Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3345 (isolation #200) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

And fire still isn't conftown, conf is a strong word, can we please not use it on just extremely strong reads
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3347 (isolation #201) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3344, Mathdino wrote:
In post 3333, humaneatingmonkey wrote:he didn't have to bus hopkirk and sheep two hours later. if he's scum!n_m, he'd have already pegged me as VI D2 and pocketed me like what I've been baiting scum to do.
Yes he did. Fire was obvtown and so were you and katy.

Rem is not a difficult mislynch. NOTICE THAT N_M TRIES TO LYNCH REM FIRST INSTEAD OF SHEEP. BEFORE REM GOT THE REPLACEMENT.
Sounds like WHAT YOU'RE DOING EXACTLY RIGHT NOW
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3349 (isolation #202) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:14 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3346, Katyusha wrote:pedit: n_m he's literally not trying to do that
Do what?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3352 (isolation #203) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:15 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2749, Not_Mafia wrote:You know when you're about to leave a party and then you don't, then you get trapped in an incredibly long-winded and pointless conversation with another guest and spend the whole time wishing you'd just left when you had the chance. This is that moment.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3354 (isolation #204) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:16 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3350, Katyusha wrote:justify his play to you

he's engaging with me :/
He did, it's there in plain text, he's even just acknowledged that himself by answering the question
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3361 (isolation #205) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3356, Mathdino wrote:
In post 3339, Not_Mafia wrote:Town Dino doesn't attempt to justify his play to me, he just laughs at me and talks about policy lynches
It's almost like you're cherry picking from:

Marked for death: I didn't survive to LyLo and I wanted to solve your alignment based on other people's flips first.

Switch: Literally had confscum so who gives a shit about trying to read you.

Chill Mafia: Never made it to 5p LyLo with you, and by endgame it was pretty obvious UCV was scum over you.

You've never attacked my play on that point before. So yeah this is important to me.
But I'm scum trying to get you lynched, so who cares what I'm saying about your play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3362 (isolation #206) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3357, Mathdino wrote:SHEEP IS GOING TO SELF HAMMER UNVOTE NOW
In post 3358, Mathdino wrote:SHEEP IS WILLING TO VOTE LITERALLY ANYONE AS IT STANDS
PLEASE DON'T LYNCH MY SCUMPARTNER PLEASE DON'T LYNCH MY SCUMPARTNER PLLEEEEEAAASSSSSEEEE NOT SCUMPARTNER
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3368 (isolation #207) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:25 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

As you yourself said I've never said that about you as town, so why would I now?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3370 (isolation #208) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:26 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

What seems weird to you about stuff I've done Kat? List some things and I can explain them to you
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3372 (isolation #209) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:26 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I like Dino a lot, we just have playstyles that don't mesh at all
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3375 (isolation #210) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I honestly don't remember where exactly my read was, I wanted to lynch Hopkirk that day but wanted to see the results of a Seph wagon, I think I had Seph as a scum lean and then he self hammered
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3377 (isolation #211) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:32 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Your slot was basically a non-presence until you subbed in
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3382 (isolation #212) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:36 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Your mum is a non-presence
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3385 (isolation #213) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:37 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yeah I was townreading Hop day 1 and iirc a decent chunk of day 2
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3391 (isolation #214) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:41 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3389, Mathdino wrote:Taking a potshot and just gonna say that N_M helped scum wincon more than Rem did *shrug*

It's pretty standard from what I see of scum-N_M tbh.
Why is that a potshot if I'm scum?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3395 (isolation #215) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:42 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Sheep probably has a better role than Hopkirk
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3403 (isolation #216) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:46 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Scum tend to interact with partners who are playing and partners who aren't
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3404 (isolation #217) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:46 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

differently
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3630 (isolation #218) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I was town watcher

Watched Katyusha night 1 - no one visited
Watched Intern night 2 but got no result

Hopefully, there's a blocking or protective town role out there that can save the game, if so, don't 100% rule out Fire, it could still be Sheep/Hop/Fire, though I think it's unlikely.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3639 (isolation #219) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Well... lol
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3651 (isolation #220) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

We all did
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3718 (isolation #221) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3672, Mathdino wrote:I obviously stand by what I said that I was getting more upset about the ongoing games references than by anything else. Was willing to sacrifice my position this game to preserve the integrity of others. There wasn't any other issue for me.
northsidegal wrote:i think not mafia should probably realize that firebringer is lying – from his perspective, a ub on top of cop/watcher/two vigs should just be ridiculous.
Shit, I should've caught this. This completely explains N_M's reaction to the FB claim.
Yeah it was frustrating not being able to be fully explain, I probably should have claimed earlier
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3742 (isolation #222) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I think it was pretty balanced
Aseticiser + Back-up + fewer nights due to Vigs mitigates a lot of the Cop and Watchers power
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3752 (isolation #223) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

They couldn't be scum together due to lack of hammer, they weren't independently confirmed
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3755 (isolation #224) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Even you tl;dr is too long
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3771 (isolation #225) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I think people are underestimating scum ascetisiser, that's an incredibly powerful scum role
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3781 (isolation #226) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Winning is its own benefit

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”