Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that vote is incorrect. The correct vote is
vote:Moz
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Sheeping is mostly dumb.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 17, Roy Tagliaferro wrote:Either way here's to hoping we can start soon because deadline is shorter than usually (7 days y'all!)

And good luck to all, yada yada.
In post 44, Roy Tagliaferro wrote:Yeah but stuff needs to get going since the deadline feels like it's gonna be in 2 hours.

VOTE: Bujaber let's see what happens.
this eagerness kinda rubs me the wrong way.

In post 46, Leeoon wrote:
In post 44, Roy Tagliaferro wrote:Yeah but stuff needs to get going since the deadline feels like it's gonna be in 2 hours.

VOTE: Bujaber let's see what happens.
Going to agree with this.

VOTE: BuJaber
and this seems very go with the flowy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Leeoon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 51, Lalendra wrote:I'm suspicious of any reads this early on tbh, this still feels like RVS to me.
feel free to talk more about my

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 56, mozamis wrote:random on Nero just to annoy him :P
VOTE: nero
I'm more annoyed that you sidestepped content disscussion. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 60, Lalendra wrote:I don't necessarily mind eagerness in a game with short deadlines, but I am wary of anyone who claims to have solid reads this soon. I will be interested to see how Roy's play continues from this point but I think you're right to wonder if that eagerness is town motivated.
Seems like you have all your bases covered. Roy's eagerness is okay with the short deadlines. You dislike that I have gut reactions/reads this early. But its also ok that I question Roy's motivation.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 62, Lalendra wrote:VOTE: mozamis
Didn't you just blanket discredit my 49 with the reasoning that we are in RVS? How come your stance changed so quickly?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 67, BuJaber wrote:I liked it because I also felt Roy's stressing over deadline literally within hours of day starting seems overeager.
how come you didn't say anything about it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 71, TwoInAMillion wrote:Nothing wrong with being suspicious of reads on page 3. Lalendra looks town to me.
I'm not quite there. I feel like sometimes town say really silly/scummy things but I don't really feel like I should ever town read anyone for that. Its a blanket discreet and would make a ton of sense from scum
IF
there's scum in Roy/Leeoon. Defending for the town cred is also a possibility. She's also a bit fence sitty with her "I don't like you having early reads BUT it makes sense you'd question him" What do you feel about the rest of Roy's play?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 79, Sephiroth wrote:Nero, what do you think of me sheeping you since you think sheeping is dumb?
When I said
In post 48, Nero Cain wrote:Sheeping is mostly dumb.
I should have used an asterisk. My thoughts are complex and maybe a bit hypocritical. When I said that, I was mostly coming from a place of negativity. Having been and seen myself/others get sheeped lynched, as in, player X has no reads or simply doesn't care or even sheeping a player b/c they are "good" seems like bad town play if its a mislynch. It also allows for scum to blend in. It's really a necessary evil though as it requires sheeping to get a lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 80, Roy Tagliaferro wrote:Lalendra and Nero seem good so far but it's perhaps too early to give that a solid town read. Shouldn't even be that rare for scum to start out real helpful and all that.
Not that I really care about correctly read but I'm not really understanding the hesitance to town read us.

In post 84, mozamis wrote:
In post 79, Sephiroth wrote:I'm happy to sheep Nero for the timebeing. I also don't really like the 'i have a plan, but I can't tell you yet' shenanigans from roy. I usually find this type of behavior to be an attempt at virtue signaling (yes I just appropriated that term for mafia use, come at me). Like if he actually wanted genuine reactions or actually had something that needed to be kept in the dark to be effective, he would't be like "HEY GUYS I HAVE A SECRET THING BUT WE NEED TO WAIT".
think i have seen this from town
I have too but I don't feel like "I've seen town do this, so this must be town." is a safe assumption. Scum can and will do anything that town do. I understand where you are coming from though as I think silly town
THINK
they are being helpful by gambiting and stuff. Though it seems rather convenient and fishy to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 83, Archwing wrote:feeling early town leans on nero and seph. everyone else is null right now
go on
In post 90, Nero Cain wrote:Not that I really care about
being
correctly read but I'm not really understanding the hesitance to town read us
fixed

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

based on sheer #'s alone he's more likely to be town, sure. I think its just as equally possible that he's scum that got caught and is using the "BUT IT WAS A GAMBIT!" excuse.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What if he's scum that knows she's town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 104, BuJaber wrote:Best entrance I've seen on MS, Prism. Thanks.
not really liking the buddying here. And from earlier I didn't like your

