Open 109a - new management/thread soon! (before 722)

yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:03 am

Post by yorgi »

SensFan wrote:
Vote: Yorgi
; let's start a new wagon.
Can I ask why me instead of a non poster? At least I'm saying something which is better next to nothing?
Are one of the lurkers your scum buddy Sens?
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:11 am

Post by SensFan »

I honestly didn't remember you having posted. You think one of the lurkers is my buddy? Vote a lurker (or anyone other than me in this game), and I promise I will follow.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:30 am

Post by yorgi »

sekinj hasn't even confirmed.
Tajo asked a few questions and disappeared and stef just voted and disappeared.
Mod: Prods would be awesome.

unvote:
vote: stef

I know him and tajo are around. I didn't check to see if sekinj was posting elsewhere.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:47 am

Post by SensFan »

Unvote, vote: stef
. As promised.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:42 pm

Post by Zilla »

SensFan wrote: No, no, and no some more. Random lynching in this game is comparable to random voting in most games. We might happen apon a nice target, but Town really can't win this Day1 anyways.
What? You're being incoherent. What makes random lynching akin to random voting in this game? What happened to "Town has a 33% of winning today"? I call BS.
Zilla wrote:2) All they have to do is propose the random lynch, and they win by controlling the lynch.
Can you explain where they 'win'? Did I ever suggest randomly lynching tomorrow?
I was under the impression you didn't want anything but random lynching, "otherwise scum can control the lynch with their WILY LOGIC!"
Zilla wrote:3) Random lynching gives NO accountability. You can't find scum that way, your best bet is to stumble across them.
Hey look, wrong again. I can find Scum from the fucking 'Random' VOTING stage, you don't think I can find Scum from a 'Random' LYNCH?
Total BS, and I can't believe you even suggest this. You wanted a QUICK LYNCH, and on top of that, the only thing you said in your vote was that the vote was L -1. How is that accountable? In fact, town would be up a creek if I was hammered right after your vote, since anyone on that wagon would look scummy.
Zilla wrote:4) You say the mafia will be obvious from the results of the first lynch. a) how? b) wouldn't targetting anyone no longer be random, defeating the point of only random lynching? c) Who is to say the mafia even vote at all?
We are only 'Random' lynching today; not tomorrow.
This only answers question B. It does not answer A and C.
I'm starting to think you might be dumb Town, and not Scum.
I've seen this line from scum more often than town, bear in mind.
[/quote]

So sorry that your vote on me isn't sticking, scumbag. Lots of conviction you had on Yorgi too.
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:55 am

Post by SensFan »

Zilla, can you please get your head out of your ass, then take off the blinders you seem to be wearing?
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:14 pm

Post by Zilla »

I will when there's someone else to look at, but I can't go "Hmm, stekinj looks scummy" because there aren't any posts to back it up, and you've made a huge case for yourself with your push for a quicklynch and your horrible logic for random voting.
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:37 pm

Post by Zilla »

Let's add the "Ah, forget it, why can't we all be bandwagon friends? Here, let's bandwagon someone else together!" to the list.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:21 am

Post by SensFan »

Zilla wrote:I will when there's someone else to look at, but I can't go "Hmm, stekinj looks scummy" because there aren't any posts to back it up, and you've made a huge case for yourself with your push for a quicklynch and your horrible logic for random voting.
Let me ask you; do you really think I'm ridiculously stupid Scum - or might there be some method to my madness here?
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:07 am

Post by Zilla »

I think either you're stupid town or mediocre scum. Stupid scum would have gone off lurking and not even bothered to half-ass a town argument.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:14 am

Post by SensFan »

Zilla wrote:I think either you're stupid town or mediocre scum. Stupid scum would have gone off lurking and not even bothered to half-ass a town argument.
Wrong.

Any form of Scum would be lurking right now; I am starting to think this is largely a case of two Town butting heads due to theory.

Don't forget, when it comes to game theory (which this discussion is), wrong =/= scummy.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:21 pm

Post by Zilla »

I'm aware wrong =/= scummy; anti-town motivation is scummy, and you've been playing anti-town. Hence either mediocre scum or stupid town.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:11 am

Post by SensFan »

No, you disagree with me on theory, actually.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:57 am

Post by farside22 »

I have prodded the mod for this game.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
yellowbounder
yellowbounder
/cows
yellowbounder
/cows
/cows

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:15 am

Post by yellowbounder »

Vote Count, of-champions

nothing yet, watch this space

sekinj is being replaced.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by Zilla »

It's not all that tough to run up a vote count....

Zilla:
Zilla

PopularTajo
SensFan

PopularTajo
Stef

Stef:
Yorgi

Yorgi
SensFan

SensFan:
Zilla

Yorgi
SensFan
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by Zilla »

EBWOP Sorry, Yorgi does not have any votes and Sens was italicized there because he didn't unvote Zilla to vote for Yorgi so it was questionable, but he unvoted to vote for Stef, which was an unvote of Zilla.

So, Yorgi has no votes.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:13 pm

Post by Zilla »

Zilla wrote:
SensFan wrote: No, no, and no some more. Random lynching in this game is comparable to random voting in most games. We might happen apon a nice target, but Town really can't win this Day1 anyways.
What? You're being incoherent. What makes random lynching akin to random voting in this game? What happened to "Town has a 33% of winning today"? I call BS.
Zilla wrote:2) All they have to do is propose the random lynch, and they win by controlling the lynch.
Can you explain where they 'win'? Did I ever suggest randomly lynching tomorrow?
I was under the impression you didn't want anything but random lynching, "otherwise scum can control the lynch with their WILY LOGIC!"
Zilla wrote:3) Random lynching gives NO accountability. You can't find scum that way, your best bet is to stumble across them.
Hey look, wrong again. I can find Scum from the fucking 'Random' VOTING stage, you don't think I can find Scum from a 'Random' LYNCH?
Total BS, and I can't believe you even suggest this. You wanted a QUICK LYNCH, and on top of that, the only thing you said in your vote was that the vote was L -1. How is that accountable? In fact, town would be up a creek if I was hammered right after your vote, since anyone on that wagon would look scummy.
Zilla wrote:4) You say the mafia will be obvious from the results of the first lynch. a) how? b) wouldn't targetting anyone no longer be random, defeating the point of only random lynching? c) Who is to say the mafia even vote at all?
We are only 'Random' lynching today; not tomorrow.
This only answers question B. It does not answer A and C.
I'm starting to think you might be dumb Town, and not Scum.
I've seen this line from scum more often than town, bear in mind.
So sorry that your vote on me isn't sticking, scumbag. Lots of conviction you had on Yorgi too.[/quote]

This went completely unanswered and ignored.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by SensFan »

Like I said, I don't plan on continuing a theory discussion when my wall pays more attention than my fellow debater.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:32 pm

Post by Zilla »

4) You say the mafia will be obvious from the results of the first lynch. a) how? b) wouldn't targetting anyone no longer be random, defeating the point of only random lynching? c) Who is to say the mafia even vote at all?
If you won't pay attention to anything, at least respond to this, excluding B because you did address that.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:38 am

Post by SensFan »

a) Now if I said that, it seems counter-productive. c) No one.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:08 am

Post by Zilla »

This game is remarkably inactive. :/
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:25 am

Post by yorgi »

The mod needs to prod or replace players. The 3 of us being the only ones talking is rediculous.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:46 pm

Post by Zilla »

And again, the mod needs prodding. :/
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:30 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm sending the mod a PM this is the last warning. I will get a replacement mod if things don't improve. Thank you for your patience
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”