ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:38 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

VOTE: CheekyTeeky

What are everyone's thoughts on hypo-vanilla cop claiming?

Spoiler: For those not knowing what hypo-cop is
On day 2 and onwards (until the vanilla cop role is claimed or killed), every player posts a result as if they were the vanilla cop; the actual vanilla cop tells the truth and everyone else makes up a result. It does possibly give scum more info on who isn't the vanilla cop (if someone claims an incorrect result on one of them, for example), but it guarantees that we have all of the investigations as public knowledge while allowing them not to claim and draw a NK.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:58 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 56, Rhah wrote:Oh yeah. Found it interesting how Chaos opens up with just talking about peeks.
Well that's not true at all. I voted them and suggested a claiming strategy unrelated to Cheeky.

VOTE: Rhah

-----

Not a fan of Luca right now either; going to keep that close to the vest for now.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:58 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 112, Rhah wrote:
In post 102, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 56, Rhah wrote:Oh yeah. Found it interesting how Chaos opens up with just talking about peeks.
Well that's not true at all. I voted them and suggested a claiming strategy unrelated to Cheeky.

VOTE: Rhah

-----

Not a fan of Luca right now either; going to keep that close to the vest for now.
I would like for you to tell me to tell me what is not true. Your first post is a naked vote and then you proceed to... talk about peeks. In what way is my observation dishonest? Also, this being the second thing you decide to post in the game thread strikes me a certain way. It's not a good feeling. Nevermind that you actually accompany your post with a vote on me.
:facepalm: I misread peeks as a shorthand for Cheeky.

UNVOTE: Rhah

Alright, now that I can actually read what you're saying, let's try this dialogue again. Why would you find it interesting that I only talked about setup strategy with my first post given that the only other things posted were greetings and random votes?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:54 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 224, Rhah wrote:
Vanderscamp wrote: I still don't like Rhah calling out Chaos's thing as "interesting" and then saying he thinks it's NAI because it just looks like a meaningless thing to point out if he doesn't scumread it. I think his recent posts have been okay.
We're talking about something that I decided wasn't alignment indicative, that I said I found interesting. You said it wasn't interesting to you. I have no interest in discussing subjective things or figuring out why you would use that to try to read me. I'd say maybe my recent posts and just about everything else besides the thing you seem to take issue with would be more helpful in discerning my alignment.
You're framing this the wrong way. Don't know if this is Vanderscamp's point, but it's mine. The point isn't whether or not it's interesting. If you think it is, great, who cares. If you don't think it's alignment-indicative, why say it at all? Because you thought it was interesting isn't a good reason, because you "have no interest in discussing subjective things". To me, it looks like you were trying to doubt-cast me by jumping on the coattails of Vanderscamp:
In post 52, Vanderscamp wrote:
Vote:Chaos
You're arguing semantics. The connotation of this is that you found my opening post suspicious. You could have commented on my opening post before Vanderscamp's vote. It reads like mild support of his vote without taking an actual stance.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:48 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

