Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2180 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Backhand »

11 pages in two hours, seriously?

Looks like y'all are already on tchill, so that's good. That was my big takeaway from Day 1.

People who are also probably town:
Danyboy (just played a scum game with him and he was very different)
Mulch
Formerfish

Other people who are more likely to be scum:
LUV
Narna
Flavor Leaf
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2215 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Backhand »

In post 2185, Mulch wrote:
In post 2180, Backhand wrote:11 pages in two hours, seriously?

Looks like y'all are already on tchill, so that's good. That was my big takeaway from Day 1.

People who are also probably town:
Danyboy (just played a scum game with him and he was very different)
Mulch
Formerfish

Other people who are more likely to be scum:
LUV
Narna
Flavor Leaf
How did you get flavor leaf as scum when they haven't posted?
Its what I'd do if I were scum, who's putting pressure on him in the maelstrom? The game with me and Dany was Breaking Bad. LUV has a good point about mulch's handling of the reveal.
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2611 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:34 am

Post by Backhand »

I'm not going to pretend I can regularly keep up with this--Mulch says LUV is vanilla, and LUV says otherwise? Did I miss anything else?
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2615 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:41 am

Post by Backhand »

In post 2613, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2611, Backhand wrote:I'm not going to pretend I can regularly keep up with this--Mulch says LUV is vanilla, and LUV says otherwise? Did I miss anything else?
No.

If you're town, please reread just all of Day 2.
I'll try, but seriously slow down. Not that this isn't mostly on mulch.
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2635 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:00 am

Post by Backhand »

Caught up. Yeah, LUV's claim/use of the role makes no sense, and if he did just use it in a weird nonsensical way than we'll know mulch was lying anyway.

One paranoid note: This whole sequence makes no sense, so let's all just remember that scum LUV does not mean town Mulch. He's probably town, but just keep it in the back of your minds.

More likely Tchill is scum though.

Is he L-1? Any reason not to hammer?
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2641 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:11 am

Post by Backhand »

In post 2637, Mulch wrote:
In post 2635, Backhand wrote:Caught up. Yeah, LUV's claim/use of the role makes no sense, and if he did just use it in a weird nonsensical way than we'll know mulch was lying anyway.

One paranoid note: This whole sequence makes no sense, so let's all just remember that scum LUV does not mean town Mulch. He's probably town, but just keep it in the back of your minds.

More likely Tchill is scum though.

Is he L-1? Any reason not to hammer?
Wtf? You think we're bussing?
I'm saying its possible--I tend to run on the paranoid side of things, so grain of salt, but I *do* think LUV is usually a better player than the claim he made. Simplest explanation is just that he fucked up because we all do, but maybe there's some weirdness going on.
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2643 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:17 am

Post by Backhand »

In post 2640, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Backhand please hammer.

It's so frustrating to deal with towns on this site nowadays. No one reevaluates or thinks critically at all and harping on town and scum tells rather than motivation is the norm.
VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert

Tchill or mulch tomorrow, depending on LUV flip.
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2662 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:37 am

Post by Backhand »

Yup. VOTE: Mulch
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2707 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:48 am

Post by Backhand »

In post 2694, tictac wrote:well I was gonna yell at ya for fastlynching Uzi, but I'm feeling tired today.

"scumz foresaw their goon being called vanilla and had a plan of
self-sacrifice
in place"
^this is what needed to be true for Uzi to be scum.
I think it's
slightly
less likely than "Uzi played bad"

Admittedly this argument only occurred to me days after he was lynched.
And that is why ya don't rush a lynch and ya don't quickhammer.
Ya take the time to think and ya take the time to listen to counterarguments instead of jumping to "partner"

It's seriously twisted that not looking like a potential partner is more important than weigting the merits of all arguments before lynching. People look for presence of absense of "scumhunting" and logic, but they sheep neither. Site-meta says LAMIST is scummy, but it seems to be all anyone ever does.

If day 1 had a proper intent to hammer (takes rl-days) 2mil would have claimed properly I'm pretty sure, but monkey rushhammers and the slot walks away scott-free. I'm pretty sure that is because many of ya would have hammered in monkeys place. "gotz to be unhesitant in lynching scumz or I'll look bad oh no".
Thing is, monkey was emulating himself a town and monkey isn't one to do that. He seriously broke character with 2mil hammer.