@Prism
Roy is an alt.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 100, Leeoon wrote:
In post 95, Nero Cain wrote:based on sheer #'s alone he's more likely to be town, sure. I think its just as equally possible that he's scum that got caught and is using the "BUT IT WAS A GAMBIT!" excuse.
Unlikely, because that's a weak excuse.
I feel like this doesn't make much sense. What other defense does he have?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 108, BuJaber wrote:
In post 105, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 104, BuJaber wrote:Best entrance I've seen on MS, Prism. Thanks.
not really liking the buddying here. And from earlier I didn't like your

@Prism
Roy is an alt.
They're different. You're a town read. Prism is currently in my scum pool. If you want compare it with my friendly banter with Roy. I like him also but he's in my scum pool too. A lot of this is banking on Lalendra being scum. My first few games on here have taught me to trust my first instincts a lot more.
What does your read on me have to do with anything? And if Prism is in your scum pool why would you call his entrance good? I don't necessarily dislike Prisim since I've had a nagging backburner scum vibe from Seph and the votes on golden stink so bad that I'm strongly considering sitting my vote on TIAM until he's dead and likewise doesn't give me warm fuzzies about Seph.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 115, TwoInAMillion wrote:Oh, you don't like TGP votes. What do you like so much about TGP?
nothing. Its just a no resistance "safe" vote and I could see scum laying a vote down there. You also avoided my question about Roy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:TIAM

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I have the flu so consider me v/la for the next few days. If I can't contribute in several days replace me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lets sheep that Nero guy and lynch scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh yeah, thats the other thing I wanted to talk about.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

can we all just stop fighting and lynch scum, TIAM?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 188, TwoInAMillion wrote:Sorry I haven't been that active yet but I am playing in 3 games plus 3 mish mash games and
not much has happened yet
This is a stall post. I don't really like his excuse that he's in a bunch of others and can't contribute. The bolded is either scum that's actually not reading the thread or scum thats using this as an excuse to not participate.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I have the fucking flu and I'm still doing more that TIAM. Ditto Leeoon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 198, Roy Tagliaferro wrote:I can reveal my stuff now;
I was trying to watch some early wagon dynamics
and my vote on Moz was to try and see if anyone would bite and vote moz (negative result) so Moz, nothing to do with our previous game and it's great you're in here ;)

Trying to come up with some time to talk but not for a lil while tonight.
I'm not 100% sold on this. In I called you on being eager. Your "defense" was that you were doing some kind of gambit. I'm its still WIFOM but getting called out and then going "IT WAS A GAMBIT!" seems like the only and a very convenient defense. But there are better lynchs today

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^
needs death

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I wouldn't even really care if he's town but then I just think he's non fake scumhunting scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if you think that than you clearly aren't reading. Like besides Leeoon, Archwing and Golden everyone else seems to be playing and contributing. Like I get that you are scum that's trying to make the crux of make case on you invalid but your not scumhunting and that's always going to land a player on the scummy side of the spectrum. Your repeated "there's not much to talk about" is just a front for you to do shit all this game. I'm lynching you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

all I hear is excuses for not playing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this is your reminder that GP and TIAM voting is a crossbus/distancing

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #32) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

prism, give us 2 reasons why we shouldn't hang you if TIAM flips scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #33) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 354, Prism wrote:Stallpost, sure, but don't act like you don't see this from town
no I don't b/c town have no reason to stall. There's a big difference between stalling to avoid adding content and just being to busy to post. I'm obviously accusing him of the former.
In post 354, Prism wrote:Phrases like this are simultaneously shoving your scumread while trying to convince them of the validity of your viewpoint. I hate it.
Well I mean, guy is asking why I'm scumreading him and I'm telling him so....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #34) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 361, Prism wrote:What's your reasoning for thinking Golden/TIAM is a bus?
scum thats about to die throws down a vote on their buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ohhh nice deflect!

no, scum is TIAM/Golden/Prisim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well deflect is not the right word I guess but accusing me of lurker lynching is a little more simplistic than what happened today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 373, TwoInAMillion wrote:He is confbiasing.
you can't call my confbias
AND
think I'm scum. slip after the lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and I don't buy the self-pity. Like if he was just too busy then I wouldn't expect the "oh but there's not much to talk about". That's an
EXCUSE
to not do anything. Guy is flipping scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #39) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 365, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 361, Prism wrote:What's your reasoning for thinking Golden/TIAM is a bus?
scum thats about to die throws down a vote on their buddy.
the other thing is that he ranted @ me for "singling him out" yet he's doing the same for golden? Doesn't really make sense to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 369, Prism wrote:While we're tossing around buzzwords, clear OMGUS, you're mad I caught you, it's you and Golden, name 2 reasons I shouldn't lynch you if TIAM flips town.
I mean I agree that its a bit OMGUSy (despite you not actually calling me scum until now) but I don't feel like there's any town intent to your posts.Firstly, you are trying hard as fuck to save a useless claimed VT and I just feel like your reasoning for doing so doesn't really make sense from an uninformed majority, especially considering that you are already scumreading two lurkers is Golden and Leeoon. So I feel like the reported hard town read on ANOTHER lurker is off. Your kinda fence sitting on him-at one point you said you wouldn't vote him, and then wanted to hammer him and I could see a scum you wanting to be on your buddies wagon for town cred.

