is any of that illogical? You're refusing to answer those 4 points. Prove to me why I'm wrong. Why are you determined not to?
Effort:gain ratio is off.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1759 (isolation #206) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:46 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1757, WhyMafia wrote:?????
Because I don't see the town POV??? You're blatantly misinterpreting to get out of responding. Ridiculous
... Then why would you respond like that to me saying that it was biased? :?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1760 (isolation #207) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:46 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

like. fine. i'll respond to the thing. it's not worth arguing about even to scum.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1762 (isolation #208) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:58 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

The Grand Rebuttal

1. This was all RVS jokes. I was null on Scorpious, I was pretty much null on Awesomeusername, and I was joking about being scum w/ Vedith since he brought it up.
2. AGAIN RVS jokes. Everyone was talking about games and shit.
3. Or maybe it's from the Town POV of thinking this was a 13p game and someone saying there might be 3 mafia members is trying to sound uninformed. You know, since there's no actual thought over that, just assigning scum motivation to everything I say.
4. Actually at that point Scorpious hadn't scumhunted at all. And the pocketing attempt thing is just bad. Stop saying "X is Y" when there's no evidence to back up that X is actually Y.
5. ... No, it didn't "help town in formulating reads." It was a weird and unsubstantial question that looked like busywork. And if it stimulated discussion... surely my vote did too :?
And yes, I was trying to get reads. Literally the whole fucking point. As I said. Which you might have noticed if you were, you know, actually reading the game instead of trying to extract scummy things from my ISO.
Scumreading people =/= shading.
6. HOW DARE MARIO SCUMREAD PEOPLE FOR DOING THINGS. ALL SCUMREADS MUST BE FOR INACTIVITY.
7. Or maybe joking to have fun? These overwhelmingly aren't points. Just assigning scum motivation to things.
8. I WAS LITERALLY QUESTIONING HIM TO SEE IF HIS THOUGHT PROCESS WAS REAL like what

okay i'm literally fucking done with this. point me to things that are actual points instead of assigning scum motivation to shit and maybe i can respond to that.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1775 (isolation #209) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I highlighted those bits because I was responding to your case in the order of which it was written.
Again. Point me to some shit that actually discusses motivations and doesn't just pin scum motivations on things and I can respond to it.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1777 (isolation #210) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:10 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

i'm gonna have to ask you to explain that one mulch
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1779 (isolation #211) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:36 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1778, Mulch wrote:
In post 1777, MarioManiac4 wrote:i'm gonna have to ask you to explain that one mulch
I can read u and whymafia well
stop giving me sunshine mafia flashbacks
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1780 (isolation #212) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:37 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

awesome killing scorpy would make some sense but he's generally town so i don't think he's scum
whymafia literally just spewed up a wall of confbias idk why that is supposed to be town
also why does scum!scorpious shade his partner for replacing out
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1785 (isolation #213) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Meh Llama's push on Mulch was fine.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1790 (isolation #214) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:54 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

read whymafia desperately struggling to case me because he knows it is optimal to lynch me today and bring mulch and llama to lylo
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1792 (isolation #215) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:22 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

No me going into you is perfectly natural. Your case is full of bullshit because you feel the compulsive need to case almost every post I make, even when there's no tangible reason to suspect those posts.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1794 (isolation #216) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:35 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

i knew that
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1797 (isolation #217) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:10 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

i started off saying no because you were implying that i was accusing you of being scum for wanting me lynched which is inaccurate
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1798 (isolation #218) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:13 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Actually no, suddenly turning on someone and casing all of their posts isn't NAI. It's not a natural thing. It shows that you have an ulterior motive for wanting me dead. Whereas everyone else just coincidentally wants to do the move that would probably be optimal as scum; there's no evidence that it is intentional.

Also your alban interactions are like horrible.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1799 (isolation #219) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:34 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Like there's so much I could say to defend Llama. He's just not all that likely. I could say the same for Awesome... and to be honest? I just don't see Mulch as scum.
WM has nothing. All he's done is fucked around, shaded me a little bit, and then shat out a case that looked at every one of my posts and tried to extract a scum case, often stating possible scum motivation instead of saying why it is likely.
I'm pretty confident my vote is the right choice.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1801 (isolation #220) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:22 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I literally just said it was inaccurate wtf
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1804 (isolation #221) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:27 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I was referring more to your later interactions which I didn't pick on with your first quote, and the earlier interactions (D2) with the second.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1807 (isolation #222) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:31 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

No that's not really the case at all.

When were people bashing on you for poor interactions with Alban D3? Don't really remember that happening, except from Llama and that helped to influence my reads on you. And yes, I read the thread, and I haven't coasted ANYTHING like you were implying. Your description like applies for early D2 maybe, that's it.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1809 (isolation #223) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:33 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

My turn around on Vedith was because he was refusing to claim. I didn't actually vote him, I just wanted him to stop playing anti-town because he was mad at us- I scumread him for that, a little, because I didn't really understand it.

I was reluctant to vote Carca because I didn't scumread her.

pedit: Lol bullshit. I don't need to list those times. It's self-evident if you fucking bothered to actually look at my ISO.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1951 (isolation #224) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Meh.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1952 (isolation #225) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I was going to reread the thread but apparently not, lol.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”