VOTE: Backhand
This slot has rushed a lynch on 2 claimed town PRs now.
One of those lynches would probs have swung on Mulch had people had more time to argue for it.
Any reasonable town would lynch this today. I don't actually think it's gonna happen here.
Peace.

pedit: or scumz like the way things are going and don't want fresh perspective to mess things up.
I don't follow your point on Uzi--to me, it broke down to:

Mulch claimed a power role Day 1
Mulch claimed LUV was vanilla
LUV said 'nuh uh' and claimed that he had investigated Mulch to find out he was
not vanilla which he had already claimed
which makes no sense! We might have it out more after the game but to me it looked very much like a poorly-thought-out counterclaim to try and get a mislynch. I can't speak to why monkey scumread million, he seemed townie when I buzzed through Day 1, but its clear that he did, so why would that hammer be suspicious?

Maybe I did rush the lynch on LUV, but I wanted that whole situation to be over, I probably wouldn't play with mulch again which is partially on me for replacing in without checking more closely on the gamestate.

Anyway.

I don't think tchill should be off the hook for going after mulch. Mulch set himself up for that blaze of glory, he knew he would be going down. Seems like a very easy situation to bus for a player that was being deservedly otherwise scumread.

Alternately, Flavor leaf needs to get involved in the game.
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2710 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:57 am

Post by Backhand »

Fish, you were all up on tchill before the mulch/LUV stuff, does him taking LUV's side push him townie to you?
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2723 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:41 am

Post by Backhand »

In post 2718, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: idanyboy

I like where this is going and I agree with the thought process.
You two agreeing on something is pretty compelling.
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2737 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Backhand »

Ughhhhhhhh now I'm starting to think all three of you might be town. Formerfish went pretty hard after mulch on Day 1 when he was actually in some danger.
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2740 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Backhand »

In post 2739, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 2737, Backhand wrote:Ughhhhhhhh now I'm starting to think all three of you might be town. Formerfish went pretty hard after mulch on Day 1 when he was actually in some danger.
Why is iDanyboy town and why am I town?
Danyboy is gut/meta(ish) -- I just played a game where I almost immediately scumread him correctly and he just does not feel the same as in that game. And your response to this seems townlike, I would expect scum you to more strongly pick a side.

Tchill/formerfish, what are your thoughts about the interactions with mulch around post 500? I hadn't really registered on my first read that mulch had got to L-3. There's no real counterwagon that seemed to obviously form, but I wasn't actually in the game at that point. . . looking back and knowing that mulch was scum, does that give you any ideas?
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2742 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Backhand »

In post 2737, Backhand wrote:Ughhhhhhhh now I'm starting to think all three of you might be town. Formerfish went pretty hard after mulch on Day 1 when he was actually in some danger.
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2743 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Backhand »

You're right that more people need to check in. Flavor leaf and tictac both made one point and dipped, and narna hasn't said anything.
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2757 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:11 am

Post by Backhand »

In post 2752, Formerfish wrote:
In post 2740, Backhand wrote:Tchill/formerfish, what are your thoughts about the interactions with mulch around post 500? I hadn't really registered on my first read that mulch had got to L-3. There's no real counterwagon that seemed to obviously form, but I wasn't actually in the game at that point. . . looking back and knowing that mulch was scum, does that give you any ideas?
I think i talked about this before. I could see mulch have been stepping in as a goon to his scum pr buddy to take the heat off of him. Game was going after tic tac i think with his first 1v1, and thats when mulch stepped in, lost his fucking mind and set off the claimapalooza day 1 became.
Tchill, that what you think as well? Or anyone else, but you two were both heavily involved at that point.
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2760 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Backhand »

In post 2759, tictac wrote:
In post 2756, Narna wrote:Fuck this game. Scum in {tictac, Danny, fl, ff} I'll convince myself to play tonight.
I'm feeling this. Except for the convinving myself to play tonight part.
Anybody except Backhand unclear on why I vote him? He's not who I wanna convince here.
@Backhand I'll respond to y tomorrow.

Like the bit about dannys vote on 2mil. fish is growing on me a little bit.