Your out of the blue accusation that I was "obsessed" with lurkers seems more like scum that's trying to set something up for tomorrow. I was pushing TIAM all day. Why is it just in the final minutes of d1 are you accusing me of that shit?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Could you, real quick, explain to me why TIAM was so towny and I am scummy for pushing his lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 353, Nero Cain wrote:this is your reminder that GP and TIAM voting is a crossbus/distancing
is pretty self explanatory.

So I feel like

In post 387, Prism wrote:I don't like your throwaway linked read on Golden, with the reasoning being basically that he's a lurker who piled onto Two, which is why I called it an "obsession". I think that's a very pretty unlikely team and your Golden read seemed to come from nowhere
is just playing dumb

In post 358, Prism wrote:What do you think of Nero's assertion of you/Golden distancing?
you even asked 2 about it here.

and that's not town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If he hasn't already, TIAM is going to come in here when the game ends and talk about how he didn't play poorly and that he wasn't a good lynch. I mean the guy was seriously laying downvotes and not explaining them if he thinks that's good town play then like there is something seriously wrong with him.

Anyways, I think its near impossible that all the players town reading TIAM are town. I know it was BuJaber and Prisim but weren't there a few others? We should prob be lynching in this group today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Prism

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #45) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 408, Nero Cain wrote:Anyways, I think its near impossible that all the players town reading TIAM are town.
Do you agree with that Moz?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #46) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 417, Prism wrote:First I was partners with TIAM, now I defended him knowing he would flip town. Called this days in advance, repeatedly.
he was a vt. What do you mean by partners?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 422, Prism wrote:
In post 419, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 417, Prism wrote:First I was partners with TIAM, now I defended him knowing he would flip town. Called this days in advance, repeatedly.
he was a vt. What do you mean by partners?
Would you like to take a chance to review what you said yesterday before the Men in Black apparently visited and gave you a memory wipe?
I guess this was some kinda sarcasm then.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #48) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Any day without TIAM is better :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 488, mozamis wrote:
In post 416, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 408, Nero Cain wrote:Anyways, I think its near impossible that all the players town reading TIAM are town.
Do you agree with that Moz?
do you mean: "there was scum on TIAM lynch"?
Maybe. Wouldnt be surprised if just oen though, scum like to avoid mislynch if pos, and it did go quickly, so "scum hesitation" - all the hallmarks of a hasty town mislynch -ok, my vote didny count, but i was up for it as much as anyone else. the guy did nothing town...
tldr: guess is one scummer on wagon.
ummm ok? But sure, I'll buy one scum on the wagon. but that's not what I asked and I don't understand why you didn't really respond to the question that I asked. I guess though since you are pushing a "1 scum on, 2 scum off" thing then you
ARE
sort of
agreeing with me in a roundabout way. I think its very possible that TIAM was getting defended for the town cred.

Though your vote is confusing to me. If you think there are 2 scum off the TIAM wagon then there's a 50% chance to lynch scum in Prism, BuJaber, Leeoon, Lalendra but only a 20% chance in Archwing, Sephiroth, Roy Tagliaferro, TheGoldenParadox, Chumba. Wouldn't it make more sense FYPOV to lynch off the wagon?

(and yeah that's what I want to do)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Moz

In post 490, Nero Cain wrote:Though your vote is confusing to me. If you think there are 2 scum off the TIAM wagon then there's a 50% chance to lynch scum in Prism, BuJaber, Leeoon, Lalendra but only a 20% chance in Archwing, Sephiroth, Roy Tagliaferro, TheGoldenParadox, Chumba. Wouldn't it make more sense FYPOV to lynch off the wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why not paradox for scum on the wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Chumba, whats your take on Moz' believe that there are more scum off the TIAM wagon and thus we have a better chance lynching off the wagon but he insists on lynching on the wagon. When asked about it he sidestepped me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not misrepping you. I am, TBF, you did say "guess" but I still felt like even if that was a guess you'd still believe in it. So I felt like it was a valid question to ask. I find the timing a little bit odd that as soon as I ask you then you're like "OH I need to violently change my reads!"

