Mini Normal 1982: anagrams (endgame) (egad, men!)

eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:02 pm

Post by eth0s »

VOTE: Dunkerdoodles

Their name made me want Dunkin' Donuts
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 29, Dunkerdoodles wrote:we don't have dunkin donuts up in canada :(

but we have tim hortons which is better
I actually don't have either of those in my city :/

We got krispy kreme and a local chain.

I prefer home made coffee any day of the week anyways, though.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by eth0s »

Not getting any clear reads so I will vote based off of what is evident. Havo hammered a townie. I know he warned us that he would, but still. That's not a half bad way for a scum to get a fast d1 and excuse himself for picking off town.

VOTE: Havo
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 266, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 253, Chumba wrote:VOTE: taco

Stupid boon trying to distract me from lynching scum
i dont like this post though sounds very scummy, and the next post of "stop buddying me" sounds forced.
Oh yeah, and I agree with this ^ . I just don't see the point of a town saying what Chumba said there.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:21 pm

Post by eth0s »

Hey, sorry I haven't been active as much as I should be. Here's a longer post to compensate. I will try to be around more often in the future.

If my thoughts seem a bit scrambled below, that's because they are. Not sure I've analyzed this much text since high school lol. I think I need to post more frequently to keep from being overwhelmed like this.

is randomidget getting prodded/replaced? Is derpy hooves even in this game? lol.

2. Can we
please
stop talking about Boon's reads? I'm honestly almost
thanking
Havo for hammering him. It's like Boon is GOD to some of you people or something. D1 reads are laughable and multiple points Boon made are already proven/likely wrong. Who cares what that guy thought on D1. He's dead now and was only a VT. Let's move on.
2a. Chumba and Tchill have made a few posts that have more or less mirror my thoughts on the subject.
2b. With that being said, UNVOTE: Havo.

3. Scumreading randomidget until they post or replace out.

4. All of the talk about why scum would've NK'd Nero and what they want us to do or whatever is definitely something to think about but some of the discussion strikes me more as potential scum reverse psychology in a way.

---

Reads, because why not? (unlisted = NULL)
town-lean

-Tchill (in agreement with him on a few things. little/no visible hypocrisy or ulterior motive imo)
-Taco (he's the focus of a lot of convo, too many weak arguments as to why he would be scum, I think. Also not really trying to defend himself and I generally see that as slightly town behavior at this point in the game.)
scum-lean

-profii (although I agree with some of his posts, he has some sketchy theories, teetering on dangerous theories. Getting the sense he is trying to make us tear the town apart)
-Chumba (same reasons as profii, more or less. Seems more genuine though, I will give him that... also maybe wolfing taco?)
-Havo (
DAT HAMMA
)
-randomidget (
say something man!
)
other

-Lycan (mostly getting a town vibe but I can't shake the discomfort from because of what I said in point #4 up above... using reverse psychology to create suspicion of Taco?)
-Dunker (More than a null read I'm getting a WTF read. Half of his posts I really like and the rest just confuse the hell outta me.)
Note:
I'm not a very trusting person, so it's pretty easy for me to scumread people when I probably don't have a real great reason to. I am of the opinion that my reads this early aren't that great and neither are yours.

VOTE: profii

99% sure I'm going to park my vote here for the rest of D2. Overall I would say profii and Chumba have most of my attention. Also want to see more from Lycan. Hopefully Dunker's posts will start to persuade me one way or the other. I want randomidget to be replaced and I definitely DO NOT excuse Havo's hammer 100% but I guess that's something we will talk about in the future.
In post 314, profii wrote:I’ll point out that there is also a logic that power roles should aim to play scummy enough that the scum think town will lynch them and ignore them at night

Obviously that has to be balanced with not getting yourself Day lynched but the point of the above is it absolutely contravenes your logic, Chumba

Thoughts?
My thoughts: I generally do agree with your quoted statement and take this post (as compared to your behavior in the thread) as a VT softclaim.

p.s. What is s/s? Scum to scum communication? Like when people are trying to act like they're not teammates but they are? And what is w/w? I couldn't find an answer on the wiki.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:37 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 407, profii wrote:Oh, Eth0s posted and it was sound. UNVOTE: eth0s
Did you just forget to do this earlier or something? I haven't posted since your response to my analysis
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 418, Fykus wrote:Since boon reads are off the table what about nero reads?
Can't check his ISO at the moment but he was the one more or less trying to wagon Tacos d1, right? I still think d1 leads are gonna be pretty hard to confirm on d2.

I can complain all I want about people referencing boon's reads but no one has to like, obey it or anything, lol. I was just getting irritated as it seemed to be stagnating say 2 more than anything else. By all means use whatever reads you want to scumhunt with, I'm just a dude with an opinion haha. Sorry if that bit I said earlier came off as bossy, I just want people to look at things from a different angle maybe. My reads are pretty weak so I don't need anyone sheeping/buddying me right now.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 414, Dunkerdoodles wrote: i really like this catchup even tho i do disagree with the profii read
(above quote is in response to my post)
Why do you disagree with the profii read?
In post 415, Dunkerdoodles wrote: i do however like profii, imo the tone is genuine and there's clear thought behind his posts.
profii does sound pretty genuine, about like he did in Newbie 1842. This is only my second game with him and I guess I hadn't really thought to contrast his tone now with his in our prior game since it just ended this morning. I don't really account for stuff like that though. Unless it's like blatant defensive scum rage. Idk. I'm gonna leave my vote there for now. Don't see anything that really shouts scum at the moment.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:26 am

Post by eth0s »

Will revisit in a couple hours but I don't know what I think of the Una/Tchill banter. I've been having a hard time reading una so far but I actually kinda thought the posts today were pretty town. And I also agree with much of what Tchill has said.

Why are we voting tacos again?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:30 am

Post by eth0s »

@MOD Can we get an update on Randomidget?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:45 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 450, Chumba wrote:
In post 448, eth0s wrote:
@MOD Can we get an update on Randomidget?
He has like 2 hours to post or he’ll be replaced per mods previous post.
Ah I missed that earlier. My apologies schadd
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 479, Tchill13 wrote:You think scum is sitting back letting town lead town to a mislynch or not?
That's kind of what it seems like. Sparse dialogue like this gives me bad vibes. If I had to guess I would assume they're hoping tacos gets mislynched. I don't really agree with scumreading him as of now.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 503, Dunkerdoodles wrote:there's just been nothing to comment on recently.
Pretty much this... I'm not really much of a scumhunter yet so I'm kinda looking for direction and not really finding it. I'm okay with lynching any of the above people but I want to see some good reasoning/defense before I move my vote that I had intended to park on the somewhat-scummy profii.

It kind of sounds like the town wants me to take action though, so I guess my move would be to wagon profii. If tacos isn't going to defend himself then I will gladly move to that wagon, should the town decide to go down that path. I could also potentially get down with a Fykus lynch. Let's see some thought-provoking discussion from some of the more experienced players, please.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:46 am

Post by eth0s »

Hmm.. Every time I revisit this thread and want to comment on something, someone else beats me to it. And multiple people have called me out for relying on other's reads or something like that. So I won't bother echoing most of what I agree with. One thing I don't believe anyone has commented on is the possibility of all this dunker/tchill banter being s/s? I'm still leaning town on tchill and have no clear read on Dunker. But at the same time some of their conversation reeks of scum.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by eth0s »

I was okay with wagoning tacos but Mulch is actually bringing some new perspective to the table and seems to be genuinely scumhunting. As of now I see no reason to wagon him anymore. Top 3 scumreads in order of most to least certain:

profii
Fykus
Havo
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:19 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 779, profii wrote:I want to ask eth0s about his scum read on me

You’ve stuck by it and never really explained where it came from

My guess is that I was massively town-read by everyone in our last game because I was trying to come up with solutions to the game which seemed logical. I’d point out I’m basically doing the same thing here by pointing out the possibility as Town!Taco/Mulch as I was when I came up with the possible Not_Maf/UCV link in the other game

Obviously, although I was town in the last game, I was wrong. Ive said in this game I could be wrong about Mulch but for now I believe my theory so I’ll stand by it

I’m just concerned Eth0s, you are sheeting the scum reads on me based on the fact that’s different from last game, when I’d point out my playstyle is actually quite similar - I am guessing that is why tchill came round to town reading me, mulch linked my ISO & I cant remember not mafs read of me but hopefully he echos this thought

Obviously if you have another reason I’m curious to hear
More than anything I was gauging your reaction. Didn't really expect you would be lynched. In our last game together you pretty much had a unanimous townread, so I wanted to see if your style changed when a few people got some votes on you. Truth be told I am null/town reading you now.

