BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:20 am

Post by BuJaber »

6 pages deep already.. 6 pages.. real content? barely any.. for the record I hate stupid shit like "are you town" "yes" "k ty, what about me?" "town" "ok" and pagetop comments. Do these really need to be single and separate posts? I especially hate them because from my limited experience on this site they're usually coming from town, which is annoying coz I scumread that shit fast. Too much fluff.
In post 82, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 52, Internecine wrote:Why Flubber over Sephiroth
In post 53, sheepsaysmeep wrote:why do you care
I agree with sheep here, why does Internecine care? Sheep did say he's down to lynch either. Perhaps Flub is scum and Seph isn't and thats why Internecine voted Seph and is asking sheep why he's voting flub instead of seph?

First off, I don't think Seph could be scum because of the possibility. He was scum in our last game so i don't think he could hit scum again. Yeah, I want Flub lynched even more now.

VOTE: Flub
I am reading overeagerness to jump to conclusions that imo can easily be wrong. Add to that the weird opening and the vote on UCV which altogether is making me scumread serg.
In post 116, mozamis wrote:So consolidated town/p.o.e list:

Town: moz, kat, flubber,kat, sheep,

3 scum in: Seph, Inter, Serg,Hopkirk, UC, Scishm, Bjaber, Human

strongly suggest we stick to those 8, almost 50 pr cent chance already of hittng scum.
In post 134, mozamis wrote:well, i cant really help that. altho my maths is bad, the calc tells me its 37.5 per cent.
you're an exp. alt, you know that those 5 guys i listed are so likely to be town. and also that most of the scum team prob havent posted yet.
If this is coming from town it is very misguided. How in the world do you conftown 5 people this early on? Where's your sense of healthy doubt? This forces closed-mindedness. Not only that but then you also encourage sheepy to go with your reads or back them up. This is so scummy that the only defense I have for it is it might be too scummy for scum. Plus I reject the notion that active = posting a lot everyday. People have lives, you can lurk and post a lot of junk and you can be active by posting only once or twice a day/every 2 days. It's all in the attitude, content, and effort. Not to mention the fact that the best scum are those that are actively driving the discussion to suit their nefarious needs. Yes of course not all, and lurking is still typically a scumtell but you definitely need to be careful about about labeling people without much thought.

VOTE: Moz

If this is a reaction test well here's my reaction, fix my perception of you.
humaneatingmonkey wrote:VOTE: Flubb

Not personal, like Serg's. This is game-related.
You say it's game related but don't explain. How does that make it better than a personal reason?

I can see 1 scum being among flubber/seph. I'm getting an early town vibe from sheep. And I agree that UCV's thing about RVS is not AI. Intern actually looking up players' profiles before the game starts struck me as interesting. It's definitely more pre-game effort than I have ever given and ever will probably. I just can't decide if that makes him more likely to be scum or town.
The rest I don't really have anything to say about.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:26 am

Post by BuJaber »

Okay but what makes you think he's scum?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:32 am

Post by BuJaber »

BTW your comment made me go read the signup posts. Actually explains a few posts here (like serg's ). That is messed up lol I never knew I had to go back to the signups to get insight.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:46 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 144, Katyusha wrote:I think there’s plenty of real content /:

anyway

I don’t think moz’s approach is inherently scummy but I would still like to know how he came to the conclusion flub’s town
Maybe I exaggerated, sorry. Wasn't trying to discount the real content in the thread. Just a lot of noise also.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:35 am

Post by BuJaber »

The reason I didn't vote for either wagons is spefically because they're wagons. If the point is to get wagons going to move the game forward and get people talking about them then this is already done. People are talking about these 2. If the point is to vote for who I think is scum, I can't decide between them, so I'm looking elsewhere. As to why one of out those 2 is probably scum that's easy, I think the way they jumped on to the wagon was lazy.

