Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:45 am

Post by Stef »

L-1 is a big deal on page two though, but you don't seem to think so.
OK, if that warrants L-1, than more power to you.
1. Pay attention to the votecount.
So you're saying that i had the intention of putting you at L-1 but you also tell me to pay attention to the vote count? You can't really have it both ways. It would imply you think it was premeditated as well as a mistake.
what's your point? That's why I brought it up.
It's a null-tell.

P.S. Back off with the personal stuff such as "look up ironic" since me as a real person doesn't really concern you. If you look into other games i played you will find out that i don't react good to such remarks. As aggressive as i might be in the game i make no remarks to you as a real person. Please do the same.
The Mini-Theme: Lie to Me Mafia is accepting replacements. PM me to sign up.

V/LA for a few days while I'm moving.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:52 am

Post by Caboose »

Occam wrote:That makes me tempted to vote you, too. I was read a game, almost exactly the same setup as the one we're playing now, a seven player open setup, where someone self-voted on page one and was hammered on page two - that player was scum.
I was in that game and no, Korts put himself at L-1 on page 1 and the cop hammered page 2. It's not the same situation; Stef is acting different now than Korts was then.

Stef is right about occam. I want an Occam claim.
Mada wrote:In fact, bandwagoning anybody at this point in the game is very dangerous, since there are so few of us, so a lynch during the first day would not be fortunate for the town. Why are you so keen on it, Empking?
Really? So do you advocate a no lynch?
Why would a scum lynch be unfortunate for town?
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:53 am

Post by Stef »

I think she meant "a lynch during the first
irl
* day"

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:57 am

Post by Empking »

Couldn't be, she posted after the first irl day.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:58 am

Post by Stef »

We'll have to wait for her to post now won't we. :)

Occam
Occam
Goon
Occam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:40 pm

Post by Occam »

Stef wrote: P.S. Back off with the personal stuff such as "look up ironic" since me as a real person doesn't really concern you. If you look into other games i played you will find out that i don't react good to such remarks. As aggressive as i might be in the game i make no remarks to you as a real person. Please do the same.
If you say something insulting to me I don't feel awfully guilty about firing back.
Caboose wrote: Stef is right about occam. I want an Occam claim.
Stef realized she was wrong about me being at the majority for anything more than random reasons and decided against the claim, so don't group her in as if she agrees with you. Unless she does now.
Slice.
Occam
Occam
Goon
Occam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:42 pm

Post by Occam »

Stef wrote: It would imply you think it was premeditated as well as a mistake.
I just need to know which it was, is all.

Also
unvote - vote: Empking
Slice.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:52 pm

Post by Caboose »

Occam wrote:Stef realized she was wrong about me being at the majority for anything more than random reasons and decided against the claim, so don't group her in as if she agrees with you. Unless she does now.
Stef is a guy.

What's your response to this:
Caboose wrote:I was in that game and no, Korts put himself at L-1 on page 1 and the cop hammered page 2. It's not the same situation; Stef is acting different now than Korts was then.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:39 pm

Post by Crazy »

Caboose wrote:Stef is right about occam. I want an Occam claim.
Umm, what the?

Unvote
Vote Caboose

I could see one of the newbies saying something like that. But you, no, you must be scum. When is it ever a good idea for someone to claim on Page 3?
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:56 pm

Post by Caboose »

Crazy wrote:
Caboose wrote:Stef is right about occam. I want an Occam claim.
Umm, what the?

Unvote
Vote Caboose

I could see one of the newbies saying something like that. But you, no, you must be scum. When is it ever a good idea for someone to claim on Page 3?
I knew I shouldn't have posted with a sinus headache. :(

I only agree with stef about occam being scummy with taking everything out of context, not about the claim, I honestly don't know why I typed that.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:03 pm

Post by Crazy »

Oh, no, the sinus defense.

How do the rest of you take that? I really have no idea whether to believe him or not.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:15 pm

Post by Caboose »

Crazy wrote:Oh, no, the sinus defense.

How do the rest of you take that? I really have no idea whether to believe him or not.
Not making BS up, Crazy

(To the mod, this does not discuss the actual gameplay of the linked game at all, this is just to prove that I indeed had a physiological problem at the time)
Occam
Occam
Goon
Occam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:49 pm

Post by Occam »

Caboose wrote: I was in that game and no, Korts put himself at L-1 on page 1 and the cop hammered page 2. It's not the same situation; Stef is acting different now than Korts was then.
My point is simply that self-voting in a game with 7 players alive is not a good idea, and the only time I've seen someone do it, they turned out to be scum. Is that definitive? No. But I think it's worth bringing up.
Slice.
Occam
Occam
Goon
Occam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:51 pm

Post by Occam »

@Cab - I don't see how a sinus headache would compel you to ask for a claim, but maybe that's just me. Not saying you didn't have a headache, just saying I don't know if I buy that as a viable reason for making a misstep.
Slice.
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:00 pm

Post by Stef »

Occam wrote:
Caboose wrote: I was in that game and no, Korts put himself at L-1 on page 1 and the cop hammered page 2. It's not the same situation; Stef is acting different now than Korts was then.
My point is simply that self-voting in a game with 7 players alive is not a good idea, and the only time I've seen someone do it, they turned out to be scum. Is that definitive? No. But I think it's worth bringing up.
You're incredible! What is your line of thought when you make such a big fuss out of it? Really? How is it ANTI-town or SCUMMY to self-vote? Here's an incentive to answer.
vote Occam