UNVOTE: profii , VOTE: mulch

scummy/annoying play.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 815, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 496, Chumba wrote:
In post 494, Lycanfire wrote:What's your read on Dunker?
Scummy but he’s always scummy. Pretty sure I’ve tried to get him lynched every time we’ve played
What has he done this game that is scummy?
In post 506, eth0s wrote:
In post 503, Dunkerdoodles wrote:there's just been nothing to comment on recently.
Pretty much this... I'm not really much of a scumhunter yet so I'm kinda looking for direction and not really finding it. I'm okay with lynching any of the above people but I want to see some good reasoning/defense before I move my vote that I had intended to park on the somewhat-scummy profii.

It kind of sounds like the town wants me to take action though, so I guess my move would be to wagon profii. If tacos isn't going to defend himself then I will gladly move to that wagon, should the town decide to go down that path. I could also potentially get down with a Fykus lynch. Let's see some thought-provoking discussion from some of the more experienced players, please.
You put Dunker and myself in our own tier for being unable to read us. Do you really tell someone in null limbo that you're not a scumhunter? Has your read on Dunker changed at all?
My read on Dunker hasn't really changed, no. I still think that the dialogue between Dunker and Tchill a couple pages back might have been s/s, but it could just as easily be t/t. Doesn't really strike me as t/s.
Neither of them seem like likely lynch targets, though. And I don't really see Tchill getting nightkilled. In essence, I think whichever one flips first, the other will flip the same.

Also pretty much townreading you (lycan) now. The thing I pointed out in my catchup about being weary of you has expired now. I don't think that tacos or the posts related to him really give much clear info to go off of, and most of your posts sound pretty town. Still focused on mulch/havo/fykus currently.

@Lycan
, I am also curious, what is your read on Mulch?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:51 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 846, profii wrote:I'm a bit confused why Mulch looked at my ISO, decided I was town for a bit then randomly went back to calling me scum.

Apart from that, with Mulch not presenting anything scummy, I can still see my Taco Frame Job at least being possible

VOTE: Fykus
That's L-1. Stating intent to hammer in approximately 19 hours if he doesn't repond. Fykus: any role claim?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:10 am

Post by eth0s »

LOL at Fykus just giving up. Was he game throwing?
Gonna stick with my gut read for now and

VOTE: mulch
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 883, Dunkerdoodles wrote:also una's a weird kill
I can understand it from scum perspective. Una was playing like a town PR imo. Maybe intentionally to draw out the NK?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 887, Mulch wrote:
In post 885, eth0s wrote:
In post 883, Dunkerdoodles wrote:also una's a weird kill
I can understand it from scum perspective. Una was playing like a town PR imo. Maybe intentionally to draw out the NK?
I think this is a case of scum who just slipped they were looking for power roles

VOTE: ethos
Dunkerdoodles wrote: oh no
i've been gotten -.-
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by eth0s »

I expect better out of town!mulch.
scum!mulch would clearly respond to me that way. Probably should've expected that response when I posted . Oh well.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by eth0s »

Apparently it's scummy to think you know who a PR is LMAO. Seriously mulch you're either not trying right now or I just expect way too much out of you. Clearly as town I have no reason to want to know who the PR's are. Why wouldn't I want to lynch our PR's, right? /s

Fucking laughable.

Also, dunker may be unreadable but I think even he would be too smart to not see the flaw in Mulch's logic...
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 897, Mulch wrote:Why did you think Una was acting like a power role?
iirc at least one person said he was playing a bit differently than normal (never played with him before personally). I thought it seemed like he was flying under the radar. A lot of people mentioned him being a nullread throughout this game and he never really seemed like he cared to change their minds. Is that not where a PR would like to remain, ideally?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by eth0s »

why are we voting him exactly?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:30 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 931, Tchill13 wrote:Why not?
Idk I just thought we would be a bit more methodical. If you all want to wagon him then go ahead but I would like to be a little more sure before I vote. Another mislynch+NK means our scum lynch yesterday won't mean nearly as much.

If anyone wants to actually make a case against him then I'm all ears.

mulch/dunker/profii have most of my attention currently.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 990, Lycanfire wrote:Profii has vomitted town yesterday. See . He simultanously shaded Fykus while making a vague read on Dunker, which Dunker questioned in . Scum worry about binary reads. They also make binary reads or try to bring people to one. is a genuine townslip, unlike Tchill or Mulch pretending that Nero is still alive. Of course Profii knows that Nero was not lynched, as he said previously many times that he was killed to frame Taco. Suddenly the word lynch drops in there instead. Town.
In post 819, eth0s wrote:
@Lycan
, I am also curious, what is your read on Mulch?
Mulch is town. He's shitplaying a bit. Some of his comments don't make sense. Some are purposely obnoxious. The most outlandish posts he's made so far are mechanical ones-

Nero being a townread
Claiming that Tchill is in scumchat
(Tchill later did the same thing.)

Just so we're all clear, here's the day chat rule
In post 1, schadd_ wrote:Mafia may be able to communicate with each other during day phases, depending on whether they have an Encryptor.
It's in my experience that scum are the ones that pretend to not know if there's day chat or to speculate about the possibility of it.

Then again, it's Mulch, so for his scummiest posts to be mechanical, that seems like some kind of miracle.

I don't think Mulch and Dunker are viable teammates esp. when he used a very informal "you" towards Dunker yesterday in .
In post 599, Mulch wrote:
In post 197, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 195, Chumba wrote:Anyways. I feel this is scum trolling. See y’all day 2.
the more he speaks the more i believe this
You explain it too
I'm not somebody that uses tone to read. I go by motive. It isn't the word choice alone that gets me here, it's the hand waviness of the post that suggests that Dunker as a person is worthless to Mulch.

While Dunker responded with an out of character post that I feel is inherently hostile to Mulch in
In post 623, Dunkerdoodles wrote:@mulch tchill is near town please find someone else to mislynch :)
I do really dislike how Mulch and Tchill treated Dunker later on in the day, ruling out Mulch here, I feel like I need to sort Tchill further rather than lazily townread him (for something that isn't real, how he responded to me.) His play around the Fykus wagon didn't seem strange, but I didn't like this post very much
In post 608, Tchill13 wrote:Is it too much to ask to let me ever re-read a game?... I'm much better at reading mulch than tacos so this isn't necessarily bad.
What does necessarily mean here?
In post 819, eth0s wrote:My read on Dunker hasn't really changed, no. I still think that the dialogue between Dunker and Tchill a couple pages back might have been s/s, but it could just as easily be t/t. Doesn't really strike me as t/s.
Neither of them seem like likely lynch targets, though. And I don't really see Tchill getting nightkilled. In essence, I think whichever one flips first, the other will flip the same.
You had Profii as top scumread and later evolved it to "null-town" (whatever this means) based on meta after poking at him. Here you say Dunker-Tchill fight could be s/s or not t/s. In a post after this you no longer have Profii in your pool, but make no mention of Profii and Tchill having the rather out of place slapfight D2. Is this t/s or t/t?