Your first point is irrelevant. You're being picky on my word choice. Moz was implying those 5 cannot be scum. That's what conftown means. I wasn't quoting him word for word.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:38 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 158, BuJaber wrote:The reason I didn't vote for either wagons is spefically because they're wagons. If the point is to get wagons going to move the game forward and get people talking about them then this is already done. People are talking about these 2. If the point is to vote for who I think is scum, I can't decide between them, so I'm looking elsewhere. As to why one of out those 2 is probably scum that's easy, I think the way they jumped on to the wagon was lazy.

Your first point is irrelevant. You're being picky on my word choice. Moz was implying those 5 cannot be scum
from his perspective*
. That's what conftown means. I wasn't quoting him word for word.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:41 am

Post by BuJaber »

Sorry in my vocab conftown doesn't necessary mean confirmed for everyone, but can mean confirmed for one person from their perspective. I just realized that may be our source of misunderstanding.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:51 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 162, Katyusha wrote:Bu I get where you’re coming from but a lot of people confidently state their reads in the early game

I don’t think hard townreads on me, sheep, or n_m are entirely unreasonable positions to hold rn

Okay maybe I overreacted. When I read moz's post I freaked out because I thought he was implying that we should lynch people from his nontown list until we hit all scum or they're all dead. That is how I read it. If I am right that this is what he meant then everyone should join me in freaking out because that is a reckless way to play. But seeing how you and hop are calm about it leads me to think I took his list too seriously and it's not as rigid as I perceived it.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:17 am

Post by BuJaber »

In this game yes I'm finding the approach scummy. I don't think there's enough to warrant such confident reads. But I don't necessary think he's definitely wrong about his townreads.

But I can see how some town would choose this approach sometimes. I wouldn't. I tend to break the pool apart into small pieces. For example right now I have flubb/seph in one group. Scumreading both, but I don't think both can be scum together so I'll be analyzing them further as the game goes on. I have moz as another scumread, and I'm pursuing this trajectory and seeing if it makes sense through his and others' reactions. I have sheep as a townie which means i'll be continuing to monitor if that makes sense, and if his reads make sense from a townie perspective. Hopkirk, who was a nullread more or less but slightly leaning towards town has actually raised a good point about sheep so that makes me question things for example.

Anyway you get the picture.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:00 am

Post by BuJaber »

@mod - once a day minimum and once every 2-3 pages please for vote counts. Within your capabilities of course.

stating intent. At minimum I'm waiting for the continuation of , seph to post, moz to post, and UCV to post.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:12 am

Post by BuJaber »

Yes schism for sure. I assumed I was last to the party.

moz because that's where my current vote is. flubb and seph because both jumped on UCV. Seph in particular for jumping on ucv and not switching to flubb or unvoting. flubb also for the obvious last words in case lynch does happen. UCV because I'm interested in what he has to say now that we're out of RVS and more importantly what his posts may trigger from others.

At a minimum this should give us quite a bit of insight moving forward.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:46 am

Post by BuJaber »

Kat and Hop: I'm gonna be honest here, if I were to fully understand what just happened in the last few pages I will need several rereads. It is all over the place. It hurt my head reading it. So look, I will if I have to, but do I need to? I think the summaries you guys posted make a bit more sense, but they don't align. So the real question I'm asking here is do you both agree that you misunderstood each other, or does one of you think the other is twisting facts?

I can see HEM's case (with regards to HEM's own posts) on Hop making sense. But the Kat/Hop interaction is messier.

Also while I totally see HEM's point of view, I am not sure Hop was doing it intentionally. Him not liking the flubb wagon is more AI imo.

I've been playing around with the theory that flubb's wagon could be entirely town. It felt unnatural and exceptionally quick, and regardless of whether all voters are doing it for the same reason or not, the intention behind it seems to be to get out of RVS and get a wagon going, which means if flubb is town scum would probably be a little nervous joining in a wagon that could be quickhammered plus they could just sit back and watch town mislynch for them. If this is true it makes Hop look significantly worse. However serg being on the wagon complicates matters. Like my initial read of serg was obv scum. But when I saw people TR'ing him I thought it might just be a personality thing. Especially when players who've stated or implied having played with him are claiming he's always difficult to read.