VOTE: Luca Blight
In post 215, Luca Blight wrote:He also ignored my questions regarding this in , but that may or may not have been deliberate on his part.
It was.
In post 214, Luca Blight wrote:I don't like Chaos' opening so far. He enters just by suggesting the strategy regarding the vanilla cop (which to me seems as though it'd be as much benefit to scum as Town) and then disappears, not posting anything until called out on it by Rhah in .
Weird, you had no comment on my idea until after I said you were scummy and there was more support for scumreading me, and then you thought it was bad. And Rhah didn't call out shit, he said it was "interesting". Really putting my feet to the fire there.
In post 214, Luca Blight wrote:His voting of Rhah, even if Rhah was actually talking about Cheeky instead of 'peeks', is weak/strange. He doesn't try to clear matters up with Rhah or try to understand why he saw his post in that light. It just feels like a defensive vote.
Defensive vote? Lol. Do you honestly think I felt threatened by his ? I've been here a while, it's gonna take a little more than that to put me on the defensive. I didn't try to clear it up with Rhah because I don't give a shit what he thinks of my strategy. I misread his "peeks" as a nickname for Cheeky; I thought he was commenting on my vote, which I thought was suspicious given other people had voted for Cheeky but he singled out me. When I realized what he meant, I then started to engage him on the point I just talked about in my previous post that Vanderscamp got to first.
In post 214, Luca Blight wrote:In all three posts he hasn't given a single read or idea, other than his setup 'strategy'.
In post 215, Luca Blight wrote:Oh yeah - I forgot to say Chaos' only read was saying he's '
not a fan
' of me
#contradiction!!!!1111313421
In post 215, Luca Blight wrote:but gives no explanation and says he wants to '
keep it close to the vest for now
' which is weird as why even mention it if he intends to do that?
Hmm, why would a player post something about another player in a game where they are trying to discern someone's alignment? Gosh, I'm just not sure. Maybe they're looking to see how they'll react?

Let's get into how you reacted. You focused on it a lot given that I didn't explain it at all and it didn't really garner any support. Scum care more about how people see them than town. Why did it matter to you that much? You weren't in danger of being the lynch.

Also, the attacks on UC Voyager don't look great.
In post 88, Luca Blight wrote:He's either going to be silly Town or silly scum, either way he'll be a nightmare to read.

The '
possibly 3 scum, probably not 4 lol
' thing felt a bit contrived, though.
This feels like you're laying the foundation of why you were on his wagon if he flips town. And it also feels like you keep focusing on the number of scum thing, like a lot.
Spoiler: like a lot
In post 86, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 84, Vanderscamp wrote:I'm also in lines to believe the dumbtell about not knowing the number of scum.
Would scum-UC play the trick of pretending not to know how many scum there are?

Judging from his posts so far I'd give that a resounding '
yes
.'
In post 88, Luca Blight wrote:He's either going to be silly Town or silly scum, either way he'll be a nightmare to read.

The '
In post 91, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 90, UC Voyager wrote:

The '
im sorry..im still in RVS......im new to beginning....i have always been a replacement for half way through day one or past day one...so it is all new to me. i will try to be more On Topic.....and less "silly" or joking
Were you 'joking' when you made out you didn't know how many scum were in the game?
In post 94, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 93, UC Voyager wrote:

The '
im sorry..im still in RVS......im new to beginning....i have always been a replacement for half way through day one or past day one...so it is all new to me. i will try to be more On Topic.....and less "silly" or joking
Were you 'joking' when you made out you didn't know how many scum were in the game?
i wasn't trying to seem like i was acting like i didn't know how many scum there were. i dont, but i wsn't trying to look scummy.

@mod vote count
Your wording is quite unclear.

Were you genuinely unaware of the setup or were you joking?
In post 107, Luca Blight wrote:UC, still waiting for an answer to this:
In post 94, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 93, UC Voyager wrote:

The '
i wasn't trying to seem like i was acting like i didn't know how many scum there were. i dont, but i wsn't trying to look scummy.

@mod vote count
Your wording is quite unclear.

Were you genuinely unaware of the setup or were you joking?

It reads like attacking a VI by harping on a weird thing they said instead of engaging the rest of the game and scumhunting.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:17 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Morality:
- Has your scum read on Zulfy evolved in any way since page 2?
- Who is your biggest scumread not named Zulfy?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:59 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Sorry, long weekend. Catching up now, post in a few hours.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:23 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Been putting off posting here because I didn't want to go through and make a big catch-up post, so I'm not going to.

Top scumreads are Luca, Cheeky, and Chip. Luca I've already talked about, plus it looks like he's avoiding this thread while posting elsewhere. I overlooked Cheeky's scumread on Rhah earlier on because I was scumreading him as well, but looking back at it, the read progression there feels really fabricated. Chip is just giving me bad vibes, his posts in to and in particular.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”