Spoiler: Some backstory on the previous page
In post 510, profii wrote:I’d like to see tchill try and sell anyone on anyone
In post 511, Tchill13 wrote:Yeah says the guy that doesn't scum hunt. I haven't decided what Avenue I'm confident going down obviously. Just chill a bit buddy.
In post 512, profii wrote:I’ve put in enough to this game to be able to criticise your contribution. If my playstyle doesn’t follow the MafiaScum manual, I apolgise for not being pet of the hive mind but perhaps try and use that to your advantage
In post 513, Tchill13 wrote:oh you're an elitist and you think differently because you are on a superior level. my little brain can't comprehend the ways you're seeing this game right now please know i'll be 5 steps behind you this whole game i do hope the weight of my ignorance doesn't bear down on you too terribly.
In post 514, profii wrote:Haha more deflection, because you haven’t made any contributions to this game you can’t simply go and point them out so instead you have to cast shade on everything else that’s going on.

My next step is to look at everyone on the Morality vote again - obviously Havo said he was just going to lynch. You have said you are just moving the day on. 2 easy ways of lynching whoever you like tbh

I know I linked to a post I found scummy when I voted and I know Una was still RVS - I’ll be checking the others but if they all found scummy reasons to vote, I’d say you or havo (or maybe even both) are our scum on the Morality wagon

About to go out so that’ll buy you some time to work out what that’s called because I don’t scum hunt
I was weary of profii when the tacos situation was going on, but as you said at the top of your quoted post here: profii is likely town because of his reads D1 and .

I need to re-evaluate my read on Tchill.

I am starting to feel as though this current 1v1 is tvt. The way the votes are going right now I expect one of them to be lynched today but I am actually a bit worried about it. I would like to at least briefly explore other avenues and I need a bit of time to re-read in order to do that. For now
UNVOTE:
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1023, Tchill13 wrote:Profii could be town that's trying to play too far ahead of the game.
wdym?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by eth0s »

Oh okay. Yeah I agree that things like that can be dangerous due to creating confirmation bias and whatnot.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by eth0s »

@Tchill: why did you make so many posts about fykus on day1 but wait until day2 to vote him? are you still heavily townreading lycan? still townreading dunker? how are you reading profii?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by eth0s »

Does anyone else dislike these posts as much as I do? Or at least see some glaring issues/concerns?
In post 666, Tchill13 wrote:no reason to interact with mulch until he finishes his catch up dunker.
In post 688, Tchill13 wrote:if this is your "catch up" and you muck up the thread with 2 word quotes you'll be confirmed scum... just so you know.
In post 698, Tchill13 wrote:are you done with your catchup mulch?
In post 705, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 716, Tchill13 wrote:alright lets do this...

Lets lynch mulch.

Taco wasn't even doing things to generate reactions the later half of his game.

if he flips scum we... expirement with a profii lynch. im thinking profii is town thinking too far ahead. I'm honestly thinking fykus may need to be the next lynch if mulch flips scum.

mulch didnt mention any red flags from fykus in his catch up. Mulch is too good to miss all that stuff but bring up... Eth0s Null scumminess.

If mulch flips town i think Chumba would be scum.

He's played accordingly to his town meta which hasn't been hard at all this game. Boon self voted and tacos is always scummy.

No complex thought process from chumba but sometimes the situation isn't complex at all.

how soes this sound?
In post 722, Tchill13 wrote:101 percent mulch.
In post 811, Tchill13 wrote:Why haven't we lynched fykus yet?
In post 826, Tchill13 wrote:mulch is prob bussing but yeah fykus is scum.
In post 829, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 828, Mulch wrote:If you want I can vote the other scum profi
no stay on fykus lol.
In post 845, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 837, Mulch wrote:
In post 835, Mulch wrote:lol I’m
An even night rolecop

Or a vt
this just lets me know you're preparing for fykus scum flip.
In post 862, Tchill13 wrote:I'm assuming mulch told fykus to hammer himself so mulch could do something with it.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by eth0s »

no one got mad about this post
In post 1016, Havo wrote:
In post 1001, Mulch wrote:I’m
100% sure

Chumba is scum

100%
This is uncalled for.

Why are you playing this way?

I’m gonna say it again.

Get with the program or eat rope.
In post 875, schadd_ wrote:
Day 2 final vote count

Fykus (6):
Havo, Tchill13
Mulch
Dunkerdoodles
profii
Fykus

with 11 alive, it took 6 to lynch
Is it time to bring up Havo's d1 hammer yet?

Also I don't think I have ever seen 2 scum bus the 3rd scum with first and second vote this early in the game but when 3rd scum isn't posting/defending himself, you gotta wonder if the scum think town cred is more important than him..
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by eth0s »

Even if it's not havo/tchill we can expect at least one, maybe two scum (other than fykus) on that lynch. It was pretty obvious for awhile that he was going to die. Surely someone wanted towncred. I don't see profii being scum, and i'm townleaning mulch currently. That leaves my null dunker and the most likely imo, havo/tchill
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by eth0s »

I'm going to re-read havo's iso when I get back to a computer
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1034, Mulch wrote:The problem is that dunker will always townread scum and scumread town so even if tchill is scum, dunker is preventing us from ever lynching him
We don't necessarily need dunker's vote though. I want to reread lycans iso so I can know whether or not to expect his cooperation. I think profii would probably be okay with lynching tchill, too.

disclaimer: on my phone currently so I can't verify anything I just said atm

@chumba
how are you reading tchill/havo/lycan
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1025, Tchill13 wrote:He keeps trying to predict the scum teams plays without having any real knowledge or evidence. Theoretically I agree with him but I don't like to get too far ahead of myself.
"He keeps trying to predict the scum teams plays without having any real knowledge or evidence
I don't like to get too far ahead of myself"
In post 1033, eth0s wrote:Does anyone else dislike these posts as much as I do? Or at least see some glaring issues/concerns?
In post 666, Tchill13 wrote:no reason to interact with mulch until he finishes his catch up dunker.
In post 688, Tchill13 wrote:if this is your "catch up" and you muck up the thread with 2 word quotes you'll be confirmed scum... just so you know.
In post 705, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 716, Tchill13 wrote:alright lets do this...

Lets lynch mulch.

Taco wasn't even doing things to generate reactions the later half of his game.

if he flips scum we... expirement with a profii lynch. im thinking profii is town thinking too far ahead. I'm honestly thinking fykus may need to be the next lynch if mulch flips scum.

mulch didnt mention any red flags from fykus in his catch up. Mulch is too good to miss all that stuff but bring up... Eth0s Null scumminess.

If mulch flips town i think Chumba would be scum.

He's played accordingly to his town meta which hasn't been hard at all this game. Boon self voted and tacos is always scummy.

No complex thought process from chumba but sometimes the situation isn't complex at all.

how soes this sound?
In post 811, Tchill13 wrote:Why haven't we lynched fykus yet?
In post 826, Tchill13 wrote:mulch is prob bussing but yeah fykus is scum.
In post 829, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 828, Mulch wrote:If you want I can vote the other scum profi
no stay on fykus lol.
In post 845, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 837, Mulch wrote:
In post 835, Mulch wrote:lol I’m
An even night rolecop

Or a vt
this just lets me know you're preparing for fykus scum flip.
In post 862, Tchill13 wrote:I'm assuming mulch told fykus to hammer himself so mulch could do something with it.
hypocritical?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by eth0s »

Maybe this series of posts was absent from tchill's mind when he said the stuff I put in red, or maybe we need to LAL?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:22 pm

Post by eth0s »

VOTE: tchill13

LAL vote unless something compels me to change route.