UNVOTE:
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Thanks that is helpful, but it isn't what I asked. Do you think you misunderstood him or do you think he twisted facts?

I think this is relevant and I don't want to falsely induce something from your post.

Unvote was just to show that I am definitely moving my vote. Regardless of my read moz is not a realistic lynch. I know hop thought this back when I voted but I disagreed thinking there was definitely time for new wagons to form. Now however the conversation has moved to a place where players have to sort out this hop/kat/hem situation, and indirectly UCV/flubb.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 319, Katyusha wrote:Sorry, thought the implication was clear. I don't think his summary was accurate, so yes.
It was no need to apologize. I wanted it spelled out for my own peace of mind.

Here's my situation:

1. I'm not so sure flubb is scum here. Which from my perspective and previously mentioned poe makes seph scum. I want to vote there, but feel like it might be too late.
2. we need schism and people other than you 4 to post.
3. HEM has become the most solid town read out of everyone.
4. Because of my thoughts on , and points 1 and 3 above, and now that you've confirmed that I did correctly if not completely grasp your conversation with Hop, I'm leaning scum for hop also.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by BuJaber »

@seph - if you're town, flubb is scum. Kind of looking that way actually. If you're both town I'd have to start from scratch. I kind of doubt 2 uninformed townies could be so in sync. If that is the case then I agree with flubb that intern would look shady (plus serg, but again probably only 1 scum between them.. that's a lot of associatives :/)

Does town serg say crazy things just for fun or something? I'm scumreading every post of his. I just have this eerie feeling he wants people scumreading him. My first game with him.

Moz is still scum in my book. Unvote had nothing to do with my read. He might become a good lynch if more people talk about him and he responds. When there are multiple scumreads I favor lynching one that should give more insight than just a flip.

Scumreading HEM seems odd. I admit his entrance was meh. But hopkirk wasn't accurately portraying HEMs posts .. that part is correct. So it feels like town pushing for a policy lynch on hop for lying. Also HEMs interactions and haphazard trains of thought scream townie trying to make sense of things. Overly confident or clear-minded players who rarely change their process are either bad at playing town or scum. Which is why I scumread moz in the first place. I read unwilllingness to change the game plan he set for himself.

I'm sensing eagerness to connect with people from sheep. I don't know if that is AI by itself.

Forming a read on UCV already is impossible from uninformed perspective imo. Doesn't necessary mean those that have are scum it just means their read has no basis which means it's pretty useless at the moment.

Pedit- I figured that was probably the case later. I didn't it was relevant to mention it since I didn't think it was AI in the first place
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Well I did think it was AI but couldn't make a conclusion as to which.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Not much of a read honestly but I didn't like how flubb and seph just came in and joined a bandwagon. I thought that was scummy but that odds are no two scum partners would do that. Until recently seph's posts seemed scummy so I leaned scum for him more than flubb which made me tr flubb. Moreover the wagon seemed unnnatural and driven by intent to form a wagon and propel out of RVS. I figured scum were likely to avoid such a wagon as it would probably dissolve by itself. That didn't seem to happen though. Although the fact that scummy serg was on the wagon made me question this conclusion because maybe it isn't being driven entirely by town, which again makes flubb look innocent. If seph is town which his latest posts hint at I may have to face the fact that both flubb and seph are indeed two townies that are on the same wavelength right from the start.

What changed is seph started posting.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by BuJaber »

@Intern - was me stating intent. But I was saying I wouldn't until the people I mentioned posted and even after that I may decide I want more time.

That was 188. Now I don't want flubb dead yet. Gotta sort out the scummier options first: serg, intern, moz.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:44 am

Post by BuJaber »

Lol good job Hop. That is way easier and more obvious to follow than HEM's case.

VOTE: HEM
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:41 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 447, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
What's good, BuJ?

I don't know both of you seem to be misrepresenting the other. His quote of you calling UC and flubb suspicious and then denying you ever disliked UC seems pretty damning to me.