Occam
Occam
Goon
Occam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:27 pm

Post by Occam »

stef wrote: How is it ANTI-town or SCUMMY to self-vote?
It's all situational. In this case, since you unvoted right away, it's not such a big deal. Like pretty much any other action in this game, it's never inherently scummy or anti-town - but it can be.
stef wrote: Here's an incentive to answer. vote Occam
Um... I would have answered anyways. And I can't take much of what you've said thus far with merit anymore - you've knowingly put me at L-1, this time, so there's no excuses.
Slice.
Occam
Occam
Goon
Occam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:32 pm

Post by Occam »

Here:

Neither Mada nor ort, who are the other two players with votes on me right now (from the RV stage) have posted
since the RV stage
. Stef is taking advantage of the fact that there are two votes which don't need justification sitting on me to make it seem like he's justified in voting for me - and after the stink he made about being put at L-2... this is just ridiculous.

unvote - vote: stef
Slice.
Occam
Occam
Goon
Occam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:36 pm

Post by Occam »

Scummiest ATM:

Stef
Caboose
Empking

I will try to condense my posts from here on out, I apologize for the triple.
Slice.
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:47 pm

Post by Stef »

It's all situational. In this case, since you unvoted right away, it's not such a big deal.
Funny. Now you say it's nut such a big deal but yet you have managed to use it as an argument every step of the way when you attacked me. Now that you are at L-1 you start to backpedal? Nice.
Um... I would have answered anyways. And I can't take much of what you've said thus far with merit anymore - you've knowingly put me at L-1, this time, so there's no excuses.
Of course you would have answered anyway but you can expect different answers from a player when he's at L-2 from RVS votes or at L-1. My vote made it's point and revealed more inconsistencies. I've knowingly put you at L-1 since you seemed to think that it was the same the other time so it made no difference anymore. What i've said so far is really accurate from my point of view. I'd beg you to prove otherwise. I don't need an excuse to put you at L-1. From what i remember trying to lynch scum is pro-town.
Stef is taking advantage of the fact that there are two votes which don't need justification sitting on me to make it seem like he's justified in voting for me - and after the stink he made about being put at L-2... this is just ridiculous.
So.. wait a minute. You say that because the two RVS votes you have on you aren't justified means i'm not actually justified to vote for you? And the "stink" i made about being put at L-2 was because he had no real reason to. I have all the reasons i need to push for your lynch. You are just scum crumbling under pressure. The only thing i used was those RVS votes to help me pressure you.
unvote - vote: stef
See? You are crumbling under pressure. A desperate OMGUS vote.. tisk tisk.

I'll unvote for now since my vote fulfilled it's purpose and since i want the others to read this as well and give their opinion.
Unvote

Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:08 pm

Post by Darox »

Votecount #2

Stef (3) - Caboose, Empking, Occam

Occam (2) - Mada, ortolan
Empking (0)
Caboose (1) - Crazy
ortolan (0)
Crazy (0)
Mada (0)

Not Voting (1) - Stef

7 alive, 4 to lynch
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:20 pm

Post by Stef »

Heh.. and even more to the point (since i didn't notice i was at L-1) you put me at L-1 based on an OMGUS vote. Are you scum much?

ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:16 am

Post by ortolan »

Too many people are tripping my scumdar already

Stef seems the worst by far, not only does he complain about being placed on "L-2", or rather earning 2 votes in a 7-player game, but one of these votes was his own.

Then makes the brilliant play of putting occam not on L-2 but L-1 with a third vote, based on artifacts of the random voting stage from me and Mada.

Unlike his pointless "L-2" claim, an "L-1" vote, especially in a case like this, has cause to be scrutinised very heavily.

Almost as scummy as this, however, is Empking and later Caboose trying to extract a claim out of Occam on this basis.

Occam reads pro-town to me, especially as he stood his ground on claiming despite the crappy pressure posts.

Unvote

I'm not going to throw my vote out again yet, I don't think we should be aiming for a lynch without further discussion. Plus at this stage I'd happily vote for any of *three* players (Stef, Empking, Caboose), and I know at least one can't be scum.
Occam wrote:You apparently know the definition of "irony" about as well as Alanis Morissette.
Ironically, someone made exactly this comment on my use of the term ironic in a game on this very site a few days ago :)
Occam
Occam
Goon
Occam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:11 am

Post by Occam »

stef wrote: You say that because the two RVS votes you have on you aren't justified means i'm not actually justified to vote for you?
No, it means you can put me at L-1 easily.

@Stef - If I'm so scummy, why did you just unvote? I don't get it...
Slice.
Occam
Occam
Goon
Occam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:19 am

Post by Occam »

Stef wrote: Heh.. and even more to the point (since i didn't notice i was at L-1) you put me at L-1 based on an OMGUS vote. Are you scum much?
Here's the difference I see:

VOTE COUNT wrote: Stef (3) - Caboose (not random), Empking(not random), Occam(not random)
Occam (2) - Mada (random), ortolan (random)
Slice.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:11 am

Post by Empking »

Does anyone else have Stef as their main suspect?

At the moment, my big ones are Stef, Occam and Caboose but I'm worried that's because they're the three active players.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”