Also think masscaim could be good.
Popcorn from danny?
I'm not unclear on why you're voting me, its just the incorrect conclusion :D Massclaim makes sense to me.
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2770 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:41 am

Post by Backhand »

Spoiler:
In post 2767, tictac wrote:
In post 2707, Backhand wrote:
I don't follow your point on Uzi--to me
, it broke down to:
In post 2760, Backhand wrote:I'm not unclear on why you're voting me
inconsistency.

I probably should have said I disagree with your point.
In post 2707, Backhand wrote:

Mulch claimed a power role Day 1
which makes no sense! We might have it out more after the game but to me it looked very much like a poorly-thought-out counterclaim to try and get a mislynch.
"I CC Mulch" is all Uzi needed to say. This assumes horrible play from Uzi as both alignments, but Uzi did in fact play badly and I do get that people do scumread poor play. It's not the fact you voted for Uzi. It's the timing.

I mean, I asked uzi if he wanted to be hammered and the day to end.

I can't speak to why monkey scumread million, he seemed townie when I buzzed through Day 1, but its clear that he did, so why would that hammer be suspicious?
Timing. Early hammering belongs on a playstyle monkey didn't exhibit previously. Thus his hammer on 2mil was a breaking of character just like his reaction to Mulch "dayvig gambit" was.

Still can't speak to monkey's state of mind, but I'm not sure its accurate that scum are more likely to "break character."

Maybe I did rush the lynch on LUV, but I wanted that whole situation to be over,
My point exactly. scum-you had lot more motivation for wanting that resolved quickly than town-you did.
I probably wouldn't play with mulch again which is partially on me for replacing in without checking more closely on the gamestate.
I kinda get how this might be the case, and I'm not saying town-you had
no possible
motivation for wanting an early end to the day, especially as you are new. Just that scum-you wanted that
way more
and was thus way more likely to act like you did.

This is actually pretty fair--I think scumMe probably does do the same thing as townMe who believed LUV was scum. Just so happens that's not the case. Also, this name is new to this site, yes. :wink:

Anyway.

I don't think tchill should be off the hook for going after mulch. Mulch set himself up for that blaze of glory, he knew he would be going down. Seems like a very easy situation to bus for a player that was being deservedly otherwise scumread.
day1 chill push on Mulch doesn't read as SvS to me at all.
Yeah, I feel better about Tchill now.
Backhand wrote:
tictac wrote: This I do agree with. How likely do ya think that happening is?

Idk, wanna kill him?
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2774 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:16 am

Post by Backhand »

tictac wrote:I don't believe in spoilering relevant discussion.
OK, but I'm going to start paring this down

Backhand wrote: Mulch claimed a power role Day 1
which makes no sense! We might have it out more after the game but to me it looked very much like a poorly-thought-out counterclaim to try and get a mislynch.
"I CC Mulch" is all Uzi needed to say. This assumes horrible play from Uzi as both alignments, but Uzi did in fact play badly and I do get that people do scumread poor play. It's not the fact you voted for Uzi. It's the timing.

And "Yes plaese do" is what scum-him would have said?
I think frustrated Uzi would have done that either way

Still can't speak to monkey's state of mind, but I'm not sure its accurate that scum are more likely to "break character."

townies don't have characters to break

But people aren't actually super consistent robots who act in the same way to every situation. If anything, scum are more likely to be thinking about the "character" they're portraying.

This is actually pretty fair--I think scumMe probably does do the same thing as townMe who believed LUV was scum. Just so happens that's not the case. Also, this name is new to this site, yes. :wink:

Ya an alt then. Care to out your main?

I last played on this site in 2009, so I'm not sure how much value it would be to you.

Backhand wrote:
tictac wrote: This I do agree with. How likely do ya think that happening is?
Idk, wanna kill him?

His inactivity is kinda annoying. Should have policied him on day 1..

OK, we're on the opposite sides of this, but I'm so happy I found a policy lynch ally! Been dying on that hill in pretty much every game I've been in.
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2776 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Backhand »

And "Yes plaese do" is what scum-him would have said?
I think frustrated Uzi would have done that either way

So how is him saying that relevant?

You're accusing me of rushing to lynch--I'm saying he was frustrated and ready for the day to end. I thought he was scum and I was also frustrated and ready for the day to end.

townies don't have characters to break

But people aren't actually super consistent robots who act in the same way to every situation. If anything, scum are more likely to be thinking about the "character" they're portraying.