His lies are more subtle. Either way one of you needs to die because that would expose the other as either scum or town. I want this fight to end. I'll jump on hop if you want I really don't care which of you goes.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:18 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 478, Katyusha wrote:oh before i go take my short break - with Bu this feels a lot like his scumplay in the game we played together (his first game, forgot the number but it's in my wiki) where he just kind of went with the flow and had kind of townie 1v1 interactions and went with the flow of the game until his partner was inevitably ran up

he seemed pretty happy to bus, hammer people prematurely, and contradict himself a lot there so

Except I'm not playing the same way. I had a clear strategy that game because I was scum. I'm not here which means more self-doubt.

I can't fathom the case against me. It just seems like y'all don't like my playstyle. Or you set the bar too high on townie self-confidence. Doubt is good. Otherwise people get to the late game and literally hand over the game because of sticking to early assumptions. See Newbie 1835.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:29 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 487, sheepsaysmeep wrote:can you try to sell me on there being scum in flub/seph
Didn't we have this conversation? Found both scummy for their entrance and vote on UCV. Didn't think they would copy each other if they were both scum, so I concluded that only 1 is scum.

Since the game has ended, I can now talk about it. HEM was force replaced in my latest game (and the only game I've played with him). The reasons are irrelevant to this game. The point that is relevant is that he fought with one player who called him scum and tried to build a case (though admittedly pretty weak) on him. Even more interestingly he then got into an even bigger argument with another player who was pushing against him hard. Oh, HEM slot was scum in that game. That is the only thing I know about HEM going into this game. I don't like looking at games I'm not in. I feel that if meta is used it has to be experienced first hand. Not saying it's wrong to look at people's game, but I just don't like doing it myself unless it's also a game I played with them.

When HEM was having his discussion with hop it was like deja vu. I flip flopped around with who I thought was arguing better and landed on hop, hence the vote.

HOWEVER, HEM began arguing with flubb and his case on flubb seems even stronger to me than hop. He sounds like the same person from the other game, but he's not focusing on just one person to the point that it is distracting from the game. He is taking time to include other people and read them or talk to them too. There is a clear distinction in the consequences of his arguments here vs the game in which he was scum. The arguments here sound much more like town trying to scumhunt. So I'm sorry HEM you're back to being top TR. UNVOTE:

Hop had a problem with HEM and got into an argument. Hop went away, flubb picked it up. Doesn't seem like at any point during the game there were 2 people directly going after HEM at the same time. I can only deduce from that that scum is purposefully doing that. As long as one person is trying to undermine HEM's reads that's all they need. So if a townie does it they step back, and if not, one of them steps up to argue with him. It is also a good strategy for scum to keep posts flowing between only a few players. This pretty much guarantees HEM is town.

I don't know if it's just me or my ego or what, but it also irked me that flubb hasn't mentioned me. Why is he trying to distance himself? I think he wants to drag me down with him after he flips, or let town mislynch me on their own. Add that to HEM's case, and my gut feeling at the start of the game, and we have a solid lynch. VOTE: Flubb

Why is serg being treated like some prodigal son? I'm all for humor in mafia, especially when games get tense but it makes it really hard to read people when they don't post much except for a few jokes every several pages. Which is why I'm against such behavior.

@Kat I don't think I've developed a meta yet on this site, but regardless of how you end up reading me in this game I'd be interested to know if you do find any patterns after the game.

pedit - will try to call you monkey from now on.

@monkey - you mentioned you though NM was good lynch bait, but do you have any reads on him now?
@Hop - I'll do what I can to change your mind
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:39 am

Post by BuJaber »

Which one of them is robb?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:55 am

Post by BuJaber »

@hop - My gut tells me town. But your arguments with monkey were very hard to follow, I thought I saw what he saw in some intsances. But at the same time even if you were misinterpreting or misrepresenting his posts, your tone as you're doing it is very neutral. I think I'll only be able to solidly read you after one or two flips.