Seph is prob town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #55) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 515, mozamis wrote:Everyone should read Arch's case on Seph, p461. Entirely agree. Seph is very likely scum.
like this is very go with the flowy and it irks me a bit that you were town reading him all d1 and then he's suddenly your top scumread. Eh, I'd lynch you and several others before him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #56) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 510, mozamis wrote:
In post 452, Nero Cain wrote:Any day without TIAM is better :/
yeah more info w/out analysis
could have scum Nero on our hands :(
I don't feel like this is something that town says about someone they were scumreading yesterday.He knows that TIAM was playing anti-town and being hard to get along with. He should be glad that a hard to get along with useless player that HE WAS SCUMREADING is dead but he's gonna take this opportunity to mock me and act like the TIAM was bad. WTF!?!

VOTE: Moz

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (isolation #57) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 529, mozamis wrote:I dont want to get into a big row with you
b/c I will eat you up, little boy. Sure its OMGUSY but I feel like I have valid concerns.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #58) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Can we get a response to ?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #59) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 533, mozamis wrote:from my POV your last few posts were qusetions and statements, not reads.
Hence my SUSPICION OF YOU. Not saying you are def. scum.
Why are asking questions and making statements scummy?
In post 535, mozamis wrote:anyway, anatagonistic Nero - although it
means he is not on form and his reads will suck
- prob means town Nero. So thanks for the read, I guess.
And you felt the need to discredit me why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #60) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, the last time you did this whole "vague suspicion" on me thing you flipped scum so :igmeou:

I've been pretty vocal with my reads, I'm not sure why you'd think I'd of not been giving reads unless you aren't really reading this game.

Sorry, but don't buy the explanation for

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #61) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 539, mozamis wrote:530 was just me worried that you wre making an "empty post", info /out analysis.
Nothing to do woth TIAM.
Just thinking about this even makes less sense. What possible scum motivation would you think I had for outting that TIAM was dead? Like its something that everyone already knew so why would I repeat it? It feels like you are just throwing out a buzzword and hoping that it looks like a decent explanation but when held up to scrutiny it makes no sense.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #62) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 572, mozamis wrote:info /out analysis.
I assume this was meant to be
IIOA
or information over analysis or information instead of analysis. I've heard it both ways. You are basically claiming that I'm repeating the information that we lynched TIAM. I find it very weak that this made you wary of my slot and thus I think its fake. As much fun as it was that you avoided my question with your own, please do answer mine.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #64) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 576, mozamis wrote:As i already said, i was suspicious that you were jsut posting for sake of posating - a scum "Prodge". Sort of thing scum do. Simple as that.
junk. I've been active. Claiming this was some out of the blue prod dodge is a weak excuse.
In post 577, mozamis wrote:you're getting really bogged down here, man. i was suspicious of you, you made that post, it increased my suspcion of you. it's mafia.
I agree and I'm calling you on it. I think these "I was worried it was a prodge!" "your post was
IIOA
" are both really weak. I feel like you are scum that got caught with their hand in the cookie jar.
and what question? although i've almost certainly answered it.
My question was "what was my scum motivation?" which you've now answered above by claiming that I was "prodging"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 578, Sephiroth wrote:I also feel like moz's scumhunting this game feels a little forced.
Well, he is scum so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #66) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I was scum reading TIAM yesterday and felt his play was super lackluster. Why didn't it make sense from my POV to be glad that TIAM was dead?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #67) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What makes you think that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (isolation #68) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 587, BuJaber wrote:Moz mainly based on meta, I feel I know his town mentality
you've never played with him though?
In post 587, BuJaber wrote:Anyway even if I'm wrong about TvT you two continuing to argue is a distraction.
How is it a distraction if I'm right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #69) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 592, havingfitz wrote:why did you vote "go with the flowy" over "rubs you the wrong way?"
Does it matter which scummy player I picked to vote?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #70) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c there is no answer. Like, I couldn't vote both so why should I have voted one over the other?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #71) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Isn't there a tad bit of a disconnect between calling Leeoon scum while arguing that I should have voted Roy over Leeoon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #72) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I sorta feel like you are just witlessly going through the game without any core beliefs. You've flipped on practically all your reads for small little things and it doesn't seem like town that's scum hunting-it seems like scum that wants to look somewhat active while trying to achieve a mislynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #73) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 173, mozamis wrote:
In post 140, Lalendra wrote:I should have just said "WHEN I get mislynched"
town town town, hes completely relaxed out in the open
like you've done this with both Roy and Seph. (maybe others?). I know that you've sorta pre-emptily claimed that your d1 reads were trash but this reads flipflop after being wrong on Luca and TIAM has me a bit on edge.
In post 603, mozamis wrote:is he scum or a lurker? either way, this isnt a bad vote.
like the vote itself is a bit wishy washy and it lacks confidence so it doesn't really feel kosher. Although she is a useless lurksack so in a way its hard to argue.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (isolation #74) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like here's kinda what my gut thinks