Think that's L-3
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:31 pm

Post by eth0s »

The AtE bullshit isn't helping anything
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:56 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1074, Chumba wrote:oh and I am officially never playing with mulch again acrosss all my accounts. he is clearly a troll account and doesn't care about winning or losing.

and scratch that havo vote, i forgot about ethos

i forgot about his weird 180 on mulch and I don't think he ever responded to my question about it.
The weird 180 on mulch? Weird how you're still focusing on that when the last thing I said about you and mulch was that I thought your 1v1 was TvT and that we
shoudn't
be lynching him. My gut wants to read you as town but your behavior is reading kinda scummy to me now.
In post 991, Chumba wrote:
In post 609, eth0s wrote:I was okay with wagoning tacos but Mulch is actually bringing some new perspective to the table and seems to be genuinely scumhunting. As of now I see no reason to wagon him anymore.
In post 783, eth0s wrote:UNVOTE: profii , VOTE: mulch

scummy/annoying play.
Hey ethos, this vote switch is weird to me. You said you saw mulch was genuinely scum hunting (if you could find these examples for me that would be awesome) but later vote him for being scummy/annoying.

I don't really see how you make the 180 so can you walk me through it please?
Okay. Mulch came into the game and seemingly put in a shit ton of effort. I had never played with him before so I gutread him as town. I know that effort =/= town, but I know personally that when I replace into games, I am likely to talk my head off a lot when I'm town, because I need people to quickly be able to develop a town read on me. I guessed that mulch was doing what I would do. I also had no reason to scumread tacos, I never did scumread tacos, and therefore I had not been scumreading mulch's slot all game.

Then at some point mulch scumread me. I think this was during his phase of spamming the thread with single-lined responses. Then Tchill posted . I felt compelled to agree with Tchill's line of thinking for some reason. Perhaps because I believe that a townie replacing in should be making detailed posts going to lengths to describe their thought process, whereas it seemed like mulch had either given up on being useful or was starting to run out of bullshit to spew. In essence, I "180'd" on mulch because I was a little butthurt that he voted me (so omgus, I guess), and I had mistakenly agreed with Tchill.

It was not until my review of Tchill's ISO, and my posting of that I realized I was siding with someone who was not only tunneling mulch on a somewhat weak basis, but was being hypocritical ()

I have been reading your 1v1 with mulch as TvT because I figured Tchill wanted a mulch mislynch and that your play was too stupid to be scummy. I still generally think that I am right about that, but you definitely are not my top townread. I want to look into dunkers opportunism to jump on my wagon every time my name was brought up. Also think it's a bit odd that my intent to hammer on fykus is being viewed as scummy now, but that isn't the craziest theory I've ever heard.

Still think it's funny that Havo isn't really getting questioned by anyone. I think he and tchill would be my top two scumreads as of right now. Profii is pretty much locktown I think. Can't confirm atm because I have to leave in 2 min.

I think massclaiming would be silly right now but this is the furthest day I've been to in a mini normal game so perhaps I just need to be educated. Dunker suggested it though, and I can't read him at all, so I don't know what to make of it.

@profii what do you think about chumba? What do you think about my response to chumba in this post? Do you think I should be scumreading him more than I currently am?

@tchill why did you tunnel so hard on mulch and how does it not contradict what you said in ?

@dunker why are you so eager to vote me all the time? what is your read on Havo?

@havo please explain
In post 1125, Havo wrote:I still think Dunk, Chumba & Tchill are town.

That leaves profii, ethos & Not Mafia.

I could easily see Ethos & NM.
p.s. I honestly forgot Not_Mafia was in this game. Will check his ISO when I return to pc.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:39 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1137, Tchill13 wrote: @Eth0s this is about profii.
In post 1025, Tchill13 wrote:but I don't like to get too far ahead of myself.
Well, this is the only part that mattered.
profii wrote:btw eth0s i have an answer prepped and ready to go as soon as you tell me if youre an alt or not
This is my main and only account as of right now.
Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1074, Chumba wrote:oh and I am officially never playing with mulch again acrosss all my accounts. he is clearly a troll account and doesn't care about winning or losing.

i forgot about his weird 180 on mulch and I don't think he ever responded to my question about it.
the 180 on mulch and the opportunistic push he had on me.

he also called out L-3 which i dont see much on site. seemed a bit eager imo.
So you're upset that I briefly scumread mulch when you made like 10 straight posts trying to get us to lynch him? And you call me eager?
VOTE: Tchill
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:43 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1144, profii wrote:
In post 1143, eth0s wrote:
profii wrote:btw eth0s i have an answer prepped and ready to go as soon as you tell me if youre an alt or not
Just to be clear, because this formulates a key part of my theory to lock town you are you saying you had an alt but dont bother with it any more and stick to eth0s these days? Or are you saying you may alt in the future? or are you saying you are just plain old eth0s and this will be it.

Please dont be vague like that again, it makes baby jesus cry :(
Well, I figured you would know that this is the only account I have ever had from discussion in our last game, so I hadn't even considered the possibility of my answer being vague.

I may alt in the future, but am not now and never have before. This is my only account to date.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:45 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1128, Dunkerdoodles wrote:ew wallpost
hmm
if you're scum you're doing well for a newbie. that tone honestly comes across as town for me
In post 1127, eth0s wrote: @dunker why are you so eager to vote me all the time? what is your read on Havo?
Don't want to answer?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1147, Chumba wrote:
In post 1127, eth0s wrote:The weird 180 on mulch? Weird how you're still focusing on that when the last thing I said about you and mulch was that I thought your 1v1 was TvT and that we shoudn't be lynching him. My gut wants to read you as town but your behavior is reading kinda scummy to me now.
Oh this should be good. Please tell what’s scummy about making you answer a question that I asked you twice to answer.

I’d love to hear your explanation
What's scummy is the fact that I tried to stop him from being lynched yet you contributed to killing a VT and somehow I am still supposed to look more suspicious than you because "he didnt answer mah question hurr durr"
Chumba wrote:
In post 1127, eth0s wrote:Okay. Mulch came into the game and seemingly put in a shit ton of effort. I had never played with him before so I gutread him as town. I know that effort =/= town, but I know personally that when I replace into games, I am likely to talk my head off a lot when I'm town, because I need people to quickly be able to develop a town read on me. I guessed that mulch was doing what I would do. I also had no reason to scumread tacos, I never did scumread tacos, and therefore I had not been scumreading mulch's slot all game.

Then at some point mulch scumread me. I think this was during his phase of spamming the thread with single-lined responses. Then Tchill posted 688. I felt compelled to agree with Tchill's line of thinking for some reason.
You said mulch was doing some genuine scum hunting. Tchill’s post contradicts that statement yet you find yourself agreeing with him and the only thing I can see that changed was that mulch started scum reading you.

So if still love to see some examples of this genuine scum hunting. I don’t really understand how you can do a 180 on somebody who was scum hunting just for being annoying or how you can agree with tchill who basically says the opposite, that mulch isn’t realy scum hunting.

It doesn’t make sense to me.
He was doing genuine scum hunting. Then, as I already explained, I let Tchill get in my head. And I was also partially voting him based on omgus, which you're trying to expose me for or whatever, even though I literally just admitted that in the post you're responding to.

I'm not gonna go sort thru the shitstorm that is Mulch's ISO to find where he was scumhunting, because that's literally all he was doing while he caught up. I know you're a lazy reader but god damn.
Chumba wrote:
In post 1038, eth0s wrote:Is it time to bring up Havo's d1 hammer yet?
Looking back twice bringing up havo’s hammer is bad.