What is your read on flubb at the moment?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:06 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Great fucking game this.
In post 659, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 643, BuJaber wrote:I don't know if it's just me or my ego or what, but it also irked me that flubb hasn't mentioned me. Why is he trying to distance himself? I think he wants to drag me down with him after he flips, or let town mislynch me on their own.
how many other people do you think flubb hasnt mentioned yet
How many of them are close to getting lynched? They're irrelevant.
In post 733, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I don't like BuJ's #643 it sounds a lot like inorganic TMI that would not be enough to townread me from. Town would not townread me because I'm being inclusive in my pushes. Also the analysis is whack. Makes me feel confident about this whole BuJ thing. However, having Flubb and Hopkirk in the wagon makes the lynch eerie so I want to be able to read the other players better or have them put more content in before I can be convinced to end the day. Especially when we have schism, serg, moz, deway in the unknown zone.
Because I suspect one of them will be trying to get you to make the wrong choice. Probably flubb. Maybe both, but less likely. But seriously again, who chooses to not comment at all about someone being widely scumread by people who matter (those actively posting), until I vote for him, and then his response is to omgus vote me.

Flubb you're dead. Good job using me as a human shield, but you won't survive past day 2.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:48 am

Post by BuJaber »

I disagree with UCV lynch. Feels like flipping a coin because people can't decide who to lynch.

If I were in seph's slot and I were scum wanting town cred I'd be doing what he's doing. I have no idea how he plays scum but this is the sort of aggressive pushing for a lynch while providing just enough logic where he can't be called out on it when I flip town.

Moz continues to be scummy. Iit's pretty easy to put up a readlist with a bunch of very active widely TR people and then stick a scum buddy in there too. Considering Flubb is my biggest scumread right now this fits if moz is tryibg to defend him because he doesn't actually defend him. Just says he's a pretty solid townread and is pushing for lynching other people.. ones who are easy to get support (me/hop/lurkers). You have to see how bad this looks from anybody else's perspective if moz or flubb flip scum.
Also kinda weird for a guy with such confidence to be advocating for lynching a lurker now after all this discussion and so many people on the chopping block.

What's serg's deal? How much can we take seriously?

Feels like this game has lasted a week already .. has schism slot been replaced or at least prodded?

I'm for flubb lynch or moz.

Seph just so I'm clear you're not saying monkey is scum right? Just that you disagree with the strategy from a town perspective? Because no way monkey is scum here he practically led the case on me doesn't make sense for scum to do that if they won't follow through.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:31 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 955, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Buj, do you have more?
As far as scumreads go not really. I can see hop and sheep being either but my instincts say hop is town. I just trust my read on you more so I'm trusting you on hop.

Kat's tone seems very similar to our previous game where he was town.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:54 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1060, mozamis wrote:
In post 1024, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Moz, Buj, Hop all feels upside down to me. Considering she doesn't scum read Hop and Flubb and Moz, I can't see why she townreads Buj. This is highly unusual to me and I want to know more.
it could be weird cos shes scum.
i mean, claims to have got up to p20, and yet didnt comment on any of the main events? town are naturally curious.
it's nothing definite, but a fos nontheless.
still, deal with her tomoorw.
Exactly why the Deway wagon makes no sense.
Any of the lurkers can be scum or not. They haven't provided much in terms of reads. Rem is starting to now, but with a pretty big list of TR's like that even if we believe she's scum and lynch her where does that leave us? Her list would not provide us with much to go on. If she is scum it definitely contains a mix of townies and scum and we'll stilll have to figure out which is which.
Sure we might catch scum in deway, but then we still have the buj/moz/hop/flubb/monkey/seph block to deal with. I think a lot of associatives can be drawn about these players. The who game has been centered around Monkey's scumreads to a big extent. Plus since noise can be interpretted as people purposefully ignoring these controversial cases (because they're scum, or because they're just confused town who don't care who gets lynched if it ain't them) so a lynch of one of these controversial cases might even help decipher the less forthcoming players.

Pick your top scumread from these and vote. I'm sticking with flubb.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:22 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1088, mozamis wrote:sorry, didnt realise there had been a hammer.
i reckon he will be flip scum.
hopkirk and buj reluctance to get involved with the lynch noted.