1.Sephiroth
2.Prism

3.BuJaber
4.TwoInAMillion

5.Leeoon
6.havingfitz

7.mozamis

8.Nero Cain
9.Roy Tagliaferro
10.Lalendra
11.Luca Blight

12.Archwing
13.TheGoldenParadox

so 3rd scum are in Bu, arch or leeoon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #75) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 176, mozamis wrote:ok so p.o.e town reads:
Moz,BUj, Prism, Arch, Seph, Nero, Roy, Llandra

so 3 scum in:
Luca
,Two,Leon, Chumba and Golden
easy :)
is the one that I remembered.
In post 246, mozamis wrote:i guess my point is, IGMEOY: Two, Leon and Golden.
we should focus on those guys.
this is your last from d1 so I guess I'm wrong but my Q here is why did you feel the need to change your reads with only one wrong read in TIAM?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (isolation #76) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 619, mozamis wrote:
In post 608, Nero Cain wrote:I sorta feel like you are just witlessly going through the game without any core beliefs. You've flipped on practically all your reads for small little things and it doesn't seem like town that's scum hunting-it seems like scum that wants to look somewhat active while trying to achieve a mislynch.
are you capable of posting without being a bit of a dick? Just drop the emotive language for once,yeah?
Of course i have changed some reads? Although I have consistently scum read landra, leon, golden.Yeah Roy is a new read, and Seph i have dropped, but what of it? Obviously you DO NEED to change reads sometimes as events change.
Like i briefly thought you wre scum - you resonded in a town way, so i changed. Likwise Seph - i think - i'm not completely sold on Seph town, but he could be.
It is by interrogating people, dropping some reads, and consolidating others, that you find scum. Which is why I now quite like Leon, Lan and Roy for scum.
Or you can WITLESSLY tunnel on one player all game because he suspected you as scum in a game of mafia lol
You gonna see sense or just OMGUS me for the rest of the game?
I don't feel like calling you scum and commenting on very lackluster (IMO) scum hunting. You also keep ignoring the elephant in the room. In our last game when you did this light "suspicion" of me you flipped scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (isolation #77) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no, it was meant to be "I don't feel like calling you scum and commenting on very lackluster (IMO) scum hunting is being uncivil."

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (isolation #78) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 639, Mulch wrote:Nero if you could describe why you are town this game could you say?
im active and engaged.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #79) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 678, StefanB wrote:Why do you focus on on/off the waggon? It seems to me that the question who is scumy is more important than let's lynch from group a or group b on a theory that is more of a coinflip.
I didn't do that? What I
DID
do is ask Moz why he wanted to lynch on the wagon with a 20% chance and a 50% to lynch off wagon. I asked him this b/c at one point he had said he felt like there was one scum on the wagon. He has since retracted said statement. So did you just misread or are you scum misrepping the events in this game? Now knowing this was Moz and not me how does it change your reads, if at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (isolation #80) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 624, BuJaber wrote:
In post 622, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 176, mozamis wrote:ok so p.o.e town reads:
Moz,BUj, Prism, Arch, Seph, Nero, Roy, Llandra

so 3 scum in:
Luca
,Two,Leon, Chumba and Golden
easy :)
is the one that I remembered.
In post 246, mozamis wrote:i guess my point is, IGMEOY: Two, Leon and Golden.
we should focus on those guys.
this is your last from d1 so I guess I'm wrong but my Q here is why did you feel the need to change your reads with only one wrong read in TIAM?
Okay this is a good point but you should have started with this. It looks weaker now like you just noticed it.
Changing reads itself isn't scummy but making someone explain why reveals intentions or sets them up for a slip. You scumread him first and are asking him why later. That's just the wrong approach as town imo.
In post 623, Nero Cain wrote: I don't feel like calling you scum and commenting on very lackluster (IMO) scum hunting. You also keep ignoring the elephant in the room. In our last game when you did this light "suspicion" of me you flipped scum.
Is the first sentence complete here? I don't know what it's supposed to mean.
I kinda feel like this is a link between Moz and Bu. Bu had absolutely no reason to get in the middle of my questioning of Moz here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (isolation #81) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no, this is scum Moz

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (isolation #82) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

k, who is scum and who is town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (isolation #83) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Daily reminder that moz/mulch and bujaber are the scumteam.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (isolation #84) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, bussing, and distancing are a thing so it doesn't necessarily clear you 100% but sure

vote:mulch

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #85) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 723, BuJaber wrote:Like by your own logic me scumreading paradox earlier should clear paradox slot.
In post 727, BuJaber wrote:You didn't put roy/leeooon in your scum pool in 719 so you don't like the arch wagon because on it. You agreeing to vote for mulch seems to contradict that
Sometimes I feel like you are just saying words. I have no clue what this stuff means.