Your omgus to tchill’s post was also bad.
OMGUS was bad, I agree. That's part of the reason why
I tried to stop you guys from lynching mulch
... But if you're telling me that talking about havo's hammer is bad... Your play this game has been quite bad if town.

I need to look back and try to remember why exactly I thought your 1v1 with mulch was TvT because I definitely don't townread you after realizing there's no method to your madness.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1152, Tchill13 wrote:Eth0s feel free to claim.
You're hilarious. The chances of me claiming today are 0%. You're more than welcome to, though.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1154, eth0s wrote:
In post 1152, Tchill13 wrote:Eth0s feel free to claim.
You're hilarious. The chances of me claiming today are 0%. You're more than welcome to, though.
sorry, the chances of me claiming without a massclaim are 0%**

Still think massclaim at this point is stupid but I guess if we go there I don't really have a choice.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1157, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1143, eth0s wrote:
In post 1137, Tchill13 wrote: @Eth0s this is about profii.
In post 1025, Tchill13 wrote:but I don't like to get too far ahead of myself.
Well, this is the only part that mattered.
Tchill13 wrote:

the 180 on mulch and the opportunistic push he had on me.

he also called out L-3 which i dont see much on site. seemed a bit eager imo.
So you're upset that I briefly scumread mulch when you made like 10 straight posts trying to get us to lynch him? And you call me eager?
VOTE: Tchill
you briefly scumread mulch and take no responsibility for it. "tchill got in my head." I consistently gave effort to lynch that slot.

I have an issue reading slots that Replace in or out.
I can't tell if you have trouble reading or what but I just claimed responsibility for it. Sure I was influenced by you tunneling him but you're trying to push this all off onto me right now and its actually hilarious to watch it unfold :lol:
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1158, Chumba wrote:
In post 1153, eth0s wrote:What's scummy is the fact that I tried to stop him from being lynched yet you contributed to killing a VT and somehow I am still supposed to look more suspicious than you because "he didnt answer mah question hurr durr"
You know if you are scum you can stay off wagons and criticize others. If you are town i don’t see how you can be so wishy washy on mulch and then act heroic for being off the wagon.
I'm just saying if you want to keep hounding me about mulch when you voted on him and I didn't, that's sketchy. Sure, scum can do exactly what you just said, but I had first vote on mulch. Why would I remove it if I were scum? That's right where scum wants their vote to be..
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1163, profii wrote:@eth0s

I retract my theory. You said when i replaced in, I thought you are new, so i checked the replace queue for your name and didnt get any results but looking at your history you've replaced in some games. I was going to call you a fibber but never mind. I just wanted you to admit no alts so i could pin you right down, but never mind. (I also said it was a lock town theory so you didnt get worried about what i was up to and answer honestly sorry :D )

anyway, I did say I was going to answer you query, so despite planning to destroy you for lying, I feel like I at least owe you one :D

Just to be clear, you had scum read the Taco/Mulch slot (not sure during the taco/mulch era) then at some point based on Mulchs contributions you decided to town read him. Chumba is apparently pushing you because he scum read the slot and wasn't sure what made you change your mind?

The rest of this post is based on that premise, so if I've misunderstood, ignore anything from here on in...
I'm a bit confused. Chumba is upset because of me 180'ing my vote on mulch from town to scum. Not vice versa. So I think you are mistaken and I honestly don't know if you have a firm grasp on the situation.

"So personally, I dont think you have answered Chumba's question clearly. He specifically asked what scum hunting you saw Mulch do, but you didnt really highlight anything"
That's where we differ on opinion. I see the "spray and pray" method as being pretty valid. And Mulch was clearly trying to prove himself as town in his posts. I will not do all the reading for lazy chumba, that's just not how it's gonna go.

Also it was obvious that you weren't asking me questions because you thought I was locktown. That wouldn't really make any sense in the first place.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by eth0s »

Dunker and Tchill can stop.

And chumba, if you're town then I apologize for getting weird. I tend to flip a switch, gameplay-wise, a bit when I feel like I have some basis of "I told you so". This probably comes from my IRL personality and I'm not proud of it. But I'm a competitive natured person and surely signs of that will continue to show until I die or this game ends.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1173, profii wrote:right eth0s, i need to go right through your ISO now, because this is getting weird.

a vote on me with a readlist saying my theories were a bit out there. Fine, the point of the game is people will get it wrong, you are in a reasonable position here.

you said you thought the scum were leading us to a mislynch on Taco. This was the theory you voted me for!

you seem to have decided Taco's lack of defense for himself incriminates both himself and myself.

I queried your vote on me and you came off quite easily. Surprisingly so tbh. You are now on the Taco spot. Again, I have no issue with people choosing chumbas theory over mine, given the info at the time, both legit thoughts.

new day after the Fykus lynch, you go straight back to Mulch, so far only reason is 'scummy/annoying' as per 783

this post is where you get accused of scum slipping about the reasons for Una's death. The only reason I highlight it is that it was the only player Mulch didn't put a scum read on. Then Mulch got mislynched. Coincidentally!

Lycan gave me a town card, you then consider my theory could be plausible and get yourself off of the mulch slot.

& your target is now on tchill

you are town reading me and mulch at this point.

You clearly go from scum to town on that slot.
I'm still confused as to your point. YES I did scumread mulch at one point. Then I saw Tchills ISO and realized he was being way more scummy than mulch. But this isn't what chumba was questioning me about. Chumba was initially questioning me on why I scumread mulch in the first place. Which has been blown out of proportion anyways because I didn't even want to lynch him!
In post 1177, profii wrote:Hang on, you don’t bottle a claim if you’re scum, you just go VT but clearly he is worried.

Why don’t we L-1 / intent him ? No need to risk any further claims yet
Remember our first game together? My first game on the site. Everyone called me scummy for asking for claims. Then people said that etiquette was to claim on L-1 or after intent to hammer was stated. Why is this game saying the opposite? Why would I claim just because my top scumread and my sketchy nullread are telling me to? I'm not claiming because why would we just give scum this info?? I hate playing with Not_Mafia but at least there is something we can agree on. This mass claim is sketchy and I don't trust anyone that is supporting it.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by eth0s »

The way I see it, the whole fact that I'm adamant about not claiming is probably just gonna get me night killed. Not sure if that benefits the town more than someone else getting NK'ed, but whatever. If it happens it happens I guess.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1217, Chumba wrote:But you voted him. Why did you vote him if you didn’t want to lynch him?
I didn't want to lynch him by the end of the day, I wanted to lynch Tchill. After I retracted my vote I explicitly stated I did not think Mulch lynch was a good idea... You know what I meant and are trying so hard to incriminate me. Can't tell if it's more funny or pathetic. Who knows. Maybe you really don't know what I mean because you read poorly and then make bad assumptions/accusations.
In post 1217, Chumba wrote:Also where are these genuine scum hunting posts?
In post 1165, eth0s wrote: That's where we differ on opinion. I see the "spray and pray" method as being pretty valid. And Mulch was clearly trying to prove himself as town in his posts. I will not do all the reading for lazy chumba, that's just not how it's gonna go.
/end of my communication with chumba
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1220, Chumba wrote: Agreeing with tchill was your original response but tchill basically said he wasn’t scum hunting.
That was not a response to you. I did not even acknowledge your question yet at this point, then the day ended before I intended to. So congrats on manipulating another aspect of my game. And just because you decide that something isn't "genuine scum hunting" doesn't mean jack shit to me. I don't care what you classify as real or fucking fairy tale.

INB4 I'm called scummy for responding to chumba after I said I wouldn't..

ahhh... I need a break from this shit. about this long of a break:
(expired on 2018-01-23 13:00:00)
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:22 pm

Post by eth0s »

Careful with your votes at this point. A single townie mis-vote here could literally be the end of this game.