Some things are consistent, and people are inconsistent to varying degrees. monkey reads on the high end on principled playstyle

Not this time, I guess.

Ya an alt then. Care to out your main?
I last played on this site in 2009, so I'm not sure how much value it would be to you.

Experience is a big part in how I read people. It would be helpful to be able to verify your number of games.

I was TheSweatPantsNinja back then, I think I played 10-15 games here? Even then, most of my online experience is elsewhere, and most of my mafia experience is in person, which is the only kind I've been playing for 8 years. So read into that what you will.
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2783 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Backhand »

Interesting. Is it legal for you to just quote from the neighborhood? Obviously we'd have no way to prove its accuracy, but still could be useful.
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2808 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Backhand »

Would either of you clarify which night this occurred?
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2813 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Backhand »

OK.

So townFormerfish has this "confession" happen--either he believes that tchill was telling the truth or that it was a reaction test. He comes out and votes danyboy and doesn't mention this thing at all. At that point, you had to believe it was a town reaction test--like tchill as scum saying this and not actually killing you with two opportunities to do so is insane. Yet you turn on him when he attacks you? Doesn't track from a town perspective, I don't see how you can believe tchill is scum based on what you've said.

VOTE: Formerfish
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2819 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Backhand »

In post 2814, Formerfish wrote:Because I know I'm town and this is a bad push from him. He is literally flip floppity from here to there and vice versa. But fuck it, lynch me and then him when I flip town.

He literally tried to accuse me of lying and then found the very post he, what?, Forgot about?
Uh yeah, probably he did forget about it. Even if he is scum it doesn't make sense to try to lie about something you can so easily fact-check and isn't really relevant to the main point.
In post 2815, Formerfish wrote:
In post 2813, Backhand wrote:OK.

So townFormerfish has this "confession" happen--either he believes that tchill was telling the truth or that it was a reaction test. He comes out and votes danyboy and doesn't mention this thing at all. At that point, you had to believe it was a town reaction test--like tchill as scum saying this and not actually killing you with two opportunities to do so is insane. Yet you turn on him when he attacks you? Doesn't track from a town perspective, I don't see how you can believe tchill is scum based on what you've said.

VOTE: Formerfish
If scum chill can convince me he is town and that he will sheep me why wouldn't scum keep me alive?
If scum chill had convinced you he was town and he would sheep you (again, a crazy convoluted plan) why does he turn on you now?
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2821 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Backhand »

In post 2820, Formerfish wrote:And my case on Dany as scum seems to make sense? That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
I find his explanation in his first paragraph pretty compelling--that he was pretending to agree with you to see what you did. Its your flip-flops on tchill that make no sense.
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2825 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Backhand »

Not buying it. But the people will decide, flavor leaf is allegedly solving the game right now, after all.
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2827 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Backhand »

Going to be V/LA this weekend.
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2878 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:14 am

Post by Backhand »

Ugh, this game.

Massclaim needs to happen, I'm vanilla.

How convenient, I'd like narna/Titus to go next.
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2887 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:42 am

Post by Backhand »

In post 2884, tictac wrote:@Hand If ya canlink yourself doing unannounced L-1 that would be helpful

also:
search.php?keywords=policy&terms=all&au ... mit=Search
This is site search of yer old username and the word "policy"
It has 5 hits, and I don't see none pushing a policy lynch.
If ya can expand on how ya been dying on that hill, that would be helpful.
LOL, I didn't mean nine(?) years ago, check my games under this name. The meta was very different back then, possibly too far in the other direction.
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2888 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Backhand »

OK, I've been trash this game but I'm going to try to salvage it.

Flavor leaf was the nightkill. He was not widely townread. However, he did say that he had a number of townreads and scumread tictac and narna.

Tictac just went out of his way to throw shade on my L-1 but doesn't have anything to say about narna's hammer?

@Titus
: Claim your role please?
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2900 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:08 am

Post by Backhand »

In post 2896, Titus wrote:Did tictac ever hard defend Mulch?

The VCs eyeballing it don't look good for him but I am concerned about the group having a consensus at lylo (at least I think it is).
It is lylo, and I agree. Keep reading and talk to me, I'm concerned now that its actually dany and tchill and they're trying to push me over the edge with tictac.
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2902 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:06 am

Post by Backhand »

OK.