In post 729, Mulch wrote:I’m townread Nero and moz

But their interaction suggest tvs
this seems very fence sitty and just odd.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (isolation #86) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

RE: Sephiroth

I had meant post about this when Stefan voted him
AGES
ago. On one hand I can buy into his case but then an inactive slot gaining steam with 2 days till deadline kinda gives me a bad vibe.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (isolation #87) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 739, Not Known 15 wrote:Christopher(1)
havingfitz

mozamis(1)
Archwing

Archwing(1)
Roy Tagliaferro
you guys have useless votes. I might be ok with wagoning any of these useless players but I want to lynch in mULCH/mOZ THE MOST.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (isolation #88) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 729, Mulch wrote:I’m townread Nero and moz

But their interaction suggest tvs
I'm worried that this some kind of safety net post for when/if Moz flips scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #89) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 769, Mulch wrote:Seph seems like a good lynch

I'm blaming this game on nero if he derailed a scum wagon for "scum can't be afk" and started leading a mislynch

@Nero

Your fault if seph is scum
I'm obviously the one that's making you unvote seph. Bloody immature moron.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (isolation #90) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and you wonder why there are players on this site that don't want to play with you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #91) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

your play is shit and you are just way to immature to admit it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (isolation #92) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean Golden did shit all here and then flaked out while continuing to be active sitewide and I'd lynch him for that alone. Yes, I didn't like him but I was willing to give you a chance. My problem with you is that you seemed to fencesit on Moz. There's a certain hypocrisy in shepping my read and calling Moz scum while calling me bad and wanting to blame me if Seph is scum. I'm not forcing you to unvote Seph. But I really don't care who gets lynched between you and Moz.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (isolation #93) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 774, BuJaber wrote:You didn't put roy/leeoon in your scum in 719 so you don't like the arch wagon because I am on it.
I don't think I ever said that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #94) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not now. If Moz gets to L-1 then I'll hammer but I don't like you or want to play with you so you can die.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (isolation #95) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am p badass

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (isolation #96) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

2 more for a glorious Mulch lynch!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (isolation #97) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

best post you've made this game

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (isolation #98) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 796, Mulch wrote:Scummy vote imo
I agree. It would make more sense to revote Moz as its close to deadline and he has more support but gj continuing to be useless.

Mulch's roleclaim is fake btw.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (isolation #99) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this is directed mainly at Arch but its for all the people that are calling Moz scum but not Mulch. Mulch fencesat hard on Moz. How can ya'll call Moz scum but not think Mulch is a buddy? When/if Moz flips scum then myself (and anyone looking at associates) are going to want Mulchs head anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (isolation #100) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think the complete opposite. Scum Mulch town reads me and Moz so he didn't have to vote him (though he dropped that town read FAST) but calls our interaction TvS so he looks better when Moz flips scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (isolation #101) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Roy, what happened to being ok with a Mulch lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (isolation #102) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 876, StefanB wrote:Is this a fair and realistic discription of Mulchs past games?
yes and no. I think he's smart enough to know to change up his gameplay and make himself hard to read. In our first game all of me, Mulch and Moz were scum. Mulch was mostly spammy and loud. In our second game, we were both town but he was spammy and loud and I thought he was scum. He may have replaced out since no one was listening to him, though that could have been another game. In our next two games, he was kinda more low key and not as loud. He was town in both. One game he did pretty well and the other he did nothing but push mislynches.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (isolation #103) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

At any rate, I think Mulch is a distraction at least. And I wouldn't want to keep a scummy 1x rolecop in the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (isolation #104) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 880, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 876, StefanB wrote:Is this a fair and realistic discription of Mulchs past games?
yes and no. I think he's smart enough to know to change up his gameplay and make himself hard to read. In our first game all of me, Mulch and Moz were scum. Mulch was mostly spammy and loud. In our second game, we were both town but he was spammy and loud and I thought he was scum. He may have replaced out since no one was listening to him, though that could have been another game. In our next two games, he was kinda more low key and not as loud. He was town in both. One game he did pretty well and the other he did nothing but push mislynches.
oh and it was funny how one time and endgame he was whining about always getting scum read when he keeps doing silly and stupid stuff. I just really hate this kid and want him dead. I'll never lynch the person that hammers Mulch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (isolation #105) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

bonus that he's prob scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (isolation #106) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not really against that. He said he needed to read and it would be mildly interesting to hear his thoughts.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (isolation #107) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

go on?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #108) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

claim

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #109) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 897, mozamis wrote:lazy,
immature
,emtiomnal town.
just omgusing like pricks.
just so you know the pc police warned me for this.
In post 906, mozamis wrote:i aint claiming when that confimred douch bag nero askes, he sbeeen rude all game so fuck him.
all I've done is call you scum, ad homing me is way worse than anything I've done to you.