With that being said, I probably need to re-evaluate my reads on all of you because the only one of you I'm even TR'ing right now is profii and that doesn't make me feel any better than the situation we are in.

Perhaps I should be reading ISO's
before
looking into votecounts like this to avoid confbias, but the former is more time consuming and I have about 20 minutes of energy left in my body.
Spoiler: List of Final vote counts
In post 228, schadd_ wrote:
D1 Final vote count

Morality (7):
UnaBombaH, Lycanfire, profii, Chumba, Tchill13, Morality, Havo

Dunkerdoodles (2):
eth0s, Fykus
Sergtacos (1):
Nero Cain
Fykus (1):
Dunkerdoodles
Nero Cain (1):
Sergtacos

not voting (1):
randomidget

with 13 alive, it took 7 to lynch.
In post 875, schadd_ wrote:
Day 2 final vote count

Fykus (6):
Havo, Tchill13, Mulch, Dunkerdoodles, profii, Fykus

Mulch (2):
Chumba, eth0s
profii (1):
Not_Mafia
Dunkerdoodles (1):
Lycanfire

not voting (1):
UnaBombaH

with 11 alive, it took 6 to lynch
In post 1064, schadd_ wrote:
D3 final vote count

Mulch (5):
Chumba, Dunkerdoodles, Tchill13, profii, Havo

Chumba (1):
Not_Mafia
Tchill13 (2):
Mulch, eth0s

not voting (1):
Lycanfire

with 9 alive, it took 5 to lynch.
In post 1313, schadd_ wrote:
D4 final vote count

Not_Mafia (4):
Chumba, Tchill13, Dunkerdoodles, Havo

Tchill13 (1):
eth0s
Chumba (1):
Not_Mafia

not voting (1):
profii

with 7 alive, it took 4 to lynch.

This shows who contributed (with their vote) to the lynching of individuals:
eth0s: no one
dunker: Fykus(scum), mulch, not_maf(PR)
havo: morality, Fykus(scum), mulch, not_maf(PR)
profii: morality, Fykus(scum), mulch, not_maf(PR)
tchill: morality, Fykus(scum), mulch, not_maf(PR)

Of course there is more to look at than votes, I already know tensions will be high when everyone starts posting heavily. So please understand that this is the probably the best place to look for a pattern right now. In all honesty, I have never played in a game where a scum made it this far and was never voting on the people that got lynched. If this sounds like I am trying to conftown myself, I'm not. I just want people to think about why I would not be on any of these wagons. Was the town bad enough that I could be scum and just coast without voting the main wagons? Those are the kind of questions you need to ask yourselves in order to read me, I think.

tchill I have been very suspicious of for awhile, and seeing as how he is in the 3-way-tie for most mislynch contribution, he is still my top scumread atm. That mulch tunnel and forcing a massclaim that ended in our PR being mislynched really has me wondering if a townie could be as experienced as he is, and also that bad. I will say I don't like not_maf's playstyle and can see where he was coming from with voting him, but I also agree with not maf that the forced roleclaim was stupid af. More than likely Not_Maf would have been nk'ed after claiming that, had he not been lynched.

Havo: scum-leaning/null but I don't think I can say much more without re-reading and confirming some of my thoughts. Still don't like the d1 hammer. I did not like his role in the forced massclaim.

Dunker: he claimed PR. That seems sketchy considering he wasn't nk'ed last night and the
VT claimer was.
actually cant find where chumba claimed VT upon a quick rescan. His posts are so low effort and smug I don't know how one could even read this guy, let alone TR him. Again, another pusher of the forced massclaim.

profii: Am I townreading him too hard? probably. But I need a constant (like in an experiment) in this game or my head will start spinning. So I will check his ISO out and try to find anything incriminating irl_tomorrow. But I have been reading profii's posts pretty thoroughly as I do in every game with him, so I doubt this read will change much. I also don't explicitly remember profii pushing the massclaim but I will need to confirm that.

IIRC someone (maybe dunker) earlier said there was likely one scum on morality wagon. Well there has to be. I know that at least one of you three that voted morality is scum. Will re-read d1 irl_tmrw to see if anything stands out to me.
BUT
we can't as easily distinguish who the scum voting on morality would be, compared to how easily I could accuse dunker of being the scum that wasn't. Correct me if I'm wrong but I just don't see why there would have been two scum voting on morality. The more I think about it, the more I think I am scumreading dunker. Very interested to hear what "pr" he is.

Went to proofread my post and I noticed fykus was voting on dunker d1. Not sure what I think of that... Would fykus have any reason to bus scum!dunker at that point in the game? Can't think of why he would do that so I will assume that to be slight dunker townpoints for now.

Okay so it's been more than 20 minutes that I've been posting this. I couldn't help myself I had to peek at fykus' iso:
In post 257, Fykus wrote:
In post 247, Tchill13 wrote:Lmao. Boons word isn't golden. You're going to need actual reasoning.
We need a flip before we know if its golden or not, and the way things are going, you may very well be that flip. I think you might be town and so I looked at what boon said and so i'm gonna follow this trail of string for now. I wasn't around for the boon lynch and the speed at which it happened is pretty fuckin sketchy so its highly likely there were scum or possibly even multiple scum sitting on it. You've gotta trust me for now.
My initial reaction is that this more or less confirms that there weren't two scum on the morality lynch. But still, the fact that the dead confscum acknowledged the possibility of it... this is the part where I go to bed and probably dream about the outcome of this game...
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:20 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1332, Havo wrote:
In post 1331, profii wrote:I'm a believer. I really want to hear from eth0s :D
You want to hear from me for what? I made a huge post not even a full page before this was said. I am fine with lynching tchill (so far) today because he is my biggest scumread. I want to hear more from havo. Not really sure why he thinks town deserves more info from me right now than from him? Still not sure about dunker.
In post 1338, Tchill13 wrote:Also the mass claim was agreed upon by a majority eth0s.

We had 2 people that decided their way was better than the majorities way.

Can't wait to hear why yours was when you claim.
Just because it was agreed upon by a majority doesn't make me scum for not agreeing with it. So far it got our doctor lynched so... I still think your persistence here is really sketchy. Especially after the aforementioned outcome so far.

I'm still buried in homework but hopefully I will have a window of time to re-read stuff tomorrow.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:38 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1360, profii wrote:you need to role claim now!
I'm sorry but you're going to have to trust me or lynch me. If I don't claim, town will have a significantly better shot at winning this. I know all 4 of you really want me to claim but half of you will use that claim against the town so no thanks. I'm town and that's all I can say. End of story.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:01 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1362, profii wrote:so you have some kind of protection element that you don't want to admit because if you think if you protect the right person or roleblock the scum you can extend the game by a day.

you are highly unlikely to be a dr after not_maf so you probably can roleblock. you need to tell us who you roleblocks on the other nights so we can correlate the goings on and see if it leads us to victory.

if you do not provide your actions I will lynch you.
Quit trying to figure out my role as I have intentionally not claimed for good reason. I have no actions to provide. Like I said, lynch me if you must. But for your own sake use this game as a learning experience to never do/follow this stupid massclaim shit again. How anyone thinks it has helped us more than scum so far, is way beyond me.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:23 pm

Post by eth0s »

Whatever. I don't know when I can look at this thread next over the next 24 hours so here's what I'm going to do:

I'm 1SBP. I was trying to come across as a 1-shot vigilante to draw out the NK and potentially save any investigative/protective PR's, but no scum took the bait and you guys kept hounding me and turning my refusal to claim into a huge reason to scumread me. That just made me look like an even easier mislynch, further reverting all the work I put in to waste their night shot. Anyways, thanks for making me claim and nullifying the entire point of being a bulletproof. I might just be too angry right now but as it stands I'm cool with lynching any of you. The fact that not a single one of you considered that I could be 1sbp is almost as astounding as it is depressing.

p-edit: WHAT?? You even thought I could be 1sbp and you're still on the massclaim wagon?? fuckin hell, man.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #59) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:07 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1392, Tchill13 wrote:Profii. Why do you believe eth0s claim so hastily? What's the point of him not claiming day 4?
Why are you asking profii questions that you should be asking me? Why ignore my answer that is already posted?
In post 1440, profii wrote:
In post 1437, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 986, profii wrote:
In post 970, Havo wrote:
In post 961, profii wrote:Tchill did you know you are the most town read player?
Is there a reason for this post?