Unacceptable if town. I hope I'm right about you being scum.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1145, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Ah. Flubb is town.
What... how? He's my most solid scum read. Honestly the game will be much easier if you can convince me otherwise.

Katy's posts make me feel uneasy. I'm sensing a lot more piggybacking than my last game with him. Sure it was a newbie game and he was one of the SE's, but something seems off. He also posted a lot of walls and thorough analyses in that game, and in comparison I find his posts here lacking.
I'd like more Kat-nalysis please but for now FOS Katy.

I read Intern and NM's ISO and agree that Intern's has nothing. I'd be down to vote there. Though I prefer flubb/moz/hop/seph.
Serg's ISO isn't better either.
But what made you compare Intern with NM in the first place?

pedit - okay that claim means we hold off on Intern until at least day 2.
pedit2 - yes he did and he admitted it was a mistake. I highly doubt intern is SK here and if he is he won't win.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by BuJaber »

he admitted it was a mistake to claim vig on day 1*
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Yes she is I'm sorry.
And I'm sorry for having to apologize for the same thing for the 2nd time in 2 games. :S

pedit - I was reading ISO's while I had the post up. Multi-tab browsers <3
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by BuJaber »

If you disagree you disagree... but if you want to have a read of our newbie game together you can see the difference. I'm not saying it means she's scum, she hasn't done anything scummy yet, but I felt a big change in meta.

pedit - okay Katy I just noticed something and felt it was noteworthy.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by BuJaber »

I'm gonna call you katy if that's alright.. it helps program my brain to write she. :/
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by BuJaber »

I don't think there's any urgency in lynching hop. From my perspective I can't read him and his posts are sort of passive and neutral. If he's scum I don't think he'd be able to manipulate town into lynching someone of his choosing. But he's definitely a better lynch than lynching lurkers because he has posted enough where we could probably find some associative reads.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by BuJaber »

You have a really cool dark-background avatar but you use the light theme? for shame..

7 days to lynch..
Let's wait for claim? Like he either comes here and claims, or comes here and refuses to claim, or gets replaced by mod for not posting after prod.
Though it would suck to replace someone for 5 minutes and get lynched lol.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1235, Internecine wrote:We're dealing with my shot before this lynch

I'm fine with you guys leashing me
I actually need both sentences explained not just leashing.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Oh.. serg or moz are my picks.

I'd like the satisfaction of getting flubb lynched, or the chance to redeem myself and work with him if I can be convinced he's town.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Shooting a lurker is a good choice actually. Better than wasting a lynch on them and they don't interact enough with you in the thread to get an accurate read.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1241, sheepsaysmeep wrote:moz is town
serg's reaction test was more likely town than scum but he's still null imo
flubb is townleany

b u l l s h i t

And I think you're town so with no PR's getting any night actions yet you'd be just as uninformed as I am.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Monkey - What in 1143 & 1144 made you so sure Flubb is town?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1247, BuJaber wrote:Monkey - What in & made you so sure Flubb is town?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Because if he were scum he wouldn't be looking for possible scumslips like that?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1253, humaneatingmonkey wrote:He wouldn't see that at all and he wouldn't be looking at it like that.
I totally get this but :
In post 1, northsidegal wrote:
Game Rules

-The Mafia private thread remaining open during the day would be dependent on the existence and survival of a Mafia Encryptor.
This is the mod neither confirming or denying the existence of day chat yes? Only that if one did exist that an encryptor would have to be alive.

If so then hop's question isn't necessarily a scumslip. It may or it may not be.

And if flubb did think he caught a slip, why didn't he vote for hop?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Hop needs to answer that question
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Not my question obviously, that one's for flubb.. Hop needs to answer flubb's question
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Nevermind he did.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:12 am

Post by BuJaber »

@hop - I go back and forth on you. I did townread you at one point yes. You're a null right now, but compared to lynching UCV your lynch is much more informative.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (isolation #48) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:01 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1330, mozamis wrote:
In post 1310, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 1301, mozamis wrote:a hammer would be good.
but i'm less panicky than i was because this town has kept this lynch together for a while now, so i think we'll be good even i f we have to wait a bit longer.
if i dont make it, defintel ylynch hopkirk tomorrow. it's a very strong meta read.this isnt town hop.
You literally haven't played with me as town in a finished game, so either:
a.) You're scum and know this isn't true, or
b.) You're referencing an ongoing game.