I'm hammering you in your next post if you don't claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (isolation #110) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

stef, I've been pushing Moz scum even before Archwing did today. He's mad b/c I've been calling him scum and haven't been impressed with his "scumhunting". Though him being scum and attempting to being angry and belligerent is a thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #111) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Moz

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (isolation #112) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you not want anyone to give twilight reads?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (isolation #113) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What stef said.

But I mean I doubt anyone's reads have changed so it was a little odd that you voiced that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (isolation #114) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Moz was an idiot to not claim.

VOTE: Mulch

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #115) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 932, Roy Tagliaferro wrote:What do you say of a VT/not VT claim?
I mean we'd be mass claiming tmr anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (isolation #116) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 931, StefanB wrote:VOTE: Mulch
for me the whole affair yesterday looked like scum were ignoring the Mulchwaggon and voting the Mozwaggon.
1. Potentiel reason is that Mulch is scum.
I have a second but this one is a bit complicated, I would have to check if its posible in a mininormal, but it also points to Mulch=scum, so I don't bother.
In post 925, Not Known 15 wrote:mozamis(6) Archwing,
Sephiroth, Mulch, Lalendra,
Roy Tagliaferro
, Nero Cain
depending on if you buy Roys claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (isolation #117) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

A quick meta dive of Lalendra shows her being much more proactive. This is probs scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (isolation #118) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and Sephiroth has been an active lurksack all game so I'm going to buy into this theory.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (isolation #119) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, neo isn't all that rare anymore and crumbing isn't necessarily a town thing IMO but he's prob town anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (isolation #120) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 943, Mulch wrote:I townread moz and then you, who has played with them more than me, convinced me to scumread them because you said it was their scum meta
I didn't make you do shit you little turd.

TBF, I was actually scum reading Bu before Mulch was but he's just salty he' one of the worst players on site.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (isolation #121) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you also mislynched Moz.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (isolation #122) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

We can wait but I don't think we'll get anything incriminating from the Lel and Chris slots.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (isolation #123) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

true, if scum all Lal can do at this point is bus. I'll hammer now if you want or if you want to wait on her thats fine too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (isolation #124) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Bujaber

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1102 (isolation #125) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how is Seph confirmed again?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (isolation #126) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I nominate Lalendra to start the popcorn.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (isolation #127) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

He claimed he got vanilla on Bujaber.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (isolation #128) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I can but a Lalendra and Christopher scum team. He can go first, i don't care.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (isolation #129) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

buy even

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (isolation #130) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think its a little odd that Chris wants me to claim despite calling Stef the scummist.

VT.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (isolation #131) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1126, Christopher wrote:Wanting to lynch the PR, even if it's a "weak" one as Stefan says is literally the most
anti-town
thing you could do.
maybe its just nitpicky but....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (isolation #132) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1142, Christopher wrote:
In post 1141, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1126, Christopher wrote:Wanting to lynch the PR, even if it's a "weak" one as Stefan says is literally the most
anti-town
thing you could do.
maybe its just nitpicky but....
Would you just smush them together...antitown? Is that even grammatical (outside the mafiascum forums world)?
my point is that you opted to use anti-town instead of scummy.
In post 1143, Christopher wrote:
In post 1140, Nero Cain wrote:I think its a little odd that Chris wants me to claim despite calling Stef the scummist.

VT.
In what way?

I wanted Mulch's read early in the day, too.
Well, IMO a vote signifies who you think is the scummiest. I wanted Lalendra to claim b/c I think that's scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (isolation #133) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

LOL, I forgot to popcorn. go ahead and claim Fitz since I assume you'll be on before Stef.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (isolation #134) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

thanks for going ahead and claiming.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (isolation #135) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=74021

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=74451

I feel like Lalendra's play in these games are night and day compared to here. 2nd opinion?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (isolation #136) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1180, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1163, Nero Cain wrote:viewtopic.php?f=51&t=74021