Because it’s eye catchingly out of place.
It came out of my little analysis of who is reading whom which way. Tchill had the most town reads. Wasn’t expecting it so thought I’d highlight
Still an odd remark. Definitely wanted to put the spotlight on me with that comment.
In post 1433, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1408, profii wrote:ok so the eth0s ISO:

#385 - Voted me because the Taco theory was out there - but I say this was proved right, so this is an alarm bell.

#783 - I pointed out I come up with theories and i was town in my last game, although I can be wrong, it's what I do. eth0s went Mulch

That reminds me of the whole eth0s vs Mulch vs Chumba episode, and I think I made quite clear analysis on how I think that went in #1173

As I was making the point in post #1165 - eth0s claimed he was doing the opposite of what I was evidencing in #1173 - so this is a concern too.

He then moves on to #1215 and tries to dismiss the whole debate, which again, a concern because I think he's been caught out or can't explain his action.

the only other main point is that there is a general theme of eth0s scum reading Tchill which he does not relax in his post today #1320

throughout the ISO you could read it as conf bias s/s distancing but given he hasn't relaxed this today and scum only need to lynch 1 town to win, I am guessing they are not s/s.
You didn't notice weird list pattern or the awareness of how posts came off as towny or scummy? That's odd.
Was rushing through the ISO before I left work. I’m phone posting now

I thought on reflection of Eth0s history, there is enough in my post to cast doubt over his alignment - particularly the flip on Mulch that Chumba caught.

When you say patterns do you mean the bits where you’ve highlighted who is scum/in LyLo ? I guess I’ve not been in enough LyLo a to know to look for that.

I think the only way to convince you I’m a jail keeper is to lynch who you theorize is the other scum and jail keep you tonight :( but please go with this because I’d you lynch me then we lose but I can save someone tonight
I really don't understand how my conversation with chumba could have been incriminating at all but okay. Also you're definitely not a JK, so I'm not sure what that's all about, but I still scumread you less than the other 3.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (isolation #60) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:27 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1450, Tchill13 wrote:Yeah seriously. Just vote your partner so we don't have to wait till Monday.
I'm pretty sure he already is?... He's at least voting scum, even if he's not one himself.
In post 1487, Tchill13 wrote:Well I've yet to see an actual case on me. You've called me scum just to call me scum versus me break down of you and eth0s being scum together. Setting each other's claims up. Meanwhile you don't even know who my scum partner is so I guess we'll see.
Weird. I didn't see an actual case from you on mulch earlier. Or an actual case from you on myself ever. And I see no comments from you in this dayphase talking about havo. Why can you cherry pick which parts of the game are relevant or not? This whole game tchill you've been playing like you are holier than the rest. You make wild accusations/tunnels constantly and no one ever makes you own up to your shit. When someone like me does try to hold you accountable, you treat me like I'm stupid for trying to scumhunt. Congrats on making a simple "breadcrumb" to set yourself up for the massclaim you have been planning all game.
In post 1489, Tchill13 wrote:When eth0s inevitably sides with you dunk will know who's scum.
LOL he's trying to scare me from voting on him???

nah son it's really happening. Nice try though. In fact I'm just gonna do it now since you wanna play mindgames with me.
VOTE: tchill

p-edit:
In post 1500, profii wrote: how do you come to the conclusion im not JK????
I just don't see how we could have doc/1sbp/jk all together. It sounds very IMBA but admittedly I am not well versed in balance so maybe it's actually under powered. Still I think you have another trick up your sleeve but I'm going to trust you for now.

Really hoping you're a towncop or something tbqh.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:32 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1502, profii wrote:nope - jailkeeper - read my scenarios carefully and it all explains how we cant lose
I did read it but I'm pretty sure you're overlooking something. I will re-read it more thoroughly after I finish this assignment.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:34 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1504, Havo wrote:Lol @ Ethos straight up calling Profi a liar but .............

Voting someone else.
lol @ you contributing nothing to this game the entire time and somehow getting away with it.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:38 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1505, eth0s wrote:
In post 1504, Havo wrote:Lol @ Ethos straight up calling Profi a liar but .............

Voting someone else.
lol @ you contributing nothing to this game the entire time and somehow getting away with it.
Actually now that I think about it, the entire reason you hammered so fast on d1 was that it was "boring". Then you hardly even participated in anything the rest of the game except lynching 3 townies and a scum. No thought-provoking discussion that I can remember. That seems kinda boring, too, huh?

UNVOTE:

Need to read havo's iso
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:40 am

Post by eth0s »

Need to note this so I dont forget. Me and profii voting tchill and havo being online but not hammering could be the key to winning this assuming tchill flips red.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:42 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1512, Havo wrote:
In post 1509, eth0s wrote:

Voting someone else.
Actually now that I think about it, the entire reason you hammered so fast on d1 was that it was "boring". Then you hardly even participated in anything the rest of the game except lynching 3 townies and a scum. No thought-provoking discussion that I can remember. That seems kinda boring, too, huh?

UNVOTE:

Need to read havo's iso

WHY haven’t you already?

Your willing to place a vote in LyLo, but admittedly haven’t read My ISO yet?

Lmao. Keep digging that hole.
I skimmed it when I woke up but I think I would remember if you had posted one single thing of value this entire game (you didn't)
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:55 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1514, Havo wrote:
In post 1513, eth0s wrote:
In post 1512, Havo wrote:
In post 1509, eth0s wrote:

Voting someone else.

UNVOTE:

Need to read havo's iso
[quote="In post 800,

WHY haven’t you already?

Your willing to place a vote in LyLo, but admittedly haven’t read My ISO yet?

Lmao. Keep digging that hole.
I skimmed it when I woke up but I think I would remember if you had posted one single thing of value this entire game (you didn't)
So this had no value?
In post 800, Havo wrote:VOTE: Fykus
Nice quote. And seriously??
L
O
L

You just admitted you have said nothing helpful all game. It's hilarious that I want you to prove you have
said
something helpful and so you pull up an empty-reasoned vote on fykus. Are you even trying?
In post 802, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: fykus

Nice break down havo
^ very nice breakdown indeed

And now you're trying to make me look bad based on semantics. Scum all but confirmed.

VOTE: havo

profii I'm still fine with lynching tchill but I am pretty damn sure theyre both scum. Right now I feel safer voting for the guy who is desperately grasping for towncred than voting for the one that actually has made a tiny case for being a pr.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:41 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1522, Tchill13 wrote:

Voting someone else.
Then vote him and don't do what daddy told you.
I am voting him, actually. But if profii is really parking on you then I'm just going to do the same because I'm tired of arguing with a brick wall and a boulder (you and havo). Dunker is V/LA so if you're town then he's gotta be scum with profii (since you didnt get hammered while havo was online). But so far, everything today works with my theory of you and havo being scum. Very doubtful scum!havo would have hammered scum!tchill when he had the chance earlier.