Leaning dany right now.
In post 2653, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
VC 2.Final
With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

• :dead:
    Lil Uzi Vert
    (Lynched): Mulch, Formerfish, CommKnight, Narna, iDanyBoy, Backhand
    :dead:

Mulch
    (L-3): Tchill13, Lil Uzi Vert, tictac

Tchill13
    (L-5): Transcend

Not voting
    (1): Flavor Leaf

Would both scum bus Mulch here? I have a hard time seeing that. And he was a little too eager to sheep me on tictac.

. . . which would mean that I twice voted for scum over town and my one strong townread was incorrect. Sucks to suck.
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2903 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:13 am

Post by Backhand »

tictac wrote: Eh. If his stance didn't pan out, I'd call him calling me "policy-lynch ally" buddying
Also I want it clear that this is just a dumb internet game and I would buddy regardless of alignment. :P
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2905 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Backhand »

What's up?
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2907 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Backhand »

Oh yeah, I was having problems with that--I get a "you are not authorized to read the page"
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2967 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Backhand »

In post 2908, iDanyboy wrote:I think tictac post3e that in his scum topic first to show his scum buddy? If you click on the link in his post that is a response to mine it says 'You are not authorized to read this topic.' If you wrote that in this topic , it would be like this, if you write it in a different topic and the post number is out of bounds it redirects you to the op like this and if you write it out in a pm the tag doesn't work.
You scum slipped :P

Scumteam: Backhand/tictac
I don't see how it follows that I'm buddies with him, but OK. Feel a little dumb I didn't figure out "why are all these links not working?" sooner.
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3010 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Backhand »

In post 2977, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 2967, Backhand wrote:
In post 2908, iDanyboy wrote:I think tictac post3e that in his scum topic first to show his scum buddy? If you click on the link in his post that is a response to mine it says 'You are not authorized to read this topic.' If you wrote that in this topic , it would be like this, if you write it in a different topic and the post number is out of bounds it redirects you to the op like this and if you write it out in a pm the tag doesn't work.
You scum slipped :P

Scumteam: Backhand/tictac
I don't see how it follows that I'm buddies with him, but OK. Feel a little dumb I didn't figure out "why are all these links not working?" sooner.
You wrote "you are not authorized to read the page"
It says 'You are not authorized to read this topic.'
Yeah, I paraphrased.

VOTE: tictac

That said, I'm pretty amused by the bunnies.
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3090 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Backhand »

What a weird game this has been.
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3092 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Backhand »

I guess tchill will have to decide--that I, tictac's scumbuddy, pretended to have no idea what was going on, knew he was caught, and then lazily mistyped what the text said?

Or me, actually having no idea what was going on, lazily mistyped what the text said.

But I agree, he had to be talking with someone.
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3094 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Backhand »

In post 3093, iDanyboy wrote:Tchill? You killing Titus?
What made you think i could be scum with Tchill? My meta hasn't changed from your first post.
Its certainly what I would do, killing the one confirmed role.

As for you being scum with tchill, I was starting to believe tictac so it would have to be you and tchill by POE.
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3097 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:12 am

Post by Backhand »

In post 3095, iDanyboy wrote:So you think after me nailing tictac as scum, Tchill is going to vote me over you?
Yeah, I do. It should be *suspicious* to him that when the three of us were on I was the one guy who had no fucking idea what was going on. I'd love to give myself that much credit as an actor, but I don't think I could have pulled it off.

I suppose there's a chance that actually we're off base about why tictac was quoting from the scum thread and the buddy is tchill and wouldn't that be hilarious.
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3101 (isolation #41) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Backhand »

In post 3099, Tchill13 wrote:Do you want me to vote you backhand? Lol I'll have to do some rereading before I lay a vote down but I'm leaning town on idanyboy.
Why would you think I want you to vote me?

And yeah, this is all just wheel-spinning before tomorrow.
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3118 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:02 am

Post by Backhand »

Huh.

At least for one brief moment in generally a shit game I called tictac and narna!
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3152 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Backhand »

In post 3149, tictac wrote:Backhand was the only one who thought I might have done it on purpose. I was really impressed.
The only reason I even considered that was because how much it felt like a trap was being sprung on me--even then I thought the most likely scenario was you screwing up and Dany trying to take advantage of it by pinning it on me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”