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=74451

I feel like Lalendra's play in these games are night and day compared to here. 2nd opinion?
In post 1169, StefanB wrote:Nero: I am a bit late, but why did you link to a towngame and a scumgame from Lalendra?
Nero..what was your point? Are those two games similar to you? Do you see a difference between them?
It was partially me being stupid. I had posted the other day phase about scum reading Lalenda b/c her posts/play in this game and her other games (I ended up skimming her last 2 or 3 games) were like night and day (I think those were my exact words.). I was under the impression all the games that I read were town when I posted that and was still under that impression when I posted the links today. Part of it is my fault but part of it is the shitty mods fault for not updating the op.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (isolation #137) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 51, Lalendra wrote:I'm suspicious of any reads this early on tbh, this still feels like RVS to me.
Well, there's also this. Does Lal blanket discredit/light defend both Roy and Leeoon b/c they are both town or b/c Roy was town and Leeoon was scum? Or is Lal not scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (isolation #138) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1110, havingfitz wrote:If at least one of Lalendra/Christopher is scum we can afford to lynch them both.
like this kinda made me twitch a little. And would make sense if it was like a Lal/Fitz team as opposed to a Lal/Chris team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (isolation #139) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 100, Leeoon wrote:
In post 95, Nero Cain wrote:based on sheer #'s alone he's more likely to be town, sure. I think its just as equally possible that he's scum that got caught and is using the "BUT IT WAS A GAMBIT!" excuse.
Unlikely, because that's a weak excuse.
like I could see this as scum that defends Roy for town cred.

The scummiest thing from Chris is, IMO, is that his use of calling you anti-town. Yeah, maybe its a slip.
In post 1192, StefanB wrote:Nero: Do you have anything that points to a Lal/Fitzteam, or do you have anything that points to Fitzscum at all?
not really but I'll ISO him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (isolation #140) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Chumba seems p null. Its WIOFMY NKA (so take with a large dose of salt) but Luca dies N1 after pushing him. Fitz opening seems a little
IIOA
y at times. He first gives Mulch alot of shit for targeting Bu. , , . I guess you could look at it as he just really didn't like Mulch (which is not hard to do btw) but you could also look at it as chainsaw defending his buddy. And when the guilty hits he kinda stalls on the Bu wagon , , . is kinda rolefishing.

So kinda has a clear link with dead scum.

Why were you hard town reading him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (isolation #141) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why would you not comment?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (isolation #142) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1196, StefanB wrote:Except 935 is clearly a typo, this is a Roypost.
correct should be 953.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (isolation #143) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Chumba seems p null. Its WIOFMY NKA (so take with a large dose of salt) but Luca dies N1 after pushing him. Fitz opening seems a little
IIOA
y at times. He first gives Mulch alot of shit for targeting Bu. , , . I guess you could look at it as he just really didn't like Mulch (which is not hard to do btw) but you could also look at it as chainsaw defending his buddy. And when the guilty hits he kinda stalls on the Bu wagon , , . is kinda rolefishing.

So kinda has a clear link with dead scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (isolation #144) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that's fair. I agree.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (isolation #145) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1209, havingfitz wrote:Was I the only person townreading BuJaber or do other people have "clear links" to him as well?
idk. Why were you townreading Bu anyways?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (isolation #146) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

can you kinda talk about what you liked from him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (isolation #147) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Just to clarify, are we talking , and or his 8th throught 14th posts wich would be , ,
, , , ,

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (isolation #148) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

im just asking you were you got those gut feelings b/c 8, 12 and 14 are trash and its kinda alarming you'd gut town read him based on those.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (isolation #149) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1220, Mulch wrote:This was incredibly towny imo
In post 1, Not Known 15 wrote:3.BuJaber, Mafia Goon, lynched Day 3
I just can't...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (isolation #150) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1231, havingfitz wrote:@mod..please don't let the replacement be a known lurker/flaker.
pls invite assembler :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (isolation #151) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1228, havingfitz wrote:I'd also be pretty surprised if they both did turn out to be scum.
Why?
In post 1243, havingfitz wrote:Well Nero seems to disagree with the Christopher half of your "feel".
I do? I've ISOed him and given my thoughts. I could see him flip town since doing/saying scummy things=//=scum 100% of the time. My big worry is that its Fitz and like LAL. I mean yea, I've talked about it and Fitz has given his responses but I'm just gonna be paranoid that Fitz light town reading Bujaber are scum buddies and not just town with an incorrect read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (isolation #152) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@LAL
am I not game solving?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (isolation #153) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I just have a smidge over 150 posts. Just might think that you might have something more than gut on day 4.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (isolation #154) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

good game town

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (isolation #155) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If he had claimed and we didn't lynch him then Mulch would have gotten lynch instead so I feel like him not claiming/getting lynched was p helpful to the town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”