VOTE: tchill

If this is wrong then GG profii and dunker. If it's right then profii and I are going to have a hell of a time agreeing on a lynch tomorrow (assuming havo doesn't shoot him after wrongly being left out of jail). Still better than losing.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:48 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1531, Tchill13 wrote:Doesn't matter. The fact that Eth0s didn't check the scum thread before he started posting should win us the game.
I honestly don't even know what you mean by this?
Tchill13 wrote:Can't believe someone laid down a vote in lylo without reading someone's iso lol. That's good stuff.
Keep echoing everything your scum mate says, LMAO. And keep ignoring my responses to everything the boulder says. You really need a new scum strat, dude.
profii wrote:eth0s - Havo was in Jail night 4 when Chumba died.
Tchil (who you are voting for) is highly likely to be a Neo, given the evidence he has posted. This can be scum aligned so that is ok.
This means Havo was unable to kill, TChill was busy Neo'ing someone and a different scum player killed chumba.

Havo is conf town!!
You serious profii??? Tchill could EASILY be a mafia goon/any other mafia role. He waited until EVERYONE claimed for himself to claim neo (giving him an action list that can't be easily disputed)... Think harder man. Havo is in no way conftown. Just because you apparently jailed him does NOT mean that tchill didn't kill chumba.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by eth0s »

Why not V/LA if he's gonna be gone for 3 days.. Is this some sort of fake v/la last resort thing?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:25 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1552, Tchill13 wrote:Dunker is gonna have to be here to lynch scum due to the fact me, dunker and havo are town and you two aren't gonna vote each other.

Eth0s voted with profii while calling profii a liar IN LYLO.

Profii voted with a player that he said could potentially be scum IN LYLO.

Yall aren't gonna vote each other but you'll vote WITH one another on someone else while neither of you believe the other is conftown.
I may say someone is conftown, but even then no one is ever truly confirmed in my head but myself. Profii is my best town read and that's not only due to his bleeding towniness, but he is the only person in this game (other than not_mafia) that I have completed a game with. In essence, I can townread profii harder than anyone else due to meta and current play, but even then I know that I can be wrong about him.

profii can you share your case on dunker? I guess you are townreading havo so it makes sense from your end but still.. How is dunker a better vote than tchill? Sorry if I'm messing up a reaction test or something, I just worry about a mislynch when I thought we were on the track with the most obvscum. I'm not totally opposed to lynching dunker but it's the biggest gamble from my current perception of the game.

I see it as,

tchill 50% scum
havo 30% scum
dunker 15% scum
profii 5% scum

Tchill
has been very present in the recent stage of the game and had a chance to defend himself. Sort through my iso if you want to see my stance on tchill.

Havo
has been kind of wishy washy. Probably the second hardest person for me to read. I just have to go with my gut based on game behavior and accept that his behavior strikes me as scummy over dunker. Havo's longest post was his d1 hammer disclaimer. Idk It's hard given they both have low-effort posts, but at least dunker's posting quantity sort of makes up for it.

Dunker
has this "non-present but posting filler with a few decent scumhunting posts" style that seems to be his norm townplay, from what others have said. I still can't successfully read him but I just don't see the same level of scummy behavior as havo.

profii
my biggest issue with profii is his stance on the massclaim but that applies to all living players. "Profii is my best town read and that's not only due to his bleeding towniness, but he is the only person in this game (other than not_mafia) that I have completed a game with. In essence, I can townread profii harder than anyone else due to meta and current play, but even then I know that I can be wrong about him."
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (isolation #71) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:08 am

Post by eth0s »

Profii you're losing me here bud. I don't see a single place where you explained this was a better avenue than lynching tchill. But if we are all going to vote on different people (me on tchill, you on dunk, tchill only on me or you, havo prob on me or dunk) then fuck it.
@tchill you still think me and profii are scum? Vote with me. Then when we lose I can blame you, and if he's somehow scum then you'll know you can trust me. Havo and dunker clearly don't want to put any effort in so we might as well get lynching or just prod dodge until the day is over.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:09 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1574, eth0s wrote:Profii you're losing me here bud. I don't see a single place where you explained this was a better avenue than lynching tchill. But if we are all going to vote on different people (me on tchill, you on dunk, tchill only on me or you, havo prob on me or dunk) then fuck it.
@tchill you still think me and profii are scum? Vote with me. Then when we lose I can blame you, and if he's somehow scum then you'll know you can trust me. Havo and dunker clearly don't want to put any effort in so we might as well get lynching or just prod dodge until the day is over.
Ah just realized dunker is still v/la. Thought that ended last night. My point remains.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (isolation #73) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:50 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1576, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1574, eth0s wrote:Profii you're losing me here bud. I don't see a single place where you explained this was a better avenue than lynching tchill. But if we are all going to vote on different people (me on tchill, you on dunk, tchill only on me or you, havo prob on me or dunk) then fuck it.

Havo where you at?

Dudes literally bussing his scum partner lol.

I can't wait for eth0s to unvote profii after he sees this post.
Why would I unvote? I doubt havo would even vote profii unless it was havo scum and profii town (which it very well might be). Dunker might but that wouldn't even happen til monday. If I were bussing my scum partner here I would have plenty of time to unvote. But I'm town so I'll just park anyway. Plus why would I start bussing profii before you even vote him? that makes no sense. Oh well, I already know this isn't going to end well but like I said, I can blame Tchill when we lose so I don't really care.

p-edit we will cross that bridge when we get to it
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (isolation #74) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by eth0s »

GG Everyone. Glad to be in post-game so I can admit how frustrated and nervous I was these past few days. Dunker on V/LA with profii voting tchill so fast had me wanting to pull my hair out lmao. Thanks for the kind words tchill and you also did well. I think that dunker is super hard to read so that definitely made the victory easier. I carried out all the night kills so I was pretty surprised I never got caught. Near the end of the game I was trying to play stupid and honestly I'm surprised it worked because I couldn't stop wondering when people would realize that I was purposely "not understanding" the meaning of posts. Like with profii's plan. I literally went out of my way not to read it so I would have less chance slipping when saying it wouldn't work. Also I totally had not read havo or profii's iso since day 2/3 and when I slipped that after voting in lylo I thought I was done for :lol:

Hope I get to play with you all again.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (isolation #75) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1618, Nero Cain wrote:Why did scum kill me?
Can't remember atm. Think it was to get a tacos mislynch going or something. Dunker called the shot on that I think
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (isolation #76) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1651, Tchill13 wrote:Hey I'm happy to take the blame for this loss I don't really care what's said about me to be quite frank lol.
Pretty sure I was the only one who said anything about blaming you, right? And that was just to try and secure the win :lol:
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (isolation #77) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1667, Chumba wrote:Never trust anyone but yourself
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (isolation #78) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by eth0s »

Profii did really well but I still don't exactly understand why he trusted havo so much. I mean he was right to, but still.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (isolation #79) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by eth0s »

no encryptor. I was a goon
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (isolation #80) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1685, schadd_ wrote: a few people were confused about jailkeeper. it does not roleblock actions targeting the prisoner.
But it does protect them from death, right?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:29 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1696, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 1088, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 228, schadd_ wrote:
D1 Final vote count

Morality (7):
UnaBombaH, Lycanfire, profii, Chumba, Tchill13, Morality, Havo

Dunkerdoodles (2):
eth0s, Fykus

Sergtacos (1):
Nero Cain
Fykus (1):
Dunkerdoodles
Nero Cain (1):
Sergtacos

not voting (1):
randomidget

with 13 alive, it took 7 to lynch.
ftr this basically confirms me as town
In post 1089, Dunkerdoodles wrote:not eth0s just fykus oops
also i slipped pretty hard lol i got so scared
I was worried about that for a moment then thought it could be beneficial later... No one caught it except in the dead thread though :lol:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”