Which is it? I already raised this point and you flat out ignored it.
1) you were effectively town in that weird upick game (he was "effectively" town because he had a weird shapeshifting/morphing role that meant he became town and won with tthe town in the end)
2)i cant talk about it AND YOU KNOW THIS SO DONT MENTION IT AGAIN

this is why your scummy - you KNOW i have played with as you as town, and you are seriously trying to argue the toss, perhaps even get me in trouble with the Mod?! Thats not town.

MORE IMPORTANTLY YOU ARENT DOING SHIT TO GET ANYONE LYNCHED.
Contrast you with someone like Seph. He may or may not be convinced that Doyou is scum, but he wants a hammer, he is trying to push the game forward, he is CURIOUS for a flip.
All you do is vote for peop[le that are neve gettong lynched today, like me and Kat. You jumped off the Baj wagon as soon as got near a lynch.
You literally show no interest in lynching anyone.

Everyone needs to switch to hop then. What the fuck..

VOTE: hopkirk VOTE:
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (isolation #49) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:01 am

Post by BuJaber »

VOTE: hopkirk
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #50) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:22 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1341, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 1339, BuJaber wrote:Everyone needs to switch to hop then. What the fuck..
this is way too easily sold
Is there any doubt in your mind that moz is lying about this?

Pedit - oh ffs
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #51) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:24 am

Post by BuJaber »

Okay one of you post the damn game number. Whoever's case makes sense I will lynch the other.

Also thank you for thinking I'm literally the worst scum possible.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3680 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:24 am

Post by BuJaber »

I enjoyed the Votecounts this game. Pretty pictures were a good distraction.

Thanks nsg. Good game all.

"Firebringer has mind control powers. Wrong pokemon as avatar should be hypno or alakazam." - BuJaber
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3687 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:06 am

Post by BuJaber »

Honestly Remslot should have been conftown the moment D2 ended. Probably wouldn't have been enough to turn the game around but it would have at least focused the conversation around finding scum instead of why MD is not scum.

Pedit - oh right you reminded me.. fire was serg's replacement.. now that game is over could anyone please explain why serg was getting a free pass for doing jackshit? Like is it inline with his town meta or something?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3691 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:13 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 3688, Sephiroth wrote:Thats his always meta =/

So the friend who's a blast to hang out with but you secretly hope doesn't join board game night.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3733 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by BuJaber »

I think people rely too much on meta and/or use meta incorrectly.
This game is an example of that.

For the record I was always against the day 1 lurker lynch in this game. There was so much content to analyse post lynch on other potential lynchees. Heck I was cop and even my lynch would have been better. (Though it would have been even more tilting than N1 vig kill - this was my first time getting cop ever as far as I can recall).
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3738 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:21 pm

Post by BuJaber »

On mafia thread Flubber says because you were widely townread and difficult to get lynched.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3761 (isolation #57) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:19 am

Post by BuJaber »

Not to mention that a cop claim means scum kill following night so a cop needs to get as many results as possible while dodging lynches before they claim. It really is super difficult almost impossible to get 4 conftowns by D2.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3783 (isolation #58) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:52 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 3776, mastina wrote:
In post 3775, Firebringer wrote:I’m not going to sit here in argue with you when you are just going to just talk this topic to death.
I mean, that's your choice, but I've given my arguments for why the setup wasn't townsided and also my counters to the arguments you provided for why it is, so if you leave them unaddressed that's your decision but I maintain my stance.

The game was swingy as fuck.
It was still reasonably close to the balance mark. (And if it leaned in any way I'd argue it towards scumsided. I expressed concern about the mafia having the universal backup in review for much this reason.)
Is the review thread publicaly accessible?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”